The Hero for Everyone

By RoKkEr_scura

This story is on hiatus until the fifth season of "My Hero Academia" because the ending is later in the story... More

1) The beginning
3) New idea
4) The Vigilante
5) USJ
6) Pre-start of the UA Sports Festival
7) UA Sports festival
8) Acceptance of Gang Orca
9) Fight with Mirko
10) Help from Edgeshot
11) The offer
12) Final exam
13) Attack on I-Island
14) Training camp
15) The attack
16) Defense of the campsite
17) The after
18) Friends, Fathers, Mothers and Children
19) The truth
20) The Fight
21) The aftermaths
22) The... "spoken"
23) Meeting whit the Detective
24) The freedom
25) School
Extra chapter. Christmas special
26) Special moves
27) The provisional license exam, Part 1
28) The provisional license exam, Part 2
29) Internal demons
30) The true hero
Q & A
31) The meeting
32) Internship
33) New enemies
34) Capabilities
35) Death Gun
36) Kimblee
37) Vanica
38) Marmûtin
39) Quirkless.com
40) What's done is done
41) Preparation for the School Festival
42) Took
43) Gentle Criminal
44) Two new ... Workers?
45) UA School Festival
46) Top 10
47) Endeavor
48) VS. High End Nomu
49) Disappointment
50) The War is Approaching

2) True friendship

11.4K 157 329
By RoKkEr_scura

???: You know kid, committing suicide won't get you anywhere.

Izuku then turned to see two people.

Whit normal clothes

Chizome: My friend Kai is right. Committing suicide leads nowhere. Tell me, why would such a young boy commit suicide? I am Chizome by the way.

Izuku then looked towards the new nominees Kai and Chizome and then looked down.

Izuku: Sigh... I am quirkless...

Kai: Uh ... Do you wanna talk about it?

Izuku didn't know the two men but he had to let off steam with someone so he began to tell his story ... Leaving aside one for all and his father being All Might.

Chizome: You know kid, if there is one thing I can do well it is to understand when a person is lying, or as in your case, when he is not telling the whole truth.

Izuku: Oh, well ... These are very personal things and I don't think I can tell you.

Kai: Come on relax Chizome, he probably didn't tell us about One for All because he knows it's a pretty good secret.

Izuku: HOW DID YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT?

Kai: Oh well, a friend of mine told me about it once ... HISASHI!

Chizome: What does Hisashi have to do with all of this?

Izuku: Better question ... Who is Hisashi?

Kai: He's an old friend of ours. And Chizome, you disappoint me. The great hero killer can't connect the cables.

Silence for a few seconds.

IZUKU: HERO KILLER???? LIKE STAIN THE HERO KILLER?

Chizome: Were you saying something, person who forgets that the child we have in front of us is not a villain who knows us personally?

Kai: Sorry.

Chizome: Sigh ... Listen kid, we're not here to hurt you or anything, quite the contrary. We've both been non-villains for 15 years now and we both have normal lives and jobs so please don't tell any of us.

Izuku nod slowly

Kai: Don't worry, we're not going to do anything. In any case, I introduce myself with my stage name. People know me as Overhaul, the head ...

Izuku: Of the eight precepts of death.

Chizome: Out of time Kai ...

Izuku: You are known for trying to create projectiles capable of destroying quirk but failing and abandoning the idea shortly after. You were also the head of the Yakuza, a group of mobsters. Your quirk allows you to destroy and recreate anything you touch. You, on the other hand, were a vigilante who was beaten to a duel by the vigilante knuckle duster, only to become an anti-hero who swore to kill every single false hero on the face of the earth. Your Bloodcurle quirk lets you block those you drink blood from * mumble mumble mumble *

Chizome: Wow, he's doing the same thing Hisashi does when he's excited.

Izuku: Um ... mumbling?

Chizome: Yeah, that.

Izuku: Ah, anyway, Mr. Overhaul, was he saying?

Kai: Kai is okay Izuku, and as I told you Hisashi is an old friend of ours and he owes us a favor but first I'd like to talk to Chizome in private for a moment.

The two then moved away from Izuku.

Chizome: What are you going to do Kai?

Kai: Dude, Hisashi's quirk, All for One, is perfect for this thing! Look, we don't need our quirks, right? Because now we are civilians and I do not see in what occasion we could use them. We call Hisashi and give them to the boy!

Chizome: Are you sure Kai? Do you think that boy can become a hero?

Kai: I'm more than sure! You said that you think he is telling the truth, right? That boy has been through hell for 10 years of his life! We must do something. At least ... to redeem us.

Chizome: We alredy tolk about that. I cannot be redeemed after what I have done.

Kai: Well then, I'll do it. I'll give him my quirk even by myself if you don't accept.

Kai then started walking away from Chizome.

Chizome: ... OK. I'm in.

Kai: ... I knew you were a sweetie underneath.

The two then returned to Izuku.

Kai: Hey Izuku ... so, what are you going to do now? Because Chizome and I have a good idea, but only if you accept.

Izuku: I don't know. If I go home nothing will change. I'll be, as usual, the quirkless loser I've been for the past few years

Chizome: ... You know, I'm still not very sure about Kai's plan, but it's better to do it right?

Izuku: What are you talking about Chizome?

Kai: ... A friend of ours has a very special quirk. It is called All for One.

Izuku: The opposite of One for All?

Chizome: Exatly. But he has to tell you the story himself. Come Izuku Yagi, we will make you the greatest hero of all time.

Izuku didn't trust the former villain at the beginning, but what did he have to lose? Anything. Izuku then accepted Chizome's offer and began following the two former villains to their home. Or rather their bar.

*With the Yagi family*

Izumi and Toshinori returned home together to find dinner ready and set just right for 3 people.

Inko: Oh, welcome back! So how was your day?

Toshinori: Well, I have great news. I have officially decided to give One for All to Izumi.

Inko: Oh, I'm so happy! You will surely become the best heroine ever, Izumi.

Izumi: Of course I will!

Inko and Toshinori: Ahahaha.

The three then had dinner and then went to sleep. Without noticing Izuku's absence.

* back with Izuku *

The three arrived in front of a bar called "Midori". The three entered to find themselves face to face with a particular situation. Nobody in the bar, except the bartender, was almost completely drunk. There was also someone who was just in an ethyl coma.

Chizome: Ahah, we went out for 10 minutes.

Kai: Okay, enough. THE BAR IS CLOSED PEOPLE! EVERYBODY AT HOME!

All the people in the bar, who helped by someone else and who can't even walk upright, have then left the bar.

???: Eh, the fun had just begun. So guys, what was holding you back so much on your break?

Kai: Hisashi, we would like to introduce you to Izuku. Izuku, this is Hisashi and he can help us with your problem.

Izuku thoughts: Who knows how he's going to help me out with the fact that I'm quirkless.

Hisashi: Quirkless huh? There aren't that many quirkless around the world now. And who is there probably commits suicide before the age of 18.

Izuku: D-did you just read m-my mind?

Hisashi: Yeah. So Kai, what's special about the kid?

Kai: Well, the guy here literally went through his own hell because of your brother's successor. Maybe giving him a quirk wouldn't hurt.

Izuku: GIVE QUIRKS ????

Hisashi: Yeah, but I'll get to that in a moment boy. What do you mean Kai by this? I don't think Toshinori could ever mistreat a quirkless person, I mean ... He himself was quirkless before receiving One for All.

Izuku: ... Dad was quirkless like me before he got One for All?

Hisashi then turned white.

Hisashi: Does Toshinori have a son?

Izuku: Well, he actually has a daughter. I am the son of my mother Inko Yagi and I don't know who my father is, but my sister and her friends always made sure I remembered that I didn't belong to the family.

Hisashi has gone even whiter.

Hisashi: I-inko? Like, the No. 15 heroine Magnet?

Izuku: Yes, her.

Hisashi: ... Sorry, how old are you again?

Izuku: I am 15 years old.

Hisashi: ... Exactly 16 years ago I was in a relationship with Inko, when her name wasn't Yagi yet.

Chizome: Wait, are you telling me that you are the boy's father?

Hisashi: I'm not sure but it's possible.

Kai: We will take the test to verify what you say later. Now we have to talk about something else. Hisashi, tell him the story of One for All and All for One.

Hisashi: Right. See Izuku The quirks that All Might has currently been created by a very powerful man over 120 years ago. that man was called All for One and was able to steal, use or give quirks. he had a younger brother who was against the realm of terror that All for One wanted to create with his quirk but unfortunately the man's younger brother was quirkless. All for One hoping to be able to subdue the brother gave him a quirk which was a stockpile of energy that increases over time, not knowing that his brother had in fact a quirk, the quirk of being able to pass his quirk to someone else. The name of the quirk created by the union of the 2 is One for All. In a desperate attempt to stop his brother, the minor attempted to kill him by fighting him, however, passing his quirk to someone else in order to be able to make All for One a day be defeated. I am All for One and my quirk allows me to steal, use and give quirks. Now tell me Kai, what's your plan?

Kai: Chizome and I have decided to give our quirks to Izuku.

Izuku: Bloodcurle and Overhaul?

Chizome: Right, and we know you can help Hisashi.

Hisashi: ... I have to decide one thing first. Let's do it tomorrow after taking the test to see if the boy is really my son.

Kai: Ok, then let's go to sleep. Are you coming Izuku?

Izuku: Shouldn't I go home by now? Mine will be-

Chizome: Worried? I doubt. We want to help Izuku, the best we can, but if you think that going back to those who have disowned you is good for you then you are wrong. The decision is yours.

Kai and Chizome then started up the back stairs.

Hisashi: You know, they are nice once you get to know them. They might even become true friends one day.

Hisashi also then started climbing the stairs. Izuku had some doubts at the beginning but in the end he decided. Why go back to his parents? Why go back to his "friends"? No reason. Izuku then followed Hisashi. Hisashi didn't want to show it but he had a smile on his face for the happiness of possibly having found his son.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

467K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
275K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
105K 9.3K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
236K 8.2K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...