Arshi FF -- You Are My New Dr...

By bubbilicious76

He once believed in love and relationships. He gave a chance to marriage, he didn't wanted to but he did. But... More

Introduction
Character Sketch
Prologue
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
Author Note (New Readers Do Read)
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31 - A
CHAPTER 31 - B
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40 - A
CHAPTER 40 - B
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47 - A
CHAPTER 47 - B
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58 - A
CHAPTER 58 - B
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
Author Note (DO READ)
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75 - A
CHAPTER 75 - B
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79 - A
CHAPTER 79 - B
CHAPTER 80 - A
CHAPTER 80 - B
CHAPTER 81 - A
CHAPTER 81 - B
CHAPTER 82 - Mehndi Day
CHAPTER 83 - A - Sangeet Day
CHAPTER 83 - B - Sangeet Day
CHAPTER 84 - Haldi Day
CHAPTER 85 - A - Marriage Day
CHAPTER 85 - B - Marriage Day
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89 - Reception
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94 - A
CHAPTER 94 - B
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Note *About Chapter 100*
CHAPTER 100 - A
CHAPTER 100 - B
Chapter 101
Last Chapter 102
Epilogues Announcement
Epilogue -- A
Epilogue - B
Epilogue - C (Part-01)
Epilogue - C (Part - 02)
Epilogue D - (Part 01)
Epilogue D - (Part 02)

CHAPTER 36

14.6K 539 69
By bubbilicious76

------------------- Sunday @ RM - Morning

Khushi stretches her body as she slowly opens her eyes to the new morning sunlight. Her hand came in contact with the bed sheet beside her and instantly she sits up looking at her side finding the space empty.

"Arush ...", as the name escape her lips she quickly went climbed and look here and there in room, also below bed if he crawls there as he loves to play hide and seek with her. She ran out of her room, climb two steps down when relief wash over her, finding Arush in Anjali's arms on the first landing infront of TV. She went to them and as usual Arush extended his arms towards her when he saw her.

"hey sleepy head ... finally ... You got the time to wake up", said Anjali teasingly.

"Sorry Anjali ji I don't know how I slept that late ... I (she stops and then remember) whats the time?", said Khushi as she sat down beside her taking Arush in her lap.

"Its 11:48 ...", said Anjali looking at her cell.

"Maammmaa ... aaannnhhh", as Arush keeps his mumbling going on playing with his all time favorite thing ... Khushi's hair.

"Oh ... thank God I am not that late", said Khushi wrapping her arms around Arush and relax back in sofa. "Late for what?", Anjali asked as she replied to message on her cell.

"Jiji is going back today ... her train was at 4.30pm", said Khushi. "Ahaan ...", said Anjali still busy on her cell and Khushi notices this .. she peeks on and saw Rahul's name on top of screen.

"Ahem ... I guess someone is desperately missing someone after LAST NIGHT", said Khushi with teasing tone emphasizing on the last two words.

"Shut up (Anjali smack on her thigh) its nothing like that ... Rahul was just telling me that he had to go to hospital for some work and he will be back in evening to pick me up", said Anjali with little blush, a small shy smile.

"oh yeah ... its your PegPhera today", said Khushi and Anjali give her a smile. Suddenly Arush pull her hairs and Khushi yelped a little.

"hey Arush stop ... no baby", said Khushi taking her hair out of his grip.

"annhh taa ... kehlooo naaa", said Arush.

"Ok baby .. Mama will play with you ... but first lets have some food .. I am hungry", said Khushi pouting extra towards Arush who places his hand on her lips and pout his lips too.

"Oh he had his food, I fed him an hour ago", said Anjali now switching the channels on TV.

"So you took him from room? ... I was scared when I didn't find him ... I thought he may have fallen down from bed", said Khushi as she wiggle Arush in her lap. "Naah ... he was already down when I came here ... he was giving a hard time to Mami", said Anjali as she look on to Arush.

"Oh she should have wake me up ... why did she take Arush herself", said Khushi playing with Arush.

"She didn't ... Chottey did", said Anjali with a tender smile. "Whaa ..." as Khushi want to say but the Arush place his hand on her lips again.

"yeah Mami told me that Chottey took Arush from the room ... he didn't wake you up because according to him (Anjali raises her eyebrows) you were tired with all the wedding functions and needed much deserve sleep", said Anjali and smile as she saw Khushi look away shyly. Khushi look towards the dining and living room to see if Arnav's was there.

"He is in study with Akash", said Anjali as she understood why Khushi is looking down.

"I don't know whats so important work he have to do even on Sunday and when I asked him he said (Anjali mimics Arnav) I didn't do much work as you said because of your wedding Di ... Now I got loads of stuff to do.", said Anjali with little grumpy expression. Khushi giggled at her imitation of Arnav.

"No I mean seriously ... and poor Akash he is stuck with Chottey ... Nani and Mami has gone to neighbours and I am getting bored here", said Anjali with same grumpy face.

"oh don't worry ... I am here na ... so you won't get bore now. Tell me what you want to do", said Khushi.

"Oh I want to open the presents ... I didn't want to do it alone", said Anjali excitedly. Just then a sound of grumble came and Anjali giggled.

"I guess you are hungry", said Anjali. "Very ...", said Khushi looking down at her tummy.

"Ok come then lets have something to eat first then... I will have tea", said Anjali while standing. Then they both move towards kitchen along with Arush.

-----------------------------------------------

An hour later, Khushi and Anjali were back to the first landing along with Arush. The table infront of them was filled with wedding gifts. Anjali was opening the gifts one by one showing it to Khushi, while talking. Arush was sitting on floor with his toys beside Khushi. Anjali opened the next gift and it turn out to be the johnson's baby pack.

"huh ... who give me that? And why?", said Anjali while looking for name on the gift wrapper and find out that it was from one of her friend.

"Arey Anjali ji didn't you get the hint ... this is for your own baby", said Khushi.

"Oh no .. baby!! ... not that soon ... I have one baby to look after(she pointed towards Arush) and its enough", said Anjali while putting the pack aside.

Arnav and Akash came out of study room. Arnav went towards the stairs while Akash went towards kitchen to ask HP to make coffee for them.

"One baby is not enough (Khushi picks up Arush in her lap) hai na Arush ...", said Khushi while wiggling him and Arush give his baby laugh.

"What? One baby is not enough? You know how much effort one have to go through pregnancy and then looking after the new born and what not", said Anjali as she pick up another gift. "Yes I know all", said Khushi while flicking her nose with Arush's.

"Oh yeah ... then how many babies are you planning to have Khushi?", said Anjali with a tease.

Arnav who just taken the first step of stairs stopped hearing the question.

"three...", Khushi replied instantly.

"What ... three? ... seriously?", asked Anjali looking surprise towards Khushi. Arnav thought the same and waited for her to say.

"yup ... first I wana have a boy just like my baby here (she kissed Arush's cheek who giggle in his baby tone) then I want a sweet little princess just like me ... and then I want another cute little boy", said Khushi with a wide smile.

Involuntary a smile spread on Arnav's face hearing this ... "gosh this girl really like kids", he thought.

"why two boys?", asked Anjali.

"Because I want my princess to have her own personal body guards", said Khushi with a giggle.

"you're crazy .. you know that", said Anjali. Arnav nods his head in way to agrees with what Anjali had said.

"here then you can use them for your babies", said Anjali putting the baby pack near Khushi.

"what ?? oh no ... I still have lots of time in having them", said Khushi.

Arnav move up the stairs, his ear still intact on the conversation.

"Then...? (Anjali thought) oh well we will use it for Arush", said Anjali.

"we already have so much stuff for him ... I am telling you its an indication that you're going to have a baby soon", said Khushi with a tease.

Arnav smile at her remarks.

"oh shut up ...", said Anjali throwing a cushion at her.

"haww ... careful .. it was about to hit my baby", said Khushi while pretending to shield Arush. "see your bua is throwing cushions at you", said Khushi pointing a finger to tell him.

"Khushi you ...", before Anjali could say she saw Arnav on the stairs.

"Arey Chottey you done with your meeting class", said Anjali.

"Di ...", said Arnav raising his eyebrow.

"Fine fine ... if you are free then come here", said Anjali.

"No Di ... I got some work to do", said Arnav and his eyes flicker over to Khushi who had her eyes lower and focus on Arush but he knew her ears are on his voice.

Before Anjali could say Akash came there, "You tell me Di ... leave bhai to his work", said Akash and sit beside Anjali.

"Thank you brother ... for spending time with me", said Anjali and give an angry look to Arnav.

"My pleasure ... bhai your coffee will be coming in few minutes", said Akash and Arnav move to his room with a nod of his head.

For the next half an hour Anjali was done with her gifts while Khushi and Akash talk along, she had distributed them in two piles, one she will be taking with her and other pile she had asked Jai Prakash to put in her room. Then after a minute door bell ring ... HP came with a courier towards the stairs. Akash asked him about it and he told that the courier is for Arnav. Just then Arnav came down the stairs.

"Oh great .. its here", said Arnav taking the courier from HP and move towards Akash.

"what is it bhai?", asked Akash.

"Tickets", said Arnav and move infront of Anjali.

"Tickets? Are you going somewhere?", asked Anjali ... and Khushi too looked on.

"Not me ... you are going", said Arnav.

"Me?? .. what are you saying Chottey?", askd Anjali.

"Here .. see it yourself", said Arnav and open the courier and hand it over to Anjali. Anjali takes the tickets out and read ... The next second her mouth open in shock.

"it's a 10 days trip to BALI..", said Anjali not believing. "Yup ... it's a gift from me to you and jiju", said Arnav.

"Oh you mean HoneyMoon gift bhai", quipped Akash and Arnav give him a "stop it" look.

"Oh thank you Chottey sooo sooo much", said Anjali while standing and hug Arnav.

"I know you always wanted to go BALI or MALDIVES ... but I prefer BALI more in this time of year", said Arnav as he break the hug.

"It's the best gift from you ... thanks", said Anjali.

"Reallyy?? You are saying as if I haven't gifted you anything good", said Akash making a sad face.

"Oh my chotu sa brother ... you're best in giving gifts", said Anjali pinching Akash's cheek.

Khushi who was looking at all this was happy for Anjali ... she look down at her lap ... Arush was having his milk but his eyes were drooping. So she stood up and all eyes went to her, she got nervous a bit feeling all eyes on her.

"um .. he is about to sleep ... so I was just going to ..", said Khushi pointing towards the stairs.

"Its ok Khushi ... you put him in cot ... I will come there in a while ... you have to go back to help your sister in packing right", said Anjali.

"Yes .. I was hoping to spend time with her before she goes back to Mumbai", said Khushi. Akash ear prick at that .."payal is going back..." he thought ... a little sadness covering his heart.

"Oh then give him here ... I will put him ...", as Anjali came to Khushi to take Arush.

"No its ok ... I will put him .. it will not take much time", said Khushi and move to stairs. And Anjali smiles then she remember something, "I will tell Rahul that we are going to BALIII", said Anjali excitedly. Arnav shakes his head and moves to his room. Leaving Akash to his thoughts about Payal. He didn't get much opportunity to talk with her ... but whenever he did ... it was a good feeling for him.

Arnav was about to enter his room when he remember something and went to Anjali's room. He stood near the door and saw Khushi tucking the blanket on Arush. Khushi stood there and watch Arush for few seconds then she turn to go but stopped seeing Arnav there. She stood there for a minute when Arnav didn't say anything she smile and move towards the door.

"I have to go .. jiji will be waiting for me", said Khushi in low voice and move to go past Arnav but he move to left and Khushi bump in him slightly.

"Oh sorry..", said Khushi and move to right ... Arnav to move to right making Khushi bump in him again. Khushi look up at him and move to left ... again Arnav move to left. Khushi look up opening her mouth to say something but stopped seeing the glint in his eyes. She looked away and take a step towards right ... Arnav chuckled leans in towards her face and said in a husky low tone, "Be ready for dinner tonight ... will pick you up at 8", said Arnav and move to his left to give Khushi way. Khushi look up at him and give a shy smile and went out of room.

Khushi bid goodbaye to Anjali and Akash and move towards the front door. She was just two steps away from the door when its open and Lavanya came in.

"Khushi ..." "Lavanya ji" both said at the same time and then hug each other in greeting.

"How have you been?", asked Lavanya. "Fine ... oh we missed you so much at the wedding", said Khushi pulling back from the hug.

"yeah ... me too ... I was so sad on missing my best friend's wedding ... but it was an family emergency I had to look after", said Lavanya.

"oh everything alright?", asked Khushi.

"First class (Lavanya grabs Khushi hands) I have become a Masi", said Lavanya with full grin and excitement.

"wow ... congradulations", said Khushi and hug Lavanya again.

"Yeah ... the first child of our family", said Lavanya breaking the hug .. "wait letme show you the photo", said Lavanya and held her cell to Khushi. Lavanya open a picture of a new born baby being held in someone's arm.

"boy or girl?", asked Khushi. "Girl ", said Lavanya.

"She is beautiful...", said Khushi. "thanks ... it was so hectic when Esha ..um my sister was in for dilevery ... 2 long hours ... fewwwshhh", said Lavanya sliding on cell showing Khushi more pics.

"Hey why are we standing here .. come in .. sit", said Lavanya and move past Khushi.

"No Lavanya ji ... I have to go back ... my sister came for Anjali ji's wedding .. now she is going back ... will see you at office and I will hear all the details", said Khushi.

"Oh fine ok .. take care", said Lavanya. "You too ... and careful your best friend is pretty angry with you", said Khushi and move out of the door.

"Thanks for the head start ...", Lavanya call back and move towards Anjali's room.

Lavanya enters Anjali room and saw her putting things in the closet. She walk up to her with slow step carefully not to make any sound. Then she just grab Anjali from behind, Anjali gasped and got startled at the force of hug, and before she could say anything Lavanya started apologizing, "Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry ... Sorrryyy".

Anjali turn back, Lavanya's hand still holding her.

"You ... get lost right now ... I don't wana see your face", said Anjali trying to be very angry and move towards the bed.

"I am sorry na Anji .. you know I wouldn't have miss your wedding if its not family emergency.", said Lavanya move infront of Anjali.

"yeah right ... my best friend was not present on my own wedding", said Anjali turning her head away.

"I have called you every day and congratulate you both on your every wedding function ... but you still haven't congratulated me on becoming ... (pause) Masiii", said Lavanya with some sadness and some excitement.

"Oh yeah congratulation", said Anjali and Lavanya give a big smile "to your sister", said Anjali and Lavanya's smile faded.

"Oh come on Anji ... you know I had to be with my sister .. it was the first child of the family .. and you said yourself that I could go as its more important to be with my sister at that time", said Lavanya now getting angry.

"but I missed my best friend", said Anjali with a pout.

"Oh my baby ... (Lavanya hug her from behind) don't worry I will be with you when your having your baby", said Lavanya with a tease.

"What ??? ... get off", said Anjali pushing Lavanya away. "what ... now its your time", said Lavanya with a teasing smile.

"Not you too ok ... I had one enough for today", said Anjali and sit on bed picking up the things.

"What who else?", said Lavanya and Anjali tell her what happened with the gifts and Khushi's conversation.

"well she is right you know", said Lavanya and earn a smack from Anjali.

You wana see the pic?", asked Lavanya and Anjali nodded in excitement and Lavanya showed her baby's pics. "She is beautiful", said Anjali.

"yeah ... let me show you a fun pic", said Lavanya and slide through her cell ... then she shows Anjali Aman's pic who was holding a new born baby who was crying and Aman was trying to hush her ... with some sacred expression on face.

"Aman?? He was with you? No wonder why he was not present on wedding ... I should have know", said Anjali with surprise.

"of course ... I want my parents to meet him ... they were constantly bricking me to find someone and get married ... I have not told them about Niraj .. you know .. I never felt like ... but Aman .. he is different ... and you know what they instantly like Aman.", said Lavanya.

"Ahan ... so when we are hearing the wedding bells", said Anjali nudging Lavanya.

"not soon .. Aman still thinks that my father doesn't like him .. and I haven't told him the truth yet", said Lavanya with a giggle. "oh poor guy", said Anjali.

"hey show me your wedding pics ... I want to see all of you and what you wear", said Lavanya sitting on bed with folding her legs. "hey wait ... I remember with the word wear ... did ASR really wear that kurta Pajama??", asked Lavanya and Anjali nodded with a smile.

"wow how you pull that off? ... when Akash told me I was not believing "ASR and that too traditional wear" I haven't seen him ever wearing that ... I asked Akash for pic and wow he was looking so handsome", said Lavanya.

"yeah he was ... but he said to me later that that's the only time he wear that stupid thing he wont do it again", said Anjali.

"oh you just say like you did this time .. he will wear it", said Lavanya waving a hand.

"I didn't ... Khushi did", said Anjali and Lavanya got surprise, "What?? Khushi?".

"yup", Anjali nods her head and then tell Lavanya all what had happened.

"ohh ... so I was right haan ... there was something between them ... I could see that during the office", said Lavanya.

"yeah ... thanks for all the updates from office ... my partner in crime", said Anjali sitting with Lavanya on bed.

"I have never seen ASR control his anger ... but for some reason I saw him controlling and that too infront of Khushi ... and I knew Khushi has feelings for him or who goes risking your own life for other ... I got the hunch when Khushi save ASR from that light", said Lavanya.

"yeah .. but I am not sure about Chottey's feelings yet ... he is hiding it within him but I do know that he is someway different around Khushi", said Anjali.

"yeah I feel that too ... hey should we do something?", said Lavanya with some excitement.

"Oh no ... last time I tried ... Chottey hurt Khushi badly ... Rahul told me to leave the matter on them ... according to him ... Chottey is going to need more time to come to his feelings unlike us as he have to fight with his demons of past", said Anjali with some sadness.

"don't worry ... I am sure Khushi will be able to handle him", said Lavanya hopefully. "Yeah me too", said Anjali.

"ok leave it ... tell me whats else ... hey where have you planned to go for honeymoon", said Lavanya again in teasing tone trying to lighten Anjali's mood.

"BALII", said Anjali becoming excited at once. "wow BALI .. it's a lovly place", said Lavanya.

"yeah ... Chottey gifted me the tickets ... I am so excited", said Anjali and both went on talking about the place and other stuff.

-------------- Around 3.00 pm @ Khushi's Apartment

Oh jiji I am going to miss you sooo much, said Khushi as she wound her arms around Payal's shoulders from behind.

"And I am going to miss my pagli", said Payal as she close the lid of her suit case with one hand and with other she lighlt hit Khushi's head in a loving manner.

Just then the door bell ring. "Oh it must be Akash", said Khushi and move to go out of room.

"what? (Payal turn around to Khushi) whats he doing here?", asked Payal bt nervously.

"Nani ji has send some gifts for Amma and Baba", Khushi answered back while moving to front door.

With usual greetings she let Akash in who was holding few packets. Payal came out to see whats going on.

"there was no need for this Akash ... Nani ji should not do this", said Khushi as she took gifts from Akash.

"well don't argue with me ... its Nani you have to talk with ... she was persistent that these should reach to your parents and sister", said Akash as his gaze went towards Payal.

"Hello", said Akash with a gesture of his head and Payal reply in the same manner.

"So all set ... should we leave now?", asked Akash looking at Khushi then Payal.

"we?? .. are you going somewhere Khushi?", asked Payal moving towards Khushi.

"uff ho jiji ... tum bhi na ... Arey you are going ... he was saying to drop you to station", said Khushi while she move towards the bedroom to put the gifts in suitcase.

"what?? ... Why?", said Payal as she follow Khushi in the room.

"what why? He was already coming here so I asked him if he could drop you to station", said Khushi as she put the gifts in suitcase.

"what was the need Khushi ... I was going to take taxi", said Payal thinking why she is getting nervous about it.

"oh ho ... jiji whats wrong if he will drop you ... it will save you time ... now come on ... there is long distance to travel", said Khushi as she picked the suitcase and rolled it out of room. Reluctantly Payal followed picking her bag thinking what she should tell Khushi that's whats wrong ... that man just unsettle her.

Payal and Khushi share a hearty goodbye and then Akash drive along Payal towards the station.

Many minutes passed but there was still no word spoken between them. Akash had glance towards Payal many times in those minutes but Payal didn't look at him. Her gaze was constant outside the window with her fingers fidgeting with Dupatta. What to do .. both sisters have the same habit when they get nervous.

"Had I done something wrong?", asked Akash thinking to start the conversation as he started to feel irritated with the silence.

"huh .. (Payal look at him surprise) um No ... why?", said Payal.

"well you seem to be very uncomfortable ... so I asked if it is because of me", said Akash giving her a few second gaze then eyes back to road.

"No ... No ... I was just concern about my train", said Payal a bit nervous thinking that he knew about her being uncomfortable. "don't worry we will be on time", said Akash with a smile.

"hmmm ... thanks", said Payal and again looked out of window.

Again Many minutes passed and the silence filled the car. Akash wanted to talk but he was having a feeling that the girl beside her didn't feel interested. After few more minutes as something came in Akash's mind he asked, "Why did you got worried when Khushi told you that I will drop you?".

"huh .. um ... No it was not like that ... its just that I didn't want to trouble you", said Payal as she tried not to look at him much.

"well its not at all a trouble ... you have done so much for Di's wedding so we could do a bit in return for you", said Akash. "That's nice of you", said Payal with a small smile.

"Nice ... I thought you didn't like me at all", Akash chuckled lighlty. Payal looked at him at that and quickly replied. "No ... (pause) ... why you say that?"

"Because you don't seem interested in talking to me and also whenever I use to talk to you at wedding you pull away ... like you're ignoring me", said Akash as he really wanted to know why is that.

"its not like that ... its just that I don't mingle with people that quickly", said Payal as she looked at him and Akash looked at her in return.

"really? You feel very comfortable with Di and Nani to me", said Akash.

"I meant opposite sex", said Payal ... which was somewhere true. She usually takes time getting comfortable with new people.

"well you can mingle with me ... I don't bite", said Akash. Payal shot a look at him and Akash quickly said, "I meant being friends". As he pull over the car in parking at the station. Payal remain quit till the car came to stop.

Then she turn to Akash and said with a smile, "No Akashji ... I don't think it's a good idea ... we have a lot of differences". Akash shakes his head, "Payal ji its no harm in trying".

"I know that ... but I prefer it the way it is now. I know you as my sister's collegue and her friend's brother ... I hope you understand and sorry if you mind it", said Payal.

"No its ok ... I understand if you don't want to", said Akash forcing to smile as his heart feels dejected.

Payal come out from car and Akash take out the luggage. Payal grab the handle of her suitcase, "well ... take care ... its nice meeting you", said Payal.

"yeah same here and you take care too", said Akash and Payal turn to go inside the station.

Akash stood there watching her go until she went in, out of sight. He sighed and his hand went to his pocket grabbing the Payal he had taken with himself today as he left from Shantivan. He thought to give it back to Payal today thinking it the way of starting their friendship. Guess it wasn't meant to be, but he did tried, he thought as he took the Payal out at held it in his palm. He looked at it for few second remembering his encounter with Payal in Mumbai.

Well atleast he will have something of her to remember, he thought with click of his tongue and went in car pocketing the Payal.

------------------------------------------

Arnav was patiently waiting for Khushi while leaning his back against his car, looking towards the entrance ... arms crossed on chest ... fingers tapping his forearm. He had reach on exact 8pm to pick Khushi. And now its been 5 minutes he has been standing, he was not a person to wait long for people. He just thought to give Khushi a ring when he saw her coming out of entrance. Khushi stopped at the stairs and looked ahead at Arnav, who was looking at her with those burning eyes. She slowly walks up to him.

Arnav's gaze didn't flicker from her even for a second. The moment he saw her he was mesmerized beyond words. Seeing her in his favorite color was just something else entirely. Although the dress was a simple red color Anarkali, but she was presenting the image of pure jasmine surrounded by red roses. Her hair was open with curls at the end with only jewellery being her earrings.

(Arnav-Khushi dress)

As with each step she gets closer to Arnav, her heart beat pick speed. Wearing charcoal black crisp suit with white shirt and strip tie he was looking sinfully handsome. Khushi came to stop infront of him and tuck her hair back to ear nervously. Arnav stood straight putting hands down. He took a step and extend his hand grabbing hers.

"Hi ...", said Arnav in his husky voice while he stroke her hand with his thumb.

"Hi...", said Khushi as she avert her eyes looking down shyly. Arnav could see the red color slowly adoring her cheeks. He smiles at his affect on her and open the passenger door for her. As they put the seat belt around Arnav started his car.

"um ... where are we going?", asked Khushi after few minutes. "To dinner", said Arnav coolly.

"I know ... but where?", asked Khushi looking at him ... she wanted to know the place he chose for dinner.

"To a restaurant", said Arnav with slight lift of his lips.

"Arnav ji ...", pouted Khushi a bit annoyed. "yes Khushi", said Arnav giving a look to her.

"which restaurant?", asked Khushi. "Continental", said Arnav.

"Name ... Arnavji name ... I meant whats the restaurant name", said Khushi with slight irritation.

"oh name ... yeah it has very nice name ... Italian I guess", said Arnav keeping her face straight.

Khushi huffed in irritation and avert her gaze outside of window while crossing her arms over chest. Arnav chuckled inwardly at her irritated expression ... Oh how much he liked to rile her up ... it has its own fun.

After 20 minutes of drive they reach a lavish hotel plus restaurant. Khushi read the name on building "La Cucinaa". According to her knowledge it was an expensive restaurant and mostly high class people come here.

As Arnav lead Khushi into the building she was mesmerized by its interior, giving a modern look with Italian feel. They went upstairs to the restaurant area. Seeing Arnav, the manager come quickly to him and greets him. After having a talk of minutes, the manager leads them to the left side, another stairs going up. They follow the manager and came to a 2nd floor side terrace. It was an open elongated area with flowers and plants. Khushi was surprise to see only one table on the whole terrace. There was a table set for two.

"Please have a seat Mr. Raizada ... someone will come shortly to attend you", said the manager and left.

Arnav look at his side towards Khushi ... her face was glowing in the light of surrounding, admiration and a big smile adoring her face.

"You like it?", asked Arnav. "its beautiful Arnavji", said Khushi looking at him with a smile.

"its not my favorite but I prefer this place as the food is awesome here ... most of my outdoor meetings are set here as it has the quite environment I like most", said Arnav as he and she sit down on their table. Khushi looks around agreeing with him, she like he environment too.

"why there is only one table here?", asked Khushi.

"Because it's a private area and I had it booked for us today", said Arnav looking at her intently. Khushi's mouth open slightly as she realized that Arnav had book the whole terrace place for just the 2 of them. The waiter comes there for order, Khushi look at Arnav with a smile while he told the waiter about food items. The waiter went from there and Arnav look at Khushi raising an eyebrow at her, questioning the reason for her smile.

"I knew you will defiantly order pasta ... its your favorite", said Khushi.

"hmmm ... Is that so?", said Arnav leaning back in chair, "So what else you know about me?", asked Arnav.

"oh I know a lot about you", said Khushi with a grin. "Oh really?", said Arnav place his elbows on table and leaning in. "Ok lets hear it then ... how much you know about me.", said Arnav.

"ok ... hmm lets see ... you like pasta, steaks ... continental food mostly. Don't like sweets much but if you have mood then you go for tiramisu. You like black coffee. Your favorite color is red. Annddd ... (Khushi pause to think and Arnav look at her amusingly) ... yes .. Your favorite sport is basketball as you use to play in college days. You like muscle cars ... like your SUV. Your favorite holiday destination is Mauritius. You're not a fan of movies. Don't like songs much. You like being well dress up. You jog everyday to stay fit. And of course you are diabetic. You like being dominating, and had temper of one of a kind. You're a good business man, very discipline in work. You hate neglection towards work and wrong deeds in Business. You're famous for punishing your rivals and cheaters. And yes ... You love your Di a lot", finished Khushi with a wide grin.

Arnav just look at her with those intense eyes, he put more attention on her expressions which change into, thinking, smile, excitement and slight irritation on the mention of his anger. Khushi raises her eyebrows twice asking him how she do.

"It seems like you did a case study of your own on me", said Arnav with slight smirk remembering the pieces of newspaper cuttings and magazines he had found in her room.

"Um .. No ... I read it all in some magazine", said Khushi as she nervously shift in her chair.

"hmm is that so", said Arnav as he pause giving a thinking expression. "I don't remember giving that much information in one interview ... I give many interviews and there are always different question in every interviews. That's means you have read each and every news on me?", asked Arnav with intensity of admiration in his eyes.

Khushi got nervous at his question. She was inspired by him since she had met him first time 3 years ago. After that she tried many times to forget him but the look in his eyes which she had seen that day always kept her captivated and she ended up searching each and everything about him she could. But she can't tell him that, as she felt embarrassed feeling like a teenager having some crush on him.

"um ... no ... internet has everything now a days you know", said Khushi with small smile.

"oh so you searched me on internet as well?", asked Arnav raising an eyebrow.

"well yes ... you're my boss right ... so I like to know what kind of person I am working for", said Khushi.

"Ahan ... have you searched for Akash as well?", asked Arnav and Khushi looked at him. His eyes felt like drilling in her wanting to know answers.

Just then waiter came there with food and Khushi got the chance to divert the topic.

"yes food is here ... I am hungry", said Khushi happy like a child. Arnav let go the topic for now ... but he will know it soon enough.

They had their dinner with small talks regarding foods and family. Khushi told him about her parents ... how her mother not wanted Khushi to come to Dehli but her father always supported her. Her sister, who is close to her and knew every little thing about her. And her Buaji who lives in Dehli and Khushi will be shifting to her house tomorrow. How she use to tease her Buaji a lot. And she had found mother figure in her too and not strict like her Amma. The dinner finished and the desert came.

As soon as the waiter place the desert, which was ice-cream, Khushi instantly asked the waiter, "Is it sugar free?".

"Um No Mam..", waiter replied. Arnav look at her and said, "Its ok Khushi some little sugar wont harm" and he pull the bowl towards him but Khushi take the bowl from his hand.

"No ... not even little", said Khushi looking at Arnav with stern expression. "Please take this and do have sugar-free chocolate cake?" asked Khushi looking at waiter.

"Yes Mam ...", said the waiter. "Good then bring one slice only .. mm Tiramisu will be great", said Khushi with a smile and waiter left from there picking the ice-cream bowls.

"Khushi ... as far as I know you love ice-cream ... that's why I ordered it ... you can have that .. I would have opt for something else", said Arnav being little annoyed.

"Um ... I was not in a mood for ice-cream today ... want to try something new", said Khushi with a click of her tongue. How could she eat something which Arnav doesn't, her hearts never agrees at this. She doesn't like chocolate desserts much but she knew Arnav like only this type of desert.

"really? You don't have mood or there is some other reason", said Arnav as he have some idea why would she avoid ice-cream as he remember she had left her dessert once she knew that he was diabetic.

"yes ... really", said Khushi stressing on the words. "ok ...", said Arnav.

After few minutes the cake had come. Khushi didn't like the sour taste of chocolate but nonetheless she ate it. Arnav didn't show but he knew from her expression that she isn't enjoying her dessert. When the waiter came to take the plates, Arnav whisper something to him and he nodded in response. After a minute or two, a soft melodious violin music begun to play. Khushi looked at Arnav surprised, as he stood and came to her extending his hand for her. Khushi take his hand feeling shy and happy.

Arnav take her away from the table and grabs her waist with one hand pulling her to him. Khushi places her other hand on his shoulder and they began to sway along with music. Arnav looked at her intently and started to rub her back at the waist. Khushi's heart beat escalated with the movement of his hand. She looked up at him and saw his eyes revealing passion.

"you wear red ... why?", asked Arnav in his low husky voice. Khushi kept her eyes lower as blush crept on her cheeks.

"Because you like it", replied Khushi after few seconds decided to be truthfull. Arnav pull her closer now that their bodies were touching now.

"You didn't like the cake then why eat it?", asked Arnav.

"Because you like it", said Khushi again keeping her eyes lower.

"You didn't answer my question earlier?", said Arnav and Khushi looked at him questioningly.

"that have you also searched for Akash? ... he is the boss too", said Arnav his gaze still on her face. Khushi slowly shakes her head and whisper slightly, "Only you." She lower her eyes again.

"Why?", asked Arnav instantly.

"Because I wanted to", replied Khushi.

"Why?", asked Arnav again. Khushi didn't say but bite her lower lip, what she tell him now that why she did it.

"Don't know", she said her voice got lower. Arnav could feel that she is getting nervous. He wanted her to say about her collection of news about him but then thought he could wait more for it.

Arnav twirl her and dip her with music. Khushi looked at him nervously as he didn't stand but kept her lower in his arms. He looked in eyes and saw uncertainty. He then slowly pull her up in a way that their bodies glides together.

"I like continental food but I like Alu Puri more prepared by Nani", said Arnav and Khushi looked at him surprised.

"I don't like sweets but I love the kheer Di makes for me", said Arnav again and a smile came on Khushi lips.

"I like black coffee but I like Badam Milk Di prepares for me whenever I get sick ... (Arnav paused as he twirls Khushi around along with Music tones) ... my favorite is red but I like black and blue as well ... I played basketball in college days but I like to play golf too. I like cars but I have a secret liking of heavy bikes ... I use to go for racing when I was in Harved (Khushi smile wide as Arnav share is likings with her). I like Mauritius but I always wanted to travel to Italy. I don't like movies or songs but I like to do adventures. Horse riding is my favorite. Whenever I get time I like to read books, light laughter which will reduce my stress. And yes you are right I love Di a lot ... but I love others too it just that I don't know to express.", finished Arnav as the music stops too.

Arnav smile lightly as he saw Khushi's happy face. He had never shares these things with anyone else ... not even his Di. But today he feels like sharing this with Khushi.

Arnav held her both hands in his and said, "What about you?".

"what about me?", asked Khushi. "What are your likes?", asked Arnav.

"oh ... yeah you don't know about me na ... ok I will tell you", said Khushi but before she could start Arnav pulls her rather strongly and she hit his chest. She looked up at him startled.

"oh is that what you think?", said Arnav and put one hand around her waist and other went to her hair pulling her face close to his.

"Ar .. nav jii", Khushi stammer with the closeness.

"you love ice-cream and sweets ... prefer jalebis more ... you like kids a lot ... Andd hmm ... lets see ... your favorite color is green ... you have a kind of fancy for skirts ... you like to curls your hair for occasions (Khushi got surprise at him thinking how he knows this all) ... you like Indian traditional food ... you always drink your coffee with chocolate powder added ... you're not a sporty girl but you love to travel ... you like movies a lot and love to dance on songs ... I don't know if you read books or not but you're always ready to hear a story. And yes you not only love your family a lot but you also love your friends equally.", finished Arnav.

Khushi had her mouth open till then, shocked and surprise. She never told him her likes neither she is a known person that Arnav could find out through net. Then how he knows these things??? ... thought Khushi. Arnav could see that she is thinking so he thought to answer her.

"you're not the only who observes Khushi", said Arnav in low voice.

"umm I .. I ..." Khushi didn't know how should she response to that.

"oh yeah and there is one more thing you like ...", said Arnav. "what?"asked Khushi instantly.

Arnav lean in so close that Khushi could feel his breath on her lips. "when I kiss you", said Arnav and place his lips on her.

Khushi instantly bunch his cost in her fists as Arnav moves his tongue along her lips. Khushi open her lips to take the air in but she felt Arnav take her lower lip in his and suck on it. The kiss which was suppose to be slow and quick had become fast and demanding in seconds. Their mouths melded as their tongues stroke each others. After few seconds Arnav slowly pull back from the kiss and earned a moan from her. Arnav tried to normalize his breathing as he kept his forehead touch with hers.

He wanted to do much more than that but he knew that is not the place.

"we should go ... you have to pack for tomorrow", said Arnav and Khushi hummed. Arnav takes her hand in his and went towards the door thinking that if he stayed more there he will loose control. He always had to remind himself again and again about the surroundings and the fact that he had to go slow with her. But with passing time he began to realize that its getting way more difficult for him.

As they drove back to Khushi's apartment Arnav held her hand on his thigh stroking his thumb on it. He didn't even left her hand to shift the gear. He places her hand on gear with his on top then shifts it. Khushi felt butterflies in her stomach but she didn't say anything. Never before someone had held her hand that intimately before ... because she never allowed anyone before. She could feel the heat of his body under her palm. Her heart thudded but she like the feel of it. Although it was a small touch but still feels like sensuous to her. The whole drive they didn't say anything but keep glancing at each other.

When they reach Khushi's apartment, she try to pull her hand back but Arnav grabs it. Khushi looked at him questioningly; Arnav shakes his head place a small kiss on it. Khushi blushed and lower her eyes. She pull with force and take her hand back.

"um .. I .. I should go Arnavji ... bye", said Khushi and without waiting for his answer she got down. It was getting difficult for her in his presence as her heart wanted to kiss him again. As Arnav take his hand back it touches his coat pocket and he remembers something instantly. He got down from car and followed her.

"Khushi ...", Arnav called her as she climbs the stairs. Khushi turn to look Arnav coming to her. He climbs two steps and stopped then he takes a small blue box from his pocket and held it infront of her. "for you", said Arnav.

"oh no Arnavji ... I have such a great time with you ... it's enough for me", said Khushi taking a step back and shakes her head. She didn't want Arnav to give her something expensive. The time she spends with him had more meaning to her.

"I wanted to give you something Khushi", said Arnav as he extends the box. "No .. Arnavji really I don't need it", said Khushi shaking her head again.

Arnav looked at her surprise ... girls always expect expensive gifts from him and now when he is giving something to a girl himself and that to with affection she is denying. He sometimes didn't understand Khushi.

"Khushi ...", Arnav begun to say but Khushi cut him feeling that she agreed to explore things with him but it doesn't mean he should feel obliged to give her expensive gifts..

"Arnavji I didn't want you to feel oblige to give me something because we spend time together. I don't need it", said Khushi.

Anger rose within him as he heard her words, she thinks that I am giving her gift because she spends time with me ... didn't she understand I m giving her only because I wanted to.

He grabs her hand and thrust the box in her hand.

"throw it if you don't want it", said Arnav angrily, he turned and strode towards his car.

"Arnavji ...", called Khushi as she walked hurriedly towards the car but before she could reach there Arnav had started the car and drive from there with scratch of tries.

Khushi looked at his car going away dejectedly and saw the box in her hands. She turned and went into building chiding herself that they had spend such a lovely time together and she ruined his mood. As she comes near to her apartment door she opens the box and gasped with surprise.

There was nothing expensive in here as she was thinking. It was a small silver charm bracelet just like any other normal jewellery.

TO BE CONTINUED ... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 8.8K 48
Khushi, a girl of dreams left her city due to continuous threatening. She shocked to the core to see a man whom she loved the most. The man who eve...
301K 11K 27
A 30 year old man deprived of happiness for his whole life... suddenly like a fresh breathe of air a girl a simple little young girl enters his life...
583K 29.8K 67
Khushi Kumari Gupta is a small-town girl who is content with her life and happy finding the small joys life has to offer her. A chance encounter with...
74.8K 3.7K 35
Hello Readers! This was originally a Bepannaah/Adiya fanfic, but I am publishing this story as an Arshi fanfic as well. I hope this fandom enjoys thi...