๐’๐ฐ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ: แดขแด‡ส€แดแด˜แดษชษดแด› ยฒ โˆ’ b...

By iirenic-

Anna Wells loved being a superhero. She loved putting on her blue suit and mask to run around the city, savin... More

.: ๏ฝก ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ: ๐ณ๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ฉ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐ญ. โœ”๏ธ
โˆŸ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ. โœ”๏ธ
โˆŸ ๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ. โœ”๏ธ
โˆŸ ๐จ๐ง๐ž. โœ”๏ธ
โˆŸ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ. โœ”๏ธ
โˆŸ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž. โœ”๏ธ
โˆŸ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ. โœ”๏ธ
โˆŸ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž. โœ”๏ธ
โˆŸ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ. โœ”๏ธ
โˆŸ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.
โˆŸ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ.
โˆŸ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž.
โˆŸ ๐ญ๐ž๐ง.
โˆŸ ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.
โˆŸ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž.
โˆŸ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
โˆŸ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
โˆŸ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
โˆŸ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
โˆŸ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
โˆŸ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
โˆŸ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ.
โˆŸ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž.
โˆŸ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ.
โˆŸ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž.
โˆŸ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ.
โˆŸ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž.
โˆŸ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ.
โˆŸ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.
โˆŸ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ.
โˆŸ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž.
โˆŸ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ.
โˆŸ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž.
โˆŸ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ.
โˆŸ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž.
โˆŸ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ.
โˆŸ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž.
โˆŸ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ.
โˆŸ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.
โˆŸ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ.
โˆŸ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž.
โˆŸ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ.
โˆŸ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž.
โˆŸ ๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž.
.: ๏ฝก ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ: ๐ณ๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ฉ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐ญ - ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ.

โˆŸ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.

341 16 5
By iirenic-

alacrity
part three

ALACRITY STORMED INTO the underground layer, her blood boiling in her veins as she gripped her left shoulder in pain. After Swift's punch, her lightning had gone straight through the material of Alacrity's suit and burned her skin, leaving it aching. She had anticipated that Swift was strong and smart, but she hadn't expected Swift to attack her.

          Alacrity knew Anna all too well — she was Anna. She knew the thoughts that ran through her head and knew her moves in a fight, she knew the comebacks she used and her attitude toward her enemies. Swift was terrified of Reverse-Flash and Zoom, so Alacrity used that against her and acted exactly like them but, that didn't seem to be enough. In order to get Swift to bend and break to her will, Alacrity would half to use more pages from Eobard Thawne and Hunter Zoloman's books.

          The Woman in Red walked straight up to the chair Savitar sat on and rested her hands on the arms, leaning down toward him so their noses barely touched. Her eyes burned red and she narrowed them at Savitar, wishing that her hard glare was enough to send him writhing in pain. "I want her to suffer," she snapped through gritted teeth, her skin burning with anger. Alacrity knew what she would have to do to win against Swift. She would have to fight harder than Thawne and Zoloman. Swift's love for her friends and family was her weakness and Alacrity was going to use that against her. "I want to make her beg for me to kill her in the end. I want to see the life leave her eyes as I drive my hand through the bitch's chest!"

          Savitar tilted his head at Alacrity, resting his palm against the side of his face that hadn't been burned by his partner. The scar was almost completely healed but still left an ugly mark on his face that made Alacrity almost want to gag. He smiled at the red speedster and raised his brows. "She's too smart for you, isn't she? You didn't plan for her to be this smart, Alacrity," he said and sat up straight, grabbing Alacrity's wrists and pushing her hands away so he could stand up. "As much as I hate to admit it, Swift is smart. She's hardcore. The shit she's been through, our Swift hasn't. This Anna Wells is going to be ten times harder to deal with. It won't be easy to take her down, Alacrity."

          "Then we take down The Flash first. Rip his head from his shoulders, boil his body in acid, rip him limb from fucking limb! I don't care. We kill her Prince Charming and then we go after her!" Alacrity yelled and turned to face Savitar as he walked past her, scoffing as he laughed and shook his head. "Something funny to you, asshole?"

          Savitar threw his head back and sighed deeply. He turned back to Alacrity and tilted his head at her, their eyes meeting instantly. "You're missing the point, partner," he said and walked toward her, stopping just a foot away. "Killing The Flash makes her stronger. It makes her angry. She uses her anger to her advantage. You did your research on her, didn't you? You heard her stories about what happened before her trip to Zeropoint. You heard about how she killed Zoom after he killed The Flash. Swift isn't capable of killing anyone, but if you kill Barry Allen, you won't be alive long enough to take a breath afterwards."

          Alacrity blinked at Savitar, taking in his information. She wanted to kick herself for mentally admitting he was right. Swift was strong anyway, but her anger made her even stronger. Killing the love of her life wasn't the way to go because that would only end in the death of Alacrity and Savitar. In the end, Alacrity had to refrain from killing anyone, as much as she disliked the idea. was desperate to end Swift once and for all, but she would have to wait until Anna was weak before killing her.

          "Hurt them all first," Savitar stated with a smile. He rested his hands on his hips and took a small step closer to Alacrity, leaning down slightly so their noses were almost touching. "Hurt her team, but leave everyone alive. Weaken Swift and The Flash's defences, weaken the people that keep them running and fighting, and then they'll give up."

          "How will hurting them keep Swift from killing us? And how will that keep The Flash from intruding?"

          "Playing games is always more fun than jumping right to the end," Savitar said and tapped Alacrity's nose with his finger before stepping away with a slight laugh. "Barry won't let Anna kill anyone. Keep him alive, she stays tame. Leave them both until last, go after everyone they love first."

          Alacrity nodded along with Savitar's words, surprised that she actually liked his plan. She smiled deviously and made a mental list of who she would go after first. Of course, she had to pick someone who wasn't so obvious first — someone who she cared about, but wouldn't fall apart if they were hurt; she had to start off easy. If Anna and Barry continued to fight back after that, Alacrity would slowly work her way up through their friends list, going after someone closer to them each time. In the end, someone was going to end up dead. Whether it was Anna or Barry, or their friends, Alacrity would be satisfied if some part of Anna or Barry was dead — whether it was her physically or a piece of her mind and heart. In the end, Swift was going to die.

.: 。

ALACRITY AND SAVITAR watched as Alchemy walked into the hideout. He walked toward their seats confidently and got down on one knee, bowing his head for a moment. Alchemy was the perfect person to begin the attack against Swift and The Flash. While Savitar had no idea that Alacrity was planning to attack so soon, she was more than ready to move forward with her plan.

          "What do you need me to do?" Alchemy questioned and looked back and forth between the two speedsters sitting before him on chairs they viewed as thrones.

          Alchemy leaned forward slightly, crossing one leg over the other. "Continue doing what you're doing, Alchemy. Keep converting people into metas from Zeropoint," she explained and stood up, walking toward the man who slowly rose up to his feet, his eyes glued to Alacrity's. "But I need you to go after someone in particular."

          "You're starting already?" Savitar asked, his voice full of concern as he walked toward his red-haired partner. He rested a hand on her arm and turned her toward him, their eyes meeting. "We've barely prepared, Alacrity. I want them gone just as badly as you do, but if we aren't careful, they'll figure out who we are and we will lose."

          "Lose? Oh, baby, we won't lose," Alacrity said and rested a hand on the side of Savitar's face that hadn't been burned. She smiled slightly and tilted her head. "They can't beat Gods."

          "Ma'am, who should I go after?" Alchemy asked, causing Alacrity to look over at him with a devious smile.

          "Don't answer that question," Savitar ordered and pointed a finger at Alacrity's chest, narrowing his eyes. "We aren't ready for this yet."

          "We've been watching them for months. We're ready," Alacrity said, her smile dropping from her face. She slid her hand down Savitar's face and wrapped her hand around his throat as tightly as she could. She threw a punch to his abdomen and dropped him to his knees, releasing his throat. "I am in charge here, Sav. I call the shots and you do what I say. You don't make the rules, you just obey them. Are we clear?"

          "I'm just—"

          "Don't make me burn the other side of your face!" Alacrity yelled, her eyes glowing red as she stared at her partner. Red lightning curled up her fingertips and toward her forearms, crackling quietly. "I asked if we're clear."

          Savitar glanced over at Alchemy and then slowly stood up, nodding his head slowly. "We're clear," he said, his eyes full of fear.

          "That's what I thought," Alacrity said and cleared her throat, her eyes returning back to normal. She smiled and turned to Alchemy, shaking out her hands and sending away the red lightning that electrified her skin. "As I was saying before I was rudely interrupted," she began and clasped her hands together in front of her. "You need to go after someone that Anna and Barry care about, but not someone they'll rip apart the world to protect. Someone they want to keep safe, but someone they won't kill for."

          "And who might that be?" Alchemy asked and raised his eyebrows at the two speedsters, looking back and forth between them.

          Alacrity bounced up and down on the balls of her feet excitedly, growing eager to begin her terror against her least favourite speedsters. She clapped her hands together, her smile growing wide as she looked over at Savitar who watched her in fear. "Wally West."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

340K 9.7K 44
[a barry allen fanfiction] [completed] [season one and two of the flash] There's a new woman in the Central City Police Department. With no family or...
14K 687 19
โ–  โ–  โ–  jitters แถป ๐—“ ๐ฐ "๐™ž ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ง๐™ช๐™ฃ ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ" "๐™„ ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ...
38.5K 802 52
Cover made by: @breezzer_bree Mia Marie Allen Was a ordinary girl before the partical accelerator blew up. well if you think your father being frame...
40K 1.1K 36
In this alternate universe specifically Earth 52 Barry Allen gets over his fascination with one Iris West and instead falls in love with the beautifu...