Arshi FF -- You Are My New Dr...

By bubbilicious76

He once believed in love and relationships. He gave a chance to marriage, he didn't wanted to but he did. But... More

Introduction
Character Sketch
Prologue
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
Author Note (New Readers Do Read)
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31 - A
CHAPTER 31 - B
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 40 - A
CHAPTER 40 - B
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47 - A
CHAPTER 47 - B
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58 - A
CHAPTER 58 - B
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
Author Note (DO READ)
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75 - A
CHAPTER 75 - B
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79 - A
CHAPTER 79 - B
CHAPTER 80 - A
CHAPTER 80 - B
CHAPTER 81 - A
CHAPTER 81 - B
CHAPTER 82 - Mehndi Day
CHAPTER 83 - A - Sangeet Day
CHAPTER 83 - B - Sangeet Day
CHAPTER 84 - Haldi Day
CHAPTER 85 - A - Marriage Day
CHAPTER 85 - B - Marriage Day
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89 - Reception
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94 - A
CHAPTER 94 - B
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Note *About Chapter 100*
CHAPTER 100 - A
CHAPTER 100 - B
Chapter 101
Last Chapter 102
Epilogues Announcement
Epilogue -- A
Epilogue - B
Epilogue - C (Part-01)
Epilogue - C (Part - 02)
Epilogue D - (Part 01)
Epilogue D - (Part 02)

CHAPTER 39

13.9K 546 77
By bubbilicious76

---------------- Amsterdam Airport - Early Morning - Around 6 am

Arnav was standing at the huge glass window, near the departure terminal, looking outside. His gaze was serious and held amusement, admiration and a kind of longing for the person he had been watching for the past couple of minutes ... no scratch that ... he had been watching her since they were on Dehli airport waiting for their flight.

Now they are now Amsterdam airport, as they have 2 hour stay here before their flight to London.

His design team was outside with Lavanya, enjoying the early morning views. Some were having coffee, light breakfast and ice-cream etc. Only Arnav and Aman were inside the departure lounge. He knew why Aman didn't go out with the rest of the team, because he wanted to give Arnav company. Although Arnav doesn't talk much but he had always appreciated Aman's silent company and Aman doesn't have any problem with it either as he had become attuned to Arnav's changing moods.

Apparently Khushi is having some masti with the ice-cream. She had smeared some on Prachi's face and now Prachi is running after Khushi to do the same. But Khushi is not ready to give up and now Prachi is sitting on the bench grumping away. He saw Khushi going to Prachi and sitting beside her trying to manofy her ... but Prachi had her face to other side ... and then Khushi touches her cheek to Prachi's cheek on which some ice-cream was still there and Khushi rub her cheek in way that the ice-cream shifted to her cheek and then she give a peck on Prachi's cheek. Prachi was astonished at Khushi's gesture but then she burst into giggles seeing ice-cream on Khushi's cheek. Then they started talking while having another ice-cream.

Arnav chuckled at Khushi's antics; she is such a child at times. He was amused that the girl who was feeling sad a while ago is now happily enjoying with her friends. How can a person change her mood so quickly? If it was him it would have taken a day to change his mood.

He was having a hard time taking his eyes off Khushi since he saw her on Delhi airport. He was surprise and shocked to see her wearing blue jeans and red sleeve less tee.

It's the first time he was seeing her in these casual clothes and top of that wearing his favorite color was not helping him either. The tight jeans had made her legs shape more prominent ... Long and slender, and what beautiful legs she has, his mind register. And the red color was complimenting her skin as always. He just wanted to grab her and kiss her senseless, run his hand on her legs and smooth skin of her arms and neck. But he can't, he was controlling himself but still his eyes going towards her from time to time. Aman had to nudge him and repeat the things he was saying to him many times as his concentration was on Khushi. He had found Khushi so excited jumping like a child as it was her first visit to another country and as she was telling everyone with excited voice he got to know that it was her dream to visit other countries, especially of Europe.

The flight was about 8 to 9 hours long, heading towards Amsterdam. Arnav was seated in Business Class while others were seated in Premium Class.

Arnav had always wanted silence while he work or in flights, as he liked to relax himself but today for the first time Arnav was not liking the silence around him. First 2, 3 hours he had spend working on laptop, Aman had also came and they discuss about work. But Aman left when the food arrives, as he was seated with Lavanya. After that Arnav was having difficultly in spending the rest of the time. He wanted to see Khushi; he was astonished to realize that he wanted her chirpy talks and constant chatter which she was doing back there with her colleagues. How Arnav knew? Because he had made an excuse of work and went to Aman but in reality he wanted to see Khushi.

Well Arnav Singh Raizada does not do that ... But it seems that this girl, Khushi is making him do things which he had never done before ... and something in the back of his mind was saying that this trip will have more moments like this to come.

Arnav cannot stay there more than a minute or two with his employee looking at him keeping quite. Khushi also looked at him, but how would he tell her that he wanted her presence beside him. And even if Khushi understood this then how can she come over and sit with her Boss. Thats not likely to happen as it will raise questions among others and Arnav didn't want anyone to get suspicious or even has the tiniest doubt that he and Khushi are together. So having no other choice he had waited for this flight to end ... in his as usual cold, grumpy mood.

In the early hours of Tuesday morning they reached Amsterdam airport. He didn't fail to notice the sheer excitement on Khushi's face as she went forward inside the airport to have better looks at things.

And like an excited child she was pointing and moving towards different shops with her colleagues to look at things. He shakes his head in amusement looking at her with a smile on his lips. But the next second he changes his face into cold one as he saw Aman addressing him. He went ahead with Aman to the departure lounge on the other side from where they will catch their London flight.

On his way he had seen Khushi with Lavanya and Prachi at some clothes stall shop. Curious to know what she is going to buy he went in her direction telling Aman that he wanted something to drink. Aman too went to other direction to have something to eat. Arnav went near but at a safe distance where he can hear Khushi and also be hidden from other eyes.

"Khushi I am going to buy this one", said Lavanya showing Khushi a knee length dress, "see if you want to buy something too", said Lavanya and went away to pay for the dress. Khushi liked the Black belted wool coat that was on display. She wanted to buy this one so she addresses the shopkeeper.

"How much is this?", asked Khushi pointed towards the coat.

"200$ Mam." said the shopkeeper. "Ohh", Khushi's face fell. She cannot buy it.

She had only taken 600$ with her which is equal to her 1 n half month salary. If she spend 200$ here then how is she going to buy gifts for family, Arush, Anjali and NK ... all the things she wanted to eat and places to went. She became sad and was about to turn when the shopkeeper addresses her.

"Should I pack it for you?", asked the shop keeper but Khushi denied.

Arnav who heard that didn't like her sad face. He went ahead and address the shop keeper, "Yes, pack that coat for the lady", he said and removed his wallet from pocket.

Khushi who got startled at first seeing Arnav at her side understood what he is going do to when she saw his wallet.

"No Arnavji ... I don't want that", said Khushi in low hurried tone while putting her hand on top of his stopping to take money out of his wallet. At the same time she looked around if someone is watching them but luckily no one was there as they all were busy in checking stuff out themselves.

"Khushi ... don't argue about obliged stuff again ok ... you like it so we are buying it", said Arnav as he pushed her hand away.

"No I did not like it ... i was just asking like that ... um um (Khushi quickly thought of an excuse) Lavanya ji asked me to ask for price", said Khushi as the thought came in her mind.

Arnav knew she was lying; his famous anger was coming up, before he could say something Lavanya came back to them.

"Khushi ... you like som ...", Lavanya was saying but stopped seeing Arnav there.

"Hey ASR ... you buying something?" asked Lavanya in a casual tone as her eyes went to his wallet in his hand.

"No.", he said in curt tone and giving a glare towards Khushi he turned away. Lavanya shrugs her shoulder as his curt tone is like a usual thing to her. But Khushi knew Arnav is angry on her, she didn't want Arnav to buy things for her ... it just didn't settle with Khushi.

"So you like something?" asked Lavanya. Khushi shakes her head in a no.

"Ok come ... let's get something to eat ... I want coffee", said Lavanya and they both move away from there.

Arnav's features soon turn into a serious one as he remembered that scenes from an hour ago. He knew that Khushi liked that coat, if not then why there was sadness on her face hearing the price. Clearly she thought that she cannot afford it ... but he can ... then why she didn't let him buy that coat for her. Does she still think that he is only doing it because he feels obliged just because they are together?

Yes ... finally ... he had comes to the terms that he and Khushi are together.

Arnav knew how it felt when you want something and you cannot get it, even if it is not expensive. He can never forget that phrase of his life when he was thrown out of his own home all that years ago. How difficult it was for him and his Di to earn money, as they didn't have a single penny when they were thrown out. He had done labor work while his Di worked in a temple to earn some money. It had taken them months to earn the money to buy train tickets so that they can go to Delhi to their Nani and Mamaji. They can't even call them because they didn't remembered their numbers, it was never needed before to remember the numbers ... because then they had their mother for this thing.

When he was in Harvard studying and making plans for his own business, he had vowed to himself to earn so much for him and his Di that one day they didn't have to think twice before buying anything. And he was successful in fulfilling his promise and now he had a flourishing business which is soon going to be international.

He had always got what he wanted, so he hated the fact that he cannot buy for Khushi. He need to have a talk with Khushi regarding this oblige thing issue and he is going to put a stop to it telling her that he can and will buy things for her, whenever he can and she will never deny him for that.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They had landed at London Airport around 9 am. Khushi as usual was her chirpy self, going ahead of everyone wanting to see airport from inside. When she saw the subway trains below, her mouth was open in a perfect O. Ohh how much Arnav wanted to kiss that sweet mouth.

Arrrghhh ... how much more he had to wait to have Khushi all for himself, he thought grumpily.

"ooohhh ... wow ... look", said Khushi in an excited voice pointing towards the subway train.

"wow ...", exclaimed Prachi as it was her first time abroad too.

"Come on girls ... save your excitement, there's more to come", said Lavanya smiling as she walk pass them.

They went out of the airport; Aman was in contact with the person from Von Faniota office and soon he saw a man holding "Arnav Singh Raizada - AR Designz" board. He waved to him and the person come to them.

"Hello I am David Witker, I will be your guide or service you can say ... for your London stay", said David shaking hands with Aman and then Arnav.

"Mr. Richard had arrange all the things for you and your's team stay ... Please follow me", said David looking at Arnav and then the rest of the people.

They followed David to the parking Area where 4 cars were ready to take them to the hotel.

Khushi was excited and happy as she watches outside from the window through their car journey. She felt that she is going to burst with the excitement. She was so happy that finally her dream had come true ... and secretly she was happy that now Arnav's dream will be completing soon.

After half an hour they reach their hotel, Millennium Hotel London Mayfair. The hotel was magnificent and had a huge lawn, garden in front of it.

The lobby and reception inside was great too. Khushi could not wait to see her room, how will be it like and the view from her window?

David had handed them their room keys telling them, each room will occupy 2 persons. As they decided among themselves, Khushi will share room with Lavanya. Aman with Vijay and Arnav being the CEO he had already got a separate suite.

"Sir, your meeting has been fixed in afternoon. Your design team is welcome to join us as we would like our design team to meet yours ... till then you can rest or get refresh. I will be here around 3.00pm to take you", said David as he addresses Aman and Arnav. They nod their heads in agreement and David left from there. They all move towards the elevator. Their rooms were on the 4th floor, while Arnav suite was on the 6th floor.

Khushi smile wide seeing her room. She went to the widow and look outside the garden view, just fantastic as she thought it would be.

"Oh Lavanya ji ... I cant wait to see the rest of the city", said Khushi turning back to Lavanya who was sitting on bed messaging her foot.

"yeah I can see that ... your just like a 2 year old", said Lavanya with a teasing smile.

Khushi pouted at the remark and went to Lavanya. "will we get the time to visit the places right?", asked Khushi.

"yes sweetheart ... I think so ... letme check it with Aman later", said Lavanya as she lay back on bed.

"Great ... and you better show me all the famous places", said Khushi as she move on bed sitting beside her.

"yeah I will ... now just let me take a nap", said Lavanya closing her eyes "you too get some sleep", said Lavanya with movement of her hand hushing her away. Khushi take her boots off and lay on bed ... smiling and thinking about her stay here at London.

-------------------- Von Faniota Office - Around Noon

When the cars stopped in front of Von Faniota London office, everyone looked at the glass window building awestruck ... Khushi was having her usual expression of an opened mouth. Arnav nods his head in admiration ... he was feeling an energy inside, like the one he always have when he achieved something big. He and his team went inside the building following David.

They went through the wooden door into a triangular hall which is filled with people.

"This section holds our Media and Management team", said David as he move forward. The others coming behind, looked around the hall admiring everything. Some people look up at them and greet them with smile.

David takes them across the hall and up the stairs. Moving to right, he enters into a room, others follow behind him.

"This is our meeting room, where our department heads and CEO have meetings with employees", said David and move further into the room. "Please be seated ... Mr. Richard will be here in few minutes".

After few minutes Mr. Richard enters the room with a pretty blond lady in her 20's and other 2 Men of the same age.

"Hello Mr. Raizada ... finally, welcome to Von Faniota", said Mr. Richard as he shakes hand with Arnav.

"Pleasure is all mine", said Arnav in his well practice business tone. Then Mr. Richard greets Aman, Lavanya and rest of the team.

"Let me introduce you to our staff... this is Miss. Stella Morris (he pointed to the blond lady) she will be supervising the Fashion Event", said Mr. Richard. Arnav was about to extend his hand for a shake but got little taken aback when Stella move forward and give him hug with a peck on his cheek.

"Nice to meet you Mr. Raizada. I must say pictures didn't do justice, you're much more handsome in person", said Stella with a smile ... her voice was sweet and humble. Arnav didn't knew what to say so he just smile a little and Mr. Richard chuckled and said, "well well ... Mr. Raizada ... you already have a fan in the house".

Others were just looking at Arnav amusingly, who was having a surprise expression on his face. But one face was having a stern expression and that was our Khushi. She didn't like Stella's sweet gesture ... it may be formal one but its not settle well with Khushi ... and to add to it Arnav didn't look towards her and remained aloof. Stella was standing close to Arnav and anyone could guess that she was checking him out. Khushi wanted to go and yank her away from Arnav but couldn't, so she was trying her best to suppress her anger.

"This is Mr. Damien Gy ... (Mr. Richard pointed towards the man with brown hair and French features) he is head of our design team which will be working on this Fashion Event ... he is from our Paris Office and this is his partner Mr. Alessandro Enzo (Mr. Richard pointed towards the guy with slight brown skin and black hair with Italian features) He is from our Italian Branch", said Mr. Richard introducing the two men.

Arnav and Aman shakes hand with them. As they all settle down after the introduction, Stella came and stands in front of them.

"No wasting more time ... let me tell you about the Fashion Event. This even is about to open our new collection called "BelleZurie" which is combine form of Italian word Bellissa and French word Zurie, meaning "White Beauty". This collection will include wedding dresses for brides, and bridesmaids ... evening and party gowns. As Mr. Richard has already told you that we really love your work for your western line in IFCW ... the flower work on the clothes. We would like the same for our this line with combine flair of Asian, Italian and French. We are opting out our Spanish style from this line ... Because for our Spanish Couture we will be launching new line after this Fashion Event.", as Stella explained about the event.

Khushi and other members of the design team were getting excited about the event ... this will be a new experience for them and they will learn much more from it.

"This Fashion event will be held in Paris. Rest of the info about the clothes and designing will be given and guided by Mr. Gy and Mr. Enzo", said Stella gesturing towards the two men standing near her.

Wow ... Paris ... they will go to Paris as well, thought Khushi with a dreamy look. Other didn't look different from her as they were also thinking about the city which is famously known as the "Fashion Hub".

"Thank you Ms. Morris, now guys I would like you to come with me. Lets meet with your fellow designers with whom you will be working", said Mr. Enzo and gestures them to follow out. While others follow him out, Arnav and Aman remain behind in the room.

"Our COO and CEO will be coming in an hour ... they had flied over here yesterday from Paris", said Mr. Richard and gesture them to the other side of the room towards the table. "Till then let's have some coffee".

Khushi look around in amazement as she enters the design room.

"This is our design room ... where our designers work together on ideas and designs", said Mr. Enzo... "And here is our design team", pointing towards the people settle around the tables.

Khushi sit down opposite to the VF design team along with Lavanya and her colleagues. VF design team includes 10 people, 3 British, 3 Italian and 4 French people. After the pleasantry greetings and names introduction they started to discuss about the designs, themes and ideas for the fashion event.

"This is Mr. Herluin Ives, our CEO of Von- Faniota ... and Mr. Ives this is Arnav Singh Raizada CEO of AR designz", said Mr. Richard as he made the introduction between the two CEOs. Arnav shake hands with Mr. Ives, he was a French man in his 50's.

"And this is Mr. John Bert ... our COO", said Mr. Richard introducing the British man in his 40's. Arnav shakes hand with him as well. Then all men settle down on the seat and started to discuss about the up coming fashion event which both companies will be collaborating.

Mr. Ives was highly respected, experienced and successful Business man in Fashion world in Europe. And being in Fashion Industry he tends to keep every update around the world and he knew about AR designz being No.1 in India. He had already thought if he wanted to work with some company in Asia it would be AR. When his partner & COO Mr. Bert told him about Arnav's approach to their company he was surprise, but after listening to Arnav's proposal of working together he suggested John that someone should go to India and see their work (in IFCW). And yes he was not wrong ... his company's work is brilliant. So without wasting anytime he had discussed with Mr. Bert to go for the collaboration with AR for their upcoming event.

He glanced at the young man seated in front of him. Decent cropped hair, sharp features and very expressive eyes. Arnav Singh Raizada ... a thorough and hardworking business man. He had done his side of research well on Arnav ... from his past to present. He may not have gotten every detail of his past but enough to know that how from scratch he had build his company with sheer hard work and honesty. Now meeting him personally and observing him he found that he is kind of a reserved man who tends to hide his emotions and they way he was discussing things with crisp accuracy was the thing that had impress him immensely about Arnav. Oh he was looking forward to work with this young, strapping lad.

After 2 hours AR design team was back to the meeting room where Arnav was. Entering the room the first thing Khushi register was how close Stella was sitting beside Arnav ... it seems like she was literally hovering over him.

Oh the nerve of that woman ..., thought Khushi angrily. She purposely went and stood opposite to Arnav so that she can catch his attention but it seems that Arnav was pretty much busy discussing something. He did watch her but only once without any expression. After half an hour they started to take their leave. As they were heading out of room, Khushi watched Stella coming up to Arnav, she move a bit towards them so that she can hear what that blondee want now.

"ASR ..", said Stella as come and stand close to him. Arnav looked up at her raising an eyebrow.

"I can call you ASR right ... that's what people call you. Mr. Raizada seems so formal", said Stella with her sweet smile.

"ASR is fine", said Arnav with a nod of his head.

"Good ... So would you like to have a drink tonight. I know a great club", said Stella as she put her hand on his arm.

"um .. .i don't think so ... got loads of work", said Arnav declining her offer politely. 

Aman was trying to hide his smile as he watches Khushi's angry expressions.

"Oh come on ... we have so much time to work. I thought we should know each other better as now we will be working together ... right", said Stella with her hand still on his arm.

Anger blaze inside Khushi as she watch the scene in front of her, she knew that Arnav was not responding to her gesture but the larger part of her was making her more angry thinking that why don't just Arnav move from there.

"Some other day may be ... I", as Arnav was saying when Aman came to them, feeling his friend cum boss needs help.

"Shall we go ASR?", asked Aman. Before Arnav could say anything Stella addresses him.

"Aman ... I was just asking your boss here for a drink, but I guess he is afraid to come alone ... why don't you join us as well", said Stella with a slight chuckle.

Aman was taken aback a little with the offer. He looked at Arnav to gauge his reaction but he didn't know what to say, "um ...", as Aman thought to say something.

"you can bring someone as your date ... what say?", said Stella with a sweet smile.

"yeah sure", said Aman ... saying NO to her will feel bad as they will be working together now ... so he didn't want any bad start to their work relation.

Arnav glare at Aman with slight irritation ... Aman looked at him with I-don't-know-what-should-I say look.

"Great ... will inform you about the place later ... baye", said Stella giving a side hug to Arnav and Aman both.

Khushi huff in anger and move forward but as her thoughts were occupied she collided with sofa.

"ouuh", said Khushi as she rub her knee. Listening to sound Arnav turned and saw Khushi standing few feet away. He watched in bewilderment as Khushi shot him an angry look and stomped off.

uh ho ... that's bad, his mind said to him. He quickly moves after her to explain the situation as he knew why she is angry.

"Khushi ...", he called her from behind. Khushi turn to him with same menacing look in her eyes. But along with her Lavanya and few others also turn back. Arnav saw that others were also looking so he cant talk to her what he wanted to.

"Nothing ...", he said and move forward walking past Khushi. 

First ignore and then talk ... huh ... I will tell you Mr. Raizada, thought Khushi angrily and move with the rest of the team outside.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Khushi pace the floor of her room, thinking about Stella and Arnav together going out. Khushi didn't like that a bit. She wanted to spend time with Arnav and she knew that Arnav wanted the same. She was aware of his scrutinising gaze all along. At Dehli Airport she had seen the surprise and hungry look in his eyes ... she knew that she had surprise him wearing this type of clothes. Then when he came to their section in plane, she can clearly see that he wanted to say something to her or may be wanted to be with her, but can't as there were others around them. Then how he wanted to buy coat for her because she couldn't but Khushi denied because she didn't want others to know about it. Then how his gaze followed her when they land in London Airport and when they were standing in the lobby of Hotel collecting their room keys.

Arrghhh ... Is there no way that we can spend some time together?, thought Khushi in irritation.

"Khushi what are you doin?g", said Lavanya who was watching Khushi pacing the floor and muttering something.

"uh ...", said Khushi and looked at Lavanya "wow ... you look beautiful Lavanyaji", said Khushi as she register what Lavanya was wearing.

"Thanks", said Lavanya and move towards the mirror to apply some makeup. Khushi knew that she must be going along with Aman. She instantly feel sad that she couldn't get to see Arnav now. She sigh and sit on the bed looking down. Once Lavanya was done she look at Khushi through mirror.

"What happened to you now?", asked Lavanya as she turned towards Khushi.

"Nothing ... have nice time tonight", said Khushi and lay back on bed on her stomach.

Lavanya thought about her sad mood and then it struck her mind why ...  She knew that there is defiantly something between Arnav and Khushi. So she smiles a little thinking to help her friend out. Yes ... Khushi has become her dear friend.

"Remove that sad face, you are coming with me", said Lavanya as she move closer to Khushi. Khushi who had her eyes close, opens them when she heard what Lavanya said.

"What?", Khushi got surprise turning towards Lavanya.

"Yes you heard right ... you are coming with me,  what else you are going to do in here. Let me show you some night life here", said Lavanya as she push Khushi put of bed.

"But ... but ... you are going on date. It won't seem right if I tag along", said Khushi her heart thumbing inside at the thought of seeing Arnav.

"oh hush ... nobody here thinks that way ... you might get a guy there who knows", said Lavanya winking at her. Khushi blush a little thinking about Arnav. "Now go on get ready", said Lavanya with a wave of her hand.

10 minutes later when Khushi emerge from bathroom telling Lavanya that she is ready.

"Are you kidding me? You are going to wear that to the club?", asked Lavanya pointing up and down towards her casual tee and jeans.

"what ... whats wrong in it?", asked Khushi getting confuse.

"uh huh ... you are not wearing that. Come on this is your chance for loosen up a bit .. Show some skin", said Lavanya as she move towards her luggage and then pick a dress out of it showing it to Khushi.

Khushi's mouth slightly open seeing the short dress. "No ... I can't wear that", said Khushi with slight worry.

"Yeah right ... if you can wear that sexy black saree ... you can defiantly wear this too", said Lavanya as she put the dress in Khushi's hand, pushing her towards the washroom.

---------------- Aura Mayfair Night Club - Around 9 pm

"Lavanya ji ... I still don't feel comfortable", said Khushi as she follow Lavanya into the club and tries to push her dress down which was reaching till her mid-thigh.

"Oh come on Khushi ... you have already taken too much time getting ready", said Lavanya a bit upset as she hurried towards the bar lounge.

"Now where is this Aman?", said Lavanya as she looked around for Aman amidst the crowd.

"Sorry Lavanya ji ... because of me you didn't get to go with Aman", said Khushi apologetically.

"oh its fine ... I told him to went ahead with ASR as I was bringing you, but I didn't knew that you are such a shy birdie", said Lavanya as she eyed Khushi up and down.

"Lavanya ji ... I never wear such clothes like this before", said Khushi nervously as she looked around.

"Well everything has its first time ... and look around, everyone is wearing these types of clothes ... so chill and enjoy please.", said Lavanya and Khushi look around. Lavanya was right everyone was wearing short and revealing dresses.

"Oh there's ASR", said Lavanya and move towards the bar. Khushi follows too hearing about Arnav, her heart doing DHAK DHAK, thinking what would be Arnav's reaction seeing her like this.

When they got near, Khushi looked at Arnav wearing his usual black 3 -piece but right now he wasn't wearing his coat. But the next moment Khushi got angry a bit seeing a girl with a revealing dress talking to him. Arnav had a drink in his hand and nonchalant expression on face ... he really didn't seem interested in the thing which that girl was saying.

"Hey ASR ...", said Lavanya waving a hand to Arnav as she came close. Seeing Lavanya he passed a slight smile in acknowledgement ... but then he had to gather super human control not to choke on his drink seeing Khushi standing beside Lavanya in that ... that sexy dress. 

He quickly move towards Khushi and grabs her hand taking her few steps away. Lavanya had already move ahead in search of Aman, with a smile on her face, as she didn't missed the stunned expression on Arnav's face. well welll well ... something is definatly cooking, she thought.

"What the hell are you wearing?", said Arnav in low angry tone as he left hands.

"What??", said Khushi confused ... she was expecting some praising or "your looking beautiful" from him but not that what he had said.

"I said what hell are you wearing and why this?", said Arnav again in same tone.

"Why? Am I not looking good?", said Khushi in a bit sad tone ... thinking that Arnav didn't find her attractive in the dress.

Good? God she is looking goddess of beauty and seduction he would say, he thought. He had never seen such a beautiful woman in his life before ... in every dress she looked beautiful ... whether it was her long skirts, churidar or jeans tee. He had always admire her,but now he might add to the list ... the sexy goddess. 

Her glittering top giving ample view of her neck and upper chest, her shoulders strap want him to take them off  and her baby pink short skirt hugging her narrow waist enhancing her slender waist and curves. Then her bare long legs making his hand itching. Then those sexy high heels making her legs looks more long and slender ... God ... he felt the fire of desire ignited within him and he had to do something before he loses his control.

"Arnavji ... tell na", said Khushi in hope that he would say something different. Arnav came out of his thoughts.

"You would never wear this type of clothes again ... do you understand?", said Arnav pointing a finger towards her with a stern tone. If he was feeling that just by looking at her then other men present around will feel the same ... and not everyone is of decent nature that they will left her.

Khushi who was still hoping to hear some praise got angry hearing that.

"Why can't I? whats the problem? Lavanya ji wears the same but I didn't see Aman ever say something like that to her", said Khushi getting angry too.

"Lavanya is different, she can handle herself well", said Arnav  and Khushi got more angry.

"Are you implying that I can't handle myself?", said Khushi poking his chest.

"Khushi just go and change ... you don't know about people around you here. Not everybody is me or Aman", said Arnav his tone still the same.

"No I won't change, you didn't have any problem with that ... that Stella wearing these type of clothes haan ... and what about that bimbo who you were talking to a while ago ... you didn't have problem with her either. Those were looking pretty to you ... not me", said Khushi in angery and upset tone.

Arnav got surprise a bit Khushi mentioning Stella ... then he remembers her look when Stella hugged him in office.

"Are you jealous?", asked Arnav raising an eyebrow.

"What? No .. I am not jealous. You are jealous that someone here will find me pretty", said Khushi hiding the fact that she is.

"Of course I am not. I didn't mention any body else's name, you did", said Arnav trying to prove that he is right.

"No I am not ... do you understand", said Khushi ... if he was adamant then she is too.

"Fine ... lets see who is jealous and who is not", saying that Arnav went from there. Khushi follows him too. When they reach the bar, Stella, Aman and Lavanya was there.

"Where did you go? We were waiting", said Stella as she move closer to Arnav.

"Just went around", said Arnav as he didn't move away from her and let her hold his arm. Khushi got angry seeing this but she tried to keep herself cool. Lavanya who was watching both Arnav and Khushi, understood the tension brewing and changed the topic. "Lets go for dinner... I am hungry".

They all went to the dining Area and sat for dinner. Stella didn't ask for Khushi's presence as she was more busy trying to get Arnav's attention. Aman and Lavanya were lost int heir own world and Khushi was having difficult time controlling her anger ... watching Stella touching her body with Arnav and how every time she brush her arm with Arnav's while eating, though Arnav wasn't doing anything but he wasn't stopping her either.

He was smirking inside looking at Khushi ... it was clear that she is angry and more jealous ... but he likse it when she gets jealous ... it made him want her more. But Khushi didn't know that fact .

They were back to the bar lounge after dinner. They ordered drinks, Lavanya want Khushi to have some shots but she denied as she had never tried them before. Stella and Arnav have some shots and Stella asked Arnav to join her for dance as she seductively roam her finger on his arm and then chest. She left swaying her hips mentioning him to follow her. Arnav looked at Khushi and smirk seeing the jealous rage.

"Now who is jealous ... haan", said Arnav leaning close to her face then he smirked and move towards the dance floor.

Khushi huff in anger, "I will show you who is jealous Mr. Raizada ", mumbled Khushi and then take the shot glass and gulped it down ... the bitter liquid burn her throat but she didn't stop and took 3, 4 more shots. Then she moves to the dance floor, as it was her first time, the alcohol was making its affect rather quickly. She saw Aman and Lavanya dancing closely and then Arnav and Stella. Though Arnav wasn't moving much and trying to maintain a distance. Khushi went to the DJ and asked him something... then after few seconds the music stops and people shout in disappointment. Then the light got dim and one spot light focus on upper portion of the dance floor were Khushi was standing turning her back to the crowd.

"hey  peeps a beautiful lady wanted to dedicate this song to someone special", said the Dj as music starts.

( --- Watch this for song to get the feel and understanding the dance steps ... Khushi did the same dance steps as Bipasha ---)
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x169g38

Khushi turn around to face the crowd and started to sway her hips along with the beat. The crowd hooted when she shakes her hips with the music rhythm. 

Its Got Me Drinking High In My Body Yea
I'm Drinking Not Every Shot In This Party Yea
Ab Kya Suroor Chaa Raha Mujhpe Iss Kadar
I'm So Not Much Up My Head Is Heavier

Khushi did the dance steps moving her hips seductively along with the hands movement. The people started to cheer for her while some guys whistle for her. Arnav got the shock of his life seeing Khushi dancing so seductively.

Naa ree naa ree naa 
Jaane Hoga Kya

Khushi move back shaking her finger in a NO gesture and did the dance step. Aman was having the same shock expression but Lavanya was cheering Khushi loudly.

Padh Gayi Main Poori Sunn
Ho Gayi Tun
Pee Gayi Neend Main
Bandh Kar Angrezi Dhun
Naache Sunn, Desi Beat Mein

Khushi dance along with the lyrics, some other girls try to follow her steps. As the music goes on some guys surrounded her too. As much as Arnav wanted to enjoy her dance, he couldn't, seeing the guys surrounding Khushi ... now the green monster inside him had quickly come on the surface.

Raat Jaise Yeh Badh Rahi Hai   --- Khushi bend on one guy's arm.
Mujhpe Behoshi Chadh Rahi Hai  --- then bend in other guy's arms.
Saaf Kuch Naa De Dikhaayi  ---  she move towards the guy wearing glasses and move it up his head
Aankhein Dhundhli Si Padh Rahi Hai --- and she seductively touches his cheek.

Poori Masti Mein Jhoom Loongi   --- Khushi move towards Arnav.
Kone Kone Mein Ghoom Loongi   --- then she dances close to him moving her arms.
Koi Mujhko Rok Le Naa   --- then taking a step back from Arnav smiling at him.
Warna Tujhko Main Choom Loongi   --- She put her fingers to her lips, kiss it and then pointed towards Arnav.

Lavanya looked at Arnav and found him totally lost in Khushi. She giggled and gestures Aman to look at Arnav. Aman was little amused, little shock, he had never seen Khushi in that way before. But Arnav's expression were worth watching. 

"Something is defiantly cooking between them Aman, ", said lavanya loudly in Aman's ear who nods his head. He too had the hunch about it, but now it was getting more clear.

Padh Gayi Main Poori Sunn
Ho Gayi Tun
Pee Gayi Neend Main
Bandh Kar Angrezi Dhun
Naache Sunn, Desi Beat Mein

Khhushi started to sway her hips more as alcohol getting heavy on her senses. Her movement told Arnav that she is drunk. He started to move towards her pushing through the crowd as Khushi move back while dancing.

Walkin' Walkin' Walkin' Don't You Love The Way She Walkin'
Dropin' Dropin' ..
Walkin' Walkin' Juicy
Everybody Here Is Lovin' It
When You Got Dropin' Everybody Fantasize Heavenly

A guy came and hold Khushi from waist and started to dance intimately with her. Khushi who was feeling light and with alcohol making its affect, started to dance as well. Seeing the guy holding Khushi that close Arnav snapped and push the guy away from her roughly.

"Stay away .. she is with me", said Arnav in dangerous tone. They guy got irritate but backed away. Arnav turn towards Khushi ... but she had already move away.

Don't Stop This Party (Ho)
Don't Want This Party (Ho)
I'm Burn This Party (Ho)
Cupid On The Dance Floor (Ho)

Khushi started to sway her hips with beats gesturing Arnav with her finger to come close to her.

Don't Stop This Party (Ho)
Then I Want This Party (Ho)
I'm Burn This Party
Tell Me Do You Want More More More..

Arnav came close and hold her around waist ... he wanted to move from the dance floor taking her but Khushi started to dance around him.

Khaali Pyaalo Ko Phir Bharu Main   --- she circles around Arnav.
Sochti Hoon Ke Kya Karoon Main   --- she hold Arnav's neck and bend back. Arnav pulls her upwards.
Aankh Lai Main Sardiyaan Toh   --- She brushed her chest with Arnav's.
Phir Zamaane Se Kyun Darru Main   --- She looked into his eyes and winked.
Iss Taraf Ya Udhar Main Jaaun   --- She move away from Arnav but he quickly hold her
Main Naa Jaanu Kidar Main Jaaun   --- then she gesture with her hand asking the question to him
Tum Hi Aage Bolo Kaise   --- She move closer to his lips.
Aise Haalat Main Ghar Jaaun   --- then she move back swaying her hips.
Na Re Na Re Naaaaaa   --- as she move back she bump into another guy.
Aage Hoga Kya   --- The guy hold her arms and Khushi smile at him.

That was it for Arnav ... he didn't like one bit that someone else even touch Khushi.  He moved forward and grabs khushi's hand yank her to him.

Padh Gayi Main Poori Sunn
Ho Gayi Tun
Pee Gayi Neend Main

Khushi push his hand away and smile and sway her hips.

Bandh Kar Angrezi Dhun
Naache Sunn, Desi Beat Mein

Now this time Arnav picks Khushi up in his arms and move away from the dance floor. Lavanya move quickly to them with Aman.

Lavanya wanted to tease Arnav but didn't say anything seeing his angry expression.

"Lavanya room keys", said Arnav in anger tone. Lavanya had brought her clutch with her, Khushi had left her cell and her room keys in the room as she thought it wasn't needed as Lavanya had hers.

Lavanya gave the keys to him and without saying anything Arnav move from there.

"baye ... baye", said Khushi loudly waving to Lavanya and Aman, who burst into giggles hearing her tone and Lavanya's give her a thumps up.

"Wow ... that was ..." Aman wanted to say ...

"Mind blowing", completed Lavanya ... Aman nods his head.

"Come, let's give them some time", said Lavanya winking to Aman and he nod in understanding.

Luckily Stella was busy dancing and didn't saw Arnav taking Khushi out of club. She had alcohol so she was also a bit high. Aman went to Stella and inform her that they were leaving. She asked for Arnav instantly but Aman informed that he had already left due to some work. Stella was disappointment but she came to conclusion that Arnav is not interested in her.

---------------------------

"Arnavji I want to dance ... stop the car na", said Khushi as Arnav drove towards the Hotel.  He had rented the car for him.

"Khushi sit quietly,  not a word", said Arnav in angry tone. Khushi pouted and looked away and after few seconds she started to hum the song lyrics. Luckily the club was near the hotel so they reach there after few minutes. Khushi stumble when she got out the car so Arnav again picked her up and move in the hotel. He move into the elevator with Khushi in his arms.

"Arnavji ...", Khushi called Arnav and he give her an angry glare. Khushi pouted and then give him a loud peck on his cheek. Arnav looked at her raising an eyebrow.

"You look sooo cute when you're angry", said Khushi and giggle.

Coming out of elevator Arnav looked around, luckily no one from his employee was there. He had already asked for room no. from Lavanya so he went forward in quick strides. He opens the door with key still holding Khushi in his arms and enters the room closing the door behind. Khushi started to feel sleepy and warmth of his body was adding more to it. Arnav make her lay on the bed and move away but Khushi tug on his arm and he come on top of her.

"You were jealous Arnavji ... hai naa", said Khushi wrapping her arms around Arnav's neck giving him a knowing smile.

"Khushi ... stop this ... you should rest", said Arnav trying to control his anger and pull back from her.  He stood up from the bed but Khushi again grabs his hand and push him down on bed, she too sit up.

"I don't like it when you get angry ... please never get angry with me", said Khushi like a child pouting towards him while grabbing his hand with her both hands. Arnav melted at that and push a tendril behind her ear with the other hand. Khushi push her cheek into the palm of his hand and give him a dreamy look.

"Khushi, you look very beautiful in this dress", finally Arnav said. Khushi smiles wide and said, "I know ... you might not say It, but your eyes tell me", said Khushi moving closer to him. Arnav raises an eyebrow at that.

"You know ... you have very beautiful and expressive eyes. What you don't  say, your eyes tell me", said Khushi in child like voice as she run her hand on his cheek.

"Really ...?", said Arnav slowly and Khushi nods her head cutely.

"you know ... your eyes are brown like chocolate", giggles Khushi and Arnav smiles.
"They become dark when you're angry and ... and ...", said Khushi getting more close.

"And?", asked Arnav in soft voice.

"And they have golden flecks in them when you look at me ... at me like that", said Khushi giggles, her cheeks getting red.

"Like what Khushi ...", asked Arnav his voice getting husky..

"Like like ...you know na", said Khushi pouting and hit his chest lightly.

"No I don't ... you tell me", said Arnav.

"When ... when you ... come close to me and ...", said Khushi and touch his lips with her fingers ... "Like you want to kiss me",  getting lost in the feel on his lips. Khushi looked up in his eyes and give a light peck on his lips. Arnav controlled himself, wanting to see what else she would do.

"And??", asked Arnav.

"And ... and I like when .. when .. I am in your arms ... when you hug me ... I feel ... I feel", said Khushi with a dreamy look.

"you feel?", asked Arnav...

"Wonderful ...", said Khushi a bit loud and then giggled. Right know in drunken state she is looking so adorable, not less than a cute little child. Arnav smiles too.

"But I hate it when you hug other bimbos", said Khushi with a click of tongue.

"Excuse me ... I don't hug them ... they hug me", said Arnav with a smirk.

"But I hate it ... you will never hug other woman ... understand", said Khushi pointing a finger to him, making her tone stern. Arnav give her a "really" look.

"You can only hug me ... ok", said Khushi in a bossy tone and Arnav nod his head amusingly. Khushi gives a wide smile and then remember something.

"And you cannot kiss them too", said Khushi with a frown.

"What???", Arnav chuckeld ... "I don't do that".

"Good ... You can only kiss me", said Khushi in a bossy tone. Arnav got amused hearing that.

"ahan ... And what if they kiss me", said Arnav wanting to tease her.

"Nooo...", said Khushi a bit loudly and grabs his collar and move her face closer to his.

"Only I have the right to kiss you", said Khushi and give a smooch on his lips. "Understand", said Khushi. Arnav put his hand at the back of her head and place his lips on her ... and kiss her while putting his tongue in her sweet mouth. Khushi moaned loudly. Arnav pulls back quickly, not wanting to do more as clearly Khushi is not in her senses much.

"And only I have the right to kiss you too", said Arnav in desire full voice. Khushi nods her head looking down getting shy.

"Khushi don't wear such clothes again ... I don't like it when other men ogles at you", said Arnav in stern tone.

Khushi nods her head cutely, "I know that ... but I wanted to dress like this only for you", said Khushi with a pout.

"Good ... you can wear these in front of me only", said Arnav stroking her cheek and Khushi nod and then yawns.

"Khushi lay down ... you need to sleep", said Arnav pushing her back on bed and stood up.

"I don't want to ... I want to talk with you", said Khushi as her eyes slowly drooping and she held his hand.

"Me too ... but tomorrow ok", said Arnav. And Khushi nods her head. Arnav pulls his hand away and stood up. Khushi made a disappointed sound and extend her hand to grab on to him again but Arnav put her hand on her stomach and said, "Now sleep ok". Khushi pout and turn her body to right grabbing on to pillow. Arnav smile and turn to move away.

"Love you Laad governer", Khushi mumble with her eyes closed.

Arnav got still hearing that and turned to look at her ... astonish at what he heard. Did he heard right? He was about to call her but didn't, seeing the peaceful look on her face. Her mouth was slight open ... she looks adorable. Arnav sit beside her and caresses her hair and cheek then lean down and kiss her side temple.

"Pagal" ... he mumble and message Lavanya that Khushi is asleep now. He sits there watching her sleep to his heart content. Then left when Lavanya came after few minutes ... Lavanya gave him a mischievous smile. Arnav raise an eyebrow at her but glad that Lavanya didn't say anything. With a last glance at Khushi he left from there.

TO BE CONTINUED .......

A/N:  I am very sad today. I saw on facebook today that "Sath Nibhana Sathiya 2", is coming back on popular demand. IPKKND have much more fan following than any other show and i remembered back in 2013, i called starplus office demanding them to bring Barun and Sanaya together in another show, i have posted the demand in so many FB pages and signed petitions but nothing happened of that sort. I was very very disappointed and somehow i managed to console my self. Somewhere i had this question, does Barun and Sanaya wanted to come together too or not? Because, besides producers and director its up to actors too to be willing to do a show together. Being hurt and disappointment i pulled away from all this and got busy in life ... but still in my heart somewhere that wish was still there, to see Barun and Sanaya together, which surfaced today seeing the video of Gopi and i started to remember all those days of sadness and disappointment. 
IPKKND is much more popular than that "Sath Nibhana Sathiya" and if that show can come back after many years than why not Barun and Sanaya comes together :(

I wanted to rant out and i am doing it here because you guys are also an Arshi fans and can understand my feelings ... because it still hurts  :(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

502K 26.4K 60
Highest rank: #26 in fanfiction, #1 in Arshi Won "CHARM AWARD" on IPKKND CHARM AWARDS-2K18 **UNEDITED- FIRST DRAFT** "Khushi, at least we can be frie...
68.3K 2.3K 5
#1 in Romance on Oct 2018...#6 out of 7K in 2017 on March 2019/ . A heartfelt thanks to All for making it happen... A Story of a man who broke all th...
133K 8.8K 48
Khushi, a girl of dreams left her city due to continuous threatening. She shocked to the core to see a man whom she loved the most. The man who eve...
306K 11.9K 22
Love... Yes, he is in Love. He is in love with her from the day she has fallen in his arms. Yes, it is love at first sight indeed. The mighty ASR, w...