๐’๐ฐ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ: แดขแด‡ส€แดแด˜แดษชษดแด› ยฒ โˆ’ b...

By iirenic-

Anna Wells loved being a superhero. She loved putting on her blue suit and mask to run around the city, savin... More

.: ๏ฝก ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ: ๐ณ๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ฉ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐ญ. โœ”๏ธ
โˆŸ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ. โœ”๏ธ
โˆŸ ๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ. โœ”๏ธ
โˆŸ ๐จ๐ง๐ž. โœ”๏ธ
โˆŸ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ. โœ”๏ธ
โˆŸ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž. โœ”๏ธ
โˆŸ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ. โœ”๏ธ
โˆŸ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž. โœ”๏ธ
โˆŸ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ. โœ”๏ธ
โˆŸ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.
โˆŸ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ.
โˆŸ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž.
โˆŸ ๐ญ๐ž๐ง.
โˆŸ ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.
โˆŸ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž.
โˆŸ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
โˆŸ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
โˆŸ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
โˆŸ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
โˆŸ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
โˆŸ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
โˆŸ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
โˆŸ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ.
โˆŸ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž.
โˆŸ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ.
โˆŸ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž.
โˆŸ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž.
โˆŸ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ.
โˆŸ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.
โˆŸ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ.
โˆŸ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž.
โˆŸ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ.
โˆŸ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž.
โˆŸ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ.
โˆŸ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž.
โˆŸ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ.
โˆŸ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž.
โˆŸ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ.
โˆŸ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.
โˆŸ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ.
โˆŸ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž.
โˆŸ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ.
โˆŸ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž.
โˆŸ ๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž.
.: ๏ฝก ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ: ๐ณ๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ฉ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐ญ - ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ.

โˆŸ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ.

405 14 6
By iirenic-

swift vs alacrity
part one

warning: graphic violence.

WHEN ANNA OPENED her eyes, the world was moving by her in a blur so fast that it was hard for her to see the things around her. Blues, greens, greys and blacks all mixed together in a cluster of colour that Anna could make out even if she squinted her eyes. Anna knew exactly where she was — not where in the city, but she knew who she was with and that's what terrified her the most. She squeezed her eyes shut again and pressed her lips together, hoping that when she opened them, she would be in her bed waking up from a bad nightmare.

          Anna opened her eyes and the world was still moving by in a blur. As she opened her mouth to yell at the Woman in Red, she was sent flying through the air and came to an abrupt stop on the hard pavement of the main highway out of Central City. Anna rolled three times across the pavement before coming to a complete stop. She groaned loudly and gritted her teeth as she pushed herself up to her hands and knees. "Not cool," she snapped and turned her head to look at the Woman in Red who was standing right beside her. "Who the hell are you?"

          "Alacrity," the woman replied and rested her hands on her hips. "Speed God."

          Anna let out a laugh and snorted at the woman's words, using her humour to build up her confidence. "Speed God? Oh, sweetheart, you're no Speed God," she said and shook her head, smiling smugly up at the woman.

          "Shut up," the red speedster hissed and pulled her foot back, red lightning curling around her boot. She shot her foot forward and drove her boot into Anna's abdomen, sending her up into the air and then crashing back down on the pavement again with a thud.

          Anna gasped loudly as all the air was knocked from her lungs. Her eyes widened as she tried to force herself to breathe, her throat closing over quickly. She rolled onto her side and got to her knees quickly, letting out a rough cough that burned her throat. "Don't you know it's not cool to kick someone when they're down?"

          Alacrity laughed, the sound becoming distorted by the way her vocal cords were vibrating. "This isn't middle school, Swift. This is real life, we're adults," she said and walked toward Anna slowly, tilting her head. "This is shameful. I always thought Swift was a fighter, but you're just letting me kick you around like a piece of garbage," she said snapped her fingers, forming bolts of lightning that curled up her arm toward her shoulder.

          Anna's eyes flicked down to Alacrity's arm, furrowing her brows at the red lightning that slithered up the red sleeve of her suit that had black ombré from the gloves to her elbow. She looked the speedster up and down, taking her in completely for the first time. From her knee-high boots up to her hips was solid black, and then it faded perfectly into red from the middle of her abdomen up to the high collar around her neck. In the centre of her chest, there was a black emblem with a black lightning bolt that had a red outline, making it appear even more menacing. Though Anna couldn't see the woman's face, she could see the shoulder length, faded red hair that somehow looked pretty.

          "Oh, I can fight, you'll just lose," Anna said and smirked at the red speedster. She pressed her palms together and rubbed them back and forth, causing lightning to curl around her hands and up her arms toward her shoulders.

          Alacrity laughed once again, causing Anna to shiver at the distorted noise. "Now, sweetheart, I highly doubt that," she said and ran at Anna. More red lightning curled around Alacrity's body as she jumped up into the air, tightening her hands into fists.

          Anna's eyes widened and she took a step back, too stunned to run away as more and more lightning continued to curl around the speedster's body.

          When Alacrity landed on the ground, she dropped down to one knee and slammed a fist down onto the pavement, letting out a yell as red lightning shot down her arm and crackled toward Anna, sending sparks and smoke up the pavement toward the blue speedster's feet.

          The lightning curled up Anna's legs and body, encasing her red and banishing away her blue lightning that it brawled with for a moment. Anna let out a scream as the lightning sent shockwaves through her body, lighting every nerve and muscle on fire. She dropped to her knees and pressed her palms against the pavement, gasping for air as the lightning finally disappeared.

          Alacrity clicked her tongue and walked toward Anna, the heels of her shoes clicking against the pavement as she walked. "Come on, Swift, get up and fight! Don't let me have all the fun," she teased.

          Anna bolted to her feet and threw a punch to Alacrity's jaw, knocking her back a few steps. She reached around the back of the woman's head and grabbed a fistful of her red hair, pushing her head down. Anna shot her knee upward and cracked it against Alacrity's nose.

          Alacrity fell onto the ground and brought her hands to her face, allowing it to stop vibrating. When she pulled her hands away, crimson blood coated them. She lifted her head and looked at Anna once she began vibrating her face and slowly stood up, red lightning curling around her again. "You've got one hell of a punch, Swift," she said bolted away from Anna, stopping a few yards away. "But that's still not enough!" She yelled and ran at Anna.

          Anna ran forward and narrowed her eyes at Alacrity, pushing herself as hard as she could. She watched the red speedster closely, waiting for her to act on her next move. When Alacrity jumped up into the air and pulled her fist back to throw a punch, Anna dropped to the ground and slid under her, her feet flicking sparks up from the pavement. She turned around to face Alacrity and continued to slide back, keeping her eyes locked onto the woman. "That all you got?!" She yelled when Alacrity spun around after skidding to a stop. "Looks like that's not enough!" She taunted and smiled, her confidence and ego building as she continued to one-up the woman.

          "You're good, Swift, I must say! But you still won't be good enough," Alacrity said and ran at Anna once again, causing Anna to act immediately and run at her. The red speedster made a sharp move to the right and dropped down, sliding across the ground. She grabbed Anna's ankle and yanked her foot, knocking her to the ground. When Anna dropped, Alacrity let out a laugh that made Anna's blood boil. "See! I got you with the oldest trick in the book!"

          Anna rolled onto her back and gasped when Alacrity pressed a boot against her throat, cutting off her air supply. She wrapped her hands around the woman's boot and pushed as hard as she good, gritting her teeth.

          "What's the matter, kiddo? Too weak?" Alacrity asked and leaned down toward Anna, putting more weight on her foot that made Anna choke out the last breath she had hitched in her throat. "Come on! I was having so much fun! Don't give up yet."

          Anna waited for Alacrity to lean down just an inch closer to put more weight onto her foot and finally countered by reaching up and grabbing a fistful of her red hair. She yanked the woman down and raised her own head, slamming her forehead against Alacrity's nose. She jumped up to her feet and stuck her foot between the red speedster's ankles, sliding her feet out from under her. Anna gasped for air and let out a small laugh, tightening the ponytail at the back of her head. "What's the matter, kiddo? Too weak?" She asked, mocking the woman's words.

          Alacrity flipped onto her back quickly and stood up, throwing a punch to Anna's jaw, causing it to crack slightly, before the brunette could even blink. Anna's head snapped to the side and blood spilled out over her lip, her cheek instantly bruising. Alacrity stepped forward, throwing a punch to Anna's abdomen and knocking her back a step. "Want to give up yet?"

          Anna pressed her fingers against her lip and scoffed. She dropped her hand from her face and spit blood onto the pavement, missing Alacrity's boots by mere centimetres. "Not a chance," she replied and lunged forward at Alacrity, throwing a punch to her throat and knocking her back, causing her to let out a cough.

          Alacrity clapped her hands together and formed bolts of lightning that got larger as she pulled her hands apart. She stepped toward Anna and threw the bolt at her, causing red lightning to wrap around her body and electrocute her, knocking her to the pavement as she let out a scream that echoed through the sky and burned through her throat. Alacrity stood over Anna and looked down, letting out a laugh. She leaned down, grabbing the collar of Anna's suit as she thrashed around from the bolts of lightning that continued to electrocute her. Alacrity threw multiple speed punches to Anna's jaw and nose, busting open her face and bruising her more than she already was.

          Anna's vision blurred over with tears and she let out a cry in pain, mumbling words that she couldn't even understand. She squeezed her eyes shut and braced herself for another punch from Alacrity, but it didn't come. When she opened her eyes, Alacrity was standing over her with a crowbar in hand. "No," she whispered and shook her head, managing to prop herself up on her elbows. She crawled backwards and continued to shake her head, tears streaming down her cheeks as fear bubbled up in her chest as Alacrity stalked toward her with a crowbar in her hand.

          Alacrity pulled the crowbar up and swung it downward, cracking the bar against Anna's ribs so forcefully that she felt her ribs shatter; she felt the bones in her abdomen break into pieces and shift from the impact. Anna let out a scream as more hot tears poured out of her eyes, her elbows slipping out from under her. A sadistic laugh escaped Alacrity's lips and pulled the crowbar up over her head again, swinging it down over Anna's knee. Anna widened her eyes, trying to hold in the scream as Alacrity slammed the crowbar against her knee again, shattering the bones effortlessly.

          Another scream rattled through Anna's body and she rested her head against the pavement, letting out cries of agony as hot, burning pain shot through every inch of her body. She squeezed her eyes shut, her entire body shaking with pain as her brain begged to be taken out of consciousness.

          "This is just the beginning, Swift," Alacrity hissed, her tone laced with venom and hatred as she reached down and grabbed Anna's chin, causing her eyes to snap open. "You will lose this fight. You will lose everything, just like I did. Do you hear me?" She yelled and drove the end of the crowbar into Anna's abdomen, piercing through her suit and skin, causing Anna to gasp deeply as stars danced around in her vision. "You're done, Swift," she hissed and let go of Anna's face, ripping the crowbar out of her body. "See you next time, girly." Alacrity tossed the crowbar onto the ground and waved her fingers at Anna before bolting away in a flash of red lightning.

          Anna gasped heavily for air and let out a scream that was so raw and painful that it made her scream all over again. She slammed her fists against the pavement and lifted her head, her mouth gaping open at the blood that stained her sapphire blue suit. "Oh, my God," she whispered, her head spinning. She rested her head against the pavement and looked up at the sky, closing her eyes and letting the last few tears that she had left in her body slip out from under her eyelids.

          A second later, her eyes snapped open, pulling her out of the darkness that her body wanted to slip into. "Barry," Anna whispered and slowly say up, white-hot pain ripping through her once again and causing a soft whimper to escape her lips. She pushed herself to her feet the best she could and pressed a hand over the hole in her abdomen, stemming some of the bleeding as her vision twisted and danced in front of her. "I'm coming, Barr."

.: 。

ANNA STUMBLED OUT of the elevator at S.T.A.R Labs and dropped to her knees, a string of curse words escaping her lips as pain shot through the knee that Alacrity had hit. She placed her free hand on the floor and pushed herself up which caused blood to drip onto the floor around her feet. "Shit," she whispered and forced her eyes to stay open, even though she herself wanted to let herself fall into the blanket of darkness that welcomed her with open arms.

          Anna continued her way down the corridor toward the Cortex, a cluster of voices slipping into her ears. She leaned up against the wall for a moment, her legs almost slipping out from under her. "Help," she croaked out and swallowed as hard as she could before attempting to clear her throat. She let out a shaky breath and pushed off the wall, moving closer to the Cortex.

          "Where's Anna?" Barry asked, his tone full of panic and concern. "Where the hell is she?!"

          Anna slid inside the Cortex and ran herself to the desk to keep herself steady, using her clean, free hand to grip the desk to keep herself from falling. "I'm here," she called out the best she could, bringing all attention to her.

          Barry's face dropped and he ran toward his girlfriend, wrapping an arm around her back to take most of the weight off her feet. "Anna, I'm here," he whispered and pressed a kiss to the side of her head.

          Anna's eyes rolled back and she dropped down to the floor, taking Barry down with her. She inhaled softly, her breath more like a wheeze than anything. Her body began to go numb and she felt her muscles relax, the pain easing itself slowly. She opened her eyes slightly and saw Barry's face hovering over hers, saying words that didn't quite reach her ears. She saw the tears in his eyes and she tried to reach up to his face but her hand didn't move.

          "Caitlin!" Was the last thing Anna heard ring through her head before her body was overcome with darkness and everything faded away; the pain, the sadness, the fear — all of it.

so, there was the first
real fight between swift
and alacrity. when i said
alacrity would be brutal,
i was not kidding.

this is just the beginning
of alacrity's games and she
won't be stopping anytime soon.

i figured the first real fight
between swift and her newest
enemy had to be brutal,
and it definitely was.

alacrity isn't going to be the
villain that feels bad for what she
does and she won't take
pity on anyone no matter what.
alacrity is ruthless and scary and
she is going to be a true villain.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 223 13
People say death signals the end, but I always find that it sparks a new beginning. I've faced death numerous times and won, but this time seems diff...
167K 4.2K 25
When Audrey comes to Central City, she thought that she finally could have a normal life. But is normal even possible in Central City?" The Flash/Bar...
299K 9.9K 44
5/--/18: #2 in #theflash 6/- -/19: #7 in #theflash 8/28/19: #1 in #dccomics 5/6/21: #3 in #greenarrow She can control time. Speed it up, slow it down...
213K 8.7K 63
โ my name is barry allen and i'm the fastest man al- โž โ hold it speedy, what about the reverse flash and zoom? they both are faste...