Possessive CEO (VMINKOOK)✅

By jennytaegguk

Wherein Jungkook fell in love with his secretary. He trusted Kim Taehyung that much, he even gave everything... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: Ideal
Chapter 2: Stop
Chapter 3: Ruined
Chapter 4: Suck
Chapter 5: Surprise
Chapter 6: I'm glad you know
Chapter 7: You're so confident
Chapter 8: Safe with me
Chapter 9: I agree
Chapter 10: I should be
Chapter 11: What if
Chapter 12: How about me?
Chapter 13: Please, talk to me
Chapter 14: He lied
Chapter 15: You're my business
Chapter 16: Past
Chapter 17: Begs
Chapter 18: Let go
Season 2: Chapter 2 - Stay with me
Season 2: Chapter 3 - You are my friend
Season 2: Chapter 4 - I like her
Season 2: Chapter 5 - That person
Season 2: Chapter 6 - I admit
Season 2 - Chapter 7: Consent
Season 2 - Chapter 8: Admit
Season 2 - Chapter 9: A friend
Season 2: Chapter 10 - Decision
Season 2: Chapter 11 - the proposal
Season 2: Chapter 12 - END

Season 2: Chapter 1 - Paris

3.4K 210 30
By jennytaegguk

Season 2: Chapter 1 - Paris

It's been 2 years since Jungkook left Seoul, and Taehyung was still waiting for a person that he wasn't sure will come back. Apparently, he was in Paris because he suddenly get interested in touring around. He already visited LA, Japan, China, India, Indonesia, Greece, and so on.

It was already evening in Paris and Taehyung was liking the view of the Eiffel Tower. He wasn't that far from the tower that's why he can't help admiring how gorgeous it was. He keeps clicking on his camera to capture some remembrance when he goes back to Seoul.

He also said to himself that whoever person he will see behind/bumps onto him that will be his fate partner. He said it as a joke since he was kind of bored being alone every time he was touring but who knows.

He didn't hear anything about Jimin after their last meeting too. The three of them literally separated their ways. He was hoping that Jimin was doing fine, after all, Jimin was kind to him and he knows Jimin was hurt like him. Yet, he also wished that Jimin will be happy.

Suddenly, he heard a flash behind him. He turned around to look at the person behind him but he was surprised by a gleaming flash once again and can't help but closed his eyes for a few seconds.

"I'm sorry for doing that, I didn't expect you'll turn around like that. I'm sorry." That guy said but he was looking down at his camera to check some footage.

"No, it's okay, I was surprised." Taehyung let it slide but for some reason, the figure in front of him looks familiar.

His eyes widened when the person finally looked at him. He felt chills running through his skin while looking at him.

"Jungkook"

"Taehyung"

They sound surprised by each other, it seems like Jungkook didn't expect to see him as well. Tears fell from Taehyung's eyes, he didn't hesitate to run near Jungkook and hugged him. He was crying on Jungkook's shoulder even though he can't feel Jungkook's arms hugging him back which hurt him.

"I missed you" Taehyung uttered between his cries, tightly clutching his grip around the back of Jungkook's coat.

He heard Jungkook sigh, Jungkook slowly put his left hand on Taehyung's back and right hand on the back of Taehyung's head, caressing his hair in order to calm him down because he can hear Taehyung crying out in so much pain.

"Shush, I'm here, it's okay, calm down, hyung." Jungkook attempted to calm him down.

Taehyung melted in Jungkook's arms and snuggled his face into the crook of his neck. He was just being so emotional seeing Jungkook. He looked at Jungkook with teary eyes and cupped his face.

"I-It's really you, right? I-I wasn't a hallucination or something?" Taehyung touched Jungkook everywhere to check if he wasn't dreaming.

Jungkook let out a soft chuckle and cupped Taehyung's cheeks to make him look at him, only at his eyes, and wiped off his tears while Taehyung's hands were on his wrist, not letting him go, afraid that Jungkook will leave again.

"Of course, it's me, I'm real. What makes you think I'm fake?" Jungkook giggled.

"Y-you keep showing in my dreams and will be popped out when I woke up. I just want to make sure you are real. If it's a dream again, I-I don't want to wake up anymore." Taehyung sobbed, leaning on Jungkook's touch.

"Should we go to my cabin and let's have some private conversation, hm?" Jungkook inquired.

And Taehyung immediately nodded his head like a cute puppy. Jungkook smiled, finding it cute. He held Taehyung's right hand.

"Let's go then." He uttered looking at him.

He grabbed Taehyung along with him not expecting that the older boy will intertwine their fingers. He opened the door of his car beside the driver seat and Taehyung went inside followed by Jungkook in the driver's seat.

-----

They arrived at Jungkook's cabin, it was like a subdivision but instead of a modern house, the houses were cabins, made of wood.

"Come in" Jungkook said opening the door of his cabin.

Taehyung went inside the cabin, it was smaller than Jungkook's place in Seoul. But the cabin seems more comfortable.

"Take a seat, I'll go get you some juice." Jungkook suddenly said.

"No, no need please, just stay here." Taehyung muttered, holding tiny onto Jungkook's coat but looking down at the ground.

"I'm not going to disappear, okay? I'm serious here." Jungkook responded.

Yet, he can't resist his former secretary when he met his pleading eyes.

"I-I don't need juice, I'm not even thirsty, so please, just don't go." Taehyung retorted, biting his bottom lip.

"Fine, now take a seat, will you?" Jungkook sighed in defeat which Taehyung gladly did.

Jungkook sat down on the couch with the older one on his right side.

"Why, why you didn't come back? I'm waiting for you, you know." Taehyung started a conversation between them which kind of making Jungkook taken aback.

"I was planning to, maybe this month or this year. I am taking a long rest for a while." Jungkook retorted.

"But you took 2 years, Jungkook. You should at least respond to my text and calls." Taehyung mumbled, fidgeting his fingers on his lap.

"I want to be alone, Taehyung, that's why I changed my phone number as well. Did you miss me that much?" Jungkook chuckled.

"So much." Taehyung replied.

He stared at Jungkook with tears forming in his eyes.

"So so much that I searched and waited for you. I tried everything to find you everywhere." Taehyung uttered with a crack in his tone.

"Why? Why did you wait for me if you have a boyfriend?" Jungkook asked.

"He cheated. Jimin hyung cheated. But that's not only the reason why I broke up with him. Mom and he were right all along. I loved him because I thought he was the person I'd been looking for, not because of who he is. I surely won't love him if he's just Jimin.

That's why I'm desperate to see you again. And you know what, I said to myself that whoever I will meet in Paris at Eiffel Tower, that's the person I am destined for. It was just a joke not until I saw you, Jungkook." Taehyung stated, swallowing hard.

"Did you expect me to love you the same way back then?" Jungkook inquired.

"No, that's not what I mean. I... I want to start over again. I... I want to try out some things between us. But if you don't want, I understand. I'm not going to force you. I just want to see you with both of my eyes. And I'm glad that you're doing okay. I don't wish you to love me again, I just felt like telling you what happened, that's it."

Tears began to fall from Taehyung's eyes for some unbeknownst reason. He just felt the familiar warm hands on his face once again.

"Stop crying, please. You've been crying so much now. I told you that I don't want to see you like this." Jungkook gently hushed him while kneeling in front of him.

"I'm so sorry, I'm being emotional these days. Mostly right now, I just don't know what should I feel after seeing you." Taehyung sobbed.

"I understand, but can you give me more time to think? These past 2 years, I moved on, Taehyung. I'm not sure if I'm ready to be in love again. I'm not saying that I don't like you but I don't want to get hurt again. I am human too, I can't handle pain." Jungkook stated.

"It's okay." Taehyung muttered.

"So for now, let's start being friends, hm." Jungkook uttered and extend his hand to make an agreement with him.

"Friends."

Taehyung hesitantly accepted Jungkook's hand and sighed.

-----

Oops, friend-zoned.

Anyways.

Are you guys will be okay if I put some chapters about side ships? I mean besides focusing on my main ship here, I would like to focus on side ships in other chapters. Is that's okay?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

356K 11.7K 49
Where two idiots doesn't know what relationship they have....! But still doesn't even bother to search for the answer.!! JEON JUNGKOOK The powerful C...
256K 9.6K 31
A story in which a famous Ceo falls in love with a high school student. The story contains smut and fluff. Ships: Taekook and Yoonmin ~Top: Tae ~Bo...
1.9M 66.9K 41
Where a CEO is strict to anyone who comes in his way except he is only sweet to his assistant "Taehyung come to my office now!" "W-what do y-you want...
602K 27.7K 31
Taehyung was the maid but also the mother of the children who he took care of. cover credits to @EstelleKnightrise Banner credits to @Nhicodelle