Taming Your Heart

By aspar_Anchal

Serene Brown (Renne), from living like a princess to living under the rock. She's doing everything she could... More

one: oh my Hera
Two: back to you
Three: Hot Hot
Four: live a little
Five: I'm a hot mess
Six: take me there
Seven: Again!!!
Eight: my Imagination
Nine: or something???
Ten: you want
Eleven: she is...
Twelve: Sorcery
Thirteen: off limits
Fourteen: for Myself
Fifteen: Tame the flame
Sixteen: you again
Seventeen: Pain
Eighteen: Pleasure
Nineteen: Morning
Twenty: little more
Twenty-one: Luca bear
Twenty-two: Christmas
Twenty-four: Cat fight
Twenty-five: leap
Twenty-six: Anticipation
Twenty-seven:
Twenty-eight: Words
Twenty-nine: my story
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-two
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-five
Forty-six
Forty-seven
Forty-eight
Forty-nine
Fifty
Fifty one
Fifty two
Fifty three
Fifty-four
Fifty five
Fifty-six
Fifty-seven
Fifty eight
Epilogue????

Twenty-three: new year

766 19 1
By aspar_Anchal

Serene's pov:

"Hey Stella!! Can you pls inform,if there's any work to do for me?" i asked patiently.
I'm still jobless and running short on funds. I do have money that lucas overpaid me...but i don't want to use it, I'll return it when i got a chance.

"Don't worry Renne!. I'll tell you if there's any. But are you sure you can work tonight? I mean it's 31st december....night clubs and bars are gonna pack with drunk people all around"

"Yeah....i will manage, don't worry about that. Just ping me if there's any" i replied.

This is the least i can worry, nowadays. I need money for the renewal of annual agreement for our apartment. My landlord Reminded me yesterday evening, that she is coming next week to get my signatures and collect the money. I was so careless that i forgot about it.

"what about Hera?. I mean you know, that you can't bring the kids there!" stella asked with worry.

She knew about my conditions. Hera usually stays at work with me. The whole staff and even some of the regular customers also knew about her. I can't leave her alone at home.

"I remember that, Stella!. My neighbour Mrs. Briana came back yesterday. She'll take care of her" i replied.

After the call ended, i put the gifts in a carry bag. I bought a few things for Mrs. Briana and Noah on Christmas. They came back yesterday and She invited us on lunch today.

After knocking the door we waited and Noah opened the door wide,Smiling ear to ear.

"Hey ...Happy new year,Noah"

"Thank you, Renne! I was waiting for you.....umm i mean 'We' were." he Stuttered.

"and for me?? Nobody waiting for me...uncle Noah?" Hera asked pouting her lips.

"ofcourse Hera...as i told..we were waiting for you..i was telling you not Renne" he pulled her in his arms.

"i know you're lying uncle Noah!..." she told him bluntly.

"okk smart girl. But don't call me uncle, Just Noah or how about Mr. Sexy instead" he said wiggling his eyebrows as we walked inside.

"Ok 'Just Noah'. But i won't call you Mr. Sexy because Renne says Luca bear is Mr. Sexy" she replied.

Staring at him, in the face, like she knows what she did here. Noah's face turned red with embarrassment he smiled shyly and put Hera on her feets. I quickly turned on my heels directly to the kitchen. Mrs. Briana was stirring a bowl full of melted chocolate. Her leg is still plastered, but this shows how much she loves cooking.As soon as she noticed, she hugged me and Hera.

"I'm still upset that you didn't pay me a visit on christmas. But you know how much 'i love you Renne'." she again pulled me into a hug.

I apologized and told the situations i faced in the past days. She nodded and offered me her help with money,Which i denied and told i will manage on my own.

Mrs. Briana is the best, when its come to home made meals on festivals. She used to tell us stories about her college romance and how she impressed Late Mr. Smith with her cooking talent, in those days. Mr. Smith was a cardiologist and Mrs Briana was a nurse in the same hospital. They bought this apartment when they got married.

Mr. Smith died five years ago, due to cancer. She refused to leave this house and decided,she'll live the rest of her life in this apartment. Even though his untimely death, she still loves him. I don't know if i ever found this lifetime love with someone. I don't even know what love is...

After finishing lunch i took the dishes off of the table and put them in the dishwasher. Noah helped me to clean the kitchen. Hera and Mrs. Briana was  unwrapping the gifts i bought for her. Its a whole set of five baking treys with different shapes of molds, and her favorite lavender color woolen night gown.

"Umm Noah...this is for you." i handed him the small gift box.
He smiled and opened the box.
Its a small brown leather wallet.

"Thank you Renne! but you know you didn't need to spend this much on me" he smiled.
"Don't worry...its not that much" i replied.

My phone buzzed in my pocket with a text.
***
Stella: at 6:32 pm.
Hey Renne. Same bar. At 9'o clock.
See you there.
***

"Umm Mrs. Briana I'm working tonight. If you don't mind will you pls take care of Hera tonight" i asked politely.

"Ofcourse Renne. This is the least i can do for you! Don't worry about her" she replied.
***
I bring all the necessary things that Hera needed for over night. Its already past eight in the night. I'm wearing a mustard yellow woolen top and high waisted black jeans with a black leather jacket.

I didn't have much time to style my wavy hair. I put minimal makeup and hurried out from Mrs. Briana's apartment.
Cool breeze hit my exposed skin leaving goosebumps all over my body. I hate travelling in bus in this time of year. But i have no choice..
I walked straight to the bus stop as fast as i can. Thankfully within five minutes, the bus arrived. I sit inside and texted Stella.

I got dressed in the small black,waitress dress with the club logo on the left side. I remember the last time i was wearing this dress, he saw me and took me to his place. Maybe, he's here tonight also.... Noo you shouldn't think about him Renne. Focus on your work!!!

I took the tray from the bar counter, and put the tab in my dress pocket. This club is a very famous and biggest one in this city. Famous Celebrities,Models,actors and businessmans are usually spotted here. The owner 'Miss Perrie bradshaw' of the entire 'The Barcode' chain is also a very famous name in the richest people of this country.

I'm serving in the VIP lounge, of the club. I'm getting more than enough tonight as tips and the vulgar stare. But I'm trying to ignore any Unnecessary drama tonight.

"Umm okk!.. Three 'Gin and tonic' and two 'Bourbon Sour'. Anything else sir?" i asked after placing the order in 'the barcode'app.

Unlike others...this man is repeatedly trying to flirt with me. He is sitting on the couch with two very young girls maybe in their twenties, and opposite two mens and one women. This drunk idiot is thinking I'm intersted in him. I can punch his fat nose and pull him by his long bleached hair and kick him in the nuts. But i can't loose this job tonight..and I need money.

"Haven't i seen you some place before? I can't remember....umm?" he slurred resting a finger on his temple.

Ughhh stop this nonsense....u fool

"umm i don't think so" i replied.

He smiled. And slurred again,

"Are you sure??"

"Umm yeahh!! I remenber. Thats why i dont go there anymore!" i snapped.

"oohh fiesty. I can make you very happy " he said, resting a few hundred dollar bills on the table.

Fucking asshole...he's Definitely a cheapster..

"Why?? Are you leaving..!!" i replied, earning a few laughs from his friends on the table.

With embarrassment his face turned red ,like the expensive suit he's wearing. Weirdo!!

Then he gains control and smiled, putting more money on the table. I shook my head and walked away from that table to another.What the fuck is wrong with these rich people...they think they can buy anything...anyone with the money they have.

"Welcome to 'The Barcode'. What can i get you Sir, Mam!" i said in monotone without looking at the people sitting there.

" Four 'Sex on the beach' and six shots of Tequilla plz" the girl replied.

"Ok!! Anything else Sir, Mam?" i questioned.

"Umm what would you like to suggest me, Renne!" the man sitting in the dark brown suit asked.

I dont even have to, look at him..i know this man. My name rolls out from his mouth in a very seductive yet beautiful way. I do hear him saying and moaning my name every night in my dreams, still hearing from him makes it wonderful.
In this big ass city with millions of people...why the fuck i cross path with him everytime. Maybe because....I'm running away from him. I should let him in my life and in.....Control you fucking idiot. You can't make life decisions when you are horny......but I'm always horny around him.

"Here is the menu Sir. You can pick anything you want.. We serve only the best ones here! Thank you" without even looking back..i left the table. Not because i wanted to...because i don't want to be there. She's the same girl, that rumoured to be his girlfriend,Sitting next to him.

vote and comments pls

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 1.5K 42
[18+ ] [Photoframe Series Book #2]๐Ÿฆ‹ If you get a chance to taste a bite of a bittersweet chocolate, you will get addicted immediately. No matter how...
364K 18.6K 45
โ๐‡๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ ๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ก๐ž ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ณ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌโž. Sahil Mirza. When he attended his cousin's wedding, h...
41K 1.4K 21
No commitment, that was the agreement. He paid to give you a decent future, you gave him a temporary escape from a high profile career and a wife who...
PASSION By Piyu

Fanfiction

8.1K 734 68
Okay so this story is written two years back , so if it's clichรฉ , understand . And I was really new to writing . If you guys have read it before I u...