Arshi FF -- You Are My New Dr...

By bubbilicious76

He once believed in love and relationships. He gave a chance to marriage, he didn't wanted to but he did. But... More

Introduction
Character Sketch
Prologue
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
Author Note (New Readers Do Read)
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31 - A
CHAPTER 31 - B
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40 - A
CHAPTER 40 - B
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47 - A
CHAPTER 47 - B
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58 - A
CHAPTER 58 - B
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
Author Note (DO READ)
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75 - A
CHAPTER 75 - B
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79 - A
CHAPTER 79 - B
CHAPTER 80 - A
CHAPTER 80 - B
CHAPTER 81 - A
CHAPTER 81 - B
CHAPTER 82 - Mehndi Day
CHAPTER 83 - A - Sangeet Day
CHAPTER 83 - B - Sangeet Day
CHAPTER 84 - Haldi Day
CHAPTER 85 - A - Marriage Day
CHAPTER 85 - B - Marriage Day
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89 - Reception
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94 - A
CHAPTER 94 - B
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Note *About Chapter 100*
CHAPTER 100 - A
CHAPTER 100 - B
Chapter 101
Last Chapter 102
Epilogues Announcement
Epilogue -- A
Epilogue - B
Epilogue - C (Part-01)
Epilogue - C (Part - 02)
Epilogue D - (Part 01)
Epilogue D - (Part 02)

CHAPTER 20

14K 539 43
By bubbilicious76

Wednesday - After lunch time @ AR

In cafeteria Khushi was busy talking to NK when she felt it. The light breeze blew by caressing her hair lightly /// she stops in mid sentence ... she closes her eyes and experience the same tingling feeling inside her which she used to have whenever she entered Shantivan. But that feeling only comes when Arnav was at his home too. She opens her eyes .. that means he is here??? she thought and her eyes widened a little. NK who was looking at her confuse as why she stopped in between her talk, then the lost look on her face followed by the surprise look.

"Kuku what happened? You ok?" asked NK confused about Khushi's changing facial expressions.

But instead of answering she looked around the cafeteria which was getting empty slowly as the lunch time was over. Arnav was not here, her eyes fell on Sameer who was standing at the cafe counter talking to Pam but looking at her direction. He gave her a sneer, ohh how much she wanted to give that creep a slap on his face... Khushi shakes her head and look back at NK.

"He is here," said Khushi in a low tone. "Who ..?" asked NK
"Arnavji" , replied Khushi.
"How do you know?", asked NK surprised .

Khushi just shrugs her shoulders, "umm just like that", oh how she is going to explain to him how she knows that Arnav is here, that she feel some tingling inside her ... NK will make fun of me that I am going mad, thought Khushi.

"Arnavji from Arnav Sir ... haan (grinned Nk) .. quick progress", said NK showing a thumbs up sign to Khushi. Khushi just give a sheepish smile in return; don't know how to respond to that.

"I will go and check ..", said Khushi while standing.  "Yeah .. yeah sure madam � that's your right ..", said NK mischievously standing too.
"oh shut up NK ..", said Khushi and moved from there. Nk shakes his head at the retreating back of Khushi, "tuch ... kub samjhey gi ye pagal (tuch ... when will that crazy understand)", said NK to himself and also move out of cafeteria.

Khushi move upstairs to Arnav's cabin, she wasn't sure if he is here or not but something inside her was telling her that Arnav is here. He is near her. She stood infront of the cabin door, thinking what to do ... what would she say if Arnav is really there inside ... well for that you have to go in .. don't you .. she thought and open the door and went in.

Yes he is here ... first thought came in her mind seeing Arnav infront of her ... she felt some kind of relief wash over her seeing him ... she take in his appearance ... he was standing by the table wearing metallic 3 piece with dark navy blue shirt, looking utterly handsome ... he had a little beard ... and a tired look on his face. She then remembers what day was yesterday, he must be sad or upset she thought then she remembered how he went away without telling anyone and even she called him and he didn't responded ... soon anger followed, wiping the concern and she took a step towards him.

With the sound of the door Arnav turn around, he just came in his cabin few minutes ago and just took off his coat. He saw Khushi standing at the door, different expressions playing on her face. He was little happy to see her. He was supposed to come back tomorrow but after getting her calls and much pondering on his inner turmoil he thought to come back a day earlier. He was waiting to see what will Khushi do, just then he saw her coming towards him with anger visible on her face.

Khushi walked up to him and asked in anger filled voice, "Kahan thay app? (Where were you?)". Arnav raised an eyebrow at her question getting amused at her concern tone.

"Aisey kia daikh rahey hain? Aur aisey chup chap kion khatrey hein? App (Khushi point her index finger towards him) kub gaye ... kahan gaye ... kisi ko bata kar kion nahi gaye ... App jantey hein hum ne ap ko kitni bar phone kia ...ap ne phone kion nahi uthaya ... App jantey hain k ... ", Khushi kept saying in her anger and concern but was cut by Arnav.
(Why are you looking like this? And why are you standing all quite ... When you went and where ...why didn't you tell anyone before going ... You know how many times I have called you. Why didn't you pick up your phone? Do you know that )", Khushi kept saying in her anger and concern but was cut by Arnav.

"kion? (why)", said Arnav taking a step towards Khushi with amused expression on his face. Khushi stops at that and look at him taking a step towards her.

"tumhain kia faraq perta hai mere jane se (what difference does it make to you of me going away?)" asked Arnav taking another step towards her.

"Faraq perta hai ... Ap jantey hein hum kitney pareshan thay ( it does make a difference .. Do you know how worried I was?)", said Khushi looking at him with anger.

"Mere liye (For me)?", asked Arnav.
"Haan ap k liye(Yes for you)", replied Khushi.
"oh really?", said Arnav and move towards her. Khushi take a step back with each of his step.

"Nahi .. wo (Arnav take a step and Khushi take a step back) ummm.. wo Anjaliji pareshan ho rahi thin (No ... wo ..umm .. Anjaliji was getting worried)", Khushi stammers and then her back hit the cupboard.

Arnav came close, "toh tumhain meri fiqar ho rahi thi (So you were concerned about me)", said Arnav huskily while putting both of his hands on either side of Khushi.

Khushi looked down getting shy by his close proximity, "Nahi .. kaha na Anjali ji pareshan ho rahi thi (No .. i said that Anjaliji was getting worried)". She said looking down.

"toh tum ne is liye call ki k Di pareshan thi (So .. you called me because Di was worried)", Arnav asked coming an inch closer to her. Khushi nods her head not trusting her own voice. His musky smell was filling her nostrils, making her dazed.

"Per call tou muje Di ne bhi ki ... kion k wo parechan thi ..(But Di called me because she was worried)", Arnav asked again and Khushi nods her head again.

"Calls toh tum ne bhi ki toh that means tum bhi preshan thi (but you also called so that means you were also worried)", Arnav said again looking at her face. Khushi nods her head being in trance of his smell. But then quickly shakes her head understanding what he had asked.

"kion preshan thi tum ... batao Khushi ? (why were you worried ... tell Khushi?)", asked Arnav moving closer to her face. Khushi heart started to beat fast. "wo bhi mere liye (that too for me)", said Arnav, now his breath was fanning the area near her lips.
Khushi's lips started to quiver when she felt his breath. Arnav look at her lips then towards her downcast eyes. He was liking this closeness with Khushi. But their moment was broken by the knock on cabin door.

Arnav take a look at Khushi and then move backwards, "Come in", he said still looking at Khushi.

The door open and Aman came in, "ASR .. wo ..", he was about to say but stop seeing Khushi there.

"yes Aman"said Arnav .. his eyes still glued to Khushi's face and Khushi was looking here and there on the ground.

"ASR the clients are here ... I came to call you for meeting", said Aman. "OK I am coming .." said Arnav still looking at Khushi. Aman nods his head and went out.

Arnav smirk seeing Khushi all flustered and then thinking that it will be too much for her to handle if he do something else so he moves toward the cabin door and open it but before going out he turn back and look at Khush, "waisey acha hi hua mein gaya", said Arnav ... hearing that Khushi look up at him "Pata toh laga k mujey itna(emphasize on that word) miss kia jata hai (well its good that i left ... got to know that how much i have been missed)", said Arnav and wink at Khushi and her mouth open in an O' hearing that. Arnav smirked at her expression and went out.

Care & Concern.... Check .... Arnav check the first thing on his mental list.

He was in a happy mood throughout his meeting. Aman and clients were surprise seeing the usual grumpy Arnav in a soft mood. The rest of the day pass for Arnav in meetings and Khushi being all flustered her mind going back again and again to her encounter with Arnav.

-------------------------------

Next day ... Thursday - @ AR ... around 11.30 am

Khushi was trying hard to concentrate on her work but she had only managed to type only half of the page. The full report is yet to complete. She was again confused of Arnav's yesterday behaviour. Now he got to know that she care about him that's why he is just teasing me nothing else, she thought. Her mind was not going at the direction which her heart was showing that there may be something more ... something else other than teasing.

But then what was that in the morning. She thought and recall the incident when she went to Arnav to give him his today's schedule and some file and while taking the file Arnav put his hand on her hand which was holding the file. Khushi gasped slightly with his sudden touch, she tried to take her hand back but Arnav tightened his hold, he was not looking at her but at his laptop but from the corner of his eyes he saw Khushi's red cheek. He smirks inwardly seeing Khushi's shyness, she looks cute to him. After some time he drags his hand off from her hand and Khushi snatched her hand back. Then being all professional Arnav gave some tasks to her.

Her thought process broke when she hear a lady's voice "ahem..", Khushi look up and saw smart, pretty and very modern looking woman standing infront of her desk. Khushi look up and down taking in her appearance, she was wearing an off shoulder beige color knee length figure hugging dress with high heels.

"Is ASR in there?", she said and pointed towards his cabin. Khushi notice the foreign accent, she look foreign too.

"Yes..", Khushi replied and then asked, "And who are you?". But the lady moved toward the cabin door. Khushi stood up seeing that, "Excuse me .. you cannot go in there without an appointment", said Khushi coming to her.

"Oh darling ... I don't need appointment", the lady said and went in the cabin. "Excuse me Mam  (lady went towards Arnav who stood up seeing the lady and Khushi behind her) this is not the way to enter someone's .." Khushi stop seeing the lady giving hug to Arnav.

"Hey ASR .. how are you?", said the lady. "Lisa" all Arnav could manage to say.

"I just came back from Paris early in the morning and see I came directly to meet you", said Lisa point her index finger to his chest on the word "you". Before Arnav could say Lisa continue "Oh my God ASR ... you in a beard ... never thought that but you look sexy", said Lisa and move closer to Arnav and peck on his cheek. Khushi who saw all that, her mouth open in O watching Lisa giving peck to Arnav.  He also saw her reaction and thought to play further.

"Thanks Lisa ... its good to see you too", said Arnav and hug her. Khushi closed her mouth in a huff and feeling the green monster could rise up any moment.

"So ready for the shoot?", asked Arnav pulling back from the hug, Lisa smiled and nodded.

Arnav then put his hand on Lisa's waist at back and then gesture her to move, Arnav and Lisa move out of cabin. Arnav stop and look back at Khushi smile seeing the angry expression on her face looking at him and Lisa.

"Khushi ... I am taking Lisa for shoot, if there is any meeting or call for me do let me know", said Arnav and then move towards the stair with Lisa.

Khushi didn't like that clinging girl, what she think she doing touch Arnav like that, Khushi thought ... "Arrrghhh" ... she said being all angry and move to her desk.

Jealousy .... Check ... Arnav check the second thing on his mental list while moving towards the elevator.

-------------------------------

AR ...  around 3.30 pm

Khushi was pacing the area around her cabin ... its been 3 hours and Arnav hadn't come back from the studio. He just have to tell Lisa about the shoot, he didn't have to stay behind ... he never stay behind for any model as she had been with him in past when he use to go to studio to inspect the shoot or personally give feedback to model's performances. Then what with this Lisa that it is taking that much time, she thought ... she was getting angry .. arrghhh ... I can't wait more... she said to herself and move towards the stair to go to the studio.

She went to Studio A on the 11th floor but told that Arnav is in another studio. Khushi went to the next Studio B which was on the same floor, this studio was bigger than the other studio. She enter the studio, it was indeed big. There was a big white wall on the left side made with thick sheet that was supported by thick ropes from the roof. There were reflectors and lights pointing towards the center of the wall. In front of the wall there were 2, 3 men with different cameras and on the side there was a table on which laptops were place attached to the monitor. There was a door in direct opposite to her, which leads to the green room of the studio where models change their dresses and get ready.

She saw Arnav standing with one of the photographer, Khushi knew him he was the head of the Photography, name Jack ... he was an American and just the best in his work. Then she saw Lisa coming out of the green room wearing light green knee length sun dress. She came to ASR and put her hand in his left arm. Arnav turn to see who it was but just then his eyes fell on Khushi, who was standing near the door with angry expression on her face.

"ASR ... how I am looking?", asked Lisa moving a bit back and toward left showing her dress.

Arnav flicked her cheek with his finger, "you look lovely dear", said Arnav. Lisa got happy and places a peck on his cheek. Khushi who saw that fumes in anger, the green monster had successful risen seeing this. ...oh so that flaunting lady is keeping him busy, Khushi thought angrily and went to them.

Arnav saw Khushi coming to them, he smirk inwardly thinking that she is so jealous. "Khushi ... you here .... anything important?", asked Arnav when Khushi came to them.

"Yes ..", Khushi said immediately looking at Arnav and Lisa. "what?", asked Arnav.

"um .. wo um ..", Khushi fidgeted with her fingers, in her anger she forget what she would say to Arnav.

"What is it Khushi?", Arnav asked again getting mused by Khushi's expression.

"Meeting  (Khushi said the first thing came to her mind) yes there is a very important meeting. I thought to inform you", said Khushi.

"Oh .. then you should have called me Khushi ... what was the need to come here", said Arnav.

"um .. mm .. wo I tried to call you but your number was not responding", said Khushi

Arnav hide his laugh with great difficultly at the poor reason she gave. He take his cell out and act as if he was checking it, "No ... its fine ... and I had no miss call of yours", said Arnav looking at Khushi.

Now Khushi was getting worried at what she should say now, "well I thought the meeting is important so I should inform you personally so please come quick", Khushi said and give an angry glare to Lisa and went to the exit.

Arnav couldn't hold longer and chuckled a little. Lisa was amused seeing Arnav smiling like that which she had never seen in past 2 years while she worked for AR. "Excuse me", said Arnav to Lisa and Jack both and went to exit.

Arnav reached to his cabin and open his laptop to see which meeting he had and then he called Khushi in his cabin.

"Khushi the meeting is at 5.00pm, it's still an hour away", said Arnav looking at Khushi. Khushi put her index finger between her lips and started to chew on that, now what should I say, she thought.

"And it's not that important that Aman could not handle", said Arnav. "So why had you call me early for the meeting".

"well ..um .. well I thought you would need some time to prepare for it .. That's why", said Khushi getting nervous.

Arnav stood up and walk towards her, "Is that so", he said and move towards Khushi.

Khushi move back and held the chair behind her and nodded.

"Or there was something else", he asked in his low husky voice. Khushi felt goose bumps on her skin hearing his husky voice. "No sir ... nothing else", Khushi shakes her head a bit fast to get out of his affect.

Arnav folded his arms and said"hmm .. so I think I have time in the meeting so I should go to the studio again ... to tell Lisa about the .." but was cut by Khushi

"NO..", said Khushi a bit loudly, "I mean ... no you should look into the details of the meeting ... I am sure its very important", said Khushi quickly ... she don't want Arnav to go back to that flaunting lady. Arnav raised his eyebrow and about to say something when Khushi again say, "I will go and prepare the conference room" and then run from there. Arnav couldn't help but chuckled at her reaction.

--------------------------------

Next day ... Friday - @ AR Studio B ... around 3.00 pm

The final shoot was going on for the Spring Magazine. Arnav was talking to Jack, Lavanya was checking the clothes on the models accompanied by her assistant. Lisa was posing for the camera man wearing a baby blue gown and pick gloves on her hand, leaning back towards the wall.

Khushi was there too with her notepad. She tried to keep Arnav busy with his work since morning so that he doesn't go to Lisa but then Lavanya called him to check the final shoot. And she didn't had anything else to do so she also came here. Arnav knew why she came but then he didn't show anything. The truth is he wanted Khushi to be here to witness what he would be doing. He got that idea Yesterday but he wanted to see Khushi's reaction after what will he do. Arnav told his idea to Jack, who got really surprise at what Arnav was saying.

"you sure ASR? I mean you would be doing it after ..like 3, 4 years", asked Jack.

"mm yeah ...well I thought it will give the surprise element to the audience and who knows it will benefit in promoting the collection", said Arnav.

"well don't know about promotion but it will be a benefit for all the ladies", said Jack and winked at Arnav.

Arnav click his tongue at that and then said, "So what you think?"

"Well its no harm in trying ..", said Jack. "great then I will go and change give me cue when its my turn", said Arnav and move towards the green room.

Khushi saw Arnav going to green room, she take few steps towards him but then thought he might have gone to see the clothes, as Lavanya was there. So she stops infront of the wall eyeing Lisa like she was keeping a watch on her. After half an hour, Lisa's shoot was over. Jack came to the camera man and said something in low voice so nobody can hear it. The camera man too gets surprise hearing Arnav's idea. So they set up 2 more camera man at different angle. Khushi was confused as why they are not packing up as the shoot was over.
But then Arnav came out of the green room wearing Black shirt and blue jeans. He goes to white wall and turn towards the camera. Khushi gasped looking that .. is he going to.., she thought. And yes what she thought come out to be true as jack goes toward Arnav and check the light on his face with the instrument then he goes back to his position and said, "All set ASR ...  go ahead", with that he gesture and other 2 camera man and they adjusted their cameras.

Arnav then open the buttons of his shirt and take it off. He was wearing a black vest. He had his hair in different wavy style and he still didn't shaved so he had a beard also. All the models who were there in the studio at the time got shocked and gasped seeing ASR like that infront of camera.

Jack and the other camera man started taking his pictures, while telling him how to pose and what facial expression to keep. The news of Arnav doing modelling spread like a rapid fire among ladies and astonishingly the studio was getting filled with ladies in just 5 mins. There were few men who were keeping the ladies at a distance from the shoot area.

"oh my God look at him.." one girl say ..
"he looks so sexy naa .." 2nd girl say 
 "oh my .. I m gona faint with just looking at him"
 "Wish I touch him", some other girl say said.
 "oh I so want him" other girl say.

All the girls present there, were drooling over the sexy looking Arnav. But only Khushi was the one who was fuming in anger. Khushi too became shocked seeing Arnav like this but then she always wished to see him doing modelling in past so she became a little happy too but then when all the girls were giving their remarks about Arnav, Khushi got angry.

"Whats going on here ... what are they doing here?", Lavanya came to Khushi and look at the many girls and models in the studio. But then as Khushi was standing close to the white wall, Lavanya followed her direction and gasped loudly seeing Arnav. "What the ...." she said.
But Khushi was just fuming with anger and throwing deadly glances to all the girls standing in the studio.

"Ok ASR move to the next one", said Jack to Arnav when he got many picture of Arnav ... and then Arnav take his vest off and pull his jeans lower.

Khushi mouth opend in perfect O' seeing Arnav shirtless, not that she didn't see him shirtless before she did but only in magazines and now seeing him shirtless in real in front of her own eyes was something else. She could hear the whistles behind her and many squeals.

Arnav put both of hands on his hips and give a very serious expression. He was looking deadly sexy with his six Pecs, taunt muscles and broad shoulders. Khushi gulped as her throat was going dry seeing the sexy hot vision infront of her. She looked at Lavanya who had her mouth open and shamelessly gaping at Arnav roaming her eyes up and down on his body.

"Lavanya ji .. (Khushi shakes her by her arms .. she didn't like a bit the drooling look of Lavanya) Close your mouth and stop gaping ... atleast not you", said Khushi gritting her teeth.

"huh ... "said Lavanya all lost not registering what Khushi was saying. Khushi got angry at not getting any response from her and then shakes her more. Lavanya came back from her trance.

"Stop staring", said Khushi in irritation. "um .. Khushi .. you know its quite difficult not to stare when you have this ( Lavanya point to Arnav with her hand) in front of you", said Lavanya.

Arnav knew what affect he was having on all the ladies infront of him but he was not bothered about all the commotion that was around him. The only thing occupying his mind was one girl ... Khushi, its like she has taken his whole concentration. He saw Khushi getting all fumed up and she was twisting her notepad roughly in her hands like she was trying to control her anger. Arnav chuckled inwardly seeing her reaction. That's what he wanted to know and now he was sure that Khushi does get jealous.

Soon the shoot was over and Arnav wear his shirt and move to the green room buttoning up on the way. Few girls also move to his direction but stopped by the men. Khushi also followed Arnav; the men give way to Khushi as they knew that she was his P.A. She went into the green room but didn't see Arnav; he must be changing she thought and waited for him to come out. After few minutes Arnav came out from one of the booth on the right side. He just put on his waist coat and about to button it when he saw Khushi standing there.

"yeh kia ker rahey thay app? (what were you doing that)", asked Khushi angrily putting her hands on her hip.

"kia ker raha tha mein (what were I doing)", asked Arnav while buttoning his waist coat.

"Masoom na buniye ... ap ko bhi pata ha k app kia ker rahey thay ... sub k samney is terhan se app ....(don't be an innocent ... you also know what you were doing ... like that infront of others)", Khushi stopped, didn't know how to say it.

"haan toh .. is mein kia hai (yeah so ... whats in it)", say Arnav and move to take his coat from chair.

"haw .. is mein kia hai ... ap ko sharam nahi ati is terhan sub lerkion k samney shirt utar ker (haw whats in it ... don't you feel ashamed by taking off your shirt infront of girls like that)", said Khushi moving towards him all angry.

"So ... kon sa pehli dafa ker raha hun (So ... its not as if my I am doing it for the first time)", said Arnav while putting on his coat. "aur waisey bhi meri shoot hai(and by the way its my shoot) .. I can do anything I want with it." Said Arnar without giving any expression but inside he was happy seeing her reaction.

"yes you can ... but you shouldn't have done that ... that thing", said Khushi.

"why? .."said Arnav and move towards Khushi. "tumhain (he take a step towards Khushi) kia faraq pertha hai is se", he said and move another step toward her coming close.

Khushi got nervous but she stood there not taking a step back, Arnav also notice that so he come more close to Khushi and now he was standing so close that if he lean forward his body will touch hers. She bunched up her skirt with both of her hands in a fist. She started to breath heavy, hmm so she is not as unaffected as she shows to be, he thought. He lean towards her, and she leaned backward avoid touching him, she look at him not want to show her nervousness.

"batao Khushi ... tumko ..(pause) iss se (pause) kia faraq perta hai", said Arnav in sallow and husky voice. "Ager koi mujey shirt k bagair daikh ley toh (if someone see me without a shirt)", he whispered and his breath washed over her cheeks.

Khushi close her eyes feeling his breath on her face, tightened her fist more and then open her eyes and look at him, "Koi faraq nahi perta humain (it doesn't make a difference to me)", said Khushi and push Arnav and then run out of the green room. Arnav smile wide at her reaction and then button his coat.

Possessive .... Check ... Arnav check the third thing on his mental list and move out of green room.

--------------------------------

@ Night ... somewhere in Dehli

Man 1: "I had enough of waiting" he said and throws the empty glass on floor with anger.

Man 2: "what can we do ... we were told to wait by Saheb g", he said.

Man 1: "Your saheb g will come after a month ... and I can't wait till then doing nothing"

Man 2: "What you want to do?"

Man 1: "Get me inside his office"

Man2: "What .. No its not possible"

Man 1: "I don't know ... just get me inside his office ... I want to show him that what he will be getting from us"

Man 2: "but how ..?"

Man 1: "Kidnap a worker from his office ... I will go in his place"

Man 2: "its not going to be easy ... whats the guarantee they will allow you in his place"

Man 1: "That you leave on me ... now go do your work".

And other man leaves the room. The first man takes another glass and fills it with alcohol and drank it whole in one sip. "see you soon Arnav Malik", he said and smile evilly.

-----------

Monday @ AR ... After lunch time

Arnav just came back from his outdoor meeting; he went to meet few of his important clients and also to invite them to his Spring Collection Launch. He didn't mention anything about the magazine. He wanted it to be the surprise element. Working in the media and Fashion industry for past 8 years he knows that surprise elements hold much worth than the actual event as they give the media an opportunity to dig more or to find more. And the surprise element always manages to be in the news for more days.

He was walking towards the stairs when he saw Khushi and NK coming out of Caf laughing together, well he didn't mind that but what does he mind was the closeness they both were showing. And No man, he didn't like that. Khushi close to someone else other than him ... not happening ... simply not happening man. He has to do something of this NK guy. Now he was moving close to Khushi he doesn't want anyone to come in between, he want whole focus of Khushi on him, only him.

They came face to face; Khushi saw Arnav and immediately got nervous. NK on the other hand was startled at first but then said with a smile, "Hey ASR" greeting Arnav. Arnav look at NK then at Khushi .. "hmm.." that all he could say and move past them. "wooosh angry man", whisper NK that only Khushi could hear. They move but stopped by Arnav .. "NK ..?", he called NK.
NK turn around and look at Arnav, "yeah?" .. "Meet me when you done with your work ... want to discuss something", he said and give a look to Khushi... Khushi who was looking at Arnav quickly avert her gaze and look down. "umm yeah sure ..", said NK. Arnav move up the stair towards the cabin ... he had an idea about what he could do with NK.

Khushi on the other hand was thinking that what could possibly be Arnav want from NK. They all got busy in their work. There was a lot of work to do as the Spring Collection Launch was schedule on coming Saturday and everything has to be perfect. Khushi was busy calling AR clients and associates to invite them to the event ... Arnav's cabin door open and a happy NK comes out. Khushi saw him and wonder what it could be. NK came to Khushi and lean back to the table.

"What happened", asked Khushi.
"Well I got an offer .. more like an order I guess", said NK
"what offer?", she asked.

"ASR wants me to handle the Management Department of the Pune Branch; an event is to be organized for a very important client of AR, next month in Pune. So he asked me to go and lead the Management team." said NK happily.

"Oh kuku ... I am so happy it would be the next big step in my career ... I will be handling the whole department ... I mean I will be the head ... you know what I mean right", said NK excitedly ... Khushi was happy too for her friend ... but the thought of him leaving made her sad ... it was just few days with him and he is already going away.

"I am so happy for you NK", said Khushi giving a smile but NK notice the sadness too. "Don't worry kuku, it is for a month only ... I will be back when the event finishes." Said NK.

"All the best buddy", said Khushi ... well she can't come in between her friend success, of course he deserve it.

"you know ASR said it is an opportunity for me to prove my abilities and if I succeed then he will give me better and big opportunities in future", explain NK, as he don't want Khushi to be sad, as he knows she will feel lonely ...on second thought why would she when ASR is here, he thought and smiled.

"So when will you have to go", asked Khushi .. "umm after the Spring Launch... I guess I will leave on Sunday .. I had to present in Monday meeting in Pune", said NK ... Khushi nods her head.

"well I should go ... I have to visit the venue with Akash to finalize it.", said NK standing and he ruffles Khushi hair. "Ok see you", said Khushi to NK. It's very nice of Arnav that he offer NK such a thing, she thought.
Little did she know for what reason Arnav had done it?

TO BE CONTINUED .....

Do read the "Author Note" in the next post ... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.2K 3.8K 35
Hello Readers! This was originally a Bepannaah/Adiya fanfic, but I am publishing this story as an Arshi fanfic as well. I hope this fandom enjoys thi...
158K 7K 38
Arnav and Khushi were together for a while, in the story of their Lives.She had loved him with all her heart, and he had cared too.However, back then...
230K 13.1K 41
Story about previous life, two lovers love unconditionally. Protect each other. Evil people killed them in previous birth before they become one. So...
77.7K 2.5K 12
#1 in Short-story "Arnav, I love you so much... Please never Break my heart... Or else I won't be able to heal it again... I just can't even think...