Chapter 39 or something

The Dusted, as what most of the heroes had been calling themselves, surely went through many ups and downs, as well as delving into each other's memories. It wasn't excitedly fun stuff to do, but nonetheless, it was a way of opening up. 

Pietro and Peter slowly warmed up with each other, and the two became best friends, till the point when Pietro proudly declared, at dinner, that Peter had his full consent to marry Kat, which the two teenagers had blushed, and yelled that they were only 16. The entire place went silent after that. 

The oldest person was Loki, reigning at about a millennia years old, and then Hank and Janet, both in their old ages. 

The youngest adult was most likely Wanda and Pietro, at 22 years.

"How did you get roped into this mess?" Asked no one in particular. "You guys are far too young."

"Fate doesn't discriminate. It follows their own path." Peter answers as Kat looked down, holding Peter's hand.

"That's why we're all here." Kat finishes.

"Mood," Shuri says, making the 3 Gen-Zers laugh, and form a close bond, mainly focusing on morbid things such as death, and eating Tide-Pods. 

The adults decided to not bother the kids anymore, but slightly mourned the loss of their teenage years, which most Earth people had.

It wasn't what anyone would say, comfortable, but soon the silence let off, the Millennials, Gen-Xers, Boomers (If there were any), and the God got more comfortable around each other, and let out a few jokes every once in a while. 

But seriously, Bucky and Sam had the best and worst dynamic.

"GIMME BACK MY ARM WILSON!"

"NOT A CHANCE BARNES!" 

Definitely worth some laughs. 

The two Peters got along nicely as well.

"ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST!"

"AND ANOTHER ONE GONE!"

"ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST!"

Wanda and Vision were surely stuck in their little world, as Pietro followed T'Challa, the two firing random questions at each other.

Hope, Maria, and Gamora got along well, and Hope promised that Gamora would meet, her idiot, Scott, while Maria and Gamora promised to teach each other fighting techniques.

Groot, Drax, and Mantis did their own thing. 

Hank, Janet, and Fury did what old people did.

(AKA THE AUTHOR HAS NO IDEA WHAT THE HECK OLD PEOPLE DO)

Dr. Strange? Oh, he did his own thing. You know, in the corner, checking out reality, and how people on Earth were doing. 

"If I tape knives to the edge of Steve's shield, it would be much more effective." Sam once blurted out.

"Sam, no." Janet shook her head. 

"Yeah, she's right, eventually the knives would fall off. You need something more permanent." Bucky answers solemnly.

Janet looked even more panicked. "That's not what I meant!" 

"Sharpen the edges, execute villains immediately, they'll learn to fear Captain America. The crime rate will drop, I guarantee it." Bucky adds. 

Sam and Janet now looked slightly disturbed. "What the-"

"Like a giant pizza cutter?" Peter Parker asks.

"Murder frisbee." Kat contemplates, and Shuri nods.

Bucky gestures to the Gen-Zers. "See? They get it." 

Once, exploring, they met a half-destroyed Road Work sign.

"Road Work Ahead?" Shuri questions.

"Yes, we do not have these in-" T'Challa starts.

"UH, YEAH I SURE HOPE IT DOES!" Peter and Kat shriek.

"Why." Was all that Sam asks.

(Requests for them to do? This is kinda like a timeish skip ya know, cause I'm sadly running out of ideas)