The Footballer's Girlfriend (...

paulpogbas tarafından

*Just a disclaimer, I wrote this when I was very young and had absolutely no writing skills at all so read at... Daha Fazla

The Footballer's Girlfriend
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Epilouge
Bonus Chapter- Neymars Point of View

Thirty One

11.7K 223 30
paulpogbas tarafından

Neymar and I aren't talking.

He was being a complete asshole.

He was being a lazy person lying on the couch while Valentina was crying and I was trying to make dinner for all of us.

I asked him repeatedly to go and check on her.

Do you want to know what his reply was?

It was that he was to tired.

I swear to God I nearly threw a pot at him.

He was too tired. I mean I know that he has got games to prepare for and everything but I have a wedding to plan, job photoshoots to go to and take care of Valentina all at the same time.

And he's complaining about being tired.

I don't usually swear but he really fucking annoyed me by saying that.

We stopped talking on Sunday and it's now Thursday.

I feel sorry for Antonella and Davi Luca who have had to deal with this for the past few days.

"Aren't you just a cute little girl?" I ask rhetorically and watch as Valetina stumbles around the apartment as she has just started walking.

She giggles loudly and moves towards me quickly and falls into my lap. I lean against the couch and cross my legs and sit her in the middle like a little basket. We watch the tv and then the front door opens as Neymar comes back from training.

"Hi." He gives us both a massive smile as he walks in the door. Valentina the runs over to him but I just stay on the floor and play with my fingers and the wedding ring.

"Hi Scout." He walks over to me, holding Valentina on his hip. He gently sits down next to me but I don't look at him.

"Hi." I say bluntly.

"Look Scout. I'm sorry. You do so much, you take care of Valentina and still keep doing your jobs and I just didn't think about it. I love you so much. You've also been planning this wedding which is getting closer and closer and I don't want my future wife to be mad at me before the wedding. I'm sorry."

I look over at him and then down at Valentina.

"It's fine Neymar. Don't worry." I smile and then he leans over quickly and presses his lips against mine.

"I love you." He whispers, keeping his lips close to mine, his nose rubbing against mine and his forehead against mine.

"I love you too." 

--------------------

Today is the day.

The wedding.

I sit down in the make up chair as all of the make up team that we go in immediately go to work of my hair and make-up.

"Just a natural look?" The main make up artist and I nod.

"Yes please." I answer and then they start with all of my make up.

After and hour- yes a full hour- of sitting in the make up chair for only my face make up.

I look in the mirror and smile at the natural looking make up and beautiful matte dark nude lip.

"Thank you, it's beautiful." I smile and then they take my hair down out of the bun it was in.

"Straight, curly or up."

"Can I have it just in some nice natural waves like kind of going away from my face?" I ask and they all nod. "Can I have the bridesmaids hair the exact same please?" I ask and they all nod.

"Sure." They then start to do my hair. I lean back on the chair and scroll through Instagram and Twitter.

People are posting pictures of Neymar and I and since I follow many of Neymar's fan accounts and they sound so excited for the wedding. They're so smart and guessed tha date becase all of the Barcelona players either tweeted or talked about being excited for the weekend and they put two and two together.

I would love to meet all of them and just give them a big hug for supporting neymar as much as I do.

"Come in a seflie." Kays shouts running over to me, and holds up her phone. I smile quickly as Kaya pouts and snaps the picture quickly. "Love you." She places a kiss to the top my head and then goes to get her hair done.

"Are you nervous?" The man who is now along doing my hair asks. His green eyes look at me through the mirror and I nod in response.

"Very. I'm shaking." I hold up my hand and how my shaking palm to him.

"Don't be nervous, in a few houes you'll be on cloud nine after becoming a married woman."

"I never thought I'd be this nervous. I always thought I would be really calm and collected." I smile at him through the mirror.

"I don't think your bridesmaids are nowhere near nervous." He chuckles and looks over at Rafa and Kaya who are singing over at the other side of the room while getting their hair done.

"They're just always like that." I answer with a laugh.

"Well they all seem like amazing friends so I'd keep them close." He pulls my hair slightly as he wraps a section of it around the massive curling wand.

"Do you think you are going to cry?" He asks while hairspraying part of my hair that has been curled.

"I really don't know. But if I do I really hope it was waterproof mascara that has been put on." I smile and he nods down at me.

"Don't worry honey, we mae sure to use waterproof mascara just in case." He chuckles and the moves to my left side to start to work on the hair at that side.

"So have you been doing this for long?" I ask.

"Doing wedding make up?" He asks to confirm so I nod. "I've been doing it for like the past five years."

"Do you enjoy it?" I ask.

"Yeah, except when you get the odd bridezilla who can make you hate this job sometimes." I laugh and he smiles.

"What was the worst bride that you've ever had?" I ask and he sighs loudly probably thinking about who to talk about.

"There was this one woman who was a complete bitch. She shoutsed at all of us if we even touched her skin to hard. She was horrible to all of her bridesmaids and then she started crying. Oh my gosh she sounded like a whale. She had these massive fake boobs and she had fake hair and I accidentely burnt it and oh my gosh I thought she was going to kill me over it." He holds his hand to his heart making me laugh loudly.

"Are you serious?" I ask through loud laughing.

"Yes, very. Eventually we had to get her parents in to talk to her. Hopefully she was better at the actual wedding and the reception." 

"She sounds like a complete pain. But her husband ovbiously fell in love with her."

"I thought that maybe she forced him with a knife." He says nonchalantly making me laugh extremely loud and I'm sure at one point I snorted through my laughter.

"Breathe Angelina. I don't want you choking before your wedding." The man pats my back making me look up at him with a smile.

"I'm fine, thank you..." I trail off wanting to know his name.

"I'm Felipe."

"Thank you Felipe." I smile and he replies with one and then goes back to doing my hair.

"Mama!" I hear a small voice shout and then Valentina runs through the door with Evan walking behind her.

I haven't seen Evan in ages so when I see him I jump quickly out of my chair and give him a hug.

"I've missed you Scout." He whispers.

I haven't seen him in a while as he's based out in LA and I'm now based in Barcelona so we only see each other through facetime or phone calls now.

"I've missed you too Evan."

"Mama!" I look down at our feet to see Valentina holding up her arms.

"Come here." I pick her up and then go back to my chair so Felipe can contimue with my hair.

"Aren't you just a beautiful little girl." Felipe coos to Valentina who giggles loudly.

Valentina is a flower girl who is going to be walked down the aisle with Davi Luca, Mateo and Diego.

They're all like flowers girls and boys.

So cute. 

Valentina is wears a pinke dress to match the flowers and Marc bought the bos a suit to match his and Neymar's so I assue that they're wearing black suits and black ties.

I bet they're going to look so hot.

Felipe then continues with my hair and joins in on the conversation that Evan and I are having about the wedding.

"I was talking to your dad and he's so nervous to walk you down that aisle." Evan holds onto my hand making me smile.

"I don't know why he's nervous, he's not the one getting married today." I scoff and Evan smiles at me.

"I remember when you first met Neymar and how he came to your Victoria's Secret shoot too early because of Kaya telling him to come early to see you in a pair of underwear. And I remember the Lupo shoot and the game at Manchester and the Brazil game. And I knew from the beginning that something would happen. It was the way he spoke to me about you, he always had this look in his eyes that looked like he just wanted to make you happy and to make you smile." Evan makes me tear up but I bite my tounge to hold back the tears and blush.

"Well I'm happy that you like him."

"So does your dad by the way. I was talking to him a few weeks ago and he raved about Neymar and how great a dad he is to Valentina."

"Aw, we're going to have to stop soon or I'm going to cry soon." I look up and blink my eyes quickly to keep the tears from falling.

"Don't cry. We can't have that before your wedding."  Evan smiles and then gives me a kiss on the cheek. "I'll see you later at the ceremony." He then leaves the room and a few minutes later Felipe is finished with my hair.

"There you go. I think you're all going to get dressed now." He smiles down at me so I quickly give him a hug with Valentina sitting on my hip.

"Thank you Felipe."

"My pleasure Angelina." He smiles as I leave to go into a connecting room with Rafa, Kaya, Davi Luca, Mateo and Diego.

"Come here Diego and Mateo. I'll put your suits on." Kays shouts her boys towards teh clothes rack holding their small suits.

"I'll help with Davi Luca." Rafa says and goes over to help the boys while I pull on Valentina's pink dress to match Kaya and Rafa's except is is more of a puffball with a tutu under neath it.

Once the children are dressed they go back out and get their hair done while we all get dressed. Kaya and Rafa help each other with one of the make up artists help to zip up the back. 

I fix how the dress is sitting before looking in the mirror and smiling wide.

"I can't believe this is actually happening." I whisper as I look in the mirro and them my two bridesmaids come over full dressed holding their heels in their hands.

"I'm so excited." Rafa smiles wide and Kaya nods.

"Me too." They both then put on their heels so I go over and pick up my white heels and hold onto the wall as I slip them on.

"You look absolutely amazing." Rafa comes over and gives me a big hug.

"Stunning." Kaya quickly dabs under her eyes, "I remember us talking about this day years ago and we had it all planned out."

"I know. And now it's happening. I'm shaking so bad." I hold up my hand and show my fingers which are slightly twitching an shaking.

We then leave the room and I hold up my dress with one hand and with the other I hold Valentina's hand as we leave out the back of the hotel that was the closest to the church.

I climb into the wedding car with Valentina and Davi while the rest climb into the car behind.

------------------------

We arrive at the church ten minutes later. 

Everything is quiet and serene.

There's not a sound anywhere.

We head into the church and meet my dad and the inside before the small doors into the church.

"Are you ready?" He asks and I nod and give everyone a quick kiss on the cheek and then my dad presses his lips to my forehead and then he links arms with me.

Kaya and Rafa then move Davi, Mateo, Diego and Valentina into the front and then they follow behind holding their own bouquet of peonies that my dad had in a vase with him. Their bouquets only have three massive peonies in them while I have six or seven.

Kaya then leans forward and knocks the door and then people inside open up the door and music starts to play. 

My heart beats extremely fast as I enter the church.

All eyes are on me.

I dig my fingernails into my dads arm and look straight forward at Neymar who has the biggest grin on his face.

Marc nudges him and they both look at each other and smile wide, laugh and then look forward again and he smiles wide at me. 

When we arrive at the altar, Kaya and Rafa organise the children into their seats and then go and sit next them and then Marc goes and joins them.  

"You look beautiful." Neymar whispers to me making blush deeply. He then connects our hands together and then we face the priest.

He starts the ceremony and I slowly start to stop shaking as Neymar runs his thumb across my hand calming me down.

After the vows Davi Luca hold Valentinas hand and brings her up to the altar holding a box with our wedding rings in it.

After what the priest says Neymar takes my shaking hand and slowly slides the ring onto my ring finger and I suddenly feel complete. I then take his ring and do the same thing and shiver when I take my hands away.

"You may now kiss the bride." 

It seems like our next moves are in slow motions.

Neymar moves towards me and takes my face into his hand and envelopes my lips into his. I move my hands to his waist and moves closer to him.

The full church stands up and starts to clap and cheer. 

The people who are cheering are mainly the Barcelona players and Im sure I heard Kaya scream. 

We pull apart and then he kisses my lips quickly.

"I love you." He whispers, keeping his forehead against mine and hold my face in his hands.

"I love you too."

---------------------------------

"Everyone smile!" The photographer shouts as our families and the bridemaids and Marc stand for a picture.

Everyone else has gone to the wedding reception.

"Okay now can we just get the wedding couple and the children." The phtographer then takes Neymar, Davi, Valentina and I.

Neymar keeps his arm around my waist as we moves and then the photgrapher moves Davi and Valentina in front of us.

"Smile." The photographer shouts so we all smile wide.

He then makes us move away in different positions, one of us laughing, one of Neymar and I holding them both up and just a few more different ones.

"Now can we just have the happy couple." Davi and Valentina then go over to Kaya and Marc. 

Neymar then brings me closer to him, his hand keep a frim grip on my waist keeping me right next to his side.

"You better get used to this Scout," He turns to look at me, a smile is covering most of his face and his eyes are bright and wide and full of life. "because I'm not letting you go."

I then blush seriously bad making Neymar laughs loudly and presses his lips to the side of my head.

"I love it when I make you blush." He whispers, still laughing.

"Shut up or I'm going to be red in every single picture." I look up at him seriously but he just kisses me and gives me the cheekiest grin I've ever seen.

"You'll look beautiful anyway." He smiles wide at me. The photographer moves us so I'm facing Neymar and our hands are wrapped around me and mine are placed on his chest and we're smiling down at each other.

He then makes us kiss so Neymar gets rigth into it ad dips my bag like one of those cliche wedding pictures.

We then just get some more natural ones of us walking about, talking, and some more of us cuddling and kissing.

"I love you Scout." He shouts making his family and my family laugh loudly.

"I love you too." I whisper and look up at Neymar.

He then presses a kiss to my nose.

"What would i do without you?"

-------------------------------------

We're now at the wedding reception and the first person to come up to me is Will.

He has to push past so many people to get over to me first and then gives me a massive hug.

"I'm not embarrassed to admit that I did cry during your wedding." He looks down at me and I laugh.

"I thought I heard wheezing." I giggle and he kisses my head.

"I'm so happy for you." He then starts talking to Neymar as we walks towards the massive table for Neymar and I, our main family and Kaya and Marc.

Waiters then come around and pour out drinks for all of us. Under the tabe Neymar is holding onto my hand as we smile at all of our guests.

My dad then stands up and smiles so everyone stops talking and listens to my dad.

"I just want to thank everyone for coming today. It was a beautiful ceremony and I'm thankfull that all of you came to support my daughter and  her new husband Neymar." My dad then looks over at Neymar and I, "Neymar I want to thank you. From the bottom of my heart, thank you so much for making my little girl happy. I hope you love her as much as I do and Angelina..." He looks down at me with a massive smile, "You picked an amazing guy that I'm sure will look after you for years and years to come and from the way he's looking at you right now...I don't think he's going to let you go." I quickly turn away from facing my dad to turn and look at Neymar who is now blushing as the rest of the guests giggle at him.

My dad then sits down and Neymar's dad stands up.

"Hi, I'm Neymar's dad and I just want to say as well, thank you everyone for coming. Angelina I'm so happy that you make my son happy. I'm so happy that you didn't leae after you found out he had a son because I thought most girls would. I remember when he was younger and he used to obsess over you. He was so in love with you!"

"Dad!" Neymar shouts embarrassed making us all laugh so I squeeze his hand making him look at me and I smile at him. 

"Anyway," his dad continues, "Angelina I'm excited for the years that you will both spend together with Davi and Valentina. I'm sure that you will all be together forever." Everyone then claps and then Kaya stands up with the biggest smile on her face.

"Hi. I'm Kaya. Angelina's best friend. I've been with Angelina through a lot. I've been with her since our days acting and then as we continued onto modeling. She's has been the graceful guide in my life. She just seemed to know what she was doing most of the time I remember meeting Marc; my boyfriend, who's friends with Neymar, I remember him saying that Neymar and I'm sure he was still with his ex-girlfriend at the time, but I knew that Angelina and Neymar would be an amazing couple. And they are. So I wish you guys the most amazing years together." She blows a iss to me and I blow one back to her.

The meal then starts and I chat to Neymar and our families throughout the meal until we all finish and everyone starts to chat more and the music plays louder and some people go up to dance.

"Come'n get up you two. It's the first dance." Kaya pulls us up off the chairs and onto the dancefloor.

This brings a crowd as Neymar places his hand on my waist and mine are up around his neck. We sway along to the music and Neymar hums along to the song.

"I love you so much Scout. You have no idea." Neymar smile down at me and I giggle and blush. 

"I love you too."

"So..." Neymar trails out making me look up at him and take my head off of his chest.

"So..." I copy him with a massive smile.

"So, tonight when we go home...are we going to have fun?" He wiggles his eyebrows  at me making me laugh loudly.

"Maybe. Only if you're lucky." I wink making him girp onto my hips and spin me around.

------------------------------

I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN AGES!!!!!

i've been so unwell, i've been off school three times in the past two weeks because of it. 

And I'm not joking I've sneezed at least 100 times while writing the end of this chapter.

Please comment, vote and follow me 

love you xx

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

109K 4.4K 55
Everyone loves the World Cup... Mateo Souza is a famous player for Brazil but after costing them their loose he faced lots of hate. Given another cha...
5.7K 168 30
Experience the journey of Maya Vasquez and the Brazilian footballer, Neymar da Silva Santos Junior who were childhood best friends, birthday mates an...
97.4K 2K 14
When Barcelona refuses to hire her due to her gender, Eleanor Piqué is determined to make them regret their decision. Even if it means leaving her br...
143K 2.8K 26
Cara Mielle Romero has finally graduated from college and she's trying her best to finish her final year at the University of Barcelona. However, he...