Supernatural~P.PARKER

By miss_phee

"He's fast, she's weird, and she's supernatural." Katriana Maximoff is the little sister of Wanda and Pietro... More

Infomation :)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
PART 2: CIVIL WAR
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
PART 3: HOMECOMING
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
PART 4-INFINITY WAR
Not An Update
Question
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Guys... we need to talk
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
The Soul World
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 or something
Chapter 40
PART 5- ENDGAME
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
PART 6- FAR FROM HOME
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

Chapter 25

732 15 4
By miss_phee

A/N: I'm going to try to ease into 3rd person POV a little bit more. The question's still up, so please answer! If there's no answer, I'll ask other people, but I want you guys to choose first alright? Anyways thanks!

3rd Person

Vision and Wanda Maximoff are sharing a room, in the quiet town of Edinburgh, Scotland. Wanda is in bed while Vision, in a human glamour, watches out a window. A high-pitched trilling sounds throughout the room, and Vision gasps and holds his hand to the Mind Stone in pain.

"Vis? Is it the stone again?" Wanda asks, concerned for her boyfriend.

"It's as if it's speaking to me." Vision groans in pain.

"What does it say?" Wanda gets out of bed, 

"I don't... I don't know. But something..." The stone trills again and Vision flinches. Wanda takes his face in her hands. Vision turns his head so he can kiss her left palm, then presses Wanda's hand to the Mind Stone. "Tell me what you feel."

Wanda gestures, her hand emanating her red swirling energy. "I just feel you." They kiss. 

"So there's a 10 AM to Glasgow to give us more time together before you went back." Wanda asks, both in regular clothing.

"What if I miss that train?" Vision asks.

"There is an 11." Wanda replies.

"What if I missed all the trains? What if this time, I didn't go back?" Vision asks.

"You gave Stark your word." Wanda fires.

"I'd rather give it to you." Vision says.

"There are people who are expecting me too, you know. We both made promises." Wanda reasons.

"Not to each other." Vision puts his hands on her shoulders. "Wanda... for two years, we've stolen these moments, trying to see if this could work. And... I don't know. You know what, I'm just gonna speak for myself - I, I... I think..."

"It works." Wanda smiles.

 "It works." Vision echoes. "Then stay. Stay with me."

Wanda looks down, but then her eyes and attention drift to her left.

Vision suddenly becomes very uncertain. "Or not. If I'm overstepping..."

Wanda steps over to a better view of the TV in the kebab shop at which they had stopped, drawing Vision with her. It shows the coverage of the invasion of New York, the alien antagonists, and the disappearance of Tony Stark, and Katriana Maximoff.

"What are they?" Wanda asks, fearing for her sister.

"What the stone was warning me about." Vision says. Wanda's phone rings, and she quickly takes it out, seeing the Caller ID.

"Kat?" Wanda asks, pressing her head to the device.

"Wanda? Wanda I'm so scared." Kat sobbed through the phone. Wanda froze. She gave Pietro her word that she'd protect her, no matter what. She gave him her word after the resurrection fiasco.

"Kat, Kat. Where are you?" Wanda asks, trying to keep a level voice.

"Wanda, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." The phone buzzes with static, and it cuts out.

"Kat!" Wanda screamed, but the call cut out.

Vision kisses her hand "I have to go."

"No, Vision. Vision, if that's true... then maybe going isn't the best idea." Wanda tried.

"Wanda, I..." An alien appears suddenly behind Vision, stabbing him through the back. Vision screams, loses his glamour to return to his green, red, and gold appearance, and is thrown down into the street.

"Vision!" Wanda circles her hands, gathering up energy for a counterattack when another alien blasts her from behind, knocking the Scarlet Witch across the street and through a bistro's window.

Wanda commits her own surprise attack, blasts both of the aliens away, then lifts Vision and herself into a nearby courtyard, from where the Scarlet Witch drags him to rest in a concealed alleyway.

"The blade. It stopped me from phasing." Vision groans. 

"Is that even possible?" Wanda asks.

"It isn't supposed to be." His voice distorts electronically "My systems are failing." Wanda gestures over his gaping wound, using her magic to knit them back together. "I'm beginning to think... we should have stayed in bed." The Alien suddenly arrives, knocking Wanda aside and grabbing Vision into the air.

"Vis!" Wanda cries. He flies away with Vision, slamming him against several walls. Meanwhile, the other alien engages Wanda with her staff weapon and they too begin to fight.

"Give up the Stone, and she lives." He growls. Vision flies with Corvus to the roof of what appears to be a church, ricocheting off the stone church tower and onto the metal-clad roof.

Simultaneously, Proxima and the Scarlet Witch fight below, staff weapon versus magic energy hands until Proxima uses the blaster effect of her weapon to knock Wanda meters away, stunning her as Proxima leaps down, brandishing her weapon within bare inches of the Scarlet Witch's face, only held back by her powers

Furiously, Vision pummels Corvus, then throws him across the roof, firing a beam from the Mind Stone. Corvus uses his glaive to deflect the beam, splitting it into several beams, cutting up Edinburgh's ancient stone like butter, until one branch finally reflects back at Vision, slamming him into the wall behind him.

Down below, Wanda has blocked Proxima's staff once again when she hears an agonized cry from Vision. Desperation strengthens her to throw Proxima through the burning lorry sliced in half by the split Stone beam, stunning the alien. The Scarlet Witch then flies up to the roof where Glaive has pinned Vision and is again attempting to remove the Mind Stone.

"Hands off." Wanda growls, casting a bolt of magic which throws Corvus back through the wall and down a shaft, then flies the two of them away again. Proxima, who has recovered, shoots a bolt from her weapon, causing them to fall from the air and down through the roof of Edinburgh Waverley Train Station. Wanda crawls over to Vision, who cannot muster the strength to stand.

Wanda pleads in a hushed voice. "Come on. Come on. Come on, you gotta get up. You gotta get up. Come on. Hey. Hey. We have to go."

"Please. Please leave." Vision groans.

"You asked me to stay... I'm staying." Wanda adamantly shakes her head.

"Please." Vision begged.

"Get up." Wanda beckons. Behind them, Proxima and Corvus crash through the roof and advance on them, brandishing their weapons. Wanda moves protectively in front of Vision, building power in her hands.

An express train passes behind Wanda, and Proxima cocks her head as if aware of another's presence. Confused, she also turns and looks over her left shoulder. As the last train car passes, we see a silhouette on the far side of the platform. Proxima throws her weapon at the shadowy figure, but it is deftly caught just before the figure steps from the shadows.

A bearded and furious Steve Rogers steps into the light and Vision and Wanda look hopeful and relieved. While all parties are distracted, Sam Wilson and Pietro Maximoff swoop in and kicks Proxima across the platform and through the closed cafe's security gate and furniture as Pietro rams into Corvus.

At the same time, Steve throws Proxima's weapon to a now blonde Natasha Romanoff who engages Corvus, ducking under his swing, stabbing him in the gut and executing a flying kick to knock him backward.

Proxima, who has rushed back to the fight, summons her weapon back to her hand and attacks Natasha. Steve leaps forward, rolls, scoops up Corvus's dropped glaive, and holds her off. Natasha joins in with her own escrima sticks. While the three are fighting, Falcon returns and again kicks Proxima backward; she scuttles over to the prone Corvus. Falcon draws both of his Steyr SPP submachine pistols on the couple as Pietro stands behind his sister and her lover protectively.

"Get up." Proxima snapped.

Corvus groans. "I can't."

"We don't wanna kill you. But we will." Natasha cooly looks at the pair.

"You'll never get the chance again." Proxima growls, and they depart as they are beamed up. The glaive is snatched from Steve's hand as well.

"Can you stand?" Sam asks.

Electricity shimmers over Vision's surface, and his voice distorts. "Thank you, Captain." Vision says.

Steve nods. "Let's get you on the jet."

Nat closes the doors to the Quinjet, while addressing Wanda. "I thought we had a deal. Stay close, check-in. Don't take any chances."

"I'm sorry. We just wanted time." Wanda apologizes. 

"Where to, Cap?" Sam asks.

"Home." Steve replies.

"Wait, no." Wanda stops them.

"Why? There's creepy aliens, what else do you want us to do." Pietro asks.

"Earlier on, I got a phone call from Kat, it sounded like she was really scared, and then the call suddenly cut, and she was on the missing list with Tony Stark." Wanda explains, and the room stops in their tracks.

"What are we supposed to do then?" Pietro asks.

"We can do nothing but go back." Nat says. "If she's missing, we can't spend time just to find her." Natasha says, looking at everyone. They quiet immediately knowing that Natasha had a point.

They fly to the compound, as the fugitive Avengers enter the room, Vision supported by Sam and Pietro.

 "Mr. Secretary." Steve greets.

"You got some nerve. I'll give you that." Secretary Ross spat.

 "You could use some of that right now." Nat fires back.

"The world's on fire. And you think, all is forgiven? Also, bringing back the dead?" Secretary Ross points at Pietro. "That's another problem there." Pietro looks offended.

"I'm not looking for forgiveness. And I'm way past asking for permission. Earth just lost her best defender. So we're here to fight." Steve takes a step forward, looking right at Ross. "And if you wanna stand in our way... we'll fight you, too."

Secretary Ross turns to Rhodes. "Arrest them."

"All over it." Rhodey swipes off the hologram; the computer beeps twice. "That's a court-martial. It's great to see you, Cap."

Steve hugs Rhodes. "You too, Rhodey." Natasha gets her own embrace. Sam and Pietro nod their head at Rhodey, as Wanda smiles. 

"Well. You guys really look like crap. Must've been a rough couple of years." Rhodey comments.

"Yeah, well, the hotels weren't exactly five star." Sam snarks. 

"Uh, I think you look great." Bruce starts, as Rhodes and Natasha turn around to see Bruce walking in from the opposite end of the room. "Uh... heh... Yeah. I'm back."

"Hi, Bruce." Nat nods, completely over him. 

"Nat." Bruce nods, seemingly understanding the message.

"This is awkward." Sam whispers.

"Tell me about it." Pietro fires back.

The gang retreats to a different room, to see the footage of the aliens who had attacked. 

"So we gotta assume they're coming back, right?" Rhodey asks.

"And they can clearly find us." Wanda adds.

"We need all hands on deck. Where's Clint?" Bruce asks.

"After the whole Accords situation, he and Scott took a deal. It was too tough on their families, they're on house arrest." Natasha explains. 

"Who's Scott?" Bruce asks. 

"Ant-Man." Steve answers.

"There's an Ant-Man and a Spider-Man? Okay, look... Thanos has the biggest army in the universe. And he is not gonna stop until he... he gets... Vision's Stone." Bruce explains. 

"Well then, we have to protect it." Nat says. 

"No, we have to destroy it. I've been giving a good deal of thought to this entity in my head, about its nature. But also, its composition. I think if it were exposed to a sufficiently powerful energy source, something, very similar to its own signature, perhaps... its molecular integrity could fail." Vision addresses Wanda as he nears her and Pietro. 

"And you, with it. We're not having this conversation." Wanda shakes her head. 

"Eliminating the stone is the only way to be certain that Thanos can't get it." Vision reasons. 

"That's too high a price." Wanda shakes her head. 

Vision takes her face gently in both his hands. "Only you have the power to pay it right now." Wanda walks away, distressed. "Thanos threatens half the Universe. One life cannot stand in the way of defeating him."

"But it should." Steve looks up at Vision. "We don't trade lives, Vision."

Vision walks toward Steve. "Captain, 70 years ago, you laid down your life to save how many millions of people. Tell me, why is this any different?"

Steve takes a breath, but before he has a chance to answer, Bruce speaks.

"Because you might have a choice. Your mind is made up of a complex construct of overlays. J.A.R.V.I.S., Ultron, Tony, me, the Stone. All of them mixed together. All of them learning from one another." 

"You're saying Vision isn't just the stone?" Pietro asks. 

"I'm saying that if we take out the stone, there's still a whole lot of Vision left. Perhaps the best parts." Bruce says.

"Can we do that?" Nat asks.

"Not me. Not here." Bruce shakes his head.

"You better find someone, and somewhere fast. Ross isn't exactly just gonna let you guys have your old rooms back." Rhodey says.

"I know somewhere." Steve answers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 62.1K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
125K 7.4K 91
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
289K 13.9K 93
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
167K 7.7K 103
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...