Arshi FF -- You Are My New Dr...

By bubbilicious76

He once believed in love and relationships. He gave a chance to marriage, he didn't wanted to but he did. But... More

Introduction
Character Sketch
Prologue
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
Author Note (New Readers Do Read)
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31 - A
CHAPTER 31 - B
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40 - A
CHAPTER 40 - B
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47 - A
CHAPTER 47 - B
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58 - A
CHAPTER 58 - B
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
Author Note (DO READ)
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75 - A
CHAPTER 75 - B
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79 - A
CHAPTER 79 - B
CHAPTER 80 - A
CHAPTER 80 - B
CHAPTER 81 - A
CHAPTER 81 - B
CHAPTER 82 - Mehndi Day
CHAPTER 83 - A - Sangeet Day
CHAPTER 83 - B - Sangeet Day
CHAPTER 84 - Haldi Day
CHAPTER 85 - A - Marriage Day
CHAPTER 85 - B - Marriage Day
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89 - Reception
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94 - A
CHAPTER 94 - B
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Note *About Chapter 100*
CHAPTER 100 - A
CHAPTER 100 - B
Chapter 101
Last Chapter 102
Epilogues Announcement
Epilogue -- A
Epilogue - B
Epilogue - C (Part-01)
Epilogue - C (Part - 02)
Epilogue D - (Part 01)
Epilogue D - (Part 02)

CHAPTER 76

12.1K 552 163
By bubbilicious76

"How can you let her take him Anjali Di?", said Rohan in irritated tone as he stood up from the sofa he was sitting on.

"What you mean by that?", asked Anjali surprised at his tone and reaction.

Rohan and his father Rajat Ahuja came to Shantivan just few minutes ago. When Rohan asked for Arush, he get to know by Anjali that he is not here ... he is with Khushi in Mumbai. He couldn't contain his irritation and anger after knowing this.

"She is not his mother, how can she take him with her. He should be here, with you", said Rohan in same tone.

"She is his mother in every way Rohan", said Anjali in surprise, thinking why he is getting angry on this, "And she has full rights on him, and Arnav thinks the same".

"I don't care what he thinks about her. But I do know that he doesn't care much about his own son", said Rohan in anger.

"Rohan", his father gave him a warning look.

"What dad? You and I both know how much he cares about Arush.", said Rohan looking at his father who was sitting on Sofa in living room. Rohan then turns to Anjali, "You should have told me when I called you day before yesterday".

"What would you have done if I had told you then? Would you have gone to Mumbai to take Arush back from Khushi?", said Anjali now getting irritated.

"Anji", Rahul presses her arm and Anjali gave him an annoyed look.

She had told Rahul yesterday morning about Rohan's call and asked him to come to Shantivan after his work. She needed him to be here to handle things. Even if Arnav doesn't listen to Anjali and his Nani sometimes, he always listens to what his Jija has to say about the on-going matter or argument.

"She is too young to handle him herself", said Rohan looking at Anjali, "How old she is? 22, 23 right, you told me she graduated last year right. How much does she know about kids? How can she handle such a big responsibility", he said worriedly.

"She is handling him perfectly Rohan, I also told you that, haven't I?", said Anjali in composed tone, "Yes she is young for such a responsibility but she has been fulfilling it greatly. Even I was worried at first but after seeing them both together I was assured that no one can take care of Arush better than her".

"But still why she had to take him with her, what if something happened and you don't know", said Rohan sceptically.

"Rohan first you sit down", said Rahul gesturing Rohan towards Sofa. Rohan pressed his lips and sit down.

"Look Rohan, I don't know why you are getting angry on this that Arush is with Khushi. If by any chance you think that she won't take care of him being his step mother, then believe me Rohan you couldn't be more wrong. She loves him very much, I guess even more than us. No one can tell by looking at them together that Khushi is not Arush's real mother.", said Rahul.

"Rahul is right Rohan Bitwa", said Nani who had come there to greet them as Mamiji informed her of their visit.

"Naniji", Rohan stood up folding his hand and then move ahead and touch her feet. Nani pat his head blessing him and then greeted Rajat, "Bitwa you have become so week".

Nani move ahead and sit beside Rahul on the sofa adjacent to the one on which Rohan and Rajat were sitting.

"What can I do Ma ji, old age is catching up on me", Rajat smile weekly.

"Rubbish dad, look at Naniji, she is much older and still running around and look beautiful", said Rohan well heartily.

"Badmash", Nani look at him with sweet warning and then turn to Rajat, "Bitwa take care of yourself and eat properly. You still have to marry him off and play with your grand children", Nani gestures towards Rohan.

"Ahh don't know when he will get serious for this Maji, I have already given up on this topic. (Rajat give an annoyed look to his son) Now I just want to spend time with my Arush", said Rajat.

"Don't worry Uncle, Khushi will be here in afternoon. She is probably be in her flight right now", said Anjali as she checked the time on her cell.

"And you don't have to worry about Arush bitwa, he is in very good hands. Khushi bitya is a wonderful girl and perfect mother for him", said Nani with a smile, "We all trust her with him".

"Absolutely uncle, even I sometimes get irritated with Arush while handling him but never Khushi. She has this way of handling kids I tell you. I have seen her with kids of my orphanage", said Anjali smilingly.

"Yesh, both are always gluezz to each others", said Mamiji. "Khushi bitya is a diamonds i tell you".

Nani shakes her head at Mami's sentence and Anjali, Rahul smile wide.

"Yes she is nice that I know", said Rajat, his expression thoughtful, "I did met her at Tania's barsi pooja".

Rohan also recalls his last meeting with Khushi, he was trying to make Arush drink his milk but he was turning his face every time he bring his milk bottle near his mouth and when he saw Khushi, how he was jumping to go to her and how she pulled him out of his arms admonishing him that he is making him cry and how Arush got quite being in her arms and snuggle close to her chest.

He knew that his nephew is comfortable with Khushi and what Anjali told him that they are pretty close (Anjali and Rohan are in contact with each other and Rohan every now and then will call her to ask about Arush) and Khushi take good care of him. But he was still not sure, he still feels worry about all this.

He was fine by Khushi and Arush together here because there were other people to watch them but with Khushi and Arush being in Mumbai, they can't watch him. What if she does something wrong, what if she hurt him and treat him unwell. He can't trust her like they do, he doesn't know her that much. But he is willing to find out more about her, he wants to know how and why they trust her so much. And if he finds anything, even a tiniest bit fault in her taking care of Arush, he will take him away with him. This time he will fight with Arnav even if he has too. He won't give up like last time and won't give into Anjali's plea or his father requests.

------------------------------------------------------------

After an hour and half ...

"Arush is becoming very naughty", said Khushi scolding him in baby tone and smack his bump softly.

"No Alush acha", said Arush as he pat on her upper chest.

"No Arush bad, he spoils Mama's clothes", said Khushi as she enters Shantivan through front door.

"No Alush achaa", said Arush again as he pat her chest.

"Alush ganda", said Khushi as she smiles looking at his cute angry expression.

"Alush, acha ... acha ... Achaaa", said Arush in his cute angry voice.

"No, Arush bhut ganda bacha", said Khushi making her face serious as she move ahead towards living room

"Naah, Alush acha, achaaa", said Arush loudly this time.

"No ... no ... ganda bacha", said Khushi again in serious tone.

Arush made a whimpering sound and his face got sad, "Alush nai achaa".

"Awwh mela baby ... Alush sub se acha ... my cutto baby", said Khushi pecking his cheek, as she could not see his sad face and then look at him smilingly, "But batra naughty bacha".

Arush clap at getting a kiss by his mama and in return give a wet kissie to his mama.

This was all watched by Rohan, who was talking to someone on his cell phone. Anjali came out of kitchen hearing the voices. They all just had lunch.

"Khushi", said Anjali smilingly and come near to her, "How are you and hows my janu?", she kiss Arush's cheek.

"I am fine Anjali ji, but your janu is getting very naughty", said Khushi, "Look what he did", as she gestures downwards to her kurti, which had big yellow spots, "I was trying to make him drink juice and he as usual wanted to hold it himself and then he dropped it on me".

Anjali giggles as she saw Arush grin and clapped, "Jucy maze taa (Juice was tasty)".

"Acha g juice mazey ka? Thotra sa piya aur baqi hum per gira dia (Oh Acha, juice was tasty? you drink just a little and throw the rest on me)", said Khushi as she lovingly pinch his cheek.

"Khushi give him to me and you go change", said Anjali as she took off Arush's baby bag from Khushi's shoulder.

"Anjali ji yeah I have to go home, I just dropped Buaji and came straight here to drop him off. I will be back in an hour", said Khushi.

"Buaji also came with you, sorry I didn't want to trouble you all like this but Rajat uncle really wanted to meet him", said Anjali as she took Arush from Khushi.

Khushi shakes her head, "Its fine Anjali ji, I understand. Amma Baba was anyway planning to come here this weekend as we have to get the house and things ready for Dadi and other relatives", said Khushi and her eyes fell on Rohan, who by then came there and stand next to Anjali. "Hello, how have you been?", asked Khushi politely.

"Good, um .. you?", asked Rohan.

"I am good", said Khushi and then turn to Anjali, "Ok Anjali ji, I will go now. I have made him drink milk an hour ago, but he didn't drink much so I guess he will get hungry in an hour or so. His cereals and milk powder is in the bag. Do let me know if I missed out anything, although I did check all before leaving to airport", said Khushi as she scratch her head thinking and counting the items mentally.

"Relax Khushi, you go. We have all his things here as well", said Anjali as she take her hair out of Arush's hand who was started to tug them.

"No Arush, what mama told you about hair", said Khushi looking at Arush seriously.

"Hayle nai khenta (don't pull hair)", exclaimed Arush as he clap again.

"Yes hair nahi khenchna (Yes, don't pull hair)", said Khushi, "Now don't do anything naughty or Bua will smack Arush's bump ok, be a good boy", said Khushi as she bid goodbye to Anjali and turn to go, she had just taken 3 steps when Arush exclaimed, "MAamaaa... mama passs".

"Arush mama will come back in sometime ok", said Anjali but Arush didn't listen and started to wiggle in her arms to go down so that he can go to Khushi.

"Arush ... No ... mama will be back ok. Be a good boy", said Khushi as she took 2, 3 steps backward facing Arush.

"Naahh ... Mamaaa ... passs ... maaa", Arush exclaimed loudly again. Anjali looked at Rohan and then put Arush down on floor, she wanted him to see how Arush cannot live without Khushi now.

Rohan too watched in astonishment as Arush immediately went towards Khushi as soon as his feet touch the ground. Khushi sit on her knees and take Arush in her arms.

"Mama is here Arush, I was just going to buy choc choc for my baby", said Khushi as she make him stand on floor and took both his hands, "Arush want choc choch or not".

"Haaa choc choc doh", said Arush getting happy.

"But mama don't have choc choc now, I will have to go out to bring choc choc for Arush", said Khushi as she picks him up and went towards Rohan.

"Choc choc le k aooo", said Arush.

"Ok baby, mama will bring choc choc for Arush but now go to uncle ok", said Khushi as she stand near to Rohan and gesture towards Rohan. Arush look up at him for few seconds then avert his face.

"Arush will do friendship with uncle ok, uncle is very nice and he has many choc chocs", said Khushi trying to make him go to Rohan.

Arush turn his face to Rohan and extends his hand, "choc choc doh".

"First you come to me then I will give you", said Rohan with a smile and extends his arms. Arush look at Khushi as if getting her permission. Khushi nodded her head, "Uncle achey hein, ap se dosti kerna chahtey hein and mera Alush toh bhut acha hai, subse dosti kerta hai , hai na (Uncle is nice, he wants to do friendship with you and my Arush is very nice, he do friendship with everyone, right)", said Khushi and then extend his arms to Rohan, "Come on now shake hands with uncle".

Rohan take Arush's hand and shake it, "Nice meeting you buddy, I am Rohan ... your mamu".

"Naah, Alush Mama yeh (Arush's mama is this) ", said Arush as he pat on khushi's chest. The baby thought that he was referring to him as his mother. Anjali giggles and come near, "Arush its maamuuu, say it maa- muuu".

"Alush mama yeh", said Arush again as he tap on Khushi chest, this time with little more force.

"Haw baby, why are you hitting your mama haan? I will cry then", said Khushi making crying face.

"naaahhh", exclaimed Arush again and then he yawned.

"Awhh my babay sleepy", said Anjali, "Come here, will go up and play with toys". Arush clapped listening the word toys and happily went to Anjali who move from there and went to stairs. She gestures Khushi to go now, as Arush is distracted.

Khushi wave a hand at Anjali and then look at Rohan, "Um sorry about that, he just takes time with new people around".

"Its ok, I am sure he will get use to me, when he will see me around", said Rohan.

"Oh you're staying here?", asked Khushi thinking about Arnav.

"No not here, in a hotel but I am thinking to buy a house close by so that me and dad can be with Arush more", said Rohan, "I don't have a mood to get into fight with Arnav".

Khushi's expression got serious, "That's good then, I also don't want him to be upset".

"Oh he will be for sure, when he sees me", said Rohan waving his hand.

"Then I will appreciate if you don't say anything rubbish in front of him", said Khushi in a warning tone and turned to go.

"Excuse me", said Rohan "You ..."

Khushi cut him before he could say, "You're excused", and then didn't wait for his answer and went towards front door.

Rohan stood there surprise at being dismissed by Khushi so casually like that. He look at her retreating back and then smile a little, thinking that she does have something in her or else why would a man like Arnav would fall for her.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Khushi went to her buaji's home. When Anjali called her and told her about Rohan and his dad's arrival, it also made her worried. Although Anjali never told her the entire deal with Arnav and Rohan; she did told her that they don't like each other, mostly Arnav. Rohan still wanted to fix everything between them but Arnav is not letting him do so. And then the major part is Tania, Khushi didn't know about her except for that fact that she was Arnav's friend first, then became his wife and Arush's mother. She died of brain tumor and before that Arnav and Tania were divorced. She didn't know what had happened between them and why Arnav hate her so much that even the mention of her name bring out the worst reaction from him.

Next morning she told her parents about Anjali's call. Her mother was worried about the whole situation and didnt want her to come between this situation and suggested that if they want to meet Arush they should come here. But Shashi being the most understanding among them told her to go ahead. They were all planning to go to Dehli on coming weekend anyway so it doesn't feel right to ask them to come here. But Garima was still reluctant and kept worrying about all this, what if something happened which will reflect the upcoming marriage. But Buaji made her relax that she will go with Khushi and if something does happens, she will resolve it.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Arush had slept after playing for few minutes with his toys and woke up an 1 hour later crying. Anjali asked Rohan to stay with him so that she can go down to kitchen to fetch the boiled water. Rohan tried to distract Arush but he was calling for his mama and was getting irritating at not seeing her around him. Anjali came up with thermos and she quickly made his milk. She gives the bottle to Arush who take it in as he was hungry but he take it out after drinking half of it. He crawl on bed and then tried to get down.

"Arush, no ... you will fall", said Rohan as he grab his back and make him sit on bed again.

Arush got angry and tap Rohan's hand in anger, "Naahh ... Arush mama pass jana ... ". (Noo, Arush want to go to Mama, move).

And he crawled again to edge of bed, Rohan tried to stop him again but Anjali asked him to let him go. Arush climb down from bed and move towards the door. Anjali quickly pick him up, "Arush shona, mama will be here is few minutes ok, first finish your milk", said Anjali as he bring the milk bottle in front of him, "Naahh .. mama chahie". (No .. wants Mama)

Anjali sighed, "Ok, lets go down haan", said Anjali and she went out of room.

Khushi just enter through the front door and move towards living room. She saw Anjali coming down with Arush in her arms, who was calling to his mama.

"Arush ... did you irritate your bua?", said Khushi making her face serious. Arush exclaimed happily as he saw Khushi and wiggled in Anjali's arm. Khushi quickly came near and lifted him in her arms and give a kiss on his cheek. Arush lean in and bit on Khushi's nose.

"Ahhh ... shona how many times do I have to tell you that not to bit here", said Khushi and she smack his bump softly, "Mera naughty bacha". Arush grinned, showing his four teeth to Khushi.

"He didn't finished his milk, he just wanted to have his mama", said Anjali as she show Khushi his milk bottle and also looked behind at Rohan, who also came there.

"its ok Anjali ji, I will make cereal for him, he won't drink milk again now", said Khushi.

Just then they saw Rajat coming there, he had gone to guest room on ground floor after lunch, to rest for some time.

Khushi greeted him with a smile and also make Arush shake hands with him. "Arush, he is your nanu ok ... say Nanuuu", said Khushi looking at Arush.

"Nauuu", exclaimed Arush making Rajat and Anjali chuckled at this. Rohan also smiled a little.

"Naa - nuu ... now say it again", said Khushi.

"Naauuu", exclaimed Arush again and look at his mama with a mischievous expression.

Rajat felt happy that Khushi addressed him as Arush's Nanu. He had longed to hear this. And he had missed Arush very much as he is the only living memory left of his daughter.

"Arush, don't tease mama", said Khushi pointing a finger to him, which he grabbed with his tiny hand and move it up and down.

"Can I take him beta?", said Rajat extending his hands.

"Of course uncle, you don't need to ask for it", said Khushi and extend Arush to him. Arush wiggled not to go and shouts, "Naahh mama".

Rajat stopped in middle and was about to remove his hands when Khushi gestures him not to. Rajat took Arush in his arms.

"Arushh ... now we do friendship with nanu ok. Nanu this is Arush and Arush this is nanu", said Khushi making the introduction.

"Now Arush is good boy na, come on do friendship", said Khushi as she takes Arush hand and again made hand shake with Rajat. Arush give a shy smile to Rajat which means that he now ok being with him.

"Good, now you both are friends and will play together ok", said Khushi in baby voice and Arush clap at this.

"Shall we go out haan, let's see flowers", said Rajat as he move towards the front door. Arush look behind at his Mama. Khushi wave her hand at him, "Arush baye baye, say baye baye".

Arush wave her hand up and down and jump a little excited to go out.

Back in Mumbai Shashi used to take him out in back lawn and even out in the road for his outing.

Khushi went to kitchen to made Arush's cereal.

Anjali turned to Rohan, "Now you see how much Arush needs Khushi and how well she handles him".

"It's too soon to tell this on my part Anjali Di", said Rohan and move towards front door. Anjali sighed and move towards Kitchen to help Khushi.

But soon Rohan couldn't help but started to get agree on what Anjali had said when he saw Khushi feed Arush his cereal, later in the evening.

Arush was sitting on living room floor, with his toys around and Khushi was on her knees, she was playing with him and as well as feeding him. Sometimes Arush would run from there and Khushi will go after him or sometimes grab him onto her lap. How she tell Arush that a birdy (referring to spoon) is coming with his food and make him open his mouth, how 2, 3 times she took a bite of his cereal telling Arush that how tasty is it and he should eat it. Rohan haven't eaten cereal but he knew that it didn't taste good for an adult to think it as yummy.

How patiently and without getting angry Khushi had made Arush eat his cereal, Rohan couldn't help but praise her ways.

------------------------------------------------------------

Soon it was time for Arnav to return home and Anjali grew anxious thinking about his reaction. Rahul tried to calm her down but she couldn't help but feel worried. Khushi told Anjali to look at Arush while she goes to kitchen and prepare for evening tea and black coffee for Arnav.

After a minute the front door open, Arnav and Akash came in. They were talking about some work as they move towards living room. Anjali stood up seeing them and Rahul too stood up.

"Arey jiju, Di what ...", Akash was saying when his eyes fell on Rohan and he stopped. Arnav who was 2 steps behind him, bumped into his back as his eyes were on his cell phone.

He looked up in irritated to scold Akash when he saw his surprise expression and look at the direction he was looking. Soon his jaw got tighten and hands fisted when he saw Rohan.

"Hello Arnav", said Rohan politely as he stood up.

"What the hell are you doing here?", said Arnav with gritted teeth as he tried to control his anger.

"Chottey, they are ...", Anjali was saying when Arnav look at her in irritation. He doesn't like Anjali or Nani calling him Chottey in front of others who are not family and Arnav doesn't consider Rohan family even though he is Arush's uncle.

Anjali understood his look, "Arnav, they are here to meet Arush".

"So, I see they have met him then why he is still here", said Arnav as he looked at Arush who was now looking around worriedly and was quite, he understood that his father is not in a good mood. Rahul who saw Arush scared, pick him quickly and patted his back.

"Now you have met him, I suggest you to leave right now", said Arnav rudely looking at Rohan.

"Look Arnav, you can't ...", Rohan was saying when he got cut by Arnav's loud anger voice, "GET OUT!!".

"Arnav ...", said Anjali loudly, "This isn't the way to talk to guests". She was thankful to god that Nani was not home, she had went to neighbours with Mamiji

"Di, you don't come in between. He has met his nephew; the purpose is fulfilled of his visit, now I want him out of my house", said Arnav angrily, pointing a finger towards Rohan.

"And what if I don't", said Rohan in challenging tone.

Arnav took a step ahead in anger but before he could open his mouth again he heard a too familiar voice from behind, "Arnavji...".

Arnav turned and saw Khushi standing few feet away from him. She had come out of kitchen hearing Arnav's loud voice.

Arnav eyes widened a bit seeing her there, "Khushi?".

Khushi give him a smile and move near him. Arnav turn to Anjali, "You called her here". It wasn't a question but a statement, telling his sister that he knew the purpose behind it.

Anjali got surprise at hearing this, that how he knows that she was the one to call Khushi.

"Chottey Arush was with Khushi so obviously she will be here with him", said Anjali.

"Yes and we have a right to meet him or spend time with him, he is our blood as well", said Rohan his tone serious and gaze hard at Arnav, who give him equally hard and angry glare, "You .. Stop", Arnav showed his hand to Rohan.

"Arnavji", Khushi called him and flinch a little when Arnav directed his angry glare on her, he grab her hand and move ahead. Khushi jerk a bit with the fast moment and stumble on her steps.

"Chottey careful you ...", Anjali was saying but stopped seeing Khushi shaking her head and waving her hand in negation.

Arnav didn't pay heed to anything and climb up the stairs, taking Khushi with him.

Everyone watched him going up the stairs, without pausing or even looking back. Soon they disappear from sight.

"Arnav haven't change after all haan", said Rohan looking at Anjali.

"You don't know anything about Bhai", said Akash in serious and tone and move upstairs.

"I am sorry uncle for Chottey's rudeness", said Anjali looking at Rajat.

"Don't be beta, I understand that he is not happy to see us", said Rajat sadly. He was always very fond of Arnav; young hard working man, with steel determination and focus for achievements. He had always admired his non-stop struggle. He had felt proud when Tania married him. He so wished that things could have went in different direction.

Arnav's step halted for a second outside his room, when he remembered that it is closed due to the renovations and he move ahead. Khushi too frown a little, seeing his room door close and him going inside the guest room. He came inside and left her hand and move towards the window, which was open and slight breeze was coming in.

Khushi look at his tense back and move towards him, Arnav knew she is standing behind him ... as he can sense her presence but he didn't turned to her. Khushi stood there contemplating what to do. After few seconds, Khushi move ahead, slipped her hands through under his arms and hug him from behind. She felt his back getting stiff for a second or 2 and then it got relaxed.

"Arnavji, don't be angry. Arush is a part of their family as much as he is of ours", said Khushi softly, pressing her cheek into his back.

"I know why Di called you here", said Arnav, "Its not entirely because of Arush". Khushi looked up in surprise.

"She thinks that with you around, I will be distracted and behave cordially with him", said Arnav making Khushi more surprised, she move to side looking at his profile, "So is it working?".

Arnav looked at side and couldn't help retain his serious expression by looking at the childlike hopeful expression on her face, "Working what?", said Arnav and pull her in front of him.

"Are you distracted?", asked Khushi.

Arnav looked at her beautiful and somewhat mischievous eyes, "It depends ... what is the kind of distraction".

"What kind you want?", asked Khushi as she move more closer to him that now their front was touching.

Arnav look down at her lips, Khushi bite her lower lip and watched his eyes moving up to clash with hers. The desire was evident in both of their eyes. Before Arnav could lean in, Khushi move a step back, "Come on, go freshen up".

"I get to see you after so many days, no one is going anywhere", said Arnav pull her into him.

Khushi saw his eyes go dark with desire. She closed her eyes and wound her arms around his neck, silently telling him that she desire the same. They both move towards each other and their lips touched and soon moulded together. The kiss was wild and urgent. His hands move all over her back. Their tongue tease and mingle with each other, they nipped and licked, not withholding anything. They have been seeing each other after nearly 10 days; they couldn't have enough of each other, as they parted for oxygen and then again fused their lips.

After many minutes, feeling content, they broke apart. Arnav watched her flushed face, as they both calm their breathing. He just loves to see that color adorning her cheeks whenever he kisses her. He runs his knuckles lightly on her cheeks and smile seeing her, lowering her eyes.

"You're beautiful", said Arnav and Khushi didn't look up but smile hearing his compliment.

He started to adjust her hair and she blushed more, it sometimes surprises him that how in one moment she is all bold, kissing him and touching and then next moment become all shy, but no complains ... this is how he likes his Khushi; so many emotions and readable like an open book. He loves how she doesn't hide like him what she is feeling.

"I will bring your coffee here, you go freshen up", said Khushi as she look up at him and quickly peck his lips and move away before he could do anything. He watched Khushi going out of room hurriedly. He was glad that she didn't insist him to come down and smile thinking that she understood that he might not wana come down. He went to washroom to freshen up.

"Is he still angry? He is upset with me?", asked Anjali as soon as Khushi came down.

"He is fine Anjali ji", said Khushi pressing her hand, "He just need some time alone".

Anjali nodded her head, "He didn't shout at you did he?", asked Anjali looking Khushi carefully and next second she saw the color rising on her cheeks and Khushi averted her eyes. Anjali understood what might have happened.

"Oh ... that", said Anjali and Khushi look at her teasing expressions.

"I am going to make coffee for Arnavji", said Khushi and move ahead.

Arush saw Khushi and crawl towards her, Khushi picked him up and look at Rajat and Rohan. Rohan had similar angry expression so she addresses Rajat, "Uncle ... don't be upset on Arnavji, he will be alright".

"I understand beta", said Rajat with a weak smile.

"Would you like to have coffee?", asked Khushi and Rajat nodded his head, he didn't wana refuse her heart full offer.

"Ok I will bring it in few minutes", said Khushi and went to kitchen with Arush in her arms.

Khushi bring tea and coffee for everyone and then took a cup of black coffee for Arnav upstairs. She saw Arnav wiping his hair as he took his laptop out of his bag.

"Arnavji why are you here? And why is your room locked?", asked Khushi as she places the coffee mug on the bedside table.

"I am doing some renovations to the room that's why", said Arnav.

"Really ... what renovations? Can I see?", asked Khushi excitedly.

"I wouldn't lock the door if I wanted others to know", said Arnav looking at Khushi whose excitement dropped.

"Means I won't get to see it before our marriage?", asked Khushi and Arnav nodded his head.

"And not even if I say pleeeasseee Arnavji?", said Khushi and Arnav nodded again smiling at her expression.

"Laad governor kahin k", murmurs Khushi and move towards the door.

"Where are you going?", asked Arnav.

"Why should I tell you haan when you hide things from me", said Khushi twisting her mouth at him and went out.

"What? Hiding ... what happened to keeping surprise", said Arnav shaking his head.

Arnav didn't want to come down for dinner and see that person again, but he didn't want Nani to get upset over it. She knew that Arnav didn't like Rohan but she didn't know the exact reason for this dislike. Although she did ask him many times but he always changed the subject. He knew if he didn't go down, Nani will ask questions and he didn't want to answer any tonight.

"Arnav beta how have you been?", asked Rajat looking at Arnav who took a seat beside Khushi. He felt good that Arnav came for dinner.

"I am fine uncle, how are you?", said Arnav politely. He doesn't have any dislike for this man. He had always been helpful to Arnav in his struggling days in US. He had only one complaint from him that if he knew about Tania's intentions why did he kept him in dark about them.

"I am fine beta and hows your work, I saw in the news about your Paris fashion show, congratulations on getting the merger", said Rajat and Arnav smile this time, "Thanks uncle, work is going fine".

Soon the dinner was started. Rajat and Arnav talk some more about work. Mamaji wasn't home as he was eating out with Mamiji and their friends. Akash was reading something on his ipad. Nani was telling Anjali about her neighbour friend, Rahul was talking with Rohan and Khushi as usual was busy with Arush.

Just then Arush wiggle his hand fast and the spoon fell down from Khushi's hand and morsel on her clothes.

"Arush ...", Arnav looked at him with warning look. Arush quickly quite down and hid his head in the crook of Khushi's neck.

"Arnavji, its fine", said Khushi as Arnav took the tissue box and give 2, 3 to Khushi. Everybody got quite and looked at them.

"Khushi give Arush to me, I am almost done, you eat your dinner", said Anjali as she stood up.

"Its ok Anjali ji, I will manage, not to worry please", said Khushi looking at Anjali and then at Arnav, who got back to his food.

After dinner Rajat asked his leave from Nani. Rohan was getting worried seeing his father tired face. He holds his father's arm as they move towards living room hall. Arnav too notice that Rajat had gotten weak and fragile.

"Bitwa I think you should stay here, it's not good for you to travel that long distance again and again", said Nani when Rohan told them about the Hotel they are staying is at a long drive of 30-40 minutes.

"No Ma ji, its fine. I will come here tomorrow to meet Arush", said Rajat weakly.

"Dad you haven't taken your medicine, am I right?", said Rohan sternly as he saw Rajat face which had few sweat bead on it.

"Uncle you shouldn't skip your medicine, you're not looking good", said Anjali.

Rahul came near Rajat and checked his pulse which was a little bit fast than usual, "Uncle I think you should lay down".

"No, its fine. Rohan lets go", said Rajat he knew that Arnav would not like their stay here.

"No one is going anywhere", said Nani sternly, "You're staying here and that's final" and then called Hari Prakash and told him to get the guest room ready.

Arnav who was on a call till then came there seeing that Rajat and Rohan had come back to the sitting area beside dining table and got to know that they will stay here now.

"What? They are staying here?", said Arnav rather loudly.

Anjali instantly come to him and hold his arm, "Arnav please don't say anything now. Rajat uncle is unwell, at least think of him".

Arnav pressed his lips tight and move Anjali's hand away. He didn't said anything and went from there.

"What happened to him? Why did he say like that?", asked Nani looking at Anjali.

"Nothing Nani", said Anjali and come to her. She gesture towards Rajat and Rohan and Nani understood that they will talk later about this.

Rohan took his father to the guest room. Khushi hand over Arush to Anjali and went to Arnav's room.

"Don't", said Arnav as soon as he saw Khushi coming inside the room, "I don't want to hear anything regarding them".

Khushi sighed, "I wasn't going to say anything about them, I just wanted to ask you if you can drop me and Arush to Buaji's".

Arnav look at her surprise, "You aren't staying here?".

Khushi shakes her head, "I can't. Buaji needs my help with some stuff and beside you know I can't stay here now, before our marriage", said Khushi as she lowered her eyes, being shy at mentioning marriage.

Arnav came hear her and cupped her face and move to up, "And I can't wait for that to happen soon". As he pressed his forehead with hers.

Khushi smile as he peckes her forehead, "Go, I will just get my car keys".

Khushi nodded her head and went out giving him shy look.

Next day - Evening ...

Arnav came out of his car and heard voices, he glanced towards the lawn and saw Rajat, Nani, Mamaji, Mamiji sitting in the Gazebo, having tea. Khushi was playing with Arush and Rohan was standing next to her.

Rajat and Rohan had gifted Arush a small 3 wheeler bicycle and Rohan was trying to teach him how to ride it. Khushi told him that he is still small for this but looking at the excited and happy face of Arush she backed off. It was good that Arush is now comfortable with Rohan.

Arnav pressed his lips, why Khushi is with Rohan, he thought. Last night when he had dropped Khushi and Arush to Buaji's house, he had mention to her not to mingle with Rohan and told him indirectly to stay away from him.

He fisted his hands as he saw Rohan caught Khushi's arms steadying her as Arush bumped his bicycle into her legs. He felt raged, how dare he touch his Khushi, as he saw them standing too close for his liking. Arnav stormed in their direction.

Khushi as usual sense his presence and turn to him, She could make out his angry expression and immediately move 2, 3 steps back from Rohan, who looked at her confused.

"Arey Arnav bitwa, come, have some tea", said Mamaji as he spotted Arnav near Gazebo.

Arnav shakes his head at him and then look in Khushi's direction, "I need to talk to you, come up when you get free", said Arnav and give an angry glare to Rohan who didn't pay much attention to it.

"I will just come in a minute", said Khushi and Arnav turned back without saying anything and went inside.

"Rohan ji, can you watch him please, I will be back in few minutes", said Khushi looking at Rohan, who nodded his head.

"Bring him to me if he gets irritated or cranky", said Khushi and she move towards the front door.

Khushi enters the guest room, which was Arnav's temporary room for now. Khushi saw his coat, waist coat and tie thrown on bed and he was pacing on floor. Khushi move in and saw him coming towards her and next moment he had grabbed her arms.

"Didn't I tell you to stay away from him? Haan", said Arnav trying not to shout at her.

"Arnavji, I wasn't interacting with him, I can't help it. I have to be there for Arush and he will be there as well", said Khushi.

"I don't want him near you, I don't like him", said Arnav as he left her arms and turned away.

All day he wasn't able to concentrate much on his work. The thought that Rohan was in his home and near Khushi was disturbing him. And the fact that now he will be staying in his home, as Nani had requested them to stay here keeping Rajat's health condition in mind was making him angrier. He has no problem with Rajat but Rohan is another case. He doesn't want him to speak anything regarding Tania to Khushi.

He doesn't know why but he didn't want Khushi to know about Tania. He doesn't know if it's the worry that Khushi might question him about his past or his relation with Tania, which he didn't want to discuss or is it the fear that Khushi might misunderstood him and think that he was wrong. He just didn't want all this. He had felt agitated all day, so he event home early.

And when he saw Rohan touch her, it made him more furious.

Khushi came infront of him and cupped his face, "Arnavji, I know you don't like him and believe me I am staying away from his path but he is Arush's uncle and I cannot stop him to spend time with Arush and I have to be there to look after Arush. Please understand it's not in my hands", said Khushi softly and worriedly. She didn't want him to be upset.

Arnav sighed as he touches her hands, she was right. Why is he behaving illogically?

He closed his eyes and then opened them at look at her worried face, "Khushi I believe you, its him that I don't believe. I don't want him to fill your ears against me and anything related to (Arnav paused for a second) my past".

"Arnavji, do you think that if he tells me something I will blindly believe him or whoever say anything regarding you. If I will have any doubts or questions, I will first clear with you before believing on them", said Khushi assuringly and Arnav nodded his head.

"Now tell me have you eaten the lunch properly?", asked Khushi, last night when he told her to stay from Rohan, she knew that he is disturb and when he is disturb he tends to forget about his health.

"Yeah just a little something", said Arnav.

Khushi frown, "Arnavji, why you forget about your health?", Khushi gave him a stern look and Arnav just shrugged in answer.

"You go and freshen up, I will bring coffee and something for you to eat", said Khushi.

Before he could say anything, they heard Arush voice. They look towards the door and soon Rohan came there, with Arush in his arms.

"Khushi, I think he is hungry", said Rohan.

Khushi went to him and take Arush in her arms and the look back at Arnav. Arnav gestures with his eyes that he is fine and tilted his head a little to tell her go ahead. Khushi pass a smile to him and then went from there.

Rohan look at Arnav for few seconds and just turned when Arnav called him. Arnav came near to him, "Stay away from her", his tone was low and dangerous.

"And what if I don't", said Rohan

Arnav pointed a finger to him, "I am warning you Rohan, touch her again and you will regret it for your life".

"Possessive haan, whats worrying you? That I will tell her about Tania? About how you abandon her", said Rohan in equal anger.

"I didn't abandon her", said Arnav in anger grabbing his shirt, "She played with my feelings, she was the one who broke my trust".

"She loved you", said Rohan jerking his hand away, "You didn't even give her the chance to apologise ... (Rohan pushed Arnav) you didn't even care to meet her once when she was on the road to dying".

Arnav raise his hand to punch him but stopped hearing Anjali's voice, "Arnav ... Rohan".

They both look to side and saw Anjali standing there with shock on her face, "What is this? Are you both mad, stop behaving like kids", said Anjali as she come close to them.

"Tell him to stay away from me and Khushi Di, or else I don't know what I will do then", said Arnav furiously and shut the door of room with a bang.

Rohan went from there without looking or saying anything.

Anjali rubs her temple, that's the thing was worrying her since Rohan's call that night. She knew that sooner or later they both will be at horns head with each other. She just prayed that nothing happened like this.

Next day - Afternoon ...

Aman watched Arnav as he flips through the file for the 3rd time; they were going to have a call meet with Mr. Richard in an hour, regarding their London Office.

The place have been selected and bought. The renovations have started, the interior designer have been put up on his job to make the office spectacular. Now they have to hire people for their staff over there and may be few will go from here. Then there is suppliers and investors to select and other many things left.

Aman move ahead, extending his hand and took the file from Arnav's hand.

"Aman what are you doing?", said Arnav in irritation as he saw Aman closing the file and looks at him with serious expression.

"That's what I am going to ask you, what are you doing?", said Aman.

Arnav look at him as if he has gone crazy, "I was reading the file or what".

"Look ASR clearly your mind is not in work right now. I know you're worried about Rohan right. Why don't you just have talk with him and end this for once and all", said Aman.

Arnav lean back, resting his head on chair, "Its not that easy Aman, every time I see him, those things starts playing in my mind and how much I try I cannot control my anger around him and now that moron is staying at my home, I can't even throw him out because of Nani", Arnav voice rose a notch as he look at Aman and then swipe his hand on table in anger, throwing things on the floor, "And its just irritating the hell out of me".

Aman quickly stood up as Arnav got up and turned towards floor to ceiling window.

"ASR, tell me whats really worrying you. The thing that Rohan is at your place or the thing that is he where Khushi is", said Aman and Arnav turned towards him quickly at mention of Khushi and looking at his face Aman got his answer.

"He bloody touched her, he ... he had the audacity to deny when I asked him to stay away from her", said Arnav fisting his hand.

"ASR he is just messing up with your head, we all know how much Khushi means to you and I am sure he knows it too. He just want to rile you up and I don't know why he wants to do that. You both were very good friends, why he ...", Aman was saying when Arnav cut him in anger, "He is not my friend. Friends don't accuse, they don't leave. They trust, they help, and they support you. He didn't even want to listen to what I had to say and just blamed me that time".

"ASR relax ok", said Aman getting worried looking at his growing anger. He is diabetic and Aman didn't want his blood pressure to shoot.

"You know what I think, you are not that worry about Rohan because I know you can deal with him and your anger, the thing which is worrying you is if he say anything regarding Tania to Khushi", said Aman and Arnav look up at him astonished.

This was the same debate going on in him since the time he had seen Rohan in his house. And now when Aman had said it, he was getting clear on his thoughts or may be the cause of his worry and irritation.

"She trusts me, I know she won't pay heed to any of his blabbering", said Arnav as he turns towards window

"Yes, true. She loves you and trusts you. But it will be better if the past comes out from you, rather than anyone else. Just tell her ASR about all of this. Get rid of this burden you're carrying from 2 years. It's enough now! How long are you going to let yourself being pressed under it", said Aman and move towards Arnav and keep a hand on his shoulder, "Believe me, once you tell Khushi about this, you're going to feel much lighter and better".

Arnav turn to him, "Its easy said than done, I ... I can't just recall all that ... it hurts", said Arnav gulping the lump in his throat.

Aman sighed and move back, "You have to do it Arnav, because now with Rohan and Mr. Rajat are here, don't know for how long, eventually the things will come out in open. It will better if you take the first step". He picks up the file from table and move towards the cabin door, "I will postpone our meeting to tomorrow".

"No Aman", said Arnav turning to him, "Lets get done with this, then I will meet Khushi".

Aman look at him questioningly as if asking if he is sure about it. Arnav give him a tight smile as he nodded his head slightly.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Rahul bhai, I don't know why his coughs are not stopping. I even gave him honey with hot water. He just keeps on coughing after every few minutes", said Khushi worriedly into the phone, tucked in shoulder, as she change Arush's diaper.

"Khushi don't worry, it might be just a viral thing, weather is changing na. just keep on giving him warm water and go to Anjali's room there is a cough syrup in her bedside drawer. Give him a small teaspoon of it, I am sure it will get better", said Rahul

"Ok bhai, I will give him that", said Khushi as she make Arush sit on bed who was coughing.

"Don't worry he will be fine, class is about to start I am going. I will come home in an hour ok", said Rahul, "Then I will see him".

"Ok bhai, take care", said Khushi and cut the call, she makes Arush wear his clothes and then look into the bedside drawer and found the syrup. She looked around for spoon but didn't found any. She picks up Arush and went down.

"What happened?", asked Rohan who was at the bottom of stair and was going to come up. He can see the worry on Khushi's face

"His coughs are not stopping, Rahul bhai said to give him this syrup", said Khushi showing him the bottle.

"Ok give him to me", said Rohan and picks up Arush, his face was now slightly red and he started sniffing too, "I think he's got flu".

Khushi hurriedly went into the kitchen, picked the spoon and came out. She gave Arush the syrup, the little baby was feeling agitated and was making angry and irritating sounds.

They both tried to distract his attention. But when after some time his coughs didn't stop, Khushi got more worried. She picks up her cell and dials Rahul's number, which ringed but he didn't picked up.

Rahul had went to orphanage with Anjali; they were having a small seminar about health betterment and Rahul was to give a small lecture to the children on the topic.

Khushi dials Arnav's number, it ringed but he didn't pick up.

"Let's take him to doctor", said Rohan.

"Yes, I am calling Arnavji", said Khushi as she dials his number again.

"Why are you calling him? Let's just go ok, I will drive", said Rahul in irritation.

"Yeah but I have to tell Arnavji", said Khushi as she dials his number again.

"Oh come on Khushi, he must be busy in work or some meeting. We can't wait for him, what if Arush's condition gets worse", said Rohan and just then Arush started to cry.

Khushi looked at him worriedly and then dials Arnav again, he didn't pick.

He was in conference room having a video chat with Mr. Richard and some investor. He had forgotten his cell phone in his cabin.

"Fine you stay here and keep calling him, I am gona take him myself", said Rohan in anger as he move towards the front door.

"Wait ... wait .. I am coming", said Khushi as she run up to him and both move out.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Arnav came out of conference room telling Aman what to do further, they move towards his cabin. Aman was about to enter his cabin when Arnav stopped him and told him to go for lunch as it was the time for lunch break. Aman gives the file to Arnav and went from there.

Arnav came in and put the file in his laptop bag and pick up the cell phone with an intention to call Khushi, he was thinking to have lunch with her outside, as they didn't get to spend time with each other since Khushi came here.

He frown seeing 5 miscalls from Khushi, he hurriedly dialled her number which went on un-responsive. He tried 2, 3 times but no luck. He got worried thinking why she had called him that many times, is she ok? Does something happen?

Arnav quickly put his laptop in the bag and grab his coat. He moves out of cabin sending message to Aman that he is leaving.

He dials Anjali number as he presses on the paddle, making car gain more speed.

"Chottey", Anjali picked up the call after , 3-4 rings.

"Di, where is Khushi?", asked Arnav quickly.

"Khushi, she is at home with Arush", replied Anjali.

"She is not picking up her cell, can you check on her", said Arnav.

"I am at orphanage with Rahul. Let me call at home", said Anjali.

"Leave it, I will call", said Arnav and cut the phone. He dials the landline number of Shantiva. The phone ringed and no one picked. This made him more worry and he accelerated the car to more speed. He tried again and this time Hari prakash picks up.

"Where the hell were you dammit, I was calling since minutes", barked Arnav on phone making Hari prakash scared.

"B..bh...ai..ya, I .. I .. was in ki..kitchen ..", Hari Prakash stammered.

"Where is Khushi, give her the phone now", said Arnav in angry tone.

"She ... she is not here b.. bhaiya", said Hari Prakash.

"What do you mean she is not here dammit?", said Arnav in anger.

"She went out with ... with Rohan sahib ...wo Arush baba ...", Hari Prakash could not complete his sentence as the call got cut from the other end.

Arnav clutched the steering wheel tight, how dare she went out with him, didn't I tell her to stay away from him, thought Arnav in anger and irritation.

He dials Khushi's number again, but it went on un-responsive. He didn't have Rohan's number, because he never needed it. He dials Anjali's number.

"Yes chottey, have you talk...", Anjali was saying when Arnav cut her.

"Di, call Rohan and ask him where he is. Khushi is with him, they went out. Tell me quickly where he is.", said Arnav.

"Chottey please relax, I will call him now", said Anjali and then heard the call getting cut. She sighed and quickly dials Rohan's number. It ringed but he didn't picked up. She tried again but no luck.

She got worried and dials Arnav, "Yes Di, where he is?".

"Chottey .. wo .. um.. he is not picking up", said Anjali

"Dammit", Arnav yelled on other end.

"Chottey please calm down, they must have gone to some park or something with Arush", said Anjali.

"Park in the afternoon? Seriously Di.", said Arnav in mock tone, "I told him to stay away from her, now don't blame me if something happens", he cut the call without giving Anjali a chance to say.

Anjali worriedly dials Rohan's number again but he didn't picked up. His cell phone was at home, he didn't took it with him.

Arnav took a sharp turn and soon come in front of Shantivan's gate. He presses the horn forcibly. The guards open the door. He remembered Raj, seeing the guards. He parked the car and came out dialling Raj's number.

He also didn't pick up.

"Dammit, what the hell is wrong with everyone today?", said Arnav exasperated.

He dials again and this time Raj picked up, "Sir .. I .."

"Why the hell you weren't picking up Dammit. Where is Khushi?", asked Arnav not giving him a chance to say.

"I ... I don't know Sir. I was about to call you ...", Raj was saying when Arnav cut in.

"What the hell. Why didn't you know? You are her guard. You have to know where she is", Arnav yelled.

"Yes Sir, I was trailing behind their car but then they took some turns, it was like that they were trying to get away from me and then disappear from sight. I tried to locate them but couldn't, I was about to call you about this", said Raj wiping the sweat from his forehead.

"Just find her dammit and bring her here at once", said Arnav and cut the call.

He moves inside the house and his cell ringed. It was Anjali.

"Chottey, did you get hang of Khushi?", asked Anjali worried.

"No Di, and do you know what Rohan did, he ditched Raj. Don't you dare say that Raj couldn't follow them, he knows how to do his job, until and unless someone plays a trick on him and Rohan did just that. Now don't expect me to spare him", said Arnav and cut the call in anger.

Anjali got more worried, this isn't sounding good, what is happening. She dials Khushi's number it went un-responsive. She looked around and saw Rahul at dice, addressing the kids sitting in front of him. She quickly called her assistant and told her that she is going home and will send car back for Rahul. She told her assistant to inform Rahul once he gets free and then left from orphanage.

"What you mean by sorry?", yelled Arnav looking at Raj who was standing in front of Arnav with his head bow down. He had just come back few minutes ago.

"Sir I couldn't locate them, Khushi' mam cell is off or else I would have found out her location by tuning into her GPS", said Raj.

"Don't give me this rubbish. You have to follow her like a shadow, didn't I said that. Then why the hell were you failed to do so", said Arnav in anger, his pulse was beating fast as his blood pressure started to rise.

"Sir, I didn't know that Rohan Sir would suspect me following, maybe he didn't know I am her guard and thought that someone is following them", said Raj. It was true. He knows when someone is trying to ditch someone. Cause the turns Rohan took was unnecessary and was in circles.

SMACK ... a punch landed on Raj's face and he stumbles to side.

Amit was also standing there, he move ahead to stop Arnav but he jerked him away and again punched Raj who again stumble and blood came out of his nose.

"Chottey..!!", Anjali shouted seeing the scene as her car just stopped inside the porch. She quickly came out and come near to Arnav pushing him on chest.

"Behave! Its not his fault", said Anjali looking at Raj's bruised face.

"It is his fault Di, he was suppose to guard her, follow her. It was his responsibility, which he failed to do so", said Arnav pointed a finger towards Raj, "GET HELL OUT OF MY FACE RIGHT NOW!".

Raj quickly went from there, Arnav turn to Amit, "Find them now, or else I wont spare you as well", he warmed Amit, who quickly move from there dialling some number.

"Chottey what is wrong with you, why are taking this so serious. May be they ...", Anjali was saying when Arnav cut him.

"Don't ...", Arnav shows his palm to her. "You know, you clearly know that how much I dislike that man but still you didn't discourage Nani on her decision to make them stay here. HERE ... IN MY HOUSE ... and I told him ... TOLD HIM TO STAY AWAY FROM MY KHUSHI ... and he didn't listen. Now God only knows what I will go when I get hang of him", said Arnav dangerously and stormed inside the house.

Anjali close her eyes, she was thankful that Arnav didn't punch Raj inside the house or else what would Nani have thought. She quickly move inside, dialling Rahul's number. She wasn't having a good feeling about this all.

"Oh God Khushi, where are you. Please come home soon", murmurs Anjali as she send a prayer to deity above.

TO BE CONTINUED ...

(A/N-1 :
Before you guys jump to conclusion, let me tell you that Rohan is NOT a negative character NOR he is here to separate or create misunderstanding between Arnav and Khushi. NEITHER he has any hidden agenda ... So relax... There will be no separation or MU between Arshi, but yes there will be fights and arguments.)

(A/N-2: Keep notice of the dates that I am showing in between chapters, that way you will know what month is going on or how much time have passed between scenes. Remember I mentioned in prologue that this story is set in 2012 year so that Calendar dates will be followed through out the story)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.5K 2.3K 5
#1 in Romance on Oct 2018...#6 out of 7K in 2017 on March 2019/ . A heartfelt thanks to All for making it happen... A Story of a man who broke all th...
584K 29.8K 67
Khushi Kumari Gupta is a small-town girl who is content with her life and happy finding the small joys life has to offer her. A chance encounter with...
76.1K 3.7K 35
Hello Readers! This was originally a Bepannaah/Adiya fanfic, but I am publishing this story as an Arshi fanfic as well. I hope this fandom enjoys thi...
302K 11K 27
A 30 year old man deprived of happiness for his whole life... suddenly like a fresh breathe of air a girl a simple little young girl enters his life...