Secretly Loving My Best Frien...

By waanjaimjora

Serendipity Series #1 How can I be his bestfriend, if my feelings for him is more than that.. How can I forge... More

Annyeong Mi - Loves!
Synopsis
Chapter 1 - Please turn around!
Chapter 2 - Who are you?
Chapter 3 - Wanting to give up
Chapter 4 - Marcus!
Chapter 6 - For you!
Chapter 7 - Plan
Chapter 8 - Working at INF
Chapter 9 - A little hope!
Chapter 10 - What?
Chapter 11 - Pretending
Chapter 12 - Known secret
Chapter 13 - Marcus's thoughts
Author's Note
Chapter 14 - Grateful
Chapter 15 - Is this goodbye?
Chapter 16 - Who are you?
Chapter 17 - Proposal
Chapter 18 - Where are you, Marcus?
Chapter 19 - Confused
Chapter 20 - Missing
Chapter 21 - Appointment
Chapter 22 - Finally found you!
Chapter 23 - Help
Chapter 24 πŸ”ž
Chapter 25 - After
!Please read!
Chapter 26 - This is wrong! πŸ”ž
Chapter 27 - I can't stop myself, Gulf! πŸ”ž
Chapter 28 - Hurt
Chapter 29 - X
Chapter 30 - I want you!
Chapter 31 - Wanting to run!
Chapter 32 - Please! πŸ”ž
Chapter 33 - Urge
Chapter 34 πŸ”ž
Chapter 35 - Take me
Chapter 36 - Unexpected seen!
Chapter 37 - Last straw
Chapter 38 - I love you!
Chapter 38 Explanation
Chapter 39 πŸ”ž
Chapter 40 - Forever?
Chapter 41 πŸ”ž
Chapter 42 - Don't ever let go
Chapter 43 - Surprise
Author Note
Chapter 44 - Forgot
Chapter 45 - Past
Chapter 46 - OMG!
Chapter 47 - Fell
Chapter 48 πŸ”ž
Chapter 49 πŸ”ž
Chapter 50 - Elevator
Chapter 51 - Bastard
Chapter 52 - Fuming
Chapter 53 πŸ”ž
Chapter 54 - Sofia
Not Update
Chapter 55 - Feelings
Chapter 56 - Changes
Chapter 57 - Finally
Chapter 58 - Hi babe!
Chapter 59 - Too late?
Chapter 60 - Always been you!
Chapter 61 πŸ”ž
Chapter 62 - News
Chapter 63 - Hoping
Chapter 64 - Monthsary
Book 1 Epilogue

Chapter 5 - He is my heaven!

5.4K 312 13
By waanjaimjora

G

ideon POV

"Mew!" I shouted as I ran fast to go to him, he was unconscious on the ground beside his bed.

I immediately checked if he had some injuries, and I was relieved when I was sure he had nothing. After that, I checked his forehead to see if he was sick. I saw him sweating much even though his room air conditioning was on.

I was right! He is sick! His forehead feels like it's burning! It's hot!

"Oh gosh! Mew, your forehead is so hot! Since when did you start to have a fever? Why didn't you call anyone and stay like this again? Are you crazy!" I tried helping him stand up and let him rest on his bed but failed. He's so heavy!

“Gosh, Mew, please help me!” But even if I was struggling, I still did my best to help him, and I did manage to put him in bed. I had to drag him from the floor to bed because he’s too heavy for me to carry!

I settled him in the bed, and then I fetched my phone inside my bag to call the emergency services to get an ambulance for him to be taken to a hospital. I can't take him myself. I barely manage to get him off the floor and to his bed.

Also, I know he is very healthy like he's never been sick often, but if he does, it is undoubtedly a severe matter, just like last time. I remember crying so hard at his bedside in the hospital, and here we go again!

Lord! Please help me! I admit I'm currently in a state of panic!

~~~

The ambulance will arrive in 5 minutes. I already informed the guards on the ground floor via phone intercom in the living room. They confirmed that they would be on standby to wait on the ambulance. I thanked them, dropped the call then entered Mew’s room again. I heard him murmuring something, so I hurriedly went near his mouth to listen to what he was saying. I could not hear him correctly, so I went near him more. I can feel his hot breath touching my skin and ear!

"Mew? Marcus, are you saying something? Do you need anything? Are you hurt?" I nervously asked him.

"Alyssa! Alyssa! Alyssa!" Mew said, almost a whisper, but I still heard them.

I lifted my head to see Marcus. He looks like he's in pain. He is calling for Allyssa's name repeatedly. You genuinely love her, huh? I can't help but feel hurt again! I know this isn't the right time to feel this! But I am hurting right now! How can I compete with her even if I'm the one who is here by your side, even though I'm taking care of you? You are still looking for someone else! You still look for her! Why still her?

I admit that right now, I'm crying again! Internally, I am wailing! My heart is breaking, but I know I must keep it in line. My feeling cannot be my priority right now, but Mew! I need to take care of him.

I manage to ignore my feelings and try to feel okay even if I'm not! Mew needs me now. I need to help him and not have my feelings. I don't have the right to be hurt because Mew is hurting more. He needs me to be okay and help him be okay!

After a few minutes, the paramedics arrived, so I hurriedly let them into Mew’s room for the paramedic to be able to check Mew. They administered oxygen to him because they saw he was struggling to breathe. Also, some IVs, but I don’t know what it is for. I didn’t bother asking them because it might delay their help for Mew.

Mew! Please be okay!

~~~

After another few minutes, we arrived at the hospital. They immediately unloaded Mew from the ambulance and brought him inside the emergency room. I quietly followed them even though I was nervous about my best friend.

I'm currently here in the waiting area because they didn't allow the visitors inside the emergency room, I complained at first, but still, they said I couldn't be there because I would only cause a delay. Here I am still waiting for 4 hours already. Mew, please be okay!

After a while, A doctor approached me. I think this is Mew's doctor. I quickly stand up from my seat and face him.

"Hello, Sir, are you Mr. Ayutthaya's guardian!" the doctor asks me.

"Yes, I'm Marcus's friend. How is he? Can I see him?" I said to the doctor.

"The patients have the flu, but that is not what we are concerned about. When I saw him, he looked so weak despite his well-proportioned body. He looks so pale! When I checked his vitals, I confirmed that he suffered from malnutrition and dehydration. The good thing is that he wakes up briefly early, so we can ask him some questions. He said his last proper meal was last week, and he only slept for 5 hours for the whole week because he was so busy with his work. Also, His blood pressure dropped. Maybe that's why you saw him unconscious on the ground."

Oh Gosh! I knew it! I can’t believe Mew let this happen to him again! Just wait, you stubborn guy! You will indeed have an earful of words from me again!

"Yes, doc, He is a very busy person. He manages a huge company. He is a very workaholic who always forgets to rest or even eat whenever he is busy with something or too focused on his work. But Doc? How is he right now? Is he okay? Can I see him?" I nervously asked the doctor.

"Yes, you can! Mr. Ayutthaya's vital signs have improved after administering IV fluids to him, but I would like to admit him overnight to ensure that everything is okay. As his friend, I advise you to convince him to change his lifestyle. Yes! He may look like he's very healthy, but the way he lives is not. We can manage it for now, but what about later? What if it will result in something more serious? Stress and overwork can take a huge toll on someone’s body. Some people even develop a much more serious and complicated disease. We can't know for sure, so please help him." the doctor reminded me.

"Noted, doc. I will make sure to remind Mew. Thank you for taking care of him!" I said to his doctor, and then I also bowed down to him. I'm grateful that Mew is now okay.

I don't know what I will do if he's not.

~~~

Here I am in Mew's room. It was already late in the evening, so I decided to spend the night with him. I didn’t bother to call his family because I didn’t want them to worry and go here this late.

They transferred him earlier after I fixed his papers in the admission in one of the private rooms. He was currently sleeping when I entered. I sat on a sofa beside his bed after I fixed the papers I was holding earlier on the table; I looked and just stared at him. I slowly and carefully grab and caress his hand. At the same time, my other hand caresses his face and his hair. He's still handsome. Even if he still looks so pale, he will always look attractive to my eyes.

Mew! Why did you let yourself be like this? Can't you take care of yourself first? You really will be the death of me. Do you know how scared I was when I saw you lying on the ground in your room? If you're not sick right now, I swear I will punch you for making me worry this much!

Why do you always live this way? It would be nice if, even just a little, you had taken care of yourself. You're always like this, even when we are young. You always take care of others first and always neglect your welfare. I don't know if you're just a kind and generous person or a plain idiot!

But right now, I really can't blame him. He shoulders many responsibilities and burdens because he owns such a big company. Right now, it's only INF, but what more if Uncle Luke gave him the whole corporation? What will happen to Marcus then?

I want to help him, to ease his pain and burden. But how? I'm still a student! I wish, in these times of need, I could be Allyssa! If I'm the Allyssa of his life! I will indeed be attached to Marcus and take care of him. I will help him with everything I can. I will do everything as his partner. Sadly, I'm not Allyssa! I will never be!

But now, I think I need to do something to help him. Even though I'm not his lover, I think I can still do something about this as his best friend. I will be there for him. I will be his sticky best friend again. I step away for a bit because I don't want to feel hurt seeing him always with Allyssa. But now, I can't keep just thinking about myself. Mew needs me! I will put aside my feelings for him. Even though I know, I will surely regret this in the end. I don't care anymore! I will try my best to be there for him. I can't accept it if something terrible happens to Marcus because I'm not there for him. I can't lose him. I just can't!

I can be pathetic if this would make sure that Mew is okay and well taken care of. I checked the time, and it was already midnight. I feel so sleepy! After a minute, I couldn't ignore my sleepiness, so I put my head on the bed beside Mew's hands to sleep.

I checked if Mew was still sleeping. When I saw that he was, I grabbed this rare opportunity to hold his hand tighter. I will be selfish today. I want to hold him, even if it's just for a short time. I know if he wakes up, I can't do it again. Just for today! Just this night, I will be selfish, even just for this moment.

I held his hand firmly, and it was the best feeling! The feeling of keeping him is like a dream come true! It's like this time; it's only him and me in this world. This warmth, his warmth, is like heaven for me.

He is my heaven!

God! I wish I could hold him forever!

I wish!

My eyes were slowly feeling heavier until, without realizing it, I started to travel to my dreamland.

To be continued

WAANJAIMJORA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.3K 3.8K 45
TWO MARRIED COUPLES . ONE ACCIDENT . THEIR LIFE CHANGE WHAT DO FATE HOLD FOR THEM A LOVE STORY ABOUT TWO PEOPLE WITH LOVE PAIN IN THEIR HEART.... . ...
310K 11.7K 32
Gulf loves Mew... Mew loves Art... But does Art love Mew? Will Gulf's love remain unrequited? Read the story to find out... *This story will include...
208K 8.3K 29
"You are fully mine from the day where my eyes laid on you for the first time." Mew Suppasit is a CEO of a big and successful company. Was known for...
12.7K 695 8
MewGulf is BESTFRND FOREVER, but Gulf have feelings for the latter for more than friends, more than bestfriend... everyday he saw their uni's girls t...