Arshi FF -- You Are My New Dr...

By bubbilicious76

He once believed in love and relationships. He gave a chance to marriage, he didn't wanted to but he did. But... More

Introduction
Character Sketch
Prologue
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
Author Note (New Readers Do Read)
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31 - A
CHAPTER 31 - B
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40 - A
CHAPTER 40 - B
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47 - A
CHAPTER 47 - B
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58 - A
CHAPTER 58 - B
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
Author Note (DO READ)
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75 - A
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79 - A
CHAPTER 79 - B
CHAPTER 80 - A
CHAPTER 80 - B
CHAPTER 81 - A
CHAPTER 81 - B
CHAPTER 82 - Mehndi Day
CHAPTER 83 - A - Sangeet Day
CHAPTER 83 - B - Sangeet Day
CHAPTER 84 - Haldi Day
CHAPTER 85 - A - Marriage Day
CHAPTER 85 - B - Marriage Day
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89 - Reception
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94 - A
CHAPTER 94 - B
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Note *About Chapter 100*
CHAPTER 100 - A
CHAPTER 100 - B
Chapter 101
Last Chapter 102
Epilogues Announcement
Epilogue -- A
Epilogue - B
Epilogue - C (Part-01)
Epilogue - C (Part - 02)
Epilogue D - (Part 01)
Epilogue D - (Part 02)

CHAPTER 75 - B

14.1K 548 182
By bubbilicious76

Next Day - Thursday @ Night around 2 am ...

Khushi yawned as she looked at her cell phone, waiting for Arnav's message. It had been days that she didn't see him, although they did talk on phone and through messages. But today she wanted to have a skype chat with him. Arnav told her that he will be late today as he had few meetings following a dinner and they can do video chat tomorrow. But she insisted that she will wait and want to do it tonight. She was missing him a lot and wants to see him.

When her eyes just about to droop she felt her cell vibrated. She checked and got happy. She quickly went to her study table, logged into her Skype and waited for Arnav.

Few seconds later she saw him calling her and quickly pressed the green button. Arnav's face came on her screen. Her heart picked up a beat seeing his handsome face after days. His hair was slightly wet from front and face looked tired. Still there was a smile on his face when he said HI in his deep husky voice.

"Hh ..hh . ii", Khushi stammers a bit.

"What happened?", asked Arnav amused, he was happy to see her face and could see her cheeks having a faint pink tint even in the less yellow light of table lamp placed on her table. She faced it towards her so that Arnav could see her properly.

"Nothing, I am fine. But you don't look so. Tired?", said Khushi as she rubs her palms. It was the first time she was having video chat with him and she felt like a teenager talking to her secret boyfriend.

"What are you thinking?", asked Arnav as he saw her biting her lower lip and shy expression. Khushi giggles a little as she shared her thoughts.

"Ahaan, you haven't done it before?", asked Arnav little surprised.

"Arnavji, if you remember I told you that I did not have a boyfriend and I have never done that kind of stuff before with anyone, you were my first", said Khushi little embarrass, little shy.

"Well I am glad it's like that, but seriously Khushi you never liked someone before? A neighbour or a classmate in college?", asked Arnav being curious, "A pretty girl like you, I am sure you have many admirers".

"Um nope, there were few who asked me out but I didn't like them in that sense and I am not THAT pretty that people will like me that much", said Khushi with a nervous laugh.

"Ask me how beautiful you are Khushi, inside out", said Arnav little in anger, "Never say that again".

"Ok ok fine, don't get angry", said Khushi as she saw his serious expression, "Tell me how's your work going? Are you done? You said you will be there only for 2-3 days".

"Its going fine, it will be over tomorrow I guess, just few things left", said Arnav as he put both his hands at the back of his head leaning against the bed.

"Oh that means you can come here on Saturday?", asked Khushi hopefully.

"Not sure, why?", said Arnav.

"Its my Alumni dinner at the university and my friends had been asking me to ask you to come there", said Khushi.

"Oh, your friends want. Not you?", asked Arnav.

"No, I want too", said Khushi quickly. Arnav smirk and Khushi pouted, "So will you come please".

"Khushi I don't think I can, I am not sure if everything will get over tomorrow, plus the flight is about 7-8 hours, if I do try my best, I will reach there late night, and by then your alumni dinner will be over", said Arnav as he put his hands back on his sides.

"Please Arnavji, come na, I want to introduce you to everyone there, my friends and teachers. There were girls who had always teased me that I cannot get a good boyfriend. I want to show them I have the best. THE ASR", said Khushi as she made a gesture with hand in air for his name.

Arnav chuckled, "Ok so you want me to come there to show off, not that you want me too".

"Its not that, whats the harm in little show off, don't tell me you haven't done that before, remember I have seen all your interviews", said Khushi.

"Ahan, yeah I remember that clearly", said Arnav as he winked at her.

Khushi lowered her eyes at that and then look up, "Please come, I miss you a lot, it feels like ages that I have met you, touch you ... feel you", said Khushi as her voice got sad and her fingers touched his face on the screen.

"Khushi, sweetheart", said Arnav as he sit straight up, he could see the shine of tear in her eyes.

Khushi pressed her lips together to stop her from crying, her heart yearning for him, "I .. I am fine."

"Yeah I can see that", said Arnav in mock tone, "I miss you too Khushi, you don't know how I am tolerating this distance between us".

"Please come here, if not for alumni then please for me, I want to be in your arms, please", said Khushi as her voice choked and a tear roll down. She quickly stood up and turns away.

"Khushi ... Khushi .. look at me please", said Arnav as he watched her shoulder shakes. "Khushiii...", came Arnav's loud voice, Khushi quickly went back to her laptop and throw a glance towards bed.

"Arnavji, shhshh Arush is sleeping", said Khushi.

"I don't care dammit, you are crying", said Arnav as he run a hand through his hair, "Dammit!!"

"Arnavji, I am fine. Sorry about that, I am just being emotional. I understand your work. Please don't be upset", said Khushi quickly wiping her tears and composing herself.

"I hate it when you cry because of me. I wish I could just fly over to you. Dammit! Why I agree in the first place for the wedding date to be that late. If I hadn't, we would be married by now and together", said Arnav exasperated.

"Arnavji please, its fine, I am ok", said Khushi.

"Khushi look I will wind up my work tomorrow as soon as I can and will come there ok", said Arnav taking a deep breath.

"No Arnavji, you will not hurry with your work. Take your time. Come here when you're finish with it ok", said Khushi in warning tone.

"But Khushi, I want too and ...", Arnav was saying when Khushi cut him, "No But, I will feel bad if you will do this, so please don't. I do not want to feel guilty, that for me you have neglected your work", said Khushi.

"Khushi I never neglect my work you know", said Arnav slightly annoyed.

"I know and that's what I admire in you most", said Khushi with a smile, "So come here only when you finish your work. Ok", said Khushi and Arnav nodded his head.

They talk for some more time and then Khushi asked him to go to sleep. It was evident from his face that he didn't want to and he was worried for her but Khushi assured him that its fine and she needs him to sleep because she doesn't want his health to get affected . Arnav agreed and bid her goodbye giving her a flying kiss making Khushi blush. He asked her to do the same but she was shy and denied. Arnav warn her that he will collect all his kisses when he will come there.

Khushi went to bed and few tears came out, she wiped them quickly and watches Arnav's pictures on her cell phone, she was really missing him a lot and was craving for his warm embrace. She realized how Arnav must be feeling when he used to say that he craves for her presence, she understood now how it is like to long for someone.

1st September - Saturday Evening - Around 6pm...

"So is he coming?", asked Aashima as she applied eyeliner. She had come to Khushi's house to get ready so they can go together to their university.

"No, Aashima I told you he is a busy man, he said he would try but I asked him not to leave his work for me. It feels wrong to me", said Khushi.

"Come on Khushi, you guys are engaged and if he had said he would try then you should have agreed with him", said Aashima as she put her hands on her hip.

"I would never do that. I know what his work means to him. I know about his struggles and I would never come between his successes", said Khushi as she put on her earrings. She is going to wear that diamond solitaire set that Arnav had gifted her as a Shagun.

"Oh come on Khushi, its not like that", said Aashima.

"Leave it Aashi, I told him to complete his work and then come. Don't worry you will get to meet him next week I promise", said Khushi as she smiled at her friend.

"Yeah I hope so too", said Aashima and look closely at her friend, "Are you in touch with Anand?".

"He did call or messaged me few times but I told him that I don't want him to and I guess he haven't since 1-2 months", said Khushi her expression thoughtful.

"After your engagement more likely ... he called me when he saw the news and he was angry asking me about it", said Aashima, "That guy was really into you".

"Yeah I know that, but it's not my fault I told him many times that I do not want to do anything with him. I was polite in it and even NK warned him", said Khushi.

"He will be there tonight you know", said Aashima little worried.

"Don't worry, NK will be there. He will handle him if he tried to be smart with me", said Khushi as she turn to Aashim, "How do I look", as Khushi twirl.

"Hot", said Aashima with a wink and Khushi rolled her eyes.

"I can't wait to see Maya's expression seeing you in this dress, ASR's personal design, she will burn up in jealousy", said Aashima as she touch the tiny lace flower over Khushi's light peach color evening gown.

(Khushi's dress)

Aashima was in awe of Khushi's dress when she saw her coming out of washroom in it, she really loved the dress and was shocked when Khushi told him that is was designed by ASR.

"Yup, its his design. He gifted me", Khushi had said with pride.

"That's what I was thinking that we usually don't see that kind of design in the market and was going to ask you where did you get that", Aashima had said, "it's gorgeous".

"Thanks", said Khushi and went to her dressing, "And look at this, Arnavji gifted me this for my Shagun", she open the navy blue velvet box showing Aashima the daimond solatire set.

"Wow ...", said Aashima, "Its so gorgeous", as she touches the necklace. "Now I want a man like that for me".

"You want a man to gift you these, not because he will love you", said Khushi giving a pointed look to her best friends.

"Well it doesn't hurt to get expensive gifts", said Aashima as she picked the lipstick, "I am enough for all the love between us", and she winked at Khushi who shakes her head taking the necklace out of box ... she knows her friend. Aashima does not give importance to materialistic things ... she too needs someone to love her deeply, just like her Arnav ... she smiles remembering him.

"Yeah I too want to meet her specially, all years in university she teased me about being highly popular herself and sophisticated. I want to see her face, now she knows I am engaged to the ASR", said Khushi wiggling her eyebrows.

Just then her cell ringed, it was NK. Who was downstairs waiting in his car, "Come lets go, NK is here", said Khushi and picked up her clutch and move out.

Khushi and Aashima bid goodbye to Khushi's parents and Payal.

"Jiji call me if he gets cranky ok, I will come back", said Khushi standing at the front door.

"Don't worry about him Khushi, I will handle him, now go and enjoy your night ok", said Payal as she pushes Khushi out. She waved her hand as Khushi got inside the car with Aashima.

"Hi girls, how are you doing?", said Naina.

"Great, how about you? I am glad you can make it", said Khushi.

"I have too or else whose gona watch over him", said Naina giving a glare to NK.

"Oh come on babe, you gotta trust me. Khushi tell her I am an innocent and a gentleman", said NK as he started the car.

"Yeah sure, with the amount of flirting you do", said Aashima rolling her eyes.

"Oh you shut up", said NK. "NK, be nice", warned Naina.

"Yes mam", said NK bowing her head towards Naina who smacked his shoulder. NK drove from there, the banter going on between Aashima and NK throughout the journey.

Half hour later they reach the university, NK stopped the car near the front lawn, "You girls go, I will come after parking the car, the party is in auditorium 1", said NK.

"We know dumbo", said Aashima as she opened the door.

"Get your ass out of my car then", said NK annoyed. Aashima stick out her tongue to him and move out.

"NK ...", said Naina in warning as she stepped out.

"Relax Naina, they are like this since the start. They just show like they are fighting, in real they are great friends", said Khushi as she went out of car.

"Yeah I hope so", said Naina, "You go Khushi, I will come with NK".

"Ok, said Khushi and move ahead on the bricked path leading towards Auditorium. She took out her cell phone from her clutch and send message to Arnav.

"Hey Khushi", Khushi heard her name and look up to see Anand standing in front of her.

Oh not now, Khushi groaned inwardly but didn't show it on her face,"Hey Anand, how are you?", said Khushi as she looked around for Aashima, but it seems that she had already gone ahead.

"I am good and you are looking wow, so gorgeous", said Anand as he move close to her, he had always liked Khushi and wanted to be her friend, way more than friends actually. But Khushi never give him the chance ... infact she denied him straight. It hurt his manly ego, but he couldn't do anything else as she moved to Dehli after graduation and then her engagement with none other the great ASR made him burn in envy.

"Thanks", Khushi smile at his compliment.

"So you're engaged and here we thought that you have no zone line etched out for boys", said Anand in mock tone.

"Yes I am engaged, now if you will excuse me I want to go to my friends", said Khushi and step aside to move but Anand caught her hand, "Whats the hurry Khushi, we have met after so long, spend some time with me, I am also your friend".

"Leave my hand this instant", said Khushi in anger as she twisted her hand to get it out of his grip, "You are not my friend".

"Because you never gave me the chance to be ... what you think of ...", Anand was saying when someone grab his collar from back and jerk him away from Khushi.

"Step aside now", said the man in black suite, his eyes dangerous looking at Anand.

"Hey who are you to tell me what to do", said Anand in anger.

Khushi was confused for the man's interference, though he seemed familiar to her.

"You don't want to know who I am, now step aside and don't you dare go near her", said the man.

"Are you threatening me? what you will you do haan", said Anand as he pushed the man's shoulder. The man quickly grabs his hand and twisted his arm making Anand turned and gasped in pain.

"Hey let go", said Khushi.

"Mam he is misbehaving with you", said Man in composed tone.

"I said let him go", said Khushi in anger. The man let go of Anand's hand and step back.

Anand jerk his arm, "Another one of your mysterious men eh?", mocked Anand.

The man move ahead, "If you say another word, you will regret it", his voice was dangerous.

"I will see you soon", said Anand giving an angry look to the man and Khushi and move ahead towards party hall.

"What was that and who are you? I think I saw you somewhere", said Khushi as she tried to remember.

"I am Raj mam, your guard", said Raj in polite tone.

"Ohh ... but what are you doing here? Wait a minute, my guard, whats that mean?", asked Khushi surprised.

"Mam, I am appointed for your safety by ASR, he strictly order me to watch over you", said Raj.

"He whaat?", Khushi got shocked and annoyed, "You please go, there is no need. I can take care of myself".

"I am sure Mam you can but I have strict order from ASR, not to left sight of you", said Raj.

Khushi opened her mouth to retort when she heard Aashima calling her. She turned and saw her coming to her.

"Hey Khushi whats happening, I just saw Anand with you. Did he do something?", said Aashima and then she saw Raj, "Who's he?".

"Mam, you should go inside", said Raj and move back few steps.

Khushi grab Aashima's hand and move towards party hall. "Khushi you didn't tell me who was he?", asked Aashima.

"My bodyguard", said Khushi annoyed and Aashima squealed in excitement.

(Auditorium decor)

Khushi was in awe of the arrangement. The team who was responsible for the party had done a marvellous job, they have decorated the hall in winter theme, white dance floor in middle with stage at one end and a bar at another. On other both sides were tables with chair. Few people were sitting and few were standing. What Khushi liked the most was the crystal flocked tree in middle of bar and snowy scenery all around.

"Wow, this is beautiful", said Khushi.

"yeah tell me that", said Aashima as she took Khushi to their group of friends. Divya and Poonam gush over Khushi's dress and demanded to have a similar dress when Aashima told them it was from ASR's personal collection.

Soon Dean went on stage and made a little speech welcoming fellow students, old students and teachers. Then he asked the band to start playing and told the students to join. The dinner will start in 2 hours.

Khushi greeted her senior fellows and teachers. Many had congratulated her on her engagement. Her dean and few fellow students asked if ASR will come, to which she politely denied. Few girls had asked about her dress and she proudly tells them it was ASR's personal design and watches their shocked faces with glee.

After some time she went to the bar to have a drink, "Oh well well ... look who is here", Khushi heard a voice from behind.

Khushi turned and saw Maya with her group of friends, "Oh Hello Mayaji", said Khushi stressing on ji' part. Maya twisted her mouth, "You haven't change, still with old thinking, I thought now you are engaged to ASR you would have learned some manners", mocked Maya.

"I didn't need to, you know Arnav loves me as I am", said Khushi with pride as she saw the jealousy in Maya and her friends.

"I don't see him here though, what happened? Separation so soon?", said Maya.

"He is a busy man dear", said Khushi.

"Busy? Or he doesn't have time for you?", said Maya as her friends laugh. Khushi pressed her lips to control her anger.

"He doesn't have time to come among useless people you see, he grant his presence to special people only", said Aashima who also come there.

"Yeah in which you both comes", said Maya. Aashima shrugs her shoulder and stand next to Khushi, "Really if that was the case then ASR would not have gifted Khushi his personal designed dress", said Aashima as she gesture towards Khushi's gown.

Maya's mouth twisted again, when she saw Khushi and her dress she had the idea that it was a special one. Khushi couldn't help but feel happy about it, "Yeah he gifted me along with other dresses from his personal collection".

"Not only that, the jewellery she is wearing", said Aashima pointing to Khushi's necklace, "Its pure diamond solitaire ... which I am sure even you cannot afford".

Khushi giggled seeing the shocked face of Maya which soon turn into annoyance. Maya picked up her drink and move from there, her friends follow along.

"Bi**h", said Aashima and Khushi give her a glare, "Don't say that Aashi".

"Khushi that's your problem, you always think good of everyone, try to be selfish sometimes", said Aashima as she orders her drink.

"Ok don't get angry. I guess the band is starting, come let's dance", said Khushi as she hear the band started to struck the tune on their instruments.

"But my drink ...", said Aashima as Khushi grab her and move towards the dance floor.

-------------------------

The band was about to start the song when they all heard a whooshing noise. Everybody started to look here and there.

"What's that?", said Aashima as the whooshing sound got stronger.

"Its coming from outside I guess", said Khushi as she saw few people going outside. They both move to the door as well.

Just then someone shouted, "There is a helicopter above our uni".

Till then many students and few teachers have come out. Khushi and Aashima went out too.

There was a white chopper in the air, which was coming down slowly on their university front lawn. And then they all saw 2 black SUV's coming from the front gate in speed and stopped in front of the lawn with screech, the door opens and 7-8 men came out wearing black suits. They all went in the lawn and stand in circles, telling the students to get off the lawn who had come there.

Khushi looked at her Dean who was standing some distance away from her with other fellow department heads.

Why isn't he saying anything to those men?, thought Khushi.

She got her answer as the chopper move down, Khushi move a step back as she saw AR logo in red on it.

"Oh my god", said Khushi, "Arnavji ...", could it be really him?

"Khushi what?", asked Aashima. But Khushi's eyes were stuck to the chopper.

The chopper touched the ground and the men move closer to it circling it. Khushi saw Raj run to the chopper gate and he opened it.

Just then she heard loud squeals and murmurs as Arnav came out from chopper.

"Oh my god ... Khushi, its ASR", squealed Aashima from her right.

Khushi was staring wide eyed, Raj said something to Arnav and pointed in her direction. Arnav give slight nod of his head and move in her direction.

Khushi watched him stunned, coming two steps down from lawn area, looking dashing as ever in his black suite with red wine tie and shiny black shoes. The men in black suites move closer to him, pushing the people away and making way for him.

(Arnav's attire)

Khushi heard few people, mostly girls calling out his name.

"Please move aside", said Raj a little loud as he move to Khushi's side. The chopper blades were slowing down, but still there was noise.

"Hey .. I am her friend", said Aashima offended.

"I know Mam, but for now please move aside", said Raj and Aashima look at Khushi angrily and move aside as Arnav came near.

Arnav took off his dark shades as he stood in front of Khushi and smirk at her stunned expression; he leaned in, near her ear and said, "Hi".

"H h...i..i", said Khushi, "Yo ..o uu you're here".

ASR's men now have surrounded them in circle. The chopper blades had slowed down now and she could hear murmurs going around them.

"Yeah I am", said Arnav as he move close and snake his hand around her waist and give a gentle pull and kisses her forehead. Khushi got stunned at his gesture and look around. Few were looking in awe, few shocked and few were jealous.

"Arnavji ...", said Khushi as she put a hand on his chest and gesture with her eyes to the people around her.

"Hello ASR, nice to see you here", Khushi heard her Dean as he came near.

"Hello Sir", said ASR shaking his hand with Dean, "I hope you didn't mind (gesturing towards his chopper) I was short of time".

"No no, its fine. Welcome", said Dean and turn towards Khushi, "Khushi take him inside, the party is going on".

"Ye s..s yes Sir", said Khushi. Arnav looked at her amused with a small smile on his face. His hand was still around her waist. Khushi smile at him and move ahead.

Her heart was beating fast; she could feel his body heat from her side. She wanted to hug him.

He came here for her, the thought was overwhelming for her. She presses her lips to not cry.

"Relax sweet heart, I am here now", said Arnav and Khushi looked at him surprise thinking that how he has guessed. They move inside the auditorium. Arnav gestures Raj, he came near and Arnav whisper something to him. Raj nodded and move away from there. The men in black suit stood in line near the auditorium door and Raj was some distance away from Arnav and Khushi.

"What was that?", asked Khushi.

"What was what?", asked Arnav.

"That Raj, you appointed him after me", said Khushi annoyed.

"Not after you, for you. Need to keep you safe", said Arnav.

"He nearly took off someone's arm you know", said Khushi.

"Well he deserved it, I would have punched him if it was me", said Arnav in serious tone.

"You knew about it", said Khushi as she look towards Raj, "He told you already".

"He had orders to report to me directly and immediately if something happens out of ordinary with you", said Arnav.

"Wait what? That means he is been following me?", said Khushi in surprised.

"Yup, since the time you landed here", said Arnav and Khushi's mouth open in a O.

"You want to close that now if you don't want me to kiss it", said Arnav and Khushi instantly close her mouth and swat his arm, "Arnavji behave".

"Whats my fault if you're looking so beautiful in this dress and all I can think is to kiss you senseless", said Arnav as he pull Khushi more close to him.

"Arnavji, please", said Khushi as she look around and found Aashima gesturing to her. Khushi move back a step and gesture Aashima to come.

"Arnavji, these are my friends, Aashima, Poonam and Divya", said Khushi introducing her friends.

"Hello ladies", Arnav smiles as he shook hands with them.

"Oh my god I can't believe I am meeting you in person", said Divya as she looked at Arnav in awe.

"Yeah, you are an inspiration to us all", said Poonam as she blushes a little. Khushi try to control her laugh.

"And you are more handsome than you look in pictures", said Aashima and received a nudge of elbow from Khushi, "What, it's true girl", said Aashima.

"Thank you ladies, its nice of you", said Arnav.

Just then they heard the band started playing ... Poonam and Divya move away after few minutes to the dance floor. Aashima asked Khushi but she denied.

"Oh want to dance with your fiance eeh", tease Aashima.

"Aashi just go before I smack you", said Khushi giving an angry glare to her friend who put up her hands in surrender and move away giving a wink to Arnav.

He chuckles, "I like her".

"What?", said Khushi quickly giving him an angry glare.

"She seem fun, good friend. Don't need to get jealous", said Arnav amused.

"I am not jealous, I know you are mine", said Khushi giving a tug to his tie.

"No doubt", said Arnav as his eyes travel lower to her lips. Khushi lowered her eyes and bit her lower lip.

"Don't", said Arnav as he move back a little, "Don't test my patience Khushi".

Before Khushi could say something they heard a voice, "Hey ASR, I can't believe you are here"

Maya came there and extend her hand, "You are my role model, and I have followed every news about you", her voice was little over excited and she smiles little seductively at him.

Arnav smiles politely, "Hello" with slight wave of hand, he didn't miss the scowl on Khushi's face and understood that this lady doesn't come in her friends category.

Maya face expression changed as he didn't shook hands with her. Khushi smiles at her over sweetly and before Maya could open her mouth Khushi grabed Arnav's arm, "Excuse me, I want to dance with MY fiance", saying that Khushi move towards dance floor with Arnav.

"What was that? You said you were not jealous", said Arnav in teasing tone.

"Oh I am not, I want to give that stupid something back. Remember I told you how some girls teased me all the time, she was on top of that", said Khushi annoyed as she look at Maya, who was fuming now seeing them.

"Ahan", said Arnav as he snake his arms around her waist and pull her close, their bodies touching from front, "I like the fiery you".

Khushi blush under his intense gaze, Arnav takes her hand and started to move as the band play a slow number. Many couples came on dance floor.

"So how was my show off?", said Arnav. 

Khushi giggles a bit, "Superb" making Arnav smile.

Then her expression changes to concern, "But I said not to hurry your work, and I feel bad now that you have to come here like this".

"There is something else that is more important than my work now", said Arnav as he look at her with love, "You".

Khushi's heart skips a beat as she saw the desire in his eyes.

"You are important to me Khushi and I know how much you wanted me to come, so how could I deny that", said Arnav as he runs his hand on her back.

Due to gown her upper back was bare. Khushi close her eyes as she felt his touch, she sighed thinking finally ... she got his touch. Arnav was looking at her expression. His situation was not different.

Khushi put her hand on his shoulder and reel in his warmth, they dance slowly. Few people were looking at them in awe and few in envy. Anand was burning seeing Khushi that close to someone. Even with NK in uni, there was always a little distance between them. Maya too fumed and felt jealous. Aashima, Poonam and Divya were looking at them in awe and happiness. They were happy for their friend. Aashima didn't leave the chance to tease Maya about it, making her more agitated.

"Can we go someplace private now?", said Arnav in impatient voice as the song came to end. Khushi nod her head a little and move towards the auditorium door. She gesture Aashima on the way who understood and shows thumbs up to them making Arnav chuckled and Khushi pass an angry look.

Khushi took him to sport complex area; it was rather dark and only few people were around. Arnav was amused at the situation, rather enjoying it. He never did these kinds of things when he was studying, no girlfriends and all his focus was on study. Khushi stopped at one side of the corridor and turn to Arnav. Before he could say anything Khushi hugged him tight.

"Arnavji ...", Khushi said his name in longing, "I missed you very much".

Arnav wound his arms around her soft body and inhale her hair. He got alerted as he heard a sniffing sound. "Khushi, you're crying", said Arnav as he pull her back.

"No no ... I am just overwhelmed, surprised and happy to see you here. Thank you so much for coming", said Khushi as she wipes the tear which had rolled down, "It means a lot to me".

"Sweetheart, it means a lot to me too", said Arnav as he cup her face and lean in.

Khushi closed her eyes but just then a thought came in her mind, she opened her eyes and place her fingers on Arnan's lips, "Arnavji, wo Raj ..."

"He knows to stay back when I am with you", said Arnav and place his lips on her.

Khushi sighed as she felt his lips touch hers ... softly and slowly, she wound her hands around his shoulder and neck and give equal to their kiss which soon turn into a hot one.

"Khushi", Arnav whispered against her lips as they broke their heady kiss ... if it wasn't for the need to breathe ... they would never have parted.

"Arnav", Khushi whispered as she tried to move back but Arnav pull her more into him, and start another passionate kiss. He didn't want to stop, and wanted to continue kissing if not for the noise they hear of people close by.

"I ... I .. th..ink .. we...should go", said Khushi as she calmed her breath.

"Shhshh", said Arnav as he place his finger on her lips, "Don't say anything, just few more minutes", he pulled her close to his body, her front touching his. Khushi sighed as she put her head against his beating heart, while he laid his chin on top of her head ... both finding solace in each other's embrace.

Few minutes later they went back to the auditorium, Khushi wanted to leave, to spend time with him alone, but he said it won't look good as her friends must be waiting for her. Khushi got busy with her friends and Arnav went to NK and he introduced Arnav to his fiance Naina. They talked for few minutes while some other people came and greeted Arnav. After the kidnapping incident Arnav was trying to be more cordial with NK.

Soon the dinner started and they went to buffet table. Arnav stood to side as Khushi made his plate and give it to him. He waited till she made hers and they both went to the corner table. Khushi's friends understood that she want to have some private time with Arnav so they didn't disturbed them.

After dinner Khushi went to bid goodbye to her Dean and teachers and was going towards Aashima when Anand came in front of her.

"Hey Khushi, I never get to congratulate you, my bad", said Anand as he extend his hand, "Congratulation on your engagement". He wanted to show her that he isn't intimidated by her so called fiance.

Khushi didn't want to shake his hand but she didn't wanted to create a scene as she saw 3-4 people watching them close by.

Khushi had just lifted her hand when someone else grabs Anand's hand from her side, "Thanks".

It was Arnav. He snakes his other hand around Khushi's waist and pull her little close. Arnav's grip was tight, his face serious. Anand was taken aback with his hard stare which clearly telling him to back off or their will be consequences. Anand gives a nervous smile, "ASR its nice to meet you".

"I wish I could say the same about you, but can't", said Arnav in stern tone as he left his hand.

"I don't want to see you near my fiance after this", said Arnav in same hard tone and takes Khushi away as Raj came there telling Anand to back off now. Anand couldn't help but feel insulted as he saw few people murmuring who were standing close by. He quickly move away from there in anger.

Aashima, Poonam and Divya were giving teasing looks to Khushi, as they saw the whole scene from some distance away. Khushi gesture them to stop it as she came to them to say goodbye.

"Ok take care and don't forget about the treat ok. I am not gona let you go", said Aashima.

"Yeah from you and ASR as well", said Poonam.

"From me what?", said Arnav who came near and heard the last part.

"That we wanted treat from you and Khushi, you guys got engaged and we were not even invited", said Aashima before Khushi could stop her.

"Oh that, not a problem ... hmm lets see", said Arnav as he thought for a while, "How about Lunch at Hyatt sound?".

Ashima, Poonam and Divya squealed with excitement and instantly agreed making Khushi shake her head. Khushi hugged her friends and then move out with Arnav.

Khushi got confuse when Arnav took her to front lawn instead of parking lot. And then next moment her eyes widened when she realized that she will be travelling in chopper.

"Arnavji?", said Khushi not sure about it.

"Trust me", said Arnav as he went in and give a hand to her.

"Always", whispered Khushi as Arnav pull her in.

"Take it in the air", said Arnav to the pilot. Khushi saw Raj already seated in front with the pilot.

Soon Khushi heard noise of blades, it was less inside as compare to what you hear outside.

Khushi clutched Arnav's arm tightly with both her hands as chopper ascends in the air. She closed her eyes and started to pray.

After few seconds she felt a peck on her cheek, she opens her eyes and saw Arnav's face close to her. She looks in his eyes and got lost in the brown orbs. Arnav gestures her to the side. Khushi gesture with her head, what'.

Arnav gesture her to look to side and next moment her breath hitched as she saw many small big lights glowing down. She was in awe of the view. She left Arnav's arm and move little towards the big window and look outside. The city view from up there was just spectacular. Arnav move close to her as he put one arm around her from back.

"It's so beautiful", said Khushi.

"Yeah I know", whispered Arnav on her ear. Khushi felt goose bumps erupt on her skin as Arnav nuzzles on junction of her shoulder and neck. Khushi close her eyes and tilted her neck to give him more access and Arnav didn't leave the chance and place many kisses over there. Arnav control his desire and move back a little. And hugs her from behind. Khushi enjoyed the view and his embrace.

After some minutes chopper landed on the rooftop of a big building; Khushi get to know from pilot talk's that it was the Grand Hyatt Hotel. Arnav told her that he was staying here till Monday and then he will leave for Goa.

Khushi wanted to ask him to stay for more days but she knew that he had work to do and he came here from London, just for her, winding his work quickly and it was more than enough for her.

They all went out and Arnav gesture to Raj and Pilot to go. Khushi look at him questioningly and Arnav just pull her close in reply.

"Arnavji, what are we doing here?", asked Khushi as she move her hair to side which was blowing due to fast wind, being on top of the building.

"I want my kisses", said Arnav in demanding tone as he wound his arm around her. Khushi eyes widened a bit and she look around to see if anyone is there.

"No one is here, we are alone", said Arnav, "So remember what I said" as he look at her with a glint in his eyes.

"Arnavji ... its late and Amma must be waiting for me", said Khushi as she tried to push him but Arnav grip was tight.

He fulfilled his promise of collecting his kisses and didn't left Khushi until her lips were little swallow from their kissing session. Khushi lost the number of count of their kisses. It was good that she was in Arnav's arm or else she would have fallen down long ago.

-----------

Khushi was nervous at the state of her lips much to Arnav's amusement who was enjoying her rant about what will her jiji say when she will look at her.

Khushi glide her tongue on her lips yet again and Arnav groaned inwardly, she was look so tempting with her plump lips and shy expressions. If he was not driving the car, he would have taken Khushi in his lap and have a repeat session of kisses.

"Khushi stop doing that if you don't want me to stop the car and have another kissing session", said Arnav little annoyed.

"Haw, it's all your fault", said Khushi as she smack his arm, "look what you did".

"Yeah so, and look what you did", said Arnav pointing toward his neck and Khushi blushed as she look at few tiny red marks, due to her nails.

Arnav smirk at her and takes her hand, placing it on his thigh, and rubs his thumb on it. Khushi knew he likes to do that and she lean back, closing her eyes, happy to be with him.

--------------------------

"Arnavji?", Payal was surprised cum shocked when she saw Arnav standing one step behind Khushi as she opened the door.

"Hi Payal, I hope you're doing fine", said Arnav.

"Yes .. I ... I am, please come in", said Payal as she move to side giving them way.

"Payal, has Khushi come?", came Garima's voice from the living room.

"Yes Amma", Payal replied back.

"Hello Aunty", said Arnav as he saw Garima's surprise face.

"Arnav Bitwa, you here", said Garima astonished to see him and then her eyes move downwards towards his hand which was holding Khushi's.

"Amma you know, Arnavji came to my university in his chopper, it was so filmy. You should have seen the faces of others", said Khushi in excitement.

Garima shakes her head a little at her daughter's excitement, "Arnav bitwa please sit, I will bring some coffee for you".

"No aunty thanks, I was just here to drop her.", said Arnav as he look at Khushi and she beamed up at him.

"Bitwa its late you can stay here for tonight", said Garima but Arnav politely denied. With Khushi around he won't be able to stop himself to touch her or to be with her, and it won't seems a good idea in his in-laws house. Arnav went out as Khushi followed him. He pecked her forehead and smile at her, "See you tomorrow", said Arnav and get in his car. Khushi waved him goodbye.

Garima saw her daughter coming in with a big smile and contentment on her face. Khushi took Payal's hand and move upstairs telling her the happening of tonight with extra excitement. Garima send a silent prayer to Devi Maiya, her daughter was smiling but her glow was missing from past few days and now she could see that glow on her face and knew the reason for it as well.

Next Day Sunday - @ Grand Hyatt Hotel - Lunch time.

"wow, its so amazing na", said Divya as she looked around the lawn and poolside of hotel. It was her first time coming here, to a five star hotel.

"Yeah it is, and its charges are amazing too", said Aashima in cheeky voice.

"Khushi where is ASR?", asked Poonam as she saw Khushi with her cell phone.

"He just messaged that he is coming here", replied Khushi looking up at Poonam.

"Khushi you should have worn the dress that Aashima had gifted you", said Divya as she looked around and saw ladies with classy dresses.

Khushi rolled her eyes in response. Aashima, Poonam and Divya were wearing pretty summer dresses and Khushi was in her usual long floral skirt with black tank top with her hair open and slightly curled.

Her friends have done makeup and got ready keeping in mind that they will be dinning with a fashion icon and asked Khushi to do the same but she replied them that she won't as Arnav likes her the way she is.

"Yeah Khushi your fiance is ASR, he is considered as a fashion king", said Poonam.

Khushi didn't pay heed to the conversation, she loves to dress for him but only when they were two of them only. Her friends were over excited for this lunch treat.

"Oh look there he is", Poonam pointed in a direction.

"Oh gosh he is look so dashing", said Divya as she saw Arnav coming to their direction as he was busy typing on his cellphone, he looked up at them and then again at his cell phone.

(Khushi and Arnav's attire)

When he came close, he put the cell phone is his pocket and went near Khushi. He side hugs her and give a peck on her forehead.

"Hi ...", said Arnav in his low husky voice.

"Hi", said Khushi as she smiles up at him.

"Hello", said Arnav looking at her friends, who smile brightly at him.

"Hi Jiju", said Aashima cheekily.

"Jiju?", said Arnav surprised.

"Yes, now that you are engaged to our Khushi and soon marrying her so that makes you .. our Jiju", said Aashima.

"Ah ok", said Arnav and look at Khushi who shrugs.

"Come on then", said Arnav as he gestures them to the dinning are near poolside.

The manager came as he saw ASR and greeted him. Aashima, Divya and Poonam was in awe of the special treatment as they were directed to the table which overlooked the vast lawn and poolside. Soon they were given the menus. Arnav told them not to hesitate and order whatever they want to eat. This made the girls squealed as they wanted to try many different things. Khushi tried to warn them with her looks but Arnav caught her hand under the table and gesture through his eyes to let go. Soon they place their orders and started to talk.

Khushi's friends were still finding it hard to believe that they are sitting here with ASR, the person whom they have seen only in news and on TV. They ask him different things to which Arnav politely answered.

When his next show will be? Can they come to watch it? Can they have a dress from his personal collection? etc... Arnav told them that their next show will be in collaboration with VF again in November, in Italy, he will try to give them the passes and about the dress, he will think about it making the girls plead for it.

"So Jiju, tell us ... what you like about Khushi the most?", asked Poonam.

"Yeah, what attracted you to her?", asked Divya.

"Divya, Poonam ... its enough now", said Khushi as she gives them warning looks.

"Oh hush Khushi, we are asking Jiju and he doesn't mind. Right?", said Aashima looking at Arnav.

"Not at all", replied Arnav and starts to think, "Um I can't pin point one thing that I like about her, for me its everything", said Arnav as he look at Khushi, who was sitting beside him. Aashima, Divya and Poonam were sitting in opposite direction.

"Her childishness, fierceness wrapped in innocence, selfless nature, caring side, sensitive, emotional, dramatic, crazy (Arnav chuckles as Khushi opens her mouth in small O), sometimes mature and yeah not to forget the romantic side (Khushi blush a little at this). She is everything, a complete package for me", said Arnav, making the other 3 girls wish that they could find someone like him for themselves.

"And for what attracted, I guess it was her eyes. I love them, they are like a window to her soul and can express many different emotions", said Arnav as he looked into her eyes and Khushi couldn't look way, "And I love yours", said Khushi in a trance.

"Aye haye, lock eye haan", said Aashima in teasing tone.

"You both look so adorable together", said Divya as she put her chin on hand, elbow probed up on table.

Thankfully their lunched arrived and they dig into it. The conversation flow from fashion shows to dresses, to college, to friends, to wedding. Arnav was mostly listening and to his surprise he was enjoying it as well.

He hadn't done this since long ... sitting with friends, chatting away. He used to do this with Yuvraj and Rohan and other university classmates in his Harvard days. Their topic mostly covered politics, sports, career and girls. When he started AR, he got busy in work. Even his free time would be spend in searching and making plans to grow. Tania used to drag him out, for lunches or dinner whenever she could, which was only few times. But those were very nice times.

His mood got off, body got stiff and expression got serious as memories from that time flashed in his mind and he stood up. Everyone got quite and looked at him.

"Arnavji?", Khushi looked at him in confusion.

"I ... I need to make a call, you guys order dessert", said Arnav as he took out his cell phone, "Don't order for me", said Arnav looking at Khushi and move from there.

Khushi eyes follows him going towards poolside. She saw him putting the phone at ear and then after a minute he hangs up. He walk ahead few steps and stopped, he fiddled with his cell phone but didn't make a call. Khushi knew it wasn't something work related as she had seen him working and know his work calls are not that short.

Arnav came after few minutes and smiles at them, but Khushi knew he is disturbed. She didn't want to ask him in front of her friends.

Khushi's friends thanked Arnav again and again for the fabulous and delicious lunch. As they move out of hotel Khushi told Aashima that they can go ahead for shopping which they had planned earlier, she want to go with Arnav some where else.

-------------------------------------

"Khushi ... stop, don't go further", shouted Arnav as he saw Khushi going further into the sea.

"Arnavji, its no fun standing there ... Come here na", said Khushi gesturing with her hand. The sea waves were touching just below her knees.

"Khushi, I am telling you to come back here", shouted Arnav, this time in anger. He was worried what if she slipped or something bit her. When Khushi didn't listen and take few steps further Arnav shouted again, "Ok fine go ahead, I am going back", with that he turns and walk on the sand.

Khushi didn't think that he would actually do that. She had made him come here with her because she wanted to lift up his mood. She tried asking him on their way to beach but he said that he is thinking of work and there is nothing else. But now Khushi knows how his mood works. So she brought him here to lift his mood up as this very place do the same for her when she is disturbed or feeling low.

"Arnavji ... Arnavji .. wait, I am coming", shouted Khushi as she move back. Arnav stopped and watch her coming to him and he too move towards her.

Now both were standing just before the sea as waves crashes with their toes.

"Arnavji seriously, you don't know how to enjoy these little things. It feels ticklish as the water touches your legs and sands slips from under your feet, it feels like you are going forward and backwards at the same time", said Khushi excitedly.

"Khushi I spend nearly 3 years in US and I have had my trips to beaches, I have done all this ok", said Arnav little irritated as the winds blows and he run his hand in hair.

"Ok, but I am sure you havent done this", said Khushi as she started to stomp her feet in playful manner, doing chap chap in water.

"Or this", said Khushi as she bend down taking the water in her palm and throw at Arnav.

"Khushi", said Arnav in warning tone, "Stop it", as Khushi throw water at him again.

When she again bends down Arnav took a step towards her, "Don't ... or else I will throw you in water".

Khushi stick out her tongue and again throw water at him and squeal as Arnav lunge towards her, she move back and started to run with Arnav following her. Khushi giggles as Arnav came closer and then she exclaimed in excitement and nervousness as Arnav grab her from behind and pick up in his arm, going inside water.

"Arnavji, no .. no ... please", said Khushi as she tried to get down from his arms but his grip was tight. The waves were coming upto his shins, "Tell me Khushi, should I drop you now", said Arnav in serious voice and Khushi instantly shakes her head, "No, no please ... ok I am sorry, see", said Khushi as she held her ear, with a pout. Arnav smiles at her cute expression and move backwards.

"Arnavji, careful ... you will slip", said Khushi worried as Arnav was moving backwards.

"I won't", said Arnav as he kept on moving until they were out of water and put Khushi down.

"You are no fun", said Khushi making a face as she turn away and looks at the setting sun.

Arnav came behind her and poke a finger to her side, which he knows, was very ticklish. Khushi turn and look at him annoyed as he grabs her waist and starts to tickle her.

"Arnavji, stop ... stop", said Khushi in between her giggles.

"Don't say that again then", said Arnav and Khushi move close to him, "I know, you are fun ... but a different kind of", said Khushi as she wound his arms around his neck and Arnav places his hand on both side of her waist and pull her close.

"like?", asked Arnav as his eyes travel down to her lips.

"umm", said Khushi as she glides her hands down on his chest and then grab his hand and move away towards the rocks on the other side away from people.

"Khushi what are you doing?", asked Arnav.

"its one of my fantasies when I was in university. I didn't have a boyfriend then, but now I have you so I want to fulfill it", said Khushi as she remembered her fantasy looking at the setting sun.

"What fantasy?", asked Arnav intruige.

"Wait, you will know soon", said Khushi.

After 2-3 minutes they were away from people, although there are 3-4 people around in groups but they were at a distance. Khushi take Arnav into the water.

"Khushi, no", said Arnav as he tug on her hand.

"I am not going further, just little bit", said Khushi as she move ahead.

She stop when water reached few inches above her ankles, she turn to him and give a quick look around.

"Khushi what?", asked Arnav looking at her confuse.

"This", said Khushi as she grabs his shirt, pull him close and kiss him full on mouth. Arnav was startled at first, because it was not in Khushi's nature to be intimate in public places. He groaned when he felt Khushi biting his lower lip. He opens up giving entry to her. Khushi tastes his mouth and deepened the kiss. After few seconds they broke apart.

"I always had this wish to kiss my boyfriend, standing in sea with sun setting in background", said Khushi as their forehead touched each other.

"umm, nice ... so what other fantasies you got?", asked Arnav in his husky voice as he rubs his hand on her back. Khushi looked up at him, biting her lower lip and lean in. Arnav was anticipating another kiss or may be a seductive whisper but instead he got a push from her.

Khushi run away shouting, "Its for you to find out".

Arnav give a short laugh and run after her as she picked up speed. The sun set in the background as Arnav caught her from behind and twirl her, making her laugh. Khushi was again successful in lifting up his mood and created another cherish-able memory for him.

------------------------------------------------------------

Monday afternoon Arnav went to Goa. He did meetings with Sharma's who were the partners in his resort plus boutique hotel project. The structure was build and exterior was almost done. Now they will have to work on the interiors. Arnav had some plans in his mind and share with the Sharma's if they are ok with it. He wanted an entire floor to himself and his family and suggested that Sharma's can have another entire floor to themselves, if they want. They didn't have any problem as Arnav was investing 65% of the money in this project. He had a meeting with the construction manager and told him the changes plus additions he wanted to do for the topmost floor. They discussed and finalized various things over the next 3 days and then on Friday night Arnav came back to Dehli.

He called Mr. Ashok and asked him to go ahead with the renovations. Anjali was happy to know that he was doing changes to his room, which shows that how much interested he is in starting his new life. Anjali wanted to probe him to know what changes he is doing but she controlled herself. Arnav forbid her not to tell Khushi and shifted his things to the guest room, which was used by Khushi when she would stay here.

Khushi spend the week with her family. Much to her irritation and Payal's amusement Garima made Khushi sort out her entire room, wardrobe and other things. According to her mother, after marriage her Sasural will be her actual home and she needs to be careful in selecting and taking her things there. She put aside her books, clothes and other accessories which she won't need any more or will buy new one and will donate her that stuff to orphanage in which she used to do part time job.

Anjali and Lavanya had decided on which themes they want to go with each function and shared it with Payal and NK. Anjali strictly told them not to tell Khushi and let it be a surprise for her. Anjali give details to Payal and NK about colors and what type of dresses to buy so that they can pass it on to Khushi's friends.

Khushi tried various tactics to make Payal spill out about her wedding preparations but Payal didn't speak up. It made Khushi irritated and she promised that she will do the same on Payal's wedding in future and won't tell her a single word.

Buaji came to Mumbai to help them in the preparations; there were various trips to the market for shopping and other many things.

Same was the case in Dehli, the preparations were going on full swing. Arnav clearly told everyone that he had no intention of making trips to shopping mall every other day. Poor Akash had to make trips to shopping with the ladies and had to do other stuff as well.

Arnav wanted to focus on work, to complete it soon. Mamiji, Anjali and Lavanya teased him about it that he needs no disturbance after his wedding and want to spend most of his time with Khushi. Arnav being Arnav didn't give them chance to tease him further and openly agree to it and said that there is much more he is planning about it, making everyone shut their mouth.

In all this Arnav and Khushi missed each other a lot. Regular messages and calls become a daily routine for them. Sometimes Khushi would get emotional and sometime Arnav would get angry. They both long for each other and then console each other as well when the other feels low about it. Both wanted for 28th September to come soon so that they can be together forever and eternity.

---------------------------------------------------------------

After cleaning things in kitchen and telling Hari Prakash what needs to be done further Anjali started to make coffee. One black, bitter tasteless, for her brother and other creamy, chocolatey for herself. She places the cups in tray and went upstairs to guest room.

This past week she was busy with wedding preparations and Arnav as usual with his work. She didn't get the time to sit and talk with her brother which she usually does around evening tea, when he comes back from office. She wanted to spend some time with him and also talk to him about NOT going to office anymore, because only 2 weeks and 3 days are left in the wedding, she mentally calculated the days as she climbs the stairs. She wanted him to relax himself not stressed out due to work and enjoy his wedding, which in his case looks little impossible.

Anjali sighed as she watched Arnav typing on his laptop with a frown on his face, sitting on bed. She came in and smiled as Arnav looked up at her. "Di?", his eyes travels to the tray.

"Coffee, Chottey", said Anjali as she sit opposite to him on the bed, "Wanted to share a cup of coffee with you, if you're not busy Mr. CEO".

"Di, you know I am never busy for you", said Arnav giving a look to Anjali who returned the same, "Really Chottey? You're saying this".

"Ok, not too much busy for you", said Arnav with a smirk. Anjali swat his thigh, "You work too much Chottey, don't you get tired?".

Arnav took the cup from her, "It has become a habit now Di, when I have less work and don't have much to do I feel strange and then my mind starts to look for something to get busy".

Anjali roll her eyes, "Mr. Busy, it was in the past but now you have to give sometime to yourself and your life. After marriage, there will be another person attached to it".

"I know Di, that's why I am trying to get over with as much as work  I can", said Arnav quickly.

"Ahaan, so enthusiastic to spend romantic time with Khushi", said Anjali in teasing tone.

"Yeah I am but I know it won't be easy as you people will be there to disturb us, one can't get privacy in this house", said Arnav and smile at her sister's open mouth.

"Chottey, we disturb you haan", said Anjali as she smack his thigh, "Who is the one, who order us not to disturb him when he is working", she smack his thigh again.

"Ouch Di, it hurts", said Arnav as he rubs that area, "What have you been eating, your hand is heavy".

"Heavy? Did you say heavy to me", said Anjali feigning shock and then again smack his thigh and arm. Arnav chuckles at her reaction.

Anjali smile seeing him smiling, "It's good to see you like this, you look handsome when you smile".

"Yeah Khushi says the same", said Arnav, "She said I need to smile more often".

"She's right, but I am sure after she comes here we will see you smiling very often", said Anjali.

Arnav give her his lopsided smile. They talk for some more minutes as they finished their coffee. Anjali put the cups in tray and stood up to leave when she remembered something.

"Listen Chottey, when you go to Mumbai coming weekend, remember to take your wedding cards from me and give them to Garima aunty ok", said Anjali.

"Why will I go to Mumbai? I don't have any work at office there", said Arnav in confusion.

"It's Khushi's birthday next Monday, I thought you knew and would want to go there to celebrate it, as it will be her first birthday with you", said Anjali being confused now.

Arnav was surprise to know this, how can he not remember this. He quickly opens up the calendar on his laptop and look at the dates. His Di was right, today is 10 September which soon will turn into 11 September and Khushi's birthday is on 17th.

"See that's why I tell you not to work too much, you forget important things like this", said Anjali giving him a disapproving look.

"I knew her birthday was in September but the date slipped my mind, thanks for reminding me Di", said Arnav.

"Your welcome, do you want some ideas, I can help with it", said Anjali with a teasing smile.

"No Di, I can handle it", said Arnav, "I think you should go and sleep and let me plan for next week".

"Haww Chottey, now you got a fiance and you will ask your Di to leave. Only this has left for me to see", said Anjali in dramatic tone.

Arnav rolled his eyes, "Seriously Di, quit your drama and now go", said Arnav as he stood up and take Anjali to the door.

"Remember this Chottey, you're taking me out of your room, your own Di, next time I will do the same with you", said Anjali as she move away.

"Good night Di", Arnav said a bit loudly and close the door. He went to bed taking laptop in his lap and opened internet browser. He has a birthday to plan.

----------------------------------------

Anjali came out of washroom and went towards bed. She was about to lay down when her cell vibrated. She looked at the time, it was 11.23pm. She picked up her cell and saw an unknown number calling her.

"Hello?", said Anjali picking up the call.

"Hello Anjali Di, its me Rohan", came voice from other end.

"Oh Rohan, how are you?", said Anjali as she sat down on bed.

"I am fine Di, how are you?", asked Rohan.

"I am good", said Anjali and then remember something, "Wait ... are you in India? I saw the number, its a local one".

"Yes Di, I am in Dehli. Dad is also with me. We will be staying here for sometime, that's why I called you as soon as we reach Hotel. Dad was insisting for it. I am sorry if I disturbed you", said Rohan

"No its ok Rohan, you want to come here?", asked Anjali dreading the answer.

"Yeah Di, Dad wants to meet Arush and me too", said Rohan, "He has not been keeping well and thinks that he don't have much time left and ..."

"Oh what happened to uncle? Why didn't you tell me before?", asked Anjali.

"Di, he is fine, just getting old. I tried to make him understand but he thinks that he may not have much time and wants to spend time with Arush now. You know Di he is the only remembrance of our Tania", said Rohan in sad voice.

"Yes I understand Rohan, but wo .. um ...", Anjali didn't know how to say about Arnav.

"I know Di, that's why called you now so that you can talk to Arnav. We can come there after a day or two", said Rohan in little annoyed voice.

"Thanks Rohan and I am sorry about it but you know Chottey right, his anger", said Anjali.

"I know Di, you take care, I will call you tomorrow ok", said Rohan.

Anjali bid him goodbye and was about to dial Rahul's number but then stopped thinking that he will ask her to sleep and will say that they will think about it tomorrow. But how can she sleep now, its not that she didn't want Rohan and his father to come here. They are more than welcome to their house. But its Arnav that is worrying her. Last time when they came face to face they both literally punched each other. She didn't want this to happen again, now as the wedding is coming close.

Anjali bit her lips thinking what to do or whom to talk, just then a person came in her mind. Only she can handle this situation or more probably Arnav, thought Anjali and dials a number.

TO BE CONTINUED ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76K 2.4K 12
#1 in Short-story "Arnav, I love you so much... Please never Break my heart... Or else I won't be able to heal it again... I just can't even think...
306K 11.9K 22
Love... Yes, he is in Love. He is in love with her from the day she has fallen in his arms. Yes, it is love at first sight indeed. The mighty ASR, w...
502K 26.4K 60
Highest rank: #26 in fanfiction, #1 in Arshi Won "CHARM AWARD" on IPKKND CHARM AWARDS-2K18 **UNEDITED- FIRST DRAFT** "Khushi, at least we can be frie...
156K 7K 38
Arnav and Khushi were together for a while, in the story of their Lives.She had loved him with all her heart, and he had cared too.However, back then...