Chapter 34

(A/N: The first chapter of Soul World, hope y'all like it, and now, you can request some things that happen to them in the Soul World or little scenarios. I may not do all of them though) 

Funnily enough, Katriana was the first to wake. She stood up, nearly falling on the orange sand- was it sand? Everything was orange. Painfully orange. It was bright orange and sunset orange, but nonetheless orange. She stared around, taking in the contents of this vast, orange land. All superheroes. She stared at the onslaught of random people, most likely heroes, just laying there. She walked to a wall, setting her hand out. The musty orange mist turned glass-like, and Kat peered into another place like their's, which had more people. 

Kat didn't know what happened. She just held out the palm of her hand, and her silver magic had flown out, but instead turned to orange, and began pulling her in. She struggled against them, but to no avail. 

"HELP! HELP!" Kat hated being the damsel in distress, but if she couldn't get out of here, she probably would be worse than dead or dusted. 

"JESUS?" Kat guessed she woke some people up. She stuck out her hand, as half her body was covered in orange. (A/N: Guess who said, Jesus. I WANT YOU TO GUESS)

"WE'RE NOT IN HEAVEN AND WE'RE NOT IN HELL, HELP ME BEFORE I ACTUALLY DIE!" Kat shrieks. 

A hand grabs Kat and quickly pulls her out. She peers above her, revealing Doctor Strange.

"A bit of advice. Don't use your powers in here." Kat gasps. "Especially near that wall. Actually, just don't go near that wall." 

"Did you purposely use your powers?" Doctor Strange asks.

"No. I opened my hands near the wall like this-" Kat opened her hand near the wall, and silver magic turned into orange mist and began pulling her in. "Like this!"

"Alright." Strange pulled her out again.

"Where are we?" Sam Wilson got up.

"Why is it so orange? It's so fucking orange!" Bucky Barnes groans.

"Well, I know we aren't in heaven." Sam points to Bucky.

"Hey!" Bucky growls.

"Quit it." Pietro run in between the fighting males, only to be seen by Kat. "Oh hey Kitty-Ana."

"WHAT? YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD!" Kat shrieks, then she sees Vision, Heimdall, Loki, and Gamora. "I'M PRETTY SURE YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD TOO." 

"HOLY FUCK SHIT!" Shuri exclaims.

T'Challa rocked himself back and forth, as well as Wanda. 

Mantis sat on the ground, holding her ears in pain.

Peter Quill and Drax, looked at each other, and promptly fainted.

Nick Fury and Maria Hill watched the "World's Mightest Heroes" and company crumble into ashes. (A/N: Hehe, see what I did there? No? Okay) 

Hope Pym, Hank Pym, and Janet Van Dyne looked around slightly confused at where they were.

"OH MY GOD THAT MEANS I DID LAST NIGHT'S HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENT FOR NOTHING!" Peter yells.

"I'm going to commit self-deletus. Yeet." Kat hops back in the orange mist, only to be propelled backwards. "Well, thanks. You were all for eating me 2 minutes but now you say no?" 

"Okay, so I'm pretty sure we got dusted." Fury interjects.

"Yeah, no shit." Shuri snorts.

"What do we do then?" Hope asks.

"Who are you?" Quill asks.

"The Wasp." Hope says. "I'm affiliated with Ant-Man."

"Tic-Tac?" Sam questions.

"Yes?" Hank nods. "Hank Pym, the old Ant-Man."

"Janet Van Dyne, the old Wasp." Janet says.

"So we are the ones who got dusted." Fury says. "That doesn't mean we can help."

"But how can we?" Vision asks.