Chapter:38 Clara-belle and the girls' conversation about Alex.

AT  CLARA-BELLE  MANSION  SATURDAY MORNING.

The doorbell rang twice and Clara-belle wasn't expecting anyone this morning.

However, she got up from her bed and wondered who could that be now because she wasn't expecting anyone this morning but she still went down the stairs to get to the door.

"Who is it?."

Clara-belle asks as she arrives at the door.

"It's  us sis and I am with the girls just open the door Clara-belle."

Clarissa replies as she explains to her sister from the other side of the door.

After Clara-belle hears her sister's voice she unbolts the bottom bolts and opens the door with her keys and she and Clarissa embrace emotionally as Clara let loose the waterworks her sister Clarissa tries comforting her because she didn't want Clara-belle to get depressed in her condition about someone who wasn't even worth one of her tears so Clarissa and the girls who consisted of Annabelle, Michelle, Emelia, and their long lost cousin Cara Taylor James...

Cara was Clara-belle and Clarissa long lost cousin by their father's side who a few weeks ago came to see Grant regarding her father and to see if Grant could help with the problems he was going through.

Anyway, the girls were here for Clara-belle to let her know that she didn't need Alex Montoya in her life if that is how she was going to be treated by his family, especially his parents and that they were there for her anytime no matter what.

"Clara-belle," you don't want another man to play you again right?" So now that the girls and myself are here with you I want to let you know that you don't need a man in your life is OK, especially not a man like Alex Montoya," who enjoys watching his parents treat you like some peasants, and not because you are pregnant with his child means he should be present in your life Clara because you can get full custody of the baby."

Clarissa exclaims as she tells her sister Clara-belle and explains things to her as they all take a seat on Clara-belle corner sofa and Clara-belle and Emilia and the rest of the girls did a group hug and tell each other how much they missed one another while away however after their group hug Clara-belle took orders from her friends and sister Clarissa.

"So, Clarissa, Anna, Emilia, Michelle, and Cara," What would you girls like to drink?" Something strong or something hot like hot cocoa or hot chocolate or  normal Latte or chai latte?."

Clara-belle asks as she stands up and takes up her small journal and pencil off her glass coffee table and was ready to write down the girls' orders so she can remember which one is for who again.

"Well, now that you mention it I will have a mug of hot cocoa with marshmallows, Darling," Oh and I will have a glass of brandy on the rocks please," and I will have a cup of hot chocolate dear," oh and I will have a cup of  latte, Clara," oh and Clara-belle I will have a glass of red wine."

Everyone gives their orders and Clara-belle writes down the girl's orders in the journal in order so she knows who orders what etc...
After Clara-belle strides off into the kitchen and put on the kettle after a few seconds and the water was boiled Clara-belle took down three mugs for the hot chocolate and hot cocoa with marshmallows and the latte but she took out two champagne flutes for Cara brandy on the rocks and Michelle red wine and a few minutes after she was finished making all the drinks and she strides off into the living room.

"Sister Clarissa," here is your hot cocoa with marshmallows, Cara here is your brandy on the rocks, my dear," Annabelle here is your hot chocolate dear, and my dear friend Emilia here is your Latte and Michelle here is your red wine girlfriend."

Clara-belle hand out everyone's drinks to them as she takes her cup of coffee off of the silver tray and takes a seat amongst her friends and sister Clarissa.

As  Clarissa starts the conversation with congratulations to her sister Clara-belle that calling off the engagement and ties with Alex Montoya and his family was a brave and confident thing she did then Clarissa and the girls talk to Clara-belle about other things that she can do like for instance things that will make her feel better about herself and about things she has never experienced she could finally get to do those things or if she has a bucket list of the things she wants to do before a certain age or death maybe she could finally get to do those things and Clara-belle was liking the idea her sister was suggesting to her it makes a lot of sense to her...

VOTES!

COMMENTS!

FOLLOWS!

SHARE!