Chapter 19

I order a ticket unto the ferry and I run inside the ferry, barely taking in my surroundings. I accidentally bump into someone, and I quickly run out of the way, making sure my hood was on, muttering a quick sorry.

"Peter, I'm on," I whisper, flipping off my hood. 

"Awesome. Just stay there okay? I'll tell you when to go." Peter answers.

"Hey! Peter-" I reply.

"Mr. Parker has turned off the commlink." A robotic voice answers. 

"Just great," I mutter, sitting near the back of the ferry. I wait for a while, ignoring any texts from Tony. He'll get the hint that I'm in some sort of practice.

"Look for a white pickup truck," Peter says, and I move to answer until he cuts the comms off. Damnit, Peter! I get up and walk out and down the stairs into the car garage thing. I run down, and I see the white pick up truck.

"Bingo!" I whisper excitedly to myself, but a person gets out of the car, and I quickly hide behind another. "Aw man." 

"Alright we got lots of thing. Anti-grav climbers, shock cuffs. Take a gander." A lean man gestures to the pile of weapons on the pickup truck.

"Hm, what's this?" I peer around the car to see the skinny man take a robotic arm out of the truck.

"A robotic arm from one of Ultron's robots, straight from Sokovia." He answers, and I freeze up. Sokovia? I turn back breathing heavily. Now's not the time to panic, it's the time to eavesdrop. I peer over again, to find the person paying the dude and leaving. The dude moves to get in the truck, when I hear thundering footsteps in front of the ship. I look to see Peter holding his hands up, as FBI agents surround him. Uh-oh.

"Freeze! FBI!" Agent 1 shouts.

"Don't move." Agent 2 yells.

"Get on the ground." Agent 1 says.

A mechanical wing bursts out of the truck, making the agents turn to it. Vulture flies toward the deck in his vulture suit, as I quickly move out to avoid the bits of scrap metal flying around. Agents start shooting at him.

"Get out of the way! Get out of the way!" Peter yells, as Vulture grabs a weapon from the truck, and fires it high tech weapon, drags a car from the garage, and throws it to the agents.

"Look out, look out, look out. Move, move, move!" Peter yells, as I stand still in fear. The FBI Agents have ran away, leaving Vulture and Peter. Vulture hits Peter, causing him to fall into the water. 

"Peter!" I scream, running out into the water. I look around, as Vulture flies away, and I see Peter's hand out of the water. He shoots his web at Schultz, but misses. He then shoots the web at Vulture's leg and pulls. Vulture hides behind his large metal wings that protects him from the gunfire, then shoots at the agents, who had resurfaced again. One blast hits an indoor seating area, as I try to dodge the blasts.

"Kat! The people!" Peter coughs, as I quickly take his hand.

"On it!" I help him up, before I run in the seating area.

"Is everyone okay?" I ask, and the frightened people nod.

"What's going on miss?" Someone yells.

"To be really honest, I haven't had the foggiest idea." I admit, but seeing the scared looks. I start again. "But the FBI is here, you all will be very safe. Ha, I love telling lies. Note the sarcasm. The FBI are esstinally useless in this situation. 

Suddendly a energy blast cuts through the upper seating area, narrowly missing frightened passengers, as they scream and go off into 2 sides.

"Help!" One yells.