Arshi FF -- You Are My New Dr...

By bubbilicious76

He once believed in love and relationships. He gave a chance to marriage, he didn't wanted to but he did. But... More

Introduction
Character Sketch
Prologue
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
Author Note (New Readers Do Read)
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31 - A
CHAPTER 31 - B
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40 - A
CHAPTER 40 - B
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47 - A
CHAPTER 47 - B
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58 - A
CHAPTER 58 - B
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
Author Note (DO READ)
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75 - A
CHAPTER 75 - B
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79 - A
CHAPTER 79 - B
CHAPTER 80 - A
CHAPTER 80 - B
CHAPTER 81 - A
CHAPTER 81 - B
CHAPTER 82 - Mehndi Day
CHAPTER 83 - A - Sangeet Day
CHAPTER 83 - B - Sangeet Day
CHAPTER 84 - Haldi Day
CHAPTER 85 - A - Marriage Day
CHAPTER 85 - B - Marriage Day
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89 - Reception
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94 - A
CHAPTER 94 - B
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Note *About Chapter 100*
CHAPTER 100 - A
CHAPTER 100 - B
Chapter 101
Last Chapter 102
Epilogues Announcement
Epilogue -- A
Epilogue - B
Epilogue - C (Part-01)
Epilogue - C (Part - 02)
Epilogue D - (Part 01)
Epilogue D - (Part 02)

CHAPTER 15

13.8K 587 47
By bubbilicious76

Saturday - @ AR ... 8.30 am

Khushi was arranging the files in Arnav's Cabin. She came here early around 7.30am. She wanted to finish her work as soon as possible so that she can go home on time. She was very tired, her eyes were burning due to lack of sleep, and her shoulders were aching due to constant sitting infront of laptop. The presentation and report took her all night, as she was already tired due to the hectic day that's why she worked little slow last night.

Soon the cabin door open and Arnav came in, he saw Khushi standing near his table looking beautiful in simple white churidar and kurta, her hair was in a loose pony. Few strands of hair were falling on her face. She look a bit pale, but still very beautiful.

Khushi suddenly feel the goose bumps on her skin, she knew very well why it happens and because of whom, so she looked up ahead and saw Arnav staring at her. He was looking handsome in his black 3 piece with brown shirt.

"Good morning Sir", Khushi said with a little smile.

Arnav can sense tiredness in her voice, her eyes were red too, may be due to lack of sleep. Suddenly he felt guilty of making Khushi doing that work; he knew that work will take all night. He was satisfied when he gave her the work to make her restless as he was but now he felt bad seeing her messed up condition. He moves toward his chair. Put the laptop bag on the table and said, "Is the presentation ready?", while taking his coat off and put it on chair.

"Yes Sir, I have already email it to you", Khushi said while taking a file and handed it to Arnav. "The report is ready as well with all the points to be cleared with client", she further added. Arnav take the file, sit on the chair and flip through the pages, "hmmm ' that's good.", he said.

"Ok I will leave for the meeting, till then you prepare the report for another meeting that is at 12.00 and make copies for the clients as well ... the meeting will be here in my cabin", with that Arnav stood up from the chair and head out for conference room to attend the meeting.

Khushi moves to her desk and started preparing the report, she was finished by 11.00 am, she took the report and its copies and went to Arnav's cabin. She put the main file infront of Arnav's chair and other copies on the opposite sides. Her shoulders were aching badly now, she saw the sofa and thought to sit on it for a while to relax her shoulders. She sat on the sofa and groan a little when her aching shoulder came in contact with the softness of the sofa; soon she went to sleep without acknowledging as she was dead tired.

Arnav enter his cabin 20 minutes later, he put the file on the table and went to his chair, that's when his eyes caught Khushi's sleeping form. He was surprised to see Khushi sleeping on sofa, he went near her. She was resting her head on Sofa's head back and leaned a little toward her right, her face had a slight frown due to the uncomfortable position. He kneeled down beside her and just stares at her face.

She looks so clam and serene, so beautiful. He was surprise at his own thought, how a woman can be so simple yet beautiful. He work with models and women around the clock day and night, they use makeup all the time to look beautiful, wear modern and short dresses so that they can show off their assets, they always try to impress opposite sex, try different technique to gain his attention as well. But this lady sleeping infront, of him is so different from all the other women he had met. No makeup, no modern dresses but still very beautiful. She hadn't done anything yet which shows that she is trying to impress him, she did brought flowers for him but that was only to say thank you. After that she had completely ignored him. His thought process broke when Khushi made a little whimper sound and shifts her head for a more comfortable position.

Arnav looked at his watch, its around 11.30 am now, clients will be here in few minutes. He doesn't want to disturb Khushi as he knew she must be really tired and also he doesn't want anyone to see Khushi like this. So he bends down and picks her up gently in his arms.

She is so soft and light, he thought.

He takes Khushi towards the door which was in the other corner of room. He enters the room and put Khushi on the sofa bed, he adjusts the cushion under Khushi's head. He was about to leave when he feel a tug on his shirt collar, he looked down and saw Khushi's hand holding his collar. He slowly disentangled her hand from his collar and places her hand on the sofa. A strand of hair was on her face which seems to bother her. He kneeled down beside the sofa bed and looked at her face; he lightly tucked the strand behind her face. In the process his hand brushes against her soft cheeks. His fingers touched her cheek on their own record. So baby soft, he could feel a funny tingling feeling inside him, a strange sensation running through his veins. His finger then came in contact with her rosy lips. He lightly touch them with his thumb and then felt caressing it, they were luscious scarlet and as soft as a rose petal. A strong urge rise inside him to kiss those lips. He raises his head and went close to her face, so close that he can feel her breath on his own lips, he gently and very softly press his lips to her cheek instead of lips. There ... on her face, a small smile lit up at his touch.

He doesn't want to take advantage of her condition, she is not like other girls, and she is different ' SHE IS UNIQUE. But first he wants to be sure, he still don't understand his own feelings towards her. He knows he is attracted towards her but does she too? He want to know what she feel about him. He was confuse about these strange feeling rising inside him.

He stood up and watches her face for few minutes, a yellow light putting a glow on her face giving it a pure angelic look. He then turn and half close the door; in case if she wakes up she doesn't get scared finding herself in a new place. He came to his chair and sit on it; he leaned back and closes his eyes. Her face was the only thing that he could see now.

Soon there was a knock on the door and Aman came in with the clients, the meeting started and went on for 2 hours. When the client left with Aman, he came back to room to check on Khushi. She was still sleeping. He went back to do some work. He didn't want to disturb her sleep. Let her sleep, she must didn't got any last night, he thought.

--------------------------

Khushi flutter her eyes open, she stretch her arms with a yawn. She looks ahead of her and get shock. Where am I? What I am doing here?. She look here and there, she was on sofa bed, the room looked like a big walk in closet as she can see range of suits in one rack and shirts in other rack, a big mirror on the wall. She looks at her watch... 4.17pm, hey devi maiya its 4.00 .. I slept?. She quickly stood up and went to the door and went out. She stopped in her tracks, she saw Arnav sitting on his chair, his hand on the keypad of his laptop but they were not typing, he was looking at her.

Arnav was typing an email when he heard the door open and he saw Khushi coming out. She stares at him nervously, she looked back in the room, now she get that the room was Arnav's walk in closet with bathroom joined. She looked down fidgeting with her dupatta. Arnav knew she is embarrass, he doesn't want to make her more awkward so he shifted his gaze to the screen.

"I guess you have a nice sleep Miss Gupta ... now if you are awake can you please get back to your work, I have emailed you some tasks", Arnav said while typing.

"umm Sir ... how ... how I was in that room?", Khushi asked nervously.

"Of course I put you there, I don't want my clients to witness the clumsiness of my staff", he said in a harsh tone.

Khushi mouth open when he said he put her there but then she looked down with embarrassment as she heard the remaining sentence.

"Are you planning to waste the reaming hours standing like that ... haven't you wasted enough time??" Arnav asked while looking at her with an angry expression.

Khushi shook her head in NO, "Yes sir, I ... I am", she didn't know what to say and hurriedly went out of the cabin.

Khushi went to her desk and sit down chewing her index finger between her lips.

Hey Devi Maiya, did Arnav sir picked me up? Khushi tub hi na pagal hai .. kia zarorat thi soney ki sofey pe, Arnav Sir bhi pata nahi kia soch rahey hun gey tere barey mein. Hey Devi Maiya please rakshaa kerna. (Khushi you are crazy ... what was the need to sleep on the sofa? don't know what Arnav sir will be thinking about you ... hey Devi Maiya please protect me). She opens her email and started in the work that Arnav has given her.

The day was almost to the end; luckily she wasn't given much work by Arnav, just a report to make and few emails to send. She was relaxed but still she was nervous to go infornt of Arnav due to embarrassment, but she has too, as she has to give the report to Arnav. She knock twice on the door, went in when she heard his "come in". Khushi went to his table and put the file down.

"Sir, the report", Khushi said in a low tone looking down ' first time she didn't had the courage to look into his eyes due to the embarrassing situation happened few hours ago.

Arnav look at the report, find it perfect according to his standard, "perfect" he said curtly. Khushi smile hearing that.

"Since you have wasted your 4 hours sleeping today ... you will be working tomorrow for those 4 hours", Arnav said while looking up at her.

Khushi look up at him with nervousness, she knew she was at fault so she couldn't deny it. She just nodded her head.

"I have a tele-conference with client tomorrow at 12 at home ... so prepare the project report, this time with charts and graphs including the progress and finances ... and make sure you bring the report before the conference.", Arnav said in a commanding tone.

"Yes Sir ... I will be there on time", Khushi said. Arnav went back to his work and Khushi went out of cabin praising her Devi Maiya for saving her from more work today. She will manage the work tomorrow, it is just for 4 hours ' with these thought Khushi went to her apartment.

---------------------------------

Sunday - @ RM ... around 10.30 am

Khushi enters Shantivan with file in her hand and gave a smile to HP who opened the door. She went to the living room area. She saw Anjali sitting on sofa with a man and Arush was on the floor on baby mat surrounded by his toys. She immediately went towards Arush.

"Namastey Anjali ji", Khushi said smilingly and sit down on floor near Arush and put the file aside.

"Oh hello Khushi", Anjali said. Arush who saw Khushi quickly extends his arms toward her "tat a ta ' uthhhaaao", saying in his baby voice.

"awwh ... mera piyara baby (ooohh my sweet baby)", Khushi cooed him and picks him in her arms.

"Acha toh app hain Khushiji (oh, so you are Khushiji)", said the man who was sitting beside Anjlai and gave Khushi a small smile.

"App?? (You)", Khushi asked and looked at Anjali. "Oh Khushi he is Rahul, my fiance", Anjali said with a little blush on her face".

"Oh Rahul Ji, Namastey, kaisey hein ap? (Oh Rahul Ji, Namastey, How are you?)", Khushi asked giving the smile back. Anjali had already told Khushi about her Fiance when they had meet in the Orphanage.

"well I am fit and fine", Rahul replied back.

Arush held Khushi's shoulders and try to stand in her lap and then he places her mouth on her nose, like before, and bite her with his small teeth.

"ouch .. why you always do that haan?", Khushi said while rubbing her nose, Arush laughed a little on her expression.

"Little guy really likes you haan Khushi ji", Rahul said while watching the happy Arush in Khushi's lap.

"Oh you should see them both Rahul, they are just too adorable together", Anjali said placing her hand on Rahul's arm.

"And I really love him '", said Khushi while balancing Arush in her left arm and pinch his cheeks softly with her right hand.

"By the way Khushi, how come you are hear today? And I might add you look lovely in these clothes, you should wear more churidars rather then your long skirts", Anjali said. Khushi was wearing bright yellow orange churidar kurta.

"thank you .. Anjali ji' actually I was in a hurry and only this suit was pressed so I just wear it, and I like skirts ... um wo actually Arnav Sir asked me to come, he has a meeting today and he asked me to prepare the report for it", Khushi said while playing with Arush.

"Oh  acha '", Anjali said and give a smile to Rahul. Rahul understanding her meaning just nods his head in reply.

"you call him Arnav Sir? .. why not ASR?  everybody at office call him ASR", Rahul asked.

Khushi clicked her tongue "tuch ... I don't like ASR .. its sounded like some Don or Mafia"

Rahul chuckled at Khushi's description of ASR, "Don Mafia?? Really never heard someone say that before"

"yeah ' Arnav Sir have such a nice name ... so I asked him if I can call him by his name and he agreed", Khushi said while giving a stuff toy to Arush, who take it from Khushi and then throw it on the floor.

"haaw ... you are becoming naughty day by day", Khushi said slapping very lightly on Arush's cheek. "he he he he", Arush laughed in his baby voice.

"So chottey say that ... hmmm ... interesting '", Anjali said while looking at Rahul. Rahul asked Khushi, "So Khushi when is the meeting?".

Khushi who was playing with Arush suddenly realized that for what purpose she had come here, "hey Devi maiaya, I just forgot, bilkul pagal hain hum (I am just crazy)",with that he places Arush on the floor and give him 2, 3 toys to play with and then takes the file and stand up and said, "Anjali ji where is Arnav Sir? I have to give him the reports?".

"He is upstairs in his room, first one to the right", Anjali said while point upwards. Khushi nods her head and went to the stairs.

Arush who saw Khushi going throw the toys on floor and try to stand up, Anjali caught his arm and steady him, "boo'ahh ... tahhh tauuhh ddah" he said in his baby voice pointing towards Khushi.  Anjali who heard him picks him up in her lap, "hey baby she will come after some time ok, right now papa needs her na", Anjali said to Arush, who hides her face in her chest.

"hmm I see what you mean Anji '(Rahul said while caresses Arush's hair) ' he is getting attach with Khushi".

"Yeah he is ... and do you see Chottey who prefer ASR ... agreed on calling him Arnav ... and he never even asked Aman to come to home for meeting, but he asked Khushi", Anjali said while pointing him out the things.

"May be he really needed her for work, may be its not what you think", Rahul said.

"hmm ... may be but wait till you see both together ... there is always something different in chottey's eyes when Khushi is around", Anjali said patting Arush on his back.

"Lets see '", Rahul said. "yeah and i m glad someone is calling him by his name other than you", Anjali said.

Meanwhile Khushi enters Arnav's room, last time when she was here she didn't get the time to properly look at the room because at that time she was only thinking to hide from him. The room was colored in white and have gray carpet. The bed in the middle, it was black in color with white sheets and gray quilt. There was a mud green color recliner with white coffee table. A Wardrobe ahead, and a door beside it in the corner. She went in, there was a dressing table on right side of the door, with small white cupboard attach to it. The thing that caught her attention was the black and white photos on the wall on the right side of dressing table. She found it very attractive.

"Bilkul lard governer ka karma lug raha hai (The room is definitely that's laad governer's, huh ... no colors ... really suit his personality .. Black and white picture ki terhan (Like black and white picture)", Khushi murmured. She didn't found Arnav in the room, she was about to exit when she heard the sound of water coming from her left. She saw the French door and went through them. She saw the pool and then Arnav watering a plant. Khushi mouth opened at the sight, Arnav watering the plants and carefully touching the leaves.

She couldn't believe that the person who only knows how to shout, scold others and to give innumerous work load not caring about the person ... is actually taking care of plants and that to with such love.

Arnav put the water bucket down, wipes his hand with the cloth and then turn around to go in his room. When he turns around he saw Khushi standing behind him few feet away looking astonished at something. Surprise to find her here, his foot touch the corner of pool and he stumble. Khushi quickly went ahead and caught his arm to stable him. Arnav too catch her arms to get steady. Both were looking at each other.

The file which Khushi brought slowly slipped from her hand and fell on the ground at their feet. The sound made them come back from there trance. Arnav push Khushi back a little, "What are you doing here?" he asked in a harsh tone.

"Sir ... I came to give you the report", said Khushi while picking the file from the floor and extending it towards Arnav.

Arnav snatch the file from her and said roughly, "you could have asked Hari Prakash to give it to me, tum ko mere room mein aney ki kia zarorat thi (What was the need for you too come in my room", and move inside his room.

"Wo Hari Prakash ji was busy, so I thought to bring it myself before the meeting", Khushi said while moving in the room behind Arnav.

Arnav gave her an angry glare and then picks his laptop from the coffee table and move outside. Khushi who stood there didn't move, not getting what to do when she heard Arnav's loud voice, "Come on now Miss Gupta ... are you planning to waste your 4 hours standing there".

Khushi hurriedly move outside and saw Arnav in middle of stairs, she went down the stair and follow Arnav to the study room, the room which was on the right side of the kitchen.

She looks at Anjali, while following Arnav and gave her a smile, Anjali too smiled back.

They enter the study room. Khushi saw it was a big room, a table on the right side same as Arnav's office table. There was a book rack behind it and large windows on the right side, you can see the lawn outside. On the left side there was a white sofa with small table on its right with a decoration piece on it. Arnav went at sat at his chair behind the table; Khushi too went there and sat on the chair on the right side of Arnav. Khushi look further in the room and found a very big table at the other end of the room with papers spatter on it.

Arnav open the laptop and plug the phone line with it, Khushi took her notepad out from her bag. Soon the tele meeting started. Arnav was talking with client, who in return was discussing the quotes and finances with Arnav about the project. Time to time Arnav gesture towards the note pad, indicating Khushi to write the points and figures.

Khushi while writing down the points would also stare at Arnav. She was admiring his form clad in Dark purple V neck shirt with off white pant. The sleeves of the shirt rolled up till elbows giving view of his masculine arms, few veins would popped up when he stood and leaned in placing his both hands on table while listening to what client is saying. The movement of his hands when he argues on clause, his brows frown while thinking. His stubble jaws complimenting his toned skin. His chiseled cheeks and aristocratic nose, his black thick hair which were not gelled at the moment so a strand of hair was touching his forehead. Her hand itched to put that strand away from his forehead. It's the first time she was looking at Arnav from close. She feel some tingling feeling inside her, a rare sensation she was unfamiliar with, which was making her to want to touch him.

His musky cologne was surrounded in the room mixed with her own scent. She sniffs a little and found herself getting intoxicated due to his smell.

Arnav who heard the sound look at her, Khushi came back from her thoughts and Nod a NO. Soon 2 hours passed, Arnav finished the meeting and now was typing an email to Aman. Anjali came in and saw Arnav and Khushi working, she coughed a little to gain their attention.

"yeah Di?", Arnav asked.

"Chottey its lunch time ... come on have some food", said Anjali

"Di .. I got work to do ' i will eat later",  said Arnav, his eyes still on laptop

"well you can eat later as you are use to it but I think Khushi must be hungry", Anjali said and look at Khushi. Khushi really was hungry as she has eaten her food around 8 in morning because she had to make a report too.

"Di ' she is here for work ' not for lunch", Arnav said in curt tone. Khushi looked at him, thinking to strangle him... she is hungry god dammit ... making a sad face.

Anjali noticed her expressions and move towards Khushi, "She is your employee in office not here chottey, and don't forget she is my friend too", Anjali said and grabs Khushi's arm and push her to get up, "Come on Khushi have some lunch then you can come back to work".

Before Arnav could say anything Anjali further said, "Rahul is also waiting for you both and chottey you have to eat your medicine too, so will you pleaasseee come", with that Anjali look at him with innocent eyes, how could Arnav refuse that look. "Fine Di", he said and get up ...

They went to dining table, where all other family members were already present. They have a very hearty lunch as Rahul kept on passing jokes and Khushi too added her flavor in it. Its been after so long that Arnav is seeing his family enjoying quality time with each other. They have good time with Rahul before but today is just something else, maybe its because of Khushi's radiant presence that's affecting everybody.
Nani, who always the silent one is also participating in the jokes, teasing Mamiji with Mamaji. Akash teasing Di and Rahul, Khushi with Arush on her lap defending his Di. Rahul in return passing remarks on Akash. All in all everybody seems to enjoy but the only one who seems to notice this is Arnav, he like to see his family so happy today, a content and tender smile play on his lips. At that moment Khushi looked at him and pass him a warm smile and gesture her head in an understanding manner. Arnav stun a little realizing that Khushi understood his thoughts. He shakes his head and stood up.

"Chottey you finished already?", Anjali asked.

"yeah Di, I am going for work, Akash will you come to the study once you done", Arnav said while looking at Akash.

"Sure bhai", Akash nods his head.

"Make sure .. you bring Miss Gupta with you too (he looked at Khushi, who looked at him in return)... she likes to waste time standing", with that Arnav moves toward his study.

Khushi mouth opened in a O hearing that, that lard governor never leave the opportunity to pass rude remarks about her. Anjali suppress her giggled at the exchange of these two.

After 10 - 15 minutes Khushi and Akash enter the study and resume their work, Arnav gives the brief of the tele meeting to Akash and ask him to proceed further with the project. Another hour passed in further discussion. By the time Khushi got free it was around 4.45pm.

Khushi went to living room and saw Rahul sitting Anjali and Arush. She went to them and sat on the sofa. Arush immediately extends his arms upon seeing Khushi. Khushi took Arush in her arms and hugs him with love and caresses his cheeks and hair. Khushi ask Anjali to take her leave now but Anjali tell her to stay back for a cup of tea then she can go, Khushi happily obliged as she will get more time to spend with Arush. Anjali went to make tea as HP was busy with some other work. Khushi began talking with Rahul, she really like the jolly person and so happy for her friend Anjali that she gets such a fun loving and caring person as life partner.

"How come I never seen you here before?", Khushi asked.

"Oh I was away, in Mumbai. I was called to take care of some medical emergency. I came back yesterday night, so I thought to spend whole day today with Anji and family before I get busy again from tomorrow", Rahul tell her the reason.

"Awhh ... its so sweet of you Rahul ji", Khushi said while cooing to Arush in baby voice. Arush was enjoying his time sitting in Khushi's lap.

"So you tell me, hows your office going? I heard that you are Arnav's P.A now", Rahul asked.

"yeah ... well its fine, you know how can it be with that arrogant laad governer", Khushi rolled her eyes.

"laad what?", Rahul asked.

Khushi who didn't realized what she had just said put her hand on mouth, "oh I am sorry , I mean Arnav Sir", Khushi said.

Rahul chuckled a little, "Oh come on Khushi, you can be casual with me .. its nice to know that Arnav has other names as well beside ASR".

"What other names?", Akash said coming there with Anjali who bought tea for everyone.

"like laad ..go ", Rahul was about to say but Khushi cut in "large lion ... like large lion".

"Lion?", Anjali asked.

"Yeah Arnav Sir always roaring on his employee ... hai na Akash ji", Khushi said while looking at Akash.

Akash chuckled a little and said, "Yup bhai do scold out loud on poor AR people".

At that same moment Arnav came out from study and move towards his room upstairs, shouting orders on phone. Anjali, Akash, Rahul and Khushi saw him going up when he disappear from the sight. All 3 burst into laughter.

"See .. I told you", Khushi said while sipping her tea.

Anjali shakes her head and stood up, "I will just come, have to give tea to Nani". With that she moves toward Nani's room.

"By the way, Is Arnav sir always like that? Shouting and rude?", Khushi asked looking at Akash and Rahul both, who were sitting on the same sofa opposite Khushi.

"Not always, he was like any other in his childhood but things change with time (Akash sigh) he takes his work very seriously ... very ... that's why he seems that way", Akash said.

"He would be arrogant or rude but he has a golden heart, I am sure of it", Rahul said .. "he really love his family ... its other thing that he doesn't show it".

"Oh he show it, only to Di ... as she is the most important person to him", Akash added.

"Same for Anji, Arnav is very important to her as well", Rahul said.

"yeah ... and in family .. Di is the only person who can calm him down when he is angry, everybody else didn't have the courage to say anything infront of him when he is angry", Akash said.

"Lucky for us we got Anji for it", Rahul chuckled.

"But some times, bhai dont even listens to Di", Akash said.

"yeah there are some rare times", Rahul said remembering Tania's incident.

Soon Anjali join them for tea. After half hour Khushi stood up to leave for home, she place Arush in Anjali's lap, she then picks her bag, bid good bye to Akash, Rahul and Anjali and turn toward the door. She just took two steps when she feel a tug on her dupatta, she looked back and saw Arush holding her duppatta. Khushi smile and went back to Arush.

"Baby let go Khushi Didi's dupatta", Anjali said to Arush and try to take dupatta out of Arush's hand. "Naaahhh" Arush said and look up and Anjali and said, "paali � booo-aah .. meli paali (my pari)" Arush said in his baby voice and tug on Khushi's dupatta. Anjali who heard that look at Arush in surprise and then at Khushi. Khushi ask Anjali what he meant, "He is calling you pari", Anjali said in a low tone and smile a little.

"awwhh .. baby .. thank you ... but my name is Khushi", Khushi said. "Say Khushi".

Arush shakes his head and then said "meli pali" again.

"Khushi ... say Khuuu shiii", Khushi tried again. This time Arush said, "Khuuyiii".

Khushi, Akash and Rahul laughed at that. Anjali was just seems to lost in thoughts.

"thats my handsome prince", Khushi said and kiss Arush cheeks.

"acha .. I should leave now, bye everyone", Khushi said.

"Baye", Akash said. "Bye .. take care Khushi .. nice to meet you", Rahul said.

Khushi move towards the exit. Arush tug on Anjali's kurta and "boo-aahh paaali" while pointing towards Khushi. Anjali look at Arush with love and nods her head like she understood what he meant.

"Could this be a sign from Devi Maiya", Anjali thought while hugging Arush.

TO BE CONTINUED ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.3K 3.8K 35
Hello Readers! This was originally a Bepannaah/Adiya fanfic, but I am publishing this story as an Arshi fanfic as well. I hope this fandom enjoys thi...
8.6K 612 6
Where did you meet the love of your life? Coffee shop? Work place? Metro station? University? One night stand? I've heard them all. Meet Kushi Gupta...
64K 2.3K 14
Completed! This is a short story of about 10-15 chapter. Khushi and arnav are happily married, arnav is from poor family and khushi from rich family...
68.8K 2.3K 5
#1 in Romance on Oct 2018...#6 out of 7K in 2017 on March 2019/ . A heartfelt thanks to All for making it happen... A Story of a man who broke all th...