Be bad or good ? (Malereader...

Bởi Vergil_the_chairman

It's been a hard life for Y/N L/N. Being abused and neglected by his family and then loosing them at the age... Xem Thêm

Look.
Prologue.
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Update.
Few questions
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Author's note
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Mentality and insanity.
Ch. 37
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Q&A
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 55 (last chapter)
Bloopers!
Hacked
Scrapped Ideas/RWBY
Ch. 60 ( old)
Ch. 61 (OG)
Ch. 62 (old)
Ch. 63 (old)
Ch. 64 (old)
What happened?

Ch. 51

1.8K 34 9
Bởi Vergil_the_chairman

Where my lonely squads at 😔 ?

I'm so hyped to play cyber punk 2077! And also the Vergil DLC as well, I think the Vergil dlc is gonna come next month. Since ps5 is being released And all.

So... this won't be like Y/N saving the world and all. It's all going to be.. based on Y/N.
Don't worry there's no crossovers, you'll see the same cast but just a bit... different.

Warning: Some gory shit is about to go down.

________________________________

February 14, Sunday, 2021.

5:00 PM

[Kai'sa POV]

It's Valentine's Day~! Oh I can't wait to show the present we four made for Y/N, he's going to be saying "Wow you guys! You did this all by yourselves?!". Something like that but I'll know he'll be surprised.

Speaking of Y/N I haven't seen him today. I thought he was going to make a love song dedicated to us or his fans or he'll even both, but lately there's been no sign of him till now. We sent our agents and body guards to search him but unfortunately didn't succeed in doing so.

Kai'sa- Im really starting to worry about Y/N girls, we haven't seen him this whole entire day. How are you so calm Ahri?

Ahri- The hell you mean "I'm calm". I am just as worried or even more worried for him than you.

Akali- Come down ladies, we don't want to fight especially for today's occasion. We don't wanna mess this up for Y/N.

Ahri and I both sighed still not relieved that the fact we haven't seen or heard anything from Y/N up till now. Evelyn is doing the search herself and told us to take care of the house, which won't stop us from worrying or searching Y/N for ourselves.

Akali- Have you checked all of Baskin-Robbins?

Kai'sa- Yes I've checked and he isn't in any one of them. How about you two?

Akali- I checked all the video game shops and no luck.

Ahri- I asked all of our friends, family and relatives. But you guessed it.

Kai'sa- *sigh* he's not there. Then would he be then? There has to be a place we haven't checked yet, how about the beach?

Akali- Still haven't went there. Best if we check, let's go come on.

Oh Y/N where are you?

[Evelyn's POV]

God fucking damn it! Those agents and bodyguards I've sent better for their job properly or else there going to get fired and kicked out of my penthouse!
Y/N honey please come back to us, we're sick and worried for you my love.

Cereza- Honey? How are you holding up?

Evelyn- I'm not fine mommy. I'm still-

Jeanne- Worried and scared for him? I know, your face is telling everything your thinking of right now. Don't worry. We'll find him in no time.

Evelyn- I hope your right mom.

I exited my moms car as I fixed my hair a bit and drank some water from the water bottle mommy gave. I call cereza as "Mommy" and Jeanne as "Mom" if anyone gets confused. I sighed from my nose and started searching around his old house.

My mothers followed me behind as I opened the door leading to his old dusty living room. Pictures of Y/N was cut off from every single family picture his family took, he even left his old teddy bear when he was very young.

{Play the song on top}

"Haise" I think that's what he named his teddy bear. It's a very creative name for a young kid, I saw a family picture where his picture wasn't torn off but... there was dry blood covering his face.

Cereza- *grits teeth in anger* How could his "own"parents do this to him...

Jeanne- Those... monsters...

They had the same reaction as us when we first time came here. I knew Y/N hated this place, who wouldn't hate when your own family abuses and neglects you. I don't understand. Why do parents  or no... why people even like them exist?

His sisters were no different. They were just spoiled brats, judging from this pictures they took. They can easily be identified as "the spoiled twins". Those little fuckers...

*Ring ring*

I set the family picture back to the table desk and pulled out my phone. "Ahri" was calling me. I hope they found him, please tell me they did. I answered the phone call and held the phone into my ears.

Evelyn (call)- Did you find Y/N?

Ahri (call)- Yeah.. I did.

That tone in her voice wasn't very... pleased. It's more saddened, as if she saw something sad happening right in front of her. I asked where he is

Evelyn (call)- Where is he?

Ahri (call)- He's at his... family's grave.

Evelyn (call)- ... We'll be there.

I pressed the "end" button on my phone and kept the phone back to my pocket. I told my mothers that we found him and they had a very happy smile plastered on there faces but my face didn't had a smile which led them to be worried again.

Cereza-Is... is something wrong? Did something happen?

Evelyn- No... it's just that... Y/N is visiting his family's grave.

I can tell the sadness and pity in their eyes. I also felt the same, sadness, pity. I don't know how it feels to be in his position but all I know is that it's not easy to "Just move on".

Evelyn- Come on. Let's go, best if we don't approach him just yet.

Jeanne- Of course. He needs time.

[Third POV]

Evelyn and her two mothers stoped by the graveyard where Y/N's family is buried. Evelyn saw that everyone was standing far away from Y/N, when I mean everyone I mean everyone. Such as...

Jinx, Vi, Sona, Akali, Akali's parents, Ahri, ahri's parents, Ahri sisters, kai'sa, kai'sa parents, Rakan, Xayah, Caitlyn, Stacy, Grace, Tiffany, senna, Qiyana and Akali's sisters.

Kai'sa pointed at Y/N who was hugging his dad's grave. All of the dads felt this one the most since they have children and saw Y/N as their own son as well, same goes for the moms as well.

Y/N (speaker)- Why... *sniff*

Akali- Yeah I think I kept one of my small microphones on his shirt by mistake so that's why we can hear in this walkie talkie my dad uses.

Evelyn- Right...

Y/N (speaker)- ... It's been 6 years and I still haven't moved on. Why can't I just *sniff* move on?

The worst type of crying wasn't the kind everyone could see--the wailing on street corners, the tearing at clothes. No, the worst kind happened when your soul wept and no matter what you did, there was no way to comfort it. A section withered and became a scar on the part of your soul that survived. For people like me and Echo, our souls contained more scar tissue than life.

Y/N (speaker)- Why is it *sob* the most simple things I want in life *sob* are so hard to get *sob*

Everyone knew what he wanted in life. All he ever wanted was a simple "I love you" from both of his parents, nothing more, nothing less.

What people don't understand about abusive parents:-

We can't always hate them. We can't just constantly hate them because a lot of them are quite nice half of the time. It makes it very hard to hate them because it's like "They've been horrible to me but they treated me to a present yesterday or a cute little chocolate bar so it'd be rude for me to hate them".

And it destroys your mind because people questions
If they actually are abusive when you seem to like them that time.

Y/N (speaker)- I CANT LIVE LIKE THIS ANYMORE!

He reached his breaking point. He had to eventually reach his breaking point, everyone has them. Some are worser than others but never compare yourself to others. Even if your parents do that to you, just do not.

Y/N (speaker)- WHY DOES EVERYONE GET TO HAVE A HAPPY FAIMLY AND CHILDHOOD WHILE I SUFFERED MY WHOLE LIFE AND STILL SUFFERED TO THIS VERY DAY!! HUH?! I AM DONE WITH THIS BULLSHIT!

Jinx and Caitlyn couldn't help but look away from
Y/N who is having a mental breakdown at the graveyard. Some were frightened from the sudden tears and outburst from Y/N, Y/N was about to yell even more but...

He stopped and kneeled down. He started choking on something as if someone or something is actually choking him, akali and the rest started running towards Y/N. But no body noticed the S. subspinipes centipede that entered Y/N's left ear.

Akali- Y/N?! Speak to me!

He didn't answer her. He had his lifeless eyes looking up in the sky while a lot... I mean a lot of things were happening to Y/N's head. Out of nowhere cuts and bruises started appearing all around Y/N's body.

Ahri- What the- How is he getting the cuts? I don't sense any magic!

Ahri's mom- Same here. I don't sense it.

More and more cuts were being presented. His clothes also being torn to shred leaving nothing but pieces of his clothes and blood spilling out, this is all happening in...

[Y/N's mind] (still third POV)

Y/N was sitting on a chair. It was clearly made for torturing people by people who enjoys hurting and torturing others, Y/N looked up in fear and saw a big man with pale white skin and a CEO outfit standing in front of him.

Y/N- W-Who a-are y-you?!

?- Isn't it that obvious? I am the literal embodiment of your fears, hate.

Y/N- N-No... s-stop... please!

If you want to know how it went then... just watch this video...

He's been getting tortured continuously for 10 days, but that's all in his head. I'm reality it was just... 10 seconds...

[Outside of Y/N's mind] (still third POV)

Y/N then started laughing out loud like a complete maniac. Many of you guys think that someone took control over his body or something but no. That isn't the case for Y/N, he was laughing... at himself.

Evelyn- Y-Y/N?

He was laughing at the torture he's been given by his own emotions. Emotions so strong that it really damaged his physical body and mental health, he's powers should be healing him by that time. But it isn't working....

Vi- W-Why isn't he's powers... h-healing him?!

Everyone knows that Vi is a tough woman. But when you hear the most toughest person you know getting scared by... "this". You know that isn't a good sign, it most certainly isn't a good sign.

It was his emotions and himself that got to him. No one did anything except for his parents, pain, conflicts, harm, hate, self-hatred, isolation.

It was then... he's body started producing a little bit of electric shocks. Then around him as well, everyone took a few step backs from this but akali, Evelyn, Ahri and kai'sa didn't. They were scared yes but this is the person they longed for, so they weren't just going to abandon him.

A white circle appeared on top of Y/N's head. It's big enough for Y/N's body to fit in and get out, Evelyn used her tendrils to get Y/about of there but failed to do so since... whatever that white circle is... took him first.

Ahri- No... NO NO WHERE DID HE GO!

Akali- T-This can't... NO! I can't! *sob*

Kai'sa- No...

Evelyn passed out from the scene that just happened. Her mother's came in first and saw that she just passed out but the situation isn't very... good.

____________________________________

T__ge__

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

67.4K 2.1K 22
High school, the bane of any and all teenager's lives. Most of them want to be in relationships, build friendships, have fun, drink, do drugs, have s...
8.6K 485 7
REWRITTEN INTO SKYVIEW DISCONTINUED As CEO of the famous record company UAM Entertainment, (Y/N) (L/N) had it all. Good looks, money, and all the pow...
91.3K 2.2K 35
Tired of being pestered by his father Y/n Arisato had run away from Ionia and into piltover to start a new but as that happens he hides his last name...
4.8K 155 8
I'm the same person and The Writer of True self (the first one which this isn't). I apologise for Well that indefinite hiatus which is Dued to Life S...