Arshi FF -- You Are My New Dr...

By bubbilicious76

He once believed in love and relationships. He gave a chance to marriage, he didn't wanted to but he did. But... More

Introduction
Character Sketch
Prologue
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
Author Note (New Readers Do Read)
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31 - A
CHAPTER 31 - B
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40 - A
CHAPTER 40 - B
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47 - A
CHAPTER 47 - B
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58 - A
CHAPTER 58 - B
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
Author Note (DO READ)
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75 - A
CHAPTER 75 - B
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79 - A
CHAPTER 79 - B
CHAPTER 80 - A
CHAPTER 80 - B
CHAPTER 81 - A
CHAPTER 81 - B
CHAPTER 82 - Mehndi Day
CHAPTER 83 - A - Sangeet Day
CHAPTER 83 - B - Sangeet Day
CHAPTER 84 - Haldi Day
CHAPTER 85 - A - Marriage Day
CHAPTER 85 - B - Marriage Day
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89 - Reception
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94 - A
CHAPTER 94 - B
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Note *About Chapter 100*
CHAPTER 100 - A
CHAPTER 100 - B
Chapter 101
Last Chapter 102
Epilogues Announcement
Epilogue -- A
Epilogue - B
Epilogue - C (Part-01)
Epilogue - C (Part - 02)
Epilogue D - (Part 01)
Epilogue D - (Part 02)

CHAPTER 96

12.7K 514 144
By bubbilicious76

Back to Dehli - @ RH ------------

Arnav stormed down the stairs in anger. His wife is not obeying his summons. He will see to it now that when he calls, she should come to him without any excuses. He will not tolerate this from now on. He hates it when he didn't get to see her face, first thing in the morning. Since the time they had went on their honeymoon, he had been woken up to see his wife's beautiful face and it had become a habit for him, to seek his wife first thing in the morning ... he loves to cuddle her.

But she was missing from his side when he woke up this morning. He went down in search for her and was informed by Hari Prakash that she had gone out to Mandir with Nani and Mami. He grumpily went back to his room, knowing well that Khushi won't pick his call in Mandir, but he still texted her to call him as soon as she reads his message.
He freshen up and check Arush, who was sound asleep in his crib. He checks the time, it was 8.44am ... still 2 hours left when Arush wakes up. So Arnav took the baby monitor down and had breakfast with Akash, Mamaji and Rajat. Another thing he dislikes now, is eating without Khushi. He checked his phone again and again but didn't get her call. After breakfast they all got talking and in between Khushi, Nani and Mamiji returned back home.

Arnav was angry that why didn't Khushi called him and wanted to ask her the same but the presence of everyone around stopped him. He asked Khushi to bring coffee for him to their room and he went upstairs with an excuse to check on Arush, when in reality he wanted to spend time with Khushi.

He got irritated when instead of Khushi, HariPrakash brought his coffee, informing that Khushi is busy with Diwali arrangements. He dismissed HariPrakash in anger and just then Arush woke up. Arnav picked him up and soothe him but baby wanted his mama only.

Arnav went down again, happy ... getting an excuse to take Khushi with him upstairs. But Khushi just picked Arush in her arms and went to Nani's room. Arnav pressed his lips irritatingly and went from there in anger not having an excuse to ask Khushi to come upstairs in front of Nani. To distract himself he got immersed in his office work and didn't realized that time has passed and was shocked when HariPrakash came to ask him to come down for lunch. He went down and was again irritated on getting informed that Khushi had went out with Mamiji to invite the neighbours for evening Diwali celebration.

Every year, one house of their society held the Diwali party and everyone comes there to celebrate for 2-3 hours. And this year Nani insisted to hold the party in their house, in happiness of her grandson's Arnav marriage.

He didn't want to eat as his mood was off now, but had to, when Nani scolded him and remind him that he cannot skip meals. So he reluctantly sit down and had lunch.

He strictly ordered HariPrakash to inform him the minute Khushi come back home or else he will lose his job. Poor Hari Praskash had to work near the front door nearly for an hour till Khushi returned home and he rushed upstairs to inform his Arnav Bhaiya.

Arnav was determined now to take Khushi with him upstairs, no matter what. He saw Khushi in the living room at one side, holding the bucket of flowers and instructing Jai Prakash in what pattern the flowers should be hung. Jai Prakash looked over Khushi's shoulder when Arnav was just few feets away. Arnav gesture with his head to go away and Jai Prakash quickly went from there without saying anything.

"Arey ... Jai Prakash ji ... ", Khushi took two steps to went after him, not realizing that Arnav was right behind her. So she got startled when Arnav grabs her arm and pull her back to him, making her turn with a jerk and the flower bucket go up in air ... and the flowers fell on them and on floor.

"Ohh", Khushi gasped as she landed on Arnav's chest. For a second or two she was lost and then when she felt the flowers falling on her she irritatingly said,"Look what you did Arnavji ...", and tried to push him but Arnav wound his arm around her, not allowing her to move away.

"Arey ... let me go ... now I have to pick up all these flowers", said Khushi.

"Forget about the flowers, what about me?", said Arnav in anger, "I have been asking for you since morning and now its afternoon. Don't you care about me?".

Khushi who was worriedly looking down on the floor at flowers, got alert hearing this.

"Arnavji, why are you asking this? You know how much I care about you", said Khushi.

"Really? Then where were you since morning? I asked for you so many times but you haven't come upstairs", said Arnav still holding her close.

"Arnavji, today is Diwali and Anjali Di is not here. So I have to help Naniji and Mamiji with all the preparations", said Khushi.

"We have servants for that Khushi", said Arnav irritatingly.

"I know, but its my first Diwali in my sasural and as your wife, so I want to do things on my own", said Khushi with a smile.

"The only thing you need to concern yourself with is ... ME", said Arnav emphasizing on the last word, "You're my wife and I should be your first priority dammit!".

"Arnavji you are my priority but please understand I am also a bahu of this house and I have some responsibilities to fulfill", said Khushi.

"I don't care. I just care about that you won't leave our room until I wake up. I hate not seeing you beside me", said Arnav.

Khushi cupped his face, "Ok I will be careful next time that I won't leave until you wake up and see me. Happy now?".

Arnav shakes his head, "And you won't leave without giving me a kiss", said Arnav as he lean forward.

"Oh so that's the real matter", said Khushi as she lightly slaps his chest, "You didn't get to kiss me that's why you are all angry and moody".

"Of course, now you have spoiled me so you have to take care about it", said Arnav huskily.

"What? I spoiled you?", said Khushi irritatingly.

"Of course, who kissed me every morning to wake me up in the last few days?, said Arnav, "You!".

Khushi blushed remembering all the times she had woken him up or woken up by him with kisses which continued to much more.

"Arnavji, that was on our honeymoon. Now we are back at home. There I didn't had any duties to perform but now here I do", said Khushi trying to push him away but his grip was still strong around her.

"Like I said I don't care. You won't leave without kissing me or else don't blame me later for what I will do", said Arnav in a threating tone.

"Acha? What will you do haan?", asked Khushi.

Arnav lean forward and peck her lips, "I will kiss you wherever I will found you in this house".

"Arnavji", Khushi looked around worriedly, "What are you doing? Someone will come".

"So what? I am doing nothing wrong. I am just kissing my wife", said Arnav with a shrug and leaned forward again making Khushi worry.

"And that should be done in your room Chottey", came Anjali's voice from behind making both of them jerk. They both turn to see Anjali standing few feet away from them, covering her eyes with her hand.

Khushi pushed Arnav away with force, making him stumble back, "What the ..." he glares at his wife who totally ignored him and went to Anjali.

"Anjali Di, when did you come?", asked Khushi hugging Anjali.

"Just now. Thank goodness, or else if I got a minute late, I would have seen ...", she left the sentence in-complete seeing Khushi's red cheek and then look over at Arnav, "Chottey at least have some sense to do this in your room".

"What should I do Di? Khushi doesn't come upstairs when I ask her so ...", Arnav was saying when Khushi cut him, "Arnavji !!", she was shocked and embarrassed by what he was about to say.

"What did I say anything wrong?", said Arnav innocently.

Anjali was enjoying Arnav's teasing his wife, who was now looking angrily at her husband.

Before Khushi could retort, Nani called Anjali's name and they all turn to see Nani, Mamiji and Rajat, who was holding Arush, coming there. Anjali went to Nani and hugged her.

"Where is Damadji?", asked Nani.

"I am here Naniji", came Rahul's voice who just entered from front door with Mamaji.

"Jeety Raho", said Nani as Rahul touched her feet.

"Where is Akash?", asked Anjali looking around.

"He went out to arrange caterers for evening", replied Mamaji.

"Never mind, we will tell him later.", said Rahul.

"Tell what Bitwa?", asked Mamiji.

"We will tell in minute, first you all come here", said Rahul as he move into the living room area.

Everyone sit down on the sofas and look over at Rahul and Anjali who was standing in front of them.

"We want to share a good news with you all," said Rahul holding Anjali's hand, who blushed and look down and her hand move over her stomach.

Khushi didn't miss the movement and understood what the good news is about. "Hey Devi Maiya!!", she exclaimed, jumping up from Sofa, startling everyone. Arnav looked at her as if she is crazy.

"You're pregnant", said Khushi and Anjali look at her shyly and nodded. Khushi screamed in delight coming to Anjali and hug her tight.

"Is this true Beta?", asked Nani with teary eyes, looking at Rahul.

"Ji Naniji, we are expecting", said Rahul and everyone stood up wishing Rahul and Anjali.

Arnav shake his head as he stood up, looking at his crazy wife who was teasing Anjali. He remembered Rahul saying to him once that, how woman get to know about things before someone tell them.

One by one everyone hugged Anjali and Rahul and congratulate them. Anjali look over at Arnav who was still standing in his place. She move over to him and Arnav raises his arms, taking his sister in a hug.

"Congratulations Di, its about time", he said in low tone only for her to hear. Anjali got emotional and couldn't hold her tears.

Hearing the sniffing sound Arnav breaks the hug, "Di ...", he whined, "Rona zarori hai kia?(Is it necessary to cry?)".

Anjali smiled, "Tum nahi samjho gey (You won't understand)", she said and Arnav hugs her again.

Everyone smiles seeing them. Rahul went to them and Arnav remove one arm from Anjali and side hugged Rahul, "Congrats Jiju".

"Thanks man ... and don't worry about the water work ... its gona be constant in coming 8 months", said Rahul and Anjali mouth opened. She swatted Rahul's arm.

"And this will also", said Rahul rubbing his arm making Anjali irritated, "See Nani, what he is saying". Anjali turn to Nani, complaining about her husband.

"Damadji", Nani give stern look to Rahul, "Humari bitya ko tang nahi kijiye. Abh to aap ko inka bhut khayal rekhna hai.(Damadji, don't tease our daughter, now you have to take care of her very much)"

"Arey Nani, fikar na kariye. Is pal ka toh bhut intezar kia hai (Arey Nani, don't worry, I have waited for this moment for so long)", said Rahul look in his wife eyes, who blushed and looked away, "Apse ziada mujey fikar rahey gi iski hur pal (more than you, i will be worried for her constantly)"

"Di, have you consulted with the doctor?, said Arnav, "Everything is ok right?"

"Yeh lo", said Mamiji, "Arey bitwa Damadji doctor hi hai, sub check ker lia hoga (Arey Bitwa, Damadji is a doctor, he must have checked everything)".

"Mami Jiju is a cancer specialist not a gynaecologist", said Arnav in serious tone. Khushi rolled her eyes at him. 

Rahul may not be a gynaecologist, but being a doctor he makes himself prepare for everything related to medical situations in regards of his family members. Khushi was sure that her Rahul bhai have consulted, probed concerned doctors and already studied everything related to pregnancy and other stuff just like he had studied, taken courses and consulted with child specialits, to be able to help with Arush. 

She was surprised herself at first when Rahul seems to know about medical conditions and solutions regarding Arush and then later on Anjali explained to her that when she brought Arush home and started his up bringing, Rahul did extra study and consulted child specialist doctors every now and then to be able to help with Arush. Being an orphan himself, and loosing his sister to cancer, Rahul is now more concerned with Anjali and her family which has now become his family.

"Chottey I am fine, everything is fine", said Anjali as she cupped Arnav's cheek who look into her eyes asking for confirmation again and Anjali nodded. Arnav sighed with relief.

"Ok guys now we have double reasons for celebrations today", said Khushi coming in between, "First its Diwali and now a new member will be coming soon ... so lets get to work".

"Khushi ...", Arnav was about to say but Khushi cut him, "Arnavji, abhi bhut kaam hai ... Ap Arush ko sambhaliye(Arnavji, not now. Have so much to do. You handle Arush)", saying that she picked Arush from Sofa and handed him over to Arnav.

"What the ...", said Arnav.

"da da ...", Arush tried to repeat the word making everyone surprise and smile.

"Arnavji", Khushi gives Arnav an angry look, putting hands over her waist, "Don't say that in front of him. I don't want him to learn that word".

"Khushi lets go upstairs, I want to talk to you about something", said Arnav but Khushi move back and took Anjali's hand, "Later Arnavji, first we have loads of things to do ... we have to make diyas, and then rangoli and so many other things".

"Why didn't you bought diyas from market?", asked Arnav angrily, "Why waste time in making them?".

"Arey Arnavji, we never buy diyas ... me and jiji always made it ourselves on every Diwali", said Khushi.

"Really? Can you teach me?", asked Anjali getting excited.

"Of course, come", said Khushi taking Anjali towards stairs, "That's what I was going to do after instructing ... oh ..", Khushi remembered about the flowers.

"Arnavji you make me drop the flowers, now you handle the decoration", she ordered him making Arnav glare at her but it didn't affect Khushi at all as she turned back to Anjali and linked her arm with hers and went upstairs.

Khushi talked about the upcoming baby and what she will do etc. Anjali was just smiling looking at Khushi's excitement. Khushi took Anjali to the pool side where she had placed all the things needed to make the diyas. Khushi was about to sit down on the swing but Anjali grabs her arm and then hug her tight.

"Anjali Di?", Khushi was confused but then got worried hearing the sniffing sound.

"Anjali Di? What happened?", Khushi break the hug and grabs Anjali's arms, "Are you alright? Let me call Rahul bhai", saying that she just took a step when Anjali stopped her.

"I am fine Khushi", said Anjali with a smile and wipes her tears.

"Anjali Di you are worrying me", said Khushi.

"Sorry baba I got emotional", said Anjali with a sniff and she took Khushi's hand in hers.

"Thank you", said Anjali looking at Khushi adoringly, "Thank you soo soo much Khushi. I don't think it will be enough to thank you my whole life".

"Why are you saying this?", asked Khushi confuse, "You don't need to thank me Anjali Di".

"Oh yes I do", said Anjali and squeezes Khushi's hand.

"You don't know how much happy I am to see all this", said Anjali gesturing with her hand towards Arshi's room. Khushi was still confuse but waited for Anjali to explain further.

When Anjali entered, she was highly surprised looking around Arnav and Khushi's room. Its not that she haven't seen it before ... the redecoration Arnav had done. Its the small nick nacks that was adorning the room here and there that made it more alive and what surprised her was the big portrait of Arnav and Khushi, from one of their wedding function, hung on the wall above their bed. And not only that ... there were other 4-5 small photos hung around the potrait, 2 of Arush with Arnav & Khushi and other 3 of family members.

Arnav hated hanging personal photos in the room. Anjali had tried once but Arnav angrily took them down. But now seeing the same thing in his room which he hated doing before ... made Anjali emotional ... that how much he had changed since the time Khushi had came in his life.

And then she remembered the videos and pics Khushi had whatsapp her, of them, from their honeymoon. She had literally cried seeing the video of Arnav and Arush playing with ball, the way Arnav throws  the ball on wall making different sound and Arush laughing each time the ball hit the wall and floor. She is genially very thankful of Khushi for changing her Chottey and bringing happiness in his life.

"Chottey never liked hanging family photos in his room, he never let me decorate his room. He never allowed me to change the interior but now looking all this happened now  just made me super happy", said Anjali and cupped Khushi's cheek, "And thats all because of you. I was about to loose hope of ever changing my Chottey, of making him smile or love life ... but when you came in his life that hope was reignited and now I can say that my wish is finally fulfilled. I can never thank you enough ... I can never" ... her voice choked with emotions and Khushi instantly hug Anjali.

"Please Anjali Di, bus ... abh aur kuch na boliye (please don't say anything else)", said Khushi rubbing Anjali's back, "Its not good for your health. You shouldn't be crying so much in this condition"

Anjali smiled, "Did you forget what Rahul had said? These water works will keep on happening till the next 8 months".

Khushi smile too and wiped Anjali tears, "I know, but if Arnavji see you like this, he will get worry".

Anjali nodded her head in understanding and then look over at the table.

"So what should we do first to make the diyas?", asked Anjali and Khushi started to tell her the procedure excitedly.

They started making the diyas and got talking. Khushi told her about many things of Arnav and Arush happened during the honeymoon. And Anjali asked if Khushi can show her more pics of them. Khushi agreed and remember that her cell phone was in her purse, that is in Nani's room. She went into the room to go down and just then Arnav entered with Arush in his arms.

"Mamaaa pass", Arush extended his hands, wanting to go to Khushi.

"Awh mela baby", Khushi cooed to him, coming near and kiss on Arush's cheek.

Arush lean forward wanting to go to Khushi but she gently pushed him back with the back of her hand, as her hand was dirty, "Baby, ap papa k sath kehlo ... mama kaam ker rahi ha ... thek ha? (baby, you play with papa, mama is wroking ok?)".

"Mama kaam kerna", asked Arush.

"Haan, bus 10 mins ok ... phir mama Arush k pass ajaye gi", said Khushi, "Ap papa ko apne new toys dekho ... wo ABCD wale boxes ok baby(Yes, just 10 mins, then mama will come to Arush. You show your toys to your papa, those ABCD boxes)".

Arush noded his head, surprising Arnav ... that the baby understood his mother's request.

"Thank you baby", said Khushi and kissed Arush's cheek, "Aur papa ko tang nahi kerna ok, Arush mela pala baby hai na? (And don't irritate your papa, Arush is my good baby, right?)", she kissed his other cheek. And then she went out of the room.

Arnav made an irritating face, not able to receive the same love from his wife.

"Papa Alush neche ..neche", said Arush as he wiggles in Arnav's arm to be let down.

Arnav carefully put him down and watched him with surprise as he went to his toy box, placed with the wall beside his crib. Arush opened the lid and take out the blocks. Arnav went to help him as Arush couldn't hold more that 3 blocks in his hands. Together they got all the blocks on bed and Arush climb on the bed.

Khushi smiled seeing them as she entered the room with her purse. She put it on the dressing table while taking out her cell. Arnav and Khushi look each other and she smile at him but Arnav only give her angry looks. Khushi sighed as she went to pool area, thinking she have to do something to reduce her husband's anger.

Khushi showed pics to Anjali on her cell phone while they both made the diyas and arranged them in a line to get dry. After few minutes a pic came where Arnav was kissing Khushi near her lips and her eyes was close with a smile on her face. Khushi blushed and quickly swipe the pic but Anjali pick her cell phone with left hand, which was less dirty.

"Arey let me see it na", said Anjali and scooted away from Khushi, "Ayee hayee", Anjali give teasing looks to Khushi.

"Anjali Di, please ...", Khushi pouted and quickly wipe her hand with tissues.

"Is there more?", said Anjali and quickly swipe the pics and another came where Arnav was kissing Khushi's neck, her neck was bend back and her eyes were close in ecstasy. Even Anjali felt shy seeing the pic. She turned the cell to Khushi, whose mouth opened seeing the pic. It was new to her too. She didn't took it ... so that means ..., oh when did Arnavji took it?.

Khushi quickly move and Anjali was expecting it, she jumped up and run around the pool with Khushi following her.

"Anjali Di, please give the phone back. I won't leave that lard governor ...", Khushi was embarrassed and angry at the same time.

"No ... I will show it to Rahul", said Anjali and went to the French door.

"Nooo!!!", Khushi literally shouted, which Arnav heard and he stood instantly getting worried, coming to French doors and collided with Anjali.

"Arnavji don't let her get away", said Khushi and caught Anjali's wrist,but she wiggled and tried to move behind Arnav. He caught both of them from waist and held them steady, "Whats going on?", he asked sternly, "Di, you shouldn't be running like that in this condition", he scolded Anjali, "And Khushi, you should have taken care of it", he give angry looks to Khushi who looked down feeling bad.

"Chottey don't scold her ok ... and nothing will happen if I run a little", said Anjali pointing a finger at his face, the same hand which was holding Khushi's cell phone and Arnav's eye went to the picture and he quickly snatch the phone from Anjali, leaving both of them.

"Arey ... give it back", said Anjali and extended her hand but Arnav move back, his eyes fixed on the photo and a rare smile on his face.

"No Arnavji, don't give her. She will show this to others and then they will all tease me", said Khushi whined.

"Sorry Di, its private", said Arnav and put the cell phone in his pant pocket.

"Acha private? Did you think of it while taking the pic?", tease Anjali.

"I was just saving a memory for me", Arnav shrugged making Khushi blushed and Anjali smiled. Khushi extended her hand towards Arnav, "Arnavji give my cell phone".

"Nope, I know you will delete it", said Arnav folding his hands over his chest.

"Arey ... do you want others to see it?", said Khushi putting her hands over her waist. "I have to show pics to my parents and jiji and my friends ... they will tease me if they see that pic".

Arnav just shrugged his shoulders in response.

Khushi stomp her feet and then went to bed, she picked Arush and went out saying, "Arush no one care about your mama, huh!".

Arnav smirked, as he loves to tease her.

"Dekha, naraz ker dia na Khushi ko (See you make Khushi upset)", said Anjali.

"Don't worry Di, muje usko manana bhi ata hai (I know how to manofy her)", said Arnav with a smile.

"Acha, jaise us pic mein mana rahey they(Right, like you were doing in that pic)", teased Anjali.

"wo toh kuch bhi nahi Di, abhi ap ne dekha hi kia hai(That was nothing Di, you haven't seen anything yet), said Arnav with a wink and went to washroom leaving Anjali stunned and opened mouth, with his statement.

Evening Diwali Celebrations -----------------

He couldn't take his eyes off her. She was looking so beautiful in that green saree, and she was also wearing his gifted earrings. He tried to not to look, really tired, but failed. Even his friend Uday, nudged him twice and teased him about it ... but he ignored it completely.

Payal again looked away when her eyes clashes with Akash, her heart was thudding faster. He was looking at her again. Why he isn't looking away?, she thought. Since the time Payal had arrived with her family an hour ago, she had found his eyes on her. The Raizadas had welcomed her and her family with smiles and warmth. She greeted every one with a smile and asked about their health, but couldn't say more than a Hi' to Akash. She felt shy around him today evening. She couldn't build up the courage to go and talked to him. They are very good friends now, they shared their everyday routine with each other through calls and messages. There is not a day went by that they haven't talked to each other. It has become their habit now and when there comes a day when they couldn't talk on call, they felt like something majorly is missing from their day. But today both couldn't talk as both were feeling nervous and some different feelings towards each other.

Payal was standing with Anjali, Rahul and Lavanya, near the gazebo. Khushi just shared the news with her and family about Anjali and she went up to her to congratulate her. As she moves towards Khushi, she could feel Akash's eyes on her, who was standing just few feets away with his friends.

"Arush, Arnavji ... look here", said Khushi as she held her cell phone up. Arnav was crouched down with Arush standing in front of him holding the firework stick and Arnav was guiding his hand in circles.

Arush looked at her mama and smile wide and Arnav too smile a little. Khushi clicked their pic, "Arnavji, thora aur muskaraye (Arnavji, smile some more)", said Khushi and Arnav smile more and Khushi clicked their pics, "Yeh hui na baat(thats like it)".

Arnav stand up and held Arush's hand, "Come I will take your's and Arush's pic now".

"Nah, we three. Lets take selfie", said Khushi.

"May I help?", said Payal, "Khushi give me the cell phone, I will take picture of you three".

Arnav nodded and Khushi give Payal her cell phone and went near Arnav. Khushi stand beside him and bring Arush in front of them, taking the stick from his hand. Arnav wound his arm around her waist and pull her close not even liking the few inches distance between them. Khushi look up at him in surprise and Payal just then tap the camera button, saving the moment where both Arnav and Khushi were looking at each other.

Khushi nudge Arnav with a pout on her face but he didn't budge and look towards Payal. Khushi pick Arush in her arms and Payal took their picture.

"Jiji now you come", said Khushi and look at Arnav, "Arnavji, please take one pic of me and jiji".

"Sure, Payal come", saying that Arnav took cell phone from Payal and stand infront of them. He took the pictures of both sister and his son. Few seconds later Khushi saw Nitu, Nani's good friend standing at the driveway looking over the lawn

"Nitu aunty is here", said Khushi as she put Arush down, "Arnavji take his hand. I will just come after taking Nitu aunty to Nani, she might not see her in this crowd".

Arnav take Arush's hand and Khushi went towards the driveway, where Nitu was standing looking here and there in the lawn area. She smiles seeing Khushi coming towards her.

"Namaste aunty, happy Diwali", said Khushi folding her hands in front of her and then when she come near, she bend down and touch Nitu's feet.

"Arey bus", said Nitu as she held Khushi's shoulder and make her stand, "Jeeti Raho, Sadha suhagan raho". Nitu blessed Khushi.

"Come aunty I will take you too Naniji, said Khushi and held Nitu's elbow. They both went into the crowd as Khushi guided her towards the back of the lawn where sitting arrangement was.

"Mama pass jana, Arush said in crying voice.

"Arey papa hai na ... Kia chahiye apko hmm?(Arey papa is here ... what do you need?)", asked Arnav in calm tone, surprising Payal. Khushi had told her how Arnav has mellowed down towards Arush and how he has started taking care of him, but seeing with her own eyes was surprising.

"Dhoodo ... Arush .. dhooso pena", said Arush ... "maamaaa", he extended his arms in the direction where Khushi went.

"Ok lets go to our room and get your milk ok", said Arnav.

"nah ... mama pass jana(want to go to mama)", Arush said as he was near to crying.

"Arey first we take your feeder na then we will go to mama", said Arnav getting irritating. He still has to learn to be patient with the kids.

"Arnavji, you take him to Khushi, I will bring down his milk bottle", said Payal.

"Its ok Payal, I will take him upstairs", said Arnav and tried to pick Arush but he move back and in the direction where Khushi went. Arnav caught his arm and stopped him which made Arush burst into tears.

Arnav sighed as he picked him up.

"Arnavji please you take him to Khushi, he won't stop crying until he sees her. I will bring down his milk bottle. Khushi had told me that she keeps his feeder filled in the fridge in your room", said Payal.

"Ok, and heat the milk also. Just for 40 sec, there is micro-oven above the fridge", said Arnav.

"Yes, I know, Khushi told me about it. I will be back in 5 mins", said Payal and hurried towards the back entrance of house, which was near as compare to the front entrance.

Arnav looked around for Khushi as he moves here and there and spotted her after a minute, standing beside Nani.

Nani smiled and look over at Khushi proudly when Nitu praised the rangoli made just below the stairs of the entrance of house.

"Aunty, not only me Anjali Di also made it with me", said Khushi smiled.

"Yes Nitu, but Khushi did most of the arrangements tonight", said Nani proudly.

"Its very nice Khushi bitya, you did a wonderful job", said Nitu admiring the lawn decorated with lights and flowers.

"Thank you aunty", said Khushi, "Your son and bahu didn't come?", she asked.

"No beta, they have to go to my Bahu's place.", said Nitu with a sad smile.

Khushi didn't say anything further. Nani had told her that Nitu's bahu didn't care much for her mother-in-law. Her son married of his own choice, so her bahu was a little proudy, thats why Nitu shared her concern with her friend when she got to know that Arnav is getting married to his own choice of girl, Khushi. But Nani assured her that Khushi is perfect and indeed she is. Nitu had seen with her own eyes how that kind hearted and mannered Khushi is and how Arnav is smitten with her.

"Mama ...", came Arush's crying voice and Khushi was instantly alert. Arnav had come there with Arush and Khushi immediately picked him in her arm, soothing the baby.

"Shhshh, ka hua mele baby ko(What happened to my baby?)", said Khushi in cooing voice.

"Dhoodoo, Alush dhoodo pena ...", said Arush patting Khushi's cheek.

"Payal has gone to bring his milk bottle. He was insisting to come to you", said Arnav and Khushi nodded and tried to distract him till Payal comes.

Payal was climbing down the stair with Arush's milk bottle in her hands. Just then Akash came there and they both halted seeing each other. Payal stumbled as her foot stuck on saree. She tried to catch the curtain on the side wall to balance her but her foot twisted and Akash move quickly and held her before she couldn't stumble down.

"Hey you ok?", asked Akash being worried. "My foot twisted", said Payal making a face.

"Come", Akash took her to first landing and make her sit on couch. He crouches down and lifted her feet on his keen.

"What are you doing?", asked Payal being shocked as Akash took off her sandal.

"Checking your ankle", said Akash as he put pressure on her ankle, "Is it paining?".

"Not that much, said Payal as she moves her foot, "I need to go. Arush is waiting for his milk", she said taking her foot back, "I can walk".

Akash stand up and watched Payal standing up. She applied the pressure on her feet and was relax when she only felt a slight pain, that means there is no moch.

"Its fine", said Payal and look up. Her eyes clashes with Akash's who was standing too close to her that if he moves an inch their bodies would touch. Their heart started to beat faster and an intense heat surrounded them. Payal takes a step to side and winces with the pain in her foot and she bend to her side, her hand going to her leg. Akash catches her arm; as he leans down to hold her other arm, but just then Payal turned upwards to him and their lips brushes with each other, startling both of them. Payal's breath fastened as he looked down at her, his eyes going to her lips.

Just then a loud noise came of patakhas and Payal pushes Akash and hurried down the stairs, being scared and embarrassed at what happened. Akash watches her leave, feeling strange at what happened.

"Jiji...", Khushi called Payal as she saw her coming out of the back door, she and Arnav were standing close with Arush.

Payal schooled her expressions and handed the milk bottle to Khushi. Arush instantly grabs his bottle and put it in his mouth.

"Arey ... araam se", said Khushi as she went to nearby chair and sit down, laying Arush in her arms. Arnav followed Khushi and stand beside her while Payal move away from there without saying anything.

--------------------

Manorma was standing with her very good friend Shweta and Mrs. Khan. They were talking about various things. Manorma and Shweta have firework sticks in their hands and were enjoying the Diwali Celebrations, where as Mrs. Khan doesn't like all this stuff, according to her its old fashion. Mrs. Khan's phone ringed and she took it out from her clutch and smiled seeing the name, she picked the call, "You are here? ... "Ahan .. ok come by the gazebo, you will see me some distance from it", Mrs. Khan cut the call and smile at Manorma, "My son is here".

"Good, he got time to relax, or else he is so busy with his job", said Shweta.

"Business Shweta, business. He is partner in his software firm", said Mrs. Khan proudly, "Just like Arnav he is workaholic ... but now I want him to settle down, thats why I insisted him to come here so that he can see Payal and meet her parents, she passed a wicked smile to Manorma and move away from there.

Smile faded from Manorma's face as she twisted her mouth seeing Mrs. Khan leaving, "Why can't she leave that girl alone? I have told her that Guptas are not like her family, modern and broad minded. She will ruin Payal's life if she got her marry to her son".

"Arey Manorma relax, why are you boiling your blood now. Marriage is not happen yet. Who knows the Guptas will deny for the proposal", said Shweta.

"But how long can they deny the proposal? I know Mrs. Khan, she is a good manipulator, she can twist the situation according to her likes, I have seen her doing that and I would never want Payal to get married in that house. Mrs. Khan knows well that Payal is very humble and can never disobey elders and she can easily rule on her", said Manorma angrily.

"Then make her your bahu, simple", said Shweta and Manorma was shocked at the statement.

"Why are you so shocked? You told me yourself how good mannered and kind hearted is Payal. She is cultured, simple and not over the top modern and she has a respectable job. You know her nature and her family too. She has all the qualities which you want for your Akash's wife, no?", said Shweta and Manorma got thinking that she is right. She wanted a strong, cultured and not too much modern wife for her Akash bitwa. Can Payal be that one?.

Nani was smiling seeing Arnav, Khushi and Arush. The little baby was almost asleep in Khushi's lap. Arnav carefully picked him up and went inside. Khushi come to her and informed that she and Arnav are going to their room to make Arush sleep, the baby is tired with all the playing he did in the evening. Nani nodded with a smile.

"Every bahu should be like Khushi bitya|, said Nitu as she watched Khushi going inside the house, "She take cares of everyone around her. You are very lucky having Khushi as your Bahu Devyani".

"There is no doubt about it", said Nani with a proud smile, "I have never worried for Anjali and Akash like I did for my Chottey. His arrogant nature and temper has always worried me. The way he viewed life and run away from love and relationships", Nani shakes her head, "I was losing hope, but then Khushi came and everything changed. Me and Anjali are very happy seeing how Chottey has changed. Its all because of Khushi bitya, her immense love and care has changed my Chottey. Though he doesn't express much in front of others but I know and can see how happy he is", said Nani with a smile.

"Yes, I too notice some changes in Arnav bitwa", Nitu agreed.

"Now I am carefree from his end. Khushi bitya handles him perfectly. And now Anjali bitya is also expecting. I am so happy, said Nani.

"Now only Akash is left. Have you started looking for girls for him?", asked Nitu.

"I will start now. I want someone just like Khushi bitya. Simple, sweet and caring. When I find someone like her I will immediately get Akash marry to her", said Nani.

"Arey Deviyani, what's the need to find the girl when she is in front of you", said Nitu and Devyani look at her friend in confusion, "What do you mean?".

"See there", said Nitu pointing in a direction and Nani saw Anjali, Lavanya, Rahul and Payal standing together. They were all smiling something at what Rahul was saying and Payal had a tray in her hand. She was handing the juice glasses to Rahul, Anjali and Lavanya.

"She is a guest here but still she is doing what a host does", said Nitu, "Sach kahun, ager mera pota, Akash ki umer ka hota toh mein Payal ka hath mang leti usk liye, dair na kerti (To be honest, if my grandson was of Akash's age, I would have asked Payal's hand for him, I won't delay at all).

Nani was looking at Payal now. She saw Anjali saying something to her in scolding away and she called a waiter and took the tray from Payal and give it to the waiter.

"Arey haan, iska toh khayal hi nahi aya mujey (Oh Yes, I haven't thought about it), said Nani and watch Payal going to her mother as she had called Payal. Then she saw Mrs. Khan and her son talking to Garima and Buaji ... it seems like she was introducing her son to them

"Devyani dair na karo, kahin aisa na ho k itni achi bahu hath se nikal jaye(Devyani don't delay it or else a good bahu will be skipped from your hands), said Nitu.

"Hum aisa hone nahi dein gey(I won't let that happen), said Nani standing up, "Chalo", she gesture her friend to come.

Nani search for Manorma and soon saw her coming in her direction. They both stopped coming in front of each other and share the same thing that they want Payal for Akash. Both were happy that they were thinking the same. Without wasting time Manorma searched her husband and shared the same new with him. He was surprised but happy too. He likes Payal too. Manorma told him to bring Shashi ji to Nani's room and she went to call Garima and Buaji. Luckily for her Mrs. Khan got busy with her kitty party friends and Manorma took Garima and Buaji to Nani's room.

Shashi, Garima and Buaji were shocked when Nani asked Payal's hand for Akash. They looked at each other and then at Nani, Manorma and Manohar.

"Arey soch ka rahey ho? Humara Akash bitwa lakhun mein ik hai. Payal bitya bhut khush rahey gi (Arey what are guys thinking? My Akash bitwa is one in a million, Payal will live very happily), said Manorma.

"Haan aur hum ko kuch nahi chahiye, bus apni Payal bitya humein de dain(Yes and we don't need anything, just give us your Payal Bitya)", said Nani smilingly.

Buaji and Garima smiled, they liked this proposal but Shashi was thinking about something else and said, "Maa ji, we just married our one daughter a month ago and we haven't thought about getting Payal married soon after that". Garima give him a look but he didn't look at her "And we have to ask Payal about it too. We cannot decide anything without her consent".

"What he means is that we have to make her understand about this and ...", Garima was saying when Shashi cut her in, "No Garima, we won't pressurize her like we did before. She has been hurt because of our hasty decision and now I want her to decide about her life".

"Shashi ji?", Manohar was surprise at his stern tone, "Is there a problem?".

"No no bhai sahib, koi masla nahi hai (No no Bhaisahib, there is no problem)", said Buaji quickly.

"But there is something you all should know", said Shashi and ignoring Buaji's and Garima's warning looks he told them about Payal's first marriage, their insistence about getting her married and how her fiance misbehaved with her and Payal broke off the marriage just 4 days before that wedding date and how society gossiped about it.

Nani was feeling bad about Payal while Manorma and Manohar just look at each other, not knowing what to say.

"Maa ji, I don't want to hide anything. It's the matter of my daughter's life. If you still wish to go ahead with this proposal then let me know ... I will talk to Payal about it. But the decision will be only hers", said Shashi and stood up, "We will take our leave now. We have to go back to Mumbai tomorrow evening."

Saying that he gestures Garima and his sister and went out from the room leaving Nani, Manorma and Manohar with mixed feelings.

Later @ Night Around Midnight --------------

"Hari Prakash ji its enough for today please go and rest", said Khushi watching HP washing the dishes in Kitchen.

"Khushi bhabhi I will just wash these and then go", said HP.

"No, please leave it now", said Khushi a bit sternly, all the servants have been working constantly since morning, "It can be done tomorrow morning. Please go and rest".

"But Naniji ...", HP was about to say when Khushi cut in, "She won't say anything, I have already inform her what tasks are left. We will do it tomorrow morning. Please go now".

Hari Prakash nodded and washed his hand and bidding goodnight to Khushi he went out. Khushi take out a water bottle from fridge and went out of kitchen.

She sighed happily seeing the flower decorations in the living. Today had been a wonderful day. Nearly everyone praised the decorations and arrangements and she was happy that the guests have enjoyed the Diwali.

She hurried up the stairs, now she has to give time to her husband. He had been grumpy about it all day.

Khushi entered their room and saw Arnav sleeping on the recliner with a file on his chest. She felt bad that she had kept him waiting for her. She went to him and called his name slowly but it seems that he was in deep sleep.

She looks at her husband's figure clad in white designer kurta pajama. He was looking very handsome in that attire. She insisted him on wearing this, though Arnav usually gets annoyed with traditional attire but still he wore it today, only for her. And she knew it well. That's why to please him she had worn red and pink saree, one from his own designed collection. And the way Arnav had given her intense looks throughout the evening confirmed her that it was worth it. She sighed and went to the dressing table and started taking off her jewellery and bangles, careful not to make much sound to disturb Arnav and Arush's sleep. She looked at her attired and run a hand over her saree, remembering their moment when they had come up to make Arush sleep.

Just as she covered Arush with his blanket, Arnav had pull her to him. "Now I got you all to myself", he said huskily wrapping his hands around her.

"Arnavji, we have guests here|, said Khushi trying to push him away.

"I don't care. All I know is that I got my wife after all day and I won't be letting her go any time soon", said Arnav in a loving way that Khushi' heart melted. She laid her head on his chest and hugged him tight. They just stood there in each other arms for few minutes, savouring the moment, enjoying the silence.

Arnav move his hands to her bare waist and move her pallu to side, running his finger over her skin making it heat up. Khushi closed her eyes and fisted Arnav's kurta. The goose bumps erupted on her skin.

Arnav whispered, "Khushi ... I love it when you wear sarees, I get quick access to touch you".

"Arnavji please, not now|, said Khushi breaking the hug as Arnav removed her pin from shoulder making the pallu fall.

"I can't wait more", said Arnav as he lean down and capture her lips. Khushi moaned and clutched Arnav's shoulders. The kiss was fast and deep. Arnav had waited since morning to kiss his wife properly and he was doing it now. His hand went to her breast and he cupped it, knead it. Khushi's hand move around his neck and she fisted his hair at the nape. The desire was rising up in her body and she wanted it to be quenched soon with Arnav's love. They both forget where they are, that they have guests downstairs and anyone could come looking for them.

Arnav lay Khushi on bed and kissed all over her face neck and the swells of her breasts. He was opening the hooks of her blouse when they heard the cell phone ring. They came out of their haze and looked at each other, their breaths a little heavy.

"Arnavji, pick it up or else Arush will wake up", said Khushi as she push Arnav and sit on bed. Arnav punched the bed in anger, not liking something disturbing their moment. Khushi presses his hand, giving him a pleading look. Arnav take out both their cell phone from his Kurta pocket and handed Khushi hers. It was Payal calling her. The ringing stopped and then started again. Khushi picked it up, "Jiji?".

"Khushi where are you? We are leaving now. Amma and Baba wanted to meet you. You know we will be going back to Mumbai tomorrow evening".

"Jiji, I am coming", said Khushi as she climb down from bed, "I was in room, making Arush sleep".

"Ok come soon, we are waiting downstairs in the driveway", said Payal and cut the call.

Khushi quickly adjusted her pallu and hair. She look at Arnav who was sitting on bed in anger. She went to him and sits on his lap. Arnav look up, wrapping his arms around her.

"I am sorry Arnavji, I know how much you wanted to ...", Khushi look down in shyness, "I want it too", she whispered making Arnav smile.

"Amma and Baba are leaving, I will come back after meeting them ok, please don't be upset", said Khushi and look up in his eyes.

Arnav sighed and touch his forehead with hers, "Its ok, you go, I will wait here ok".

Khushi nodded, "You take some rest ok, I will be back soon". Arnav pecks her lips and Khushi stood up and went out of the room.

That soon, turned into 2 hours as one after one she had to meet someone and bid them good bye, then she had to instruct the Prakash brothers about winding up all things.

Her eyes fell on Arnav laying on recliner and she felt bad again. She wanted to wake him up as his neck or back will pain him later, but also didn't want to disturb his sleep. She went to washroom and changed into her night clothes and lay on bed.

She tried to sleep but couldn't. She tossed and turned for many minutes but couldn't sleep. She huffed in irritation as she sits on the bed and now look angrily at her husband's sleeping form. Why didn't he sleep on bed? That way she could cuddle him and sleep. From past many days it has become a habit for her to cuddle her husband and sleep. She debated for few minutes in her mind and then went to Arnav. She shakes his shoulder to wake him up.

"Whaa...", said Arnav in sleepy tone, as he blinked his eyes.

"Arnavji come on, lets go to bed, your neck will strain if you keep on sleeping here", said Khushi as she made him stand up.

Arnav didn't say anything because he was feeling some stiffness in his neck already. They both lay down on bed and as Arnav was really sleepy, he went back to sleep in few minutes and Khushi happily hug her husband and soon sleep too, thinking that she will apologize to him tomorrow morning for disturbing his sleep and making him wait for her.

------------

Akash wasn't sleeping either. He was tensed about what had happened between him and Payal. He couldn't build up the courage to speak to her after their moment. He had messaged her an hour ago, apologizing, not wanting her to think that he did it intentionally or wanted to do something like that. He respects her a lot and doesn't want her to get reserved with him again. He really likes their friendship and doesn't want to lose that at any cost.

He was contemplating whether to call her or to message her again. His heart skipped a beat when his cell vibrated. He opened the lock and saw a message from Payal.

"Don't apologize, I am not upset. Let's just forget what happened and move on".

He relaxed knowing she wasn't upset but also didn't like how she said to move on. He cannot forget that moment. It was like a reel playing in his mind over and over again.

------------

And Payal was going through the same feeling, as she put her cell beside her pillow. She had written to him to forget about it but could she forget about it? She can't. That scene was playing in her mind too and there was a strange churning in her stomach whenever she remembers it. What is this feeling? What's happening to her? She kept on thinking about those, trying to find the answers.

-------------

"What was the need to tell them about Payal's first marriage?", asked Garima being upset with her husband, "We could have tell them later".

"Later? When? When her marriage gets fixed with Akash or when the mahurat is upon us? Do you want the history to repeat?", said Shashi in stern tone, "You and I both have seen how distraught Payal was after her marriage broke and I promised to myself that she will decide when she wants to marry and to whom".

"Tabh toh hogayi shaadi! itna acha rishta aya hai ager yeh bhi hath se nikal gaya toh baithey rahein gey hum intezar mein( Then the marriage will happen! We got a very good proposal, if that too slipped from our hands then we will keep on waiting for another)", said Garima in upset tone and went to washroom.

Shashi sit on the bed, thinking how he can make his wife understand his point of view. He cannot blame her to be hasty, after all she is a mother and she wants to see Payal settle down. But he cannot pressurize Payal into marriage. Not after what she had gone through the last time. His daughter is not a burden on him. He has a faith that she will get her due happiness at the right time.

Next Morning ---------------------

Arnav's sleep broke as he felt a caress on his face and then he heard his beautiful wife's voice, "Arnavji wake up". Arnav open his eyes and saw Khushi on his side probed up her elbow, "Good Morning", she said with a smile.

"Good morning", replied Arnav stretching his arms and fully turning to her, "What time is it?".

"Around 8.00 am", said Khushi. "I have to go down to see about breakfast but as you ordered me yesterday I didn't leave before waking you up. Now you have seen me, I will go now and you also go for your jogging".

She turn to climb down but Arnav drag her back and pull her over him, "Arey Arnavji".

"I also ordered something else yesterday", said Arnav tilting his head a little.

"Wo ... wo ...", she did remember but she felt shy about it. Though she had initiated their intimacy few times during their honeymoon, but she can never get over her shyness around her husband. The intensity in his eyes always makes her blush and her heart beat faster.

And Arnav loves it, her pink cheeks, her lowered eyes and a little heavy breathing, its very mesmerizing for him. "Khushiii ... I am waiting".

Khushi bit her lower lip and move up a little, bringing her face aligned to him and then press her lips to his. Khushi sucks on his lower lip and then move to upper one. Arnav willingly parted his lips, giving her access and Khushi glides her tongue in, tangling it with his. Arnav wanted her to lead the kiss. But as soon as their tongues touched together, his control went out and in a flash he turn them over, bringing Khushi beneath him and kissed her thoroughly.

After few seconds they broke up and Arnav smiled at her, "Nowwh that's a good morning kiss", said Arnav with heavy breaths.

"Now you got it na, now leave me. I have so much do to today", said Khush as she pushed him but Arnav didn't budge.

"I am not leaving you before giving you punishment", said Arnav as he put his hand under Khushi's kurta, running fingers over her stomach.

"Arey what punishment?", said Khushi as she squirmed a little with his touch on her stomach.

"You said you will come soon yesterday night, after saying good bye to your parents. I have waited and waited and you didn't come ... so a punishment is a must", said Arnav as his fingers now caressing the lower side of her breast.

"Arnavji .. wo ... I was coming but then Anjali Di was leaving and Nani wanted me to bid other guests good bye then I have to ...", Khushi was saying but Arnav cut in.

"I don't care about others, I told you many times, I should come first", Arnav said in serious tone.

"Arey Arnavji, I cannot say to Nani and Anjali Di that I have to come here because my husband wants to love me", said Khushi in annoyed tone.

"Why not? If I can say that I need my wife, you can also say I need my husband", said Arnav.

"I cannot say like that!", said Khushi giving a slight slap to his chest, "You are a besharam that's why you can say all that".

"And now I want do to loads of besharmii with you", said Arnav as he cupped her breast and kneed it, "I like it you don't wear anything under your shirt while sleeping", he murmurs huskily into her ears and the kissed her neck.

Khushi's back arched as Arnav pinched her nipple, "Ahh Arnavv ..., she moaned loud as he licked and nipped her nape and upper chest.

"Shhshh ... Arush will wake up", said Arnav as his hand move to another breast and with other hand he hold her both hands above her head, to stop her from pushing him.

"That's why I am saying please leave me ... we can do that later ... ahhh", Khushi screamed a little as Arnav pinched her nipple a little hard and captured her lips to drown her sound.

"You are not going anywhere", said Arnav as he stand up and in a quick move picked Khushi in her arms. He took her to washroom, in between her protests to let her go but he didn't listen. He have to punish his wife for making him wait yesterday ... oh and what a sweet punishment was it ... for both of them.

Around lunch time - @ AR office --------------

"It's great Aman", said Arnav as he read through the profit report of their Italy Fashion show.

"Yeah I know, remember we thought that our profit margin will cross 100 crores this year after our Paris Fashion show?", said Aman

"Yeah, but I it will be more than that right?", said Arnav with a smile.

"Yes, I think it will be close to 120-130", said Aman with a smile, "We have got so many endorsement deals and request from various brands who wants to collaborate with us in many projects. The coming year will be so much busy for us".

"But we are not going to say yes to all of them", said Arnav as he lean back in his chair.

"That I know. We have to arrange a meeting to discuss on which projects to take first", said Aman.

"Ok, arrange the meeting for tomorrow 11am", said Arnav as he picks up the receiver and call Annie.

"Annie get the list of all the projects that we have currently, with their progress and also give me a list of projects which are requested to AR and the endorsements deals.", said Arnav in authoritive tone.

"Ok Sir, I will be prepare the lists", said Annie and Arnav put back the receiver.

"um ASR, have you thought about hiring director for the London branch?", asked Aman a little hesitatingly.

"Of course, we have to hire someone who will manage all. I have asked Shelly to ask a recruiting agency to give us a list of potential candidates. We will go through their work and will do background checks. Shelly will conduct the initial interviews, she will narrow down the candidates and then we will take the final interviews.", said Arnav while typing the email.

"Um I was thinking that we should hire someone we know personally as a director for the London branch. We shouldn't be handing over it to someone new, we can't trust him or her with it", said Aman.

"You have someone in your mind?", asked Arnav a little suspiciously. He was getting an idea what Aman will be saying next.

"I was thinking may be me .. or may be Akash can take that position", said Aman looking at Arnav whose eyes were fixed on him. Aman quickly added, "Just for the initial 2-3 years, during that time we can hire someone and train him then he can take over".

"Hmm ... So you want to take that position?", said Arnav, thinking something.

"Me or Akash, you can ask him if he wants to take it", said Aman tapping his fingers on the table, for some reasons he could not meet his eyes with Arnav.

"Akash won't take it, he has other many responsibilities here, beside I know he doesn't want to work abroad ... so only person remains is you and I want to ask why?", said Arnav as he lean forward giving questioning look to Aman, "When we were thinking about opening AR branch in London I suggested you to take over it but you didn't want to work abroad either. You said you like it more here, then all of a sudden what changed?".

"Nothing changed, its just that I want to work something different. You always told me to do something which tests your intelligence and limits, it will help you grow fast. So I want to take up on this challenge", said Aman determined.

"What about Lavanya?", asked Arnav.

"Lavanya?", Aman heart thudded thinking about her.

"Does she know what are you planning? Its not a matter of few days or months Aman, it could take years. Weren't you both planning to marry by the end of this year?", said Arnav.

"Um we haven't talk about marriage yet. Its not an issue, I will talk to her", said Aman as he stood up, "Let me know what you decide".

"Aman you know you were my first choice for this, but why I am feeling that there is something you are not telling me?", said Arnav as he too stood up.

"There is nothing ASR", said Aman quickly.

"So you don't consider me friend just like I consider you or you don't trust me enough?", asked Arnav feeling bad that Aman is not sharing his worry with him.

"ASR you know how much I trust you. You saved my life once, you are more than a friend to me'", said Aman.

"And you are more than a friend to me too", Arnav quickly replied.

"I know", said Aman with a smile, "I will leave now; you should have lunch now. I will see you later", Aman went out Arnav's cabin.

Arnav stood there looking at the door, thinking about what made Aman decide to take on the director position all of a sudden. He went back to his chair and thought for sometime. Then he dialed Annie and asked her to send him Lavanya's personnel file. Then he dialed Anjali's number.

"Hi Chottey, I guess you dialed wrong, its not Khushi's number", said Anjali in teasing tone.

"Not funny Di, where are you at this moment?", asked Arnav.

"I am at my home, why? What happened?", asked Anjali.

"Nothing wrong happened, so relaxed. I just wanted to talk to you about something. I will be at your apartment in an hour", said Arnav.

"Ok, I will make lunch then", said Anjali happily.

"Don't! I am bringing it with me, your favorite Italian steak", said Arnav with a smile.

"Arey wah, how come you're showering so much love on me today", asked Anjali.

"Di, come on you're saying as if I never did this before", said Arnav.

"Well ...", Anjali wanted to say that he haven't done it since long but she didn't want him to feel bad, "hurry up then, I am waiting for my steak", said Anjali instead and Arnav cut the call shaking his head. Both his wife and sister are very fond of food.

A ping sound came indicating he had a new email, he checked and found an email from Annie. He opened it and looked for the information he needed.

Then he dialed a number and after three rings it was picked up from another end.

"Hello Mr. Kashyap ...  Arnav Singh Raizada here", said Arnav, his tone reflect authority and seriousness.

If Aman thinks he can hide what's making him worried from Arnav, then he thinks wrong.

Around 5.00pm -- Buaji's House ------------

The Guptas were surprised to see Nani, Maami and Mamaji at their home. They welcome them inside and were highly surprised again when Naniji said that they don't have any problem with Payal's past and they wish to continue with the proposal. Garima and Buaji were very happy knowing that. But Shashi was still reluctant to agree about it.

"Have you asked Akash? What he thinks about this proposal?", asked Shashi the most important question, "Have you told him about Payal's past?".

Nani looked at her son and Bahu, and shakes her head, "We haven't talk to him yet".

"Then I think you should talk to him first. He should know everything too and if he is ready for this proposal. Who knows if he likes someone else, then it won't be good to proceed ahead", said Shashi in serious tone.

"He doesn't like someone", said Mamiji quickly, "I would have known if he does, I am his mother after all. My Akash bitwa doesn't hide anything from me".

Shashi remember the looks Akash was giving to Payal on many occasions, but who knows if he does like someone, then it won't be right with both the children to go ahead with the proposal talks.

"Behen ji, today's kids don't share these types of things with their parent easily. Khushi have never told us that she liked Arnav bitwa. When I asked her then she revealed it to me that she loves him. So I think you should talk to Akash bitwa first or its better that you should talk with your whole family. I want everything to be open in front of everyone so that no one can point at us later on that we have hidden something.", said Shashi.

Nani, Manorma and Manohar looked at each other, all three worried thinking what if Akash does like someone else ... then what will they do? They do not want to lose such a good girl.

"I apologize if you don't like what I said", said Shashi folding his hands in front of Raizadas.

"Arey no Bhaisahab", Manohar immediately caught Shashi's hand and lowered them, "You are right. We should talk to our children first, we should know what they think about it. We will talk to Akash soon and you please talk to Payal", he looked at his mother who nodded.

"We will take our leave", said Nani standing up, "We will talk to Akash and let you know".

"Maaji please sit and have some tea, I will just make it in 5 mins", said Buaji.

"Madhumati ji now we will have tea only when this proposals gets fix", said Manorma, "Not only tea, we will eat sweets too, kion sasuma"?.

"Sahi kaha Manorma, abh toh seedha methayi hi khayien ge(You said right Manorman, now we will eat sweets directly)", said Nani.

"Devi Mayia kripa karey bus", said Buaji.

The Raizadas were about to step out when at the same time Payal come with shopping bags in her hands, she had gone to market to buy few things.

"Arey ap log? Namaste", said Payal folding her hands and she quickly went ahead and touch feet of Manohar, Manorma and Nani. They were very pleased with her gesture. Nani hugs her and cup her cheek looking lovingly at her, "Jeeti raho bitya".

"Please come inside", said Payal but Nani shakes her head, "Not now, but we will soon come again and won't leave empty hand then".

Payal was confused at this but didn't said anything and bid goodbye to them as Raizadas left.

But next minute her confusion turned into shock when her Amma excitedly told her about the proposal they bought for her.

Akash and her? Marriage? She was so shock that the bags fell from her hands and she couldn't utter a single thing for many seconds.

"Bitya?", Garima got worried seeing her shocked state.

"What did you reply to them Amma?", asked Payal in a weak tone.

"We told them everything bitya. They don't have any problem with your past and they want to continue with this proposal", said Garima with a smile.

"Haan Bitya, they want you as their bahu, they really likes you", said Buaji.

"But I told them that the decision will be yours.", said Shashi.

"Baba I .. I don't know ...", Payal didn't know what to say, she never have thought about this. She was still nervous about what have happened between him and Akash and now this.

"Take your time bitya. No one will force you about this", said Shashi giving a warning look to his wife and sister, "You go and pack your stuff. Khushi Bitya and Arnav bitwa will be here in an hour".

Payal picked her shopping bags and went to her room. Garima wanted to go after her but Shashi told her and Buaji to give her time to think and decide and don't force their thinking on her.

Arnav had arrange plane tickets for the Guptas, though Shashi tried to deny but Arnav insisted that he doesn't want them to get tired from a long journey by train. They were coming on short notice to celebrate Diwali with his family and he wants to do something for them in return. Shashi could not deny him then. They came here by plane and now going back via flight too. Arnav had called Shashi to let him know that he and Khushi will be coming to pick them up and will drop them to airport.

Back @ RH ---------------------

Akash was highly surprised to see his parents and Dadi at his room door, "Dadi? Ma?".

Manorma pushed him aside and went inside and sit on the sofa place at the corner. Devyani sit on the bed while Manohar sit down with his wife.

"Ma, Dad? Everything ok?", asked Akash curious to know what brings them here.

"You sit down", Manorma pointed a finger at him and Akash sit on bed beside his Dadi, confuse why his mother sound angry.

"Look beta we want to talk to you about something important.", said Manohar.

"Do you like someone?", asked Manorma directly, "Do you like some girl or are you involve with one?".

"Manorma ...", Manohar squeezes her hand.

Akash was shocked with the question, he couldn't even imagine his mother asking this, "No Ma, its nothing like that", but his thought went to Payal and their moment of yesterday. He gulped, could he tell his parents that he likes her ... but does he like her in that context?, his heart asked.

"So then you will agree to marry the girl we choose for you?", asked Manorma again.

Akash was shocked again, Marry? Him? Where is this coming from?, he thought.

"Marry? Me?", he was so surprised with these question.

"Yes, if you do not like someone or involved with someone then we have selected a girl for you", said Manohar, "And we will like to proceed ahead with the proposal if you don't have any objection".

"But I haven't thought of getting married ye"t, said Akash looking at his parents, here he was thinking to go to airport with Arnav and Khushi so that he could get a chance to talk to Payal and here his parents are thinking of his marriage.

"Why not bitwa? You are of marriage age and now Arnav bitwa has gotten married too  and we all want you to settle down as well", said Devyani.

"But Dadi its so soon for me, I haven't thought about it", said Akash getting worried that why all of sudden they are thinking about his marriage.

"You can think about it now, no?", asked Manohar and seeing his son worried face, "Look, if you like someone then tell us, we have no objection meeting that girl and her family".

"Dad, there is no one", said Akash as he stood up, "but I don't want to get married now".

"Ok fine, not now. But you can marry some time later right? We can do the engagement first, right Sasuma?", said Manorma.

"Yes true, if Akash agree then we will talk to Shashiji and Garima to talk to Payal and if she agrees too then we will do the engagement", said Devyani.

"Yes, yes and as it is Shashiji also didn't seem to be wanting to marry her other daughter so soon", said Manohrar, "We can wait right?".

"Yes ... yes", both Devyani and Manorma agreed.

All three got talking forgetting about Akash who was frozen at his place, realizing that the girl they have chosen is Payal, the very one he was thinking about. Its like it's the day of him getting shock after shock.

"Payal? As in Khushi's sister Payal? You want me to marry her?", said Akash wanting to confirm it.

"Of course we are talking about her", said Devyani, "Such a nice girl, we think you two will be good together".

"And we don't have any problem with her past, poor girl", said Manohar.

"Past? You know about her broken marriage?", asked Akash bring surprised.

"You know about it too?, asked Devyani. Manorma and Manohar looked her son in surprised.

"Yes, Payal told me about it, said Akash.

Devyani look to Manohar and Manorma, according to Shashi, Payal doesn't like to talk about it with anyone and here she had told Akash herself.

"Shashi told us about that and he wanted us to tell you too, so that if someone has any problem with it we won't further talk about proposal, said Devyani.

"I don't have any problem with it", said Akash and Manorma jump up in surprise.

"Shabash beta, now we can tell the Guptas that we will proceed with this proposal", said Manorma and patted Akash's shoulder.

Manohar and Devyani also stood up, "We cannot wait anymore to share the good news with everyone", saying that Devyani and Manorma went out of the room.

"Payal is a very good girl, you will be happy with her. Thanks for agreeing son, we all wanted this relationship to happen", said Manohar patting Akash's back and leave from the room.

Akash stood there watching them leave with opened mouth, when did he agreed? He just said he doesn't have any problem with Payal's past, he didn't said yes to the proposal, did he?

"Oh man ...", Akash rubs his face as he sit down on bed thinking that his parents and Dadi had misunderstood his words. Should he go and tell them? But tell them what that's he doesn't want to get married to Payal?

Married to Payal, the thought itself was exhilarating. He likes her? Yes he does.

But does he love her?, his heart thudded faster thinking about the scenario of him and Payal in a marriage

May be it won't be bad, getting married to her, he thought with smile as he stood up and look around his room, picturing Payal here as his wife. Yes he would like that, he thought.

But what about Payal? Oh no, her parents must have talk to her too, what if she denies? what if she thinks that its because of their moment that i am agreeing for this proposal?, thought Akash with worry. He have to talk to her, he thought as he picked up his cell and quickly send a message to Payal.

TO BE CONTINUED .....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

344K 17.5K 37
Stand-alone Highest Rank #1 in Sheetal #2 in ipkknd #3 in Arshi #1 in Aman #1 in Relations #1 in Intense #4 in Khushi #5 in Understanding #6 in Tr...
77.9K 4.6K 28
Arnav Singh Raizada, CEO of AR Fashion house and number one business man in India. A rude, arrogant and Cold hearted person to the world. A great bro...
156K 7K 38
Arnav and Khushi were together for a while, in the story of their Lives.She had loved him with all her heart, and he had cared too.However, back then...
502K 26.4K 60
Highest rank: #26 in fanfiction, #1 in Arshi Won "CHARM AWARD" on IPKKND CHARM AWARDS-2K18 **UNEDITED- FIRST DRAFT** "Khushi, at least we can be frie...