βœ“ πŠπˆπ‹π‹ 𝐌𝐘 π“πˆπŒπ„; JATP

Par JADORELOU

πŠπˆπ‹π‹ 𝐌𝐘 π“πˆπŒπ„, ─ julie and the phantoms. you're the only one that makes ... Plus

GRAPHICS & MORE
001. GHOST TOUCHES
002. JULIE FROM SCHOOL
003. ALIVE
005. LOVER BOY
006. BRIGHT
007. PINKY PROMISE
008. MOROSIS
009. COLORS
010. YELLOW
011. FLIRT
012. JEALOUS
013. PERFECT FOR YOU
014. LOVE YOU TOO
015. FINALLY FREE
016. PERFECT HARMONY
017. THE ALLIE TO HIS NOAH
018. SUNSHINE AND GOLDIE
019. EMPTY WORDS
020. GLAD YOU STAYED
021. WE'LL BE ALRIGHT
022. YOU AND I
023. TO BE LOVED
024. IN TOO DEEP
025. REALITY

004. CHEERIOS

9.8K 487 354
Par JADORELOU

𝟎𝟒. 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐒
( CHAPTER FOUR ) - 𝐋.𝐏.

Luke was stuck. We'd been standing around the curve of Sunset Boulevard for a good five minutes. He hasn't said a word, just looking straight ahead at all the passing people.

He still held my hand, squeezing it every passing minute to make sure I was still beside him. It was like he was scared to let go. Not that I'm complaining but my hands were getting clammy. Having sweaty hands and holding onto a cute boy isn't exactly ideal. Even if he is a ghost.

"Luke," I mumble, nudging his side softly. Seemingly snapping him out of his gaze, he blinks before turning to me. Humming as a response, he shifts uncomfortably. "If we're going to stand here, do you mind if we switch hands? The feeling of clammy palms is not exactly ideal,"

Luke laughs at this, a breathy chuckle leaving his lips before he nods. My aim was really to get him to switch hands but the smile that came along with it was worth it.

Holding up my left hand, he places his right into mine. Lacing our fingers together, he gives them a second glance before dropping my right hand that he previously held.

"You know we're going to have to let go at some point right?" I ask softly, noticing how he scrunched his nose but nodded.

"I'm just scared of this being a one time thing," Luke mumbles out. "What if it works now but never again after that?"

"Well I guess that's just something you have to decide. Are you willing to take the risk to be alive... ish, even if it's just for a few moments?" I question, peering around the corner that had a fair amount of tourists walking through enjoying their days. "I'll go out and stand beside you for however long your ghost heart desires, it's up to you Luke,"

Taking a deep breath, he hesitates. Eyes flickering between the crowds of people and back to me a few times before he nods. After his small tilt, I move first, our interlaced hands causing him to follow in suit behind me.

"How do I do this?" Luke whispers, practically glued to my side as we walked down the boulevard. Already there were people around, LA is a busy city after all so it wasn't surprising.

"Just.. try bumping into someone," I suggest, nodding toward an older couple standing slightly off to the side but still in the way of the foot traffic. With the mans back turned to us, I nudge Luke who shifted his path to get closer.

Facing forward, we walk together side by side. Softly bumping his shoulder, Luke nearly trips over his own to feet. Whipping his head at me, his eyes were wide with surprise and a grin on his lips.

"S-sorry!" He stutters out to the man who simply gave him a nod in return. Pulling us away, Luke was practically skipping before he stopped us along the wall of a shop to be out of the way. "It worked! He saw me! I touched him, Indie, and actually talked to him!"

"I'm happy for you Luke, I really am," I start, a laugh threatening to spill from my lips at his excitement. Leaning closer, I notice the few weird glances thrown our way. "But you might wanna keep it down before someone hears,"

"I don't care if they do, I'm alive again!" He practically yells the last words, only further gaining unwanted attention on my half.

Reaching up with my free hand, I cover his mouth with a laugh. Shushing him, Luke shakes his head. Suddenly, his hand dropped mine and instead they were wrapped around my torso as I was lifted up.

"Luke!" I scold, squirming against his hold but didn't manage to budge on the hold he had me in. "Put me down you weirdo! People are staring,"

"So let them," Luke scoffs but nonetheless places me down on my own two feet. Still clinging to me in a hug, he pulls back enough to peer at me. "You Indigo, are a gift,"

"I didn't even do anything," I snicker.

"You're kidding right?" Giving me a bored look, I shrug back. Letting out a sigh, Luke leans closer and lowers his voice. "Indie, you just gave me, a ghost, the ability to talk to actual people. You did everything! I couldn't have done that on my own,"

"Thank you? I more so held your hand and stood beside you looking pretty but the praise is nice," I tease. With a breathy chuckle, Luke's eyes crinkle at the sides from the cheesy grin on his lips.

"Well, you holding my hand and looking pretty is giving me the chance to be alive...ish," He says without a second thought but a smile picks up at my lips at this. Raising a brow, he notices my change in expression.

"So you think I'm pretty huh?"

. . . . .

I woke up to the sound of a pan falling. The ricochet of the metal hitting the hardwood echoed through the apartment. Jolting awake from my something-hour long nap, I reach under my bed and pull out the wooden bat hidden underneath.

The springs of the old mattress squeaked as I got up causing me to wince. There goes the element of surprise. Tip toeing out of the room, I peer around the corner but nothing came into view. Hushed whispers were heard although I couldn't make out who it was.

My mom would've came in yelling, no sense of common decency, along with the fact that she wouldn't be back yet ruled out her. No one else is around meaning I should be the only one ever inside the apartment for the next month.

Following the voices down the hall, they got louder as I reached the living room. If this is how I die I'm kicking the boys' asses in the afterlife for not letting me do it last night.

Taking in a small breath, I turn, jumping out into the open and swing aimlessly in the general facility.

"If I was alive, that would've hurt," A familiar voice speaks up. Peeking an eye open, I see Reggie standing in front of me, the bat stopped directly in the center of his stomach. Looking behind him, I notice Alex in the kitchen by the stove and Luke around the island in the middle.

"What are you doing here?" I blurt, a wave of relief washing over me but was quickly replaced. "Why are you guys here? You two didn't even know where I lived!" I ramble, tossing the bat aside. "And you," I point to Luke with an annoyed look. "You said you'd come back at three!"

"It's almost seven," Alex informs me, his voice calm compared to mine but I send him a glare.

"I came back at three but you looked tired still so I just, let you sleep?" Luke explains while scratching the back of his neck. The sentence being more of a question rather than a statement.

"And what are the other two doing here?"

"Surprise?" Reggie offers, adding jazz hands to it.

"I thought I was gonna die," I huff, reaching up to rub my face but pause feeling my hair. Knowing well enough it was a fizz ball, I take the tie along my wrist to put it up in a bun. "Why were you touching the pans? You guys can't even eat... right?"

"Alex was practicing picking things up," Luke answers, a pointed look throw at the blond.

"In my defense, I was on a roll. I managed to hold a plate and cup but I messed up on the pan," Alex tells me before looking down at the pot still down at his feet. Narrowing his eyes at it, he kicks out his foot to hit it but only groans once he passes through it.

"You also have like, no food," Reggie interrupts, changing the subject.

"I have Cheerios," I reply back.

"No milk. You have a bottle of ketchup and old jar of pickles too,"

"Did you guys go through my fridge?" I scoff. My food supply, well lack of, wasn't something they needed to be informed on. "If you must know, the Cheerios will last me two weeks. I can put water in it if I need to,"

"That's gross," Alex grimaces.

"Milk is too expensive," I shoot back. "I don't have enough money to spend. The electricity will probably go out soon anyways so the milk would rot,"

A beat of silence falls over the room. Reggie turned to look at Alex to share a look but Luke was already staring at me. His lips were pouted, forming into a slight frown.

"Guys, I'm fine. Cereal and water isn't as bad as it sounds," I start, attempting to ease the tension but cringe as the words leave my mouth.

"Liar, it's worse," Reggie scoffs crossing his arms. Not having a genuine response back, I just shrug. Walking toward the kitchen, I pick up the discarded pan and place it down on the counter.

"Alright, let's stop looking at me with the pity stares. I'm fine and I'll be fine," I emphasize, the words mostly pointed toward Luke who was staring at me with the biggest look of worry one could muster up. "I'm okay," I mumble, this time speaking directly to him.

Taking a second, Luke pauses. His eyes don't leave mine but they seem to scan over me before he seemingly decided his response. A small sigh left his lips as he nodded.

"Okay,"

"Right.. Indie you should probably get ready, the suns going down," Alex changes the subject, thankfully moving on but ultimately causing me to frown my brows.

"What're you talking about?"

"You still have to meet Julie," Reggie hums, hopping up onto the island counter before loud gasps come from him. "Wait, if you stay over then we could have a girls night!"

"You're not a girl," I tease, a smile forming on my lips at his giddy expression. "Besides I don't know Julie, wouldn't that be weird and kind of overstepping to just, stay over the night we meet?"

"I'm sure she won't care," Luke butts in.

"I like gossiping and braiding hair, I'm crashing the sleepover even if you don't want me there," Reggie then states in utter seriousness.

"I've always wanted to paint my nails," Alex mumbles.

"You've never painted them?" I snicker before remembering he was, in fact, a ghost from 1995. "I have old nail polish you can have. I'll teach you how to do it,"

"Really?" Alex blurts, his enthusiasm showing right away as he perks up. Nodding back, I smile and a small grin begins to take over his features. "Thanks Indie,"

"Luke you're not invited to the party," I tell him only to get a shocked and over dramatic gasp back.

"What? Why not?" He pouts.

"You don't seem like a nail polish, face mask, hair braiding kind of guy," I shrug, completely teasing but he seems to take it to heart.

"Yes I am. I'm totally that guy. I'm a nail polish, hair braiding, face.. thing-y guy. I love all that stuff!" Luke rushes out before morphing into a look of faux offense. "I'm hurt that you'd think otherwise,"

"No you're not," Reggie says absentmindedly, more so focused on counting the number of tiles on the ground rather than Luke who sent daggers his way at that.

"Yes I am!" He defends, the pout on his lips coming back. Laughing at his reaction, I hum in agreement before turning around, making my way back down the hall.

"Right.. we'll see about that later on,"

- NIKO SPEAKS "
edited ( 21 july 2021 )
[ pre edited a/n below ]

this has nothing to do with the
actual show plot but i just wanted
more cute moments and indie
to interact with reggie and alex so
next chapter will be about that

anyway, i just wanna say
thank you for 1k already?? that's insane
thank you guys for reading <33

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

136K 3.7K 18
π–†π–˜ π–Žπ–™ π–™π–šπ–—π–“π–˜ π–”π–šπ–™, π–™π–π–Šπ–—π–Š'π–˜ π–’π–”π–—π–Š 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓 π–™π–π–—π–Šπ–Š π–Œπ–π–”π–˜π–™π–˜ π–Žπ–“ π–π–šπ–‘π–Žπ–Š'π–˜ π–Œπ–†π–—π–†π–Œπ–Š... β˜†β™¬β—‹β™©βœ§β™©βœ§β™©β—‹β™¬β˜† 𝔯𝔒𝔀𝔀𝔦𝔒 𝔛 οΏ½...
67.5K 2K 17
🎡 ❛ you're signing off again, but you're my only friend ❜ ΙͺΙ΄ ᴑʜΙͺα΄„Κœ: a girl who struggles to draw the line between reality and fantasy finds hersel...
157K 3.7K 26
" because even in the afterlife, i am still invisible to you." oh how you wish that he would love you the same way you love him . julie and the phan...
175K 6.2K 30
"no matter where life takes us nothing can break us apart." or in which a lifer and a ghost are connected in different timelines by his music. [ luk...