The Hero for Everyone

By RoKkEr_scura

This story is on hiatus until the fifth season of "My Hero Academia" because the ending is later in the story... More

1) The beginning
2) True friendship
3) New idea
4) The Vigilante
5) USJ
6) Pre-start of the UA Sports Festival
7) UA Sports festival
8) Acceptance of Gang Orca
9) Fight with Mirko
10) Help from Edgeshot
11) The offer
12) Final exam
13) Attack on I-Island
14) Training camp
16) Defense of the campsite
17) The after
18) Friends, Fathers, Mothers and Children
19) The truth
20) The Fight
21) The aftermaths
22) The... "spoken"
23) Meeting whit the Detective
24) The freedom
25) School
Extra chapter. Christmas special
26) Special moves
27) The provisional license exam, Part 1
28) The provisional license exam, Part 2
29) Internal demons
30) The true hero
Q & A
31) The meeting
32) Internship
33) New enemies
34) Capabilities
35) Death Gun
36) Kimblee
37) Vanica
38) Marmรปtin
39) Quirkless.com
40) What's done is done
41) Preparation for the School Festival
42) Took
43) Gentle Criminal
44) Two new ... Workers?
45) UA School Festival
46) Top 10
47) Endeavor
48) VS. High End Nomu
49) Disappointment
50) The War is Approaching

15) The attack

5.9K 107 54
By RoKkEr_scura

It had been a tiring day for class 1A. They had just finished a full day of training for the whole class. Soon after they had to cook their own meals for the evening. During dinner, Izumi noticed Kota's absence and so she went to look for him. Izumi noticed him climbing up a mountain so she followed him.

Izumi: Hey Kota.

Kota: Uh, how did you find me?

Izumi: Well, I followed you ... I saw you didn't get anything so I brought you some food.

Kota: I'm not hungry. You can also leave.

Izumi: ... Okay, but if you need anything, just tell me.

Izumi then came down from the mountain and then went to sleep. The next day, another day of training would be waiting for her on the other hand.

This part with Izumi happens at the same time that Dabi and Shade are talking.

Timeskip, the next day in the evening, whit Shade.

Shade was ready. He is currently on the roof where he overheard the conversation between Himiko and Dabi the day before, and Dabi had promised Izuku to do it. Izuku was dubious but still went to the meeting point. If he had serious information, he couldn't miss it for any reason. As Dabi had promised, he and Himiko met at the same spot at the same time.

Himiko: So, are you ready Dabi?

Shade thoughts: Ready for what?

Dabi: Actually, I don't remember the plan.

Shade: ... God, if she falls for this, she's just an idiot.

Himiko: Really? So, Shiggy told us to attack that training camp, and kill anyone we like in class 1A or 1B or even their professors.

Shade then facepalmed.

Shade thoughts: Oh well, better for me. But who is Shiggy?

Himiko: Anyway, why don't you remember?

Dabi: That idiot Shigaraki told me so I wasn't listening because I really don't care what he says.

Shade thoughts: Oh, great actor Toya.

Suddenly black smoke appeared next to Himiko and she jumped inside. Dabi went in with her but first dropped a piece of paper. As soon as he saw the card, Shade ran to pick it up and noticed that it was a map with a marked cover where the camp where the students were. Shade immediately jumped into action, running in the direction the map marked, hoping to get there in time.

Meanwhile at the campsite.

Mina: Oh yeah. I am very ready for this test of courage!

Izumi: Yes, we never get scared!

The class was in the midst of a test of courage inside the forest when suddenly a giant cloud of gas could be seen expanding.

Minoru: What the hell is that?

Mandalay then turned in the direction Minoru was pointing to see the gas cloud.

Mandalay: I ... I don't know.

The class then smelled a strong smell ... Smell of fire.

Shoto: THERE IS A FIRE!

Suddenly, from the forest, a lizard man and a ... man-woman appeared and started fighting the Pussycats.

Mandalay: Damn. I have no idea where Kota is.

Izumi: I know.

Mandalay then turned to Izumi and seeing her determined she nodded.

Mandalay: Please save. To all the others, run away! To the campsite.

The class then started running towards the campsite as Izumi sprinted to Kota's hideout, only to be confronted with a particular scene.

A few minutes earlier, with Shade.

Shade was jumping left and right to try to get there in time.

Shade: I'm almost there ... Come on!

Shade then arrived at the campsite to see a child being attacked by a very muscular man at the top of a mountain. Shade then jumped into action and got the baby out of the man's attack range before he could hit him.

Shade: Do you attack children too?

???: Oh? You are that vigilante, aren't you? You're blacklisted for that guy, Shigaraki. Let's see if you can at least give me a challenge.

The villain then attacked Shade but the latter managed to avoid the punch.

Shade: Kid, do me a favor. Do not move.

Shade then went on the attack and approached the villain quickly but the latter was even faster than before, avoiding Shade and hitting him from the side but Shade managed to cushion the blow.

Shade: You're fast, huh?

???: I haven't even started.

The villain has therefore grown in some way and has become faster.

The villain then attacked Shade with a barrage of punches but Izuku managed to dodge, using Shadow master, and becoming intangible he managed to hit the villain with spikes thanks to Overhaul.

???: AHAHAH, you are strong kid. My name is Muscular and I will enjoy killing you.

Muscular then took off his mask revealing his face and an ugly scar on his left eye.

Kota: ... You are ... You are the one who killed mom and dad!

Muscular: Oh. You're the Waterhouse brat. You know, it's their fault that I have this scar! I'll kill you as soon as I'm done with this kid.

Shade: Well, if there's one thing that's not going to happen, it's that you can get the boy.

Shade then created spikes from the ground but Muscular avoided them and started getting bigger and bigger until his muscles got bigger than his skin. Muscular then launched towards Shade and Shade didn't react fast enough, punching himself in the chest and leaving a hole.

Muscular: Well it was good while it lasted. Goodbye.

Muscular then turned to Kota but just as he turned around he felt something twist around him. Muscular then looked down, noticing a very large snake.

Shade: Sata Bailey, my ... pet snake.

Muscular then turned to notice Shade, standing, without the hole in his chest.

Muscular: WHAT !? This makes things even more interesting!

Muscular then grew even bigger, completely becoming a ball of muscle.

Shade Thoughts: I have to KO him. Even if they steal his quirk now, his muscles would remain as they are now.

Shade then started creating spikes from the ground with Overhaul but Muscular went through the middle as if nothing had happened, backing away a few inches from Shade when the latter made a somewhat risky move. Shade then brought his hand forward to Muscular. Muscular seeing the hand decided he would not care and has the process of going straight. Shade then took advantage of it and once he got in contact with Muscular he used Overhaul to completely break it down and recreate it ... without the additional muscles.

Muscular: What the fuck!?

Before Muscular could react, Izuku pulled out his sword by hitting him at the piece and licking his blood. Muscular then fell to the ground, paralyzed.

Muscular: Wha ... WHAT DID YOU DO?

Shade: Simple, I brought some justice.

Shade then put a hand on Muscular's back, stole his quirk (Yep, you got it right), and then used it to KO Muscular.

Shade: Are you alright kid?

Kota: I ... I'm fine. But you ... you had a hole in your chest until a moment ago!

Shade: Oh, don't worry about it, I am Okay. In any case, do you have somewhere to go back to be safe?

Izumi: KOTA!

The two then turned to the source of the noise, noticing Izumi. Izumi then noticed the villain on the ground and Shade.

Izumi: ... What happened here?

Shade: Well, let's say I helped as much as I could.

Izumi: ... Did you just save Kota?

Kota: Yeah, he saved me from the villain who killed mom and dad.

Izumi: Oh, he's ... So ... Ahh, thank you Shade, for saving Kota.

Shade: No prob. The attack is still ongoing. I can teleport to that house over there.

Izumi: ... Yes, please.

Shade then took Kota by the hand and put a hand on Izumi's shoulder and, using "Shadow Master", teleported himself to the roof of the house. Shade then looked down, noticing Eraserhead, as he battled Dabi. Shade then teleported to the ground.

Shade: Well, it's good to see you again, Eraserhead.

The two then turned to notice Shade.

Dabi: I was wondering how long it would take you.

All those present then turned to Dabi.

Izumi: ... Are you in league with the villains?

Dabi and Shade then exchanged a glance and then started laughing.

Eraserhead: What's going on here?

The first to calm down was Dabi.

See, I'm undercover in the villain league to find out what they were up to and Shade is only here because I gave him a tip.

Shouta: ... So, you weren't really fighting?

Dabi: This is just a clone made by another villain. Either way, Shade, you'd better come quickly. I will try to save Himiko at all costs.

Shade: You really like this Himiko, huh?

Dabi: Maybe ... Now you know but now I have to pretend you defeated me. Come on, finish the job Eraserhead.

Shota: With pleasure.

Shota then activated his quirk on Dabi's copy, causing it to be disbanded.

Shade: The villains' goal is to kill as many people as possible. I'll try to save as much as possible. Eraserhead, stay here and protect the students.

Eraserhead, at first hesitant, nodded and Shade left for the forest. to save as many people as possible.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.5K 3.2K 52
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
237K 8.3K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
105K 9.3K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
600K 12.8K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...