Arshi FF -- You Are My New Dr...

By bubbilicious76

He once believed in love and relationships. He gave a chance to marriage, he didn't wanted to but he did. But... More

Introduction
Character Sketch
Prologue
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
Author Note (New Readers Do Read)
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31 - A
CHAPTER 31 - B
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40 - A
CHAPTER 40 - B
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47 - A
CHAPTER 47 - B
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 58 - A
CHAPTER 58 - B
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
Author Note (DO READ)
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75 - A
CHAPTER 75 - B
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79 - A
CHAPTER 79 - B
CHAPTER 80 - A
CHAPTER 80 - B
CHAPTER 81 - A
CHAPTER 81 - B
CHAPTER 82 - Mehndi Day
CHAPTER 83 - A - Sangeet Day
CHAPTER 83 - B - Sangeet Day
CHAPTER 84 - Haldi Day
CHAPTER 85 - A - Marriage Day
CHAPTER 85 - B - Marriage Day
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89 - Reception
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94 - A
CHAPTER 94 - B
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Note *About Chapter 100*
CHAPTER 100 - A
CHAPTER 100 - B
Chapter 101
Last Chapter 102
Epilogues Announcement
Epilogue -- A
Epilogue - B
Epilogue - C (Part-01)
Epilogue - C (Part - 02)
Epilogue D - (Part 01)
Epilogue D - (Part 02)

CHAPTER 57

13.9K 559 105
By bubbilicious76

------------------ Wednesday - Von Faniota PARIS Office - 10:00 am

The car halted in front of a magnificent building having old structure, looking gigantic. There were ohhhss and ahhhss among the AR designers team as they got out of the cars. 

Khushi looked at the huge building tilting her head back. Finally she is here ... PARIS ... the hub of fashions ... the VF main office ... known as the King of Fashion around the world.

Khushi looked around to see Arnav and saw him shaking hands with Mr. Richard. She wanted to know what he is feeling right now ... just as it seems to answer her question ... Arnav turns his head and his eyes clashes with hers ... a smile appear on his lips ... and she got her answer.

They had reached Paris late last night. Everyone was tired and having jet lag went straight to their rooms and slept. Next morning after having breakfast they all were escorted into cars to go to VF office ... both Arnav and Khushi didn't get the chance to talk.

Khushi was happy that Arnav's dream is finally going to get complete. She can see how happy he is even though he had that ASR mask on him ... but now Khushi can look past that mask and tell what's going on. His posture was of the dominating business man, sheer intelligence clouds his face but unlike others she can see the elation in his eyes ... the one that shines only when he achieves something big.

Mr. Richard took them in, they were going through a corridor when a section came, little similar to the office at London.

Mr. Richard indicated to the stair going down on right, "This is our relaxing area ... employees of different departments mingle with each other here. On the right there is a restaurant plus bar ... we have also hire few Indian Chefs for you so that you can have your own cuisine as well ... on the left there is lawn ... if you want to eat or sit in open air", said Mr. Richard looking at AR team and Arnav.

"That (Mr. Richard pointed ahead to the office area) is our HR department, to the right is the cabin of the Head and this (pointing to left) is the waiting area (as they can see few people sitting there)", said Mr. Richard and move ahead ... they come to the elevators area, 3 lifts were there. Everyone one got into them and reached the third floor as Mr. Richard asked them to press the third floor button.

Ms. Stella Morris greeted them as they came out of the lift on the third floor. She shook hands with Aman and gives a cheek kiss to Arnav much to Khushi's dislike. She give an angry glare to her who was ogling at her Arnav. Arnav didn't turn to Khushi as he knew what he might see. He smirk a little thinking about his angry kitten's reaction and move ahead.

"Fellow team members ... this is the floor where you all will be working.", said Ms. Stella as she gesture them to follow her ... she open the double wood door and enter.

AR team members looked around the hall in excitement and wonderment. There were 10 big tables; each table had a tailoring machine adjacent to it. There were 2 people working from the VF team ... they wave their hands in greeting which AR team returns.

"Here you will be working on your designs ... if you still have any alternation to make ... which I am sure you will be doing during the production phase", said Stella.

The hall was divided by cardboard wall on both sides; Stella took them to the right side first.

They came to another big room, they saw other few of their fellow VF team members working with fabrics ... they greeted them. There were 10 big tables as well having mannequins with each one of them.

"Here you will be working with your fabrics and clothes", said Stella.

"And now to a very important part of this area", said Stella as she took them to left side of the hall.

Again there were ooohhhss and aaahhss as they see the piles upon piles of fabrics ... at the end of room there were cupboards with various racks having laces and ornament to use for the clothes.

"This is the fabric section ... you can find every type of fabric you will be needing for the production of your clothes ... the laces, sashes, other ornaments are there (as she pointed to the end of the room) still if you don't find anything of your liking you can tell our assistants here (she pointed towards the group of 4 French men) they can arrange it for you", said Stella.

AR team members scatters into the room, touching and looking at various fabrics, Khushi went towards the end of the room to look the cupboards with almost everything they could say that is needed to make clothes ... everything means everything.

As they got busy into looking at various things Mr. Richard took Arnav and Aman out and to the up most floor. He takes them to a room which looks like a cabin of some head.

"Mr. Raizada ... this will be your cabin", said Mr. Richard and Arnav got surprise as they didn't gave him the separate cabin in London ... so he was assuming that this must be the CEO cabin.

"We can't let the CEO working in the meeting room right?", said Mr. Richard smiling at Arnav surprise expression. "Sorry we couldn't get you the separate cabin in London but here Mr. Ives said strictly to not do the mistake again".

Arnav just smile back in return. Then Mr. Richard takes them to another room which was just two cabins away. One side of the room has window wall giving the view of the Paris city.

"This will be our meeting room Mr. Raizada ... please be seated. Mr. Herluin (CEO) and Mr. John (COO) will be here in few minutes", said Mr. Richard.

Just then a young man came into the room, "Oh yeah and this is Mr. Scott ... your interpreter", said Mr. Richard introducing the man.

Arnav and Aman shake hands with Scott and took their seat ... they find it a bit weird sitting on the cushion stools but they didn't say anything. Arnav and Aman got talking about event ... Aman was praising the place while Arnav was thinking to change his office interiors as he kinda likes this office's interiors. Aman liked his thought as well. After few minutes the door open and VF CEO and COO walked in with Mr. Richard. Arnav and Aman stood up.

"Arnaabb how are you doing my boy?", said Mr. Herluin Ives in his French accent prolonging his name. Aman suppress his laughter while Arnav had a wired expression but control it in next second.

"Good Mr. Ives .. Hope you are doing fine as well", said Arnav while shaking hand with the French man in his 50's.

"Good Good", said Mr. Ives and then he shakes hand with Aman and gesture them to settle down.

Arnav shakes hand with Mr. John and then took his seat next to Mr. Ives.

Mr. Ives was highly respected, experienced and successful Business man in the Fashion world in Europe. Arnav knew about it and also how he had worked hard to make VF the no.1 brand around the world. Arnav had the same goal to make AR grand ... although he knew it will take time but he is willing to wait for it ... it is Already on no.1 in India now with collaborating with VF the international gates will be open for AR. It was his dream ... the dream he saw when he done the first successful show of AR.

Mr. Ives was also aware of Arnav's struggle ... he always has an eye for hard work and he knew that AR is on no. 1 only because of his sheer hard work ... that's why he agreed to work with AR because he knew he wouldn't be disappointed and it came out true as he was getting regular updates from Mr. Richard and the things were going great.

"Mr. Raizada we have schedule the press meet next week on Monday ... in which we will reveal about our joint collaboration and about the event as well", said Mr. John and Arnav nods his head slightly telling that it was alright from his end.

"Our Media is ready to handle things over here ... what about in India?", asked Mr. John.

"Well my brother will be handling the media in India. My team is ready as well ... they are just waiting for the official announcement.", said Arnav.

"That's good then ... there are few things to discuss about ...", said Mr. John and the discussion started.

----------- Meanwhile on the designers floor

AR team was back in the main hall ... all members of the VF team were present there now along with other many people whom they don't know yet.

"Hello guys ... Welcome to Von Faniota", said Mr. Damien Gy (the man with brown hair and French features ... he is head of design team for this Fashion Event).

There were hellos and hi from the AR team. Ms. Stella had already left from there as she had no work here now that the Head of design team is here.

"There are only 20 days left for the event including today ... we need to work hard and fast", said Mr. Alessandro Ezno (guy with slight brown skin and black hair with Italian features ... partner of Mr. Gy and expert in fabrics).

"Every designer will team up with one sub-designer and a tailor to work with", said Mr. Ezno and then in next half hour he introduce AR team with their sub designers and tailors ... most of them were French so Mr. Enzo also introduce them with other 4 men who will their interpreter for the next 20 days.

Khushi was glad that her sub designer was an English man, who also happen to know French as he is working with VF for more than a year now ... and it will be easy to communicate with her tailor who was a French man in his 40's.

"Hi ... I am Jordan", said her sub-designer extending his hand.

"Hi ... I am Khushi", said Khushi shaking his hand.

"Khushi ... nice name ... and you are beautiful too", said Jordan and Khushi smile politely saying a thank you. She looked at Prachi who was also a bit dazed meeting her sub-designer who happens to be handsome French man. Khushi shakes her head and then look at Vijay who was throwing angry glances towards Prachi's sub-designer. Khushi smiles at that as it reminded her of jealous Arnav. Prachi looked at Khushi and wink gesturing her towards Jordan. Khushi eyed her and then turn to Jordan who was probably saying something to her.

After the introduction and teaming up was over Mr. Gy address both AR and VF team, "Listen now, first we will be doing the evening gowns ... so now I want you all to go to the fabrics section and select the fabrics and ornament you will be needing for your gown ... we need to complete it in next 3 days then we will come to bridesmaid dress and then at the end the wedding gown ... so hurry up chop chop ...".

With that AR and VF team started to go the fabrics room in 3, 4 pairs so the room doesn't get crowded. Khushi went in the second turn and choose the silk red fabric for her gown ... Jordan suggested her to select blue as it will look more good with her design ... but she insisted on red as she knew its Arnav favorite color and she didn't want to slip this opportunity as they have the freedom to choose which ever color they want for the evening gown ... because for the bridesmaid and bride dress they don't have the choice as it will be only white with 30% of other colors to go with White.

-----------------------------------------------

After the tiring day they went back to their hotel. Khushi thought that they will only be selecting fabrics today but she was wrong ... they had also done the cutting for the gown and tomorrow they will be doing the stitching.

She looked in awe when they car stopped in front of the hotel ... the blue light was making the surrounding beautiful ... last night she did not give it that much attention as she was hell tired and her brain was only thinking to get dump on the bed. But now she gives attention to the surrounding and found other members doing the same.

Arnav went straight in and up to his suite. As he enters his suite he sends a message to Khushi. Who had also reached her room.

She heard the beep of her cell and looked at the message. As always ... just her name written, which means that, Arnav wants to talk to her.

"Khushi ... do you want to go first?", asked Prachi holding out her change of clothes. This time Khushi was sharing her room with Prachi as Lavanya was still in India working on the Indian Bridal dresses.

"No you go ahead", said Khushi as she dials Arnav's number and waited but he didn't pick up ... she clicked her tongue and place the cell on table and went to her luggage to take out her clothes. Just then her phone rang and she picked the call seeing Arnav's name.

Khushi: hey

Arnav: hey .. sorry I was changing so couldn't pick your call.

Khushi: its ok ... ( a bit amuse ... wondering that now how easily Arnav could say sorry to her)

Arnav: hmm ... so how was your day?

Khushi: um it was good ... excited and tiring. How was yours?

Arnav: ahaan .. mine was good ... not much work.

Khushi: that's strange ... you and not much work.

Arnav: yup ... its just the press meet left and then I have to supervise only.

Khushi: ahaan and here I thought we will be doing fabrics only but you know what ...

Arnav (said instantly): What?

Khushi: I did the cutting of the gown as well and tomorrow is the stitching ... we have to complete the gown in next 2 days.

Arnav: well it will get more tough and busy for you ahead.

Khushi: yeah I can guess that.

Just then Prachi came out, "Khushi ... come on hurry ... we will be late", said Prachi and head for her bag to so some touching up.

"yeah ok", said Khushi to Prachi.

Arnav: you going somewhere? (as Arnav heard what Prachi had said)

Khushi: yeah we plan to see around the hotel and then eat dinner.

Aranv: oh but I thought ... (Arnav didn't complete the sentence).

Khushi: What?

Arnav (in curt tone) : Nothing .. you go and enjoy your dinner .. bye

Arnav cut the call without listening to her reply. Khushi looked at the cell little confused but she didn't miss the change in his tone either.

Khushi turn to Prachi, "Prachi you go ... I am not feeling to go out".

"What? Why? We decided na that we will go around the hotel together", said Prachi looking at her disappointed.

"yeah we did", said Khushi as she held her shoulders from back, "but I think you and Vijay should go together ... without any kabab mein hadi", said Khushi in teasing tone.

"Khushi ...", Prachi blushed as she move away.

"What Khushi? You know Vijay will also be wanting to spend some time with only you so I guess you should go with him", said Khushi.

"Oh you think so?", asked Prachi

"yeah ... I will stay here and will go for dinner later if I have the mood", said Khushi.

"Ok .. then", said Prachi and taking her clutch she went out. Khushi went to washroom thinking about Prachi and Vijay ... they both like each other or probably more but haven't said anything to each other on this matter ... And it again reminded her of Arnav and her, as they also took time to confess to their feelings. She prayed that Prachi and Vijay didn't take that much time to confess.

----------- After some time @ Arnav's suite

Arnav was in a grumpy mood, he wanted to spend time with Khushi and was going to ask her for dinner ... yeah they can't go out together but they could have dinner in his suite. He flick the channels pushing the remote button with a little too much force.

"Dammit ...", he gritted switching the TV off ... nothing was making his mood good. The one who can must be enjoying roaming around the hotel with her friends.

He was about to switch on his laptop when he heard the loud knock his door. He got irritated ... who is disturbing him now ... he already told Aman that he didn't want to go for dinner when he had asked ... so it must be the room service.

He angrily opened the door and in next second his anger gone looking at the person standing there.

"Khushi ...", he said softly.

"Hello Arnavji", said Khushi smiling brightly at him.

"What are you doing here?", asked Arnav as he thought that she must be with her friends.

"For dinner or what", said Khushi as she walks past Arnav into the suite. Arnav closes the door and went towards her.

"I am sure you haven't order yet right? So what you want to eat haan? Will Chinese be ok?", Khushi shoot questions at him and he could only nod his head.

Khushi picks the living room phone and press the number to order food. The man spoke in French on the other end ... not understanding what he meant Khushi started to place order for both of them. Meanwhile Arnav only looked at her, she was looking pretty in aqua blue loose pants and flowery top.

Arnav move closer to her ... just as she put the phone down Arnav startled her by hugging from behind.

Khushi places her hands over his ... both didn't say anything. Arnav was glad that she is here ... he knew she cancelled her plans for him ... and Khushi knew that it was his way of saying thank you.

"I missed you", said Arnav after few seconds.

"hmm ..", said Khushi.

"What hmmm ... you didn't miss me?", said Arnav breaking the hug and Khushi turns to him.

"um nope ... I am missing my baby more", said Khushi as she wound her hand around his neck.

"Oh is that so?", said Arnav grabbing her waist and pulling her close.

"Yes ... I will have dinner with you quickly then I will go to my room and talk with my baby on skype", said Khushi with a teasing tone.

"Oh and here I was thinking that you want to spend time with me", said Arnav making a sad face.

"Of course I want ... if not then what I am doing here", said Khushi removing her hand and pushes him over chest and move away but Arnav grabs her again pulling her soft body close to hers cupping her one cheek he lean forward to kiss her but Khushi place her hand on his mouth. Arnav gives her an angry glare, seeing that Khushi also gave him an angry glare. Taking her hand off,  Arnav turned and went into his bedroom, angry and irritated with her gesture. He could have kissed her but he didn't want to force it ... as it reminded him of his previous action.

Realizing that Khushi had made him angry she went after him and saw him sitting on bed with his laptop open up in front of him. She called him but Arnav ignore her ... after calling for 3, 4 times when Arnav still ignore her Khushi shut his laptop and move to side on bed, then she climbs on the bed and move close to Arnav or more on him. At first Arnav got angry when Khushi moved his laptop but in next second got surprise when she move on him.

He open his mouth to say something but it got shut by her as she place her lips on him ... kissing him with passion. Arnav hold her waist as he leaned back on pillow little in sitting position and reciprocated with equal vigor.

After few second they break from the kiss and Khushi hide her face in his chest ... Arnav chuckled at her reaction ... first she kissed him being bold and then next minute she become shy of her own reaction. Arnav didn't say anything but hold her close. Khushi too didn't say anything and enjoyed his warmth listening to his heart beat which was a bit fast due to the kiss just like hers. Khushi would have slept right there in his arm if not for the doorbell.

"Come on ... lets have dinner", said Arnav tucking errant strand of hair behind her ear.

Both got down from bed, the waiter went after placing their dinner on the living room table. Arnav sit near Khushi and both started to have dinner with little talk here and there. Khushi told him about her team of sub-designer and tailor. Arnav told her that there will be a picnic on Sunday just like they had in London. Khushi got excited and asked Arnav to join them as she wouldn't take No for an answer. Arnav said that he will try or rather prefer spending some time alone with her ... which make her blush.

------------------------------------------------

The next 3 days went busy for Arnav as he prepared for the press conference and met other valuable people, some of very important clients of VF and their partners. And Khushi was busy in making her gown.

Then Sunday was the picnic day, although Arnav went on insistence of Khushi but later he concluded that it was a bad decision as through their boat trip on Senie River, then Eiffel tower and then exploring the neighborhood of the Marias' they both didn't get a single chance to spend together. She was surrounded by her colleagues and Arnav was left with Aman and Mr. Richard. He got bored without the company of the person he longed. So he returned back to the hotel in middle of the trip excusing that he had important work to do.

But late at night on their phone conversation Khushi apologies to him many times and not to forget the cozy moments they get to spend in Arnav's suite, although they were only for few minutes but they were worth it.

-------------------

Then on Monday Arnav have the press conference ... in which Mr. John had revealed to the press about the joint collaboration of AR and VF for the upcoming fashion event. The reporters asked them questions regarding event and there reviews on their partnership on working together in future. The atmosphere was calm here  but it was total opposite in India.

There was a kind of uproar in the fashion industry in India ... the rivals were fuming as AR got to work with VF ... the one who doesn't like ASR's fame and success were accusing him that he might have bribe them to work with him. AR's associates and clients were praising ... some were complaining that they were not informed ... the media was also having their field day as to why this news was hidden and asking whether really Arnav had bribed the VF people or not. How come suddenly the famous international brand wanted to work with AR?

It irritated Akash that how senseless the media is over here ... not listening to actual thing and making the mole out of hill. He held a press conference and with strictness addresses the media that it's their decision whether they tell it or not. Halting their questions Akash went on to explain little about collaboration and little about event and also cleared the air about bribing that its only venom from the rivals who are jealous and nothing else ... and strictly told the media that they cannot ask any personal question but only related to event.

Back in Paris, The designers got introduce to their models which will be donning their dresses and walking the ramp. Khushi tired her model ... the dress fitted her perfectly but a little loose from shoulder as she had skinny figure. On Tuesday she had started working on the bridesmaid dress.

-------------------

Tuesday and Wednesday went by with Arnav dealing with his different clients calling him regarding event and then inviting important people from India for the event.

But these two days were not good for Khushi as she had received the call from Anjali late in night on Monday that her baby was not doing well ... he had high fever and he want his mama.

Everyday Khushi would skype with Anjali and talk to Arush on video chat ... the baby was missing his Mama. Khushi thought it will be ok but she was wrong ... On Saturday Anjali had called her after lunch time (which makes Delhi evening time as it is 3 n half hours ahead of Paris time) telling Khushi that Arush was getting cranky and he didn't even take his afternoon sleep and was eating less. Khushi talked to Arush on phone for an hour, singing the usual song for him and finally was able to make him sleep.

Then on Monday late night around 11pm (and Dehli around 2 am) Anjali called her telling her that Arush is having high fever and not sleeping. Anjali tired her best but this time nothing was helping.

"Anjaliji why didn't you tell me earlier?", asked Khushi in worried tone as she heard Arush's whimpering from behind.

"You were busy Khushi and you can't even come here. I thought I will handle him but today I don't know why he is crying very much", said Anjali her voice was cracking seeing the wet face of Arush.

"Ok let me talk to him", said Khushi.

"Baby here ... talk to your mama", said Anjali as she places fone on Arush's ear.

"Arush my baby ...", said Khushi a little loud.

"Mamma ... mamaaa ...", said Arush in crying tone.

"Shhsshhh my baby ... you're Mama's strong boy na ... please don't cry", said Khushi as she try not to cry herself.

"Ajaaoo ... Mama ... ajaooo", Arush cried more.

Khushi tried to make him calm but the poor baby just wants his mama with him ... It was getting difficult for Khushi to hold her tears. She didn't know how long she had talk to him ... she cooed him, sing a song to him ... but the poor baby just wanted his Mama with him as he constantly tell her "AjaO Ajao ...", in his baby voice which bring tears to both Khushi and Anjali. Khushi didn't know how long she had talk to Arush ... the poor baby cried a lot and finally slept due to tiredness and the effect of the medicine.

Then wiping her tears Khushi went into her room as she had come out when Anjali called her as she didn't want to disturb Prachi who was fast asleep.

On Tuesday Morning Khushi talked to Anjali asking about Arush ... she informed that Arush's fever is coming down but still he is getting cranking. Then in lunch time she called again and talked to her baby ... who was just asking Khushi to come to him. Khushi got more sad and angry ... that her baby needs her and she can't do anything about it as Arnav won't allow to bring him here.

She went back to her work but her mind was on Arush and Arnav. She was thinking of ways how to talk to Arnav or more probably ask him to bring Arush here ... but she also knew his reasons ... so she was fighting between heart and mind what to do. She came back from her thoughts when her sub-designer shakes her arm.

On Wednesday as well Khushi was lost in thoughts while working thinking about how to deal with the situation.

"Khushi ... Khushi ... stop", said Jordan in a bit loud voice, "you're cutting it the wrong way".

Khushi jerked back from her thoughts and look down at the piece of lace which she was cutting for her bridesmaid dress.

They had completed their evening gown which turn out be a gorgeous one. And for last 2 day they are working on the bridesmaid dress.

"Um Sorry Jordan ... I will bring another piece", said Khushi in low voice putting the scissor and turn to go.

Jordan looked on confuse not understanding whats going on with her. He found her sad and lost in thoughts and not much into the work since yesterday ... he did ask but she said its nothing.

Prachi went behind Khushi as she was also worried for her friend ... her table was right next to Khushi ... she also found Khushi sad since yesterday.

Arnav had also seen this, as he was roaming around the hall looking at the progress of the dresses ... he looked at Khushi who was looking down and disappear into the fabric section. This was very much unlike Khushi who was always chirping and show great enthusiasm while working. Then he remembered that Khushi didn't talk to him last night saying that she is tired and needed to sleep ... which was surprising for him Because how much tired she was ... she would always talk for few minutes with him before going to sleep.

Khushi came back to hall with Prachi still looking not herself as she tried to focus on work. Arnav was watching her ... and had sense that too ... she looked at Arnav who saw pain and hurt in her expression. He got worried he wanted to go to her and hold her in his arms but he can't with everyone around. Khushi averted her eyes and then didn't look at him again which makes Arnav sure that something was definitely wrong and he will talk to her tonight.

But when the night came Khushi was not in a mood to talk to Arnav as she was worried for Arush so she called up Anjali and talked to her ... she told her that Arush fever had come down but not fully gone. Then she talked to her baby ... who was again just calling out for his Mama and wanted to be with her ... the poor baby was missing her badly and Khushi's condition was no different.

-------------------- Next day ... Thursday ... Lunch time.

"Khushi whats wrong? You can tell me ... we are friends now", said Jordan as he look on the lost Khushi.

"Nothing Jordan ... just tiredness", replied Khushi with a small smile.

"Its not just tiredness. I have seen you work ... you are just not your usual self ... has something happen?", said Jordan in concerned voice.

"Nothing ... I will be alright in a day or two", said Khushi

"You sure?", said Jordan as he grabs Khushi's hand on the table.

"yeah", said Khushi with a smile and slowly take her hand back ... as she knew that Arnav was watching her ... which was right.

Arnav was irritated and worried, as he couldn't get to talk to Khushi ... she didn't talk to him since last two nights ... So today he came down for the lunch thinking if he could get the chance to talk to Khushi ... he didn't miss Jordan holding her hand ... anger rose in him ... which got sooth down a bit when Khushi retreat her hand but not fully gone as Khushi could talk to her a week made friend but not him. That's it for him ... he will talk to her tonight ... no matter what happens.

------------------

Arnav was pacing in his room ... he was thinking to go to Khushi and talk to her but he knew Prachi will be there ... so he called her up but got angry when Khushi cut his call which clearly mean that she won't talk to him ... but why she isn't telling him anything? What's wrong? He knew about Arush bring ill ... and also knew that Khushi would be worried about it too but then why she isn't talking to him? He dials her again and again she cut his call ... this made him more angry ... now it's enough. He stormed out if his room.

Hearing the loud impatience knock Prachi hurried to door, she got surprise to see Arnav there.

"Is Khushi there?", asked Arnav.

Before Prachi could reply Arnav went into the room and saw Khushi sitting on the bed who stood up seeing him.

He went towards her grabs her hand and move out of the room, "Arnavji ... what are doing? Stop", said Khushi startled at his gesture.

"I want to talk to you ... which you're clearing avoiding to do", said Arnav in anger and went to the elevator. Prachi watched all this with open mouth.

Khushi jerk her hand back as Arnav pushed the elevator button, "Arnavji stop this ... what will Prachi think?".

"I don't care what she thinks ... ok ... I don't care what anyone thinks or do", said Arnav looking at her angrily.

"If you don't care then why don't you show this same attitude about Arush haan", said Khushi in equal anger.

"Khushi I know you're worried about him ... don't worry he will be fine", said Arnav assuring her.

"Fine? He wont be fine ... he needs me Arnavji. I asked you to let me bring him here but you didn't ...", Khushi was saying then Arnav cut her.

"Khushi ... I told you why we can't bring him here", said Arnav in strict tone.

"Yes you did ... but for how long are you going let this go on Arnavji? It has been 2 years Arnavji ... you handled it then and I know you can handle it now. You handle that article incident about us didn't you ... you are Arnav Singh Raizada ... who doesn't get afraid of anything ... who doesn't give a shit to what other thinks then why are you getting worried about Arush matter", said Khushi in anger and concern.

"I am not worried. I just don't want to hurt him", said Arnav moving into the elevator taking Khushi with him.

"Arnavji ... he is a baby. He doesn't know about these things ... the only thing he cares and need is Love ... his parents love ... YOUR LOVE", said Khushi moving away from Arnav.

"Khushi ... Di is with him. She has been handling him since he is born ... so relax", said Arnav as he tried to hold her arms but Khushi push his hands away.

"That's where you are wrong Arnavji ... you know why Arush gets cranky most of the time ... when at first he couldn't see Anjali ji around he gets cranky because he spends all the time with her. Then Shobahji came to look after him ... she told me how difficult it was for her to make Arush familiar with her. He doesn't go to Mami ji, do you know why? Because he hardly spend time with her ... and now when I am with him from so many days he gets cranky when he doesn't see me ... babies are like this. They get use to with people they see around them all the time ... Arush gets scared when he doesn't see me or Anjali ji ... and you are making him weak that way ... babies needs to interact with others ... otherwise when they grow up they would get reserved. You don't allow him to even go out of the house just because media don't get to know about him ... that's wrong ... he needs to go out ... to see other people ... he needs to get familiar with his surroundings. If not then when he grows up, his personality will be weak. He will get afraid to interact with other people", said Khushi hurriedly as few tears roll down her cheeks.

Arnav got dumbfounded listening to her outburst ... the elevator door open but Khushi pushed the button of her floor.

"Khushi I didn't want it that way ... I did what I thought will be best for him", said Arnav moving close to Khushi.

"Best? You think its best for him ... do you know he hardly even played with another baby or kid when we take him to orphanage. Do you know much time it took for me and Anjaliji to make Arush normal to play with other kids? What will you do when he grows up? Will you stop him to go to school? To make friends? Have you thought about it? Have you?", said Khushi as her voice gets louder.

Arnav didn't say anything as his brain ponder over what Khushi had said. After few seconds the elevator doors open and Khushi takes a step to move out.

"Khushi ... Wait listen to me, I told you I won't be able to be a good father", said Arnav trying to hold Khushi's hand. But she jerks it away and move out of elevator. Arnav sighed ... how he will make her understand.

After taking 2, 3 steps Khushi stopped and turned back to him ... tears in her eye,"You won't be able to or you don't want to?

"You are hurting him with no fault of his. For God Sake Arnavji he is just a baby ... a baby ... whats was his fault in all that happened years ago ... and now this time you have hurt me too", said Khushi and went towards her room. Arnav leaned back on the wall closing his eyes.

Prachi saw Khushi entering the room and slamming on the bed, "Khushi ... is .. is everything ok", asked Prachi hesitatingly.

"Please Prachi don't ask me anything now. I will tell you later ... please", said Khushi making her voice calm but the tears won't stop.

------------------- Next day - Friday

Khushi sighed with relief as Mr. Gy gives her a thumbs up looking at her bridesmaid dress hanging around the mannequin. Today she is done with the bridesmaid dress as well now the final wedding gown is left.

Prachi looked at Khushi who was sitting on the bed with her suitcase in front of her ... adjusting her stuff.

"Khushi you wana go down for dinner?", asked Prachi.

"No Prachi ... you go I don't have the mood", said Khushi

"Whats wrong Khushi? I have been noticing from past few days, you seems lost and not yourself", said Prachi as she places her hand on Khushi's shoulder, "Did ASR said something?".

"Nothing Prachi ... I am just tired", said Khushi looking up at Prachi and give her a smile, "You go and have dinner". Prachi didn't insist as she knew it won't work ... so she went down for dinner.

After some time Khushi was done adjusting her stuff ... she was about to zip up her bag when there was knock on the door.

"Its open Prachi", said Khushi loudly thinking that it must be Prachi.

"Khushi ...", it was Arnav. Khushi hand stop but she didn't turn back.

"Arnavji ... please I don't want any other arugument ... so please you just ...", Khushi sentence halted in middle when she heard a loud voice.

"MAMAAA", Arush exclaimed loudly seeing his mama ... although it was her back to him but the little one knew that it was his mama.

Khushi turns around with a jerk ... her eyes going wide seeing Arush. Arnav was holding him in a way that his back was touching Arnav's chest and Arnav one hand was on Arush's stomach and other under his bottom holding him close to his chest. Arush face was to the front and his hands were extended forward as he wiggle to go to his Mama.

"Maammaa k paashh", Arush exclaimed again when Khushi didn't move. She was shocked to see him here but in the next moment she move forward instantly and took Arush in her arms.

"My baby ...", said Khushi as she hugs Arush and then give kisses all over his face who in return shower kisses on his mama.

Arnav looked in awe at both mother and son. Their bond was really unique. He was happy to see the joy on Khushi's face ... which was sad from past few days. Not to forget his son who was grinning.

"Oh my baby ... you still have fever", said Khushi when she found that his body was still warm.

"Its not fever ... its just the after effect of it. I had him check with the doctor. he said that he is fine", said Arnav.

"Thank you Arnavji ... thank you so much", said Khushi caressing Arush and looked at Arnav, her eyes become misty thinking that Arnav went against his own rules and bought Arush here ... just for her.

"Khushi I didn't intent to hurt you nor him", said Arnav as he rubs his kucnles on her cheeks, "I am trying to be a better father".

Khushi shakes her head, "I am sorry Arnavji. I didn't mean that what you said ... you are a good father ... I ", she was saying when Arnav cut her.

"No Khushi ... you were right at your place. Its just that I took more time to realize things ... and I have to thank you for that", said Arnav as he runs other hand over Arush's head.

"Arnavji I know its not easy for you but I will always be with you no matter what happens. Before you handled things alone ... but now you have me", said Khushi cupping his cheek ... Arnav turn his head and kiss her palm.

"I know", said Arnav with a smile then taking a key out of pocket he handed it to Khushi, "This is a separate key to my suite, in case I am not around. I change to presidential one with 2 bedrooms. Shobah is here as well ... she will look after him when you go to office ... she has another key as well".

Khushi nods her head taking the key, "Thank you". Giving a kiss to her forehead Arnav left the room, he knew both Khushi and Arush wanted to spend some time together.

Yesterday after his argument with Khushi he couldn't eat or sleep ... her words were ringing in his mind. Was he really wrong in not allowing Arush go out? He remembers that when few times his Di took Arush to orphanage he scolded his Di for not obeying him. His Di had said the same thing then that Arush needs to interact with others. He had noticed Arush getting scared to go to him, Akash or Mamaji sometimes. What if what Khushi had said is true? Is it making Arush's personality weak? He didn't want that ... NO ... he didn't wanted his son to be weak ... even if he doesn't show ... he really cares for him ... even when he couldn't let himself love his son like real fathers do. Then he remembered the time when Rohan tried to take Arush with him ... even then his heart was not allowing him to let that happen. Those accusations ... those false news and gossips ... he remembered that hard time. Was it worth it to still hold that grudge? It is not doing any good to Arush or even him ... then Khushi's words ring in his mind.

Yes he is Arnav Singh Raizada ... and he is not afraid of any one. He doesn't give shit to anyone or to anything expect for his love ones. He had handle the situation then and he can very well handle it now. He just didn't want his Di to go through it ... the questions and taunts ... he didn't want anyone to point finger at them ... that's why he had tried to hide his son from the outer world ... but it is affecting his son life and he won't let that happen. Now he has Khushi with him ... and he knew that if anyone points a finger towards Arush she will stand with him.

So he made the decide and called his sister ... making Anjali shock out of her wits telling her to pack Arush's thing as he want him to come here to Khushi. Then another shock he gave to Aman asking him to arrange Arush's and Shobah's ticket to Paris. So next day around evening, Arush landed in Paris. Arnav didn't tell Khushi that time as he wanted to surprise her ... and yes it was worth it ... the joy he had seen on Khushi's face was worth the wait.

--------------------

"Khushi I brought sandwiches for you", said Prachi as she enters into the room and next moment got startled seeing a baby with Khushi on her bed.

"Oh my ... who is he? Whose baby he is?" asked Prachi coming near to Khushi.

"He is Arush ... my baby", said Khushi taking Arush on her lap, his back to her front. "baby say hello to Prachi aunty", said Khushi.

"elloo ...", exclaimed Arush.

"Your baby? But I thought you weren't married", said Prachi dumbfounded.

"Of course I am not married .. duh!!", said Khushi eyeing Prachi "He is Arnavji's son".

"Whaatt?", said Prachi loudly which startled Arush and he turn his face to her chest and said, "Mammaaa".

Prachi eyes widened at that ... she pointed her finger to Arush, "He say mama to you?". Khushi was enjoying Prachi's shock state and noded her head.

"But why ... whats happening? Why he is calling you Mama? And how come he is here?", said Prachi as she sits on the opposite bed.

"Well I was missing my baby and my baby was missing me too so Arnavji arrange for him to come here", said Khushi coolly as if it was not a big deal.

"And why would ASR do that? We have never seen his son before and he is here now", said Prachi rubbing her temple.

Khushi giggles at her, "Yeah why would Arnav ji do that?", Khushi wiggle her brows at Prachi.

Prachi looked at her confused and then after few minutes it dawn on her, "Oh my God ... you and ASR? I mean you both ... together ... I mean ..." as Prachi was saying Khushi cut her.

"Yes ... finally you got that", said Khushi smiling.

"How? When?", asked Prachi.

"Well it's a long story", said Khushi and told her about Arnav and her and Arush, opting out some intimate part and personal things.

"wow ... that's beautiful", said Prachi listening to her story, "It's really like some romantic movie".

"you know ... I had some doubht when ASR stayed back in London with you and Lavanya and then that Sonia was gossiping around about you two ... but when you didn't show anything regarding that so i thought its not possible.

"You know Prachi how private person Arnavji is ... and he hates people gossiping about him and he didn't want anyone to taunt me of being a gold digger or trapping rich guy ... like that article thing ... thats why we kept it under the folds", said Khushi.

"yeah I can understand and don't think about these people ... they don't having anything else then to gossip", said Prachi.

"yeah ... I don't care what other people thinks now ... let them call me gold digger or whatever they want. I only care about Arnavji and my baby here", said Khushi as she plays with Arush.

"Now we do friendship with Prachi aunty", said Khushi as she moves to Prachi's bed with Arush and extend his hand to Prachi.

"Arush .. she is your friend now ok ... do hand shake", said Khushi ... but Arush turn his head being shy. Prachi smiles seeing that.

"Arush come on baby ... make her your friend come on come on", said Khushi as she put Arush's hand in Prachi's.

"Hello handsome boy", said Prachi in baby voice shaking his hand. Arush at first was shying but then after some time he got normal with Prachi ... Khushi then make him play with Prachi to make him familiar with her.

-------------------

Arnav had a dinner with VF CEO and COO, then they got busy in talking ... so he came late in night. He was feeling very tired as he takes his coat off entering into the suite. He looked at the other bedroom opposite to his and saw its door closed ... Shobah and Arush must be sleeping now. He was missing Khushi. He didn't get to spend time with her from past 2 days ... not even their regular talk. He takes his cell to send message to Khushi as he enters in to his bedroom and got surprise to see Khushi on bed patting Arush.

Sensing him behind ... Khushi turns to door and put finger on lips indicating that Arush is sleeping. Arnav put his cell and coat on the sofa as he watched Khushi putting pillow on Arush's side. Then next moment he felt her hugging him. Arnav wound his arm around her and hug her tight ... feeling his tiredness ebbing away slowly.

"Khushi what are doing here at this time?", said Arnav

"Waiting for you or what else", replied Khushi her eyes closed.

Arnav breaks the hug and look at her, "But Prachi ..."

"She knows", said Khushi and Arnav raise his one eyebrow.

"I don't care about what other thinks now ... to say in your language ... I don't give a shit about others and this world", said Khushi trying to mimic Arnav. He chuckled hearing that and hugged her again.

"Arnavji have you eaten?", asked Khushi. "hmm", said Arnav.

"And medicine?", asked Khushi again.

Arnav was about to say that he didn't when Khushi pull back from hug.

"You didn't take it right?", said Khushi in bossy tone. Arnav smirk at her that when she know then why ask.

"Come on go take your medicine and get change as well", said Khushi.

"I will do that later ... just stay here for while", said Arnav as pull her back in hug but Khushi place her hand on his chest and push away.

"Arnavji ... I am not going anywhere ... please go and change first.  I will take out your medicine", said Khushi.

"hmm ok ... they are in the first drawer", said Arnav pointing towards the side table. Khushi move to the table and Arnav went into washroom.

He came out after few minutes ... Khushi hand him medicine and glass of water, he gulped them down. Khushi takes the glass and turned but Arnav hug her from behind. Khushi smiles at his gesture.

"Khushi I missed you ... you didn't even talk with me properly", said Arnav in complaining tone.

Khushi turns in his arms cupping his cheeks, "I am sorry Arnavji. I was angry and upset ... I didn't mean to hurt you", said Khushi in caring tone.

"its ok Khushi", said Arnav.

"I can't tell you how happy I am ... you brought him here ... thank you so much", said Khushi.

"Only thankyou?", said Arnav in teasing tone.

"hmmm ...", said Khushi in a thinking gesture and slowly wound her arms around his neck, "ok what else then".

"ummm ...", Arnav look away pretending to be thinking something.

"well you know what I want", said Arnav winking at her which makes her blush, "but I want you to do something else for me".

"what Arnavji?", asked Khushi curious.

"Not now ... I will tell when the time comes ... but you have to do it ok", said Arnav.

"But Arnavji ... why not now? At least tell me something about it", said Khushi getting little anxious.

"Don't worry Khushi its nothing that you can't do ... and its nothing wrong either", said Arnav assuringly.

"Then why can't you tell me now", said Khushi.

"Because it's a surprise", said Arnav. Khushi looked at him questioningly.

"And I wont tell you about it now ok ... you trust me right?", said Arnav.

"Arnavji", Khushi gave him an angry look as why he asked that when he knows she does.

"So promise me you will do it ... for me", said Arnav

"Ok ...", said Khushi with smile and Arnav hug her as he thinks about the dress that will be coming here next week.

TO BE CONTINUED ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

345K 17.6K 37
Stand-alone Highest Rank #1 in Sheetal #2 in ipkknd #3 in Arshi #1 in Aman #1 in Relations #1 in Intense #4 in Khushi #5 in Understanding #6 in Tr...
137K 7.4K 44
Two individuals, poles apart. One is sophisticated while the other one is naive, one is ruthless while the other one is bubbly. A story about two peo...
123K 8.2K 43
Sometimes your heart needs more time to accept what your mind already knows. This is the story of Aranv and Khushi who were only meant to be passeng...
157K 7K 38
Arnav and Khushi were together for a while, in the story of their Lives.She had loved him with all her heart, and he had cared too.However, back then...