Chapter 6

Katriana's POV

Avenger's Compound, New York

"Okay, so you got your jacket and phone, am I right?" Steve asks as I get ready to leave for Harry's place.

"Yes, Steve." I huff, as I quickly fly away.

"Bye!" Nat yells.

"See you guys later!" I fly out, but just before I got to the city, I land and start walking. I soon reach the apartment building, and I take the elevator up, and soon I arrive at his door. I hesitate, then knock.

"Hi Kat! Come in!" Harry appears at the door, and I nervously walk in.

"Hey Kat." Gwen waves from her seat.

"Hi." MJ waves.

"Peter and Ned haven't come yet," Harry explains.

"Okay." I sit down on a couch.

"Have a KitKat!" Harry throws a KitKat bar at me, and I use my powers out of instinct.

"Cool." MJ looks at the swirls of silver around the chocolate candy.

"Wait, let's see if you can catch this!" Harry throws a pillow, and I catch it with ease.

"You serious? I mean, I've had a lot of practice with this kind of stuff." I laugh.

"Did you fly over here?" Gwen asks.

"No. Privacy. If someone sees a girl flying, then it's gonna get broadcasted on the news you know?" I explain.

"Ah." We hear the door knock again, and Harry gets up and opens it.

"Omg! Kat! Hi!" Ned waves.

"Hi!" I wave back, as Peter gives me a small smile.

"Alright, so movie marathon right?" Harry sets in the DVD and we all start watching every, single movie. I have to admit, they were good. Once it ended, everyone turns to me.

"So, how was it?" Gwen asks.

"It was quite good. I liked it." I say.

"Only liked it?" Peter asks.

"Fine! I loved it." I raise my hands as a sign of surrender.

"Ha! We converted her!" High-fives were exchanged

"So Kat, what's it like living with the Avengers?" Ned asks.

"Well, it's cool, and we're all like a family, but sometimes they're annoying. Steve and Nat totally are in love with each other but they don't really admit it, Tony's fetish for nicknames hasn't really stopped, and training is a bit hard." I say.

"Can you lift one of us?" Harry asks.

"I can try, but just in case, put some pillows underneath them." I quickly use my powers to set down pillows, then picked up MJ.

"How does it feel?" Ned asks.

"Like nothing. It's cool." I set her down.

"Do me!" Ned asks.

"Sure!" I lift him up, and once MJ leaves the pillows, I set him down.

"That is so cool!" Peter gaps.

"Eh, it's okay." I shrug. My phone rings, and I quickly go pick it up.

"Zdravo?" I ask. (Hello?)

"Kat, trebaš da se vratiš kući." Wanda's voice sounds from the other side of the phone. (Kat, we need you to come home now.)

"Zašto?" (Why?)

"Ljekarski pregled" (Doctor's Appointment)

"Ok, budi tamo." (Okay, be right there)

"Volim te maco." (Love you, Kitty)

"Volim I tebe Vanda." (Love you too Wanda)

"What was that?" Gwen asks.

"I have to go, doctor's appointment." I wave, and people say goodbye, and I quickly rush out to the compound.

Civil War is up next!!! Yay!