Percy Jackson-A Wizard ( Perc...

By Its_Called_Sarcasm

The Giant War had finally ended. Everything was peaceful, or as everybody thought so. Luke makes a sudden rea... More

Chapter 1- Percy
Chapter 2- Percy
Chapter 3- Annabeth
Chapter 4- Annabeth
Chapter 5-Percy
Chapter 6- Percy
Author's Note
Chapter 7- Percy
Chapter 8- Percy
Chapter 9- Harry
Chapter 10- Percy
Chapter 11- Percy
Chapter 12- Percy
Chapter 13- Percy
Chapter 14-Percy
Chapter 15- Percy
Chapter 16- Harry
Chapter 17- Percy
Chapter 19- Percy
Chapter 20- Harry
Chapter 21- Percy
Author Rant. Bear with me.
Chapter 22- Harry
Chapter 23- Percy
Chapter 24- Harry

Chapter 18- Percy

12.7K 515 171
By Its_Called_Sarcasm

PERCY

Percy was royally scared of how the reactions would be when he finally told them the truth.

All three of them leaned forward to hear the story, and Percy’s hands started shaking. He told them as precisely as he could. Him finding about a being a demigod when he was twelve, what and who demigods were, a short summary of all his adventures till he was sixteen, the fall of Kronos, him going missing, the Seven coming together, the quests on Argo 2, Tartarus, Gaea, everything. How his letter for Hogwarts had arrived and how he'd found out that he was a wizard on top of everything.

After he'd spouted out his story, he felt raw and vulnerable. All his secrets had been exposed to three kids he barely knew. It felt like the time after he'd returned from Tartarus. Empty, weak, and completely useless. He'd watched his friends take charge as he'd helplessly stood there. But he felt relieved. The secrets had bundled on him like a sack of flour, and Percy felt like a slave carrying them all around.

He didn't regret telling them anything. He was a half blood in the purest form, from both his mother's and his father's side. It was definitely unique and something never seen before. 

Their expressions were exactly as he had expected. They stared at him gormlessly, trying to figure out if he was joking or not. Ron opened and closed his mouth constantly like a fish, as if he kept forgetting was he was about to say. Hermione was just mystified and intrigued, and Harry shifted his glasses back up to his nose repeatedly, looking nervous.

Finally, Ron spoke. "I think you're nuts, but I believe you."

"That doesn't make sense."

"None of you just said makes sense. Wizards, I can understand. But gods? Gods? That's mad, mate. Raving mad. But I still believe you, because you don't look mad to me, and I can tell your'e not joking."

"It's amazing!" Hermione spoke up. "The existence of another group of unnatural people shocks you Ron, is because you grew up in a wizard family. You thought you'd seen everything, but you clearly hadn't. Harry and I, we were shocked when we found out we were wizards, but if wizards can exist, why can't gods? Why can't every unnatural and untrue myth be real? There's probably something about them in the library. Percy can't be the only wizard demigod in history. Wizards are very largely spread out, and a wizard who might have met a god anytime in the past ages might have had a child with them."

"That's impossible!"

"It's improbable," Hermione corrected. "But it can definitely happen. Percy is living truth of this. What do you think, Harry?"

Harry who had been silent all this while, staring at his shoes, looked up with a serious expression.

"I believe it for sure. And Percy," he turned to him. "Now that we're cousins, I guess I can trust you completely now. I had my doubts before, but..."

"Hey, I get it. I would have doubts too if I saw an amazingly amazing boy walk into my school in the last year, wanting to study seven years of syllabus in ten months."

"Amazingly amazing?" Hermione asked, with a small smile on her face.

"Of course. Now who wants to see an Iris Message?"

*-*

It was almost midnight when they sneaked out of the Griffindor common room. Everybody had gone to sleep, and after Harry checked his Marauder's Map thrice, the boys had signalled Hermione to meet them in the common room through a bunch of fake gold Galleons.

Five minutes later, they were all dressed and sneaking out of the portrait hole. They knew they couldn't Iris Message somebody in public in front of everyone, and they needed a rainbow. Ron had suggested coming to the prefect bathroom at night, as they did have a bubble dispenser, and could easily create a rainbow there out of artificial light there. 

They ran down to the bathroom and reached a huge portrait of a polar bear playing with its fur, looking bored.

"Hey Frank," Hermione breathed.

Percy wondered if Frank the polar bear was actually Frank the burly Chinese Canadian in disguise. It was definitely possible. 

Frank grinned and started tap dancing in the portrait. Okay, maybe he's not Frank the burly Chinese Canadian. Unless he's been hanging out with Leo way too much.

"He gets really happy on seeing students at night." Hermione explained. "Bit of a rebel. They got him here when the previous entrance to the bathroom got destroyed in the Battle of Hogwarts. He's really friendly, unless you come in winter. Gets annoyed if you wake him up from his hibernation and starts growling. They're planning on replacing him with Sir Cadogan, an overenthusiastic knight during the winter months."

"Where did you buy him?" Percy asked. This would make a great Christmas card. "I'm guessing they don't sell these at yard sales, and eBay probably won't cut it."

"Yard sale? eBay?" Ron looked really lost. Percy patted his shoulder.

"I'm sorry Ron, but you missed out on the greatest decade of all time if you don't know what eBay is."

Frank the polar bear grunted, irritated that nobody was looking at him. 

"Hang on, password. 'Beluga whales'. That's what polar bears usually eat," Hermione explained to Percy. "He probably dreams about them."

The portrait swung open, much like the Fat Lady's, and the four of them stepped in. The bathroom looked more like the Grand Cental staion, and Percy's could've easily swum laps in the bathtubs. 

Hermione rushed to the bubble dispenser. 

"It's new. The got it this year itself. We have to be careful with it."

Percy rigged the machine a bit, and Hermione filled it with warm water. 

"Lumos," she whispered, and her wand lit up, immediately water started flowing like a fountain and made contact with the light. A bright, clear rainbow came up. "Perfect."

Percy threw a drachma in. "Oh Iris, Godess of the Rainbow, accept this offering. Show me Sally Jackson, err, Potter in Manhattan."

Nothing happened.

"Iris?" Percy asked nervously. "You there? Uhm, hey Fleecy, do me a solid?"

Everybody else looked confused.

"Please? Once again, Sally Jackson-slash-Potter, in case you couldn't hear because of signal problems."

Still nothing.

"Maybe it's because the rainbow is made of artificial light." Hermione said.

“No, it can't be that. Either you can't Iris Message here in the castle at all, the way you can't apparate, or somebody is blocking her contact."

"So why don't you try someone else." Hermione asked. “That'll clear things up."

"Yeah, uh Iris, show me Chiron at Camp Half Blood."

The air shimmered, and the scene of Camp Half Blood formed. It formed right in the middle of camp, where all campers were present and singing. He'd called during the bonfire.

Harry, Ron and Hermione sucked in their breaths.

Nobody seemed to notice except Piper. Her eyes widened and she nudged Leo next to her, who was smoking some marshmellows next the fire. He was so shocked that fell head first into the bonfire.

Five seconds later, he emerged with his shirt now charred.

"I'm fine!" He announced. "Uhm, Chiron, Pipes and I think you should maybe turn around..."

Chiron turned, and now everybody was looking at them.

"Oh dear," he said. "Bonfire over, children. Curfew time. Consellors lead."

Everybody except Leo, Piper, Chiron, Mr D and Annabeth left slowly. Jason was nowhere to be seen, probably at Camp Jupiter.

"What happened?" Piper asked.

Percy told them as briefly as he could, throwing in a drachma every five minutes.

“Wizard demigods..." Annabeth said. "There can definitely be more of them. We didn't know about the Romans or Egyptians until months ago. It's possible the gods have kept another species away from us, for peaceful coexistence."

Chiron was silent. Leo was fiddling with some tools from his belt and accidentally setting himself on fire, and Piper was staring at the ground in thought.

"Maybe I could check Katoptris for something." She said. "It's started showing me visions again."

Percy was startled. "What kind of visions?"

"A big castle. And a girl, really young, about seventeen. I just keep seeing her face."

"Percy," Chiron finally spoke. "It's best that you and Harry go to you mother. She's the one with the answers you need."

"I can't reach her. Someone is blocking my Iris Message to her."

"Yes, you told me. I do not know who or why, but I'll call her. She can then contact you as soon as possible. Now sleep, children, it's past two in the night for you."

Chiron steeped his hand over the message and cut it, leaving them in darkness.

"Well, that was fun." Ron commented.

"Let's go," Hermione whispered. "Harry, check the Marauder's Map and see if the coast is clear."

Harry checked the map. "Filch is on the second floor and Mrs Norris is near the astronomy tower. Let's go."

They quietly crept out, past Frank, who waved at them, past the statue of Bonham the Rover, back to their dormitories.

____________________________________________

Heylow guys.

Two updates woot woot. I really don't have anything to say except please vote and comment because it means a lot to me.

Plz. *puppy dog eyes*

No? Plz. *free puppies all around*

Nope? Plz. *free Percy’s all around*

That should help.

Vote if you want a shirtless Percy in your bedroom right now.

Comment because from now on because commentors get random dedications.

Follow cuz I'm awesome. (I'm not actually but follow anyway).

Anna

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 38 23
Had to re-upload (20k+ reads) || After the Second Wizarding War Octavia Lemaire changes schools. From Beauxbatons to Hogwarts a lot is different, esp...
28.7K 969 37
Sixth in the LOVED Series They all return to Hogwarts to re-live one more year of school. But the golden five has expanded! The two rival houses have...
40.2K 1K 46
After the war, everything changed. Not everything that Dumbledore tried to make happen happened. Wrong people died, wrong people lived. Dumbledore hi...
828 136 27
Lila Snape always knew that she would be sorted into Slytherin when she would attend Hogwarts. She always knew that she was destined for something gr...