The Hero for Everyone

By RoKkEr_scura

This story is on hiatus until the fifth season of "My Hero Academia" because the ending is later in the story... More

1) The beginning
2) True friendship
3) New idea
4) The Vigilante
5) USJ
6) Pre-start of the UA Sports Festival
7) UA Sports festival
8) Acceptance of Gang Orca
9) Fight with Mirko
11) The offer
12) Final exam
13) Attack on I-Island
14) Training camp
15) The attack
16) Defense of the campsite
17) The after
18) Friends, Fathers, Mothers and Children
19) The truth
20) The Fight
21) The aftermaths
22) The... "spoken"
23) Meeting whit the Detective
24) The freedom
25) School
Extra chapter. Christmas special
26) Special moves
27) The provisional license exam, Part 1
28) The provisional license exam, Part 2
29) Internal demons
30) The true hero
Q & A
31) The meeting
32) Internship
33) New enemies
34) Capabilities
35) Death Gun
36) Kimblee
37) Vanica
38) Marmรปtin
39) Quirkless.com
40) What's done is done
41) Preparation for the School Festival
42) Took
43) Gentle Criminal
44) Two new ... Workers?
45) UA School Festival
46) Top 10
47) Endeavor
48) VS. High End Nomu
49) Disappointment
50) The War is Approaching

10) Help from Edgeshot

7.8K 125 304
By RoKkEr_scura

Izumi was with Gran Torino for the patrol and in the meantime they had to stop some villains here and there, but nothing important to remember, also because I don't have so many OCs to tell you about so let's go ahead. While they were patrolling they came across a particular case. A man and a woman were fighting against an illain and then KO him.

???: Ah, I'm tired. You know pop, today maybe we can relax a bit, there's Shade that do patrol around today right?

Pop: Yes, you're right Crawler. Come on, let's go home.

GT: Hey, you two are those two vigilantes, Pop-step and The Crawler.

Pop: Shit, heroes. Let's run!

The two then started running but GT quickly caught the two but when he was finally about to reach The crawler the spikes came out of the ground.

GT: Shit, there's Shade too. Izumi don't come near.

Suddenly Shade appeared hitting GT in the chest and throwing him backwards.

Shade: Don't worry, I'll take care of these, you take care of going home to rest. I can say that you are pretty tired.

Pop: Roger.

Pop-Step and The Crawler then run away leaving Shade alone.

GT: So you are the successor of that bastard.

Shade: If he's talking about All for One, know that he's changed. He's just a peaceful civilian now.

GT: I don't care. That bastard killed Nana without even thinking twice.

Shade: You have a point here, but I don't care. If I'm here today, if I can help people today, it's also thanks to him.

GT: He's probably using you to do something shady.

Shade: No, he's not doing that. If not, he wouldn't have given me this.

Shade's hand was then covered with green flames.

GT: So it's true ... He gave you his quirk.

Shade: Yes, he did. Now I have to go, make sure you say hello to All Might for me.

Just before Shade could then teleport away, he had to dodge an kick aimed to his head.

Shade: Ah, Izumi Yagi. The new bearer of One for All.

Izumi: I have no idea who you are, but if your aim is to become like that monster from All for One, I swear I'll stop you.

Shade: oh well then. You can try. Good luck anyway, I'm sure you won't surprise me. On the other hand, what can a bully do against a vigilante.

Izumi: Wha ... What. How do you know.

Shade: I know your story Izumi Yagi, and I have to say ... Your brother is a great friend, and a good guy.

Izumi: You know ... Where is he? Where is my brother?

Shade: As if I told you. After everything you've done to him, you don't even deserve to get close to him. Now I really have to go, goodbye Gran Torino, goodbye Izumi Yagi.

Shade then disappeared.

GT: So Shade knows where your brother is. One more reason to be able to capture it. Come on Izumi, we have to warn your father.

Izumu and GT then ran off to warn All Might and Magnet of what they found. Meanwhile, Sade has joined the other two vigilantes.

Shade: Well, problem solved.

Koichi: Oh, thanks Mikumo. Look, our house is far enough away, could we stay with you for a while?

Mikumo: Of course, I don't think my dad or Chizome is saying anything.

The three then headed to the bar to enter through the window of the cada, upstairs.

Mikumo: Hey guys, we have guests!

Koichi and Kazuho then entered.

Koichi: Heyla, very nice to meet you! I am the crawler while she is Pop-Step.

Chizome: Oh, but look at it! I didn't think you made friends with Izuku, Koichi and Kazuho.

Pop: Stain? We haven't seen each other for a long time! How are you?

Chizome: Oh, I'm great. I have a job, I have friends and I have a successor. Life couldn't get any better! By the way, did you finally get married?

Koichi: Oh yeah, we got married 5 years ago now.

Kazuho: We need someone to keep this idiot on a leash so I agreed to marry him.

Chizome: Oh, you two are so cute together (Yes I'm making Chizome the shipper of the group).

Izuku: Anyway, I'm going to sleep. I found some news about a mafia gang, the Angela, and I think I know who to ask for a hand.

Koichi: To us?

Izuku: No, there are a lot of those quirky mobsters who can counter both you and Pop, so I'll have to ask a hero for help. Edgeshot.

Kai: After the blow you gave him, I don't know if he will accept.

Izuku: I hope so, because I probably won't be able to beat them all by myself. Hope for the best. Good night.

Izuku then went to sleep. The next day Shade headed to Edgeshot's firm to come through the window and knock. Needless to say, Edgesht had a heart attack before he calmed down. Edgesht then decided to open the window and Shade entered.

Edgeshot: Shade ... what do I owe this visit to?

Shade: I need your help.

Edgeshot: Really?

Shade: Yeah. I found the lair of a mafia gang called "Angela" and I don't think I can beat them alone.

Edgeshot: And why should I believe you? It could be a trap.

Shade: In fact, I'm not asking you to. I'm just telling you. Their lair is in Elm Street. I'm going to go in and end their gang tomorrow at 3pm. It will certainly be easier with you, Mr. Hero.

Shade then started to leave but Edgesot stopped him.

Edgeshot: Why are you wearing a mask?

Shade: Isn't it obvious? So you don't know who I am.

Edgeshot: ... I'm sure it's not just that. In the way you talk. In the way you act. There's more, right?

Shade: ... Ah, you caught me. Yes, there is more.

Edgeshot: What is it then?

Shade: ... A face never lives up to the idealism it has.

Edgeshot: What do you mean?

Shade: Even if I show my face what do you think would happen? I don't mean by the legal sense or that you heroes know who I am. I'm talking about the public. I tell you, they would be disappointed. Disappointed to know the face they hope to know. There is nothing more disappointing than knowing something no one knows. For example I can take life. Nobody knows the meaning of life, but if someone did, they just be disappointed in knowing, for one reason or another. If anyone actually knew who I am, my idea would be lost, and none of this would make sense. My face is not at the level of my idealism, the idealism that anyone can be an hero. Even a quirkless child can be a hero if he works hard, even a villain can be a hero, if he just try.

This is partly a quote, let's see if anyone gets it.

Edgeshot watched Shade throughout the monologue.

Shade: Now I have to go. Thanks for your time, Edgeshot.

Shade then teleported away.

*Timeskip, the next day*

Shade was approaching the lair of the Angela mafia gang and was ready to attack but before entering he noticed something. Several police cars were near the place and Edgeshot were in the street that Shade had pointed out. Shade then descended from the roof, near Edgeshot.

Shade: So you really came?

Edgeshot: After the monologue you gave me yesterday I couldn't help but come Shade. Come on, we have some mobsters to take down.

Shade, Edgeshot and all the other heroes, together with the police, then entered the house and began to descend floor by floor, knocking out all the mafia members present and eventually arriving at the room of the mafia group leaders, but finding them dead. Apparently they had decided that they would rather commit suicide than be captured by the police. After putting all the mafia villains in jail, Shade started to leave but shortly before Edgeshot stopped him again.

Edgeshot: You know, after you visited me yesterday I talked to Gang Orca and Mirko. All three of us agreed on one thing, but you'll see what in 4 days.

Shade: But in 4 days you don't have a scheduled interview with that famous show?

Edgeshot: Exactly. I'll make you an offer over the radio so that you and the whole world know that I Mirko and Gang Orca officially recognize you as a hero.

Shade: Really? ... I am happy to be recognized as a hero by other heroes. I have to go now, or my father will kill me.

Edgeshot: Your father huh?

Shade: Oh, me and my muttering obsession.

Edgeshot: Hahaha, don't worry. That you still live with your father will remain a secret between us.

Shade: Oh, thank you very much!

Shade then ran away.

Edgeshot: ... Yes, from the voice it is clear that he is a minor.

Shade then arrived home while Edgeshot arrived at the meeting called by Gran Torino regarding Shade.

Naomasa: As always, thank you for coming to this meeting. Now, Gran Torino, what have you discovered?

GT: It appears that Shade knows Izuku Yagi's current location.

Magnet: WHAT !?

GT: Wait until I finish. My student, Titan, and I met him while he was helping two other vigilantes: The Crawler and Pop-Step. Pop-Step and The Crawler escaped while Shade stayed to prevent us from following him. During the fight, Titan almost managed to hit Shade directly but Shade managed to dodge. After this Shade started to tell a story. He started saying how Titan doesn't deserve to find her brother, and how he knows Izuku well on a personal level. Then he ran away.

All Might: ... So if we find Shade, we also find Izuku?

GT: I'm not sure. Shade only said that he knows him, not that they live together.

Naomasa: Well, if we find him we can make him talk and-

Edgeshot: No, I don't think he will.

Naomasa: What do you mean Edgeshot?

Edgeshot: ... Today I met Shade on a more personal level. Now, knowing him, I can say that he will never sell a friend of him, I'm sure.

Naomasa: ... So even if we catch him he won't tell us where Izuku Yagi is?

Edgeshot: No, he won't. Honestly speaking, even though he's a vigilante, he seemed like a hero to me in many ways, so if you don't mind, I'll get out of this manhunt.

Mirko: Yes ... I also pull away. I have no intention of attacking a hero just because he is not completely on the side of the law. He defended more citizens than All Might ever did!

Gang Orca: I confirm what Mirko just said. Shade is not a villain, nor a vigilante, he is a hero.

Boris in the distance: NOT DOG, NOT WOLF, YOU'RE A HERO!

Gang Orca: ... I don't know what that was but that's okay. I was saying ... Ah, yes. It's a long time so I also withdraw from the case.

Naomasa: ... Shade is breaking the law anyway. If you want to leave the case, go ahead, I don't intend to stop you.

Mirko, Edgeshot and Gang Orca then exited.

Naomasa: Sigh, I just hope those three don't have some stupid plan.

SPOILER: They have a stupid ass plan.

Meanwhile, with Izuku.

Izuku had just arrived home and found Kai waiting for him.

Kai: Hey, Izuku. How did the attack on those mobsters go?

Izuku: Very well, thanks, but now I'd rather go to sleep if you don't mind.

Kai: Go ahead, good night

Izuku then went to sleep to prepare for tomorrow.

-

Ladys and Gentlemens ... I hope you enjoyed the chapter! If you didn't like it rip for you and in case you liked it better that way. GOODBYE ... No, actually I should say like "until next time" but okay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 4.7K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
65K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
275K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...