𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐭

By BreezyPop

Her name is Monet. She was living the dream life. At 20 she already owned her own business. She had two loyal... More

Characters
Chapter 1 : Introduction
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Announcement?

Chapter 20

9.3K 312 139
By BreezyPop

1 Month Later

Mo wobbled around her new home.

Leon & Mo closed on the place last month & they were now trying too get it furnished.

Zuri skipped down the stairs humming Muwop by Mulatto.

"Zuri have you put your new bedroom set up yet?" Mo asked as she held her growing belly.

Zuri nodded her head "Yes, I just finished " She grabbed a apple out of the fridge.

"One of my friends are having a party would you mind if I go?" Zuri asked biting down on her lip softly.

Mo squinted her eyes "Let me see the flyer" Mo asked.

Zuri pulled the flyer up on her phone showing Mo.

Mo examined it "Yeah you can go be back in here at 2:30 & don't stay till the end of the party cus they always start shooting" Mo replied flipping her hair too the other side.

Zuri nodded her head running back up the stairs.

Mo was currently looking through a magazine. She was trying too get her clothing line out there more.

The door opened causing her too look up.

"Hey Ma" Lee walked in with Stitches in his leach.

"Hey" She our her head back down looking at the magazine.

Mo had one more month too work as much as she could before she went on maternity leave.

She didn't exactly have too stop working but Lee thought she should take time off so she wouldn't stress herself out.

Leon sat down at the new dining set "You just got your hair done" He asked examining her.

Mo did a mini spin showing off the length.

"Yes I did you like it" She smirked.

"Hell yeah " He grabbed Mo placing her on his lap.

"Damn you got heavy as hell" he groaned.

Mo's mouth gapped open "Lee why would you say that" She hit his chest standing up.

"I'm playing" he laughed grabbing her again.

She folded her arms across her chest, still sitting on his lap.

She sighed "You talk to Black?" She asked curiously.

Leon nodded his head "I was over there the other day, he been chilling " Lee replied.

Every since the shooting with Essi, Black has been grumpy, he cheated on the only woman he would ever love & then got shot by her. He stayed at home majority of the time & never left unless he was going too work.

He blew Chump's phone up everyday & eventually she changed her number.

Chump even moved away too Brooklyn mostly too expand her variety of businesses more.

From what Mo heard she was doing fine & she always talked about how she would visit but deep down Mo knew she wouldn't.

Blacks mom wasn't exactly a big fan of Chump anymore either. It took everything in her too not get Essi locked up.

She didn't understand why Black still wanted to see Chump after what she did too him.

But Black knew he would never find another girl like Chump in the end.

Mo sighed "I hope he gets out of that slump" Mo replied .

"But look I'm tryna do a little get together for Christmas over here" Mo wrapped a arm around Lee'a neck.

Lee nodded his head "Alright we can do it" he rubbed her leg up & down.

"Oh you know my luh cousin Kee" Leon asked.

Mo nodded her head "Yeah I know him why?" She asked.

He rubbed the back of his neck "His momma kicked him out & I kinda told him he could stay here" He mumbled.

Mo threw her head back "For how long Lee?" She asked.

"Just until I convince his momma too let him back in" Lee replied.

Mo stood up off his lap, "Why all the teens always getting dropped off here, this ain't no damn foster home." She mugged grabbing her magazine.

Lee chuckled "Mo chill it's not gone be for long" He stood up over her.

"Mmhm" she kept her eyes stuck too the magazine.

Leon wrapped his arms around her waist "I love you" he said kissing her on the neck.

"I love you too" Mo replied.

_______________________________

"If you need some money let me know" Mo told Zuri as she got out the car.

Zuri waved her off "You already Cashapped me at the house" She leaned in the window.

She sighed "Okay call me if you need me" Mo replied — "Ou let me get a picture of you" She replied pulling out her phone.

"Mo" she groaned.

"Make sure you keep your coat on it's cold out here" She spoke as Zuri jogged towards the house.

Mo pulled off heading too Leon's Mom's house.

________________________________

Everyone gathered at Lee's mom house. Apparently she had something too tell them.

Lee & Mo sat on the couch next too each other.

Cassidy sent disgusting looks over at Mo.

Mo chose to ignore them, being that she couldn't fight her.

Kaila & her mom sat on the couch next too Cassidy.

Lee's Aunt Tee & her husband also stood on the carpet waiting for this announcement.

Tammy walked out with a tall light skin man who looked too be about 25 at the oldest.

Tammy was a very attractive lady too be in her forties. She was 43 too be exact. She had Cassidy at 19, she didn't have much time too be young & live.

She had a one night stand with Cassidys dad & he pretty much disappeared afterwards.

At 20 she met Lee's dad and had Leon at 21.

Leon's dad was the only man she had ever been with for the first few years of Lee's childhood.

He soon disappeared out of her life when times got hard. Leaving Cassidy too take care of the two kids on her own. But, she worked it out & she now is the owner of an successful Law Firm.

After years & years of working & taking care of her kids, she felt it was now time too take care of herself.

"I know y'all are probably wondering who this is" Tammy spoke as she clasped her hands together.

"Hell yeah we are" Lee responded raising a eyebrow.

She licked her lips "This is my fiancé Lamar" She smiled — "I'm getting married" She blurted out.

Cassidy got up screaming with her mom, & so did Tee & Kaila'a mom.

Leon stood there with a stale face.

"Haha that was a good joke now come on ma what you gotta tell us for real" he scrunched his nose up.

Mo turned too look at him with a displeasing expression.

"Leon I'm serious I'm getting married" She replied in a soft tone. Leon stood up still in disbelief.

He scratched his nose with his thumb "How old are you bruh" Leon asked standing in front of the man.

"I'm 25" He replied, the grill showing in his mouth.

Leon curled his upper lip "Ma he the same damn age as Cassidy" Leon yelled.

Mo stood up pulling Lee back "Leon sit down" She grabbed him.

He yanked his arm "This shit not weird too y'all" he asked everyone in the room.

The room went silent.

"As long as she's happy I don't care" Kaila stood up crossing her arms.

Leon groaned "Yeah whatever" He mumbled.

"So Lee after all these years of unhappiness I've had the one time I tell you I'm happy and something good is happening, you don't want to support me" Tammy spoke as she held her fiancés hand.

Leon shook his head "Man y'all 20 years apart what that nigga want with you?" Leon waved him off.

"I want a lot with her, for your information" Lamar spoke up.

Leon mugged "Nigga sit up light ass down, yeen scaring nobody"

Mo stood up "Mama Tammy I'm happy for you I wish you nothing but success in your marriage & I would be honored to attend" She spoke out, letting her know she had some support.

"Thank you Mo I really appreciate that" Tammy spoke.

Kaila scoffed.

Mo snaked her head around facing Kaila "Problem?" She asked.

"It's just funny how you trying too suck up that's all" Kaila scratched the top of her head.

Monet chuckled "You not even in this family, you have no Kin too this family, who are you too talk?" Mo mugged.

"If anything I belong here more than you do" Kaila rolled her neck.

Leon stood up "Chill on my girl" He spoke mugging Kaila.

"You really tryna act today huh?" Kaila mumbled.

Mo curled her upper lip "Tryna act?" Mo questioned.

Tammy knew where this conversation was about too go "Can we stay on topic please, this is about me" Her face turned red a little.

Mo eyed Kaila before sitting back down in her seat.

"Now anyone who does not want to support me feel free too leave, I am used too it trust me" She spoke directly too Lee.

He stood up looking down at Mo "You coming?" He asked.

Mo shook her head "Leon just sit down " She whispered. 

He sighed sitting back in his seat.

"Well then I will continue " Tammy rolled her eyes.

After everyone was done talking about Tammys wedding she announced that she had made dinner and everyone was welcome too eat.

Mo of course was always hungry so she went too the kitchen making herself a plate.

Leon was in the living room trying to convince Kee's mom Tee too let him back home.

She scoffed "He does not respect my home, & for that he needs too find him somewhere else too go because I'm not dealing with it" She shrugged her shoulders.

"Tee I cant let him stay with me for too long, we already got Zuri & the new baby is on the way we ain't plan for all this" Leon tried too stress the issue too her.

She eyed him "Let me think about it" She walked away.

Leon shook his head.

"You okay, look like you were really trying too persuade Tee over there" Kaila walked up too Lee.

He smiled "Oh nah it's just Kee bad ass, he can't never stay out of trouble"Lee mumbled.

Kaila chuckled"He never could"

Mo walked out of the kitchen area into the living room with a wrapped plate.

"Yeen make me nun fatty" Leon spoke too Mo.

Mo mugged "Am I pregnant or is that you?" She asked.

"I can make it for you" Kaila insisted trying to add herself in the conversation.

Mo rolled her eyes "Lee I'm ready to go now" she stood closer in front of him.

— "I put enough food on here for us too both have so come on" She grabbed his hand.

Leon laughed "Okay Baby" they walked off.

Kaila watched the two walk away & her body immediately filled with envy. She felt as if that should have been her.

________________________________

Short Chapter, just a quick update on life. But I don't know if I wanna end this book in the next few chapters or keep it going but anyways y'all go read my new book Eshe.

Here's a quick description of what it's about.

Eshe is a 17 year old, who's moving somewhere new & exploring a whole new life. With that new life comes new experiences and new people. Including Kado, who is way older than her but for some reason she can't stay away from him.

This is a whole different lane than DreamofMonet & I think y'all would enjoy it 👉🏾👈🏾.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.3K 3.2K 49
It's really a simple story about two people from similar walks of life.. crossing paths what happens when it comes down to saving myself or you situa...
Broken By kimxnea

General Fiction

146K 5.8K 45
"I had never killed nobody before but now I was a killer. I killed my rapist and I didn't feel bad about it at all" -------------- Will she let the p...
201K 6.2K 39
Just read PLEASE DONT BE GHOST READERS VOTE COMMENT THANK U
126K 3.2K 30
22 yr old Nayana Carter ( NAY-YA-NA) is always the one third wheeling for her friends until she meets the man of her dreams 23 yr Kyrie Williams (KY...