Arshi FF -- You Are My New Dr...

By bubbilicious76

He once believed in love and relationships. He gave a chance to marriage, he didn't wanted to but he did. But... More

Introduction
Character Sketch
Prologue
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
Author Note (New Readers Do Read)
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31 - A
CHAPTER 31 - B
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40 - A
CHAPTER 40 - B
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47 - A
CHAPTER 47 - B
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58 - A
CHAPTER 58 - B
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
Author Note (DO READ)
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75 - A
CHAPTER 75 - B
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79 - A
CHAPTER 79 - B
CHAPTER 80 - A
CHAPTER 80 - B
CHAPTER 81 - A
CHAPTER 81 - B
CHAPTER 82 - Mehndi Day
CHAPTER 83 - A - Sangeet Day
CHAPTER 83 - B - Sangeet Day
CHAPTER 84 - Haldi Day
CHAPTER 85 - A - Marriage Day
CHAPTER 85 - B - Marriage Day
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89 - Reception
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94 - A
CHAPTER 94 - B
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Note *About Chapter 100*
CHAPTER 100 - A
CHAPTER 100 - B
Chapter 101
Last Chapter 102
Epilogues Announcement
Epilogue -- A
Epilogue - B
Epilogue - C (Part-01)
Epilogue - C (Part - 02)
Epilogue D - (Part 01)
Epilogue D - (Part 02)

CHAPTER 32

15.6K 555 67
By bubbilicious76

"Here you go Mr. Raizada", said the Manager of London Office of Von Faniota while singing on piece of paper and moving it towards Arnav who in return give a small nod and sign the document which now connected the two companies into a contract.

"Thank you Mr. Richard", said Arnav while standing and shaking hands with him ... "will be looking forward working with you".

"No ... thank you ... you have solved our greatest problem we were having for our next Fashion Show", said Mr. Richard with a smile, "we will be looking forward working with you".

"Pleasure is all mine", said Arnav while escorting Mr. Richard and his associates towards the door.

"we will be expecting your presence soon Mr. Raizada", said Mr. Richard now moving out of his cabin.

"yes sure ... I will defiantly come ... but after 10 to 20 days ... my sister's wedding is coming up", said Arnav.

"Oh... congratulations man ...", said Mr. Richard. "Do convey my regards to your sister as well".

"Sure", said Arnav while shaking his hand once again and gesture Aman to escort them till the exist. Aman went with them and Arnav came back to his cabin. He picks up the pieces of paper which was the contract that have been made between AR Designz and Von Faniota. Finally his hard work is paying off and at the end of this year AR will be known internationally as well.

He called his head lawyer Mr. Roy to his cabin ... he give him the contract papers to further fulfill the legal formalities.

Finally ... free from one important thing ... thought Arnav ... now to the next most important task "talk with Khushi".

It was Friday ... and Khushi will be at his home tonight ... as she comes to RM on Friday night for her weekend stay. Arnav looked at his wrist watch ... it was 7.35pm ... he will reach home in 30-40 minutes ... then dinner ... then his Di would most probably take Khushi into her room for discussion ... no wait .... endless discussion about her wedding and what not. He would probably have to come up with some excuse to whisk Khushi away from his sister tonight. May be he could say he wanted to discuss something about the project ... yeah he could say that, thought Arnav while packing his laptop bag and then move towards the exit.

While driving home his mind went back to the past couple of days ... he had been so busy with work that he didn't even get a chance to say proper Hi to her. Though they do acknowledge each other by staring for few seconds which end in with a smile from her end and a small nod from his end.

He had come back to Delhi on Sunday night but the rest wanted to stay another day as they wanted to explore the beach. Monday went in attending press conferences and giving interviews, most probably what had happened at IFCW with Shyam rather than AR had won the award. But still AR had managed to be the in top news of every news paper. And almost every channel was showing the footage of IFCW where Shyam had been exposed by Arnav. Many reporters try to contact Shyam but he remained unavailable.

On Tuesday, Mr. Richard had come with his associates that included the head of HR, head of Marketing and head of Design Dept. from London Office of Von Faniota. First few hours were spend in clearing their doubts about the Shyam Fiasco. Arnav had assure them 100% loyalty in working with them and also explain that people like Shyam deserve to be punish like this who stole other peoples hard work and display them as their's. They were impress by the strict business man in Arnav and his thoughts about rules and discipline. Then the rest of the day went in discussing what exactly Von Faniota wants for its next Fashion show and how AR could help them.

On Wednesday, Arnav give Mr. Richard and his associates a tour of his company, studio and wardrobe section. They were impressed by the architect of office and huge selection of wardrobe. They also like the style and kind of dresses from traditional to western, from casual to formal. Then later they also visited AR factory which again impress them as AR does its all work by itself ... does not hire another company for the knitting, embroidery etc.

On Thursday, Mr. Richard and his team did meeting with senior members of Marketing and Management department of AR. They discuss, review and explain all the scenarios that will take place or should take place with merger of AR Designz and Von Faniota. How they will disclose the news to media, how the fashion show will be conduct and other stuff related to it. Then later they had the second meeting with the design department of AR.

To say the design team was ecstatic would be an understatement. First they were all shocked with the news that they will be working with Von Faniota, as it was consider as a designer's dream to work with them. Lavanya's face was a scene to be watched, she had her mouth half open while shaking hand with Mr. Richard. She knew about Von Faniota very well but never imagined that one day she would be shaking hand with its Head Manger. Other designers' situation was almost the same. But Khushi ... Khushi was smiling all the time, excited like small child and Arnav was sure that she had impress them already with her simplicity.

He just could not forget the look of joy on her face which had also brought the smile on his face. Which had later went to his heart with her simple one word which she had spoken to him after days ... "Congratulations Arnavji". She was the first one who to came to him immediately after the meeting ended and congrats him while others were still coming out of their shocks and talking among themselves.

And today ... finally the contract was signed. While leaving Mr. Richard had requested to take the red dress, from their western line, back to London. As it was very much liked by everyone back at London. Which Arnav had willingly obliged and give him the red dress to mark the beginning of their work relationship.

Soon Arnav reached Shantivan. When he came to the dining table after freshening up he only saw his Nani, Akash and Mamaji.

"Where are Di and Khushi?" asked Arnav while sitting on the table.

"they are out shopping", said Akash while eating a morsel.

Arnav looked here and there if he could spot Arush's Nanny but he couldn't see her.

"Ka hua Arnav bitwa? (what happening Arnav?)", asked Mama ji when he see his Nephew looking here and there instead of eating.

"Where is Arush's Nanny?", asked Arnav again.

"wo toh sham ko hi chali gayi thi ... Khushi bitya ju agayi thi ... phir Arush kisi aur k pass jawat ha ka", said Nani with a smile. (She already left in the evening as Khushi bitya came ...  then Arush doesn't go to anyone else).

"Don't tell me Arush is also out with them?", asked Arnav surprisingly. As he had always forbid his Di to take Arush out, until and unless he himself is present with them.

"tou aur ka ... usko akele chor dete ka ... Khushi bitya le ker gayi unhain (what else ... left him alone ... Khushi Bitya take him out)", said Nani.

"What ??", said Arnav in angry tone, "Haven't I told everyone that Arush won't go out in public ... what if media people find out and then they will start their charade of stupid questions".

"Chottey ..!!", said Nani in stern tone as not liking her grandson tone with her.

"Ap kub tuk rokain gey ... ik din toh pata chal hi jaye ga" (how long will you stop this ... it will be out one day), said Nani eyeing Arnav.

"As long as I can Nani", said Arnav while standing and move towards the living room.

"Arey bitwa Khana toh ka lio", said Mamaji (Oh son have the food at least). But Arnav didn't listen and take his cell out of pocket and dialed Amit's number.
Amit was the head of security at their house.

"Hello Amit ... who had gone with Di?", asked Arnav quickly as the call picked from the other end.

"Raj and Manav .. ASR", replied Amit instantly.

"Send two more ... and make sure that no one from media approached Di ... understood", said Arnav.

"yes ASR ...", said Amit.

"also no photographs ... they have to take care of that also ... especially of Arush ...", said Arnav in stern tone.

"yes ASR ... don't worry", said Amit.

"I want to know as soon as they reach Di .. ok", said Arnav and cut the call. Arnav came back to dining table and resume his dinner. After 20 minutes he got the message from Amit that 2 more bodyguards are with his sister now. Arnav finished his dinner and went to his room, his mood getting off now thinking ... so much of his plan of talking with Khushi has gone down the drain. He knows if his sister has gone on shopping then they would defiantly be late ... well he will have to find some other way tomorrow.

-----------------------------------------------

Khushi dumped herself on the bed after coming out of bathroom. She was very tired, it had been a very long day first office ... then she came to RM had long chat with Nani, Mamiji and Anjali then they had plan to go on shopping along with dinner with Anjali, Mamiji and Arush. They had come very late in night around 11pm. Arush had already slept in her arms. She places him in his cot, bid goodnight to Anjali and went straight to her room. While lying in the bed she recall her visit to AR yesterday, as Anjali came to office to take her on shopping and she was surprise to know that Khushi hadn't seen other areas of AR building. So she took Khushi on tour of AR staring from the ground floor.

She remembered the first time she entered the building, she was surprised to see the bridal shops that time but didn't quit think on it later as she got busy with her job but when Anjali brought her here she asked Anjali why these shops are in AR building. To which Anjali replied that instead of opening a separate shopping mall for AR's clothes and accessories, Arnav decided to use few floors of AR itself for this purpose as it will be easy for him to monitor everything. Also only high class people come here as AR brand was not that much affordable even for most of upper middle class people. So it don't worry him much.

The ground floor have a 24/7 bakery on left side on entrance, a reception in center then behind it all shops were of bridal wear, including lehngas and sarees. While they went from shop to shop Khushi couldn't help but admire each dress, they are beautiful and exquisite. Anjali insisted Khushi to buy something to wear on her wedding but Khushi denied as the dresses were expensive. But on constant insistent from Anjali Khushi said she will buy but for some place else, to which Anjali agreed half heartedly.

1st floor includes shops for traditional sarees from simple, plain to heavy work. Anarkalis ... of every style and color. And Salwar Suits.

2nd floor have shops of accessories ... handbags, shoes, scarfs, garments and lingeries.

3rd floor have shops of western wear ... party gowns, summer dress, pant shirt all for women.

4th floor was completely for Men Wear ... formal, casual, shoes and other men accessories.

5th floor ... on right side and middle had shops of jewelries ... artificial, diamond, gold, platinum etc.

On left side there were 3 shops which were closed and windows were covered with black sheets. On asking... Anjali told her that these shops includes clothes and accessories designed by Arnav himself, which he had taken off 2 years back ... sadly again after the incident of Tania's death ... Khushi could not help but feel very sad for Arnav as that incident had change him very much.

6th floor had an open restaurant ... a big one ... including different type of food from Indian to chinees ... Italian to fast food and sweeter items as well. both Anjali and Khushi had their snacks as well while Anjali discuss about her wedding stuff with Khushi.

7th floor includes of 2 halls. Khushi had been here before as in one of the hall they had AR party in January. Other hall is use to address media or exhibition for clothes. But since 2 years there was no such event. As Khushi come to know that after Tania's death Arnav had never allowed any media to enter AR.

8th floor consist of two departments ... One Media and other of Accounts ... Khushi had been here also when she was working as Arnav's P.A she almost daily come here to collects checks and editorial materials.

9th floor includes Textile Department which had other offices for fabrics, cloth materials ... importing and exporting stuff ... all related to clothes and accessories. And this whole thing was headed by Arnav's Mamaji.

10th floor includes of HR department, PR department and Outdoor Marketing department.

11th floor includes of Studio A and B along with Men, women Wardrobe... Khushi had been here many times.

And last 12th floor is where she works. Which itself made had an upper floor where Arnav office was.

That day Khushi realized how successful and rich Arnav is. How much hard work Arnav had put into making his empire, taking this company to the level where it is now ... on TOP. But with that other thought also came in her mind ... that she is no match for him in status ... She is a simple middles class girl and Arnav is rich and style oriented guy.

Even if they come along in future, will they be able to manage things between them? Will they able to accept each other with their flaws, different thinking and perception? The same questions ring in Khushi's mind tonight also while she moves towards her slumber.

-----------------------------------------------

"baba .. you make me wait all day saying that we will do something today ... but nothing ... the day is over", said Lala getting irritated.

"relax son ... we still have the night", said the old man relaxing on sofa.

"I don't understand ... are you playing with me?", said lala getting angry now. "you sit here if you don't want to do anything ... but now don't stop me either". With that Lala went towards the door.

"Stop ...", said the old man a bit loud. Lala stopped but didn't turn.

"Come", said the old man who was now standing beside Lala. He took him to the back courtyard where few people were filling bottle with some liquid and stuffing bottle's mouth with piece of cloths.

"whats all this?", said Lala while coming to one man and taking the bottle from its hand.

"Kerosene", said the old man and Lala look at him with surprise. Seeing the question look in his son eyes he continues to tell him what he had planned for tonight. Lala got shocked hearing the plan.

"I don't understand ... why don't we attack him instead of doing this", said Lala.

The old man smile and said, "you are still nave in some things son ... There is an old rule for war ... first you make your opponent weak and then you strike ... in that way you have more chance of winning. We will make him weak ... divert his mind so that he won't be able to see whats coming for him then".

"but I don't think it will make much difference", said Lala while moving towards his father.

"it will son ... it will ... I have one another reason for doing this ... and I will tell you after we are done with tonight", said the old man with evilness in his eyes.

-----------------------------------------------

Arnav flickered his eyes open, irritated with the sound ... who would be calling and disturbing his sleep. His hand move to side table and pick the mobile. He looks at screen and surprise to see "Aman's" name flashing. Then he look at right upward corner of screen ... it was 2.42 am.

"What the hell ... why is he calling at this time?", Arnav slowly mumbles. He was thinking either to pick or not when the ringing sound stop. He put the cell back on table and closes his eyes but the next second they open again. Thinking Aman never had called him this late ever before ... he do send him late messages but never disturb him late night. This would be something important if he is calling. While these thought in mind Arnav pick his cell which ring at the moment flashing Aman's name again.

"Aman?", said Arnav picking the call.

"ASR ... (Arnav sit up hearing the panic in his voice) ... you have to come to the factory NOW", said Aman his voice going up at the last word.

"What is it Aman?", asked Arnav.

"ASR ... our factory .. its ... its ... (Aman gulp down) its burning down", said Aman in rush voice.

"What ... Are you mad?", said Arnav surprise and irritated.

"No .. ASR ... you have to come ... I got a call fr..", Aman was saying but Arnav cut in.

"Aman if this is a joke ... let me tell you.. its NOT A GOOD TIME", said Arnav totally annoyed now, thinking that Aman would probably be joking with him. Who would have the courage to do such thing and that too with Arnav Singh Raizada?

"Do you think I WILL JOKE ABOUT THIS?", said Aman loud and equally annoyed.

Arnav was taken aback at the tone of his voice. Aman had never spoken to him like that ever before.

"ASR ... I know its hard to believe ... but its true ... I don't know how ... I don't know why ... but it is happening as we speak ... please come quick ... I am also on my way", said Aman in hurried voice.

Now Arnav could also hear horn sound at the back and then the call was cut. Arnav stare at the cell still not believing that whatever Aman had told him could be true. But then Aman was right ... why would he joke about such thing?.

Arnav hurriedly move out of his room and turn left just to be stopped in his tracks seeing Akash standing few feets away from him ... his face pale and his expression was distressful.

The mere look told Arnav that what Aman had said was true ... his factory was indeed ... burning down.

-------------- Next Morning - Around 10.00 am

Khushi moves towards the dining table while yawning ... she still feels sleepy after extending her sleep to 3 more hours. She usually woke up around 6.30-7.00 am, but yesterday as she was feeling very tired so she woke up late.

"Good Morning Everyone", said Khushi with a smile while sitting on the table. But the smile soon fades away as she saw the worried faces of Nani, Anjali, Mamiji and Akash. She gasps a little when her eyes fell on Akash. He looked messy and tired ... his clothes were dirty and blacked from places.

"what happened Akash?", asked Khushi getting worried.

Akash looked at his mother then at Anjali and said looking at Khushi, "Nothing ... just some problem with factory". Not wanting to tell the actual thing to Khushi as he didn't want her to get worried.

"Akash ...", said Anjali eyeing her brother. "tell her ... she is family now you know ... she had the right to share our worries".

Akash sighed and look at Khushi who was now curious and worried to know what had happen.

"Akash ... please tell me what happened ...and where is Arnav ji?", asked Khushi now realizing that Arnav is not present, as he was an early riser as well.

"Khushi ... our factory ... got burnt yesterday night ...", said Akash in a tired voice. And Khushi got shocked hearing it, she cover her mouth with her hand.

"Some people came last night and they throw bottles of petrol on our factory ... the fire was pretty bad ... the left portion of the factory is burnt badly ... other areas are affected too ... some of our people got injured as well while they tried to extinguish the fire", said Akash rubbing his face.

"we still don't know the actual amount of damage ... our team is worki ...", Akash was saying but Khushi cut in ...

"where is Arnav ji?", said Khushi quickly. Others look at her curious but didn't say anything.

"is he still there?", asked Khushi again while standing.

"yeah ... he is at office right now", said Akash

"I have to go then", said Khushi and run towards the stair. Everyone got surprised and worried at her reaction.

"Khushi wait ...", said Anjali but Khushi had already disappear climbing the stairs.

After few minutes minutes Khushi came running down the stairs with her bag, she move towards the exit but Anjali stop her in midway.

"Khushi ... listen ... what will you do by going there?", said Anjali.

Khushi open her mouth to say something when she heard Akash, "Di is right Khushi ... things are pretty messy right now ... Bhai is very frustrated with whole situation ... I am still worried because he hadn't explode when I left.", said Akash

"Anjali ji ... I have to go ... Arnav ji ... he ... he will be ... he needs me", said Khushi in hurried voice.

Akash and Anjali got surprise at her concern. Khushi take a step towards the front door but Akash held her arm.

"Khushi ... bhai is pretty angry right now ... I don't want something bad happening between you two like last time. Please try to understand, he will be not in a state to talk politely", said Akash with concern, as he consider Khushi as his goof friend and also knows that his brother is very upset with whole situation and might hurt her.

"I know Akash he will be angry and frustrated that's why I am saying ... he needs me", said Khushi while taking her arm from Akash's hold and hurried towards the front door.

"But Khushi ..."Akash move after her but Anjali stop him.

"Let her go Akash ...", said Anjali holding his shoulder.

"but Di ... you know bhai ... he doesn't think when he is angry ... he might hurt her again", said Akash remembering how Arnav had taunted her after Holi.

"I know ... but Khushi will handle him", said Anjali with a smile. And Akash look at her surprise.

"I have full faith in that Akash ... only Khushi can handle Chottey when he is angry", said Anjali and Akash smile slightly remembering the incident when Khushi had back answer Arnav during a meeting.

"yeah she is the only one I knew who back answered bhai in office", said Akash with a light smile. And Anjali nods her head.

"Go Akash ... have some rest ... then you have to go office again", said Anjali putting her hand on Akash's cheek lovingly and he moves towards stair to go to his room.
While Anjali went to Nani, who was handling Arush, to tell her where Khushi has gone.

-------------- @ AR - Arnav's Cabin - Around 10.40 am

"If they were throwing those DAMN things ... then why didn't you STOP THEM DAMMIT", yelled Arnav looking at the head of security of his factory.

"Sir ... they were too many ... we tried to stop them ... but at the same we were trying to put the fire down", said the head of security, tensed by Arnav's anger.

"WHY THE HELL WE PUT THE FIRE ALARM IN THE FIRST PLACE ... ITS BECAUSE IT WAS NOT YOUR DUTY TO PUT THE FIRE OUT", yelled Arnav again.

"AND WHY THE HELL WE PAID THOSE TAXES FOR IF FIRE FIGHTERS CANT PUT THE FIRE DOWN", shouted Arnav looking at Aman and his factory manager.

"ASR ... they did what they felt right that moment ... don't forget our people got injured as well .. we", Aman try to calm Arnav but that seem impossible. Arnav punch his table hard and stood up. People in the room flinch back from intensity of his anger.

"I WANT TO KNOW WHO THOSE PEOPLE WERE ... WHY THEY DID IT?",  shouted Arnav angerily looking at the inspector who was in-charge of the area where AR factory was.

"Don't worry Mr. Raizada ... we are working on it", said Inspector with slight tremble.

"DON'T give me false hope inspector ... you bloody people have done NOTHING TILL NOW ... YOU ..", Arnav was saying when the door of his cabin open and Khushi came in. He stopped and look at her in confusion and anger.

Khushi was panting slightly as she run all the way to his cabin ... as she wanted to reach to him as soon as possible .. Khushi look at Arnav with concern evident on her face ... he looks tired ... his face has few black stains and his clothes look messy ... and not to mention he was looking damn furious right now ... And now it seems a bad ideas as she saw other people in his cabin.

"what the ...", said Arnav in anger ... Khushi move towards him.

"what the hell are you doing here?", said Arnav with gritted teeth didn't want to shout at her in front of other people.

"Arnav ji I want to talk to you", said Khushi standing infront of him.

"Not a good time Khushi ... I am busy here ... JUST GO", said Arnav and turn to Aman but Khushi held his arm.

"NO ... I wana talk right NOW..", said Khushi a bit loud.

"WHAT ... do you know what had happened here ... I said JUST GO", said Arnav taking her hand off his arm.

But Khushi turn to others, "Please will you excuse us for some time ... Arnavji will get back to you after an hour", said Khushi.

"What ... you cannot say this to them ... NO ONE IS LEAVING", said Arnav getting more angry.

"Aman ... please ...", said Khushi gesturing her head towards the door.

Aman didn't know what is going on but he saw determination in her eyes.

"lets go gentlemen", said Aman and move towards the door .. others stood up too.

"What the ...Aman ...  I said NO ONE WILL LEAVE", shouted Arnav and move past Khushi but she stopped him holding his arm. And look at other swho stopped at Arnav's tone.

"You all go please ..", said Khushi while dragging Arnav towards the adjacent room. Other follow Aman out of cabin.

"What the hell Khushi ... how dare you do this ... it was important dammit ... and what the hell are you doing here", said Arnav in anger his voice going higher with each word. Khushi close the door and turn towards him ... and hug him tight. Arnav move a step back because of force.

"what the ..."escape his lips. Khushi tightened her hold on his back.

"Khushi ... leave dammit ... what are you doing?", said Arnav while trying to push her from shoulders.

"ARNAV JI ... STOP NOW ... JUST RELAX", said Khushi loudly and Arnav stopped hearing her tone ... his hands going down.

Khushi could hear his fast heart beat ... she started to run her hand on his back.

"Please Arnvaji ... relax", said Khushi rubbing his back slowly. Arnav fists his hand on her touch. After few second his hands went to her back involuntary and hug her. His hold getting tighter ... he buried his head in her hair. Khushi didn't complain of pain with his tight hold ... she just kept rubbing his back ... whispering him to relax. Soon she felt his heart beat getting to normal ... Arnav too felt some peace and warmth in her embrace.

After few minutes Arnav breaks the hug and look down at Khushi. "Better ..?", said Khushi still rubbing his back. She looked into his eyes who were staring back at her ... before she could say something else Arnav lowered his mouth to hers, drawing her lips into his mouth, sucking hard.

Her heart begun to pound so fast that she could hear the pulsing in her ears. She lifted her chin as Arnav began to part her lips with teeth, getting lost in the sensation. Arnav parted her lips and was about to plunged his tongue inside her mouth when he heard a loud gasp from Khushi. He pulled back and saw her lower lip had a small cut ... Shit ... he had bitten her lip with his teeth hard. He immediately left her and move past her few steps.

"Khushi ... please just leave ... I don't wana hurt you ... JUST GO ...!!", said Arnav raising his voice at the last words ... while putting both hands on his face hiding it in his palms. They have come to a friendly stage in the past few days ... he didn't wana ruin that. He didn't want to hurt her or scare her with his actions. He knew if she stays here he would not be able to stop himself.

But Khushi move towards him, standing in front of him looking at him. He put his hands on hips but his eyes were still close. His face upward and brows were tight. She knew he was trying to control himself.

Khushi put her one hand on his nape half cupping his cheek. He opens his eyes at her touch getting surprise that Khushi was still here ... she didn't go.

"I'm here Arnavji ...", said Khushi looking deep into his eyes. Arnav put his hand above hers ... she move close to him that now her body was touching his. She knows he needs her but he won't say it and she can't bear to see him like this ... on the edge of loosing  ... distress.

"For you ...!!", said Khushi in soft voice completing her previous sentence. Those two words brought instant warmth inside Arnav that now he has someone close to him. He leans in slowly not taking his eyes from hers. Giving her time to back off if she wants to ... but his lips came in contact with hers in a feather light touch. Khushi put both her hand on his shoulders clutching his shirt from neck.

Arnav started touching her lips again and again with his, giving light smooches. He put his hands on her waist and turns her slowly moving forward. He open her lips with tongue this time and take her lower lip in between his and start to suck on slowly. Soon Khushi's leg touches the sofa bed and Arnav push her slowly on it. Khushi lay on sofa bed with her legs dangling down with Arnav on top her balancing himself with one hand on sofa bed and other hand on her waist.

Lost in the sensation Khushi involuntary open her mouth and Arnav plunged his tongue inside her sweet mouth searching for hers. Khushi gently touches his tongue with hers and he let out a loud growl instantly responding back with reckless abandon. Arnav lost his senses and only focus in kissing her ... licking and sucking her lips and tongue. The same lips that had seduce him many times and always coming in his dream after their first kiss ... and now his dream was coming true.

This was not an ordinary kiss ...

it was more than a kiss ... something more ...

something that was making his body drown in world of sensations. May be because this time Khushi responded back with equal fervor. She had never imagined that a kiss could be so powerful. the sensations of it sent current of desire spiralling straight to her loins and her body begun to demand more.

Arnav slid his hand under her shirt and ran around her tiny waist, resting on right side just above the waist band of her skirt. She arches herself at his touch and a moan escape her lips which instantly hardened Arnav lower.

The kiss change its intensity from gentle to hungry in seconds as Arnav fasten his ministrations inside her mouth. She tightly clutched his shirt on back as liquid heat begun to pool at the pit of her stomach. This was nothing compare to the kiss they have shared before.

Just as Arnav lowered his body more on her, his member touch her stomach and Khushi gasp loudly pushing Arnav from shoulders. Their kiss break and both were panting ... Arnav look down at her calming his breathing ... her cheeks were crimson and eyes were lowered. She was not looking at him ... she knows what had touch her and she got scared a bit. She had never been this close to any man before ... and Arnav realise her shyness. He touches her forehead with his. Slowly their breath comes to normal.

"Tum thek ho? (You alirght?)", asked Arnav in a soft voice. Khushi raise her eyes and saw concern oozing out of his eyes. She nods her head still unable to speak. Arnav move from above her and stands extending his hand for her. She held his hand and stood up. She started to look here and there don't know what to say. Arnav too was not sure what he should say.

"Arnavji ... you should change now ... you need to get freshen up", said Khushi after few seconds. Arnav moves towards the attach bathroom. Khushi adjusted her clothes and soon she heard the sound of shower running. She looked around the room which was actually Arnav's walk in closet. She move to one of racks and started looking at the suits. After few seconds she took out charcoal grey suit and a white shirt. She likes him in white. She put the suit on sofa bed and moves out. She went to Annie's desk.

On her way to Arnav's cabin she had went to cafeteria and asked caretaker there to make some sandwiches and coffee for Arnav and told him to put it on Annie's desk. Khushi took the tray and enter the cabin moving towards the room.

Arnav came out of bathroom with towel on his waist. He was surprise to see the suit and shirt on the sofa bed. He was about to pick the shirt when the door open and Khushi came in with tray. Both look at each other. Khushi gulp seeing him only in towel but this is not the time to stare. She averts her eyes and places the tray on small table beside sofa bed.

"I took it out for you ... but if you want to wear something else ..", Khushi was saying when Arnav cut in.

"No its fine" and move in bathroom with his clothes. Khushi then moves towards another rack and started to look for matching tie. She was trying to make her choice from plain dark grey tie and another gray with white strips when Arnav came out of bathroom. He moves towards her ... when Khushi saw him coming she moves aside taking the plain grey tie. Arnav take black shoes from one rack and went back to sofa bed. As Arnav was wearing his shoes, Khushi went near him waiting for him to finish. After few seconds Arnav stood up and about to take tie from her hand when she wound the tie around his neck. Arnav look at her with surprise but Khushi kept her eyes fixed to the tie.

"Arnavji ... I know what has happen is not good and it had made you very worried ... but anger is not the solution for everything", said Khushi while making a knot ... she looked up to see if he is listening ... then lower her eyes again when she saw she had his attention.

"Being angry will only frustrate you more ... you have to be careful here ... Akash told me the people who attacked are unknown and they might do it again ... so you have to be ready for it ... think ... plan ... then act ... like you did with Shyam Jha. You are very intelligent Arnavji and I have always admire your this side ... I know you will come out of this phase as well but please (as she had completed the tie knot she look up in his eyes) no more getting angry ... it will affect your health as well", said Khushi with soft tone. Her hands are on his chest now. Arnav had listened to her attentively; he likes how she knew him well.

Arnav takes her hands in his and kiss her knuckles ... the thought that she care for him made him happy, the gesture made Khushi shy and she blush more.

"please eat first before you go out ... I know you haven't eaten and you also have to take your medicine ... its on tray as well", said Khushi looking down while putting a strand of hair behind her ear. Arnav give a slight nod.
Not knowing what to do next Khushi moves towards the door. Arnav pick his coat and put one hand in when he called her ... "Khushi ...".

"Ji  ...", said Khushi turning back to Arnav her hand on door knob.

"We need to talk ...", said Arnav while putting the coat on.

"I know (Khushi nods her head) ... I will wait for you at home", said Khushi with a smile and went out.

"home ...?" ... the word ring in his ear ... Khushi consider RM home now ... and that defiantly bring a smile on his face as he pick up one sandwich to eat.

-------------- @ RM - Study Room - Around midnight

Khushi climb down the stairs slowly. She had been waiting for everyone to sleep so that she and Arnav can talk. She knows they won't be able to talk in front of anyone. And Anjali won't leave him today that easily as she had been too much worried for her brother's well being since the fire accident.

When she returned home, Akash and Anjali immediately went to her and ask about Arnav to which Khushi replied that he is fine now ... no more angry. Anjali was relaxed somehow but not fully and Akash was not ready to believe that but when he went to office some hours later he realize that Khushi was right. Arnav was angry but not like he usually use to be. Not shouting like before but more composed. They had meetings with every department and at the end a long meeting with ARID about the whole scenario.

Khushi went to his room but it was empty ... she knows the other only place he would be .. is his study room. So she went to the study room ... the door was open slightly ajar. She push the door a little and saw Arnav speaking on phone.

"yeah Aman ... that would be it ... No .. we will discuss that tomorrow with others ... (long pause) yeah ... fine with me .. its late Aman... take some rest", said Arnav and with that he put the phone down ... he leans back in chair and closed his eyes. Today was a hell day for him ... it exhausted him ... but one good thing also happen in all this ... Khushi ... his mind went back to their moment in office.

Khushi stood there looking at his figure ... it ache her heart to see him that way ... her heart went out for him wanting to hold him close ... away from all the worries and bad things.

In that moment she gets the flash backs of all the encounters between them ...

The very first time when she fell in his arms ... 3 years ago at Vincent Institute.

When Arnav held her captive inside the booth ... running his thumb on her lips.

When she went for her interview ... she stumbles and Arnav held her arms.

When Arnav challenge her to design a lehnga in one hour.

The very first time when Arnav shouts at her for not doing much work in Sinha's project.

When he took her clip out from her hair ... at the first party she attended at AR.

When she got scared from the darkness in the lift and hugged Arnav ... who then kissed her cheek to divert her mind.

When she gave him flowers and he threw the vase ... she was about to pick the flower when she pricked her finger and Arnav instantly said "careful" ... despite being angry he showed concern.

When she hid in his cupboard not wanting to face him ... but he finds her.

She working as his P.A ... admiring him while working.

When he first time punished her when she wore the red green lehnga ... him touching her back and his lips touching near her shoulder.

When he shout at her again and she shouted back.

Their Valentine together ... she throwing cushions at him and he in return throw one cushion at her.

His light smooch while leaving the room ... making the day memorable for her.

When she was about to fall from the stool and Arnav catches her in his arms.

How she missed him for the first time when he went to Goa ... getting worried for him.

How she didn't feel good when other girls were ogling at him when he took his shirt off for the shoot.

Their first dance together ... and how Arnav was asking her if she feels nothing while touching her sensually after the dance.

When she saved him from falling light ... how he first taunted her but later take her to apartment and attend to her wound.

How she could not stop herself from touching him when she saw him bare chested.

How Arnav take care of Arush when he got injured.

When Arnav put color on her cheek at Holi ... later their very first KISS.

How she realize that she was IN LOVE with HIM

How he taunted her after HOLI but later how he regrets it ... she knows it by seeing the pain in his eyes ... also the way he controlled his anger with her even when she poked him.

When Rahul told her Arnav likes her ... and asked her to try to understand him.

When she found him asleep beside her on plane ... she couldn't help but admire his every feature.

Her talk with NK ... telling her ... if her love is strong she will be able to change ASR ... take the risk ... try for her love.

His eyes founding her in award ceremony ... his smile.

And today ... the special moment between them ... their second kiss.

All this tell her that how deeply she had fallen for Arnav ... he might be ruthless and arrogant but deep inside he is only Arnav ... a kind person ... a caring father. She had some idea about what Arnav will talk about with her ... she knows where she stands ... now only thing she want to knows if Arnav knows where he stands.

"Khushi ..." ... said Arnav while standing when he found her standing at door looking at him with those beautiful green eyes. Khushi slowly walk into the room and move past the table and stand in front of him. Her one hand fidgets the fingers of other hand. Arnav knew by this gesture that she is nervous ... hell he is nervous too.

"Khushi ... I .. want to talk ...", Arnav begun to speak but stopped don't know how to say what he wanted to say. Khushi looked up at him with questioning eyes. 

Arnav begun again ..."um today ... I ... it was ... ", hi heart was beating fast ... he was having difficulty in finding the words to explain his feeling ... his real feelings towards her.

"When your ' I ...um ...I' will get finish then come and talk to me", said Khushi in serious tone and turned to go ... she had taken only one step when Arnav grabbed her wrist and twirl her, making her clash with his body. With her hand at her back clutched in his.

"How many times i have told you not to walk away when i am talking", hissed Arnav.

"Arey, where were you talking? You were just doing 'I um I' ..", said Khushi innocently, but she was smiling inside ... she had beginning to like teasing him.

"Khushi ...", said Arnav in warning tone.

"Arnavji ...", said Khushi trying to be serious but Arnav could see the mischievousness in her eye and how she was trying not to smile.

He pushed her more into him and he lean down, Khushi closed her eyes anticipating his lips on her ... but in next moment she was stunned when he placed his lips on her forehead and keep it there for few second and when he lifted, he pressed his face to the side of her head... "I am Sorry".

And then and there Khushi's heart melted ... she melted..

She pushed him back with her free hand and Arnav let her go, "Why? You ..? Why?", asked Khushi not believing what she had heard.

Arnav cupped her face, "Because i have hurt you ... and ... I ... didn't want that ... never ... but it just happens with me", Arnav was having difficulting in saying the proper words, " i ... sometimes cannot control my anger ... i am flawed like ...", he was saying but Khushi cut him.

She didn't liked the word flawed ..., "Please don't ... I understand", she places her hands above his.
 Arnav shakes his head, "No Khushi ... I never intended to hurt you ... but i don't know why sometimes i just cannot control my emotions around you".

Khushi was surprise ... its the same thing happens with her, when he is around her ... she too cannot control her emotions sometimes.

Arnav sighed and take both her hands in his.

"Khushi ... there is something between us that I cannot describe ... things which are beyond our control ... and we both know that. Look I am not being cheesy here ... we both are affected by each other ... believe me when I tell you this that this ... what we have ... is more than attraction ... more than just mere chemistry between two opposite people ... it's something else ... beyond attraction. Which is just too precious to let go without exploring it ... and I want to explore it ... (big pause) with you ...", said Arnav trying to put what he feels for her in words ... but he knows somewhere that he is failing at it.

Damn ... why he is never able to express his feelings openly and easily like others... he thought cursing himself.

Khushi looked deep into his eyes which were honest and full with desire, passion and something else ... is that love she saw???

Stupid man ... whats the needs to say all this .. cant he just say those simple words that I love you khushi ... but no he is Arnav Singh Raizada ... and he will not be confessing his feelings that easily. She have to take it out from him ... she thought.

"Khushi ...?", Arnav called her softly seeing her lost in thoughts.

"Arnavji ... I too can't deny that what we have is special but ... I don't know where this all exploration will lead to ... it has to end in some way .. right??.. and I also know that you don't believe in commitments ... I am just concern about that", said Khushi while looking at their hands.

He knows that Khushi is not like the girls who are ok with no strings attach relationships or flings. No ... Khushi is more than that ... she is special ... he knows that long back ... and she had become important to him.

He did thought about that ... fought with his views of life and relationships ... he doesn't know if he is ready to go as far as doing a commitment with her or even marrying her. But he feels special with her ... he feels belonged ... and when he held her in his arms he is feels peaceful.

He wanted her ... there was no question about that.

He decided then and there that he is willing to at least try ... try to commit himself which might be compromising his views and beliefs ... but he will do it for her ... for him ... for them.

"I am willing to try", said Arnav looking with desire full eyes at her. Khushi was surprise and her heart thudded ... did she just heard what he said ... he is willing to try to commit? But just to be sure ...

"Try for ...?", asked Khushi holding her breath.

"Commitment", said Arnav and Khushi let go of her breath ... feeling light.

"But I am not sure if I am ready for it or even if I can do it or not ... but I can't do it alone Khushi (big pause) .. I ... I need you", said Arnav putting all his feelings in last 3 words.

Khushi heart started jumping hearing those words ... he needs me?? Thought Khushi.

"Will you be with me ... in this ... exploring what we have ... see where it will lead us?", asked Arnav the final questions.

YES ... her heart and mind scream instantly but she could not say it ... she was too nervous or happy to say it??

Arnav's hope was going down ... seeing her lost in thoughts again.

"Arnav ji ... I .. um I ...", Khushi stammer trying to find the courage to say.

"Its ok Khushi ... take your time and think on it ... them tels me", said Arnav leaving her hands.

Khushi look at her hands ... feeling empty at the loss of his touch.

"Take a day or two and think on it ... I said what I wanted to say ... and I will wait for your answer", said Arnav and he move past her slowly. Khushi stood there ... her mind screaming her to say yes to him but she could not.

"And Khushi ...", said Arnav when he reach at the door. Khushi turned and look at him.

"Just remember if your answer will go in negative direction ...", said Arnav leaving his sentence in midway. Khushi looked on with curious eyes.

"I wont let this go easily ... for that matter ... wont let YOU (empathising on that word) go easily", said Arnav with a smirk and move out of room. Khushi heart pump fast at his words and she put her hand on chest.

Arnav smile wide while moving towards the stairs ... he want her to think on it carefully ... doesn't want her to rush to decision and later regret it ... but at the same time he knows her answer would be yes .. as he didn't miss the blush on her face on his last words.

TO BE CONTINUED ..........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.6K 3.7K 35
Hello Readers! This was originally a Bepannaah/Adiya fanfic, but I am publishing this story as an Arshi fanfic as well. I hope this fandom enjoys thi...
68.5K 2.3K 5
#1 in Romance on Oct 2018...#6 out of 7K in 2017 on March 2019/ . A heartfelt thanks to All for making it happen... A Story of a man who broke all th...
307K 12K 22
Love... Yes, he is in Love. He is in love with her from the day she has fallen in his arms. Yes, it is love at first sight indeed. The mighty ASR, w...
176K 12.5K 40
❛ℓσνє ỉѕ ησт ѕσмєтнιηց уσυ, ցσ συт αηԃ ℓσσк ƒσя! ℓσνє ƒιηԃѕ уσυ αηԃ ωнєη ιт ԃσєѕ; яєαԃу σя ησт...