In Love With An Outlaw

By diorbabygee

"Where the hustle brings the dollar." In a city full of money, sex, and drugs..you will get swallowed whole... More

• Copyright
• Words From the Author
• Chapter One
• Chapter Two
• Chapter Three
• Chapter Four
• Chapter Five
• Chapter Seven
• Chapter Eight
• Chapter Nine
• Trigger Warning
• Chapter Ten
• Chapter Eleven
• Chapter Twelve
• Chapter Thirteen
• Chapter Fourteen
• Chapter Fifteen
• Chapter Sixteen
• Chapter Seventeen
• Chapter Eighteen
• Chapter Nineteen
• OUTLAW: A Traplanta sequel
• Chapter Twenty

• Chapter Six

836 68 3
By diorbabygee

Chapter Six

"Diced Pineapples"

'God blessin all the trap niggas'
— Future

« Amir »

"Omar's stake in the shipyard went up for sale today." Sean, me and Shi's lawyer tells us as we sit across from his large wooden desk. "He's been gone for over a month and since there's some strange circumstances regarding his disappearance, his wife isn't able to cash out on his insurance policy and he owes a lot of people. The streets are talking."

Shi looked over at me with the corner of his mouth curled into a smirk. Just as we planned.

"What's the asking price?" I ask Sean, wanting to get straight down to business.

"Forty straight for twenty percent ownership, y'all could probably swing thirty-five if y'all pay cash." He explains. "Half of that goes to his wife and the other half goes to the board, which y'all three would sit on. Assuming Khalil takes part in this deal also."

"Yeah fasho." Shi says, nodding his head. "I'm not even gon' hold you G, forty mil is a lot. Even for the three of us."

"I agree that it's steep." Sean starts. "But you have to remember this port is bringing in over eight figures a month."

This is why I like this nigga, he always sees the bigger picture.

Sean is a 29-year-old defense attorney who we were keeping on retainer in case one of us got jammed up. This nigga's track record speaks for itself, he's a beast in the courtroom. But he's also educated in other shit too, like the business and real estate side of law so we just recently brought him in on that too. We ain't tell him everything but he knows what he needs to and he still gets the job done. Whatever it is.

"We'll get it." I speak up without hesitation, knowing how much we needed this for our business to go to the next level. "Give us a couple of days to liquidate some of our assets then we'll talk."

"Sounds like a plan." Sean nods. "In the meantime I'll keep watch on any other offers they receive and keep you guys updated."

"Cool." I respond back, while Shi was still looking at me wondering where the fuck we were going to get forty million clean dollars from.

I just nodded my head towards the door and we both got up and dapped up Sean before leaving his office.

▴ ▴ ▴

"Nigga where the fuck we supposed to get that kinda' money from?" Shi asks me as we step off the elevator and into the parking garage.

"Nigga I got an idea but I'm not 'bout to discuss it here." I tell him in a more than obvious tone. "Let's meet at the spot later on that way we can put Khalil up on game too."

Reluctantly, Shi agreed with my plan before he left. That mu'fucka always been impatient. Since we were kids.

Popping the locks on my Rolls Royce truck, I hopped inside and started the engine. NoCap's latest album resumed playing on my Bluetooth as I fished my phone out of my pocket to let Kauner know I was on my way.

Before I could send the text the sound of somebody banging on my window almost made me drop my fuckin' phone, without hesitation I reached for my glock that was tucked beside the seat. I was ready to blow a mu'fucka head off.

"What?! You gon' shoot me now?!"

"What the fuck.." I mumble under my breath, looking at Naya standing outside my truck with her arms folded.

Sucking my teeth, I opened the door and stepped out. Causing her to take a few steps back as my tall frame towered over her.

"I been calling yo' bitch ass Amir! I shouldn't have to resort to following yo' ass all around town just to get in touch wit'chu!"

"So don't! What the fuck is wrong wit'chu Yaya? If Ion' pick up that mean I ain't fuckin' wit'chu. You done lost yo' mu'fuckin mind junt."

Yaya is a lil' chick I met from the west side, she bad as hell too. She was about 5'5 and had the body of a supermodel and the face of a chocolate-skinned Barbie doll.

"I ain't lose shit but yo' triflin' ass, I guess you found a new bitch to fuck on in Miami 'cause I ain't heard from you since! Just be real wit' me about something for once nigga. Who is she?"

"I ain't gotta' tell you shit, we was never together." I chuckle, shaking my head to keep from choking this bitch out. She was getting me tight. "You was just warm mouth and a wet pussy to me, you knew what the fuck we was doin' and now that shit is a rap! So stay the fuck from round me w—.."

"Amir I'm pregnant!" She blurts out, on the verge of tears. "It's yours. We're gonna' have a baby."

"What the fuck did you just say?" I ask, trying to make sure I heard her correctly.

Ain't no way, I was careful and I never slipped up. I'm sure of that.

"Baby we can be a family." She stepped closer to me, grabbing my hand. "I love you.."

"You trippin' for real. Ain't no way in hell I got you pregnant, I never went in you raw."

"Excuse me?! Well nigga I didn't get myself pregnant.. AND CONDOMS BREAK DUMBASS! Especially when you have a big ass dick!" She argues, looking at me like I grew two heads. "When I was fucking you I wasn't fucking anybody else so please don't insult me like that!"

"How far along are you?" I question.

"I don't know."

"Why you don't know? You ain't been to the doctor?"

"I just found out the other day, I have an appointment on Tuesday. You're more than welcome to come with if you want."

"FUCK!" I yell out in frustration, pacing back and forth between my car and the lil' Honda parked next to it.

"You would think for someone who never had a father that you would be a little more exci—."

Before I knew it my hand was wrapped around her throat and I had her pinned against my car.

"Watch ya' fuckin' mouth!"

"Amir get off of me! I can't breathe!" She says, clawing at my hands. "What's wrong wit'chu? Keep on and I'ma get my brother to fuck you up!"

"Please tell that mu'fucka to come see me!" I said, letting her go. "And you better hope to God that I don't found out you lyin' bout this 'cause mu'fuckas won't even be able to recognize you when I'm through wit'chu."

Hopping back in my car, I peeled off and left Yaya standing there with a dumbfounded expression on her face. My gut was telling me that some weird shit was going on and my gut never steered me wrong.

About thirty minutes later I was pulling up at the location that Kauner had sent me. The whole ride I was thinkin' bout that shit that just went down. Don't get me wrong, if that's my kid I'ma be there regardless of my relationship with Yaya but I would be lying if I said I didn't have a problem with her being the mother.

I haven't really given the idea of kids too much thought, I knew I wanted them though. After I get married and shit, I wanna' give the woman I marry everything.

"Name?" The security guard asks as I pull up to the guard shack at the Buckhead country club.

"Amir, I'm here for Kauner Wright."

He took a second to look at his computer before telling me that she was expecting me and waiving me through the large iron gates. He told me to go straight to the back and I would find her at the equestrian club. Whatever the fuck that was.

This is some real high class shit I'm not even gon' hold you. It looked like somethin fresh outta' a magazine I swear. I ain't never seen no grass this green in my life. Everybody in this mu'fucka looked like they were from some kinda' money.

When I got to the back, I found a parking space right in the front before I killed the engine and hopped out, a smile formed on my face as I noticed Kauner riding a big ass black horse around in the enclosed pit. This girl never ceases to amaze me man.

It's been a cool month since me and Kauner met in Miami and we only been apart for like three days outta' all that time. It's crazy because I'm a loner forreal, I like bein' alone and I hate sharin' my space wit' mu'fuckas for too long but somethin' about bein' wit' Kauner hit different to me. It was just easy for us to be around each other, it felt natural.

"Hey you." The sound of her voice snapped me out of my thoughts, just as she was getting down off of the horse and hanging the reigns to the bald nigga who was standing close to the fence. I'm assuming he's a horse handler or somethin.

"Wassup." I nod my head, returning her grin as she came outta' the gate and walked over to where I was. She was fully suited up in some khakis, a black blazer with her last name embroidered on it and a pair of riding boots. "Goddamn girl. Is there anything you don't do?"

"Yeah plenty, but this is what I like to do in my free time. It relaxes me." She chuckles, tugging on my shirt to pull me closer to her. "Come here, I missed you."

"I missed you too." I assure her before giving her lips a quick peck.

"Why didn't you text me? I would've been gotten ready if I had known you were coming."

"It slipped my mind but you good ma, I can wait." I shrug my shoulder, just as somebody behind me cleared their throat.

I knew it had to be somebody Kauner knew because she rolled her eyes in annoyance. Before I could turn around a girl that looked almost identical to her walks up to us, wearing a similar outfit.

"Kauner.. is this Mr. Wonderful?" She smiled, looking back and forth between the two of us. "Good job little sis, he's handsome. Hi, I'm Monet. Her sister."

"How you doin? I'm Amir, or Mr. Wonderful as you put it." I extended my hand out to her, which she shook without hesitation.

"Ignore her." Kauner chimed in, rolling her eyes at her sister. "She calls you Mr. Wonderful because I wouldn't tell her what your name was."

"My sister is very private so please forgive me." She chuckles, flipping her long hair over her shoulder and looking back towards where the horse was. "Are you going to ride with her? You can take Miles, that's my horse. You ever rode a horse before?"

"Yeah of course." I nod my head. In Memphis we was on them mu'fuckas on the main roads. I ain't never rode the way they riding though. They was on some competition type shit.

"Monet I told you I was leaving." Kauner argues on our behalf.

"Nonsense, I just met him. How about the two of you go for a ride and then join me and mom for lunch when she's done with her meeting?" She shoots back, wickedly smiling at Kauner before speaking to her in French. "Elle l'a déjà vu et elle va vouloir le rencontrer."

Kauner rolls her eyes before turning back towards me.

"Do you want to have lunch with my mom? She saw us kiss and apparently she wants to have lunch. can say no if you don't want t—.."

"Whatever you want, I'm down with it." I lick my lips, putting my arm around her shoulder.

"Fine. Forty-five minutes." Kauner tells her, before nodding her head towards where the horses were.

"Hey!" Monet calls me back before I could follow behind her. "Be careful with Miles, he costs more than that Rolls Royce you're driving."

"But it's a horse." I furrow my eyebrow. "Ain't no way in hell he can cost that much."

"Miles is not just any horse." She smirks before walking away, heading in the opposite direction than we were.

Oh yeah, these mu'fuckas bougie as hell.

"The rest of your family act like that too?" I ask Kauner as we walk into the little stable house, where she was already pulling out a helmet for me.

"Unfortunately." She hands it to me. "But it's not too late to back out. You don't have to do this."

"I know I don't, but I want to. Everything is movin' kinda' fast wit' us, you know?"

"What do you mean?" She questions in a defensive tone, folding her arms across her chest.

"Relax, Ion' mean that in a bad way. I'm just sayin' it's only been a month and I'm really feelin' you. Real talk."

"Can't you tell that I feel the same way?" She asks me, tugging at my shirt again. "Besides, I don't let just anybody meet my mom. Especially not this soon."

"It's a good thing I'm not just anybody then, huh?" I back her up against the wall, staring into her eyes before we kissed. "I want you to be my girl Kay, and Ion' wanna' waste no time or play no games."

"Then don't." She mumbled, fumbling with the iced out Cuban link chain I was wearing. "I'm all in if you are."

"That's what I wanted to hear." I smirked, kissing her again. "Come on before you start some shit in this lil' hot ass room."

"It's nothing for me to lock this door, just say the word." She said, half-jokingly.

"Mannn watch out." I chuckle, grabbing the helmet she found off of the wooden bench. "Come show me this expensive ass horse yo' sister was talkin' bout."

One Hour Later..

« Kauner »

"So Amir, what do you do for work?"

"I own an auto broker company with my cousin and another friend of ours, I also own a popular seafood spot in Midtown." Amir tells my mom, leaning back in his chair as the waiter came and collected the empty plates off of the table.

"That's impressive for what? I'm gonna say twenty-seven years old at the most.."

"Twenty-five."

"I was close.. I bet your parents are proud of you, I love seeing our young black people making things happen for themselves. One of the biggest lessons I had to learn was to show up for myself because no one is coming to save you."

My mother wasn't always privy to the lifestyle that she lives now, that's why she never judged anyone. She grew up in the hood in tiny one bedroom in Norfolk, Virginia with her mom who had emigrated here from France with my grandpa who was stationed there. Him and my grandma never married so when he was killed they didn't receive any of his benefits. She didn't talk about it much but the things I did know almost made me cry.

College was her only way out, before she went to Law school she attended Howard in D.C. where she met my dad Gabriel Wright, a biological engineering major from New York. The Wright family money stems all the way from old New York and it was very fucking long too. Apparently that's the reason my dad's mom and my mom bump heads so much, even to this day but that's a story for another day.

"I'm getting married next week, in New York." Monet's voice snap me out of my thoughts. "We're leaving tonight. You should come."

"Oh Ion' know if me and my girl are wedding date official yet." Amir chuckles, looking over at me. Admiring me like the prize I am. "Thank you for the invitation, but I'ma let her go wit' family and do her own thing for a few days."

"I like him." My mom says, taking a swig of her water. "Amir you have to have dinner with us when we're back. My husband would love to meet you."

"Oh yeah I'm down with that, just have Kauner pass the message along."

▴ ▴ ▴

Kori: wait what happened? 3:25 p.m.

Monet: Gigi has a new man and he is fine! 3:25 p.m.

Kori: pleaseeeeee tell me it's not another basketball player bc nobody wants to relive that drama. 3:26 p.m.

Me: can y'all stfu. 3:27

Rolling my eyes at the group chat I had with my sisters, I dropped my phone down inside my black crocodile Birkin 35 purse just as Amir tailgated another car through the iron gate that guarded my neighborhood.

I couldn't help but to keep staring at his fine ass. He was looking so good in his plain white tee, with an olive green Dickies button up and the matching pants. He had a fresh cut too, he was groomed to perfection. There wasn't a hair out of place.

"Ayo, what's this?" He asks me, looking at the two cop cars and a tow truck in front of my house.

"I don't know." I sit up, looking at them in complete confusion. There were about four cops standing in my driveway, along with a short stubby white man in a cheap pinstripe Armani suit. "What the fuck."

I barely waited for him to put the car in park before I grabbed my purse and hopped out. Immediately asking the first officer what the problem was.

"Are you Kauner Wright?"

"I am, what's the problem officer?"

"You're being served." The man in the suit says as he hands me a large envelope. "We're here to seize a 2021 Mercedes Benz GLE 63s coupe that you're in possession of. My client and the owner of the vehicle, Sincere Townsend had the dealership send a GPS signal to this address this morning. So we know the car is or was here at some point today."

"You can't be serious." I chuckle, opening the folder and looking at the paperwork they served me with.

"As a heart attack. We don't want any problems Ms. Wright. Mr. Townsend already warned me—.."

"Stop telling me what Mr. Townsend said because I really don't give a fuck!" I snapped at him. "Y'all can have that cheap ass car, let me get my stuff out first."

I left them standing there as me and Amir climbed the stairs to my front door. Once inside, I disabled my alarm system before going in the kitchen and sitting my purse on the marble countertop kitchen island.

"I'm assuming he gave you that car as a gift.." Amir said, leaning up against the counter as I looked in the pantry for a garbage bag.

"Yeah, it was an anniversary gift." I roll my eyes, using air quotes around the word Anniversary. "I don't even care about the car because I can buy another one, but I feel like he's fucking with me when I'm not even thinking about him."

"That's some real bitch ass shit, but look at the end of the day. We ain't taking this shit as no loss if we can get it right back. Copy?"

"Yeah I copy." I smirk, softening my demeanor. "I'm gonna get my stuff out of this car, I'll be right back."

"I'm coming wit'chu. Come on."

It only took us a couple of minutes to get my insurance paperwork and a sweater out of car, after that I opened the garage door and backed the car out of my garage before handing them the keys.

I'm officially rid of Sincere's ugly ass. Unless he wanted to come and take some of my purses too. I wouldn't put it past his bitch ass. At least I still have my Bentley, which is in my name. Anything a nigga buys for me I can buy that shit again two times, I'm never going out sad over shit! And that's a fact!

I would be mad if I lost me too though, imagine going from this to literally anything else. Why would you even want to?

I refrain from talking my shit like I used to, out of respect for the bitches that don't know how to love themselves properly so they blame their insecurities on the bad bitches who do show up and show out for themselves. I never understood that shit but that's neither here nor there!

Regardless of how anyone felt, they were going to feel this shit.

After all that shit went down, we left their asses out outside and I went upstairs to hop in the shower. Amir decided to join me..

Amir was sitting down on the bench inside my shower and I was straddling his lap. Moaning inside of his mouth from the pleasure of his dick filling my insides but also wincing from the pain of trying to lower myself all the way down on it. Amir is the first person I've fucked other than Sincere, he was way more experienced and his dick was way bigger.

I was still getting used to his size but for the most part I loved the way he would slut me out when we were fucking. His demeanor made it easy for me to submit to him, I'm liable to do just about anything he asked of me.

His mouth traveled down from my mouth, to my neck and then to my hardened nipples. He took one of them into his mouth as I rode his dick with ease. I swear I could feel this motherfucker in my stomach.

I wanted to tell him I loved him so bad, but I fought the urge because I thought maybe it was just the sex that had me feeling this way but then again I could really be feeling it. I don't know, I can't even think straight right now.

The rainfall shower head mounted onto the ceiling poured seething hot water down on our naked bodies.

Amir gripped my ass cheeks and started light thrust his groin upwards, pushing his dick further into me. This man had me screaming his name at the top of my lungs. I couldn't wait to cum. I could feel it coming and it was aching to be released all over the condom he was wearing.

"Cum wit' me baby." Amir whispers harshly into my ear, pushing my hips all the way down on his dick. "Fuck, I'm bout to bust."

My mouth opened but nothing came out. I couldn't speak or make a sound. My orgasm came like a Fourth of July firework, it ripped through my fucking body. Before I knew it I was collapsing against Amir's body. Fighting for my breath. Damn.

When we got the strength, we both washed up before getting out. I dried off and slipped into a white tank top and a pair of black Balenciaga dynasty stretch leggings. I had about five hours before our flight was leaving and I still had hella' shit to pack. My bedroom and my closet were a mess. I was waiting on my assistant Briana and Kyran to get here to help me pull some looks together and finish packing.

"What am I sposed' to do without'chu for a week?" Amir asks, coming up behind me. Pulling on his button-up shirt.

"You have plenty of lotion at home, I'm sure you'll figure something out." I flash him a smile in the mirror as I continue brushing my natural wet tresses back into a neat bun.

"That's not what I meant." He chuckles, grabbing my waist and trailing soft kisses down the side of my neck. "You my dawg, I'ma miss you just bein' around me forreal."

"I wish you could've came with me.."

"Me too baby, but I gotta' handle some shit here. How 'bout when you get back we take our own lil' trip." He said, kissing my neck one last time. "We can duck off somewhere for a lil' while. Just you and me."

"I like the sound of that.."

"You better." He said, giving my ass a slap. "I gotta' go, hit me when you land. A'ight."

"Okay I will." I spin around to face him, smiling from ear to ear. "Give me a kiss."

Something about Amir's energy made me feel secure enough to be soft and feminine, that's one thing I really appreciated in our situation. I never felt that before so I was thriving in it.

I walked him downstairs to the front door where we shared another kiss before he walked to his car. I waited until he got in to close and lock my front door. I ran back upstairs to at least attempt packing. This situation with Sincere and that car really pissed me off but I've been trying to sweep it under the rug.

Throughout this whole ordeal, I could've told my side of the story and let the world know what type of nigga he really is! Fortunately for him and Amiyah, I'm not the type to let my personal life hit the internet.

He better hope that I don't run into his ass when I'm in New York, because I just might slap the shit out of him.

« Amir »

Hater know not to touch me, I'm with the fuckery
Humbly, nah respectfully
I'm a project baby, fuck y'all expect from me?

Nodding my head to Jay-Z's verse on Sorry not sorry, I pulled into the parking lot of Mel's. Which was the ten-car garage auto shop that we owned on the south side. It also doubled as a chop shop for stolen cars that was beneath the ground level too, that was how we distributed our cocaine wholesale.

One car would be packed down with product in the lining of the doors, the trunk, the whole nine. Then we'll have that bitch picked up by a car shipment service that we also funded through a shell corporation. That's the only way an '08 charger would be worth half a million dollars.

"Where the fuck you been mu'fucka?!" Khalil asks, opening industrial sized garage door for me to pull in.

"Shut yo' ass up, where the fuck was you at this mornin?" I put my car in park before turning it off and hopping out.

"I was wit'cho mama fool."

"Aye watch yo'self nigga." I chuckle, jokingly warning him. Dapping him up before moving around to dap up Shi. "Y'all ready to get down to business."

"Hell yeah." Shi says. "This shit been itchin' me all day."

"A'ight well calm ya' nuts mu'fucka. You filled Khalil in on the business we got goin' on wit' the shipyard?" I ask him.

He nodded his head in response.

"A'ight then boom. The plan is simple. We going back to Miami, we got a body to dig up."

The point of this chapter was to highlight the differences in Kauner and Amir's backgrounds. Now that that's out of the way, let the drama begin.

- Gee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.7K 906 17
THIS IS A 2 IN ONE BOOK: HARD TO GET & TOO TACT. The plots switch up throughout the book! Notti a 16 year old boy finds interest in a quiet Girl, he...
867K 32.6K 103
It's 'Killed or be Killed' and living in New Orleans, you start to live by the 'Survival of The Fittest' mentality. Everyone's trying to make it and...
293K 9.8K 57
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ★★★ "Stop moving and stay still." "Then tell me where we are going then," I replied, getting annoye...
40 1 3
Brooklyn could be a fun place or a nightmare. She was a young, pretty girl. Different from most. Growing up in the wealthy parts of NYC but still fin...