Secretly Loving My Best Frien...

By waanjaimjora

Serendipity Series #1 How can I be his bestfriend, if my feelings for him is more than that.. How can I forge... More

Annyeong Mi - Loves!
Synopsis
Chapter 1 - Please turn around!
Chapter 2 - Who are you?
Chapter 3 - Wanting to give up
Chapter 4 - Marcus!
Chapter 5 - He is my heaven!
Chapter 6 - For you!
Chapter 7 - Plan
Chapter 8 - Working at INF
Chapter 9 - A little hope!
Chapter 10 - What?
Chapter 11 - Pretending
Chapter 12 - Known secret
Chapter 13 - Marcus's thoughts
Author's Note
Chapter 14 - Grateful
Chapter 15 - Is this goodbye?
Chapter 16 - Who are you?
Chapter 18 - Where are you, Marcus?
Chapter 19 - Confused
Chapter 20 - Missing
Chapter 21 - Appointment
Chapter 22 - Finally found you!
Chapter 23 - Help
Chapter 24 ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 25 - After
!Please read!
Chapter 26 - This is wrong! ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 27 - I can't stop myself, Gulf! ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 28 - Hurt
Chapter 29 - X
Chapter 30 - I want you!
Chapter 31 - Wanting to run!
Chapter 32 - Please! ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 33 - Urge
Chapter 34 ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 35 - Take me
Chapter 36 - Unexpected seen!
Chapter 37 - Last straw
Chapter 38 - I love you!
Chapter 38 Explanation
Chapter 39 ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 40 - Forever?
Chapter 41 ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 42 - Don't ever let go
Chapter 43 - Surprise
Author Note
Chapter 44 - Forgot
Chapter 45 - Past
Chapter 46 - OMG!
Chapter 47 - Fell
Chapter 48 ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 49 ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 50 - Elevator
Chapter 51 - Bastard
Chapter 52 - Fuming
Chapter 53 ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 54 - Sofia
Not Update
Chapter 55 - Feelings
Chapter 56 - Changes
Chapter 57 - Finally
Chapter 58 - Hi babe!
Chapter 59 - Too late?
Chapter 60 - Always been you!
Chapter 61 ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 62 - News
Chapter 63 - Hoping
Chapter 64 - Monthsary
Book 1 Epilogue

Chapter 17 - Proposal

5.3K 263 9
By waanjaimjora

Marcus POV

Finally, this day has come! It's the day I will propose to the woman I've always wanted to spend the rest of my life with. I've been waiting for this day to happen for three years. I never thought I would be in this situation to ask someone to be with me for my whole life. At first, I thought it would be hard to find someone I would love more than my life, someone I would depend on for my dream and future. Meeting Allyssa is god's answer to all my hopes and dream. I hope everything goes well today. I can't wait to be Allyssa's fiancé!

I woke up early, and after fixing myself, I went directly to the office to ensure that I finished everything, especially those critical documents I must sign. I don't want anything or anyone to disturb my vacation with Allyssa after my proposal. I will bring Allyssa somewhere nice, and it will surely be memorable for both of us. I will make sure that we will make up for all the times we've been so busy with our careers that resulted in us neglecting each other. Thankfully, Gulf was there to plan all of this. He already gave me details of our trip, and as expected, It's perfect. I searched online for the place and saw how beautiful it is.

That place is a paradise, making me wonder how Gulf managed to find and book that place. I guess he is genuinely the right person for this planning thing. I'm excited to bring Allyssa to that place because I know she will love it. I feel bad we cannot go outside the country because of our schedule, but I know this will do. I will try to bring her outside the country when it's okay for both of us.

I ensured that everything was finished and complete when I received a message from Gulf that everything was ready and in place. I can't help but smile widely. Finally! It's happening, Marcus! Please remind yourself to thank Gulf for all this, as none of these would occur if not for him. I promise! I will make sure to give back the same effort to Gulf. I promise that when the time comes that he is the one who will do this for his loved one, I will be the one who will help him.

I checked everything, I got the ring that Gulf bought for me, and in fairness, Gulf has a taste. This ring looks stunning! It's a simple platinum-plated engagement ring with 2-carat diamonds as its center stone. Simple, but it's so beautiful. I'm sure she will love this, and I can't wait to put this on Allyssa's finger!

~~~

I arrived at Allyssa's studio at exactly 5:00 PM. I told her my mom wanted to meet her so she couldn't say no to me. Allyssa respects my mom so much because she is her idol. My mom is a previous ballerina, too; I fell madly in love with her because maybe I saw my mom to her.

I was waiting for her to finish by 5:30. At exactly 5:30, she left her studio; then, we immediately took off to the restaurant.

"Love, I thought we were going to your mom? It isn't the way to your home, right?" My Allyssa asked me while I was driving

"Uhm, love, we are not going to our house!" I hesitantly said to her but continued to drive my car. I looked at her for a few seconds, then looked again at the road.

"What? Where are we going then? You tricked me!" She said and pouted her cute lips. She's pretending to be mad. It made me laugh a little seeing her. I can't help but to put my hand on her cheeks and caress it. I love her so much that I always wanted to hold her. She's so beautiful! I transferred my hand and held her again.

"Sorry, Love! I can't tell you where we are going because It's a surprise! Please forgive me! I promise you will like it there!" I tried to console her by kissing the hand that I was holding

"Uhm, you're always like this because you know I can never get angry at you!" I looked at her and saw her pouting again. I laugh a little before speaking.

"So, I'm forgiven?" I slightly move my head on her seat but still look at the road.

"Do I have a choice?" she said, then smiled at me.

"Thank you, and I love you!" I said as I stopped for a bit to kiss her, and she kissed me back.

God knows how much I love this girl. After a few minutes, we finally arrived at the place. This restaurant looks stunning! When we got off the car, I immediately put a handkerchief around her eyes.

"Love, do you have to do this? It's awkward!" Allyssa tried to remove the blindfold, but I stopped her.

"Please, love, this is a part of my surprise, so please let me!" I pleaded with her.

"Okay, Okay! Gosh! I can never say no to you, especially if you're sweet like this to me!" Allyssa finally agrees.

"I know, Love!" I helped her walk into the restaurant. I looked around the place, and there I saw Gulf. I smiled at him and mounted, Thank you. Gulf!

You have no idea how grateful I am for all of this. Thank you so much, Gulf! I saw him smile at me, so I smiled back.

"This way!" Restaurant personnel told me as we went to the garden area where my proposal would happen.

"Thank you!" I said to him.

~~~

As we arrived at where my proposal was set up, all I could say about it was.

"Fuck! It looks so beautiful" Gulf knows how much I love to go camping that he decided to incorporate it into my proposal. He truly knows everything about me.

"Are you ready, love?" I put my mouth near her ears and asked her.

"Yes, love, ready," she excitedly said.

"Okay, 1.2.3 Surprise!"

After removing her blindfold, her eyes opened wide, showing her shocked expression. She had to instantly put her hands in her mouth to stop her from making a sound. She looked at me without those confused eyes. I smiled at her before speaking.

"It's for you, love!" I spoke. She removed her hands from her mouth, showing me her gorgeous, heart-stopping smile. I feel like a winner seeing her face! I extend my hands for her to hold. She smilingly accepted and spoke, sounding so happy about what she saw.

"Omg! Love! It looks so beautiful! How did you do this? Did you plan all of this?" She asked me as I guided her to our table.

"I had helped!" I smiled at her.

"You such an...." I didn't let her finish.

"An amazing boyfriend? I know I am, Love!" I teased her

"Haha, you wish!" He answered. This made us laugh for a minute, and then we decided to sit.

"Love? What with you today? What's the occasion? It's not our Anniversary, right? Yes! It's only March, so why?" She looks confused about what's happening right now. Of course, it's not yet our anniversary because our anniversary is in September.

"Uhm, Love, I will tell you later, but in the meantime, let's eat!" I asked her. Fuck! Now that I think about what I'm supposed to do next, I can't help but feel so fucking nervous.

"Okay, if you say so!" She answered and then smiled at me. We started to eat; I mean, she began to eat, but not me. I don't think I can eat because of nervousness. I prepared myself for this, but now that I'm doing it, why do I feel so nervous that my whole body starts to numb? My heart is beating loudly every second that passes by. Fuck! Be still, my dear heart! You must be okay, so I can do good with my proposal later!

~~~

After we finished eating, I asked her to stand up.

"Love?" I stood up and handed her my hand to help her stand up. She looked like she was questioning me.

"Where are we going now? " She asked me confusedly while we were standing beside our table. I just smiled at her before I spoke again.

"Care to dance with me?" I asked her, wearing my most genuine smile.

"Dance? When did you know how to dance?" She seemed shocked hearing me ask her this. I know, Love! She knows how much I sucked in dancing, but just for today! I will try dancing. I hope I don't trip or step on her foot because that will be a bad situation for both of us.

"Please?" I asked her again, and she just nodded in answer. I held her waist using my arms while she put her hands around my neck. I pulled her near me, making us dance skin to skin.

I signal the waiter to play the music. The waiter smiled and then looked at the band near us to start playing the music.

A/N You may listen to the music online; just search for the song A smiled in your heart by Ariel Rivera.

As the music played in our background, I started something I would never think I would do in my whole damn life. I began to sing for her, which made her look more shocked.

"Omg! Love, are you singing?" I nodded shyly to answer her. I could feel that she was also shocked by what I was doing. She had never heard me sing before. I never tried because I don't do anything I'm not confident in succeeding.

I love this girl and never imagined I could love her this much, but I know I do now. I love her more than anything, and if singing makes her fall for me more, I will do it every time.

We are just dancing while I'm singing to her. I chose this song because this is the perfect one that will describe how I felt for the last few days and what I'm feeling now. I felt like we'd been away from each other for a long time, and now we're back with each other again. Her smile is always my reason for happiness. To see her smile, I know I can do everything to keep that on her face.

I felt like her tears were drenching my shoulder, so I let go of her face and started to caress her face. She is crying hard, but I hope it's because of her happiness. I just smiled at her and continued to sing for her.

"I love you so much, love. Thank you for doing this!" She told me as I brought her back to my embrace.

~~~

After the song ended, I let go of her and looked at her straight in the eyes while she tried to remove the remaining tears on her cheeks. I stepped back a bit and started to speak. Fuck! I'm so nervous! I hold my chest first and breathe deeply to calm myself down. She looked confused about what was about to happen next.

"Love! It is not my only surprise to you. It is just the beginning, and I hope you are ready! I've been confused and afraid about our relationship these past few days. I don't know, I can't help it, but I feel that something is pulling us apart. Maybe because we are so busy with each other careers that we forget to take care of the important thing in our life, and that is our relationship. I can't help but think that there is a chance that you will let go of me and choose other things. I tried to stop feeling this way, but I couldn't. I need assurance, Love. I need something that will make our relationship more official. I love you so much, Love! I can't ever imagine myself being away from you. I can't take it!" I sincerely said to her.

I know how this is confusing Allyssa, but she is just standing still while looking at me intently like she is waiting for something. She is not speaking to me at all. She looked so serious that I couldn't seem to read what was on her mind. Fuck! Her expression is making me nervous like crazy! I breathe deep before I continue my following line.

"And because of this, I decided to do this..." I looked at her and smiled nervously. I got down on my knee, pulled out the ring, and spoke the word I'd meant to ask her since I realized I loved her.

"Will you Marry me, Allyssa? I love you so much, Love! I don't think I can ever love someone more than I love you! Please make me the happiest man alive by marrying me?" I sincerely asked her while looking at her face, hoping to hear the one answer I wanted for the rest of my life.

"Please say yes! Please, love? Please say Yes!". I said in my mind while looking at her.

She is just looking at me too. Allyssa looks so confused, shocked, and thinking. After a few seconds, she gave me the answer that changed everything in my life.

"I'm sorry, Marcus! I'm so sorry! But my answer is no! I can't marry you!" Without waiting for my response, she left!

She just left, leaving me still on my knees, shocked and confused about what had happened.

What? No?

To be continued

WAANJAIMJORA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 5.5K 16
A young bodyguard named Mew Suppasit, who seeks revenge to take back his family possessions. An extremely rich kid who doesn't know how to take care...
100K 6.1K 42
#2 in Gulf Kanawut (31st May 2022) #1 in Gay Fanfiction (12th Sept 2021) #1 in Childhood Friends (9th May 2021) #8 in Mew Suppasit (4th Feb 2021) #3...
214K 11.5K 43
(Completed โœ”) Tharntype the series!! A เน“ฤ“เบŸเบ‡เธ™lf fanfiction "You just now are thinking that we're meant to be?" "No," Mew whispered. "It's just, the wo...
1M 36K 51
Tharn is hopelessly in love with his childhood best friend, Type. At least, he thought it was hopeless, until the Moon blessed him by making Type his...