Part two and Chapter 63: Three months later & Megan and Ryan's graduation day.

It was now three months later and it was also Megan's graduation day from her private high school Morrison Private High School.
Megan's graduation time was twelve-forty today she and Ryan would be graduating from high school.

Admittedly Megan's parents had arranged to take her out to breakfast this morning and very soon after Megan took her shower her maid Rose was inside her room helping her get ready faster she straightened Megan's long dark hair and she chose a casual outfit outfit consisted of a pair of black boyfriend jeans and a white silk halter neck backless top she brought her black fur coat with she wore her Balenciaga the black pair, not the white ones and after picking up her iPhone 13 and her purse and her Versace brand handbag she left the mansion and was outside with her mom and father when they got in the Hummer she asks where they were both taking her...

"Where, are you both", taking me to?"

"Mother, please tell me," the antìcipation is killing me Father and Mother be a bit more

 compassionate please, and just tell me already."

"No, can do my dear, unfortunately, my love it's for us to know and for you to find out OK."

Clara-belle and Ricardo reply smiling wickedly as they look at each other.

However, it was safe to say that Megan had tried every trick in the book to get her parents to open up to her including the puppy dog eyes but she was unsuccessful though...

Quickly after the Hummer was parked inside the crowded car park of
Alexandria Italian Breakfast Cafe

in Brooklyn, Lowe rents...

After her parents got out of the Hummer she got out too and she saw that they had taken her out for breakfast which was very generous of them so they walked to the cafe and entered one by one as they got inside an usher greeted them and ushered them to their table after Ricardo tell him the necessary details.

After quick they all took their seats at their table and a waitress came to the table...

"Good morning  everyone, I am Elizabeth and I will be your server for this morning, so Madame what would you like to have this morning?" And you sir what would you like this morning," And finally you young lady, what would you like to have?."

"Good morning to you too, Elizabeth could I have three flatbreads served with one Caffe Latte please."

Megan Orders.

"Elizabeth, can I have one Macchiato with one baguette please?"

Clara-belle ordered as she smiled at the waitress she intertwined her fingers in her husband's long ones.

"May I have a Marocchino, just the Marocchino Elizabeth for now? "

Ricardo replies as he orders.

Very soon after they were finished eating and drinking too and soon they left Clara-belle and Ricardo left a hefty tip for the waitress the waitress's service was worth it...

Back inside the Hummer, it was now precisely eleven-thirty-two and Megan's graduation time was twelve-forty today so they were back on their way back home...

Later that day & Arrival back home.

Megan and Clara-belle hurried up and left to the mansion door Clara-belle hurriedly opened the mansion's door and they both ran up the marble tiles stairs but Clara-belle remembered quickly and stopped running and started to take her time and soon were both inside Megan's bedroom and Clara-belle was now helping her daughter with her hair she was blowing it out and curling it after and style it into an artfully elegant style at the back and her mom also apply her makeup neat and light for her and then hands her Ruby Red lipstick to appĺy herself which she did and apply her glossy lip gloss for a glossy finish.