2AM Feels

By SupIAmMark

Life has been a rollercoaster for a boy like Martin. He always had a bubbly personality, openly bisexual and... More

Season 1
Episode 1 : The Man With Attitude
Episode 2 : The Photo Bomber
Episode 3 : Bad Night Comes A Bad Day
Episode 4 : A Part Of A Friendship
Episode 5 : Sweet Talks
Episode 6 : Fun's Not Fun Anymore
Episode 7 : Can't Be Seen
Episode 8 : Planned Date
Episode 9 : Invitation
Episode 10 : Spilled The Hate
Episode 11 : The Big Party Mess
Episode 12 : The Nightmare From Last Night
Episode 13 : The Unfortunate
Episode 14 : What's Behind
Episode 15 : Reconciliation Conversation
Episode 16 : A Little Braver
Episode 17 : The Agreements
Episode 18 : Sex Teasing
Episode 19 : Official Candidates
Episode 20 : Man On A Mission
Season 2
Episode 21 : Still Secrets
Episode 22 : Surprise Attack
Episode 23 : The Messy Boy
Episode 24 : Still Active
Episode 26 : Desperate Promotion, Desperate Attention
Episode 27 : Depressing Arguments
Episode 28 : Plan Gone Out Sad
Episode 29 : Victims Becomes Bullies
Episode 30 : The Sudden Apologetic Visitor
Episode 31 : Caught Love Making
Episode 32 : Wanted Or Unwanted Guest?
Episode 33 : Lovers Demoted To Cousins
Episode 34 : United For The First Time
Episode 35 : A Pissedful Morning
Episode 36 : To Rely On
Episode 37 : The Sweet Escape?
Episode 38 : Spying The Undefined
Episode 39 : Love Accepted, Love Rejected
Episode 40 : Another Problem In Progress
Season 3
Episode 41 : Hopeful
Episode 42 : Help Gone Wrong
Episode 43 : Not Showing Up
Episode 44 : Hitting Up
Episode 45 : Gifts
Episode 46 :What's Inside The Anger?
Episode 47 : A Bigger Party
Episode 48 : Cheers To 2Gether
Episode 49 : Valid Feelings
Episode 50 : Carelessly Scandalous
Episode 51 : Breaking The Confidence
Episode 52 : Mess Creator
Episode 53 : Highly Exposed
Episode 54 : Bet The Position
Episode 55 : Recipe For Disaster
Episode 56 : Car Stops, Car Crashes
Episode 57 : Valid Hurting Feelings
Episode 58 : Important Love
Episode 59 : Peace Is The Cure
Episode 60 : Back To 2AM
Author's Note

Episode 25 : Late By What?

1 0 0
By SupIAmMark

It is now a wednesday morning, at the entrance of the school, Cleo, Reese, Trenton and Cedrick were there waiting for Jayson and Tara to return.......

Cleo: (looks at her watch) where is Martin??? they have to find Martin.....
Cedrick: wait... are there like... disqualifications if we don't get to roam around the whole campus???
Reese: (scratches her head) I guess Martin was lying and didn't sleep at all....
Trenton: or we ruined his strategy of sleeping and because of that, he wasn't able to sleep properly...... I always do that, especially I am aware of my skincare.....
Reese: (looks at Trenton's skin) just because your white skin is super smooth doesn't mean you have to brag about it.... (rolls her eyes)
Trenton: I am not.... hahahaha.....
Prescott: (walks to the entrance) (sees Reese) ooh... it seems that my rival is finally visiting my room later..... want to have a special meeting with me? representative to representative?
Reese: eww.... (screams) would you get away from me....
Cedrick: hey Prescott.... scram! you are not yet allowed to be here......
Prescott: see you later cutie Reese..... (left)
Reese: such a creep...
Cleo: but I gotta be honest Reese, he seems to be so into you.....
Reese: you can say that again, it is not my fault that this is my beauty.....
*Tori and Jayson approaches everybody*
Trenton: so guys... (looks at Tori and Jayson) is Martin here now?
Jayson: (shakes his head) we went back to his place and he wasn't responding there...... but I hear that his air conditioner is working..
Tori: he obviously slept late..... your fault Jayson...
Jayson: oh God! why would I do such things to my boyfriend.....
Trenton: cause you interrupted his sleep last night by the very short announcement that could have been told right now......
Jayson: (rolls his eyes) fine.... I will going to explain Martin to everybody..... I am promoting hin although he is not here....
Reese: aren't there disqualifications?
Jayson: this ain't a competition yet..... only a promotion...
Cedrick: so... shall we go???
Cleo: how about Cal??
Tori: (looks confused at Cleo) (in her mind) why is she always talking about Cal??
Jayson: we do not need him Cleo..... stop finding him....
Reese: lets go guys... so we can go home early.....
Tori: I agree....
*Reese, Tori, Cedrick, Jayson and Trenton left*
Cleo: (looks at her friends leaving) (opens her phone) (contacts Caliber) (in her mind) please answer Cal..... (calling Caliber)
Caliber: (on the line) hello? Cleo?? why???
Cleo: we are leaving to start the promotion... where are you???
Caliber: I am parking my car now...
Cleo: can you take Martin with you..... he is still at his home.... I guess he slept late again....
Caliber: oh God.... sure....
Cleo: okay... see you two, I will text you where we are going...
Caliber: sure.... but will he open the doors for me?
Cleo: you wanna get him, then do you thing..... okay??
Caliber: okay okay... see you!!
Cleo: (ends call) (follows Jayson and the others) wait guys.... (left)

30 minutes later, at Martin's home, Caliber was still there waiting for Martin to go outside....

Caliber: (looks at the house) (in his mind) is he really here??? (walks to the porch of the house) (hears the aircondition) damn, I must have been the reason why he slept late..... we talked about a lot of things last night...... (walks to the window) (peeks to the window) (speaks) Martin??? you now awake??? (sees the window unlocked) wait..... (slides the window up) oh God.... I can wake him up now..... (slowly enters the window)

At Martin's bedroom.......

Martin: (yawns) (wakes up) (sees the sun shining at him) (eyes widens) fuck! is it afternoon already?! (stands up and runs to the door) fuck, I am late..... (opens the door) (sees Caliber on the other side of the door)
Caliber: (looks at Martin) (eyes widens)
Caliber and Martin: (screams at each other) what are you doing here??!!!
Martin: (runs back to the bed) you break into my home, didn't you??
Caliber: cause you are 30 mintues late in the campaign!! if it wasn't for me, you wouldn't be more aware....
Martin: excuse me, I was already aware since the sun was shining onto me..... and why do you even care!? (stares angrily at Caliber)
Caliber: (rolls his eyes) I do not wanna argue with you... (holds and pushes Martin outside the bedroom) you go take a bath now and go to school you sleepy head!
Martin: (about to leave) wait.... (stares angrily at Caliber) as if....
Caliber: (raises his eyebrow at Martin) as if what??
Martin: ugh.... (shakes his head) you can now leave anyway.... I will go there alone..... (left)
Caliber: (smiles at Martin) (whispers) you are so cute if you are not aware Martin....

After few more minutes, Martin finally finished preparing.... outside the house......

Martin: (walks out of his house) (sees Caliber waiting for him inside a car) I told you to leave me right? I can walk alone.....
Caliber: I insist.....
Martin: wait... how did you know I was here???
Caliber: just get in please..... or I will start creating noise in this village.... (starts honking his car)
Martin: stop! okay fine.... (walks and sits on the backseat of the car) (covers his ears) just go as you insist....
Caliber: no one is sitting at the backseat....
Martin: excuse me?! (looks annoyed at Caliber)
Caliber: (looks serious at Martin)
Martin: ugh... fine... (feels nervous) if you say so..... (walks and sits next Caliber)
Caliber: good job.... (smiles) (puts on Martin's safety belt)
Martin: (looks at Caliber belting him) (looks at Caliber's soft hair)
Caliber: (smiles) now you're safe... lets go.... (starts driving the car)
*the car starts to move*
Martin: (in his mind) what's happening to you Cal?? what's happening??

At school, Jayson was at the bathroom alone....

Jayson: (washes his hands) (takes a deep breath) (feels sad)
Trenton: (walks out of a toilet cubicle) (sees Jayson) hey Jayson.... (walks next to Jayson) you okay?
Jayson: I am just guilty.... its my fault Martin slept late.....
Trenton: hey.... do not take that seriously..... we all know you didn't do anything bad... (holds Jayson's shoulder)
Jayson: but its fine... (smiles) I will stand for Martin..... I am used to this..... (left)
Trenton: (looks at Jayson leaving) (takes a deep breath)

Oh God.... here we are.... are we getting another rare moment of Caliber and Martin? tune in!
#2AMFLateByWhat

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.3K 3.4K 31
[Completed] ManxBoy ~ What if you have died but gotten a Second Chance? This is a story of an orphan boy who has been tossed around, used and br...
332 3 13
Coles parents divorced and he had to move with his mom. Cole has always been closed off from the world. He's never had real friends or anyone for t...
43.7K 3.4K 23
Ming had seen it with his own eyes how one of their senior classmates is always looking at Yo and Ming can clearly tell that the senior likes Yo. So...
61.5K 4.4K 44
Going into his second year of college, Tee is flying high. His studies are getting harder, but he can handle it. He has managed to get almost every...