The Hero for Everyone

By RoKkEr_scura

This story is on hiatus until the fifth season of "My Hero Academia" because the ending is later in the story... More

1) The beginning
2) True friendship
3) New idea
4) The Vigilante
5) USJ
6) Pre-start of the UA Sports Festival
7) UA Sports festival
8) Acceptance of Gang Orca
9) Fight with Mirko
10) Help from Edgeshot
11) The offer
12) Final exam
13) Attack on I-Island
14) Training camp
15) The attack
16) Defense of the campsite
18) Friends, Fathers, Mothers and Children
19) The truth
20) The Fight
21) The aftermaths
22) The... "spoken"
23) Meeting whit the Detective
24) The freedom
25) School
Extra chapter. Christmas special
26) Special moves
27) The provisional license exam, Part 1
28) The provisional license exam, Part 2
29) Internal demons
30) The true hero
Q & A
31) The meeting
32) Internship
33) New enemies
34) Capabilities
35) Death Gun
36) Kimblee
37) Vanica
38) Marmรปtin
39) Quirkless.com
40) What's done is done
41) Preparation for the School Festival
42) Took
43) Gentle Criminal
44) Two new ... Workers?
45) UA School Festival
46) Top 10
47) Endeavor
48) VS. High End Nomu
49) Disappointment
50) The War is Approaching

17) The after

6.1K 99 163
By RoKkEr_scura

Shade was running away from where the police would arrive. He could hear police sirens from a distance. After a few minutes he finally returned to the city and, changing his clothes into civilian clothes, he set off for the house. Once he get home.

Hisashi: Oh, welcome back Izuku. Where have you been.

Izuku: I got a tip. An attack on the UA training camp from the league of villain.

Chizome: What, are these guys angry with UA?

Izuku: I think it was another attempt to destroy the image of the symbol of peace.

Kai: I have to be honest. These here have started to be annoying.

Izuku: Yep.

Hisashi: Izuku, could you go shopping?

Izuku: Like every night, dad. See you later guys.

Eri: bye-bye big brother!

Izuku then went shopping like every night, as his father was too lazy to go there alone. In the meantime.

The police had just arrived with the ambulance. The ambulances had already loaded all the injured students when suddenly Momo called Shouta to talk to him.

Momo: Aizawa, thanks to Awase, we were able to put a locator i that Nomu with saws instead of arms.

Shouta: What do you mean?

Momo then went out of her way and created a tracker.

Momo: With this you will know where that Nomu will go. You know where their base is.

Shouta: ... Thank you very much Yaoyorozu.

Shouta then went to warn the other teachers while Momo was being taken away by ambulance.

Izumi: What an attack. Are you okay Kota?

Kota then smiled slightly.

Kota: I'm fine thanks.

Kota then ran to his room leaving Izumi alone.

Katsuki: That Shade is always close to us.

Izumi: He said he got a tip from an undercover hero in the league.

Shoto: Who was it?

Izumi: I have no idea.

A wild Dabi then appeared.

Dabi: Yo, little brother. Yo, little sister.

Shoto and Shoka: WHAT?!

Izumi: Oh ... you were the one who was with Shade ...

Toya: Dabi, undercover I'm Dabi, but my real name is Toya Todoroki.

Shoka: WERE YOU THE HERO UNDER COVER? ARE YOU GONE WHIT YOUR MIND?

Toya: Oh, dad already gave me the lecture, don't you start too, Shoka.

Shoto: Why did you go yourself?

Toya: Well, ever since I started being a hero I've always been under dad's wing, so for once I wanted to do something on my own, so I asked some of my hero friends and found out they were looking for someone to go undercover in the league and I offered to go.

Shoto: Mom will kill you you know?

Toya: ... Yeah ...

Shoko: Fuyumi too.

Toya: .............

Katsumi: Well, it was nice meeting you Toya and ... we'll help your brothers and sisters with the funeral, don't worry.

Toya then became depressed thinking about his death and holed up under a tree.

Shouta: Well guys. As I believe you have understood, camping is suspended. Please get on the bus and we will escort you home.

The class then headed for the bus to go home. 1 hour later with Izuku...

Izuku was on his way back from shopping when, upon entering, he noticed three visitor shoes. Izuku then headed for the hall, finding himself face to face with three people. Crawler, Pop-Step and ... KnuckleDuster.

Iwao: Ha ha, so you're the famous Shade, huh? Hi boy, I'm KnucleDuster, real name Iwao Oguro.

Izuku: The real KnuckleDuster? The one who beat in combat 1VS1 Stain the hero killer?

Iwao: Yes, even if you weren't called that yet, did you Chizome?

Izuku then noted that Kai, Chizome, Eri and Hisahi were also present in the room.

Chizome: Yeah. They still called me Stendhal at the time. Then after that blow you gave me I had to amputate my nose ... the blood just didn't stop flowing! (These are all canonical facts, just to let you know)

Iwao: Yeah, by the way, sorry about that time.

Chizome: No problem, I needed someone to wake me up from that dark time and you arrived just in time.

Koichi: In any case, Kazuho and I managed to convince master to come here to meet you, Izuku.

Izuku: Wait, really? Just to get to know me?

Iwao: Well, I was curious myself about meeting a new vigilante. You don't see many around, you know?

-

... I just came up with this next scene ... I did it just to lighten your hearts ...

-

Eri: And so, the villain vilain was beaten by the great hero Shade!

The whole room then turned to see a super cute thing. Eri was with a doll in her hand fighting Kazuho with another doll in her hand.

Kazuho: Wow, what a hero this Shade!

Eri: I know right? Shade is the best!

Kazuho: And tell me, Eri, do you have a favorite girl superhero?

Eri: Sure! I really like Mrs. joke because she always makes me laugh, and I also really like Pop-Step because she is very good at singing!

Kazuho: Oh, I'm so happy to have a fan!

Eri (She hadn't realized until then): Oh, are you Pop-Step? !!

Kazuho:

In person!

Eri: Ohhhh, you are my favorite, I always watch your concerts in Live!

-

I can't do it, I'm dying of cuteness.

-

Izuku: Uh, it looks like the two girls have made friends.

Koichi: ... Yes, she will be a great mom.

Iwao: SHE WHAT !?

Kazuho: Oh, that's right, we haven't told you yet, did we?

Everyone then turned to Kazuho.

Kazuho: I'm pregnant!

Iwao and Chizome: YOU WHAT?

Izuku: I saw it coming.

Kai: Yeah, me too.

Hisashi: I can literally read everybody's mind so ...

Eri: What does pregnant mean?

Kazuho: It means that after nine months, Koichi and I will have a baby!

Eri: Wooooo, can I call him little brother?

Kazuho: Of course you can!

Koichi: In any case, is what they said on TV true?

Izuku: What do you mean?

Koichi: That you stopped an attack on a student training camp.

Izuku: Oh yeah. I got a tip from an undercover guy and found out where they were supposed to attack and went to stop them.

Kazuho: How many times do I have to tell you not to overdo the vigilante work before you actually do it?

Izuku: Mh, I don't know, a few hundred more maybe?

Kai: Okay, spoken enough. Time to sleep, Eri.

Eri: Oh, but I don't want to go to sleep yet!

Kazuho: Don't worry. Eri, Koichi and I would come more often to keep you company, ok?

Eri: YAY!

Kai: Come on, come on. Let's go to sleep now.

Eri: Ok, dad. Bye-bye Pop-step!

Eri then went up hand in hand with Kai to go to sleep.

Iwao: Well, it's time for us to go too. Thanks so much for the hospitality, guys.

Hisashi: No problem, see you!

Koichi, Kazuho and Iwao then went home.

Izuku: Maaan, what a day. I am dead tired.

Hisashi: Then you better go to sleep. How about getting free from both work and vigilantism tomorrow?

Izuku: Seems right. Night, dad.

Hisashi: Good night, son.

Izuku then went to sleep, waiting for the next day.

-

Yes, every chapter of mine will be interrupted with someone probably going to sleep, and I don't care. In any case I really have nothing to do and I am on the couch as usual doing C programs for homework or math calculations ... but in any case .......... STUPID VIDEO, GO!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 5.7K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.3M 58.1K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
945K 21.7K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.