Chapter 35

Instant silence.

How would they help?

"Well, fuck this I'm going back to sleep," Sam said, dropping back down on the sand.

Bucky snickered and threw piles of sand on Sam, making the man shriek.

"I WILL KILL YOU BARNES!" Sam yells, throwing more sand at Bucky

"Oh look at them, acting like an old married couple." Pietro laughs.

"Pietro." Wanda scolds.

"YOU KNEW?" Kat yells. "YOU KNEW AND NEVER TOLD ME? THAT OUR BROTHER WAS ALIVE?" 

"Family drama." Shuri whispers.

"I understand that on another level." Loki nods.

"Aren't you the dude who attacked New York?" Peter asks.

"Yes," Loki replies and turns to stand in a corner.

T'Challa recovered from the shock, now turning to pace around, all common sense gone. Kat turned to stand with Peter, and they started to hold hands and sat down.

"Why are you holding hands?" Pietro narrows his eyes, and Wanda turned around.

"Because we're dating. Duh." Kat scoffs.

"I'm Spiderman Mr. Quicksilver. Or Peter Parker." Peter answers.

"First a toaster, now a spider," Pietro grumbles. "When will my sestra's choose some normal to date."

"You approved of Vision." Wanda chides.

"I do not recall any of that." Vision adds.

"Vis!" Wanda elbows Vision.

Hank and Janet decided to just sit down and talk about random things, as Hope stood around awkwardly.

The Guardians conversed quietly. There was small silence until.

"WAIT YOU WERE THE ONE WHO CONDEMNED US ALL" Peter yells.

"Who?" Everyone looked up, curious to see who was at fault for this mess.

"It's not me I swear on all my Mischief." Loki mumbles.

"YOU! STAR TREK DUDE!" Peter yells.

"Me?" Peter Quill points to himself.

"Yeah." Strange says. "But we hold no grudges here child."

"Oh really?" Shuri questions, going to stand by Peter and Kat. "I'd like to know why." 

"He couldn't control his damn emotions and punched Thanos and we were so close to getting the gauntlet off." Kat snarls.

"It's not my fault!" Quill says. "Okay, maybe it is."

"It is." Drax nods.

"We were very close." Mantis replies.

"Really?" Gamora turns to Quilll. "Really?"

"I am Groot." Groot sassed.

"What's the tree saying?" Sam asks.

"He's saying I am Groot, Bird Brain." Bucky retorts.

"I am Groot!" Groot snaps.

"No, he is not. He is saying quite a few words that should be frowned upon by mortals." Loki replies.

"I am Groot."

"Yeah we know." Pietro grumbles.

"Well you condemned us all, so you better make it up to us." Shuri replies.

"How?" Quill asks.

"There's other people on the side of that wall. Break it, and see if we can see who's there." Kat replies.

"Uh no way!" Quill shook his head.

"If you did it, then you should be the one paying the price." T'Challa answers, seemingly having gotten over the initial panic of being dusted.

"Fine, fine." Quill picked up his guns, and shot, once, twice, and three times, before the glass cracked, and orange mist shot out from everywhere. It covered each hero pulling them down into the ground like quicksand, but much faster.

"My bad." Kat shrugs, before she was the first to fall.

"Kat!" Peter shrieks.

"Hey! It's pretty soft here, and it's larger and more orange!" Kat yells.

"Great, she's gone mad." Sam sighs.

"Just relax!" Kat yells.

"This is trying to kill us!" Quill yells.

"Oh now I can relax!" Bucky snaps.

"My lord." A flash a silver light, and the all the heroes dropped down, into another place in the Soul Stone.

"Oh my shit." Pietro gasps.

"I told you." Kat replies.

The proclaimed heroes got into another fight, as Maria and Fury stood to the side.

"Sometimes I think these are the world childish heroes than the world's mightiest heroes." Maria shook her head.

"They grow up. Eventually." Fury replies.

"Fury? Hill?" A voice called out.

"Coulson?"