Our Maknae | [ NCT 22TH MEMBE...

By Dreamhopen

"I might be the only girl in the group but ... yeah there's no but, i'm just the only girl in the group, welc... More

°HER°
°HOW SHE GOT TO SM°
°SM ROOKIES°
°dorm life°
°relationships°
°debuts°
°Jiheun's facts°
°saved as what ?°
°Periods°
°chenji°
°Schedule°
°Group chat°
°Group chat°
°Grandmother°
°1 Bullies 1°
°2 Bullies 2°
°Dating scandal°
°Dreamies' Thang°
°Tour°
°Crushes & drama°
°Wrong timing°
°It is still going down°
°issues should be taken slowly°
°As long as we got eachother °
°no tears left to cry°
°You, you, YOU°
°Crushes all over°

°I am here°

819 14 0
By Dreamhopen

"Ms. Bae please go back and go rest , i will take care of things i already tired you enough " Jiheun said as the old couple seemed tired and exhausted , after all they were old and it was almost four am right now .

"No honey , i will stay beside her , she was with me through everything and i'm doing same " the old woman answered as jiheun shook her head " Please this is unhealthy and i see that you are tired , go rest a little bit and you can come tomorrow once rested i'm here and i'm not goign anywhere i promice " jiheun argued , there's no way she was going to let the already tired couple in that state .

"You can manage on your own ?" the woman said as jiheun nodded her head , she always had managed " Yes don't worry" she answered as the woman smiled and the couple bid her goodby , but she volunteered to accompagny them to the taxi she had called for them after a nurse cme in and told them she would adjust the perfalgan unit .

AFter the couple went in the taxi she turned around to go back to the room .

After waiting in front of the elevator for too long , it finally opened .

She got there , with some otherpeople it was the moment she actually remembered that she was an idol , and that the risk of her getting reconnised was high because she forgot the damn mask in the room , so she quickly wore the hood up .

"Excuse me miss aren't you the girl from NCT ?" two girls around her age asked as there was a little boy with them , a needle in his hand as he was holding into a moving bare that held a bag of  liquid medicine dripping into a little tube , from what Jiheun had learned in grays anatomy and the many book she read , it was probably gelogine .

"Uhm no you must have mistaken me " jiheun said quietly trying to adjust her voice but the two other girls just squealed "You're totally her !! We are big fans !!! Can we get an autograph ?!" the two girl asked as jiheun sighed , her plan to be discrete sinked with the titanic .

"Thank you so much for being my fans and sure where can i sign ?" she asked as one of them gave her a pan and she signed their phones "Thank you so much ! we admire you work !!" the two girls squealed as jiheun bowed "Thank you , but could you please keep quite about the fact that you saw me here , i just don't want saseangs or reporters spamming a hospital that should be quite for patients " she asked politly as the two girls nodded their head in understandment and luckily they kept quite about it .

Going back to the room , she found the nurse still there , doing her job with another man in a white blouse probably the doctor .

"Are you a relative ?" the doctor asked as she nodded her head "She is my grand mother , is there anything new with her state ?" jiheun asked , taking the cap of , surprising the doctor but he kept a proffessional state .

"Well her heart beats are low but not lower as she got here , she is sleeping right now and her heart rate is fine for now , we need to do more tests about her blood pressure and other important elements that might affect her , did this happen before ? " the doctor asked as jiheun tried to proceed everything .

"No for all i know , i got aware of the situation only hours ago " the girl answered as the docotor nodded his head "After the radio we did to her heart , it seemed like she had that for a time now and extra work made her system loose , it's something that can be cured with medicine and a healthy lifestyle , but if this isn't taken seriously it can take a dangerous turn " the doctor explained "Due to the hymoglobin and white blood cells rate she has right now , her resting is for the best , she will be hospitalised for aweek then she can take a leave , but she have to follow extreme health rules for anything to not worsen ".

"Yes i will make sure of that " the girl affirmed as she bowed to the doctor thanking him the other doing same before he and th enurse got out of the room .

The girl sighed before sittig down on the chair provided beside the bed . She looked at the machine that was beebing in a steady pace , then back to her grand mother , she was somewhere relieved that it can be cured with medicine but she couldn't ignore the rage or th efear that engulfed her right after the doctor went out .

Did her grandmother really hide something like this from her ?

She was deep in thought , untill her phone vibrated in her laps , she checked it to be faced with tons of message and calls from the members , untill it hit her that she went out of the dorm at 3 am and that someone could possibly mistake that leading to an enermous scandal , especially that she is a minor .

She was about to answer  but her grandmother opened her eyes , and oh boy , she almost thres the phone from the window .

"Grandma are you okay ?! wait i will call the nurse !" jiheun was about to go call the nurse when her grandmother held her wrist "I'm okay baby don't worry" she said with  faint voice , making jiheun sit up right away .

"From when this started grandma ? why didn't you tell me ? this isn't something you should hide from me !" the girl begun bitting her lips to avoid crying "Honey you are so busy and i didn't want to add this to stress you more " the grandmother said as she tried to sit up straight , as jiheun quickly helped her .

"But this isn't something you should hide from me only because i'm stressed !" the girl mayhaps said that a little bit too loud making both of them flinch "I was worried as hell " the girl said with a much softer voice this time.

"Honey don't be i'm perfectly alright , it won't happen again don't worry i'm sure it will go with medicine " the old woman said as jiheun hugged her softly " Please don't do this again i'm scared of losing you " the girl said as she begun to tear up , then her mother took her gace in her hands " I'm  right here don't worry okay ?"  she said then kissed her forehead .

°°°°°°°°°°

After Ms.bae came back with loads of food for the grandmother and new clothes , both the old ladies convinced jiheun that she go back to the dorm and rest and that she should go to the practice even tho she didn't eat because she refused , saying that she was full .

Jiheun talked with the hospital management and payed one of the nurses to take care of her grandmother in case she isn't around , because schedule can be a bitch sometimes .

Don't even get Jiheun started on the scolding she will get if it's not from the manager then from taeyong and the members .

Heading to the dorm to the compagny directly since she didn't have enough time to change nor to eat , she fixed her hairs one more time in the elevator that goes to the floor where the practice rooms they used usually were .

Seeing one of the practice rooms lights on , she concluded that it was the one they used this time . She slowly opened the door to be met with her silent members , they all looked at who came in and that was one of those moment they didn't know if they should be happy or angry .

However , they all hugged her , mmouthing quite 'We were worried and we the hell have you been " the girl only staying silent a they broke the hug an dlooked among themself .

Taeyong being the leader looked at her waiting for an explanation , but with the oddly silent girl he decided to take matters into his hand .

"Where have you being ?" he asked suprisingly calmly , especially after jaehyun woke up at four am , and didn't find her in the room or any room in the dorm , calling the 5th floor receaving the same answer and that's where the circus begun , taeyong could swear he saw the worste comming .

The girl stayed silent as she looked at her feet like a scolded child , "Jiheun where the hell have you been ?!" taeyong asked with a much more intense tone as the girl finally looked up .

"Oppa can we practice first please ?" she asked with tears in her eyes , and taeyong took that as a sign that the situation was much more serious than he thought .

The rest you might ask ? well they stayed there silent with the whole scene infolding , if taeyong didnt manage to get it out from her with the leader voice , than nothing could get it out from her .

Taeyong looked at her up and down , not seeing any thing alarming , then he pinched the bridge of his noise , "Everyone in their position , we'll start with punch " he said with the same leader voice that got the members in their exact position in matter of seconds , him being th elast as he plugged his phone to the speakers .

The practice went on with a haevy tension in the air , but none of them questioned it or defied to break it . And after hours , they finally ended the practice as they send mark to get the drinks this time .

They all sat down on the floor , eyes looking at each other untill the guilt that washed over jiheun the moment she got there made her talk .

"I got a call yesterday at 3 am saying that my grandmother was in the hospital , due to a heart attack and i didn't think twice to book a taxi and go there , it started some time ago and i wasn't aware of it , she kept it from me , the doctors said that it's something that can hopefully be cured by medicine treatments and a healthy approach but i can'tget rid of this fear in me that she will have another heart attack that will cost her life and i'm so sorry for not answering any of you and worrying you , and i'm sorry for not thinking twice about my acts and went out of the dorm in that hour especially being a minor and taking the risk to cause a scandal and harming the group's reputation and losing all the hard work and efford we put into this from the longest i remember i-i'm so sorry i-" the girl choked on her cries as the members stared at eachother in shock of what they heard .

This was the least they have ever expected .

Jungwoo being the closest sitting next to her quicly engulfed her in a hug trying to sush her , or calm her , well at least he tried , she only sobbed harder and everyone was worried since she couldn't steady her breathing .

"Jiheun ! jiheun calm down , breath breath slowly follow my rythm " taeyong said as the girl begun coughing and choking at the same time , he sat in front of her took her hands squeazing them to bring the girl's attention to him as johnny got a water bottle from one of their bags giving to the girl to take sips .

"Jiheun look at me , calm down "taeyong said as the girl was basicly having a breakdown , she managed to look at him " Breath jiheun , come on , slowly breath , follow my rythm " taeyong instructed as he begun to take deep breaths hoping the girl would follow too . fortunally she calmed down a little bit having her breathing steady as johnny and doyoung made her take sips of water .

She finally calmed down , feeling a wave of tireness washing over her as she didn't sleep since yesterday , she fell back to the wall looking at the members more clearly as her eyes finally opened and less tears were produced .

The members looked pale in the face . Never in their life they saw her in that state .

"jiheun Have you eaten ? " taeyong asked as the girl looked like she can collapse any moment , and with the remaining energy she had she shook her head "Haechan call mark and tell him to bring anything edible from the cafeteria " taeyong instructed as haechan quickly got his phone and did what he was told .

"Does the managers know about this ?" jiheun asked as looked at them , they all shook their head " No we managed to hide it from them " yuta answered as he patted her hair gently .

After minutes mark came back with ten drinks and a box of donuts , johnny forcing two donuts to jiheun plus a chocolate shake , she finally regained some colours . And the members were relieved .

"Let's get you to the dorm you need to rest " Taeyong said then jaehyun helped her to get up , he looked at mark " Call the dreamies and wayv and tell them she is alright " he instructed and mark nodded .

Once in the dorm the members helped her to her room laying there doyoung looked at her with a smile " I will cook for you , do you want anything specific ?" he asked softly as the girl shook her head " Anything oppa " she answered as the boy directed went to the kitchen of the dorm .

The boys left the room but taeyong who stayed beside her , "Oppa i'm sorry " the girl said as taeyong looked at her "Hey hey , it's alright ! if any of us was in the same situation we would do the same , i'm not saying that it was the right thing to do , especially taking a taxi at three am , but as long as you're okay jiheun " he said softly as the tears perked up her eyes again .

"But if something happens to the team ?" she asked as taeyongshot her a glare "Jiheun i said it is alright , nothing is going to happen to the team , you didn't have any bad attention and that is the whole point , you went out because you had to in that situation and i hope your grandmother will recover as soon as possible " he rassured her as the girl smiled than he hugged her .

"But please don't scare us like that , we are a team jiheun and if any of us is injured or absent it won't be the same anymore , we are here for you anytime and you can talk to any of us any time you want there's 21 of us so use that opportunity because we are all in the same boat , you are my maknae and i don't want to see the youngest among us being hurt " taeyong told her as the girl nodded her head .

The phone rang and both looked at it , jiheun answered to be met with the manaer's voice , she put it high volume  "Jiheun you are in the dorm right ? Prepare yourself i'm picking you up in an hour and we are heading to meet the lind dirigeants and important meeting came up and they requested your presence " he said throught the phone as taeyong snatched it from the girl .

"Hyung she can't go right now " he said with a steady and sure voice as the manager went silent " Taeyong i'm sorry but she has to attend the meeting , she was especially requested and she is sponsoring the brand " he said as taeyong wanted to scream at him but fought the urge .

"Hyung she really cant she is exhausted and she is in the worst state possible " taeyong explained as jiheun tried to convince him that she can go , work is work , and if she has to put on a forced smile and act like nothing , than she will fake it till she makes it .

"Taeyong if it isn't under the compagny orders you know i can't just pull her off , and even if you try to pull her off now , it will make a huge scene " the manager explained in a soft voice .

Their new manager was the best manager they had untill now , their old ones were not the best but that's a story for another time .

"Oppa i can go , all i have to do is take a shower and i will feel better , plus i don't have schedule tomorrow i will get plunty of time to rest"  . Taeyong would have refused , but concidering that he didn't have a chance against making sm actually care , he agreed to it .

"You're not going before you eat " he said as the girl nodded her head and got up slowly to go to the bathroom .

Notes :

Hi there dear people ! thank you so much for the support the book has been getting it means the world to me and double update today ! i hope you enjoy it ! i adressed the woojin situation on my other book NCT is irregular but since the public might not be thesame i'm going to do it here too

°This might trigger some of you , so please read at your own risk°

Anygays , so apparently a girl in twitter shared an unconvenient moment along her friends with an idol , she said that the said male used to be in a group but he isn't anymore and he used his fame to get those girls even tho they declined , so he got angry and tried to touch them beyong their consent .

Then Woojin , the EX MEMBER of stray kids posted something saying that the rumors that The girl spread were false EVEN THO SHE DIDN'T MENTION ANY NAME , and he proceeded to manipulate the fans by saying that he would never do such things and that he is under a compagny named 10x i think and that it will take acts toward those rumors , then he deadass promoted himself IN THE SAME POST , saying tht he will be having a comeback nearly .

The fans , however were outweirded because , one the girl never mentioned a name , and second the way he had the audacity to promote himself in the same post while the situation was about sexual assault and rape , a really serious topic . And then that's where it begun going south , fans begun to question his action , and hating on him and some of them even got to stray kids when woojin isn't even in stray kids anymore . Some of his fans even tried to involve some other idols to "normalise" his acts which clearly disgusting , jihoon former wanna one member and soloist , Jungwoo , taeyong , mark , jaemin were involved , and the victim her self had to intervent and stated that none of those idols were involved .

Later on , some stylist or believed to work at jyp entertaiment said that woojin bullied some members of stray kids , and that was the dead line for everyone .

Now we don't know what the truth is , but please people , kpop stans , fans , i'm begging you to remember that before everything , you are humans , and those girls who were assaulted by woojin are too , i prefer to believe a liar than a rapist , i know that maybe he is your fav , but that doesn't mean he could go around and bully , rape , sexually assault people , there's humans rights , and they were made for people like him to know that what they are doing is very wrong .

And for the ones that tried to involve other idols , i don't even know what they were thinking , that only added fuel to the situation , proving that the love you could have for an idol could be so blindly toxic and i'm ashamed to say that humans could take a topic like these so lightly . If that girl didn't speak up , denying those rumors about the other idols , than innocent hardworking and overly stressed kids could be blamed for something they didn't dare to do , especially the nctzens , excuse me i slipped , fake nctzens , because i was shocked to see that they were the first ones to attack NCT members , and that was always how it was , and i hope they go to hell for that .

Again be aware of what you post or comment or say , i'm sure no one want to receive hate , especially for something they didn't do , so put you self in their shoes , and overall , REMEMBER THAT BEFORE BEING A FAN YOU ARE HUMAN , SO THINK LIKE ONE ! And please stop hating on stray kids , because they didn't do anything and i'm sure they had to put up with much more than what was exposed to the public .

Thank you for reading this , please vote and comment and i fancy you boos <3<3<3

_DREAM_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.9K 975 13
NCT U! NCT127! NCTDREAM! WayV! Request are closed! Highest ranking: #63 in Fanfiction
983K 41.7K 87
» 𝐯𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐮 # 朱色 » "𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 , 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐞." » 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝
838 74 15
sᴀᴜᴅᴀᴅᴇ (ɴ.) ᴀ ɴᴏsᴛᴀʟɢɪᴄ ʟᴏɴɢɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ɴᴇᴀʀ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ᴛᴏ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴏʀ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴛ, ᴏʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀs ʙᴇᴇɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ ʟᴏsᴛ, "ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʀᴇᴍᴀɪ...
7.8K 122 5
A compilation of my NCT/WAYV oneshots.