Never was A Beast (Kirito X N...

Od Midnight_Cypher

{This is on my quotev account! :P) [Y/N] was born a neko, even she don't know how or why she was a neko. Wh... Více

Wai-WHAT?!
The Meeting~
WHAT KIND OF CREATURE IS THAT?!
Meeting The Black Cats~ (how ironic XD)
Merry Christmas My Kitty~ (Side Chapter)
The Awkward Moments Part 1~
Reunited Part 2~
Jealousy and Trouble~ Part 3
Disappearing~
Worrying About You~
The Plan!~
☆Rewrite The Stars☆ (One-Shot<3)
Rescuing You~
Dragon's Poop?!
Rabbit Food!!!! >:D
Memories of the Irony~
Happiness Complete~
🍋Lemon🍋 X///X
Meeting the Innocent Lil' Yui!~
Le Truth Behind The Innocent~
Fish, fish and more fish -w- (I dk wut to name this chapter XDXD)
The End-Wait... Where Am I?
Catnapped By A Psycho Perv
Fairy Game? (Is the Tooth Fairy there? XD)
Hunting Down Information and Save Me
Slowly Getting There~
Don't Know What To Call This Chapter XD

I Give Up On Naming Chapters -w-

490 10 22
Od Midnight_Cypher

(I'm going to just go into my yaoi corner and obsess over this 0v0)

Kirito's Pov~

After Leafa and I swiftly exit the cave and start flying, we noticed the World Tree in the distance.

I asked, "Where would the meeting would take place?"

Leafa pointed to the location and informed, "We only have twenty minutes to get there."

Both of us increased our speed as we tried to reach the Leaders in time.

Mini time-skip~

Yui detected sixty-eight players on our way and another fourteen ahead of us.

We then saw all the other players in front of us, but Yui said, "There are only fifty seconds left before we make contact."

Admitting defeat, Leafa called, "Go to the World Tree while I try to save Sakuya"

I rejected the plan, "Running isn't my style."

The Salamanders arrived and just as they were about to attack, I landed with a boom between the two factions.

I asked, "Everyone to put away your swords."

Leafa startled Sakuya and informed that their fates relied on me. I then asked to talk to Salamanders' commander. The commander then appeared, looking annoyed. Probably by the fact that I had interrupted their attack. In the end, he allowed me to speak.

I claimed, "I'm an ambassador to the Spriggan-Undine alliance and I have come to negotiate trade terms with the Sylph-Cait Sith alliance. Disrupting the meeting would cause all four races to wage war on the Salamanders."

The commander rejected the claim, "You have no guards and horrible gear. I would only believe you if you could hold me off for 30 seconds."

He then drew his weapon as Sakuya had a look of recognition and stated in alarm that the commander was General Eugene, the strongest player in ALO.

Eugene used the sun's rays to blind me and began the first assault. I attempted to block the Demonic Sword Gram, but failed as Eugene's weapon mysteriously phases through my blade, causing me to be hit and blown to a cliff, and that hurt a lot. I overheard Alicia Rue, the leader of the Cait Siths, stating that the Demonic Sword Gram's unique skill, <<Ethereal Shift>>, which allowed the sword to phase through swords and shields when the opponent attempts to block the attack. I retaliated, but was hit by Ethereal Shift again.

As they continued to fight, I pointed out that 30 seconds had already passed but Eugene had already decided to change the rule to a death match and continued to attack me. Eugene began to take the upper hand in the battle by using his sword's unique ability and repeatedly damaging me while parrying all his attacks, so I tried to get some distance between me and Eugene and used Smokescreen to buy myself some time by covering the field in smoke.

Taking advantage of the diversion, I borrowed Leafa's katana and vanished high up in the air. Eugene cleared the smokescreen and looked around, but couldn't find me. Just then, I surprised Eugene as I soared down from the sky to clash against him and drawing Leafa's katana right after I block Eugene's attack with my great sword, causing <<Ethereal Shift>> to lose its effect.

Taking advantage of my experience of dual-wielding from Sword Art Online, I attacked fiercely and the General is not able to defend against the onslaught and counter-attack due to the limitation of <<Ethereal Shift>>, combined with my speed. Thus, I won almost instantly with the continuation of my attacks. Everyone looked amazed by the outcome of the battle, the diplomats cheering and the Salamanders appreciating my skills as I was catching my breath from the intense battle.

After the match, Sakuya revived Eugene and he admitted, "Kirito, you are the best fighter I had ever seen. Congrats."

I rubbed my sore neck, "Thanks. I gotta ask you something though, do you believe what I said about the Spriggan-Undine alliance?"

As Eugene contemplates my claim, Kagemune appeared and he lied for my cause, which kinda surprised me. He stated that I was the one who destroyed his party and was also accompanied by an Undine. Eugene then believed the allegations, and, as he and the Salamander leader knew it would not be worth fighting against the four races, he finally agreed to leave with his troops.

He then looked back to me, "I wish to battle you again Kirito. But next time, there will be a different outcome."

I grinned and agreed while nodding my head as Eugene left on good terms.

Time-Skip!~

After the Salamanders departed, Leafa told Sakuya about Sigurd's treason, and Sakuya presumed that he had betrayed them because the Sylphs were falling in their military power to the Salamanders, and because of the future 5.0 future patch, which would allow a player to be reborn as another race, if the lord of the race agreed. She presumed that leader of the Salamanders had agreed to turn Sigurd into a Salamander if he brought Sakuya's head.

Sakuya then asked Alicia, "Hey, can you open a Moonlight Mirror to talk with Sigurd?"

She nodded and did as she was told. Sigurd looked surprised to see the mirror and Sakuya.

Sakuya states, "Seems as if your plan to kill me had failed, thanks to Leafa and Kirito's efforts."

Sigurd started to scowl before boasted, "Tch, your rule would fall without me leading the Sylph military."

Sakuya decided to "grant his request" and manipulated her Race Lord management window. A moment later, Sigurd received a notification that he was banished from Sylph territory, with Sakuya stating that he could find something else to occupy him as a renegade in neutral areas. Sigurd cursed Sakuya before she completed filing the banishment and he was forcibly teleported out of his room.

-Another Time-Skip-

After I admitted I lied about being an ambassador and there was never any Spriggan-Undine alliance, saying that I just made it up on the spot in the crisis situation, while me myself was not allied with anyone.

The two leaders flirted with me and asked, "Well since you're not allied to anyone, do you want to join our respective forces?"

Leafa tried to stop them, "He can't! U-uhh he's her partner and..."

I was in deep thought after that. 'I wonder what (Y/N) is up to now. I can't stop thinking about her. I miss the way she blushes when I pet her cute (f/c) cat ears. I miss the way her (f/c) tail sways softly as she cuddles closer to me. I miss the way she smiles as she looks into my eyes with her huge (e/c) gems. God she was so sexy when we had our first- ok I have to stop now or something will happen down south.'

I shook my head as I started to feel tingles and felt my heart beating faster.

I remembered what we were talking about and rejected the offers of both leaders, and told them, "Sorry, but I need to reach Alne fast."

After hearing that the purpose of the Sylph-Cait Sith alliance was support each other in reaching the top of the World Tree, I donated a bag of Mithril Yrd coins to them to help them prepare for the assault towards the World Tree. The leaders thanked me and left, telling me I was welcome to visit their place once I returned from the World Tree.

As we see the Leaders leaving, Leafa approached me and leaned on my arm, but backed away when Yui popped out of my pocket.

Yui accused, "Papa! How dare you cheat on Mama!"

I was loss for words and confused, "W-wait what do you mean?"

Yui made an angry face, "Your heart was beating faster when the leaders were clinging to you and hugging your arms! Hmph!"

I now remembered all the times they did that. It got annoying, but I wasn't worried about them and ignored it. I was too busy thinking about how it would feel if (Y/N) clinged my arm like that. She would let out a purr of affection and snuggle into my chest as her chest would be squeeze against my arm. 'Her soft round squishy-'

Dang it, I was doing it again. I couldn't lie so I just told Yui the truth.

I nervously chuckled and replied, "I was ignoring them and was thinking about your mama. Her and her soft squishy breasts-"

Yui blushed bright red and shut my mouth with her tiny hands before I can say anything else, "Eww! Mama was right, you are a pervert."

I excused myself, "Hey! I can't avoid it because I'm a man. All men has needs too you know."

Leafa ,wanting to change the topic, asked Yui "So what do you think about me Yui?"

She looked surprised to hear Yui replied, "Hmm, you're okay, but I'm still keeping an eye on you. No one shall mess with Mama and Papa's relationship."

I just chuckled stated, " Yeah you aren't like a girl."

Leafa got offended, "What do you mean?!"

I decided to change the topic by taking off and proceeding to Alne before the sun set before she murders me.

(Y/N)'s POV~

Meanwhile, I got up off of my bed and entered the code I had memorized earlier to open the gate and left my prison.

'Don't worry Kirito, I'll do my best to help you and nothing, not even that bastard's plan, can stop us. We will be together forever.'~

A/N: Heyo ^^; Sorry for not updating like I promised. This year is really crappy with everything going on so I wanted to shine a little light in these dark days of CO-VID19. I can't promise anything anymore since I hate breaking them. I can't be certain when I'll update again, but hopefully it's soon. Ngl, I kinda don't like some plots, but I can't leave anything out you know? Welp, I hope this chapter is good enough for y'all :3 stay safe!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

61.4K 2.2K 15
With Kirito beating Heathcliff, a.k.a Kayaba Akihiko (who was also Ume's uncle), everyone was released from the game. But alas, that isn't where the...
15.7K 677 20
She awakens.. naked.. afraid.. confused.. within a large transparent pod.. She feels cold.. shivering and wet as the cryogenic sleep wears off.. "K-K...
38.9K 752 22
Y/n was lucky to beta test the new game Sword art online. She loved it and was one of the strongest players in the beta reaching higher floors. She w...
55.7K 1.7K 13
Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2020 Stumbling upon a stray half-cat and half-human or in other words what people call it, Neko is the last thing...