Arshi FF -- You Are My New Dr...

By bubbilicious76

He once believed in love and relationships. He gave a chance to marriage, he didn't wanted to but he did. But... More

Introduction
Character Sketch
Prologue
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
Author Note (New Readers Do Read)
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31 - A
CHAPTER 31 - B
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40 - A
CHAPTER 40 - B
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47 - A
CHAPTER 47 - B
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58 - A
CHAPTER 58 - B
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
Author Note (DO READ)
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75 - A
CHAPTER 75 - B
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79 - A
CHAPTER 79 - B
CHAPTER 80 - A
CHAPTER 80 - B
CHAPTER 81 - A
CHAPTER 81 - B
CHAPTER 82 - Mehndi Day
CHAPTER 83 - A - Sangeet Day
CHAPTER 83 - B - Sangeet Day
CHAPTER 84 - Haldi Day
CHAPTER 85 - A - Marriage Day
CHAPTER 85 - B - Marriage Day
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89 - Reception
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94 - A
CHAPTER 94 - B
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Note *About Chapter 100*
CHAPTER 100 - A
CHAPTER 100 - B
Chapter 101
Last Chapter 102
Epilogues Announcement
Epilogue -- A
Epilogue - B
Epilogue - C (Part-01)
Epilogue - C (Part - 02)
Epilogue D - (Part 01)
Epilogue D - (Part 02)

CHAPTER 53

13.6K 553 131
By bubbilicious76

------------------ Next day - Monday - Morning

Aman knocked on Lavanya's cabin and look at her through glass, who was arranging the papers in a file. Hearing the knock Lavanya looked up; she didn't say anything seeing Aman and again got busy in her work. Aman sighed at her ignorance and walk in.

Lavanya look at him entering and then keep her head down on files and before Aman could say anything she said, "Aman I don't want to talk to you now ... so please leave".

Aman got angry at her rudeness ... how will he make her understand when she is not even giving him a chance to explain.

"You are forgetting that beside being committed we also work here" said Aman, his tone clearly reflects that he is angry.

"Fine ... say what it is then?", said Lavanya looking up at Aman.

"ASR wants you to make Khushi busy today so that she can't leave the office before evening", said Aman coming straight to the point, Lavanya was about to ask why when Aman hurriedly continued "ASR wants to show cast Indian Bridal line at Paris event as well, so I have already talk to Mr. Richard about it ... he don't have any problem with it ... he just want to talk in detail. As ASR is not available he wants you to go ahead with this making Khushi come in the front with explanation and all. That will make Khushi's mind busy at work".

"Indian Bridal Line? When this was decided? And Why doesn't ASR wants Khushi to go to hospital?", asked Lavanya curios to know ... because as far as she knows after the incident both Arnav and Khushi wanted to be together as much as they can.

"It was Khushi's idea actually and ASR liked it so he talked to Mr. Richard, he agreed so ASR wants to go ahead with it. You and Khushi can arrange the team ... we need 10 dresses only.", said Aman and turn to leave.

"Wait ... you didn't answer my 2nd question", asked Lavanya quickly seeing Aman leaving her cabin.

Aman turns and look at her ... his gaze was intense and something else which Lavanya can feel as well, it was like he wants to tell her something but couldn't. Lavanya's heart started to thud faster thinking that what if something is wrong or bad going to happen. She waited for his answer not averting her eyes from him.

After a minute of staring Aman said, "I am not at liberty to say anything related to that just like I was not able to tell you then when Khushi got kidnapped. You are not even giving me a chance to explain dammit", said Aman his tone got angry at the end. Aman fisted his hand and Lavanya looked at him worried ... at one side she was angry at him but on other side she wants him to continue that's why she didn't say anything and kept looking at him.

"I don't want you to get hurt", said Aman after few seconds, "Kushal got to know about Khushi because he saw her and ASR's picture in the newspaper. I was afraid that same thing will happen to you if you were seen around us because we were sure that he was keeping an eye on ASR and his surroundings", said Aman and turned to leave ... he open the door and stopped, "Just think ... what would you have done if you were in my place", said Aman without turning and left from there.

Lavanya stood there watched him go, she didn't know why her heart was beating fast. She sit on her chair rubbing her temple, thinking on his words.

------------------------------------------------

"Khushi this is the fourth time I am calling and its very awkward", said Arnav on phone listening to Khushi's giggle.

"It not awkward Arnavji ... it's fulfilling the promise you made", said Khushi as she prepare her papers for the meeting.

"Well then I fulfilled my promised so I am not going to call you now", said Arnav.

"No Arnavji you are not going to do that ... you promised to call every hour", said Khushi her hand stopped doing the work.

"And I did call you after every hour ... didn't I?", said Arnav "Jiju was looking at me like I have gone crazy calling you after every hour", said Arnav with irritation. Khushi giggle more listening to his complain.

"Don't laugh ... its not funny", said Arnav in the same irritating tone.

"What Rahul bhai said?", asked Khushi.

"That the bullet had affected my heart more than my shoulder", said Arnav rolling his eyes remembering what Rahul had said when he found out for that Arnav is calling Khushi after every hour.

"Is it?", asked Khushi suppressing her giggles.

"Khushiii ...", said Arnav in no non-sense tone.

"Ok .. ok ... will talk to you after an hour now I have to go in meeting", said Khushi.

"Oh no ... I am not calling you now ok. Just concentrate on your meeting .. we will talk when your meeting gets over", said Arnav as he knew that this meeting will surely go on for 2, 3 hours.

"What? No I will make an excuse and call you", said Khushi.

"No you wont ... and I wont pick up if you do", said Arnav

"haw ... you will do this ... thats not right. I ... I will come there then", said Khushi

"Oh no you cannott ...", said Arnav smirking.

"Oh yes I can ... I will ask Lavanya ji and I am sure she will allow me like before", said Khushi

"If she does still you can't come. I have ask Amit to be there at office, keeping an eye on you and not to allow you to leave office at any cost before evening", said Arnav.

"ohh you wouldn't do that ... thats not right", said Khushi complaining to him.

"I did and I can ... if he doesn't want to loose his job then he won't let you leave ... so you do your work and let me do mine ... come here in the evening ok". Said Arnav.

"Arnavji ...", Khushi call his name in worry.

"Khushi listen dear ... please trust me ok. Everything will be fine, you just concentrate on your meeting ok. Message me when your meeting is over ... then I will call you ok", said Arnav.

"ok ...", said Khushi in a low tone.

"Now don't be like this ... Ok ... be yourself and go rock the meeting", said Arnav trying to build her enthusiasm ... Khushi smile at that.

"Ok Arnavji ... you take care ... ok", said Khushi.

"yeah you too ... baye", said Arnav and cut the call.

Khushi looked at her cell and wonder, 'why does it feels like its Arnavji's plan to make me do this meeting so that I don't go to hospital' ... and then when it sunk her that it was indeed his plan she shakes her head thinking that how Arnav Singh Raizada make sure his plans always work ... thinking of double ways as well. "Laad govener ...", murmur Khushi and went towards the conference room.

------------------ @ Hospital - Around Noon

Aman and Virkant were inside Arnav's room, going over the plan one last time, the door open and Shivam enters, "Sir, Iqbal just messaged that Kushal and his men had left from their place  and Mr. Raizada (looking in Arnav's direction) was right. Kushal is pretty angry on his son's death and he wants to take revenge and Iqbal said that he is most probably going to Kidnap Mr. Raizada just like he (looking in Arnav's direction again) said he would do".

"Hmmm get everything ready Shivam, we will move in few minutes", said Vikrant and Shivam left the room.

Just then Rahul and Akash enter the room, "Bhai .. media is already at the gates ... the reporters are asking for your statement", said Akash coming near to Arnav who was sitting on the bed.

"The guards?", asked Arnav. "They are ready", replied Akash.

"We should also get ready then", said Aman and Arnav nods his head in agreement.

"Here are the things you asked for", said Rahul handing 2 shoppers to Aman.

"I am having a bad feeling about it bhai", said Akash in worried tone looking at Arnav.

"Well it's the risk we have to take if we want to end it forever", said Arnav in finality.

After half an hour the reporters saw Akash coming out with Arnav and a doctor, reporters quickly move in his direction asking questions about his health, how the accident happen etc. Akash reply to the reporters that all is good and it was just a small accident and not to exaggerate it more. The guards also came in front blocking the media from getting near Arnav. Who was wearing a hoodie and sunglasses, his head was down and quite hidden due to the hood.

The ambulance was parked a little distance away from the hospital gates, Arnav move towards the van, while gaurds protected him from reported and he quickly went in with the doctor. After a minute the ambulance started and turned to go out of the hospital. Akash was answering reporters' questions while the guards and police were stopping them from going to their own vans so that they don't follow the ambulance.

--------------------

Khushi impatiently looked at the time in her cell, it was noon and she was getting worried for Arnav, though she had received a massage from him an hour back that all is well there. Just then a team member calls her asking something about the design. She started to explain about it. The meeting was not seem to end soon. They have made up a team of 4 designers which will be designing the Indian Bridal line and they were all discussing about it. But the thought of Arnav never left Khushi's mind and she was waiting for this meeting to get over so that she can call Arnav but still she send a message to him and got a reply from him again that all is well and he will call her soon.

--------------------

The ambulance was on way to Shantivan but after 15 minutes it changed its route and the speed as well and then while turning a road a black van started to follow it.

"Sir, they have changed the route", said one of Vikrant's men looking at the GPS tracker device.

"Ok then lets move in their direction fast ... but keep the distance so that they can't see us", said Vikrant to his team member who was driving the car.

Vikrant with 4 of his men were also following the ambulance but at a large distance so that the drive doesn't suspect that they were being followed.

After half an hour of driving the ambulance was out of city and near the deserted place. It stops after few minutes in a big ground surround by trees from one side. There were two cars already parked there. And Kushal was leaning on one of them with hands folded over his chest, an evil smile on his face.

The black van also stopped beside the ambulance and 3, 4 men came out of it with guns in their hands. They open the ambulance door pointing the gun towards Arnav and doctor.

"Come out now", said one of the men. Arnav and the doctor came out raising their hands. They drag them near Kushal who stood straight and move few steps ahead.

"Well well Arnav Malik we meet again", said Kushal walking towards Arnav, "And this will be for the last time", his tone was dangerous.

"Yes it is indeed for the last time", came the reply and he pull off his glasses and hoodie.

Kushal got shock seeing the man standing in front of him.

-------------------

Khushi stood up and move out of the conference as soon as the meeting got finished, she dials Arnav's number moving to the next corridor away from the people.

"So you couldn't wait haan", said Arnav as he picked Khushi's call.

"Where are you Arnavji? You are at hospital right? Don't you dare lie to me", said Khushi in worried tone.

"Yes Khushi ... I am in hospital, in my room and everything is fine here", said Arnav assuring her once again.

"hmm ... so then what about Kushal?", asked Khushi.

"Police is handling him Khushi ... you don't have to worry about it ... hopefully I will be getting the news of his capture in some time", said Arnav.

"hmmm", said Khushi.

"So tell me how was the meeting and what course of action you guys settle with", asked Arnav changing the subject and Khushi gladly started to tell him about the meeting.

--------------------

"You? Who are you? And where is that Arnav", blasted Kushal looking at the man standing in front of him.

"What will you do knowing about me?", came the reply, "and for Arnav ... you will never reach him".

"Sahab he is one of his men ... I have seen him around that Malik", said Raghu coming beside Kushal.

"But it should have been Arnav ... you said that he will be getting discharge today then how the hell he come instead of him", said Kushal looking at Raghu with maddening gaze.

"Don't ... kn .. ow.. Sah...ab ... May be .. the...y switched him", Raghu stammers not understanding himself what is going on.

"Another trick ... that bas***d Arnav played another trick with me", said Kushal in rage looking at the man in front of him which was supposed to be Arnav and got madder seeing him smiling.

"I will kill you ... you think that you guys are smart ... you don't know what you got yourself into", said Kushal taking the gun from Raghu and pointing it toward the man infront.

"Its no use Kushal ... police will be here any minute and you won't be able to escape this time", said the man.

Hearing about the police everyone got alerted and started to whisper. Raghu saw the tense faces of his fellow men, "He is making this up to scare us ... there is no police ... no one was following us", said Raghu looking around who was in the black van behind the ambulance.

"You need to think that again Mr.", said the man.

"ENOUGH ...", shouted Kushal , "I have enough of this .. if not Arnav then you will have to die ... let him know that I am not scared from his tricks and I will get him again and kill him for sure", said Kushal pointing the gun towards the man. He was about to pull the trigger when the doctor move from his place taking a gun out and pointing it towards Kushal.

Kushal got startled seeing the gun in doctor's hand before he could move gun in his direction the doctor shoot and the gun fell from Kushal's hand. Everyone was just getting the hang of the situation when they saw 2, 3 cars stopping around them and few men came out, some were in police uniform.

"Halt ... Drop your weapons ... you are all under arrest", said Vikrant out loud to all the men there.

Seeing them Kushal's men dropped their weapon. Kushal face twitched in frustration as his plan got failed again.

"Mr. Kushal you are under arrest for Kidnapping Ms. Gupta and attempting to murder Mr. Raizada", said Vikrant looking towards Kushal.

Kushal didn't say anything but was looking around in anger trying to think anyway out possible which was none at the time.

"Shivam ...", Vikrant look at the doctor, "Take them away".

"Yes sir", said Shivam grabbing Raghu and hand cuff him.

"Mr. Mathur ... you alright", said Vikrant turning to the man who was supposed to be Arnav.

"Yes ..", said Aman coming near Kushal and said, "Just to let you know ... it was I who shot your son not Arnav and you had that man in front of you and you could not do anything to him ... now you will live with this thought for the rest of your life in jail". With that Aman move behind Shivam. Vikrant move towards Kuhsal to handcuff him who was then got more mad with rage knowing what Aman had said. Without thinking anything he bent down quickly taking the gun from ground and move it in Aman's direction.

"Look out", Vikrant shouted moving his gun in Kushal's direction and both shot at the same time. Aman bent to side immediately listening to Vikrant's warning and the bullet graze right arm. While the other bullet went to Kusha's leg and he flop down on ground. Aman winced in pain holding his arm, Shivam quickly get to him and check his wound.

"Its just the graze", said Shivam tearing the sleeve of doctor's coat which he was wearing and wrap it around Aman's wound and then help him stand up. Vikrant had asked his men to take Kushal to the car who was having trouble walking now. Just as he passes near Aman ... he punched him in the face and Kushal double down with pain and the force of it.

"Oh easy man", said Shivam holding Aman back.

"I wanted to do this since the time I saw his face today ... bas***d", said Aman flicking his hand. Vikrant shakes his head and move forward commanding his men to move now. Aman take his cell out and send message to Arnav that everything went according to the plan.

It was Arnav's idea to lure Kushal out, taking the information to him about his discharge and his son's death news. Arnav knew after that Kushal would want to take revenge and he would try again and again until he succeeds and Arnav want to end this matter for good now. So he planned to go himself at first but Aman denied volunteering himself ... that will give Kushal the element of surprise to pass the time till Vikrant comes there. And also Kushal would take time killing someone else. Akash was not agreeing at first thinking that it should be him doing that but Arnav denied saying that Kushal can recognise him and Aman would be unknown to him ... also Aman was around Arnav's built so people who would be kidnapping him won't notice much. They thought that they will stop the ambulance at some place and then kidnap Aman and Shivam (who was in doctor's attire) from it but Raghu already bribed the driver to do the job. Vikrant had place the same tracking device on Aman's hoodie, which he had put on Arnav's collar back then, to track them, and they followed them tracking the signals, fortunately not taking much time.

Arnav smiles with relief reading Aman's message ... that lurking danger is gone now forever.

------------------ Around Evening @ Hospital

She hurriedly run into the hospital ... moving towards the elevator ... tears were running down her cheeks and she didn't make a single attempt to wipe them off. Only thing running in her mind were his words, which he had spoken to her in the morning. She wanted to get to him as soon as she can.

When the elevator doors open she hurriedly went out towards the room, again almost running. In few seconds she was there. She halted before the door, her heart was beating fast ... she gulped 2, 3 times and open the door. There ... she was him, sitting on the hospital bed with an injured arm.

"Aman ...", his name escape her lips in a whisper and she run to him. Aman was surprise to see her and before he could say anything he was crushed into tight hug by Lavanya.

"Lavanya ...", Aman said her name, surprise, happy, little worried by her presence.

Aman look up at Arnav who was standing there with a smile on his face ... the unsaid question was answered by a slight nod of his head that he had called Lavanya and tell her about him.

Lavanya was now crying holding Aman, he tries to break the hug so that he could see her face but she was not ready to let him go. The scene reminds Arnav of Khushi, who was about to reach here. He could not wait to hold her in his arms. He left the room, going to his own to wait for Khushi there.

"Lavanya please stop crying ... I am fine", said Aman again trying to break the hug.

"I am sorry ... I am sorry", said Lavanya between her sobs.

"Why are you saying sorry sweetheart? Its not your fault, I should be the one saying sorry", said Aman running his hand on her head.

Lavanya breaks the hug and look at him with teary eyes and anger, "then say it", she said in a stern voice that for a moment Aman got confuse whether she was angry or not.

"Say ... Sorry ... (Lavanya smack him on the chest) you should be sorry ... you moron", said Lavanya and smack him again and again.

"Oww ... why are you hitting me?", said Aman trying to hold her hand but she started to punch his chest.

"you bas***d, you moron ... why didn't you tell me what were you up to ... why ... why?", said Lavanya crying and hitting him at the same time.

"Calm down woman", said Aman grabbing both her hands.

"Don't tell me to calm down ...did you know what I have been going through since ASR told me you got shot? I thought ... I thought I would lose you ... I was dying inside", said Lavanya angrily trying to free her hands so that she could hit him again. Seeing that Lavanya was not calming down, Aman yanks her towards him and slams his lips on her. Lavanya hit his chest but then give in to the kiss pulling him more... Aman felt great, finally able to kiss her after many days.

Arnav turn around when he heard the door open and saw Khushi who was thinking about the same thing as he was. Both move towards each other and hug tightly. Finally Khushi's heart and mind were at rest seeing him all fine and well standing in her arms. Arnav was relishing her warmth, now there is no danger ... nothing will part them now.

"Arnavji ... you alright na? He did nothing to you right?", asked Khushi breaking the hug but still holding his shoulders.

"No dear ... everything thing is fine. It's over now ... there is no danger now", said Arnav touching his forehead with hers.

"What about him?", asked Khushi looking into his eyes, worry was still etched on her face.

"He is in police custody, we got him. He won't be able to do something for the rest of his life", said Arnav clenching his jaws with anger. Khushi quickly cup his cheeks stroking them lightly.

Arnav smile at her gesture, she didn't want him to get angry. He took her to the sofa and then told her about his plan, how Aman went in his place, how Kushal tried to kidnap him and how police captured him ... he also told her about Aman getting shot.

"Oh No ... he too ...where is he? Is he alright? Was he hurt much?", asked Khushi and stood up.

"Khushi he is fine ... luckily the bullet just grazed his arm, so no worries", said Arnav grabbing her hand.

"Oh thank god ... I want to see him Arnavji", said Khushi and Arnav nod his heading taking Khushi out of the room.

Aman break the kiss only when he felt out of breath, "And I was dying to do this", said Aman stroking Lavanya's cheek which was now a slight pinkish.

Few tears escapes her eyes, Lavanya was a strong woman, confident and independent. She never cries even in most difficult situations, she always prefer to struggle and fight. But when the situation comes where you feel that you will lose the person you love most, the person who had become your life, can make you weak, make you vulnerable and then you feel afraid even to leave his/her side.

"Now you know what it is feel like ... that you might lose the person you love the most, that's why I didn't tell you because I didn't want to you to come in the way or getting hurt. I was afraid that what if something happens to you ... what if I lost you ... I can't Lavanya ... that made me weak that's why I didn't tell you. It doesn't mean that I don't trust you sweetheart. I do ... but ... I was afraid. I am sorry dear ... I am really sorry for hurting you even when I didn't mean it. I am sorry", said Aman holding her close.

"I am sorry too for not letting you explain. I understand now ... but please Aman don't hide anything related to you ... even if it's bad or dangerous I don't know ok ... but you have to tell me", said Lavanya cupping his cheeks and Aman nodded like an obedient child.

"I love you so much", said Lavanya and peck his lips. "Me too", said Aman and kiss her again pulling her more close that now she was leaning on him.

When Arnav and Khushi came at the door, he remembers about Lavanya and somewhere he knew that what will be happening so he was about to tell Khushi about it but she opens the door going in.

"Aman .. Hooowww...", Khushi stopped looking at the scene, startled ... her eyes went wide ... Arnav instantly turn his face, he was still standing outside the room.

Aman and Lavanya broke the kiss hearing the voice. Lavanya immediately move away from Aman trying to fix herself up.

Aman didn't know how to react in such situation just a second ago he was kissing Lavanya and now she was sitting away from him. Arnav immediately grab Khushi's hand pulling her out of room and closed the door. Aman sighed and shakes his head and chuckled seeing at Lavanya's face expression. Aman grab her hand and pull her close.

"No ... they will be here again", said Lavanya leaning back, understanding what Aman must be thinking to do.

"Don't worry they will be doing the same", said Aman and move close to her face.

"But ...", Lavanya about to argue but Aman shut her up by kissing her again ... It's like he was not having enough of her as he was deprive of kissing her from the past few days.

"Haww ... they were kissing", said Khushi turning to Arnav who rolled his eyes. "So what Khushi ... they are a couple", said Arnav.

Realising something else Khushi literally jump like a child, "Arnav ji they were kissing", said Khushi happily.

Arnav look at her as if she had gone crazy, "Yeah Khushi I know that".

"That means they patched up. Lavanya ji was not talking to Aman ... poor Aman he was worried about it", said Khushi.

"Yeah I know ... that's why I called Lavanya to tell her about Aman. I knew no matter how much angry she is with Aman but as she loves him, she won't be able to stop herself knowing that he is hurt", said Arnav.

"Awwhh ... you are so shweeet", said Khushi pinching his cheeks. "What the ... Khushi", said Arnav a bit surprise at her gesture.

"What what ... it shows that how much you care for Aman. I was right na ... he is your best friend ... and you love him too", said Khushi clapping her hands together.

"Not again ...", said Arnav rolling his eyes, grabbing her hand and move towards his room. He couldn't help but agree with Khushi that he do care for Aman very much, remembering that how much worried he got seeing Aman wounded.

------------------------------------------------

The rest of the week passed rather smoothly ... Arnav was very much relaxed as there was no danger in their life now. Kushal was treated for his wound and send to the jail for life time, in charge of attempting murder and Kidnapping Khushi. Now there was no chance of him to get out.

Aman was better as his wound was not that much deep ... he was back to work after 2 days, though Lavanya argued but he knows a perfect way to shut her up. Still she tries to be with him most of the time taking care of him whenever possible.

It's a wonder how such incidents can change a person, Arnav can feel the change within himself as well. He was smiling more, getting naughty with Khushi and enjoying his time with her whenever possible. He was slowly opening up to her sharing his feelings and thoughts. Khushi was also noticing this change in him, and she was happy about it but somewhere something was lacking. Arnav's wounds were healing and doctors had told that he can go home. But Khushi knew that there are some wounds deep inside his heart which are not yet healed. And she wanted to heal those deep wounds, she wanted him to be free of every pain, belonging to his past.

------------------ 1 WEEK LATER

The designs for wedding gowns had been finalized. Mr. Richard and his team had left for Paris taking the final designs with them so that they can start the production phase. AR team will also be leaving to Paris in next 2, 3 days.

Khushi was really excited for this trip, like every fashion designer it was her dream too, to work in a big fashion event on large scale and what could be larger than working with the biggest Fashion house around the world and presenting her design in Paris which is known as the fashion hub. In this event many big names of fashion industry will be coming not only from France but from all around the Europe.

It was Saturday, around noon, and Khushi was at Shantivan, Anjali had called her up as she had placed a small Puja in the Orphanage and also have to give gifts to the kids. She had just changed Arush's diaper and clothes as she wanted to take him as well.

"My baby is ready", said Khushi flicking his nose with Arush who squeals excitedly raising his arms for Khushi to take him up, he was lying on the bed and Khushi was hovering over him.

Khushi kissed his both hands and cheeks.

"ta ta tataa ... Annnghhh", Arush made the baby voice tapping Khushi's cheek.

"you know Mama is going to miss you soo much", said Khushi sitting up taking Arush in her arms.

"Alush missshh tuuu", said Arush jumping on her lap.

"Awhhh .. mela baby ... I know baby. I wish Mama could be with you all day ... but tuch(clicking her tongue) who will make your papa understand this", said Khushi.

"Papppaaa ...", said Arush hearing the word papa.

"Yes Papa ... he doesn't do anything you know. He onlys knows how to get angry", said Khushi talking to Arush like he understands her meaning and surprisingly he do some whereas he made a face and said, "papa angdlyy ... no papa angdly". He does not like either when his papa gets angry.

"hai na ... hai naa ... he does not look good when he is angry", said Khushi.

"Papa .. no good", said Arush and Khushi nod her head.

"But your papa is very handsome", said Khushi winking to Arush.

"Hansshoommm...", said Arush wanting to know the meaning of the word.

"um handsome means ... beautiful ... your papa is beautiful and ... (as Khushi was saying her mind play images of his muscular body without shirt) and sexy (the word left her mouth involuntary)", said Khushi a little in daze thinking of Arnav.

"Papa ... bootiful and sessyyy", said Arush clapping his hands.

"But my Arush baby is more handsome than papa", said Khushi kissing him again on the cheek.  Arush gets happy and excited and leaning on Khushi's face he bite her nose a little.

"Awwhh baby ... don't do that", said Khushi rubbing her nose, "You bite Mama nose .. so bad (she smack him lightly on his bum) bad ... bad ... bad", said Khushi smacking him again on the bum and Arush grin widely as he found the gesture playful.

"Hey why are you hitting him?", said Arnav who came to Anjali's room as he wanted to give the check to his sister for donation.

"I am not hitting him. I was just smacking him a little ... and he doesn't mind ... hai na baby", said Khushi flicking her nose with his.

As Arnav move close, Arush eyes fell on him and he instantly extend his hand to him, "Papppaaa ...", Arnav came near the bed and ruffle his hair, then Arush said, "Seessyyy .. paappaa seesyy ".

"What??", said Arnav not understanding the word but Khushi immediately stop Arush as she knew what he wanted to say.

"Nothing ... he was just blabbering", said Khushi.

"papaa ... bootiful", said Arush again and Khushi widen her eyes.

"What? Bootfiul .. means beautiful", said Arnav looking at Arush and Khushi.

"Who said that to you Arush", said Arnav crouching down near the bed coming to eye level of Arush.

"Mama ..  papa bootiful", said Arush in his baby language and Khushi put her hand on his mouth.

"Aruuussshhh", said Khushi in a tone which means that whatever Arush is doing is not like by her and Arush made a face.

"So you find me Beautiful haan?", said Arnav looking at Khushi intensely.

"Um ... no ... I .. I have to go", said Khushi standing up from the bed taking Arush in her arms. She turns to go but Arnav grabs her free hand.

He moves behind her and whisper in her ear, "You know kids never lies ... what you told him and he said that ... now I wonder what sessy means", said Arnav making his voice husky.

Khushi takes her hand back moving two steps away from him, she was having goose bumps, she somewhere knew that Arnav figured out what sessy means. Khushi avert her eyes, she didn't want to admit that she finds him sexy which was 100% truth, as she was feeling shy now.

She was save from the entry of Anjali in the room, "Chottey you are here, I was looking for you in your room", said Anjali coming in the room.

"I was also looking for you ... here", said Arnav giving the check to Anjali.

"Thanks ... Arush is ready Khushi?", said Anjali looking at Khushi who nods her head.

"Di ... you need anything else?", asked Arnav. "No Chottey. I got everything .. umm check, gifts, sweets", said Anjali remembering if she forgets anything or not and look at Khushi asking her the same.

"We got everything Anjali ji ... Mohan ji already placed them in the car", said Khushi.

"Great then ... come lets go ... see you in the evening Chottey", said Anjali tapping Arnav's cheek a little and then she turn to go. Khushi also followed her.

Arnav hurriedly went behind her, "Khushi ... you didn't tell me what sessyy means", said Arnav in low voice so that only Khushi could here.

"I don't know", said Khushi and hurriedly went ahead beside Anjali.

Arnav smile at her shyness, he didn't miss the pink color rising on her cheeks which told him that she is feeling shy.

---------------------------------

Everyone one was having their evening tea when Khushi and Anjali came back from the orphanage. They greeted everybody in the living room.

"How was the pooja bitya?", asked Nani looking at Anjali.

"It was good Nani, this time kids didn't make much fuss ... they were learning good", said Anjali leaning back on the sofa to relax.

"that's good ...", said Nani and then called Hari Prakash to bring tea for Khushi and Anjali.

Arush was lying in Khushi's lap as he got tired and now feeling sleepy. She was swaying him lightly so that he could sleep. Khushi look around and find that Arnav is not in the sight.

"Where is Arnavji?", asked Khushi.

"In his room ... as usual working", Akash answered sipping his tea.

"Yeh Arnav bitwa bhi na ... Since the time he had come from the hospital he is mostly busy in work ... I told him to take it easy.", said Mamaji

"But you all knowz na Arnav bitwa is every serious about his work", said Mamiji dipping the biscuit in tea and eating it.

"What was the need to work that much? Lavanyaji and Aman are handling the things at office", said Khushi little bit angrily.

"Yeah your right Khushi ... but who will argue with bhai ... you know", said Akash.

"Chottey never listens ... work is so important to him than his own health", said Anjali irritatingly as she knew that there was no point arguing with him as he never listen in matter of work and if anyone forces him, he gets stubborn.

"its not right .. he should not do this. He is not fully recovered. If he works like this he will get ill and weak", said Khushi in a worried voice.

"You are right Khushi ... why don't you talk to him about it", said Akash and then wink at Anjali.

Anjali smiles understanding his meaning, "Yeah Khushi ... you talk to him ... besides he only listens to you now a days ... right Nani", said Anjali in teasing tone. Nani nods smilingly

Khushi stood up, feeling shy at that ... she didn't want them to tease her now, "I will talk to him", said Khushi and went upwards. She carefully placed Arush in his cot, who was asleep by then, and went to Arnav's room.

Arnav was sitting on the recliner with his laptop open in front of him, a file in his hand and talking to Aman on phone.

"Aman write down the quotations", said Aranv. "One minute ASR", said Aman and look for the pen, grabbing one quickly, "yes tell me now".

Arnav tell him the figures and then said in stern tone, "Aman you tell Mr. Mehta that if he wants to work with us then he have to agree on our quotations otherwise the deal is cancel".

"Ok ASR", said Aman.

Just then Khushi enters the room, the door wasn't close, she comes near the recliner and watch Arnav with her hands on hips. Arnav gesture her to wait as he was on call not noticing her stern expression.

"Have you talked to Mr. Richard?", asked Arnav.

"Yes ... they are in Paris and production phase has started. They haven't told the media about the event yet ... they are waiting for you to come there first", said Aman.

"Ok then tell our Media team, not to reveal anything until they get official statement from Paris", said Arnav. "OK ASR", said Aman.

Khushi tap her foot in irritation waiting for the call to end but it seems that its not going to end soon.

"When are we leaving to Paris Aman?", asked Arnav.

"On Tuesday, 26th June ... I have booked the tickets, flight is in the evening", said Aman.

"Ok great and what about the Indian outfits?", asked Arnav.

"Lavanya is working with the team, she said she will prepare them here as she doubt that Paris production team may not have all materials we use for making them", said Aman.

"Ok that's fine ... but make sure she bring them 2, 3 days before the event so that the models can rehearse in them before the event and ...", Arnav sentence didn't get complete as just then Khushi snatch the phone from his hand.

"What the ... Khushiii", said Arnav standing up in anger.

Khushi cut the call, "Doctors has asked you to rest not to work Arnavji".

"Khushi ... that was important ... give the phone here", said Arnav in irritation, he hates when everybody asks him to rest.

"Hawww important tha (Khushi making a sorry face) ... sorry ... (Changing her expression to angry one) but no sorry. I told you ... No work for few days and where is your cast why aren't you wearing your cast", said Khushi looking around and found the cast on bed.

"Khushi give me my phone back", said Arnav taking a step towards Khushi.

"NO", Khushi move back.

Just then the phone ring and Khushi saw Aman's name flashing, Arnav step forward to take the phone but Khushi move away picking the call.

"Hello Aman ...", said Khushi as she tried to dodge Arnav who was getting irritated.

"Khushi ... you ...", Aman was surprise to hear her voice.

"Yes ...Aman enough working, Arnavji needs rest, so no talking and no working ... understood", said Khushi in a typical wifey style.

Aman chuckled and said, "Yes Mam.." wondering what ASR have to say about it but he didn't have to wait as he heard Arnav's angry voice from behind.

"Khushi give me the phone dammit.", said Arnav coming close to her and tries to grab her hand.

But Khushi cut the call stepping back and moving her hand away from his reach, "There is nothing important than your health ... so I won't give you the phone".

"Khushiii ...", said Arnav loudly in anger and move forward, Khushi dodge him and went out through the French doors, she halted as the pool come in front of her, she turn to move to side but bump into Arnav, she quickly move her hands behind her. Arnav move his hands to her back grabbing her hands.

"Khushi give me the phone", said Arnav.

"No ... I won't give it to you ... you will start talking to Aman again and then you will start working", said Khushi panting a bit due to struggle of not giving phone to him. She grabbed the phone tightly in her hand and Arnav was trying to open her hold.

"Khushi ...", said Arnav jerking her forward and both then realize that how their bodies were in close contact with each other.

"Arnavji .. No", said Khushi trying not to get affected by his closeness but it was getting difficult for her.

"Khushi ... give me the phone", said Arnav moving close to her face and Khushi lean back, "No", said Khushi. 

Arnav tighten his hold on her hand and try to remove her fingers from around the phone, "No Arnavji ..."

"Arnavji stop" ... said Khushi but Arnav nearly open her hold when Khushi suddenly said a bit loud,

"Arnav ..."

Arnav halted right there as his heart skip a beat hearing his name from her lips without ji'. Khushi too realise what she had said and look into his eyes a bit surprised.

"What did you say Khushi?", asked Arnav in low voice looking intensely into her eyes.

"That ... that I won't give you the phone", said Khushi averting her eyes.

"No after that ... say it again", said Arnav.

"Arnavji please leave me", said Khushi trying to get out of his hold but he tighten it more.

"Say it again then", said Arnav in his husky voice.

Khushi's heart was thudding faster, his eyes was becoming more intense and Khushi knew he mean it ... he won't leave her until she say it.

"Ar ..r nn .. a..avv", Khushi stammers.

"Again ...", said Arnav.

"Arr...naavv", Khushi stammers again.

"Again", said Arnav leaning his forehead on hers, hearing his name from her can be that much soothing, he never knew that.

"Arnav...", Khushi didn't stammer this time.

"Again ...", said Arnav.

Khushi was feeling shy now and his closeness was also not doing any good.

"Arnav please ...", said Khushi as her hold got slack on the phone and it drop down on the floor with a sound. Arnav move back hearing the sound and Khushi move two steps away from him.

"Khushi ...", Arnav was about to take her hand when Khushi turns and run into the room.

"Khushi ...", Arnav move after her. Khushi stop at the door and turn around to face  Arnav, who stopped few feet away.

"Arnav ...", said Khushi with shy smile and she bit her lips, looking at a smile forming on his face,  she the turned and left the room.

Arnav stood there relishing in the feeling of hearing his name from her. He cannot describe how amazing it had felt.

Late into the night Arnav was tossing on the bed, after the day ended completing his work, he was exhausted. But his mind was still not resting as it was replaying the event happened in the evening. Getting no sleep he went to the pool side where she had said his name. He smiles wide thinking about it ... he saw his own reflection in water ... the smile on his face ... only because of her. 

Then he realize that he has been smiling more from past few days which he haven't done that frequently in past years. That's the change Khushi had brought in his life. He started to remember their previous encounters ... that how much giving Khushi has been. And How less he had contributed in that giving. Then he remembers something and realizes that there was one thing he had decided to do but haven't got the chance.

He moves in the room going to his cupboard, he opens it and skim through things looking for that thing ... after few minutes he found it at the bottom drawer in a plastic wrap. He takes out the cloth and run his thumb on it. He move back, his mind playing the scene when Khushi had wrapped that piece of cloth around his hand 14 years ago.

He picks his cell and about to call Khushi when his eyes went to the time, it was around 1 am.

"Khushi must be sleeping", he thought ... "but what if she was awake like me", thought again and then sends her a message

Khushi ... just her name.

Not surprisingly, Khushi was also awake lying on the bed waiting for the sleep to come. She heard the beep of her cell, thinking who could be messaging her now she picks her cell and found that it was from Arnav, She quickly sit on her bed and open the message. It was just her name. She quickly calls him, Arnav picked the call after the second ring.

Khushi (in worried tone): Arnavji are you alright? Why are you awake? Are you not feeling well? (asked Khushi as soon as she heard his hello)

Arnav: Khushi relax, I am fine ... why are awake till now?

Khushi: tuch I was not getting any sleep

Arnav: Me too. Khushi I ... its just that ... I ... (Arnav stop not knowing how to say it to her)

Khushi: what happened Arnavji?

Arnav: Khushi ... (Arnav pause for few seconds) will you go out with me tomorrow.

Khushi was surprised at what Arnav had said, she was not expecting that. Arnav call her name when she didn't answer.

Khushi: yes of course Arnavji ... I would love to go out with you

Arnav smiles: great then I will pick you up around 5 in the evening

Khushi: you ... but Arnavji how can you drive ... your arm.

Arnav: my arm is fine ... don't worry I will take Akash car, its automatic, I won't be having much problem driving

Khushi: But Arnavji ... your wound is not fully healed

Arnav: Khushi I said na ... I will manage you don't worry.

Khushi: ok ... where will we be going?

Arnav: will tell you tomorrow ... you try to sleep now ok.

Khushi: ok you too Arnavji ... goodnight

Arnav: goodnight.

And he looks down at the piece of cloth in his hand. He placed it in the small cupboard beside dressing mirror and went to bed thinking that it's time for some confessions and truth.

TO BE CONTINUED ......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.1K 3.7K 35
Hello Readers! This was originally a Bepannaah/Adiya fanfic, but I am publishing this story as an Arshi fanfic as well. I hope this fandom enjoys thi...
157K 7K 38
Arnav and Khushi were together for a while, in the story of their Lives.She had loved him with all her heart, and he had cared too.However, back then...
49.2K 3K 23
A blissful marriage between two individuals who already lost so much in life.. will their past allow them to lead a peaceful present... An Arshi love...
123K 8.1K 43
Sometimes your heart needs more time to accept what your mind already knows. This is the story of Aranv and Khushi who were only meant to be passeng...