Arshi FF -- You Are My New Dr...

By bubbilicious76

He once believed in love and relationships. He gave a chance to marriage, he didn't wanted to but he did. But... More

Introduction
Character Sketch
Prologue
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
Author Note (New Readers Do Read)
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31 - A
CHAPTER 31 - B
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40 - A
CHAPTER 40 - B
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47 - A
CHAPTER 47 - B
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58 - A
CHAPTER 58 - B
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
Author Note (DO READ)
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75 - A
CHAPTER 75 - B
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79 - A
CHAPTER 79 - B
CHAPTER 80 - A
CHAPTER 80 - B
CHAPTER 81 - A
CHAPTER 81 - B
CHAPTER 82 - Mehndi Day
CHAPTER 83 - A - Sangeet Day
CHAPTER 83 - B - Sangeet Day
CHAPTER 84 - Haldi Day
CHAPTER 85 - A - Marriage Day
CHAPTER 85 - B - Marriage Day
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89 - Reception
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94 - A
CHAPTER 94 - B
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Note *About Chapter 100*
CHAPTER 100 - A
CHAPTER 100 - B
Chapter 101
Last Chapter 102
Epilogues Announcement
Epilogue -- A
Epilogue - B
Epilogue - C (Part-01)
Epilogue - C (Part - 02)
Epilogue D - (Part 01)
Epilogue D - (Part 02)

CHAPTER 92

11.4K 513 126
By bubbilicious76

At evening around 6pm they reached Paris Gare du Nord Train Station. Khushi zipped up Arush's jacket as it was a little chillier outside than London. She picked him up and they went out of train. Arnav guided her through the check points and they came out of the station. Arnav hired a cab and they reached their hotel in 30 minutes. Arnav helped her climbed out with Arush in her arms, who was almost asleep. Khushi read the hotel name "Le Meurice".

They enter the lobby, with bellboy behind them with their luggage. Arnav address the man at the reception desk asking about their room and Khushi looked around the grand lobby. Khushi could guess with the sleek furniture, decoration and shiny chandeliers that it is a 5 star hotel. A concierge guided them towards the elevators and up to their suite. He told them that their was a "Prestige Suite", with 2 bedrooms, a living room and small kitchenette place.

He opened the wide wood door with the electronic key card and they entered. He told them about their suite which blends 18th century opulence and contemporary French Style. It has Louis XVI inspired furniture, silk accents and regal touches, creating a luxurious setting. The long windows have views over Paris and Tuileries Gardens. The master bedroom has an en-suite exquisite marble bathroom, along with toiletries and bathrobes.

They move into the living room as the concierge told them about the privileges which include a mini bar, normal size fridge, a small microwave and coffee making machine in the kitchenette. A fire place with electronic match in the living room, a working desk, complimentary high speed internet, free champagne and fruits every day. And multi-channel plasma TV and another fire place in the master bedroom. 

They enter the master bedroom on the left side, at the end of living room. Khushi was awed looking around the bedroom. She moves to the king size bed and place Arush on it. Arnav talked to the concierge for a minute and then dismissed him taking the key card. Arnav move out of the bedroom to lock the door and bring the luggage inside the master bedroom. And Khushi removed Arush's jacket and place the comforter over him. He was fast asleep. Khushi look around the saw the luggage near the door but Arnav was not there. She put off the lights and went out of bedroom, with door wide open so she could know when Arush wakes up. She didn't find Arnav in the living room so she went to the other bedroom just opposite the master bedroom on other side of living room.

As usual she found him on phone, talking with Aman; giving him updates about the progress of the AR branch in London and gave him some tasks about it. As soon as he ends the call Khushi speak up, "Arnavji, why did you book this suite, isn't it too big for the three of us? We could have adjusted well in a room like we had in London".

"I booked the deluxe suite for us but I changed it to prestige suite because it came with its own kitchenette space", said Arnav as he move close to her, "I don't want to repeat the episode we had in London, you can store milk for Arush in the fridge and can heat it up here, we don't have to call or wait for room service to provide the warm milk for him."

Khushi was in awe of him, he had thought so much for Arush and then he says he doesn't love him like she does. Khushi hugged him tight, "Oh Arnavji, what I should do of you?".

"Just love me Khushi, that's all I want", said Arnav as he breaks the hug. Khushi give him a smile, going on her tiptoes and kiss his nose and then move lower placing her lips on his. Arnav hands move around her waist pulling her close. He took control of the kiss, making it deep and passionate.

"Khushi ...", Arnav groaned as he broke the kiss and put his forehead on hers, "We can't".

Khushi looked up at him confused. Arnav lean back and gulped, "I won't be able to control myself if we kiss like this further and you know we can't do that given your condition".

Khushi's mouth open in a small O as her brain register his meaning and she looked down embarrassed.

Arnav sighed as he hug her and then asked, "How many days Khushi?".

Khushi knew what he was asking, "5 days".

Arnav groaned again, "they will be the toughest 5 days of my life".

Khushi move back and swatted his arms, "Don't say it like that. Devi Maiya would never let you see hard days".

"Well she is definitely making me see those now", said Arnav irritatingly.

Khushi looked down, "Sorry", she mumbles.

"Hey", Arnav cup her face and make her look at him, "It's not your fault ok. It's just that we have been intimate regularly these past days so it's difficult for me not to want you like that".

Khushi understood his meaning and nodded her head.

"Ok then ... go rest for some time. We will go down for dinner tonight.", said Arnav as he caresses her cheek.

"You should rest also", said Khushi as she took his hand and move towards the door but Arnav tug her back, "I need to send some emails. I will finish that and then I will come ... hmmm?".

Khushi nodded with a smile, "Ok and do send message to Di that we have reached here".

"Ok I will do that ... now go", said Arnav as he push her a little. Khushi went out of bedroom and went to the master bedroom. She lay down on bed beside Arush ... feeling disappointment as she too wanted to be intimate with her husband but now have to wait for few days.

Due to her cramps, Khushi didn't have the mood to go out so they decided to have dinner inside. Arnav had the hotel website opened on his laptop and they were browsing through the dinning menu. Arush was sitting on the floor at the foot of bed, watching cartoon on the big LVD TV. After few minutes they decided on the dishes and Arnav went away to place the order. Khushi's eyes fell on the "suites & rooms" tab on the website and she clicked on it. She went through the list and came upon prestige suite'; she gasped reading the amount of 3500 euros (for 1 day & night stay). She goggle the currency exchanged rate and then close the tab. She picked her cell and calculated the amount for 7 days.

Her head spin seeing the total amount of 17 lacs. She chew on her nails, feeling worried that Arnav is spending so much. That means, he had spent almost same during their London stay and then there was their shopping and eating out.

"What happened?", asked Arnav and Khushi got startled seeing him standing beside the bed, looking down at her. She put down her hands and shakes her head quickly, "Nothing". Arnav's eyes narrowed as Khushi averted her eyes. Just then Arush called out for his mama and Khushi was glad to be away from Arnav's scrutiny.

But Arnav knew something was bothering her, it can been seen the way she got lost in thinking during their dinner, hadn't eaten enthusiastically like she usually does and then there was that biting of her lower lip, and how she caught herself when she realizes Arnav is watching her.

His Khushi was an open book in regards of her feelings and emotions ... not like him who was expert at bottling up and hiding them. So when they got free from dinner and bell boy taken the dishes back he asked Khushi what's bothering her. Khushi told him that she was just tired and nothing is the matter but Arnav knew better and give her his no non-sense look. Khushi then told him about her calculations and requested him to change their room to something less expensive.

Arnav pressed his lips, "Khushi I told you not to worry about the money and you promised me".

"I know Arnavji, that's why I was not telling you about it but I can't help thinking about it. It's just too much to spend on a room. And I told you before that we don't need this big room, we could be well adjusted in a smaller room", said Khushi, her expression was clearly telling Arnav that she was genuinely worried about it.

"Khushi we cannot change the room now. It's booked for a week, already paid for and it's non-refundable and beside you were happy earlier when I told you my reason for changing the room", said Arnav folding his hands over his chest.

True, she was happy thinking that Arnav thought of Arush while changing the room ... but that time she didn't knew the amount of the room or else she would have stopped Arnav. Khushi sit on the bed dejected, her eyes went to Arush, who was playing with his toys on the carpeted floor.

Arnav sighed and sit beside her, he takes her hand in his, "Khushi, don't be like that. I told you that you should let me worry about money".

"I know Arnavji, but try to understand. I am from a middle class family and all my life I have been taught to spend money carefully and according to our needs. And now knowing that we are spending so much on our honeymoon is making me worried", said Khushi looking at Arnav.

"Khushi like I said, I know how is it like to spend money with limited choices. I have been working since 9 years now. I have juggled with 2 part time jobs along with my studies when I was in Harvard and then when I started AR, I dedicated every hour of my life to it and now I have made it a successful business. Don't you think I deserve the luxury I have earned?", said Arnav in serious tone.

"Of course Arnavji ...", Khushi wanted to say more but Arnav speak up, "And you know under which circumstances I married Tania, but I never enjoyed that time, that was only a responsibility for me. I never thought of honeymoon with her, never went out with her ... expect for few occasional dinners which Tania insisted for ... (Khushi squeezed his hands as his voice become angry) ... only I knew how I had bottle up my real feelings and had to pretend that everything is fine when every day my guilt become stronger that I ruined her life and then when the truth came out ...", Arnav closed his eyes for a second and Khushi cupped his face, "Arnavji, that time is gone, don't hurt yourself by remembering it".

"I too don't want to remember that time, but I want you to understand that I never enjoyed my life like I am doing it now with you", said Arnav as he pull her hands down, "Khushi I told you that I want to experience new things with you, learn new things ... want to go to places with you. I want to enjoy every aspect of married life with you ... don't you think I deserve that?".

"Of course Arnavji ... you deserve everything", said Khushi quickly.

"Believe it or not, even after earning so much I never spend money unnecessary; never spend money to show off my status to society. I limited myself to few luxuries only like a good car, good clothes and good home. Di told me to take break from work, to go somewhere to freshen up my mind ... but I was too busy with AR that I didn't had the time nor the reason ... now I have the reason ... you.", said Arnav as he squeezes her hand, "I want to spend money on you ... (he put finger on Khushi's lips when she opened her mouth to say something) ... if it's up to me, I would buy the world for you. I want to give you everything you wish for and I want to make you happy in every way possible".

"You do make me happy Arnavji", said Khushi as she cups his face, "No one had ever done things for me like you do".

"And I want to continue doing them but it makes me feel bad when you get worry about money", said Arnav, his expression clearly telling her that it does bother him.

"Arnavji ...", Khushi pouted at him but he shakes his head, "You said yourself that I deserve the luxury I have earned right? So just think it like that I am doing it to enjoy my life with you ... it makes me happy to spend money on you ... on us to enjoy our life fully.".

Khushi pouted again ... she cannot argue with that he does deserve every luxury in life after struggling through every hardship life had thrown at him. And she too want to make him happy in every way and if her not worrying about money makes him happy then she would have to make her understand that she shouldn't worry about it.

"Ok fine I won't worry about money", said Khushi with a small smile.

"Good", said Arnav as he patted her cheek, "And don't worry ... I earn triple the amount I spend".

Khushi rolled her eyes, "And now who is showing off?".

"I am not showing off ... do you know the annual turnaround of AR?", said Arnav with a twinkle in his eyes.

Khushi looked at him questioningly and Arnav smile, "It was around 60-70 crores last year".

Khushi's mouth hung open ... her lips moves but no sound came out ... that much stunned she was.

"And this year we are confident that it will cross 100 crore mark", said Arnav proudly and then tweaked Khushi's nose, "So you see my dear wife ... your husband is very rich so you don't need to worry about how much money we are spending". He grinned seeing Khushi's stunned expression and felt proud of his achievements.

"Seriously?", Khushi said coming out of her shock, "100 crores?".

"Yup ... me and Aman are pretty confident about it", said Arnav proudly.

"Wow ...", Khushi murmured, "Arnavji ... congratulations".

Arnav shrugged, "Thanks ... but I want to cross it over 200 and I will make it happen next year ... you will see".

Khushi squeezed his hands, "I will pray for you and I am sure Devi Maiya will give you success in every step". She was proud of her husband. And for his happiness she will try not to worry about things which make him feel bad ... although it will be difficult for her.

-------------------------------------------------------

Later that night both Arnav and Khushi couldn't sleep again. They both toss and turn on the bed. Arnav sit up when he heard Khushi's hiss. One table lamp was lit in the room so he could see her uncomfortable expressions.

"Khushi?", he called out her name.

Khushi turn to him, "Arnavji, I am fine ... its just cramps".

"Didn't you take the medicine?", asked Arnav as he stood up from bed.

"I did, but it doesn't work for whole night. Please don't worry, its normal", said Khushi feeling embarrassed again. Arnav came to her side and she sits up on bed.

"Come with me", said Arnav as he grabs her arm and make her stand up.

"Arnavji, I will be alright in some time", said Khushi as they move out of bedroom and Arnav take her into the smaller one.

"Lay down", said Arnav pushing her a little toward bed.

"Arnavji, Arush will wake up, he can sense when he is alone", said Khushi.

"I know that", said Arnav though he can never understand how a sleeping baby can sense that his mother was not with him ... but that's how the bond of a mother and her baby is.

"We are not sleeping here", said Arnav as he climb on the bed and take Khushi with him. He makes her lay on her side and he lay behind her.

"Just relax ok", said Arnav as he pulls her into him, her back rest on his chest and his hand was softly kneading the lower portion of her stomach.

"I just want to help with the pain", said Arnav as he kisses the back of her head, "I will take you back so don't worry about Arush and try to sleep hmmm".

"What about you?", said Khushi as she closes her eyes. She was feeling good already, back in his arm, his warmth surrounding her and the way his hand was reducing her pain ... she had experienced his soothing touch long back when she had hurt her foot.

"I won't be able to sleep anyway if you are awake and in pain", said Arnav casually and Khushi's heart melted. She doesn't say anything in return because she knew there is nothing can be enough said in return for his care and love.

"Better?", asked Arnav sometime later.

"Hmmm ... good", murmurs Khushi. Arnav smiled, knowing that soon she would be asleep and it happened in real. Arnav was happy to hold Khushi in his arm but he knew he have to take her back or else Arush will wake up so he waited for some more minutes so that Khushi go in her deep sleep and then he carried her back to master bedroom and laid her beside Arush, who had move to his side, not sparing much space for him to lay down, so he took the pillows and put on side of Arush so that he doesn't roll further to the edge of bed and then he went back to the smaller bedroom to sleep ... which came to him very very late.

------------------------------------------------------

Khushi sleep broke feeling tapping on her face. She opens her eyes and was greeted by the toothy grin of her baby.

"Mama ... uthhooo(wakeup)", said Arush in his baby.

"My baby is awake haan", said Khushi as she sits on the bed and realized she was in master bedroom. So Arnav did brought her back, she thought. She picked her cell phone and look at the time. It was 8.08am. Arnav had already adjusted both their cell phone according to Paris time.

"Arush you wake up early haan", said Khushi as she picked Arush in her arms and climb out of bed. It looks like Arush didn't wake up for his night snack that's why he was awake early from his usual time of around 10am.

Khushi went to the smaller bedroom and smile seeing Arnav sprawled on the bed diagonally, on his stomach, and one of his foot was off the bed.

"Papapaa uthooo", said Arush a bit loudly and Khushi instantly back away, "No baby ... let papa sleep for few more minutes ... till then we will freshen up", and she take him back to master bedroom.

She washed his face and hands, changed his diaper and clothes. She took him to smaller bedroom, "Now go wake up your papa haan, mama is going to bathroom", said Khushi and place Arush on bed, who started tapping on Arnav's face and back. Khushi smiled and quickly move out seeing Arnav opening his eyes.

"huh ...", Arnav was surprised to find Arush in bed.

"Papa ... mama kha uthoo (mama says wake up)", said Arush as he taps on Arnav's face again.

Arnav sit on the bed and look around, not finding Khushi in the room, "And where is your mama?".

"bathooon (bathroom)", said Arush as he wave his hand in the air.

"hmmm", Arnav rubs his hand over his face ... he still feel sleepy.

"Chaloo ... chaloo", said Arush as he tug on Arnav's shirt.

"Where?", asked Arnav.

"Bahir ... Arush bahar jana ha (out ... Arush wants to go out)", said Arush again waving his hand in the air.

"mama k bagair? (Without mama?)", said Arnav and Arush got thinking. Arnav smiled seeing his son's expression.

"Mama sath jana (Will go with mama)", Arush said.

"yup, let go to your mama then", said Arnav as climb down from the bed, he turn to pick Arush but he had already slid down from the bed, making Arnav surprised.

"Chaloo mama pass chalo(come, lets go to mama)", said Arush as he run out of room and went to the master bedroom and then to the bathroom. Arnav followed him all the way, amused at his antics.

"Mama ... mama ... ajao(come)", Arush tapped his hands on bathroom door.

"Coming baby", came Khushi's voice.

"Mama ajao ... papa ... papa agya(mama come, papa is here)", said Arush as he tapped on door again.

"Coming baba ... 5 mins na", said Khushi but Arush keep on tapping and Khushi had to open the door with tooth brush in her mouth. Arnav tried to control his smile but couldn't.

"You are enjoying haan?", said Khushi narrowing her eyes at Arnav who just shrugged in return.

"Baby give mama 5 minutes ok, till then go tell your papa to order breakfast", said Khushi bending a little on her knees.

"order kerna ha? (have to order?)", said Arush.

"Hana order kerna ha ... jao papa ko kaho(yes have to order, go tell papa)", said Khushi and Arush turned towards Arnav, "Papa ... order karo", he waved his hand and Arnav who was leaning on the closet door straighten up.

Khushi smile at him and then went inside the bathroom.

"Chalo papa ... chalo...", said Arush as he pushed Arnav's leg, "Order karo".

Arnav shakes his head and picked the phone from side table, "Ok kia order kerna ha? (Ok what should we order?)".

Arush instantly said, "Fries".

"You want to eat fries?", asked Arnav surprised that he can say that name and understood the meaning too.

Arush nodded his head, "Arush fries Khana".

"Ok aur kia khana hai?(what else you want to eat?)", asked Arnav.

"bulgul", said Arush and Arnav eyes widened a little, "Burger?", he asked again and Arush nodded.

"Aur kia khana hai?", Arnav asked again being amused and Arush surprised him again, "Pizzah".

"Aur?", Arnav asked again.

"Spite ... Arush spite pena hai(Arush wants to drink Sprite)", said Arush.

"Kia?", Arnav didn't understand it first, "Spite ...", he thought for a second and when Arush said again he understood that he wants to drink sprite.

Arnav couldn't hold back his surprise and look down at Arush ... the phone forgotten in his hand.

"Papa ... order kalo", Arush tapped his knee angrily and Arnav came out of his thought and place the orders for burger, fries and pizza.

Khushi was surprised to see the food dilvered by the bell boy, "Arnavji ... you order burgers for breakfast?", she asked surprised because Arnav was not fond of eating heavy breakfast.

"Arush did", Arnav pointed his finger to Arush who was hungrily looking at the plates.

"What?", Khushi look at the Arush and then back at Arnav.

"I asked him what to order and he told me", said Arnav and then crouch down beside Arush, "Arush ... tell mama what we ordered?".

"mama ... fries ... bulgul ... bulgul ... fries ... spite", said Arush waving his hand.

"And?", said Arnav and Arush made a thinking face and then said, "Pizzah".

Khushi looked back at the glass table in center of living room and saw a medium side pizza and shakes her head, "Arnavji ... he always says he wants to eat fires and burger whenever you ask him because he loves French fries".

"Yeah ... but ... did you see he knows we can order all that", said Arnav, there is wonderment on his face.

"Arnavji, Arush is intelligent more than his age ... he picks up things very quickly", said Khushi with love and pride.

"I didn't know ...", murmurs Arnav and Khushi could understand that he is feeling bad about it that he haven't notice that his son is growing up fast.

Khushi put her hand over his shoulder as Arnav watched Arush putting a fry in his mouth ... eating it himself, "Now you know and you will see for yourself and you can teach him so many things".

Arnav look up at her not sure if he can ... but Khushi squeezes his shoulder silently telling him that he can and she will be there for him.

"Now come let's eat all this", said Khushi as she sit on the floor and Arush extended the fry to Arnav, "Papa ... khao". Arnav opened his mouth and Arush push the fry in ... he give a toothy grin to Arnav as he ate it. Arnav's heart squeezes, looking at the happy face of his son.

-------------------------------------------------------

After breakfast Arnav asked Khushi where she wanted to go ... "You decided Arnavji", said Khushi as she was changing Arush's diaper on the bed, "I decided the places we visited in London so now here you decide".

"yeah but you must have some places in mind to visit, so tell me", said Arnav as he opened Google on his cell phone.

"I don't know much about Paris expect there is Eiffel tower", said Khushi with a pout, "So you decided on this trip ... if I have a place in mind I will tell you but for the next 3 days ... you will be our guide", Khushi put Arush's pant on him and make him sit on bed.

"Hmm ok ... give me few minutes to decided, till then you get his bag ready", said Arnav and went out of bedroom.

They left the hotel after half an hour, around 10.30am, and the first place Arnav pick was obviously the Eiffel tower. They roamed the place for few minutes and then decided to go up, but the line was too long. There was another line of people who skipped the big line by giving more money; unfortunately it was getting big too.

Khushi was standing to the side while Arnav talked to the man who was giving out the tickets and making people pass the counter.

"Khushi ... it will take another 20-30 minutes", said Arnav as he came to her.

"Leave it Arnavji, we will try tomorrow or some other day ... its too crowdy now", said Khushi as she looked around the increasing crowd, Arush was getting whiny too.

"Yeah ... we have to come early to skip this crowd", said Arnav.

"We will do it some other day then ... lets go to our next place", said Khushi as she tug on his arm.

Arnav nodded and they went to their next stop, crossing the road bridge, which is 'Aquarium de Paris' opposite to the Eiffel tower in "Trocadero Gardens",

"Aquarium?", Khushi looked at Arnav questioningly and he gesture towards Arush in her arms, "He likes animals right ... he was enjoying looking at the fishes in the pond at Hyde's park ... so I thought he will like to see them up close", said Arnav.

Khushi smile up at him as they cross the check in counter, getting their tickets and went underground.

The aquarium was huge with 43 big tanks filled with different kinds of fishes. Sharks and jelly fishes have their own big tanks. As they pass through the tunnel, Arush exclaimed happily pointing around towards the fishes. They went ahead and come in-front of a big tank, hosting sharks.

Arush yelped in surprise as one shark swim close to the glass where he was standing and he hid his face in Arnav's legs, who was standing behind Arush. Arnav picked Arush in his arms, "Arush deta ha (Arush is scared)", said Arush as his lower lip tremble.

"Fish won't do anything to Arush, papa is here with Arush right. I will hold you and if fish come I will punch it", said Arnav waving his fist and Arush got the assurance. The next whole hour Arnav didn't let Arush down from his arms as they explore the aquarium further. Khushi was more focus on Arnav, the way he was assuring Arush time and again and was pointing towards fishes and the way he was talking about it with Arush animatedly. She took many photos of both of them and plans to whatsapp them to Anjali once they get back to their hotel.

After coming out of aquarium, they roam around the Trocadero Gardens, took pics together and enjoy the fountains and scenery. Arush run here and there in the garden and Arnav was right behind him. Khushi was enjoying the attentiveness of Arnav towards Arush.

The building at the end of the Gardens known as Palais de Chaillot, they roamed around it but didn't went inside as Arnav told her that it just rooms inside which was used by some king long back.

He took them to the Museum, to the left side Palais, known as 'Musee de l'Homme'. It displays man in all its facets, its history, its life, civilization and have very old skeletons of animals and some stuffed animals. Again Arush was in Arnav's arms as they roam around the museums and Arush exclaimed excitedly at every animal he sees.

An hour later they cross the road bridge again and came to the Eiffel Tower's side and went to the Beaugrenelle Shopping Mall, which was just 10 minutes' walk away from the Tower.

First they had their lunch at a gourmet restaurant there and then roam around the shopping mall, they bought few toys for Arush and Khushi bought gifts for Dhruv and Minnie. They went back to their hotel around 7.30pm.

-------------------------------------------------------

Khushi make Arush sleep and then went to washroom to freshen up. She came out half hour later and was surprise to see Arnav putting the sheet over mattress, placed at the foot of bed. The sofa chairs were move to the other end of the room.

"Arnavji?", Khushi looked at him questioningly as she put down her brush on side table.

"Khushi, I tried but I can't sleep well without you", said Arnav, sitting on his knees over the mattress.

Khushi heart goes in awe looking at his innocent expression. True, she too wasn't able to sleep properly these past 2 days without his arms around her. He looked so cute to her in that moment that she just wanted to smother him with kisses and she did that going to him and throw herself on him.

"What the ...", Arnav was stunned as he catches her and his back hit the mattress.

Khushi kissed him all over the place and then capture his lips. They kissed for few minutes ... first hot and deep and then slow and soft, taking time in savouring each other tastes, as their hands explores bodies.

"God ...", Arnav broke the kiss, "I didn't thought it would be more difficult to lay beside you and not able to love you".

Khushi lean in again to kiss him but Arnav stopped her, "Khushi ... I need a moment baby", he move away. Khushi eyes went down to the visible dent in his track pants and she felt heat rise up in her cheeks.

Arnav groaned looking at her blushing face, "On second thought ... I need a cold shower", said Arnav as he stood up and went to the washroom.

Khushi sighed and lay on the bed ... her own body was warm and tingling with need. Now she was getting to understand how difficult is to hold in your desire and want for your partner.

------------------------------------------------------

"Papa aur roz se", exclaimed Arush excitedly.

"Ok buddy", said Arnav and kicked the ball in air which went upward a little more than previous time.

Arush jumped and clapped, "Aur ... aur".

Arnav catches the ball and then kicked it again making Arush laugh. Then Arnav went to Arush and teach him how to kick the ball. The little one was enjoying it very much. He runs and kicks and then kicks again. Arnav was behind him with very step, encouraging Arush to do more.

Khushi was sitting under the shade of a big tree and was watching both father and son playing with ball. She didn't leave the opportunity to capture the moment in her cell phone. These memories will be precious.

Today (Monday) they left the hotel very early around 7.15am and first went to Eiffel Tower, they had to wait only 10 mins and skipped the line by giving extra money. They went up and Khushi was thrilled to see the view below. Their cart stopped at the first platform for 20 minutes, then next 20 minutes were on the second platform and next 20 minutes were on the very top. There was a small apartment on the base of top platform, which has become a tourist attraction that visitors can stop to see on their way up. They took photos and roamed around; saw the view of Paris through big binoculars.

They went down to the first platform restaurant to have breakfast, but it was already full and they had to wait to get the seat. Khushi asked Arnav to go someplace else as Arush was getting whiny due to hunger, although he did drink milk before coming here but the baby was hungry again. Arnav booked his name for dinner, as you have to do advance booking due to tourist crowd. They went to the nearest restaurant Les Ombers' for breakfast. It had a good view of the gardens outside.

After that they went to city sightseeing tour on "Big Bus Paris Hop-on Hop-off Tour". This bus has 2 routes, one classic (including 10 destinations) with 4.5 hours and other Montmartre Route (including 5 destinations) 2.5 hours. They choose the Montmartre Route as they knew Arush won't like to be cooped up in bus for long. They took the bus from Eiffle Tower stop and went to first destination of "Les Invalides", which is a complex of buildings that honors the French Military.

It is home to military museums, a church and a burial site of its war heroes, including Napoleon Bonaparte. The bus stopped there only for 20 minutes, giving the tourists time to roam around the place and take pictures.

Next they went to Louvre Museum, topping the list of the world's most visited museums; it is located in the Louvre Palace with its signature glass pyramid marking its entrance. It house a collection of more than 1 million objects, including the world's most famous art works such as Leonardo da Vinci's "Mona Lisa," Michelangelo's "Dying Slave" and the Greek statue, "Venus of Milo." But sadly they didn't have the time to explore inside, so they put that for some other day and roam outside, in courtyard and garden.

They were surprised to find that their hotel was near the Louvre Museum when they crossed it on their way to their next destination "Place de la Concorde", at the east end of the Champs-Elyees. It is the largest square in Paris with fantastic vistas in every direction.

Arush got excited seeing the fountain and wanted to go in water but Arnav stopped him, which made Arush angry. He whined and wiggle in Arnav's arm to go down but Arnav didn't allowed him. Khushi got an idea and she throws the water on both father and son from the fountain.

"What the", said Arnav stunned at this, "Khushi ...", he give her his warning glare but this time she throws the water on Arush which made him laugh.

"Main bhi ... mein bhi ...", said Arush as he wiggle more in Arnav's arm and he had to put him down, afraid that he would slip and fall down.

Arnav crouch down on his knees behind Arush and hold him so that he won't jump in fountain. Khushi sit on the slab beside them and take Arush's hand and played with water for few minutes. Just as Arnav started to stand up Arush throws the water on him. Khushi giggled seeing Arnav's what the face. He shakes his head ... both son and mother is mischievous sometimes.

Next they cross the tree-lined Avenue des Champs-Elysees, Paris's most famous street and has even been described as the most beautiful avenue in the world. Just over a mile long, the boulevard connects the Arc de Triomphe and the Place de la Concorde. Life in Paris centers around the Champs-Elysees. It's an avenue lined with restaurants, upscale boutiques, museums and night clubs.

They took a left turn from the middle road and the bus stopped in front of "Grand Palais", a large historic site, exhibition hall and museum. It's a kind of expo center which hosts events like, fashion show, car auctions, circus, fun fairs and music concerts etc.

They reached their last destination of the day, Arc de Triomphe, one of the most popular tourist attractions in Paris, constructed in 1806 to memorialize the triumphal battles of Napoleon Bonaparte and engraved names of many soldiers who died fighting for the emperor.

Khushi had enjoyed the tours very much, she wanted to spend more time at the locations but couldn't as bus stopped only for 20-25 minutes at each location. Other thing which made her happy was how Arnav had engaged Arush, throughout the tour, pointing out things to him.

They took the cab and went to Natural History Museum, located at the end of "Jardin des Plantes", the main botanical garden in France. The Museum hosts a wide range of animals and highlights the diversity and evolution of life. Again Arush exclaimed at every animal he sees and Arnav engaged him conversations making Arush go ohhh and ahh over the displays. But that was not it, next they went to the zoo located opposite of the main botanical range of gardens. Arush was fascinated seeing the live animals although there weren't much of them but he enjoyed watching their movements.

After that they went to see the botanical gardens, but to Arnav's disappointment Arush wasn't much interested in the flowers and plants as he was. Khushi's heart went out to Arnav, whose expressions clearly telling her that he did feel it but trying not to show it. Khushi went to Arnav and hugged him sideways and asked about the plants which bring back the enthusiasm in him and he spend the next few minutes telling Khushi all he knew about those plants .

And now they were resting in the gardens, but Arush wanted to play so Arnav engaged him with the ball but now he was tired too.

"Arush two-time", said Arnav with gesture of his hands, "Come on relax now".

Arnav sit on the grass and Arush nudge him, "papa kehlo".

"Buddy two-time, means relax time. Come on", said Arnav as he make Arush sit on the grass beside him and then he laid back on grass. Arush looked at his papa and then followed his movement and laid on the grass.

"See now we relax ... then we will play", said Arnav as he turned to Arush.

"Elaxx", said Arush, "Two-time".

"Yes, two-time and relax", said Arnav and gesture with his hand telling Arush how to do two-time.

Khushi smiled and took their pics. It didn't escape her notice how today too Arnav chose two places which held Arush's fascinations.

After resting for few more minutes they went to Rue Mouffetard, a cobbled street, with tasty array of cakes, cheeses, and ice cream shops and plenty of cafes to relax in. They ate lunch there and then went back to the hotel to rest.

Around 8pm they got ready to head out for dinner, as Arnav had booked the table at Eiffel Tower.

"Papa chalo ... Arush bahar jana hai", said Arush as he push Arnav's leg.

"We will go ... just wait for mama na", said Arnav. Both son and father were ready and waiting for Khushi in the living room.

Just then Arush exclaimed, "Mama agayiii ...", as Khushi came out of bedroom wearing plum tunic sweater dress with matching scarf, which she had bought in London.

Arush went to Khushi and tug on her dark jeans, "Mama chaloo ... chaloo", he was excited to go out.

"Ok baba, we are going", said Khushi and blush seeing the admiration in Arnav's eyes as they move up and down on her frame and her own heart flutter taking in the solid frame of her husband, wearing charcoal dress pant, charcoal checkered shirt with light brown V-neck sweater on top, which she had bought for him. He held out his hand and Khushi put hers in it and they went out.

The view was amazing from the restaurant, thousands of light below, and Eiffel tower was itself glowing with lights, the ambiance was romantic as the restaurant was occupied mostly with couples only.

They enjoyed the delicious French cuisine, and Arnav didn't forget to order French fries for our baby, which was the first item to arrive at the table, which didn't go un-notice by Khushi.

Later that night as they re-tried to bed, they couldn't stop themselves from kissing and exploring each other. But like last time, Arnav stopped in the middle and went for cold shower. Khushi didn't like being all hot and bother ... but she was more concerned for Arnav. It's not good to take cold showers in this weather of Paris which is around 10 degrees.

-------------------------------------------

Next day (Tuesday) they explores further attractions including the famous "Notre Dame Cathedral", which features architectural designs that date back to the 12th century, visitors admire the awe-inspiring rose windows, Gothic carvings, beautiful sculptures and a collection of relics.
"Sainte-Chapelle", considered among the highest achievements of Gothic architecture. It includes one of the most important relics in medieval Christendom called "Christ's Crown of Thorns".

"Conciergerie", built in the 10th century to be the main palace for French kings who, over the centuries, enlarged it. Its Great Hall was one of the largest in Europe; another hall was where the palace's 2,000 workers ate.
"Saint-Jacques Tower", the 52 meters high impressive Gothic tower dates back to 1523.
"Fountain Of The Innocents", the oldest Renaissance fountain in the city built in 1549 to celebrate the entry of Henry II of France into Paris.

"Impasse Saint-Eustache", one of the first real big churches built (1532) in Paris. It's amazingly beautiful 16th century gem, with impressive stained glass, paintings and memorials.
And "Centre Pompidou", designed in the style of high-tech architecture, It houses a vast public library, the Muse National d'Art Moderne which is the largest museum for modern art in Europe, a bookshop, a movie theater and a panoramic terrace.

Last they went to "Les Halles de Paris", Paris's central fresh food market, located in the heart of the city. They ate, shopped and roamed around for 2 -3 hours.

Later that night, Arnav didn't initiate any intimacy as he knew it will only fuel the desire for each other but they cannot quench it. Khushi waited for Arnav to kiss her but when after waiting for few minutes he didn't, she scooted to his back and wound her hand on his stomach and kissed his nape.

"Khushi ...", Arnav whispered her name, and turn to her, "We can't".

"Please", said Khushi and fisted his hair pulling his face down to meet his lips with hers. They kissed passionately and Arnav couldn't help but put his hands under her shirt, wanting to feel her soft skin.

"Yes ... more", moaned Khushi as Arnav hands, cupped her bare breasts.

Their mouths were fused together, nipping and licking. Arnav pull off her shirt and takes her nipples in his mouth sucking and nipping them. Khushi felt the pressure built in her core. She could feel his hardness and put her hand in his slacks.

"Khushi ... damn", Arnav groaned feeling her hand on his member. He wanted to rip her pajama bottoms and sink himself deep inside her, but he can't, given her condition. Only he knew how he has controlled himself and pushed her away ... they both were breathing hard.

"Khushi please ... I can't ... I ...", he take a deep breath and stood up from mattress. He open his mouth to say something but closed it as Khushi put back her shirt ... her face flushed and there was longing in her eyes. He rushed to the bathroom to cool himself down. Khushi laid back on the bed ... her heart thumbing loudly.

She has to do something, she cannot see Arnav like this, she knew well that its making him agitated and she want to bring him release.

That night sleep didn't come to them easily, though they were on same bed but haven't hold each other ... afraid that they couldn't keep their hands off each other.

TO BE CONTINUED ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 7.3K 44
Two individuals, poles apart. One is sophisticated while the other one is naive, one is ruthless while the other one is bubbly. A story about two peo...
157K 7K 38
Arnav and Khushi were together for a while, in the story of their Lives.She had loved him with all her heart, and he had cared too.However, back then...
191K 10.5K 42
When one craves for love, the other calls it a sham. If love is everything that Khushi wants, then love is everything that Arnav loathes. If these so...
333K 13.3K 49
It is a love hate story. When two people fall in love but their surrounding is just filled with hate... they do fight with their love but is it enoug...