Our Maknae | [ NCT 22TH MEMBE...

By Dreamhopen

"I might be the only girl in the group but ... yeah there's no but, i'm just the only girl in the group, welc... More

°HER°
°HOW SHE GOT TO SM°
°SM ROOKIES°
°dorm life°
°relationships°
°debuts°
°Jiheun's facts°
°saved as what ?°
°Periods°
°chenji°
°Schedule°
°Group chat°
°Group chat°
°Grandmother°
°1 Bullies 1°
°2 Bullies 2°
°Dating scandal°
°Dreamies' Thang°
°Tour°
°Crushes & drama°
°Wrong timing°
°I am here°
°issues should be taken slowly°
°As long as we got eachother °
°no tears left to cry°
°You, you, YOU°
°Crushes all over°

°It is still going down°

755 17 3
By Dreamhopen

It is currently 10 am , the girl woke up way before that , she actualy paid a visit to her grandmother but since practice was scheduled half an hour after , she decided she should go back to the dorm , change into something way  more confy and head to sm , after that she will go to buy a new phone because hers was begining to lose it  and in the end of the afternoon she will head to the hospital again .

The lind meeting she had yesterday was exhausting if you ask her, and aside from that, she got notified that she has a Chanel shoot the very next week and she needs to choose a member to do it with.

Getting her phone from the charger , she looked at her self once in the mirror and she took her bag and headed to sm , locking the door and double checking if she did , because saseang are proffesional at invading their space .

Entering the building , there was a lot of security guard as always , but they quickly reconnised her and she got to the elevator , heading to the practice room mark told her .

"Hi guys" she said as she took of the mask she was wearing the dudes basicly smiling at her as they were playing rock paper scisors , obviously for who's going to pay the drinks that day .

Yeah RPS was for drink and when they made a mistake while practicing the person would have to buy sushi , All of NCT agreed to that .

"Do you have the  dance mork ?" the girl said in english , as she looked if she could find the video of the dance moves in her phone ," Yes i got that , now in line kids" mark said in english but finished in korean .

Practice went smooth , no mistakes , their usual teamwork , no problems at all , but jisung and chenle sending daggers at each other .

the members looked at them but decided to not interfere it , maybe they had an argument about somethingso they can solve it out , cause come on they are chenle and jisung , the two inseparable best friends .

What they didn't know is that , they had a great argument because of jiheun , or more precised , their feelings for jiheun .

Once they finished they all sat down after renjun brang the drinks , The girl thought that it was the perfect time to bring it , "Guys , yesterday i was told that I'm shooting for Chanel next monday, they asked me to pick one of you , but i don't know who to pick , so anyone interested ?" she asked as she looked at the boys .

"Which day ?" jaemin asked "Monday" she answered and all the members took their phone to check the schedule "I got radio" renjun said , "Mc-ing and covid conference" both jaemin and jeno added "Superm schedule" mark added too "Recording for the next album" haechan and chenle said in unision "Nothing actually" jisung said as the girl turned to him .

"Wanna do it with me ?" she asked as jisung nodded , a wide smile on his face , that was the thing he needed right now .

Chenle on the other way , wasn't the happiest .

"It's settled then , i'm informing the manager " the girl said as she texted the manager .

"Let's get going " mark said as the other seven teenagers got up from the floor .

"Jiheun can we talk for a second ?" both chenle and jisung asked at the same time as they looked at eachother while the girl wanted to disappear .

"Jisung i asked first " chenle said as jisung made him a weird expression " Uh no , we asked at the same time "  he answered as chenle rolled his eyes "Yeah but you have a lot of time to talk with her in your shooting next week " he answered with a rather angry tone .

"What does that have to do right now ! i need to talk to her as much as you need to do with her !" jisung answered in a matter of a second " I'm the oldest among us two so you should give me th eopportunity to talk with her first " chenle answered as jisung looked at him with a weird face .

"Being the oldest of us three doesn't make you the boss ! I was about to let you do it but right now i changed my mind about it , i want to do it first !" jisung said in a louder tone than chenle .

"I'm more in need to that than you !" chenle said as jisung got even angrier " i AM more in need to talk to her !" jisung said as he was ready to curse the living shit out of chenle .

"Guys stop  please " jiheun said as she got in between them , both looked at each other than grabbed on of jiheun's hands.

"Leave her hand alone " Jisung said as he gripped into her hand tighter "You leave her hand first " chenle answer in the same tone as jisung .

"Guys stop it " jaemin interfered as both glared at him " Chenle don't get on my nerves !" "Oh who do you think you are park jisung ?! "and that was the last straw for jiheun , she yanked her hands out of their grib "STOP!!" she yelled .

"I'm not a puppet you can play with !! You two are being kids and i had enough of it ! the whole practice you both were glaring at each other and it affects the team !" she said before she took her bag and went out of the practice room  .

"See what you have done ?!" jisung said before he charged on chenle but luckilymark and jeno were there and they held them back .

"The hell you both think you are doing ?!" mark raised his voice at  them before anything could escalate and go worst "Do you really think that fighting is th esolution ?! It is not and it never was ! So get a grip of yourselfs and act your age because you sound like little children !" he scolded as the two still glared at each other .

Jiheun went out of the building heading to buy a new phone , She entered the apple store noticing a saseang following her , with the amount of self control she had right now , she didn't utter a word and ignored the flashing lights of her camera  .

The manager of the store showed her some models and when she made her decision a flashing light almost made the manager blind as he blinked several times , he turned to the saseang and calmly asked her to get out of the store , the girl only lashed at him and jiheun had to come in before it would lead to something bigger , because the world of fame is one small place where everyone knows everyone .

"Excuse me miss , it is forbidden to do that and i'm politly asking you to leave the store and leave me alone " jiheun said with a gentle voice as the other girl only squealed "Can i get an authograph and can you answer some questions ?!" the girl said as jiheun sighed .

They don't understand , they won't understand .

"Please leave us alone or i will be obliged to take actions " the girl said still in a calm voice but the saseang still didn't budge so the manager decided to call the security .

The girl finished the purchase and went out with the new iphone , and headed to the dorm .

Once there she locked the door , and went went to her room , ignoring taeil , jungwoo , yuta that were playing some games and too busy to even notice her .

In the room , she took some clothes and headed to take a quick shower to clean herself from the sweat , and once finished she went to the kitchen to prepare something to eat .

"Any one wants kimchi stew too ?" the girl asked as the three others sat down the table that was there .

"Yes please " taeil answered as yuta added  "Anything but that thing i made with jaehyun , that should be forbidden " then  they chatter about their day , the girl ignoring the part of the fight .

"There's still mark in this team that doesn't own an iphone , we should add that to the teams next achievement " jungwoo said as the girl laughed , mark's phone became a hot topic these days .

"Good luck on that , the boy is a stubborn one , i mean it's being two years me and donghyuck oppa trying to convince him " she said as yuta looked at them "I will try ! mark has asoft spot for me !" he said refering to their fan service that they have been showing to the nctzen and it became iconic .

They were eating in peace , only having a good time , After they finished jiheun had the idea to start a vlive because she missed the fans and visiting hours were far from now .

 The girl went to her room , she sat on her bed , and took her phone and started the live .

"Hi everyone !" she said with a smile as she fixed her hair one last time .

"I missed you all , it's been a long time since i did a vlive " the girl said in matter of facts , almost a year .

"I hope everyone is doing great , fall is finally here and the temperatures are dropping " the girl said as she hated summer from the bottom of her heart , too hot .

"What i've been up to ?" she read some of the comments , smiling at the sweet things the fans were sending . "Nothing much , oh actually i've been reading a lot of novels these days " she said as she remembered the whole set of books that were in boxes in the end of the bed .

"Recommandations ? hmm We Were Liars ? by E.Lockhart , i loved the book , a really great story line and psychologicly thrilling " the girl answered with a smile , that book deffinetly left her speechless from the amount of theories she has been trying to put but ended up crying at how it was frustrating .

"What is new ? is there going to be NCT 2020 ?" she read as she chuckled , they have been practicing for that actually .

"Who knows ?" she answered briefly as she smiled "How is everything going with you czennies ? it's been such a hot minute since we talked and i miss you all so much " the girl said as the comments were filled with green hearts "Oh i actually started watching the drama you all recommanded in tweeter , so good i love it " the girl said as she recalled the it's okay to not be okay moments .

She was about to tell what she was fond of in the drama , but she was cut off with yuta going in the room without knocking .

The girl looked at him with confused eyes " Oh Yuta oppa is here " the girl said as she didn't want yuta to blurt out something the fans didn't have to know .

Yuta sat down facing her calmly and jiheun turned the camera to him as he smiled and waved at it , then jiheun turned to her , still looking at him , " End it , it is urgent " he mouthed with a hushed voice as jiheun tried to remain calm and composed .

"So everyone i think i have to go , it was short but i will do another vlive near in the futur so stay tuned , and stay safe and healthy ! babay !" the girl smiled sweetly as she ended the live , and checking twice it closed she looked at yuta wih a frown "What happened oppa ?!" she said with confusion , none of them would end a vlive only if it is a serious situation .

"I think you need to see for your self " he said as hegrabbed her hand to help her up .

Going to the living room , or actually the front door , they were met with taeil and jungwoo with a woman in her thirties maybe , tall with long silky black hair , wearing heals and some fancy make up .

"Oh my god ! Jiheunie !!" the woman ignored the boys as she invited her self in , taking jiheun in her embrace .

Jiheun was shook , because first , social distancing was a thing , and second who is this woman ! and why did she call her jiheunie ?! 

Jiheunie politly dettached her self from the woman and looked at her "Hmm excuse me miss i don't know you ?" the girl said with a small voice .

Yuta  , taeil and jungwoo looked pale as fuck .

"You grew up a lot ! i Left you as a baby and now you are a beautiful woman !" the woman said as jiheun was now more than confused .

"Won't you let me in ?" the woman said as the four made her a way to the living room .

The woman scanned the room and back to the girl " Sit darling we have a lot to catch up on " she said witha sickening sweet voice .

"Yuta call taeyong " taeil whispered as yuta didn't hesitate to go to the kitchen and do what he was told .

"Anyeong ? yuta do you need something ?" johnny answered as yuta was confused to as why taeyong's phone was with johnny , but then he remembered that him , taeyong , jaehyun , doyoung , went out to a restaurent .

"Pass me taeyong johnathan " yuta said as johnny directly gave him taeyong .

"Taeyong get back to the dorm please , as soon as possible " yuta said as he looked at the woman "Why did something happen ? " "Yes a woman came here claiming that she is jiheun's mother " .

_DREAM_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 45 20
"𝑬𝒖𝒏𝒂𝒉 𝒚𝒂, 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒂𝒗𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒖𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒘𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒐𝒐" 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩 ; 𝟤𝟥ʳᵈ 𝙟𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝟤𝟢' 𝙀𝙣𝙙 ; 𝟣𝟫ᵗʰ 𝙟𝙪𝙡𝙮...
85.9K 975 13
NCT U! NCT127! NCTDREAM! WayV! Request are closed! Highest ranking: #63 in Fanfiction
49.2K 1.3K 20
they come from two different worlds
81.6K 1.7K 32
[ 𝗮𝗻 𝗼𝘁𝟮𝟯 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 ]