The witch [reader x various]

By 1234321X

#5 In Deku x reader 5/19/2020 #1 in Shouto x reader 9/12/2020 Izuku makes friends with this mysterious quirkl... More

Prologue
Ch.1
Ch.2
Ch.3
Ch.4
Ch.5
Ch.6
Ch. 6.5
Ch.7
Q & A
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Q&A Characters.
Ch.13
Ch.14
Ch.15
Ch.16
Ch.17
Ch.18
Ch.19
Ch.20
Ch.21
Ch.22
Ch.23
Ch.24
Ch.25
Ch) 25.5
Ch.27
Ch.28
Ch.29
Ch.30
Ch.31
Ch.32
Results
Ch.33
Ch.34
Ch.35
Ch.36
Ch.37
Ch.38
Attention

Ch.26

1.9K 94 80
By 1234321X

"Today class we are going to meet a Zouwu, be very careful with this creature," Mr. Kaito said quietly.

Standing in front of the class was a tall Zouwu.

It was simply relaxing in the sunlight on it's basking rock and didn't seem to even care that a bunch of teens was just staring at it.

"This Zouwu, has been around for a long time and came to rest on this Island.  Zouwus are incredibly powerful and fast, capable of traveling 1,000 miles in a day," Kaito explained.

"It's so cool," Y/n awed as she took a few steps forward.

"Ms.Potter be very careful, it is a very ancient beast that deserves respect," Kaito said sternly.

"Y/n come back," Vexon whispered after her with wide worried eyes.

The Zouwu turned it's head towards Y/n and slowly stepped down its rock, slowly stepping towards the lone student. It held itself proudly as it looked down at this h/c haired student. Y/n smiled and bowed respectfully as the elephant-sized cat sniffed the top of her head. The rest of the class quickly backed away in fear.

The Zouwu sat down and licked the top of her head, then yawned as it laid down to nap again. Y/n just looked up in awe and slight disgust at the slobber on her head. Vexon and Mimi stared in shock and relief as they quickly ran up to her.

"Y/n are you okay?" Mimi asked as she tried to wipe off the slobber.

"Y/n are you a crazy cat lady?" Vexon sighed.

"Guys... That was awesome," Y/n smiled.

"Your really weird Y/n," Vexon sighed. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

(In the Great Hall)

Lady Kazukou called for a School assembly to reveal some exciting news. On the throne sat Kazukou and just below her were all the teachers. In front of them were all the students sitting neatly in a row waiting for this exciting News. The students whispered among themselves when the large metal bell rang out loud, quickly silencing the hall. Miss Kazukou rose to her feet with a bright and calm smile.

"I have exciting news everyone.  Our school will be hosting this year's Wizard tournament, hand-picked from the ministry themselves," Kazuko smiled.

The students stood and cheered with great excitement. The Wizard tournament was once called the Triwizard tournament held by the three largest wizarding schools of Europe: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, Durmstrang Institute, and Beauxbatons Academy of Magic. Over the years it opened up to other wizard schools all over the world and became the wizard tournament today.

"As you know we must also host an opening ceremony showing off the uniqueness and beauty of our school. This year we will be presenting the Kagure Dance for our schools," Mr. Kaito announced.

"What is Kagure Dance?" Roman asked as he raised his hand.

"It is a special dance used in the old Days to banish evil spirits and creatures. It is a sacred dance that is slowly dying out in the magical world, with the advancement of protection magic and dark arts," Mr.Kaito explained.

"And I would like to teach this sacred dance to a volunteer. Not only will they perform the Dance at the ceremony, but they will also be given a guaranteed spot as one of our two champions," Kazuko announced.

--------------------

"I can't believe that you volunteer to learn the dance!" Roman shouted.

"Well I really wanted to represent my clan, cause Quilin clan never get chosen," Y/n tried to reason.

"So you don't care about the dance?" Vexon asked.

"Well I mean, the dance can't be that complicated... Right?" Y/n asked nervesly.

-----------

(3 weeks later)

"No No, it was left, right, right turn. From the top," Kazukou scolded.

Y/n feel onto her knees from exhaustion as she just sat on the floor. Kazuko had her practicing from morning to down between classes and during breaks. Y/n had never seen such a scary and even mean side of Lady Kazuko before, and learning the Kagura dance was indeed not easy.

Kazuko noticed that she had worn her student, a feeling of guilt started to weigh on her heart. So she walked over to her desk and prepared some refreshing tea, as her many house-elves made simple cakes to go with it.

"Forgive me of my actions throughout these past 3 weeks. I'm only now seeing that I'm turning into my mentor," Kazuko apologized.

"Your mentor?" Y/n asked as she took a sip of tea.

"Yes, his name was Yamomoto, and he was very passionate about the ancient Japanese magical arts. He was very strict and stern. If I even made the slightest mistakes he would make me redo very thing, even if was late midnight," Kazuko smiled, as she reminisced.

"Wow, that sounds awful," Y/n said in shock.

"At the time but, Know that I'm older, running a school, and soon to be queen I realized that ancient Japanese magic is disappearing. Know days we teach modern western magic. Things like wands, flying brooms, many potions, and even the spells we teach are from the west. Older techniques are pushed to the side. Things like the Kagura dance were used to ward off evil by using the happiness and hope in the people around them," Kazuko explained.

"Why did they stop using it?" Y/n asked.

"Well spells and magic came a long way. Any experienced witch could wave their wands, site a simple incantation, and banish the monster away. for example, the patronise spell, it uses their happy thoughts of the caster. For the most part, a simple cast won't banish a horde of demons, only a special few could, but it's easier and quicker to cast. While the Dance may be powerful, it took time to cast," Kazuko said as she took a sip of tea.

"So did you ever perform the dance, lady Kazuko?" Y/n asked with a smile.

"Like a spell, no I have not. But I did perform it at my first Wizard tournament at Hogwarts. I practiced day and night to perfect it," Kazuko smiled.

--------------

"Noo I did it wrong again, From the top," A young (16yr old) Kazuko sighed.

She and Toshinori were On top of the UA building as he watched his friend repeat this dance for the 10th time.

"Riyou I don't think anyone will notice," Toshinori sighed as he watched his friend fall under more stress.

"How could they not notice," she asked as she started her dance again.

"Cause they would be too distracted by your beauty," Toshinori said slowly, almost nervesly.

'Is he flirting with me,' Riyou thought.

This caught her so off guard she tripped over her own feet. She quickly closed her eyes and waited for impact. When suddenly she felt too strong arms catch her and hold her bridal style.

"T-Toshinori?" Riyou stuttered as her face turned red.

"Riyou...I. You see," Toshinori stuttered as he slowly got lost in Riyou's beautiful grey eyes.

They slowly started to move closer together as their lips got closer.

"Toshinori! Where are you!" Shouted an older voice.

The two quickly pulled away at the sound of stomping feet. Riyou quickly teleported away to avoid Toshinori's scary mentor Grand Tarino.

----------

"Lady Kazuko? Why are you blushing?!" Y/n asked as she noticed Riyou's cheeks turning pink.

"N-Nothing. Just happy that I'll see a good friend soon," Riyou stammered.

Y/n smiled as she had a feeling she knew who her head mistress was thinking about.

"Oh Potter, Mr Yamamoto has been asking me If he can teach you," Kazukou said as she regained her composure.

"Wait, you mean that really scary teacher, no way," Y/n said as she rose to her feet.

"Hahaha, If you can handle Yamamoto, you can handle  any wizard or witch that will challenge you in the Tournement. And besides there is another mission for you there," Kazuko said with a smile.

"another one?" Y/n asked in excitement.

"Yes the two are in the same place Nabu Island. A know place where older witches and wizards like to retire too. There is another sacred Treasure there, the bell wand. A powerful item that can banish a hundred demon if used correctly, I'm sending you there with a few others to keep watch till we can find preminent guards," Riyou explained.

"Nabu sland huh?"

--------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 145 12
๐™„๐™ฏ๐™ช๐™ ๐™ช ๐™ˆ๐™ž๐™™๐™ค๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ญ ๐™๐™š๐™ข!๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง ๐‡๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐€๐” โOh,people always do crazy things, when they're in love.โž In which, Izuku M...
198K 5.5K 11
You moved to Musutafu Japan when you were six where You meet a young quirkless kid named Midoriya Izuku. You had not manifested your quirk yet and yo...
216K 6.4K 43
ห—หห‹ [ ๐๐ž๐š๐, ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฉ, ๐œ๐ซ๐ฒ, ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž. ] หŽหŠห— ยท๐–ฅธยท After the Symbol of Peace tells Izuku Midoriya he cannot become a hero...Midoriya followe...
703K 7.6K 40
โšซ๏ธ๐’ด/๐’ฉ ๐“ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Žโšซ๏ธ . ๐Ÿ”ด๐‘€๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐’ž๐‘œ๐“‚๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐ฟ๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐ผ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“‰๐“ˆ๐Ÿ”ด . โšซ๏ธ๐‘…๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’ฐ๐“…๐’น๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’๐“ˆ โšซ๏ธ . ๐Ÿ”ด๐’ฐ๐“ƒ๐’น๐‘’๐“‡ ๐ป๐‘’๐’ถ...