The Drunken One Night Stan...

By Lucinda_love39

Nineteen year old Clara-Belle is simply a beautiful young girl, she is known as the good girl in the family w... More

The Drunken One Night Stand.
Chapter 1: Disowned by her father.
Chapter 2- Ricardo's Note
Chapter 3-Six years later and Clara and her 5 year old daughter Megan.
Chapter 4- Monday Morning and Mr Wallace Important Announcement.
Chapter 5- Tuesday morning the first day with her new Boss Ricardo Wallace.
Chapter 6- Clara-belle's lunch date with Ricardo and almost getting fired.
Chapter 7 Ricardo and Clara'
Chapter 8: Michelle's P.O.V. Devon and Michelle new Plan.
Chapter 9: Emelia's Perspective .
Who's ringing the doorbell this late?!.
Chapter 11: The DNA results day.
Chapter 12: Anna-belle caught Tyler cheating and she got dumped.
Chapter 13:Is Ricardo Wallace meeting his match at last?.
Chapter 14:Clara urgent call and her meeting with Clarissa.
Chappie 15: Author's Note.
Chapter 16: 1 week earlier and Clarissa plan to sabotage Ricardo wedding.
Chapter 17: 1 week later and Clarissa's plans and Ricardo's Wedding day.
1 week later since Lance's funeral and Clara tickets back to New York City.
Chapter 19: Clara and Grant Discussion and finding out the truth finally.
Chapter 20: Two years later & Clara-Belle's pregnancy tests & Alex surprise.
Chapter 21: Alex surprise for Clara-belle and their dinner date tonight.
Anna-Belle and Landon's first date and Anna P.O.V.
Chapter 23: Clara-belle's and Megan conversation.
Ricardo's P.O.V and online dating.
Chapter 25: The following morning and Megan find the best dating site.
Chapter 26: Megan and Richard shopping and Ricardo's first online message.
chapter 27: Three months later and Ricardo and Katherina online chat.
Chapter 28: Three weeks later & Ricardo and Katherina meeting in Person.
Arrival at the Restaurant and introduction.
Chapter 30: Anthony P.O.V
Chapter 31: Alexya in labor and at the hospital.
Chapter 32: Ricardo taking his children on shopping spree.
Chapter 33: The continiuation of Chap 32.
Chapter 34: The test postpone because Clara was feeling unwell.
Chap:36 Clara-belle break off the engagement and ties with Alex & his family.
Chap:37 Almost three months later & Ricardo suspect Katherina of cheating.
Chapter:38 Clara-belle and the girls' conversation about Alex.
Chap:39: Clara-belle's P.O.V about regrets but never losing faith.
Chap:40 Ricardo's P.I returned with proof a week after his visit.
Chap 41: Decorating Wallace Brothers Co for the upcoming company party.
Chap 42:Ricardo's visit to Clara-belle & the fall.
Chap 43: Following morning & Ricardo's P.O.V.
Chap 44: Grant giving Alex the news & Conrad having a minor attack.
Chap 45: The Wallace's Christmas with Clara& Ricardo...
Chap 46: Wallace &Taylor's New Year dinner &Ricardo & Clara steal glances.
Chapter 47: Megan's POV and Ricardo's invitation to Special drive-in Movie.
Valentine's Day and back in Florida Sapphire getting ready for her date.
Author's/Note.
Author's/Note
Chapter 49: Flashbacks of 7months ago how we meet.
Part Two: Chapter 50: Megan's family dinner invitation from Ryan.
Part two: 51: Clara-belle's girls' night out & Ricardo & Richard chat.
Part two 52: Clara-belle & Anna setting up a dating profile for Clarissa...
Part two: Chapter 53 Two years later and Emelia Wedding day.
Part Two Chapter 54: Megan's final exam & Megan's POV.
Part two: Chapter 55: Ric's proposal & his surprise birthday party.
Part two: Chapter 56: Megan's final exams results.
Part two: Chapter 57: 1 week later & Megan high school winter ball.
Part-two: Chapter 58 Richard & his grandkids on X-mas shopping spree.
Part-two chapter 59: Christmas morning Wallace & Taylor trading gifts.
Part two:Chapter 60: Two months later and Richard's minor stroke.
Part two:Chapter 61: A few weeks later and Ricardo's & Clara-belle wedding day.
Part two 62: Three months later & Megan twin siblings birthday.
Part two and Chapter 63: Three months later & Megan and Ryan's graduation day.
Chapter 64: Moments and Clara-belle's Perspective.
Part two: Chapter 65: The McLaren's surprise& Richard's and sons heart to heart.
Chapter 66: Epilogue. Ten years later and like father like son.

Chapter 35: Ricardo's proposal to Katherina.

441 21 0
By Lucinda_love39

A/N: Hi, to all of my faithful readers and followers I just wanna ask for your forgiveness for the delay in writing this chapter but as I always say you can't rush perfection. @Golden-author. 

Ricardo and his father Richard were on their way to the Tiffany & Co Jewelry store so that Ricardo could choose Katherina's engagement ring but he needed his father's help to choose the best one and also to stay within the budget he has to remember he was  Nathan Spencer on the site, not himself so he couldn't buy a huge however too expensive stone that's the main reason he brought his dad along so he can help him...

Soon after and Richard and Ricardo arrive at the jewelry store the chauffeur open Richard and Ricardo's limo door and the two well-dressed men stepped out of the limousine but Richard could see his son was a  bit nervous about messing up so before they both step inside the store he gives his son a pep talk...

"Ricardo, no need to be nervous for once you are living in real-time and taking responsibility and for that, I am very proud of you son," and you should be proud of yourself too so let's not waste any more time and get inside there OK, oh and I will help you choose the stone son don't worry."

Richard told Ricardo with a smile and they both walk inside the store.

While inside Tiffany & co jewelry store.

"Hello, and good afternoon Mr. Wallace," how can I be of help to you?."

The cashier greets Richard and Ricardo and asks how can she help.

"Good afternoon, my dear, my son Ricardo would like to see your best Sapphire and Diamond stone engagement rings please," Of course Mr. Wallace."

Richard greets and told her he and Ricardo would like to see their best Sapphire and Diamond stone engagement rings which she replies of course to and walk inside the back room and came out with a tray of engagement rings which she place on the countertop.

"Here you go sirs," thank you very much, dear."

After placing it on the counter Richard told her thank you.

Ricardo and Richard were slowly going through the rows of engagement rings when Ricardo picks up a huge diamond stone in a 14k white gold ring...

"No, son you can't buy that huge diamond stone engagement ring," What about this beautiful blue Sapphire stone it's just medium size the ring is a twenty-four karat gold  engagement ring, and if you are not liking the sapphire stone what about this Topaz stone it's an 18k white gold with small diamonds adorned the ring itself?."

Richard told Ricardo as he politely shows him two more stones in two different rings too.

"Father, I think I will go with the sapphire stone the twenty-four karat gold engagement ring," I think it is the best one for the engagement ring."

Ricardo told his dad as he told the cashier that he was getting the Sapphire stone engagement ring too.

"OK, so let's get  it for you and," that will be six thousand five hundred and eighty-nine dollars Mr. Wallace," your fiancee' is a mighty lucky young woman," and congratulations also Mr. Wallace."

"Thanķ you, for the  congratulations dear, and yes my fiancee' is a very lucky young woman but, I am actually the lucky one but the public and the press don't see it that way," anyway dear do you accept cheques?."

Ricardo thank her and explain things to her and after asking if she accepts cheques.

"Of  course, we accept cheques." She replies with a smile from ear to ear she couldn't control her blush with Mr. Wallace Snr and Mr. Wallace Jr at her place of work.

"Ok, so  I will write a cheque that should take care of  the bill," so here you go and goodbye now."

After Ricardo hand her the cheque and he takes up the bag with the small box with the ring inside and his receipt after telling the cashier goodbye Ricardo and Richard left Tiffany & Co jewelry store.

Soon they were both back inside the limousine after Ricardo was settled inside the limo he pours a glass of champagne for himself and a glass of whiskey for his father and drink as he inspects the blue Sapphire stone ring but it was a gorgeous ring after he was finished inspecting it he place it back inside the red velvet box and put it back inside the bag too as Richard and his son Ricardo toast to an excellent job on finding a fabulous engagement ring...

After twenty minutes and the chauffeur was now parking inside the Wallace mansion driveway soon after and he was finished parking the limo he came out and open both father and son's car doors and Richard and Ricardo step out of the limo and walk inside their mansion after the maid open the front door for them but as soon as Ricardo steps inside the stately mansion...

He hurried off up the beautiful marble tiles stairs to get his daughter's Megan opinion on the beautiful engagement ring he was carrying in his hand because she was the one who got him to meet Katherina so it was only fair in his eyes that Megan gets a chance to give her opinion on the engagement ring too...

Soon after and Ricardo was upstairs in front of Megan's door ready to knock. "Knock, "Knock", darling may I come in?."

Ricardo asks after knocking twice.

"Of course, father you can come in!." Megan replies as Ricardo enters her bedroom which was immaculate by the way.

"Well, father I am certain," you're going to tell me what a great time you and granddad had while choosing the engagement ring?."  Megan exclaim with a smile.

"Well, actually, " my dear quite the opposite really, but to be honest we  did have a great time choosing the ring dear but the reason I came here  is so that you could see the beautiful engagement, ring too and give me your opinion on it too dear I guess that's the real reason I am here darling."

After Ricardo take the ring out of the bag and handed the box to Megan who opens it and after turning over the beautiful 24k gold blue sapphire stone ring in her fingers a few times she told her father he and Richard made a great choice by choosing the blue sapphire stone ring because she also found out that blue sapphire is Katherina's favorite.

Megan told him with a huge bear hug and Ricardo was so shocked but shortly after his face was light up with a smile from ear to ear tonight was Ricardo's proposal Richard help with his unique but very romantic dinner with Katherina tonight  Richard order some of the best chefs to cook the meals and he also got some of his closest friends with just a phone call to help with the choice for the romantic dinner for his son which almost everyone's choice was the beach so he went with it too and before his son's dinner he went there to inspect if it was as great as they claim and of course because the setting was stunning there was one white round table with two chairs the table is spread with a red silk table cover there are two triple candlestick holders on the two stands on each side with three candles in each and the table were set with wine flutes on each side of the table and gleaming silverware and plain battery fairy lights were string upon the huge tent sides inside Richard also has a waitress to serve the meals too and he got his son one of  his strong wines to dine with too...

ONE  HOUR  AND  A  HALF  LATER.

Ricardo was stuck between his navy blue Marc Jacobs suit and his white Howard Taylor suit, but not for long though because shortly after Megan help him choose his suit and she chose the white Howard Taylor suit with a gold and white stripe three-quarter tie and very soon Ricardo was well dressed for his dinner and he took the red velvet ring box and place it inside his jacket suit and he picks up his phone and exited his bedroom meeting his father in the hallway who needed to have a word with him before going to dinner...

"Ricardo, I am glad I meet you here," now son listen, you will have to reveal your true self to Katherina tonight, and once you are both, engaged you  can get to know her as your true self too my son and I am very proud of you, but I will send you the white limo and the convoy with two security guards but you can drive your Ferrari and I will let the limo and convoy follow behind and park across the road and the Valet will drive your car back home OK, just listen to me son OK  and bring Katherina in the limo back home to me, OK."

Richard told Ricardo as they embrace and Ricardo nods his head yes.

Soon after and Ricardo was buckled up in his red and silver Ferrari which he reverses out of the huge driveway and drives through the huge automatic gates of their mansion.

It only took Ricardo twenty minutes if not less to arrive at his dinner venue but shortly after Katherina was there too...

"Hello, good night," Nathan OMG!" this venue is elegant, I am loving it especially with the vintage candlestick holders with the candles and they're lit so what's the occasion, Nate?."

Kathy exclaim as she gives Ricardo a long hug and a kiss on his cheek then she asks about the occasion.

"Well, my dear before I tell you about the occasion let's take our  seats at the table first and I also have a question to ask you first too, so please with your permission can I asks?."   Ricardo told her as he asks.

"Yes, of course, Nate," questions were made to asks you know, so yes go ahead,"   Kathy replies.

"OK,  tell me and be honest now," would you like to have children of your own someday?" and if yes how would you treat stepchildren?" like your own or different?."

"To be quite honest with you, Nate  of course I would love to have children of my own someday yes children are a gift from the Lord, and quite frankly I don't see any children different they are just so adorable and sweet in my eyes and no Nate I wouldn't treat my stepchildren different I would give them the same treatment as my own children."

Katherina exclaims as she replies to Ricardo's questions.

"Thank you, so much Kathy," waitress!" waitress!" bring the chill bottle of Darkhorse Merlot, oh, and bring it along in the ice bucket, please."  Ricardo reply as he calls for the waitress to bring the red wine his father gifted him with for dinner tonight.

Very soon and the waitress was standing at their table pouring the wine inside both their wine flutes after she places them to stand after she was finished pouring the wine she places the cork back on top and put the wine bottle to lay inside the ice bucket then she left with a smile.

"Well, I would like to make a toast to us Katherina," and our relationship may it grow into something more than just two people who date!." Ricardo toast and both drink and chat until Ricardo calls for the waitress to serve the meals after serving the exquisite meals and they eat and the waitress had poured more wine for the both of them but before Katherina could take another sip of her wine she saw Ricardo on one knee in front of her in his hand was a beautiful gold ring with her favorite stone in a red velvet box...

"Katherina, I know we haven't known each other, for a long time but it really isn't how long you know the person is how much you love the person and will you be there for them in their bad times and their worse times not so good times and of course I know I will be there for you but will you be there for me in the bad, good, and the ugly times," because Katherina I love you, and from the first day we spoke on the site I could tell you were the one for me the only one, darling, will you do me the honors of becoming my wife," Katherina Amira Stevenson?."

Ricardo asks as he explains...

"Of course, I will be your wife because I love you too, and of course I will be there for you always in your bad, good, and ugly time my dear, I felt the sparks between us that night we met in person and so did you?" didn't you."

Katherina replies as she told Ricardo she felt the sparks that night and so did he because she knew he did too...

"Yes, so did I, my love I sure did," Ricardo replies as he slips the ring on Katherina's slim finger which it fits perfectly and Katherina and Ricardo kiss passionately Katherina stroke Ricardo's chiseled cheekbone gently as they kiss and soon they pull apart slowly and finished their glass of wine and soon they both left the venue but Ricardo blindfolded Katherina and guide her to the limo door after the chauffeur open the doors on both sides of the limo he guides her inside and closes the door and he got inside at the other side and take the blindfold off her eyes...

"What is this about, Nate where are we going in a limo?" Katherina, dear calm down we are going to my father's mansion and first of all, if you're going to be my, wife I need to welcome you to my world first and second of all I needed to find a genuine woman who would love me for who I am and not my status and what I have, my real name is Ricardo Wallace  well a few years back my dad was the millionaire of NYC but he has become the Multi-Millionaire in recent years, so I am the son of Multi-millionaire of NYC Richard Wallace, so sorry about the fake details thing Kathy only my name and address were fake but everything else is the truth my father and daughter Megan will explain to you why I had to go undercover to get a genuine woman."

Katherina asks in a bit of a shock, but more like she was in a hurry for an explanation too.

However; after Ricardo calm her down and explain to her why he had to use the fake names and address, and that Richard and Megan will explain to her even better the reason for the fake details...

Shortly after and the limo and the convoy drive inside the driveway of the Wallace Resident and they all park inline after the chauffeur opens their doors for both of them...

"Welcome to the Wallace Resident madam, here let me give you a hand madam."

As he extended his hand to Kathy and help her out of the limo, and Ricardo come around the other side and got Katherina but before they both walk off Katherina told the chauffeur thanks for helping her and Ricardo give him a thumbs up, now as they walk up to the double doors of the mansion he opens the door with his own key, and they both steps inside and inside the Drawing/Family room Richard Wallace sat in his white leather recliner armchair waiting for his future daughter-in-law and his son, Megan was in the kitchen just about to pop some corn for her Netflix movies she was watching on her 50" flat JVC television in her bedroom but she turn the cooker off after hearing her father's voice she run to the living room however she was in her pink silk nightdress adorn with lace it was a good thing she was wearing the gown but her long brunette hair was like all over the place though...

"Father, how was your night?.

Megan asks happily but she stops herself when she saw the woman her dad brought home to her granddad.

"Sorry, father," I didn't know you and granddad had company, here, sorry I interrupted  you dad."

"No, my love you didn't do no such thing and we haven't gone to see father, just yet," and Oh Katherina I would love you to meet my daughter Megan Annabella Wallace," Megan this is Katherina Stevenson who I spoke with on that dating site you found for me and then we met in person," well this is her and she also accepted my proposal, tonight I wish," your brothers and sisters were here to see her too isn't she beautiful my love?."

Megan exclaims as she turns to walk back to her bedroom upstairs.

Her father stops her and told her she did no such thing, and then after Ricardo introduces her to Katherina and Katherina to her...

"Please to finally, be meeting you in the flesh Katherina."

"Likewise my dear, your father speaks highly of you Megan, we are going to be very close."

Megan answers as she shakes Kathy's extended hand.

Kathy replies with a smile as she tells Megan they are going to be very close.

As Ricardo and Katherina walk-off inside the drawing/family room...

"Father, good night,"  good night, my son, and you must be the beautiful Katherina my future daughter-in-law I assume?."

Richard replies returning Ricardo's greeting as he charmingly kisses the back of Katherina's hand as he introduces himself but there was no need for an intro because everyone knew who he is already but he still went ahead with it and Katherina and Ricardo take a seat with him and they started a convo and Megan walk back to the kitchen and pop the corn and she pours a glass of milk for herself her brothers and sisters were back with their mothers this week but it didn't matter to her that much but it was safe to say she was missing the twins a bit especially her sister Reanna soon she was back inside her bedroom watching her movies including the Princess switch one of her favorite Netflix movies...

VOTES!

COMMENTS!

FOLLOWS!

SHARE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

539K 19.3K 30
*This book is terrible, read at your own risk.* Womanizing playboy Sebastian Hayes was in a bind, his grandfather was requiring him to get married be...
3.8K 265 10
Stop crying and laugh (I'm also making this because I have too many memes in my gallery so I can just store them here instead of course.) ...
177K 6.1K 29
Bronte has a big night out with her friends that have unexpected consequences! And with a shocking twist!!
357K 12.8K 21
"Don't tell me what to do," Celeste said to Jason angrily as she yanked her arm out of his grip. "You need to listen to me," Jason said looking fumin...