Arshi FF -- You Are My New Dr...

By bubbilicious76

He once believed in love and relationships. He gave a chance to marriage, he didn't wanted to but he did. But... More

Introduction
Character Sketch
Prologue
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
Author Note (New Readers Do Read)
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31 - A
CHAPTER 31 - B
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40 - A
CHAPTER 40 - B
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47 - A
CHAPTER 47 - B
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58 - A
CHAPTER 58 - B
CHAPTER 60
Author Note (DO READ)
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75 - A
CHAPTER 75 - B
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79 - A
CHAPTER 79 - B
CHAPTER 80 - A
CHAPTER 80 - B
CHAPTER 81 - A
CHAPTER 81 - B
CHAPTER 82 - Mehndi Day
CHAPTER 83 - A - Sangeet Day
CHAPTER 83 - B - Sangeet Day
CHAPTER 84 - Haldi Day
CHAPTER 85 - A - Marriage Day
CHAPTER 85 - B - Marriage Day
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89 - Reception
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94 - A
CHAPTER 94 - B
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Note *About Chapter 100*
CHAPTER 100 - A
CHAPTER 100 - B
Chapter 101
Last Chapter 102
Epilogues Announcement
Epilogue -- A
Epilogue - B
Epilogue - C (Part-01)
Epilogue - C (Part - 02)
Epilogue D - (Part 01)
Epilogue D - (Part 02)

CHAPTER 59

12.3K 601 143
By bubbilicious76

Now where did these two go?", mumbled Khushi as she peeked into the shops looking for Anjali and Lavanya. They all came to the shopping mall to buy dresses for the evening party. VF and AR held the party tonight for the success of the fashion show. Khushi, Lavanya, Anjali, Payal, Akash and Rahul all went out for shopping and Lunch.

Right now Akash and Rahul were in men's shop, on 2nd floor, looking for their suits while Payal and Khushi were in Indian attire section as Payal wasn't comfortable in wearing western dress, so she thought to buy a saree or salwar suite which ever she find best. The little baby Arush had also come with them and right now he was fidgeting in his Mama's arms as he was hungry and his baby bag was with Anjali ... so Khushi was looking for Anjali who was with Lavanya in western attire section and in one shop she found them.

"Lavanya I guess the black one looks more sexy", said Anjali.

"You think so ... but blue is his favourite so I thought blue would do", said Lavanya who was holding two nighties black and a blue one.

"So what ... you should go with that is more appealing and that is the black one", said Anjali

"Hmmm...", Lavanya was looking between the two nighties as to which one she should choose.

"There you are. I was looking for both you. Anjali ji ... Arush is hungry can you give me his milk bottle", said Khushi as she came up to them.

"Oh sorry", said Anjali and quickly fish out the milk bottle from the bag ... seeing his bottle Arush exclaimed loudly and extend himself towards Anjali to grab it ... seeing this Anjali smile and take Arush in his arms.

"Awhh my baby is that hungry haan ... sholly haan ... my cutooo", Anjali loving pinches Arush's cheeks who has now grab his milk bottle and put in his mouth.

"Excuse me Mam, should I bill this for you", said the sales lady holding two dress packets.

"Yes please. Lavanya I will bill these ... you hurry up", said Anjali and went with the sales lady.

"Khushi you tell me which one looks better", asked Lavanya still confused which one to select and now turn to Khushi.

"You should ask Anjali ji na ... she will tell which one she wants", said Khushi assuming that Anjali is the one who is buying a nightie, probably planning a romantic night with Rahul bhai, thought Khushi.

"Not Anji. I am buying this ... so tell me which one looks more sexy on me this one (putting the black one on her) or this one (putting the blue one)", asked Lavanya.

"You ... you are buying this? But why?", asked Khushi surprised as the nightie clearly looks that it was to impress or rather seduce your partner not the one usually ladies buy for themselves for comfortable sleep.

"Oh I wanted to give surprise to Aman ... planning a romantic night for him", said Lavanya with a cheeky smile and wink to Khushi.

"WHATTT??", said Khushi shocked.

"What what?", asked Lavanya now holding the both nighties in front of her.

"That means ... you .. you .. and Aman ... you two ... mean", Khushi didn't know how to ask her that did these two already done that deed, which she was thinking.

"Me and Aman what?", Lavanya looked at Khushi and seeing her expression she giggles, "Oh you mean that ... Yeah we already have done that".

Khushi eyes widened at hearing that and mouth opened in shock.

"What? Oh come on don't be like this ... I am sure you and ASR have done it too", said Lavanya again winking at Khushi.

"LAVANYA JI ...", Khushi nearly shouted in horror at hearing Lavanya openly talk about a thing like this.

"Shhshh Khushi. Whats the matter with you? Don't tell me you two haven't done that", said Lavanya eyeing Khushi.

Khushi was again horrified listening to another question like this.

--------------------------------------------------------

"Done?", asked Akash as he came near Rahul.

"yeah ... Anji said ...", Rahul was saying when his cell ring.

"Oh I have to take this. they are on the fourth floor ... you go I will catch up", said Rahul as he move away to attend his call.

Akash went to the forth floor, he was passing by the shops, peeking in to see the ladies, in one of the big shop he found Payal and without another thought went inside.

"hey ...", said Akash.

"Akashji (as her eye fell on the shopping bag he was holding) you done shopping?", said Payal.

"yeah ... me and jiju are done. Where are others?", said Akash as he looked around.

"Anjali ji and Lavanya ji are in the western attire section. Khushi just went a minute ago as Anjali ji has Arush's bag ... he was feeling hungry", said Payal.

"hmm ... so you buying the dress?", said Akash as he gesture towards the mannequin, on which a beautiful blue gown was placed, which Payal was checking when he came to her.

"um ... no ... I already brought myself a suit", said Payal as she move towards the counter.

"Why suit? That dress was beautiful ... you should buy that", said Akash.

"Um no I was just looking, besdies I don't feel comfortable in such dresses and that too in public gathering", said Payal

"Oh ... so you never wear anything western?", asked Akash curious to know.

"No I do ... but at home. I use to wear jeans in college days", said Payal with a smile, "But now being at job I wear salwar suits, have to look professional".

"Where its written that you will only look professional in Indian clothes? Di and Lavanya wears western and still they look professional", said Akash as they both ahead to the counter.

"Yeah they do ... but everyone has their own choice", said Payal as she reach the counter.

"Fine ... but I believe that one should try new things. I am sure you will look beautiful in western clothes", said Akash with a smile.

"Thank you ... may be I would, but not here", replied Payal as she paid and collected her purchase.

They exit the shop ... Akash gave a long look to that blue dress before stepping out of the shop.

-------------------------------------------------------

"Ohh ... so you two didn't ...", said Lavanya understanding the expression on Khushi's face.

Khushi shakes her head very fast indicating no.

"oh ... wow ... I thought that you two ... well its strange. I thought a man like ASR won't be able to control his desires for long. The way he stares at you sometimes... it's like he is going to eat you up", said Lavanya giggling and then giggle some more seeing the shocked expression on Khushi's face.

"But ... but Lavanya ji ... you two are not married ... and still you two ... you ..ummm", said Khushi gesturing at the nighties.

"Oh come on Khushi ... We both are adults, living in 21st century. Its not a shocker if we have done that. Plus when you are with a person whom you love a lot and know for SURE that he is that one person with whom you are going to spend your whole life with so these things just felt right you know. It feels right to love that person or to be loved by him ... Ok tell me whenever ASR touches or kisses you do you feel wrong or offended?", said Lavanya.

Without thinking Khushi replied, "No ... never".

"And when he come close to you or hugs you. How do you feel haan?", asked Lavanya again. Khushi smiles and blushes a little at that.

"It feels good right ... like you just belong in his arms ... you feel like that is your home right", said Lavanya and Khushi nods her head.

"And do you feel like to kiss him when you see him looking dashing?", asked Lavanya and Khushi in her thoughts of Arnav nodded again.

"Fewwiishh ... its good to know that you too have sexual desires for him", said Lavanya giggling.

"LAVANYA JI ...", Khushi again nearly shouted being horrified at the statement.

"Gosh Khushi ... look you are a woman, and very beautiful one. And the a very hot and handsome guy loves you and you love him ... it would be a thing to be worried if you don't have desires for him. I am damn sure that ASR has the same desires or may be more for you ... it's really a surprise for me that you two haven't done that ...", said Lavanya and giggles seeing the scandalise expression on Khushi's face.

"But ... but ... its not right", Khushi said fidgeting her pick top.

"Look Khushi ... I know you are like a traditional girl that don't want to cross the line before marriage ... right ... or if you think that by doing this you are going to lose your morals ... well I don't know about these things much ... but I always believed in following your heart. I never felt like this with anyone before like the way I feel with Aman ... I had boyfriends before but with Aman its different ... I feel like i belong to him and he belongs to me ... we love each other so much so to us it feels right. You know we too tried so much to control our desires ... but then at one point it becomes painful to do so ... so we let our desires take control of us. And believe me we have become so much more close to each other. I am not saying that you should not follow your values ... or you should do the deed. Its just that not everyone thinks like you do ... many gives into their desire for each other. Its life dear ... haven't you heard the phrase ... life is too short to remain a virgin", said Lavanya winking at Khushi on the last sentence, and Khushi was still having the scandalise expression on her face and red cheeks.

"I guess I will buy both ... you know before coming to Paris Aman planned a special candle light dinner and long drive ... it was so special and I want to do something special for him too", saying that Lavanya left from there leaving Khushi in her thoughts.

---------------------------------------------------------

"Is my cutie's tummy full", Anjali said in baby voice as she put the milk bottle back in Arush's baby bag and make him sit on the table. She was in the food court, to make Arush drink his milk ... she had messaged Lavanya and Rahul to come here when they get finished.

Just then she saw Rahul coming to her, "Hey champ ... what up?" Rahul ruffles Arush's hair lovingly and sit on the chair beside Anjali.

"The champ has just finish his milk", replied Anjali.

"Wow ... thats good ... now soon our champ will be big boy", said Rahul as he started to play with Arush.

"Where are others?", asked Anjali.

"I sent Akash to the fourth floor as you said ... they will come soon ... so have you ordered?", said Rahul.

"Nah ... let others come", replied Anjali as she watched Rahul play with Arush ... who was trying to slap Rahul's face and just when Arush bring his hand near his face Rahul lean back ... and then lean ahead indicating Arush to hit him ... the baby had found the game interesting and was enjoying.

"Should we buy something for Chottey?", asked Anjali after some time.

"Nah ... I am sure he has many suits stack up in his suite case ... he rarely wears anything besides them", said Rahul

"yeah but didn't you see he wore sherwani at that fashion event and My GOD I still cant believe that I saw him walking on the ramp. Its been years and I was so sad when he said he would never design again", said Anjali.

"And now you are super happy that he started designing again", said Rahul completing her sentence.

"Of course I am ... it was his passion", said Anjali with beaming smile.

"Well who knows if he had actually started designing or not. May be he just design only one dress for the event", said Rahul as he hold Arush with one hand and with other his toy and play with him.

"At least he designed na ... and I am sure he will design in future as well ... with Khushi being around", said Anjali with a wink.

"Yeah Khushi ... Arnav's mind should be praised. How he made Khushi wear the mask, making media think that she was some model", said Rahul.

"Yeah .. but you know I so wish that they both don't have to hide from the world. Don't you think its time that Chottey take his relationship with Khushi ahead ... get married", said Anjali hopefully.

"Don't worry Anjai .. he will. He just do things when he feel it's the right time ... and you know how he feels about marriage ... he will take time", said Rahul as he take the toy away from Arush.

"Naahh ... toh toh ...", exclaimed Arush as he extended his hand towards Rahul's out stretch hand.

"More time ...", Anjali groaned, "How much more? Its already been too much time Rahul. He should decide now. Should I talk to him?".

"No Anji ... if you directly talk with him ... he will move away. Anyway he is very busy these days ... so just relax. Let us get back to India ... then we will think how to talk to him", said Rahul as he give Arush his toy ... who excitedly hop on the table.

" ok .. fiiineee...", said Anjali as he lean back in chair .

After few minutes they were joined by Akash and Payal.  Arush grinned seeing Payal as he tried to move towards her. He crawl on the table and Payal grabs him and place him on her lap ...

"Awhh shona baby", Payal give a noisy peck to Aruch on cheek.

Arush move his hands in air and try to slap her cheeks but Akash catches his hand. Arush frown by the gesture and shouted, "aaannhhh ..."

Payal gesture Akash to leave his hand and bring her cheek near him, "Aluushh babay ... give aasii a puppie".

Arush understanding the meaning give a wet peck to Payal, "Aasii ... .. ooo ... Mama ... tahiye ..." exclaimed Arush in loud voice.

Before Payal answer they heard Khushi's voice, "Mama is hereee ..." As Khushi and Lavanya came close Arush instantly raises his arms and Khushi picked him up.

"One kissie here (Khushi peck his left cheek) and one kissie here ( Khushi kiss his other cheek) ... now give Mama her kissie", said Khushi and Arush give Khushi peck on both cheeks. Then Khushi sit on the chair ... they all placed their orders and began chatting ... after lunch they went back to hotel.

--------------------------------------------------------

Khushi was pacing in the room, thinking about the conversation she had with Lavanya in the shop. She never thought in her life that she should be having this type of discussion with someone and that to in a shop. She had never discuss these things with even her sister ever ... but the way Lavanya had said those things with ease have shocked her.

And then she remembered all those moments when Arnav done something special for her ... their first dinner date ... then he gifted her bracelet (She touches the bracelet loving on her wrist)... their second date ... dinner with lights around. His surprise of saying I love you ... all these things were running in her mind and she also wanted to do something special for him ... something that he will remember forever.

"What should I do hmmm? Should I gift him something?", said Khushi looking at the person sitting on the bed.

"But he already has everything ... its no use gifting him. Then maybe I should plan for candle light dinner? But he already have done that ...so?", said Khushi lost in her thoughts. She pace for few more seconds but nothing came in her mind. She kneeled down on the floor beside the bed.

"Tell na baby what should I do for Papa?", said Khushi holding Arush's hand who was grinning and playing with his toys, "What should I gift him?"

"eefftt Papa ...", exclaimed Arush as he extend his teddy towards Khushi ... Khushi smiled and takes the teddy from him.

"Baby your papa has passed the stage of playing", said Khushi giggling and touch teddy's nose with Arush's nose who giggle in response.

She then played with Arush for a while and then as the baby got tired she pat him to sleep.

After lunch they had all come back to the hotel ... to rest for a while and then get ready for the evening party. Arnav had given his suite to Anjali and Rahul as Shobah and Arush will be staying with them and he shifted to new room. Akash had another room. Lavanya and Payal were sharing a room. And right now she was in the suite in Arush's room ... making him sleep.

Her mind went back to Arnav ... she haven't get the chance to spend time with him properly. Yes they do talk on phone at night but it was not enough ... she was missing his warmth ... his touch ... his hugs and kisses. Then she blushes thinking of what Lavanya had said about having sexual desires for each other. At first when Lavanya had mentioned about it Khushi was horrified to even talk about it and now when she thinks about it ... it doesn't seems bad to her. Yes she do agrees that they both have desires for each other. She remembered the times when Arnav had touched her on her breast ... how different she had felt then ... but Arnav never went ahead ... he had always stopped seeing her discomfort. And she had loved his this side.

She picks up her cell and scroll through the messages ... the last message she got from Arnav was in the morning ... wishing her good morning and that he is going to VF office. He had been very busy even after the fashion event ended.

On Tuesday ... they had a off so Khushi was relaxing at the hotel spending time with her sister, Arush and Anjali.

Arnav had the meeting with the Media and PR teams. They got the report that their show was very successful and the profit figures have risen just in one night and they are getting orders for the clothes from various brands and boutiques.

On Wednesday... they had a combine meeting with the CEO's, Design Head, Event Organisers and Designers. Mr. Ives told them how happy he was with their work and surprised them that they will be planning another event next year ... then they all had lunch together.

In evening there was a press conference, in which designer were also had to present to give their interviews about their work and the fashion event.

On Thursday... Arnav was again in VF office ... discussing about their future ventures while the designers had planned a day out. So Khushi took Payal along with her and roam around Paris seeing various tourists' spots and eating different things.

And now today was Friday ... The day of the success party held in honor of AR from VF as they all will be going back to India on Saturday night.

"Khushi ... Khushi ... wake up", Anjali jerk Khushi's shoulder.

"huh ... what ... Anjali ji ... what happened?", asked Khushi as she rubs her eyes.

"Nothing happen ... come on ... get ready now ... only an hour left for the party", said Anjali while ruffling Khushi's hair lovingly.

"What?", said Khushi as she looked around and saw Arush wasn't there on the bed.

"Arush is with Shobah. I guess you slept too while making him sleep", said Anjali as she understood her questioning gaze

"WOW Anjali ji ... you're looking so pretty", said Khushi as she move out of bed and saw Anjali all ready wearing a beautiful simple pink color gown.

"Thank you ... now come on you should get ready too ... we have to leave before 7", said Anjali as she move out of the room and Khushi followed her into the living room where she saw Payal dressed up in Black anarkali dress with pink work on it.

"Oh ... Jiji ... you are ready too?", asked Khushi as she came up to Payal and side hug her.

"Yeah almost ... just need to brush my hair", said Payal as she lovingly pat on Khushi's cheek.

"Leave it open ... you will look beautiful", said Khushi pecking Payal's cheek.

"Ok .. now go .. I had put your dress there", said Payal gesturing to the white and pink Anarkali on the sofa. Khushi nodded and picked up the dress. Lavanya came out from the other room all dressed up in one off shoulder blue gown.

"Oh my my ... Someone is going to get killed tonight", said Khushi in a teasing tone looking at Lavanya who in turn wink at Khushi.

"Anjali will you zip me up please ... I think it got stuck", said Lavanya as she came to Anjali and turn her back towards her.

"Khushi ... I think you should also wear a dress ... don't you want to kill someone tonight too", said Lavanya again winking to Khushi and Anjali and Payal giggled.

"no I think one is enough for that job", said Khushi teasingly as she move to the room to change her dress.

Just then doorbell ring, "I will get it ... you go and change", said Payal moving to the door and gesture Khushi to go.

It was Prachi, "Is Khushi here?"

"Yeah come in", said Payal. "Who is it Jiji", asked Khushi who had heard her name and stopped at the entrance of the room

"Khushi ...", Prachi called her and Khushi came to her, "These came for you", Prachi hold two boxes for Khushi, "I guess the person who delivered didnt knew that you were here".

Khushi take the two boxes, one was big and one was small. There was card on top of it ... before Khushi could open the card Payal grabs it and open it.

"Oho ... it is from Arnavji ... it says ... wear this tonight ... A' ... how sweet", said Payal giving the card to Lavanya.

"Oh wow ... it must be a dress ... come on Khushi open it", said Lavanya with excitement.

Khushi place both boxes on the small table in the living room and open the big one.

"I knew it would be red ...", said Lavanya as she pick the dress from box.

"That's pretty haan", said Payal nudging her shoulder to Khushi.

"Wah bhai ... Chottey never gifted me a dress before", said Anjali in a teasing tone.

"Now Khushi ... who else would be killing someone tonight haan", Lavanya tease her too.

"Please stop it guys", said Khushi who was now red with shyness.

"Oh look ... it has sandals and a clutch too", said Payal who had opened the other box.

"And here are the earrings", said Anjali who spotted the earrings in the big box ... probably placed under the dress.

"Wah bhai ... all the things needed for tonight. Anji check is there any lingerie as well", said Lavanya giggling.

"LAVANYA JI ...", Khushi nearly shouted being scandalise. She quickly grabs the dress from Lavanya and went to the other room.

Anjali, Lavanya and Prachi giggles at her reaction. Payal take the other things and went to the room to give it to Khushi. Prachi left the room to get ready as well.

------------------------- Evening @ Party Hall

It was the fourth time Arnav glanced around the hall and towards the entrance. He was standing a little distance away from the entrance ... waiting for Khushi ... and desperately wanted to see how she will be looking in that red dress which he bought the day they went out with Arush. Just with one glance on the dress and he knew it will perfect for Khushi.

Khushi ... He had missed her so much in these 3 days. He had been so busy with post event meetings and press conferences. Although they did talk on phone at night but that wasn't enough for him ... he wanted to hug her ... bathe in her scent and warmth ... want to kiss her and hold her close.

Finally his wait was over and he saw Khushi entering the hall along with Anjali, Rahul, Lavanya and Payal. Everything else fades out for him and only focus was on Khushi. Gosh she was looking so pretty in that red dress , he thought, hugging her body and enhancing her womanly figure. She had curled her hair at the end which rested on one shoulder. Her creamy skin was perfect contrast with the red color ... glittering under the lights. Her face breathtaking as he notice the deep red lipstick adorning her luscious lips and that smile ... her shy smile that she gives to others ... his heart soared looking at her ... just how beautiful she look.

He saw her looking around and knew that she must be looking for him ... he was just about to take a step when Khushi turn and her eyes clash with his.

Just then Lavanya, who was little behind her spotted Aman and Arnav standing together with Mr. Richard and other two people from the VF. Seeing the way Arnav staring at Khushi she smiles and grabbing her arm she went towards them. Khushi wanted to protest but her words die in her throat as she came near to Arnav.

"Hello gentlemen ... how are you doing?", said Lavanya addressing the men.

"Oh dear Lavanya ... you're looking so gorgeous", said Mr. Richard as he kissed her hand.

"Thank you Mr. Richard ... you are not looking bad yourself either", said Lavanya and Mr. Richard chuckled and introduced other two people who was from the PR team.

Aman who was going gaga over Lavanya just few seconds ago was now fuming inside seeing the way Mr. Richard was talking to her. Lavanya didn't miss his expression ... she just love to make him jealous because then in return he will get more possessive about her and she knew it was not far when he will grab her to some corner and kisses her senseless and she was waiting for that to happen.

"Where is Mr. Ives and others?", asked Lavanya and Mr. Richard pointed to the person she asked for. Lavanya then asked him to accompany her and left from there with Mr. Richard. Aman too went with them ... waiting for the chance to take Lavanya aside.

All this while Khushi was looking around ... not meeting Arnav's eyes ... who was glancing her from time to time. He was glad the Lavanya understood his gesture and took Mr. Richard away and for Aman, he didn't miss the controlling expression on his face ... as he perfectly knew what it meant and knew that Aman will follow Lavanya.

"Khushi ... you're looking very beautiful", said Arnav as he move little closer to her.

Hearing this Khushi look up at him and then realizes that they are alone now. She couldn't help but notice how handsome he looked, wearing expensive black suit, paired with red shirt and black tie, oozing glamour and attitude. His hair was gelled back yet a couple of strands had escaped and fallen on his forehead ... his define jaw and that oh so sexy smile  on his handsome face.

(Khushi and Aranv attire)

Khushi blush and look down as she realized that how she was checking him out with people around.

"I wish I could be alone with you right now", said Arnav as saw her blush deepen ... he so wanted to kiss her right now.

Khushi was feeling so shy now ... understanding the hidden meaning behind it ... gathering her strength she slowly lifted her eyes and look at him, who was staring right back at her with so much intensity in his eyes that she felt her body heating up in that moment. His eyes got soften seeing her blush ... with a deep sigh Arnav move back a step ... Khushi looked at him questioningly.

"Its better if I leave from here otherwise I will kiss you right here ... right now", said Arnav looking at her ... his eyes intense again and her cheeks go more red. Before he could move he saw Khushi giving a quick shy glance to him and move from there with fast steps. He watched her going to her sister who standing with his sister ... so he too moves in that direction.

Anjali hug Arnav and Rahul patted his back ... both congratulate him on the success ... and Payal too. Khushi was looking around but keep stealing glances of him from corner of her eyes. She couldn't seem to take her eyes of him ... as he was looking utterly handsome ... like a model on cover page of some magazine. She also notices that how other ladies were giving looks to Arnav. Before she would feel jealous but since the time Arnav had confessed to her. Khushi doesn't feel much jealous as now she knows that Arnav only love her and it can be seen in his eyes and the things he does for her.

Then Akash came there and told Arnav that Mr. Ives will be doing the speech now ... so Arnav move away with him ... going towards a small stage where Mr. Ives was standing with other important people.

"Ladies and gentlemen I welcome you to the success party. I am very happy to announce to you that this fashion event was the biggest profit grossing from all our previous events", said Mr. Ives holding the mike ... the hall filled with applauses.

"The main credit goes to our brilliant designers ... both of VF and AR designers ... so a clap for them as well", said Mr. Ives and everybody clapped.

"We are very happy to work with AR and will soon be doing another show next year", said Mr. Ives and gives the mike to Arnav.

"Well thank you Mr. Ives and honour is ours ... that we get the opportunity to work with VF. I will surely be looking forward to work with you again ... and with the success of this fashion event our partnership will proceed ahead", said Arnav.

"Sure ... sure ...", said Mr. Ives.

"So my fellow employees and guests ... enjoy the evening ... thank you", said Arnav and give the mike back to the host ... who then said few words about both AR and VF and then Arnav move down from the stage.

The soft music started to play ... few went to the dance floor, few to bar for drinks ... some to the snack table and some were just chit chatting with others. Media was also present here, taking pictures ... capturing the party event ... doing small talks with designers and interviewing influential people.

When Arnav move down from the stage 2, 3 reporters stopped him asking questions. He politely and patiently replied to them and move from there ... as he needed some alone space for himself ... being the top business man he was use to all this ... but sometimes the extreme attentions, all the time same questions from reporter gets frustrating ... so he move towards the corner of bar ... away from others ... picked a glass and slowly sip the drink. He looked at his watch ... it's just an hour and the party will go on late night.

He looked around the hall for Khushi and saw her standing with Anjali and Payal ... chit chatting. Her beautiful face was adorn with equally beautiful smile ... he so wanted to go, grab her and take her some where alone to tell her how beautiful she is looking and what his heart is feeling right now.

His thought process broke when he felt a tap on his shoulder ... he looked to his side and found Rahul, "What are you doing here standing alone?", asked Rahul as he picked a drink for himself. Arnav shrugs his shoulders gesturing towards the drink.

"You really gave us a shock at the fashion event ... the dress and the ramp walk ... haan", said Rahul as he sipped his drink. Arnav just gave a faint smile.

"Anji was over the moon ... the first thing she did after coming back from event was call Naniji and told her about the shock you gave us", said Rahul.

"Yeah I know. I understood when I got Nani's call at morning ... and like always she held the pooja for me on my return", said Arnav rolling his eyes at the obvious thing his Nani would do on every happy thing whether its small or big.

"Don't get irritate ... she does this out of her love and care for you", said Rahul

Arnav nods his head agreeing, "But what's the point when I am not gona sit in it".

"It gives her peace and satisfaction that God is watching over you", said Rahul.

Arnav chuckled sarcastically, "If God watches over you then you won't get pain and problems in your life in the first place. Its all just rubbish ... they waste their time in these things nothing else".

"Someday you are going to start believing in these things as well Arnav", replied Rahul without getting offended as he knows really well from where Arnav's hatred toward God comes.

"Its never going to happen", replied Arnav instantly.

"Really? Like you said that you would never fall in love, you won't let anyone enter the boundaries of your heart? Like you said that you don't care for anyone else other than your sister? Like you said you won't get worried for someone? Like you said that you won't miss someone or wait for someone. Like you said that you will never give importance to some one that one day that person would become your life", said Rahul looking Arnav in the eye, "And now we all know that the opposite has happened. You had fallen in love ... you let Khushi enter your heart ... you care for her, worries for her, miss her and now she has become your life. I said right na Arnav". Rahul smirk seeing Arnav's astonished face.

Arnav was stunned hearing all this ... whatever Rahul has said was true. It was true that Arnav use to say and believe all these things before Khushi entered his life ... but now with her everything has changed ... he has changed.

His eyes went to Khushi ... who was now talking with Prachi and Vijay ... and watches her pushed both towards the dance floor and probably teasing them about something.

"You should go to Di ... before someone scout her for dance", said Arnav not wanting to answer Rahul. The music had turn into soft melody as many couples started to dance together.

"Oh no one is going to do that ... as all knows that she is taken", Rahul chuckled at Arnav's attempt to avoid his question.

"How can you say that? It not written over her ... wait and see", said Arnav as he place his glass on the bar.

"Ok lets see then", said Rahul smiling and place his glass on the bar as well.

Both were now watching Anjali ... few men passed her but no one asked her for dance or talk to her. She was standing with Payal. Lavanya had already been taken to the dance floor by Aman ... a man has asked Payal something, probably for dance as they watch her shakes her head. Few more minutes passed by but no one approached Anjali.

Rahul tap Arnav's arm and point towards Khushi ... Arnav watches someone from the VF designers talking to Khushi and then he left ... some few seconds later Jordan came to Khushi and held out his hand saying something ... and Khushi replied something looking around. Then Jordan takes Khushi hand, Arnav fisted his hand seeing this, Khushi shakes her head but Jordan said something and Khushi nods her head a little and then Arnav watches both of them going to the dance floor. Arnav wasn't the jealous type but he never likes someone coming close to Khushi, even in a friendly manner.

"No one will try to scout Anji, because everyone knows here that your sister is taken. The mangalsutra and sindoor she wears by my name signifies that she is married to me, and even if I am with her or not, no one will try to hit on her because she is mine now ... and even if she dances with someone else I won't mind because I know that she belongs to me for eternity and at the end of the day she will be with me ... in my home.", said Rahul with a smile.

Arnav look at Rahul in astonishment the way he phrased about his sister ... how easily and openly he had said that his sister belongs to him. He saw Rahul watching Anjali with love and affection. Then his eyes went towards the dance floor, Khushi was doing a slow dance with Jordan with a respectable distance. He could sense that Khushi was looking for him as she look around every now and then. He remembers the time when he said to her that she belongs to him ... but he can't say that openly.

Rahul looked at Arnav and follow his gaze and smiles seeing him staring at Khushi, after thinking something he said, "You know before marriage I use to be very cautious with Anjali in these kind of gatherings or when we go out. I was cautious to hold her hand or hug her with people around ... have to think so many times doing something for her. Anji also felt uncomfortable to come close in public. I remember she always use to scold me whenever I will hold her close in public place ... but now after our marriage ... there is no such caution. I can hug her, hold her whenever I want and no one will have any objection. Heck I can even kiss her if I want to ... because I have the right being her husband ... right on her and she has on me. I come first for her and she to me ... at first people knew her as Anjali Singh Raizada ... your sister ... but now people know and will remember her as Anjali Singhania ... my wife", Rahul looks at Anjali with love and then turn to Arnav, "And you know it feels great to belong to someone ... to know that even if no one is there ... your life partner will be there for you every time, in every situation ... to know that someone is and will be there to take care of you, will worried for you and more importantly will love you always", said Rahul as he tap his back and then move from there.

Arnav stood there ... his mind racing with thoughts and memories ... Rahul words replaying in his mind.

Rahul went to Anjali, who smile wide seeing him. Rahul peck her on cheek, "Hey beautiful ... what are you doing here standing alone?".

Anjali smack his arm lovingly, "I was waiting for my husband, who apparently forget that he has a beautiful wife".

"Oh I can never forget that dear ... not even in my dreams", said Rahul as he held her close by waist.

"Is that so?", said Anjali looking at him with affection.

"Yup ... so would my beautiful wife like to dance with me?", asked Rahul as he look at her with love.

Anjali nodded her head instantly, Rahul chuckled and takes her to the dance floor ... holding her close he started to sway with the music.

"You know I am feeling that we will be getting a good news very soon", said Rahul.

"What good news?", asked Anjali.

Rahul shrugs his shoulder, "Don't know ... but I am feeling it. Just like we got the shock seeing Arnav walking on ramp and another shock about him designing the dress. I have a feeling that something else like this will happen very soon", said Rahul.

"You mean Chottey will do something?", asked Anjali.

"Yup it seems like to me", said Rahul as he look over the place where he had left Arnav and saw him standing on the same spot. Rahul was sure that he is thinking about the things he has said to him earlier.

"I hope he purposes to Khushi. What you think .. tell me na?", asked Anjali

"I don't know. I was just saying that like we are getting surprises upon surprises ... who knows we will get another one soon", said Rahul.

Anjali look at him a little irritatingly, "You and your doctor philosophy ... its beyond my understanding".

Rahul chuckled, "Yeah like your philosophies are beyond my understanding". Anjali smacks his on chest.

"ow easy lady ... you're hitting your husband in public", said Rahul.

"So what? I can do whatever I want with my husband. I have the right", said Anjali

"Yes dear you have", said Rahul as he twirl Anjali and dances with her.

I just hope that Arnav understood what I wanted to tell him, thought Rahul as he looked at Arnav again ... who was sipping his drink but seems in a deep thought.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Khushi smiles lightly at Jordan as they dance ... she looks around to locate Arnav but she couldn't see him. She so wanted to dance with him ... but the media vultures were hanging around and she had to maintain the distance. When her team member asked for dance she denied politely, then Jordan asked her ... she denied but then Jordan insist saying that she will be going back and who knows when he will see her again so for their short period of friendship he wanted to dance with her so Khushi couldn't deny then.

She looked around for Arnav to see if he has problem with it or not ... but unfortunately she couldn't see him ... as the area where Arnav was standing at that time at bar with Rahul was partially dark as most of lights were focus on dance floor.

The song ended and Khushi saying thanks to Jordan move from there ... she look around and finally found Arnav standing at the bar, as now all the lights came on in hall. He was looking deep in thoughts, his gaze focused on the floor and slowly sipping his drink. Khushi move towards his direction and just then announcement came for the dinner. Arnav came out of his thought and move ahead ... he saw Khushi looking at him ... with little worried expression ... he smile at her assuringly and Khushi smilse back. Then Payal came to Khushi and Akash went to Arnav ... they move towards to other hall which was arranged for dinner.

They all got busy in dinner and chit chatting ... 1 n half hour pass like this ... Arnav was getting tired with all this chattering noise, posing for pictures, and talking to associates. He would have stayed longer if not for the other things which was continuously running in his mind ... he need a quite place to think things through. So after few minutes, he went to Mr. Ives, excusing himself for leave ... then he meet other important people saying good byes. He told Aman to stay as long as he wants and then left the hall. He send a message to Rahul, so that his sister doesn't get worried about him and then he send a message to Khushi.

Khushi who saw Arnav leaving, went to Aman to ask about it, worried if he was feeling alright or not. Aman assured that everything is fine ... its just Arnav was feeling tired so left . Khushi sighed and move back towards her table. She saw the light on her cell indicating that she got a message ... picking the cell quickly she opened the message ... it was from Arnav.

"Going back to hotel ... just feeling tired. Come to the rooftop as soon as you're back at hotel. I will be waiting ...".

TO BE CONTINUED ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

502K 26.4K 60
Highest rank: #26 in fanfiction, #1 in Arshi Won "CHARM AWARD" on IPKKND CHARM AWARDS-2K18 **UNEDITED- FIRST DRAFT** "Khushi, at least we can be frie...
68.4K 2.3K 5
#1 in Romance on Oct 2018...#6 out of 7K in 2017 on March 2019/ . A heartfelt thanks to All for making it happen... A Story of a man who broke all th...
63.5K 2.3K 14
Completed! This is a short story of about 10-15 chapter. Khushi and arnav are happily married, arnav is from poor family and khushi from rich family...
48.9K 3K 23
A blissful marriage between two individuals who already lost so much in life.. will their past allow them to lead a peaceful present... An Arshi love...