𝗘𝗬𝗘𝗦 𝗢𝗙 𝗔 𝗛𝗔𝗪𝗞 ⸺ �...

By TheWhiteRabbit24

✦ ━━━ PRIDE, LIKE HOODED HAWKS, IN DARKNESS SOARS FROM BLIN... More

───── 𝕰𝖞𝖊𝖘 𝕺𝖋 𝕬 𝕳𝖆𝖜𝖐.
───── 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖂𝖎𝖐𝖎.
⁽ ⁰¹ ⁾ "𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖲𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗉𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗍𝖾𝗋"
⁽ ⁰² ⁾ "𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖠𝖼𝖾 𝖱𝖾𝗍𝗎𝗋𝗇𝗌"
⁽ ⁰³ ⁾ "𝖦𝗈𝗅𝖽𝖾𝗇 𝖶𝖾𝖾𝗄 𝖳𝗋𝖺𝗂𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖢𝖺𝗆𝗉"
⁽ ⁰⁴ ⁾ "𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖭𝖾𝗄𝗈-𝖪𝖺𝗋𝖺𝗌𝗎 𝖱𝖾𝗎𝗇𝗂𝗈𝗇"
⁽ ⁰⁵ ⁾ "𝖱𝗂𝗏𝖺𝗅"
⁽ ⁰⁶ ⁾ "𝖥𝗈𝗋𝗆𝗂𝖽𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖾 𝖮𝗉𝗉𝗈𝗇𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌"
⁽ ⁰⁷ ⁾ "𝖱𝖾𝗏𝗂𝗏𝖺𝗅"
⁽ ⁰⁸ ⁾ "𝖶𝗂𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝖠𝗇𝖽 𝖫𝗈𝗌𝖾𝗋𝗌"
⁽ ¹⁰ ⁾ "𝖦𝗎𝖺𝗋𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖸𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖡𝖺𝖼𝗄"
⁽ ¹¹ ⁾ "𝖢𝗈𝗇𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗌"
⁽ ¹² ⁾ "𝖮𝗂𝗄𝖺𝗐𝖺 𝖳𝗈̄𝗋𝗎 𝖨𝗌 𝖭𝗈𝗍 𝖠 𝖦𝖾𝗇𝗂𝗎𝗌"
⁽ ¹³ ⁾ "𝖲𝖾𝗇𝗉𝖺𝗂'𝗌 𝖳𝗋𝗎𝖾 𝖠𝖻𝗂𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗂𝖾𝗌"
⁽ ¹⁴ ⁾ "𝖤𝗏𝗈𝗅𝗎𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇"
⁽ ¹⁵ ⁾ "𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖯𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗍 𝖳𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗌 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖬𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗎𝗆"
⁽ ¹⁶ ⁾ "𝖱𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖫𝗈𝗇𝖾𝗅𝗒 𝖪𝗂𝗇𝗀"
⁽ ¹⁷ ⁾ "𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗋𝖽 𝖣𝖺𝗒"
𝗘𝗫𝗧𝗥𝗔 𝗦𝗖𝗘𝗡𝗘, 𝗌𝖾𝗂𝗋𝗂𝗇'𝗌 𝗏𝗂𝖼𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒.
| 𝗦𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗪𝗢 |
⁽ ¹⁸ ⁾ "𝖫𝖾𝗍'𝗌 𝖦𝗈 𝖳𝗈 𝖳𝗈𝗄𝗒𝗈!!"
⁽ ¹⁹ ⁾ "𝖣𝗂𝗋𝖾𝖼𝗍 𝖲𝗎𝗇𝗅𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍"
⁽ ²⁰ ⁾ "𝖳𝗈𝗐𝗇𝗌𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝖡"
⁽ ²¹ ⁾ "𝖢𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖠𝖼𝖾"
⁽ ²² ⁾ "𝖦𝗋𝖾𝖾𝖽"
⁽ ²³ ⁾ "𝖳𝖾𝗆𝗉𝗈"
⁽ ²⁴ ⁾ "𝖬𝗈𝗈𝗇𝗋𝗂𝗌𝖾"
⁽ ²⁵ ⁾ "𝖨𝗅𝗅𝗎𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇𝖺𝗋𝗒 𝖧𝖾𝗋𝗈"
⁽ ²⁶ ⁾ "𝖴𝗆𝖻𝗋𝖾𝗅𝗅𝖺"
⁽ ²⁷ ⁾ "𝖦𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗌"
⁽ ²⁸ ⁾ "𝖠𝖻𝗈𝗏𝖾"
⁽ ²⁹ ⁾ "𝖫𝖾𝗍 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖦𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗌 𝖡𝖾𝗀𝗂𝗇!"
⁽ ³⁰ ⁾ "𝖲𝗂𝗆𝗉𝗅𝖾 𝖠𝗇𝖽 𝖯𝗎𝗋𝖾 𝖲𝗍𝗋𝖾𝗇𝗀𝗍𝗁"
⁽ ³¹ ⁾ "𝖲𝗍𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖦𝗋𝗈𝗐𝗂𝗇𝗀"
⁽ ³² ⁾ "𝖯𝗅𝖺𝖼𝖾 𝖳𝗈 𝖯𝗅𝖺𝗒"
⁽ ³³ ⁾ "𝖭𝖾𝗑𝗍"
⁽ ³⁴ ⁾ "𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾 𝖶𝗂𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝖶𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖯𝗈𝗐𝖾𝗋"
⁽ ³⁵ ⁾ "𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖫𝗈𝗌𝖾𝗋𝗌"
⁽ ³⁶ ⁾ "𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖨𝗋𝗈𝗇 𝖶𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖢𝖺𝗇 𝖡𝖾 𝖱𝖾𝖻𝗎𝗂𝗅𝗍 𝖠𝗀𝖺𝗂𝗇 𝖠𝗇𝖽 𝖠𝗀𝖺𝗂𝗇"
⁽ ³⁷ ⁾ "𝖶𝗂𝗉𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖮𝗎𝗍"
⁽ ³⁸ ⁾ "𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖣𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗋𝗈𝗒𝖾𝗋"
⁽ ³⁹ ⁾ "𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖥𝗈𝗋𝗆𝖾𝗋 𝖢𝗈𝗐𝖺𝗋𝖽'𝗌 𝖥𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍"
⁽ ⁴⁰ ⁾ "𝖳𝖾𝖺𝗆"
⁽ ⁴¹ ⁾ "𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖠𝖻𝗌𝗈𝗅𝗎𝗍𝖾 𝖫𝗂𝗆𝗂𝗍 𝖲𝗐𝗂𝗍𝖼𝗁"
⁽ ⁴² ⁾ "𝖣𝖾𝖼𝗅𝖺𝗋𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝖮𝖿 𝖶𝖺𝗋"
| 𝗦𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘 |
⁽ ⁴³ ⁾ "𝖦𝗋𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌"
⁽ ⁴⁴ ⁾ "𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖳𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍 𝖮𝖿 𝖳𝗁𝖾 "𝖫𝖾𝖿𝗍"
⁽ ⁴⁵ ⁾ "𝖦𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗌-𝖬𝗈𝗇𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋"
⁽ ⁴⁶ ⁾ "𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖧𝖺𝗅𝗈 𝖠𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖬𝗈𝗈𝗇"
⁽ ⁴⁷ ⁾ "𝖨𝗇𝖽𝗂𝗏𝗂𝖽𝗎𝖺𝗅 𝖵𝗌 𝖭𝗎𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋𝗌"
⁽ ⁴⁸ ⁾ "𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖢𝗁𝖾𝗆𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗅 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾 𝖮𝖿 𝖤𝗇𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌"
⁽ ⁴⁹ ⁾ "𝖮𝖻𝗌𝖾𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇"
⁽ ⁵⁰ ⁾ "𝖠𝗇 𝖠𝗇𝗇𝗈𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖦𝗎𝗒"
⁽ ⁵¹ ⁾ "𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖵𝗈𝗅𝗅𝖾𝗒𝖻𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖨𝖽𝗂𝗈𝗍𝗌"
⁽ ⁵² ⁾ "𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾 𝖮𝖿 𝖢𝗈𝗇𝖼𝖾𝗉𝗍𝗌"
| 𝗦𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥 |
⁽ ⁵³ ⁾ "𝖨𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌"
⁽ ⁵⁴ ⁾ "𝖫𝗈𝗌𝗍"
⁽ ⁵⁵ ⁾ "𝖯𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗏𝖾"
⁽ ⁵⁶ ⁾ "𝖳𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝖨𝗍 𝖤𝖺𝗌𝗒"
⁽ ⁵⁷ ⁾ "𝖧𝗎𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗋"
⁽ ⁵⁸ ⁾ "𝖤𝗇𝗁𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌"
⁽ ⁵⁹ ⁾ "𝖱𝖾𝗍𝗎𝗋𝗇"
⁽ ⁶⁰ ⁾ "𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗅𝗅𝖾𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗋"
⁽ ⁶¹ ⁾ "𝖤𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒𝗈𝗇𝖾'𝗌 𝖭𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍"
⁽ ⁶² ⁾ "𝖡𝖺𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾 𝖫𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗌"
⁽ ⁶³ ⁾ "𝖠 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝖳𝗈 𝖢𝗈𝗇𝗇𝖾𝖼𝗍"
⁽ ⁶⁴ ⁾ "𝖵𝗂𝗏𝗂𝖽"
(𝗦𝟰) SIXTY-FIVE | The Second Day.
(𝗦𝟰) SIXTY-SIX | Rhythm.
(𝗦𝟰) SIXTY-SEVEN | Found.
(𝗦𝟰) SIXTY-EIGHT | Broken Heart.
(𝗦𝟰) SIXTY-NINE | The Ultimate Challengers.

⁽ ⁰⁹ ⁾ "𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖨𝗋𝗈𝗇 𝖶𝖺𝗅𝗅"

3K 97 5
By TheWhiteRabbit24

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Enjoy!

edited on november 20th, 2020 @ 11:55pm

════ ∘◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦∘ ════

CHAPTER NINE - THE IRON WALL

"GAUGING FROM THEIR FIRST MATCH, they'll start off with a powerful serve. The serve breaks for formation, then they block your return. Dateko's strategy is to attack those who can't keep up. So, for the first serve, make sure your receive is solid." Ukai informed as the team gathered around him.

"Yeah!"

Ukai smirked and looked over at Kageyama. "You know what to do. Right, Kageyama?" Ukai asked.

"Yes." Kageyama replied, nodding. Hideaki raised his eyebrow in curiosity.

"All right. Now, go tear down the iron wall!" Ukai announced with pride.

"Yeah!"

Daichi made the team huddle, as they put their heads together. "Karasuno. Fight!" Daichi yelled.

"Yeah!" The rest of the team shouted back.

They all get into positions, Tanaka was in the front with Kageyama, Hinata with Hideaki, and Nishinoya and Daichi in the back.

TWEEEET!

"Bring it on!" Nishinoya yelled.

"Let's do this!" Tanaka shouted.

Hideaki watched as the guy from Dateko serves. "Kamasaki, nice serve." A teammate of his shouts, as Kamasaki spikes the ball over the net. "Daichi." Nishinoya called out as the ball went over to their captain, who saves it.

"Nice receive." Kageyama praised as he gets under the ball to set, Kageyama jumps up as Hinata jumps up to spike. However, Hideaki widened his eyes when he saw that the team member with no eyebrows notices where Hinata was and went over to block.

Hinata gave the ball a soft hit, as the ball touches the ground on the other side of the court, Karasuno got a point, but just barely.

"He can do a block read... How troublesome." Hideaki thinks to himself.

Soon it was Kageyama's turn to serve, as he spun the ball. "Kageyama, nice serve." Daichi encouraged.

"Nice serve. Let's score." Hinata added. Seiya just stared ahead. Kageyama did a jump serve, however, the ball was going to Dateko's libero.

The libero saves it as Hideaki kept his eyes on the ball, the guy with no eyebrows spikes it down, however, Nishinoya was there to save the ball. "Ryu, sorry. Cover." Nishinoya spoke up as Tanaka nodded and got ready to cover for him.

"All right." Tanaka assured as he held his arms out.

"Back!" Hideaki announced his way, making him glance over and nod.

"Izuki-san!" Tanaka called out to him, sending the ball over. Hideaki jumps up and spikes down the ball, however, he got blocked, making Hideaki click his tongue at this. He thought back to their match against Dateko last year. He took a deep breath. That wasn't gonna happen again.

Dateko had gained a point when the ball dropped to Karasuno's side of the court. "Damn." Nishinoya growled.

"Don't worry about it. Don't worry! Switch it up." Hideaki heard Ukai yell from the benches.

Nishinoya bowed at Hideaki. "I'm sorry, Hide! I'll save the next one." He promised as Hideaki just smiled and pats Nishinoya on the shoulder.

"Yeah. I'm counting on you, but I'll score next time." Hideaki stated.

The game continued. It was a tie so far with each team having one point. Kageyama had set the ball over to Daichi as he jumped up to spike, however, there were three blockers in front of him.

Daichi had to hit it straight forward, making the blockers from Dateko win and the ball coming back to Karasuno's side of the court and get a point.

Hideaki narrowed his eyes at the blockers, but stopped when he heard the referee blow the whistle at them, and he looked over. The referee indicated that Dateko touched the the net, making the point go to Karasuno instead.

"All right!" Karasuno cheered as Hideaki sighed of relief, but he still didn't like how Daichi got blocked.

"That was a close call... Too close for my liking." Hideaki thinks to himself, looking down at his palm. Karasuno stared down Dateko, as they wait for the ball to be served, which it eventually does.

Hideaki watched as Dateko's setter tosses the ball to a spiker. "Futakuchi." The setter calls out as Hideaki noticed the guy from earlier. He jumps up to spike the ball, Daichi tried to block him but was unsuccessful as the ball came hurdling at him. Nishinoya crouched down slightly to save the ball.

"Open!"

"Hideaki!"

Daichi saves the ball and the ball made its way to Hideaki, who jumps up, but got blocked once more, however the ball got out, making Karasuno gain a point instead. Karasuno cheered a little, but Hideaki clenched his fists together.

Dateko serves the ball next as Hideaki watched from his side, Futakuchi spikes it, as Hinata jumps up to touch it, Hinata managed to one touch it.

"Nice one touch, Hinata." Tanaka praised as Hinata raises over to the other end of the court with his speed.

"Chance ball!" Nishinoya called out as he receives it, the ball made it's way to Kageyama who tosses it up and Hinata jumps up to spike it down, Hideaki sees Hinata look over at an area where there was no blockers so he spikes it that way, however the guy with no eyebrows read Hinata's tactic and moved his arm to block the ball.

Hideaki sweats at this, Dateko scored a point as the ball touched Karasuno's side of the court.

"Nice block."

"Nice, Aone!"

Hideaki watched as the guy with no eyebrows, named Aone high fives his captain. Karasuno looked at Dateko. "I'm starting to get annoyed." Hideaki thought as he was getting anxious.

"Damn it." Hinata growled, getting fidgety.

"Don't worry about it. On to the next." Kageyama assured. "We'll definitely score with the next one."

"Definitely? Are we doing it?" Hinata beamed as Hideaki toned out the rest of their conversation, no longer interested in it. He heard someone clear their throat as he looked over and saw Futakuchi smirking at him.

"Seems like we haven't broken your spirit yet, Izuki." Futakuchi smirked. "We depressed the hell out of you last year."

Hideaki scoffed. "Shut up, bastard. I'm different then I was last year. I have more faith in my teammates now." He growled.

"You know, now that I think about it, you're pretty talented. Perhaps you should join Dateko once this is all over. I mean, it must be better than Karasuno, yeah?" Futakuchi offered to him.

"Are you... underestimating my team?" Hideaki asked in annoyance. Futakuchi seemed taken aback but chuckled.

"Nah, not really. But I just think you should join the winning team. Doesn't that sound more appealing?" He grins at him.

Hideaki chuckled darkly. "When this is all over, I will be on the winning team. You wanna know why? Because Karasuno will get our revenge. You may have destroyed us last year, but that's because we weren't strong enough. I wasn't strong enough. This year, we got our own ridiculous players. Things won't go your way this time."

Futakuchi seemed taken aback once more as Hideaki turned away and left.

════ ∘◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦∘ ════

Hideaki noticed the coaches from Dateko look at Kageyama. Kageyama also noticed as he stared at them.

Futakuchi serves the ball as the ball came hurdling at Hideaki. "Hide." Nishinoya calls out to him.

"All right." Hideaki assured as he saved the ball with ease, Hinata races forward as Kageyama does their freak quick attack.

They surprised Dateko as they scored a point. Suddenly, the audience cheers and gasps at their quick attack. "All right." Hinata announced happily.

"Good." Kageyama exclaimed. Hideaki couldn't help but smirk at Dateko.

"What was that you were saying before, Futakuchi? You mentioned something about me joining the winning team? As I mentioned before, we have our own ridiculous players." Hideaki teased with a grin as he saw Futakuchi get all flustered.

Karasuno all ruffled and praised Hinata as Hideaki watched from afar. He was never good at praising someone, so he just stayed silent. Soon Nishinoya leaves the court and Tsukishima comes over. Tadahiro also leaves the court to have Tanaka take his place.

"We're counting on you, Tsukishima." Nishinoya grinned.

"Yeah." Tsukishima assured, walking calmly onto the court.

Hideaki watched as Hinata served, however he sighed and shook his head when the ball hits the net, making Dateko gain a point.

"I'm sorry!" Hinata apologises.

"Airhead, Hinata, you lousy airhead!" Kageyama hissed as Hideaki could tell he wanted to strangle their orange haired teammate.

"Don't worry. Don't worry." Daichi assured, as Hinata walks off the court looking defeated.

"Noya, I'm sorry." Hinata sighed.

"Leave it to me." Nishinoya reassured as he jogs happily onto the court.

Aone soon serves, as Nishinoya saves it, Kageyama tosses the ball to Tsukishima who spikes it down, getting Karasuno a point. Tadahiro watched as Aone walks off the court and stares over at Hinata.

"Nice, Tsukishima. One more." Hinata shouts, smiling brightly.

"Tsukki, nice!" Yamaguchi shouts as well. Hideaki gave Aone a curious look as he glanced at him.

Hideaki was a bit taken aback when he gave a head nod, like he was respecting him or something, and walk to the sides. "That was weird." Hideaki thought with confusion as he looked away.

Suddenly, a Dateko player yells as he scored a point. "All right. If they score, we score back." The Dateko player announces.

"Nice, Kamasaki!" Another player from Dateko praises.

"We'll score back!" Tanaka yells in determination.

"All right." Nishinoya added.

Karasuno scored another point from Hideaki, but then Dateko got a point. It was nerve-wracking to watch. Karasuno then got another point when the ball was out of bounds after Dateko served it.

Soon Hinata went back onto the court. Hideaki watched as Futakuchi jumps up to spike, as Kageyama and Hinata jump up to block, but was unsuccessful as Dateko scored a point.

The game goes on as Kamasaki from Dateko did a jump serve, the ball hits the top of the net as it rolled down onto Karasuno's side. Nishinoya quickly dives down and receives it. Kageyama ran over to the ball and jumps up to set it from afar.

Hinata was already up in the air and he spikes it down with ease. Hideaki grinned. Dateko was surprised once more when Karasuno scored a point.

"All right." Kageyama cheered to himself.

TWEEEET!

Dateko calls for a timeout, as they all got off the court to relax a bit. Hideaki grabs his water bottle as, Hinata gulps down his drink.

TWEEET!

Soon the teams get back onto the court. Hideaki could tell that everyone was starting at Hinata, but it's like Ukai said, "That little #10" gets a big reaction.

"Bring it!" Hinata shouted, challenging the other team. Hideaki watched as Kageyama tossed the ball and Hinata spikes it down, getting Karasuno a point.

"Good job, Hinata. Way to go. Give us another one!" Sugawara called out.

"Nice serve. One more!"

Soon the ball goes up as it came towards Nishinoya. "Nishinoya." Daichi yells, as Nishinoya saves it as Hideaki sees Tanaka and Hinata rush forward.

"B!" Tanaka shouts out.

"Send me the toss!" Hinata exclaims as well.

Hideaki watched as Hinata runs forward to spike, the blockers of Dateko jump up to block, however, Hinata didn't jump right away, he did a delay jump. Hideaki recalled that move from the match with Nekoma. Hinata then jumps up to spike the ball, and got Karasuno a point.

The game goes on after Karasuno cheered at their point, as the ball went to their side. Kageyama gets ready to toss as Hinata once more gets ready to jump, however like last time he didn't jump but instead runs to the other side of the court to get the ball.

However, Aone saw this and follows Hinata as he jumped up to block. Hideaki gritted his teeth at this. "Shoot. They're getting used Hinata's surprises." Hideaki thought. Dateko gets a point as Aone gave a small shout to cheer.

"Stay calm!" Yamaguchi calls out.

"One more!" Sugawara exclaimed.

Futakuchi serves the ball as the volleyball made it's way over to the court. Daichi was quick on his feet as he saves it. "Sorry! Cover!" Daichi exclaims.

"Ryu!" Nishinoya shouts at Tanaka.

"All right!" Tanaka replies back as he gets ready to receive it.

"Centre!" Hinata shouted as Tanaka nodded.

"Hinata." Tanaka shouts as he sends the ball toward their orange haired teammate.

"Yes." Hinata shouted as he runs forward towards the net and jumps up to spike, however, he got blocked, but lucky for Karasuno, Nishinoya was already there to save the ball.

"All right." Nishinoya cheered as Hideaki saw Sugawara smile brightly.

"Nishinoya!" Sugawara calls out with pride.

"Nice one, Noya!"

"Kageyama." Nishinoya yelled for Kageyama who gets under the ball to toss it.

"Yes." Kageyama replied back, keeping his eyes on the ball. Daichi, Tanaka, and Hinata run forward. He could tell Dateko is trying to pinpoint who will spike the toss.

Unknown to Dateko, Hinata was only a decoy as Hideaki had jumped up from behind Hinata, as Kageyama had tossed the volleyball over to their ace. Hideaki's eyes turned into a lighter gray as he kept his eyes on the ball and spikes it down with a powerful hit.

The volleyball hits the ground as Karasuno gets a point.

"All right!" Ukai yelled in happiness, the whole gym who witnessed this also cheered for them. Tanaka, Daichi and Nishinoya all run over to praise their ace. Hideaki groaned as Nishinoya ruffled his hair but was happy that he was able to get his team a point.

"Yes!" Sugawara cheers to himself.

"All our secret weapons are out in the open." Ukai mumbled.

════ ∘◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦∘ ════

A/N: Another chapter done! Hope you enjoyed!

Word Count: 2302 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

854K 26.8K 36
"Hinata, are you limping?" Kageyama yelled from across the gym. Everyone paused in their tracks, surprised by the sudden outburst. Hinata fell over a...
220K 7.1K 27
⚠!Warning! ⚠ There is a lot of angst, anxiety/panic attacks, depression, mention of suicide, self harm, and abuse in this story, so if any of these t...
1.1K 33 7
"You'll be my girlfriend until we graduate from high school, so try as hard as you can to act cute." she pushes weakly against my chest. "Huh? You're...
110K 4K 25
❝𝒯𝒽𝑒 ɪʀᴏɴʏ 𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓈𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝑜 ᴡᴇᴀʀ ᴍᴀꜱᴋꜱ 𝑜𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝓊𝓈 ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜꜱ 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓈𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 ᴏᴘᴇɴ ꜰᴀᴄᴇꜱ...❞ -Uɳƙɳσɯɳ __...