Chapter 19: Clara and Grant Discussion and finding out the truth finally.

It,  was now one week since Clara-belle and Megan return to New York City, and during the whole weekend  Clara has been thinking of paying Grant Taylor a visit at his mansion and she has reached the conclusion over the course of the week since she left Miami, Florida, but she has finally decided to pay him a small visit with Megan after work today it was Monday  again.

After completing the files and Clara-belle only has one more email to write well it was actually invitations to the company's Charity ball she only had one more to write and send to Beckham's Hotel suites, after carefully writing the invitation which was readable she click on send which send it off to the company and now she was finally free to go home but first she had to go to Megan school to pick her up from there first then they could go home. 

After reversing out of the car park at work she drive out through the large gates and she was  now  on her way to her daughter's school, while Clara was driving to Megan's School she thought that maybe it would be a lot more impressive if she and Megan made a stop at home first and so they can have their showers and dress to impress too, soon Clara was parking at Megan school gate after she got out of the car and look for her daughter in her usual spot which is the playground.

"Megan!"  come on I  am here and hurry please we need to go somewhere this evening my love."

Clara-belle call her daughter as she spots her on one of the swings in the playground and told her they needed to hurry and quickly get home too so Megan got up and run to her mom and they both got back in the car and Clara carefully but quickly drive home and soon they were both home Clara-belle was now parking her car in the driveway of her Manhattan mansion, they got out and got inside as soon as Clara opens the front door Megan run upstairs to her bedroom and Clara told her to take her bath which  she was obeying the orders of her mother, because soon Megan was having her bath and Clara-belle was in the shower she was washing her hair too.

Soon Clara-belle, was finished in the shower she wrap her body and hair and step out of the shower she wash her face thoroughly and brush her teeth and step back into her bedroom but remember that her daughter was also having her bath too so she decides to go check on Megan to see if she was OK  but when she walks into Megan bedroom she was just coming out of the bathroom, so Clara look for Megan's outfit and shoes blow dry her hair and curl it and also style it for her too and told her to get dress in her outfit and come to her bedroom after she was done.

As Clara walk back to her bedroom and blow dry her hair she curl it and put it in a splendid French twist  Clara-belle already had an outfit in mind which she thought would fit the occasion too so she got in her walk-in closet and took it down off of the hanger it was a white strapless mermaid sequence ankle length gown it looks as if it was tailor made for Clara's body, Clara got dress in her gown and took down her silver sequence seven-inches stiletto heels and Clara took up her silver Menbur Abarca clutch purse along with her phone and car keys and the house keys too, she took up the folder with all the pictures and letters and her birth certificate which Grant Taylor signed also so why did he say he never met her was that really truth?  Clara didn't know.

"Come on Megan let's go I am ready now, do you have your phone?."

Clara-belle told Megan as she asks if she has her phone with her.

"Yes, mom I have my phone with me."  Megan reply as she quickly runs to the living room where her mother was waiting for her then they both left the house and was now on the way to Grant's mansion.