Secretly Loving My Best Frien...

By waanjaimjora

Serendipity Series #1 How can I be his bestfriend, if my feelings for him is more than that.. How can I forge... More

Annyeong Mi - Loves!
Synopsis
Chapter 2 - Who are you?
Chapter 3 - Wanting to give up
Chapter 4 - Marcus!
Chapter 5 - He is my heaven!
Chapter 6 - For you!
Chapter 7 - Plan
Chapter 8 - Working at INF
Chapter 9 - A little hope!
Chapter 10 - What?
Chapter 11 - Pretending
Chapter 12 - Known secret
Chapter 13 - Marcus's thoughts
Author's Note
Chapter 14 - Grateful
Chapter 15 - Is this goodbye?
Chapter 16 - Who are you?
Chapter 17 - Proposal
Chapter 18 - Where are you, Marcus?
Chapter 19 - Confused
Chapter 20 - Missing
Chapter 21 - Appointment
Chapter 22 - Finally found you!
Chapter 23 - Help
Chapter 24 ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 25 - After
!Please read!
Chapter 26 - This is wrong! ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 27 - I can't stop myself, Gulf! ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 28 - Hurt
Chapter 29 - X
Chapter 30 - I want you!
Chapter 31 - Wanting to run!
Chapter 32 - Please! ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 33 - Urge
Chapter 34 ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 35 - Take me
Chapter 36 - Unexpected seen!
Chapter 37 - Last straw
Chapter 38 - I love you!
Chapter 38 Explanation
Chapter 39 ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 40 - Forever?
Chapter 41 ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 42 - Don't ever let go
Chapter 43 - Surprise
Author Note
Chapter 44 - Forgot
Chapter 45 - Past
Chapter 46 - OMG!
Chapter 47 - Fell
Chapter 48 ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 49 ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 50 - Elevator
Chapter 51 - Bastard
Chapter 52 - Fuming
Chapter 53 ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 54 - Sofia
Not Update
Chapter 55 - Feelings
Chapter 56 - Changes
Chapter 57 - Finally
Chapter 58 - Hi babe!
Chapter 59 - Too late?
Chapter 60 - Always been you!
Chapter 61 ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 62 - News
Chapter 63 - Hoping
Chapter 64 - Monthsary
Book 1 Epilogue

Chapter 1 - Please turn around!

8.2K 369 29
By waanjaimjora

Gideon POV

Here I am at the university gate, waiting for my best friend. His full name is Markus Evan Wayne, but he prefers to be called Mew. It is the combination of all the initials of his name. It is long because, according to his parents, they could not decide what to name him when he was born.

Marcus is the name that Uncle Luke chose for him, while Evan is the name that Auntie Vanessa chose.  Wayne is the name of Uncle Luke's father. So, in the end, to avoid conflict. They combined all of them and used it as Marcus's name. I remember how my best friend constantly complains about how hard it is to write his full name.

I'm waiting for Marcus because we are going to his parent's house. After all, his mom wanted me to be there. They are celebrating their 30th Anniversary, which I gladly agree to attend. I feel comfortable with them not only because they treat me like their own already, especially Auntie Vanessa.

I remember her saying she promised on my mother's grave that she would always take care of me and act like my mom from the day my biological parent died and left me. I can see and feel how much that family loves me.

She has acted as my mom ever since, maybe because she saw her eldest son, Luke Andrew, on me. I remember calling him Drew, but I don't remember his face anymore. She's not saying it herself, but I know how much she misses her eldest child. I can't tell the whole story of why Drew was like a stranger to them because they look like a perfect family to me.

I remember there would always be a fight between Drew and Uncle Luke or Marcus. It's been years since I last saw him. I was still in elementary school when I last saw Drew, but I don't know his face now. It's blurry to me whenever I try to remember his face. It's my disability!

I had this thing that it's tough for me to recognize faces, especially those I do not see so often. I frequently disappoint people, and they think of me as someone who is a snob and arrogant because of it.

The last time I heard about him, he was living with his Grandparents, but I didn't know where he was now because Marcus's grandparents had already died. I don't hear any news of him from his family anymore. They seem to avoid talking about him, especially Uncle Luke and Marcus.

I feel so sad for Auntie Vanessa because I know how much she misses her son. I remember going to her room to console her whenever Uncle Luke or Marcus fought with Drew. I feel her pain. She doesn't want to choose a side, so all she can do is cry, which makes Uncle Luke and Marcus angrier at Drew because they blame him for it.

But despite all the fights Marcus had with his brother. They may seem to hate each other equally, but I saw how hurt he was during those times. Marcus doesn't want to admit it, but I know their differences. I know Marcus still loves and misses Drew. How can Marcus not? He is still his brother!

It's been years since Andrew left. I want to be there for Marcus. I want to be his companion again, just like before, but since Allyssa came into the picture, it's been hard for me to be like that to him. It's like there was a wall between my best friend and me. He and I started to drift away from each other, and I didn't know how to fix it or if I could even try to fix it.

~~~

After a few minutes, I finally saw Marcus's car getting near where I was. He stopped in front of me. I waved my hands for him to see, then I immediately walked fast to go to his car.

I was so excited to see him because It's been a while since we last saw each other. I want this moment to help ease our distance, even a little bit. But as usual, I got disappointed again!

I thought I could be with Marcus today. To sit with him in front of the car, but as expected, Allyssa was already there claiming her position. They look so happy and so in love.

"Hi, Deon!" Allyssa greeted me happily as she opened her window for me. She calls me Deon because Gideon is long to pronounce. I'm okay with it as long as It's not Gulf . Only Marcus and his family can call me that!

"Hi, Ally! Hi, Mew!" I tried to smile even if it was fake. I'm so used to it now. I greeted her and Marcus, but I guess he doesn't notice me again. He kept looking at Allyssa like I wasn't even here. He was busy kissing her hands while looking at her with those loving eyes.

"Love, Deon says hi!" Allyssa confronts Marcus; maybe she also noticed Marcus's behavior.

"Ow, sorry! Hi, Gulf! Hop in! Mom has been waiting for you in their house. Sorry I was late to fetch you! I went first to Allyssa's studio and waited for her to finish before I went here."

What should I expect, Marcus? She will always be your priority. She will always be the first one. Always her! But of course, I can't say it. I'm so wea. I pretended that I did not mind anything he just said and just smiled at him as I tried to hop on the back of his car.

"Yes, I know. I also received so many text messages from Auntie Vanessa. That's why you must hurry before she gets angry at you again! Of course, not to me! Auntie loves me more than you!" It is me trying to pretend that I'm happy and okay.

You're okay, Gideon Gulf! You're going to be OK!

~~~

After we arrived at his parent's house, His mother hugged me so tight that I almost couldn't breathe. Seriously, do I look like a teddy bear?

"Gulf, Son! I've waited so long for you to arrive. Why are you late? Come on, let's go inside. I cooked everything that you loved!" She excitedly said; I tried to pull away from her hug to talk to her properly.

"Auntie! You're doing it again! It's your big day, not mine! I should be pampering you and Uncle, not the other way around. I should be the one spoiling you, not you to me! It's your Anniversary, remember?"

"Nonsense, Gideon, you know how much you are worthy to me. I love you as much as I love my kids. If you're happy, I'm happy too. If you checked the kitchen, you see all that food is not just your favorite but also mine. I enjoy watching you eat, especially I find these cheeks of yours so cute! So perfectly cute that I have to pinch it to be satisfied." She said while pinching my cheeks.

"Auntie, please stop teasing me." Auntie loves to tease me and pinch my cheeks like I'm such a cute teddy bear.

Suddenly Uncle Luke approached us and put his arm around Auntie Vanessa's waist. They both look handsome and pretty, even if they are already slightly old. Marcus looks so much like Auntie Vanessa. Maybe it's one reason why I love being around Auntie. It made me feel like I was close to Marcus. Whenever I'm near her, I feel so safe and loved. I wish I could also be with Marcus and feel this way.

"Hon! Here we go again. You're teasing Gulf, seriously? Tell me! Are you pregnant? You're always like this every time you're pregnant. Are you craving Gulf’s charm? Don't get me wrong! I don't mind if our child looks as cute as Gulf. I don't mind at all!" Uncle Luke continues to tease Auntie Vanessa. She got shy, so she immediately ran inside and went to the kitchen.

They look so cute!

It made me realize the one thing I don't have right now. The one thing I can never have again is to feel my parents' love, to think that I belong to a complete family—the feeling of being cared for, just like how my Mom cares for me.

I miss them! I miss them so much!

How I wish they are here for me!

I was busy thinking about my parent when Marcus suddenly put his arm around my shoulder. I don't see Allyssa beside him. Maybe she had already got inside to greet Marcus's Parents.

"Gulf! Aren't you going inside? Come on! I'm hungry! We don't want those fluffy cheeks to be small, right?" Marcus told me. He's also making fun of me.

Gosh!

Why does this family love to tease me?

I didn't realize it, but my face and ear turned red because of my shyness. Omg! I can't let him see me like this. It's so embarrassing. Self! Would you please restrain yourself? He is your best friend, for God's sake!

"Asshole!" I said to him as I ran inside their house.

We finished eating all the food that Auntie Vanessa had prepared;  And yes! She organized all those foods herself, and according to her, all of these are for me! That's how much she loves me. I wish that Marcus could love me the same. We decided to watch a movie in their mini-movie theater, Me, Marcus, Allyssa, Marcus's Parents, and Elise. She is here, too, despite her busy schedule. I heard she had just come home from Paris. I told them that I wanted to go home early today. I feel so single here. It hurts me seeing how Marcus touches, kisses, and hugs Allyssa. He wasn't shy to show her how much he loved her, even if other people were around them. I wanted to go home, but Auntie Vanessa requested I sleep here. It's already 8 pm. She's afraid that something may happen to me if I still pursue to go home.

As expected, I really can't say no to her. I also don't have a valid reason to say no. It's Friday, for God's sake! I don't have to go to school tomorrow. I don't have a good reason to wake up early.

I'm doomed!

As they watched the movie, all I did was stare at Marcus. It has become my routine now. I would always stare at him, even from afar. I guess this is all I have. The only way to see him is without worrying that he might notice me or others will see me.

Yes! It may be stupid, but for me, it's enough. At least I can see him freely.

Mew, please try to look behind you. I'm here! If only you will look around. Just turn around, and you will see me. Please, just this once, I want to see you look at me. Please notice me!

To be continued

WAANJAIMJORA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 11.5K 43
(Completed โœ”) Tharntype the series!! A เน“ฤ“เบŸเบ‡เธ™lf fanfiction "You just now are thinking that we're meant to be?" "No," Mew whispered. "It's just, the wo...
67.7K 3.4K 34
its just an story made up by me about my most shipped bl couple MEWGULF.....๐Ÿ˜˜ and actually it's my first time writing something.. I hope I'll make a...
3.1K 211 11
Loving someone in one thing and declaring it to the world is a whole different story. Hi guys This story is a Mewgulf fanfiction and my first story...
207K 8.3K 29
"You are fully mine from the day where my eyes laid on you for the first time." Mew Suppasit is a CEO of a big and successful company. Was known for...