Arshi FF -- You Are My New Dr...

By bubbilicious76

He once believed in love and relationships. He gave a chance to marriage, he didn't wanted to but he did. But... More

Introduction
Character Sketch
Prologue
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
Author Note (New Readers Do Read)
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31 - A
CHAPTER 31 - B
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40 - A
CHAPTER 40 - B
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47 - A
CHAPTER 47 - B
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58 - A
CHAPTER 58 - B
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
Author Note (DO READ)
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75 - A
CHAPTER 75 - B
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79 - A
CHAPTER 79 - B
CHAPTER 80 - A
CHAPTER 80 - B
CHAPTER 81 - A
CHAPTER 81 - B
CHAPTER 82 - Mehndi Day
CHAPTER 83 - A - Sangeet Day
CHAPTER 83 - B - Sangeet Day
CHAPTER 84 - Haldi Day
CHAPTER 85 - A - Marriage Day
CHAPTER 85 - B - Marriage Day
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89 - Reception
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94 - A
CHAPTER 94 - B
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Note *About Chapter 100*
CHAPTER 100 - A
CHAPTER 100 - B
Chapter 101
Last Chapter 102
Epilogues Announcement
Epilogue -- A
Epilogue - B
Epilogue - C (Part-01)
Epilogue - C (Part - 02)
Epilogue D - (Part 01)
Epilogue D - (Part 02)

CHAPTER 10

12K 545 54
By bubbilicious76

Anjali was sitting in Rahul's cabin at City Hospital, waiting for her turn to go to child pediatrician. Rahul was away to see his patients and told Anjali that a nurse would call her when her turns come. While waiting she remembers the day a year back when she hold Arush for the first time in this very same hospital.

Flash back 1 year ago ....

"Anji, come on yaar ... how much will you shop", Rahul said getting tired of all the shopping he and Anjali was doing for the last 3 hours in a mall for their engagement.

Anjali giggled at Rahul's condition and said, "Well you should have thought of this before purposing to me".

"Don't make me change my decision sweetheart", Rahul said with a teasing smile.

Anjali smack Rahul's shoulder and said in fake anger, "Don't you dare or else ..." She couldn't complete her sentence as her mobile rang at that time. Anjali took her mobile out of bag and saw an unknown number thought to cut it but then picked it thinking it must be someone from orphanage.

"Hello ..", Anjali said.

"Hello, is this Anjali Singh Raizada?", a male voice spoke.

"Yes this is Anjali Singh Raizada,  who are you?".

"I am Rajat Ahuja, Tania's father"

Anjali was shocked a little then composing herself she replied, "yes uncle .. umm .. how may I help you?"

"Can you come to the City Hospital right now please? Tania wants to meet you. Please it's very urgent"

Anjali didn't know what to say, Arnav has asked her and other family members not to meet or contact Tania ever again. She looked at Rahul, who was looking at her face and asked "what happened" by the gesture of his head. Anjali quickly said, "sure uncle".

"Thanks ... we will be waiting" and he cut the call.

Anjali told Rahul about the call who also got worried. Anjali thought to tell Arnav but then Rahul asked her not to as then he will get angry and don't allow her to meet Tania. He suggests to Anjali that first they should go there and see what Tania wants then think how to tell Arnav. Anjali agreed because she too wanted to know what caused Arnav to break every tie with Tania, as Tania was use to be his best friend. And Arnav being ASR didn't tell everything besides that he and Tania decided to go separate ways. Anjali got worried to know that Tania is in hospital. She silently pray for her well being.

Soon they reached hospital. Rahul asked at Reception about Tania Ahuja and then they move towards her room. On entering her room, what they see made them all shocked.

Tania was on the hospital bed, looking all weak and her head was totally covered in white Bandages and no hair. Anjali quickly moves toward her and sat on the stool beside the bed.

"Tania, you ... how.. what happened? are you all right?", Anjali don't know what to say or ask she just got so worried seeing Tania's condition.

"Di, I am sorry Di ... I am so sorry", Tania sobbed.

"Stop Tania ... please its not good for your health", her father said who was standing on the other end of the bed looking very dejected.

"Uncle what happened?", Rahul asked putting his hand on Rajat's shoulder.

"Tania has brain tumor. Last stage .. she ... she don't have much time", Rajat said all broken.

Anjali gasp hard and put her hand on her mouth, tears running down her cheek. "Tania .." she didn't know what to say.

"Daddy can you please bring him here", Tania said to her father controlling herself.

Rajat nods his and head move out of the room.

"Di, there is someone I would like you to meet", Tania said to Anjali weakly.

After few minutes Rajat came in the room with a little bundle in his hand, which he gave to her daughter. Anjali saw that was a little baby. Anjali looked at Tania all confused.

"Di, he is our son ... mine and Arnav's son", Tania said extending the baby towards Anjali. Anjali got stilled with shock don't know what to say she just extends her arms and takes the baby.

"Tania .. how .. I mean when ... chottey ... i mean, Arnav didn't tell us about it", Anjali said still very shocked. Rahul too was very shocked hearing this.

"Arnav could not have told you Di ... all because of me ... all because of what I did to him". Tania said again crying. And then she slowly tells Anjali all about what happened with her and Arnav a year back. Anjali started to cry too.

"Tania you shouldn't have done that ... you did wrong ... Arnav is like hell you know ... he doesn't care about anything now ... not even himself", Anjali said now understanding the cause behind Arnav's cold and all the time rude angry behavior.

"I know Di, I loved him ... I wanted him ... I know I did wrong ... please forgive me Di ... I know Arnav wont forgive me but please can you talk to him ... I ... I wanted to see him for the last time and I want to apologize for what I did", Tania grabs Anjali's hand.

Anjali was helpless ... she looked at Rahul ... who comes and put his hands on Anjali's shoulder and say, "it will be very hard convincing him but we will try Tania".

"Thank you Di .. as I don't have much time but I did live the moment I so wanted to ... to become a mother ... to .. to hold my baby ... But I couldn't get my love ... I don't know if Arnav agrees or not but I want our son to be brought up by him ... I know he will be a good father ... and may be being with his son ... he might forgive me someday ... its my only wish now Di ... will you ...will you take care of him?"

Anjali looked at the fragile almost broken figure of Tania looking at her with hopeful eyes and she promised her that she will take care of her son.

Flash back ends...

"Tania you were wrong ... its been a year and Arnav didn't forget anything and he also don't come close to his own son", Anjali thought sadly while looking at Arush who was playing with her Duptta. Somewhere being a woman she can understand Tania's dilemma but the path which she chose was wrong.

Anjali remembers how much angry Arnav got when Anjali told him about Tania and show him his son. That was the first time Arnav shouted infront of her and refuses to accept him as his son and told Anjali to take him back. But Anjali also told him with firm determination that she has promised a dying mother that she will take care of her son and told Arnav to accept him as his son. Anjali and Rahul both try to convince him to meet Tania but he refused. All family heartily accepted the baby as they all were sad to hear about Tania having not much that time. Anjali only told them the half truth that Tania just hides her news of being pregnant and her son due to her condition. She couldn't tell the whole truth that how it did happen because she didn't wanted her family to hate Tania as Arnav do. After a week of convincing finally Arnav agreed to meet Tania only when Anjali gave him her Kasam.

But it was too late then. Tania had died few hours ago leaving behind a letter to Arnav. That day Arnav also had a big fight with Tania's brother. Once who were friends now became cold on each other breaking all ties. Tania's brother tried to take Arush with him back to US but Rajat stopped him saying that is was Tania's wish that her son will be with his father. Arnav also didn't let Tania's brother to take Arush. After that Anjali thought maybe the love for his son is making him do that but she was wrong. Arnav did give his surname to his son and agreed on to bring him up with the Raizadas. But he couldn't get to love him as a father. Anjali who was about to get married, refused to do so as Arush needed a mother figure then. Arnav was against it but Rahul supported Anjali.

Anjali thoughts broke with the knock on cabin door, nurse came in and told Anjali that its her turn to see the child pediatrician. The Doctor assure her that there is nothing wrong with Arush as it is common that sometimes babies take their own time to speak and also walking on their own, you just need to give them extra attention and care. That's all what child needs. After that Anjali left to find Rahul so that she can tell him that she is leaving for home.

Unknown to her a pair of eyes were following her when she came out of Doctor's cabin, who also followed her when she went to Rahul and then towards her car and drove away. The man then turns away and went towards the doctor's cabin for more info. After 15 mins he dialed a number and tells what he saw.

----------------------

@ AR ...

Khushi was hell angry on Arnav for saying all those things to her. She only wanted to thank him for his help. She thought may be after what happened in lift they can start a relation between them, of course not direct dating but she somehow expected to begin with friendship. But she was so wrong; Arnav is more arrogant than she has thought. "What does that laad governer think of himself haan. If its nothing of importance for him then I will too show him that its nothing for me too", thought Khushi while trying to put bandage on her injured hand.

And then the avoiding mission begin from Khushi, as she try her best not to come infront of Arnav and even if she comes like in a meeting discussing their Spring, Summer collection. She tried her best not to look at him even for a sec. She wanted to show him that everything is not about him. A week passed that way, while avoiding Arnav she made good friends like Aman, Lavanya, Prachi and Sameer. And then spend her other free time in Orphanage with kids and Anjali.

-----------------------

Saturday - RM...

Arnav was not able to concentrate on his work at all, which was probably for the first time in years for a professional like him. He has his laptop opened infront of him and a file he had to work on. But instead of working he will be immersed in deep thoughts, and in that thought was no other than that Miss Khushi Gupta. Till now he had come to the conclusion that she doesn't belong to the category of girls, he was familiar with, hot shot models and high class girls who were ready to throw themselves at him any given chance. He was very well aware of his charms and the power he holds over women, which makes them drools over his sexy personality. He was used to women's attention, doing any possible thing to just grab his attention, he somehow enjoy that attention for sure. But this girl, Khushi is avoiding him for the past 1 week. Which was highly irritating him. He remembers how she avoided him in the meeting 2 days ago when he address her to pass her suggestions and she clearly ignore him and address Lavanya instead. She didn't even pass a glance to him.

Even now sitting in his study on a lazy Saturday afternoon he was trying to work but couldn't, frustrated he shuts the laptop and moves to him room to his small sanctuary. For him his work comes first always and now even he himself couldn't concentrate on that. He went to garden to water his plants and have some peace of mind, away from Khushi's thought but as soon as he enters his poolside his eyes caught 2 flowers among his plant, one white rose and one red rose. He remembers that how he smashed the vase and how Khushi got hurt. Later he didn't know when and how but he picked those 2 flowers and brings them home and plant them in an empty pot. He goes to that pot and touch the flower with his index finger. Instantly he remembers Khushi's soft skin when he had touched her cheeks in the lift and then the feel of her skin on his lips. He fists his hand in frustration trying to wipe the image from his mind but little did he know that the object of his thought is soon to enter his own house.

-------------------------

Same Night - Luckhnow

Raghu was standing beside the bars waiting for his Sahabji to acknowledge him so that he can give him the news he received today afternoon. When his Sahabji look up towards him and gestures him to say then Raghu open his mouth. "Sahabji that Malik has a son".

Old man's eyes glint with new found purpose and he stood and came near Raghu clutching the bars in his hand. "You sure? No Mistake?", he asked

Raghu replied, "No Mistake".

Old man smiled and said, "Didn't I tell you Raghu that every man has its weakness and we just now found his weakness".

TO BE CONTINUED ...

Note from @SriSsv :

Hello readers, 

Thankyou so much for reading and liking this wonderful story and waiting for this all these years. I am so grateful to you all for your love and support. Keep showering this lovely writer all your love and support and share her work.
Trust me ... this girl is amazing. Keep reading and stay blessed.

SriSsv

P.S:  oh yeah  ... don't forget to read my stories after reading this wonderful story ... i am becoming a bit insecure :P

-------

My sweetu, i copy pasted your words as it is ... and now i am kind of blushing here ... lol 
--Arooma

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

503K 26.4K 60
Highest rank: #26 in fanfiction, #1 in Arshi Won "CHARM AWARD" on IPKKND CHARM AWARDS-2K18 **UNEDITED- FIRST DRAFT** "Khushi, at least we can be frie...
78.3K 4.6K 28
Arnav Singh Raizada, CEO of AR Fashion house and number one business man in India. A rude, arrogant and Cold hearted person to the world. A great bro...
301K 11K 27
A 30 year old man deprived of happiness for his whole life... suddenly like a fresh breathe of air a girl a simple little young girl enters his life...
228K 13.1K 41
Story about previous life, two lovers love unconditionally. Protect each other. Evil people killed them in previous birth before they become one. So...