Chapter 34: The test postpone because Clara was feeling unwell.

A/N: Hi to all my followers and readers and also fellow wattpadders I hope you all will enjoy reading this chapter. @Golden-author.

It was the following morning in Paris, Florence at the Montayo's manor and Clara-belle was feeling better now too, however, Clara-belle has also been thinking about giving a speech to the Montayo's family, but mostly Mr. Montayo so, he can know who she really is and the kind of background she is from because her lovely father Mr. Grant Taylor is one of the richest CEO in New York City, and also her beautiful daughter Meghan Wallace is the daughter of the youngest millionaire in New York City Ricardo Wallace son of the Multi-millionaire Richard Wallace.

"Mr. Montayo,  good morning, I would like to let you know that I really don't have to do your family criteria test because it's not just because you have money because my father Grant Taylor is one of the richest Ceo in New York City and my daughter's father Ricardo Wallace is the youngest millionaire in New York City the son of the Multi-Millionaire Richard Wallace, so I actually know what it is like to be from a very rich background."

Clara explained to Mr. Montayo while on the porch.

However, he told her it was a tradition in their family to test his potential daughters-in-law and he apologizes if it offended her in any way.

So Clara decided that since it was a traditional thing for them she will do it but only for Alex and their unborn child's sake and to prove herself that she is only with Alex because she loves him and he is also the father of her unborn child and not for anything else...

One hour after Adelaide, Clara-belle, Conrad, and Alex had lunch in the huge dining hall and a few minutes after Clara-belle and Alex left to their separate quarters upstairs Oh and BTW, Conrad also gave Clara her own suite since she was still on the potential aka to be daughter-in-law list but Clara-belle wasn't bothered about it she was just a bit worried and also offended that Mr. Montayo thought she was playing Alex or even trying to marry him just for his money that's the worst ever thing a woman can do a man just because he's rich but she isn't one of those women and she was going to prove it to Conrad.

Soon after Clara took her shower it was a quick one compared to her other showers though anyway soon and she was finished in the shower she steps out and wrapped her body with one of the bath towels she brought with her after she walks over to the stylish face basin and use some of the toothpaste on her toothbrush and brush her teeth and wash her face thoroughly after stepping back in her bedroom Clara-belle took the hair-dryer out of the suitcase and dry her hair and she takes the curler and curls her dirty blonde hair loosely and she brushes through her hair it looks smooth and curled it was also down as usual too.

After Clara's hard struggle between the white silk maternity styled knee-length dress and the Amethyst sequins halter neck maternity styled over the knee-length dress she chose the Amethyst sequins and was dressed in her outfit her footwear was a pair of white beaded ballet flats she double-checks her appearance in the mirror and she was looking gorgeous and so she took up her phone off of the nightstand and exited her quarters and venture down the double stairways and soon she was in the living room with everyone else including Alex too...

"Clara-belle, we are both ready for you now," so follow us to the grand family lounge where we all will sit and enjoy a drink  and inside there I and my wife Adelaide will ask you the questions of our choice and the questions that are a must to be ask my dear."

Mr. Montayo exclaims as he orders one of the maids to bring the bottle of Chardonnay red wine, four glasses, and bring a box of orange or passion fruit juice into the grand family lounge.

Shortly after and everyone was now sitting comfortably in the grand family lounge Mr. Montayo was just waiting on Chiara the maid to come with the refreshments and glasses but very soon Chiara was in the lounge pouring the refreshments after apologizing for her tardiness to Mr. Montaya and Mrs. Montaya, anyway after she was finished with her duty in the lounge she exited with the empty tray and just after Conrad took a sip of his Chardonnay red wine he places the glass on the coaster on the small glass table by his armchair then he starts with his questions...

"Well, Clara-belle," here comes my first question dear," where did you meet our handsome son Alex?."

He asks as he smirks with a wink at me as if he thought I am going to fail his question. 

"Honestly, I met him in Florida, Miami he was my stepfather's Doctor."

Clara responds honestly.

"Now my second question Clara-belle," how long since you and my son Alex have been dating now?."

"Just a little over two years now since we started dating."

I reply truthfully.

"OK, fair enough now my third question dear," did you wait until my son tells you about himself, or did you find out about him?."

"I actually waited until he was ready to tell me about himself."

I answer honestly.

"OK, then my fourth question," how many first dates did you and my son go on like a normal couple without driving inside the limousine or using security?."

He asks smiling at Adelaide as he takes another sip of his drink.

"Well, I cannot remember the exact amount but I do remember it's either three or four though."

I  reply truthfully as I swallow some of my passion fruit juice a bit nervously.

"Well, fair enough my dear, here comes my fifth question," did our son reveal anything about his parents to you on any of those ordinary dates?."

Mr. Montayo asks as he refills his glass with more Chardonnay wine.

"No, he didn't reveal anything about his parents on our first dates the last date is when he reveal everything to me."

I  reply honestly with a smile as I remember the night inside the limo when Alex reveals everything to me about himself and his parents.

"I  really do love Alex, I would gladly take a bullet for him any day, anytime just to prove that I only love him because he's a compassionate, loving, caring, charming, funny, great, handsome and very decent man and what not to love with that combination put together it's a wonderful blend."

I exclaimed after I explained how much I love Alex.

"Come on father give us a break, please I know Clara-belle love me and if she says she loves me then she does love me, father, she won't tell you something like that and she doesn't mean it she does mean it she's not that kind of person who says something that they don't mean OK, so please give us, a break and we'll prove to you that we love each other."

Alex told his father as he explained to give him and Clara a break and let them prove that they do love each other.

"OK, then son I and your mother will give you both a break to see your fiancee' prove that she really loves you and not for your money but for being you."

Shortly after everyone in the grand family lounge started talking about everything and Adelaide ask about Clara's father and Clara told her who her father is and everyone enjoyed the rest of the evening speaking about their favorite books, authors, and getting to know one another better too...

VOTES!

COMMENTS!

FOLLOWS!

SHARED!