Miraculous Ladybug x Reader S...

By Curseblood17

This book is finished. MC is written gender neutral. These are just some scenarios about you and your lover... More

When and how you two hug
When you sit on their lap
When you wear a piece of their clothing
When you get akumatized
When you fall
Nathaniel Kurtzberg ~Catch Up~
When you cry
Luka Couffaine ~Catch Up~
When you become blind
When you fall asleep against them
When you take pictures of them
When you suck your thumb while sleeping
When you ignore them
What they taught you
How the first kiss went
When you brush their hair
When you tell them you're a superhero
How to know when their sad
When they see you singing/dancing
Who said "I love you" first
Juleka Couffaine ~Catch Up~
When they get jealous
When they brush your hair/play with your hair
When they're sick
When they see you naked
When you both watch horror movies
When you're sick
When you're in the hospital
When you come home injured
Marc Anciel ~Catch Up~
When they're injured
If you're a singer
Things you do that make them happy
What they thought about you after the first time meeting
When you're drunk
Going on vacation together
Where you both went for your first date
When they sing
When you have a panic attack
When you two sleep together on the same bed
When you two cook together
When you two read together
When you two go camping
When you two go to the beach
When it's your birthday
When you watch anime
When you cook them their favorite meal
When you cosplay
When you get lost in the city
When you learn how to drive
When they say something that offends you
When you get bullied
When you run away/your parents kick you out
When they get bullied
When you get addicted
When they find your baby pictures
If your friend doesn't like them
Halloween
Gabriel Agreste ~Catch Up~
If you are an actor
When you tell them you want to go to the army
Alix Kubdel ~Catch Up~
If you are better at something they like doing
When the villain tries to kiss you
When they meet your parents
When the enemy tries to kiss them
If you have insomnia
When you get flustered at something they say
Christmas
When you thank them for everything they have done for you
~Finished~

Rose Lavillant ~Catch Up~

3.9K 43 4
By Curseblood17

Some scenarios are left out becausethis was taking too long and I simply wasn't in the mood to write afew of the scenarios.

When and how you two hug:

She loves giving hugs, so her hugshappen whenever she feels like giving one. Her hugs are always filledwith so much happiness and love.

When you sit on her lap:

She will yelp before laughing andhugging you. She won't tell you to get off until her legs start tohurt, then she will nervously laugh, politely asking you to get off.

When you get akumatized:

She was very shocked to hear it on thenews and immediately ran to where you were. She froze when she sawyou before slowly approaching, stuttering out it's her beforereaching out, asking what's wrong. When you slapped her hand away,she let out a gasp before tearing up, not hurt by you slapping herhand but you denying her comfort/affection. She didn't care that youwere akumatized, she just threw her arms around you and cried out itwill all be okay.

When you cry:

She will also get upset, giving you ahug, stroking your hair, assuring you it will all be okay and you cancry as much as you want, whispering it is good to let it all out.When you laughed and asked why she's crying, she chuckled and wipedher tears, saying seeing you cry is making her cry.

When you become blind:

She became more positive, hoping herpositivity while make you more positive and happy. She will stilltake you places, saying just because you are blind doesn't mean youcan't enjoy the outside world.

When you take a picture of her:

She won't mind, she will smile, evenpull her friends into the picture with her. When you are done takingpictures, she will excitedly come look to see how they turned out.

When you ignore her:

She will immediately worry, askingwhat's wrong. When you don't reply, she will pout a little beforesaying you will have to talk to her or else she can't help you.

When you brush her hair:

She will start to tell you a longstory, patiently waiting till you are done. Once you are done, shegrinned and thanked you before taking the brush, saying now she wantsto brush your hair.

When you tell her you're asuperhero:

She immediately got excited, askingmany questions, only to go from excited to worrying, asking if youare being safe and who will help you when you get gravely injured. Soafter some assuring, she went back to being excited.

How to know when she's sad:

She will be pouting with her armscrossed. A simple hug or kiss on the cheek will manage to cheer herup though.

Who said "I love you" first:

You both wanted to be the first to sayit so she counted down and then both said it at the same time.

When she's sick:

She will still be herself, just withoutthe hugs because she doesn't wish to get you sick. When you chuckleand say you won't get sick from a hug, she will try to not hug youbut fail and give you a big hug.

When she sees you naked:

She gasped and turned around, holdingher hands tightly against her face, stuttering out a sorry beforepeeking through her fingers to see where the door is so she can rushout without bumping into something.

When you both watch a horrormovie together:

If it isn't that scary of a movie, she will just be cuddling you andenjoying her snacks. If it is a very scary movie, she will beclenching your arm tightly, flinching and yelping at the jumpscares,not even touching her snack because she's too scared she will yelpduring her snack and choke.

When you're in the hospital:

She will visit you each day before andafter school, delivering you some snacks and keeping you company aslong as she can. She even wanted to stay and sleep here but you toldher to go home and sleep in the comfort of her own bed.

When you're drunk:

She will be giggling with everythingyou do and say while also making sure you don't injure yourself. Whenyou get sleepy, she will let you lay on her lap and stroke your hairin a soothing manner to help you fall asleep.

Where you both went for yourfirst date:

She wanted it to be a fun date so shetook you to the amusement park. Both had a very fun time. When it wasdone, she pout and said she wished this could go on for more daysbecause today was very fun. When you said you will take her toanother fun place next week, she immediately perked up, saying thatsounds fun and she can't wait and she hopes next week comes quickly.

When you have a panic attack:

She will calmly tell you to sit down.Once you are sat down, she will crouch down and assure you everythingis okay and she's right here for you. When you calmed down andapologized, she chuckled and said you have nothing to apologize forbefore asking you with a worried expression if you are okay now.

When you two read together:

She won't be reading, she will beputting pictures in her scrapbook. She will try her best to be silentso she doesn't disturb you.

When it's your birthday:

When she saw you, she excitedly jumpedon you and gave you a big hug, happily shouting happy birthday beforedigging into her school bag and pulling out a gift. It was ascrapbook filled with fun pictures of you both.

When you cook her her favoritemeal:

She immediately perked up, happilyasking if you cooked this for her before giving you a big hug,thanking you and claiming you are the best lover ever.

When you cosplay:

She will gasp and say you are socool/cute and your outfit is amazing. She will also cosplay as herfavorite character of her favorite show so you can both cosplaytogether. She will take many pictures of you, some of which she willput in her memory scrapbook.

When she says something thatoffends you:

She would never say anything offensive,maybe something that's a little sad, especially when Prince Alivisited. She fangirled over him a lot while made you a littlejealous. When she noticed, she giggled and hugged you, assuring youshe has no feelings for him, she just admires him.

When you get bullied:

She gasped when she heard beforestorming to your bully, putting on her best angry face before yellingthey are cruel and you are a kind person and don't deserve this.Sadly it didn't work, but when she saw you laughing and saying shelooks like an angry cute animal, she smiled, happy she at least gotyou to laugh.

If your friend doesn't like her:

She will gasp before getting upset,whispering she did nothing wrong and was friendly the whole time. Shewill worry the whole time she did something wrong, even if you tellher she did nothing wrong, she will still think she did. So youdragged your friend to her and forced them to say they like her. WhenRose heard that they like her, she immediately got happy and huggedthem, saying she is so happy to hear that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 3.8K 37
[ COMPLETED: SEQUEL IS OUT ] You were everything a person would be jealous of. You were a model, actor, singer, etc. Even a hero. You own an extremel...
645K 23K 67
𝐎𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐧 → The state of being unaware or unconscious of what is happening around one. ⋘ 忘却 ⋙ Various! Miraculous Ladybug x F! Reader 𝘓𝘰𝘷�...
61.7K 1.3K 15
Well it all goes like usual marinette getting aboanded by her friends because of sausages hair fanfiction /stories .......... But this one is with a...
58.7K 1.7K 33
You all know the story. The one about miraculous superheroes, a man who wants his family back, a girl who just wants her crush to notice her, and a b...