Chapter 25

A/N: I'm going to try to ease into 3rd person POV a little bit more. The question's still up, so please answer! If there's no answer, I'll ask other people, but I want you guys to choose first alright? Anyways thanks!

3rd Person

Vision and Wanda Maximoff are sharing a room, in the quiet town of Edinburgh, Scotland. Wanda is in bed while Vision, in a human glamour, watches out a window. A high-pitched trilling sounds throughout the room, and Vision gasps and holds his hand to the Mind Stone in pain.

"Vis? Is it the stone again?" Wanda asks, concerned for her boyfriend.

"It's as if it's speaking to me." Vision groans in pain.

"What does it say?" Wanda gets out of bed, 

"I don't... I don't know. But something..." The stone trills again and Vision flinches. Wanda takes his face in her hands. Vision turns his head so he can kiss her left palm, then presses Wanda's hand to the Mind Stone. "Tell me what you feel."

Wanda gestures, her hand emanating her red swirling energy. "I just feel you." They kiss. 

"So there's a 10 AM to Glasgow to give us more time together before you went back." Wanda asks, both in regular clothing.

"What if I miss that train?" Vision asks.

"There is an 11." Wanda replies.

"What if I missed all the trains? What if this time, I didn't go back?" Vision asks.

"You gave Stark your word." Wanda fires.

"I'd rather give it to you." Vision says.

"There are people who are expecting me too, you know. We both made promises." Wanda reasons.

"Not to each other." Vision puts his hands on her shoulders. "Wanda... for two years, we've stolen these moments, trying to see if this could work. And... I don't know. You know what, I'm just gonna speak for myself - I, I... I think..."

"It works." Wanda smiles.

 "It works." Vision echoes. "Then stay. Stay with me."

Wanda looks down, but then her eyes and attention drift to her left.

Vision suddenly becomes very uncertain. "Or not. If I'm overstepping..."

Wanda steps over to a better view of the TV in the kebab shop at which they had stopped, drawing Vision with her. It shows the coverage of the invasion of New York, the alien antagonists, and the disappearance of Tony Stark, and Katriana Maximoff.

"What are they?" Wanda asks, fearing for her sister.

"What the stone was warning me about." Vision says. Wanda's phone rings, and she quickly takes it out, seeing the Caller ID.

"Kat?" Wanda asks, pressing her head to the device.

"Wanda? Wanda I'm so scared." Kat sobbed through the phone. Wanda froze. She gave Pietro her word that she'd protect her, no matter what. She gave him her word after the resurrection fiasco.

"Kat, Kat. Where are you?" Wanda asks, trying to keep a level voice.

"Wanda, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." The phone buzzes with static, and it cuts out.

"Kat!" Wanda screamed, but the call cut out.

Vision kisses her hand "I have to go."

"No, Vision. Vision, if that's true... then maybe going isn't the best idea." Wanda tried.

"Wanda, I..." An alien appears suddenly behind Vision, stabbing him through the back. Vision screams, loses his glamour to return to his green, red, and gold appearance, and is thrown down into the street.