The Hero for Everyone

Autorstwa RoKkEr_scura

This story is on hiatus until the fifth season of "My Hero Academia" because the ending is later in the story... Więcej

2) True friendship
3) New idea
4) The Vigilante
5) USJ
6) Pre-start of the UA Sports Festival
7) UA Sports festival
8) Acceptance of Gang Orca
9) Fight with Mirko
10) Help from Edgeshot
11) The offer
12) Final exam
13) Attack on I-Island
14) Training camp
15) The attack
16) Defense of the campsite
17) The after
18) Friends, Fathers, Mothers and Children
19) The truth
20) The Fight
21) The aftermaths
22) The... "spoken"
23) Meeting whit the Detective
24) The freedom
25) School
Extra chapter. Christmas special
26) Special moves
27) The provisional license exam, Part 1
28) The provisional license exam, Part 2
29) Internal demons
30) The true hero
Q & A
31) The meeting
32) Internship
33) New enemies
34) Capabilities
35) Death Gun
36) Kimblee
37) Vanica
38) Marmûtin
39) Quirkless.com
40) What's done is done
41) Preparation for the School Festival
42) Took
43) Gentle Criminal
44) Two new ... Workers?
45) UA School Festival
46) Top 10
47) Endeavor
48) VS. High End Nomu
49) Disappointment
50) The War is Approaching

1) The beginning

21.4K 186 3K
Autorstwa RoKkEr_scura

It is not completely important but ... I have a discord! Me and some of my friends and it is open to all. If you want to enter you will be welcome! If you want the link is:

https://discord.gg/8xXHNXcgVz

If you can't copy it, the Link will also be present in the comments of that part there. I hope you are interested.

-

People in this world are born differently. I've known it since I was four. in this world people have developed powers. By now 80% of the population owns them. These powers are called quirks. Since their appearance more and more people have started to use it for shady reasons and these individuals have been called villains. This required the intervention of the state which came to create new specialized work in situations of villain attacks. The workers of the latter are called heroes and like all four-year-old boys, I also hoped to be able to become a hero with my best friends but ...

Izuku and Izumi together: Mom, Dad come on today we will find out what our quirks are !!!

Toshinori (AKA All Might, N. 1 Hero): Ok ok but first a nice breakfast.

Inko (AKA Magnet N.15 Hero): Your father is right. First breakfast.

Both Izuku and Izumi: OK!!!

After a nice breakfast we set off to go to the doctor and find out what the Izuku and Izumi quirks are. On the first leg Izumi sat in front of Toshinori promising to seat Izuku in front of the return

The family finally arrives at the doctor and they get ready in the waiting room. After taking the x-rays and a blood sample, the enthusiastic kids start playing superheroes by making a promise to become both professional heroes and become new symbols of peace, just like All Might, their favorite hero.

*The doctor enters the room*

Toshinori: doctor, Everything is alright? What are my boy and my girl quirks?

Doctor: Well sir. Yagi I have good and bad info... The good info is that your daughter has a fantastic quirk: Telekinesis, just like his mother but it is an improved version, indeed, I dare say perfected as it can move even colossal weights with almost zero effort. The bad info is that Izuku is quirkless.

in that instant, the world stopped for Izuku ... QUIRKLESS ... this meant that ...

Inko:But it's fantastic! You heard Izumi! Now you too can become a hero :D

Izumi: Yes, I will become the strongest hero in the world!

however, another thing shook Izuku. As the doctor was about to leave, he turned one last time to say: I'm sorry for you kid.

On the way back Izumi sat in front again. Izuku destroyed for the news of being quirkless sat behind not saying a single word all the way back

Back home Izuku immediately sat on the sofa to watch some TV. In that exact moment they gave the information that a hero had violently died in a clash with a villain. Izumi seeing this was immediately frightened by her brother who knows how to be a lover of heroes from the bottom of his heart, and that without a quirk he could end up like that hero

Izuku has locked himself in the most remote corner of the kindergarten because he is afraid of what the other children will think as soon they will find that he is quirkless, but while he thinks this a figure comes close to him.

Shoka Todoroki (His best friend): Hey Izuku, is it all right? you act strangely today.

Izuku: Yea, it's all right Shoka. thanks for asking.

Shoka: Mh. Ok then I go to my brother Shoto.

*After Shoka and Shoto Todoroki, Katsuki and Katsumi Bakugou and Izumi came together to talk about the sitation of Izuku*

Shoka: You were right Izumi, today he behaves strangely.

Izumi: I told you guys. must be shaken because it is quirkless. But he still wants to become a hero and I'm afraid that he will die ...

Shoto: We have to find a way to make him abandon the dream of becoming a hero.

Katsuki: I have an idea: How about trying to convince him that it's impossible to be a hero if you're quirkless by just saying it to his face?

Izumi: It won't work, he's too attached to his love of heroes, he'll never want to stop trying to become one.

Katsuki: In that case, we just keep telling him, until we get him to let it go.

Katsumi: Oh my god my brother said something not completely stupid. I'm in.

Shoto: I'm there too.

Izumi: I don't know guys... Are you sure about it?

Shoto, Shoka, Katsuki e katsumi: YES! (You tried to change my mind but you didn't make it, this is not ShokaxIzuku, I'm sorry)

Izumi: Ok, if you're so sure I'm in.

*Izuku POV*

I saw all my friends and Izumi approaching. At first I was happy because I thought my sister told him that I was quirkless and that I was going to come over to console myself but I was wrong. they started beating me and telling me that I would never become a hero because I was just a useless Deku. Then I don't remember anything because I probably passed out from the blows I took. Once I got home, my parents didn't even give me a glance and they immediately headed to Izumi to congratulate him on the good grade she took. And so they started. My 10 years of pain spent in the same blood in the scuffles of my "friends" and my parents completely unaware of the fact that I existed so much so that my mother started to stop making breakfast for me and I had to learn how to make it myself. Same thing with lunch and dinner. 10 long years of agony and physical and mental pain but I don't care. I WILL BECOME A HERO.

*10 years time skip*

*Still Izuku POV*

Today is the last day of middle school and I can't be happier. In 10 months there will be the exam to enter the U.A. the most prestigious school for heroes in all of japan given that the current N1. hero, All Might, left that school there. I can't wait for the exam to come, I want to be ready. I already have a pretty good muscle mass but I want to train even more physically since it is the only thing I can do without having a quirk and being already the smartest person in all my current school. After the professor entered throwing up the sheets for our future saying that we all want to be heroes he arrived ...

Katsuki: Hey teach, don't put me and my friends on the same level as these losers.

Katsumi: Yes, the best they can do is to become level D helpers. Only the 5 of us managed to pass the pre-initial exam for the U.A. and only we can enter from this school.

Teacher: Oh yes, the Top 6 of our school: The Todorokis, The Bakugous and The Yagis.

Izumi: What are you saying teacher, there is only one yagi able to enter the U.A.

Teacher: In fact Izumi, Izuku has passed the pre-initial exam with higher marks than all of your but let's face it, Izuku can never become a hero, he is quirkless. AHAHAHAHAHAH.

Izumi pulling his brother to himself and then throwing him on the ground: I think I told you not to even try to enter the U.A. but since you don't listen to me, I'll have to beat you later.

Izuku thoughts: Just great.

*After the lesson*

Izumi: Oh but what do we have here, book for my future; Ah you're a stalker too, but you can never become a hero * destroys the book with telekinesis * here's a piece of advice, brother, you can never become a hero so give up now and stop trying to become something that you cannot be.

After that the others beat me until I became unconscious and then left and left me there.

Oh well even today I survived the fight of my "friends". As I pass under a bridge a green gelatinous thing comes out of a manhole telling me that from now on I will act as a human shield ... well, what a shitty day. As the thing begins to suffocate me i think "oh well, not that anyone will miss me" but just as I was suffocating and what he was telling me how good I was at not opposing myself, I hear the fateful words: DO NOT FEAR, WHY? BECAUSE I AM HERE! Texas SMASH!

*All Might POV*

Ah shit. I have almost finished my time limit, here is the villain but wait he has a hostage ... oh my God IZUKU!!! I have to save him!!! "Texas SMASH"
Oh god. Oh please. Wake up my boy wake up!

*Izuku POV*

wait, did I hear exactly what I heard? at that moment I open my eyes only to see All Might in person slapping me gently to wake me up and, given the nerd I am, I start by asking him for an autograph but he tells me that he has already signed and that now he must go to bring the villain to the central, but at that moment I only stopped him for a second asking him the fateful question that has gripped me since I was 4 years old.

Izuku: W-wait All Might! C-can a q-quirkless person become a h-hero?

All Might toughs: Come on Toshinori, don't destroy your own child's dreams, come on just say yes but ... I don't want him to die for my sake ...

Izuku: A-all M-might?

All Might: I AM SORRY MY BOY, BUT I THINK BECOMING A HERO WHITHOUT A QUIRK IS IMPOSSIBLE. BUT IF YOU STILL WANT TO SAVE LIVES, YOU COULD BECOMING A COP OR A DETECTIVE

With this All Might jump off to the police station to deliver the villain (the villain does not fall out of his pocket so the accident with Katsuki never happened) leaving a poor Izuku there with dreams and all hopes broken. After all, that was simply the truth, Izumi and the others tell him all his life that he could never have become a hero without a quirk. Broken from today's events Izuku returns home regretted and with broken dreams, but as he walks he hears 2 distinct voices speaking around the corner on a beach: All Might and Izumi.

Izumi: All Might !!!! what are you doing here???

All Might: AH MY GIRL, I AM HERE TO REVEAL YOU A SECRET, IN REALITY I AM NOT OTHER THAN * All Might deflates * * cought cought * Your father Toshinori Yagi

Izumi: Oh my God, dad, it's really you! Are you All Might? How is it possible????

Toshinori: Ok ok, but now calm down my girl. I am All Might and your mather is the N. 15 Hero magnet, but I can only stay in my sulky form for three hours a day due to lung damage from a villain now 15 years ago, but in reality I came here for another reason, I want to make you an offer. See my quirk is not how everyone believes it is a simple increase in my physical strength; actually this quirk of facts is not mine and I was passed by my master and I would like you to be the next bearer of this quirk.

Izumi: Wait dad, why not pass it to my brother Izuku?

Toshinori: Well because I don't think Izuku has what it takes to become a hero.

After that Izuku couldn't hear anything anymore because he ran away, running until he was completely out of breath. He didn't know where he was running or where he was going. The only thing he knew was that he no longer wanted to be with someone who didn't want him like his family.

*Izuku POV end*

Izuku came to the center running to finish completely breathless and then take a secondary route for even he doesn't know where.

Izuku toughs: What do I do now? Do I go home? No, I don't want to go back to them, I don't even want to think about it. In this world people are born different. Just because I don't have a quirk doesn't mean I'm inferior, everyone just because ... ah damn I'm lost; but what do I want to do? I can't do anything, I'm just a useless Deku ... maybe ... I don't think I can do it I don't want to be here anymore. I NO LONGER WANT TO HAVE THIS LIFE OF SHIT! Maybe if I hope so, I will have a quirk in my next life.

Izuku then leaned over the balcony to jump off the building when ...

???: You know kid, committing suicide won't get you anywhere.

Readers of the old story will already know who it is who spoke *cought cought * why, yes I changed the story but not Izuku's powers. Until next time!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

183K 18.7K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
80.2K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
953K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...